PDA

View Full Version : The spurs have no chance to beat the heat

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 05:09 PM
They can't even beat Miami Without lebron and wade. The heat are twice as good and the spurs might even lose to the lakers while the warriors can make the 2nd round.

NauruDude
04-06-2013, 05:10 PM
dont underestimate popovich. he could have the bobcats fighting for 8th seed

jimmy77x
04-06-2013, 05:11 PM
http://images.gutefrage.net/media/fragen-antworten/bilder/21412069/0_big.jpg

215Philly
04-06-2013, 05:13 PM
The warriors have no chance of beating the Heat.

Raymone
04-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Does any team?

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 05:14 PM
It's Already over. As lebron wins 4 in a row it will make everything the spurs ever did child play.

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 05:15 PM
The warriors have no chance of beating the Heat.

Yea But the fact u even brought us up means were relevant

215Philly
04-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Yea But the fact u even brought us up means were relevant
Actually, you brought them up in the op. Nice try.

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Actually, you brought them up in the op. Nice try.

No I brought them up as far as the first round not against the heat. Don't be incoherent. Incidentally iverson isn't relevant

Myth
04-06-2013, 05:19 PM
It's Already over. As lebron wins 4 in a row it will make everything the spurs ever did child play.

I bet LeBron would love to sweep San Antonio just for vindication.

The Choken One
04-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Does any team?
******ger detected.

The Thunder have the best chance. The Spurs really don't imo. The fact that they really lost to the Heat without Bron/Wade was just...:facepalm

Though you have to admit, that Heat lineup without is still relatively solid.

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 05:21 PM

He can

Haymaker
04-06-2013, 05:21 PM
It all depends on Tony Parker. If the Heat shut down Parker like they did to Rose, it's over for SA. If Parker find ways to pass or score through double teams, I like the Spurs chances.

SilkkTheShocker
04-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Miami would honestly destroy them.

Raymone
04-06-2013, 05:23 PM
I'd like to know how anyone plans on beating a team with the greatest SF of all-time on it, in his prime.

215Philly
04-06-2013, 05:25 PM
No I brought them up as far as the first round not against the heat. Don't be incoherent. Incidentally iverson isn't relevant
The fact that you brought up iverson means he's relevant.

KG215
04-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Threads started by OP just within the last 2 or 3 days..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295338

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295377

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295375

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295297

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295218

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295099

And now this one. The hell does he think ISH is? His own personal blog?

RagaZ
04-06-2013, 05:34 PM
:oldlol:

Spurs will easily beat Heat if they meet. Cant believe people are using the "Their 2nd string team beat them" argument Well, the truth is that Spurs werent motivated, and they would defo been more up for it if it was against the regular Heat team.

Wonder Bread Kid
04-06-2013, 05:49 PM
I know he's a troll but people believe that kind of stuff. In those cases, it's best to just respond with: The Heat could barely beat a Spurs team playing without their 6 best players.

RagaZ
04-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I know he's a troll but people believe that kind of stuff. In those cases, it's best to just respond with: The Heat could barely beat a Spurs team playing without their 6 best players.
When Knicks beat the Heat earlier this season without Anthony, Stoudemire, Shumpert(?), Heat fans said they were coasting:oldlol: But then they praise their win in San Antonio and celebrates like its a championship:facepalm

All Net
04-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Nobody is expected to beat them..

Quintilianus
04-06-2013, 06:00 PM
I think it all comes down to parker's and manu's health. If they're healthy, they're at least equal to heat.

diamenz
04-06-2013, 06:19 PM
either way, it would certainly be a good series - that's for sure.

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 06:22 PM
The fact that you brought up iverson means he's relevant.

as are The warriors then

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 06:23 PM

Spurs will easily beat Heat if they meet. Cant believe people are using the "Their 2nd string team beat them" argument Well, the truth is that Spurs werent motivated, and they would defo been more up for it if it was against the regular Heat team.

Dream on

SacJB Shady
04-06-2013, 06:24 PM

And a wins a win

inclinerator
04-06-2013, 06:28 PM

lost all credit when u said easily

Just2McFly
04-06-2013, 06:30 PM
I think it all comes down to parker's and manu's health. If they're healthy, they're at least equal to heat.

SilkkTheShocker
04-06-2013, 06:31 PM

No, actually they aren't. They are a regular season juggernaut, thats all. It would take no more than 5 games for Miami to beat them.

SilkkTheShocker
04-06-2013, 06:31 PM

Agreed. I can't believe people are buying into the Spurs hype again.

Quintilianus
04-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Spurs have the best coach in basketball right now, by far.
They have the best bigman in Duncan, who should be DPOY.
They have a legitimate MVP candidate Parker.
They have one of the craftiest players in the league in Manu.
They have a lot of experience.
They have great role players.

And didn't they lead 2-0 last year in the WCF before the most obnoxious reffing in recent NBA history?
There's two things that can stop spurs - health and david stern.

