PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis better then Blake Griffin?

TAZORAC
04-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Neither has post moves but are good dunkers, the difference is Davis is a great shot blocker and deters alot of shots. We know Griffin gets more attention, but I think Davis is better.

If I'm in the front office of a good veteran team like the Spurs, Heat etc, I'd try to trade for Davis while he's still relatively cheap.

Kurosawa0
04-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Anthony Davis will ultimately be the much, much better player.

tikay0
04-10-2013, 01:02 AM
As of right now, hell no. Blake's defense has been good this year.

selrahc
04-10-2013, 01:06 AM
blake griffin has very underrated post moves and a mid range jump shot. obviously hes no prime tim duncan, but he can definitely score on his own where as anthony davis completely relies on hustle plays to get his points.

TAZORAC
As of right now, hell no. Blake's defense has been good this year.

Davis defense is better.

Sparts Arwell
If I in the front office of a good veteran team like the Spurs, Heat etc, I'd try to trade for Davis.

:wtf:

Good luck with that..

brandonislegend
04-10-2013, 01:07 AM

This.

tikay0
04-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Davis defense is better.

Yeah, but it doesn't make up for Blake's offensive advantage over him. Not yet, at least.

SyRyanYang
04-10-2013, 01:08 AM
I started to think some posters are serious retarded here.

supe12sta12z
04-10-2013, 01:09 AM
blake griffin has very underrated post moves and a mid range jump shot. obviously hes no prime tim duncan, but he can definitely score on his own where as anthony davis completely relies on hustle plays to get his points.

He has a decent mid range shot and runs the pick and roll real well. He's doing more than just hustling.

elementally morale
04-10-2013, 01:13 AM

Agreed. He is not better yet but he will be as soon as next year.

TAZORAC
04-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Davis is not the same player now as he was in December.

RedBlackAttack
04-10-2013, 01:24 AM
If I'm in the front office of a good veteran team like the Spurs, Heat etc, I'd try to trade for Davis while he's still relatively cheap.

This has to be a troll post, right? The comparison is valid and I actually do think Davis may end up being a more effective player than Griffin.

But, there is probably almost nothing the Hornets would take in exchange for Davis.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-10-2013, 01:26 AM
He'll be the better player by next year.

SevereUpInHere
04-10-2013, 01:36 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295520

According to espn he must be better than Melo too.

notatop29pg
04-10-2013, 02:02 AM

Davis has a much better midrange J then griffin. Spots up or hits it on the move. Also gets it off in under 5 seconds.

toooo
04-10-2013, 02:19 AM
Melo gets MVP.

Griffin is better IMO. His dunks are straight up disgusting, they are ****ing nasty.

Yankstar
04-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Melo gets MVP.

Griffin is better IMO. His dunks are straight up disgusting, they are ****ing nasty.

Anthony Davis is the future. he could be the next Kobe. Blake Griffin can dunk, but what else can he do?

KobeClutchAsFK
04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Davis has a much better midrange J then griffin. Spots up or hits it on the move. Also gets it off in under 5 seconds.

Yes, but Griffin is much more effective in the paint, has incredible ballhandling for a PF, and actually scores pretty effectively with his ugly post moves. Griffin is also one of the best passers in the league at the PF position.

Davis may very well become a better player eventually but Griffin is also improving every season himself.

toooo
Anthony Davis is the future. he could be the next Kobe. Blake Griffin can dunk, but what else can he do?

Have you watched him play? He's been improving immensely. His jumper has gotten better. His f/t % has gotten MUCH better, he's no longer a liability when he's on the floor down the stretch. He's got some post up moves (spin moves)

He's a great athlete. He's underrated right now. He will become amazing.

b0bab0i
If that's all you think he can do, you need to stop watching Sportscenter and start watching more games.

Fiasco
04-10-2013, 02:48 AM
Why are people still retarded

toooo
04-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Why are people still retarded

:coleman:

Crafty
04-10-2013, 02:54 AM
Now? Blake>Davis. But you can see Davis be better in the future if he stays away from injuries

HarryCallahan
04-10-2013, 03:12 AM
Blake is better this year, but has pretty much hit his ceiling. AD on the other hand has lot's of growth left and will probably overtake him within a few years.

Fiasco
04-10-2013, 03:15 AM
Blake is better this year, but has pretty much hit his ceiling. AD on the other hand has lot's of growth left and will probably overtake him within a few years.

He's hit his ceiling after 3 years in the league?

toooo
04-10-2013, 03:16 AM

Lol, wow. His ceiling? He doesn't have a ceiling. If he did he'd jump right through it.

Sarcastic
04-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Blake is like Shawn Kemp, without the defense and mid range game, and also with Shaq's free throw ability.