Fudge
04-06-2013, 07:06 PM
This guy doesn't approve of your thread.

http://www.nndb.com/people/266/000027185/alex-chiu-sized.jpg

BasedTom
04-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Spurs have the best coach in basketball right now, by far.
They have the best bigman in Duncan, who should be DPOY.
They have a legitimate MVP candidate Parker.
They have one of the craftiest players in the league in Manu.
They have a lot of experience.
They have great role players.

And didn't they lead 2-0 last year in the WCF before the most obnoxious reffing in recent NBA history?

I'm a Heat fan and I have to agree the last part. There's no way Stern/Silver is going to let San Antonio have another title in the foreseeable future

Still hoping for a Spurs - Heat matchup in the finals though

willds09
04-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Here we go with tha overrated ass heat again:facepalm

Psycho
04-06-2013, 09:43 PM
The Spurs almost beat a full strength Heat team earlier in the season without Parker, Duncan, or Ginobili. Reactionary much? :confusedshrug:

poido123
04-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Agreed. I can't believe people are buying into the Spurs hype again.

We get it. Heat are great, no one can beat them. Satisfied?

LONGTIME
04-06-2013, 09:55 PM

Only ******* & assholes blame the officiating.

LilEddyCurry
04-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Miami is going to be champions unless they choke or are hampered by injuries.

Boomerang
04-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Even if Wade and Bosh are injured, Heat will still beat the spurs.

DaSeba5
04-06-2013, 10:21 PM
What do you mean no chance? Of course they have a chance.

RagaZ
04-06-2013, 10:41 PM
LeBrick fans showing no respect to the team that killed their hero in 2007:facepalm

Suguru101
04-07-2013, 12:10 AM
I believe that the Spurs can beat Miami, though I don't really think they will pull it off.

However, if the Spurs are to beat Miami, it won't be because of Duncan and Splitter dominating inside, it will be because of their passing and 3 point shooting.

You probably won't beat Miami playing one on one, be it with Durant and Westbrook trying to score from the perimeter.... or Duncan and Splitter trying to dominate their individual match ups in the post.

If the Heat get out of the east, I think they are winning it all.

P.S: First post, I've been reading for a long time... and I always wanted to post one of these: :coleman: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/coleman.jpg

Cheers!

KG215
04-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Yep, OKC beat a Spurs team who had won 20 in a row 4 straight times mostly because of bad officiating. OKC changing their defensive gameplan, OKC role players stepping up once the series got back to OKC, and OKC's stars (most notably Durant's epic 4th quarter in game 5 where he scored 16 straight points in the 4th quarter) stepping up had almost nothing to do with it.

tazb
04-07-2013, 12:18 AM
No one has a chance to beat Miami 4 times out of 7.

schism206
04-07-2013, 12:52 AM
No one has a chance to beat Miami 4 times out of 7.
This. Spurs will get tossed earlier than expected, as usual. Nothing against the Spurs, but this has been happening for the past 2-3 years, regular season awesomeness, then lose to a younger, more athletic team. I know there were sometimes injuries to account for, but last year was no injury excuse if I remember correctly. I don't see any reason to think differently with their big 3 being another year older, and question marks about Ginobli and Parker's ability to be at least 80%. I'm amazed though at how Duncan has been so durable.

DaSeba5
04-07-2013, 01:07 AM
The Spurs keep losing in the playoffs because they are more of an offensive team, and can't get the stops when they need them like they used to.

thabisyo
04-07-2013, 01:09 AM
LeBrick fans showing no respect to the team that killed their hero in 2007:facepalm

they killed cavs bro :lol

u mad cause Norris cole toyed with parker....:roll:

westbrook will run circles around that team if they meet in the playoffs

TrueRob
04-07-2013, 01:36 AM
The Spurs keep losing in the playoffs because they are more of an offensive team, and can't get the stops when they need them like they used to.

They're an improved defensive team this season. Currently ranked 3rd in defensive efficiency.

Greg Oden 50
04-07-2013, 02:53 AM
no one can match timmy :no:

jcsrplumply
04-07-2013, 02:56 AM
They can't even beat Miami Without lebron and wade. The heat are twice as good and the spurs might even lose to the lakers while the warriors can make the 2nd round.

That's like saying Heat can't beat the Bulls.
They can't even beat Bulls without Rose and Noah.
:roll: :roll:

LBJFTW
04-07-2013, 02:59 AM

So sweeping older Spurs with Wade, Bosh, and Allen somehow makes up for getting swept by them when he was in Cleveland? Not exactly.

thabisyo
04-07-2013, 03:34 AM
So sweeping older Spurs with Wade, Bosh, and Allen somehow makes up for getting swept by them when he was in Cleveland? Not exactly.

yeah i think it does. lebron was still a kid back then. now he is a grown man. 2011 to dallas is another story but as far as 2007 is concerned, lebron was still young and can be excused for that same as durant last year

RagaZ
04-07-2013, 04:09 AM
At least Durant won a game.

ILLsmak
04-07-2013, 05:51 AM

I think in the Finals, it's possible, but I am one of the people who is not drinking the Spurs koolaid. Who knows if they are going to even be healthy going down the stretch.

It'll be a huge feat for them to make the Finals even in a kind of open West.

-Smak

arifgokcen
04-07-2013, 06:06 AM
Dude they are not equal to miami in anyway.

If spurs has any chance to beat miami it wont be because they are equal it will be because of Pop.I am not sure thats gonna happen.Miami unlike previous years plays as a unit even with ball dominating superstars wade and lebron.If they continue to stay unselfish good luck.Injuries to big3 might be the only hope.

Greg Oden 50
04-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Dude they are not equal to miami in anyway.

If spurs has any chance to beat miami it wont be because they are equal it will be because of Pop.I am not sure thats gonna happen.Miami unlike previous years plays as a unit even with ball dominating superstars wade and lebron.If they continue to stay unselfish good luck.Injuries to big3 might be the only hope.

timmy :banana:

RagaZ
04-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Heat "fans" scared as hell.:roll:

You aint beating Spurs, your only hope is that Stern will help Thunder again.

All Net
04-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Heat "fans" scared as hell.:roll:

You aint beating Spurs, your only hope is that Stern will help Thunder again.

Stern had nothing to do with spurs getting back door swept..

SwayDizzle
04-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Forget the Spurs, they're boring as fuq. Lakers will dispose of them. I wanna see the Knicks play the Heat. Now that'll be a good series. Something tells me the rivalry between Melo and Bron starts this post season, and we're in for a surprise.

poido123
04-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Even though Duncan had a few injuries this year, it has allowed him to play less games and will be fresh for the playoffs. He looks better than last year surprisingly, they should take care of all the west teams, OKC got worse and if they go to the finals, I guarantee that the Spurs will throw everything at the Heat and win. The 3 champions Ginobili, parker and Duncan will hit big shots in a close series and Pop will outcoach Spo and make him look stupid. Well that's the way I see it, unless of course there's an upset in the east.

jzek
04-07-2013, 10:04 AM
I think they do. Poppovich is so much better than Spo it will come down to Pop outcoaching Spo even though the latter has the better team, better players, with the best player in the game. I pick the Spurs in 7 (yes, the outcoaching will come out on Game 7 and cost the Heat a title).

SilkkTheShocker
04-07-2013, 10:25 AM
So the Spurs get the age excuse. But we are just going to forget LeBron's finals team was full of scrubs? Please. I'm absolutely praying we see Heat/Spurs in the Finals.

HarryCallahan
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Timmy and Thiago gonna embarrass these fools. Bosh definitely getting abused.

SilkkTheShocker
04-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Spurs should be focused on actually getting to the finals. They have lost early 3 seasons in a row

215Philly
04-07-2013, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMO8ZavK_Q

RagaZ
04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Spurs should be focused on actually getting to the finals. They have lost early 3 seasons in a row
WCF = Early exit:facepalm

Bandito
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Forget the Spurs, they're boring as fuq. Lakers will dispose of them. I wanna see the Knicks play the Heat. Now that'll be a good series. Something tells me the rivalry between Melo and Bron starts this post season, and we're in for a surprise.
Melo and Lebron always had a rivalry, is just that they never met in the playoffs until last year and Melo's team was not on par due to injuries and experience. Melo tend to score more than Lebron most of the time. Lebron can't stop him.

Bandito
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
So the Spurs get the age excuse. But we are just going to forget LeBron's finals team was full of scrubs? Please. I'm absolutely praying we see Heat/Spurs in the Finals.
They weren't scrubs, they were solid role players that worked great as a unit.

Quintilianus
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Melo and Lebron always had a rivalry, is just that they never met in the playoffs until last year and Melo's team was not on par due to injuries and experience. Melo tend to score more than Lebron most of the time. Lebron can't stop him.
Who can lebron stop? He's so overrated defensively it's a joke when people actually consider him 1st or 2nd def. team

Greg Oden 50
04-07-2013, 11:13 AM

srubs :roll: mo will avg 18 ppg,and he is a scrubs :wtf:

Greg Oden 50
04-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Who can lebron stop? He's so overrated defensively it's a joke when people actually consider him 1st or 2nd def. team

agree...........

I always thougtht Lebron's defence is overrtaed :banana:

Greg Oden 50
04-07-2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMO8ZavK_Q

BEFORE THAT,TIMMY HITTING 2 CLUTCH SHOTS IN A ROW :no:

Greg Oden 50
04-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Stern had nothing to do with spurs getting back door swept..

HE DID HELP THUNDERS WHOLE SERIES LAST YEAR,EVEN IF BOWEN WRERE STILL A SPURS,HE STILL CANNOT PLAYS DEFENCE CAUSE WHATEVER U TOUCH DURANT & HARDEN OR NOT,REFS WILL SEND them TO THE LINE :banghead:

SilkkTheShocker
04-07-2013, 01:49 PM

LeBron shut Melo down when they were matched up in the playoffs last season. Look at the stats. Melo did his damage to Battier

SilkkTheShocker
04-07-2013, 01:51 PM
They weren't scrubs, they were solid role players that worked great as a unit.

They were ****ing scrubs.

TMT
04-07-2013, 02:05 PM
No one really has a chance to beat the Heat. Is this news?