AD has the ability to be a game changing defensive player.

Currently Blake is better, but AD has a brighter future.

Yankstar
04-10-2013, 03:22 AM
If that's all you think he can do, you need to stop watching Sportscenter and start watching more games.

I am exaggerating, but obviously his shooting, defense and passing are not up to the same standard as other big men. He only get the attention because of his dunks, if not he would be a very average player.

Fiasco
04-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Blake is like Shawn Kemp, without the defense and mid range game, and also with Shaq's free throw ability.

AD has the ability to be a game changing defensive player.

Currently Blake is better, but AD has a brighter future.

Ah yes, Shawn Kemp was the player we remember him as after 3 seasons in the league.

Blake shooting like Shaq? Even though Shaq's season record for FT% is .622?

Currently Blake is better. Davis has a LOT more to prove.

alec613
04-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Let's say Griffin is Shawn Kemp while Davis is KG
KG, is miles better than Shawn Kemp, yeah?

Davis' game is just so polished. Give him 4 years, and he'll be one of the elite players in the league

Yankstar
04-10-2013, 03:53 AM

Davis' game is just so polished. Give him 4 years, and he'll be one of the elite players in the league

Agreed. The lakers need to poach us some talent soon. I think we can rebuild while Kobe is there so once he leaves the dynasty can continue.

qrich
04-10-2013, 04:07 AM
Neither has post moves but are good dunkers, the difference is Davis is a great shot blocker and deters alot of shots. We know Griffin gets more attention, but I think Davis is better.

Stopped reading there

I am exaggerating, but obviously his shooting, defense and passing are not up to the same standard as other big men. He only get the attention because of his dunks, if not he would be a very average player.

:roll:

I lied, had to keep reading how stupid some people are.

Let's say Irving is Arenas while Bledsoe is Mini-LeBron.
LeBron is miles better than Arenas, yeah?

blacknapalm
04-10-2013, 04:09 AM
griffin now and i don't think it's that close. ceiling? davis. still needs to add bulk and more of a post game. griffin's post game has more to do with below average footwork than anything else. davis is just inexperienced.

i just think soon that a double double game for davis will be considered 'bad'. he'll have 20+ points and 10+ boards with multiple blocks coming up soon. KG? not quite. still think KG had insane handles for a big and great timing passing out of the box. davis has shown those flashes though for sure. his jumper is also pretty natural mechanics wise. he's still really getting used to his growth spurt.

i'll put it this way...given e-go's injury history, i'd much rather try to trade him now and build around davis than the other way around. trade e-go to sac town for thornton and a 1st round pick. i'd seriously consider that. vasquez can handle the traditional PG role.

alec613
04-10-2013, 04:10 AM
It won't be long when Davis will eventually replace Griffin on an all-star game, despite Griffin being more popular and all

Don't see any similarities:confusedshrug:
But if you say so

senelcoolidge
04-10-2013, 05:07 AM
:facepalm some of the shit you read on ISH. I don't know if people are serious or they just don't know anything.

DuMa
04-10-2013, 06:18 AM
Blake was putting up 20-10 with ease in his first full 'rookie' year. He could very well put up 20-10 now but he has sacrificed his numbers game for a very deep Clippers bench and for team victories.

Clifton
04-10-2013, 08:17 AM
I really like Anthony Davis, but as of right now he's an offensive nonfactor. He'll score some points, but put him on a serious team, and have someone actually check him, in an important game? He won't reach double figures unless it's putbacks.

These are two of my favorite players, but I consider them both huge underachievers at this point. Though Davis is a rookie who's had to deal with injuries, and Griffin is still a top 20 player.

It'd be amazing if these two somehow ended up on the same team. They'd complement each other wonderfully.

TAZORAC
04-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Melo gets MVP.

You only get two points for a dunk, who gives a sh.it if somebody's dunk is "disgusting".

Donkey4trading
04-10-2013, 11:30 AM
i would take Davis > Blake EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

Sarcastic
04-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Blake was putting up 20-10 with ease in his first full 'rookie' year. He could very well put up 20-10 now but he has sacrificed his numbers game for a very deep Clippers bench and for team victories.

Did he take a step back last year for the bench too? He's the only superstar that I have ever seen in which his stats have gone down each of his first 3 years.

2010/2011 - 22.5/12.1/3.8
2011/2012 - 20.7/7.6/3.2
2012/2013 - 18.2/6.1/3.7

I'd be interested to know if there are any other stars that have seen their stats drop for their first 3 seasons. Usually players get better after the rookie year.

The Real JW
04-10-2013, 11:40 AM
I think Griffin-hating might've surpassed Kobe- and LeBron-hating on ISH. It's kinda funny.

Clifton
04-10-2013, 12:27 PM
2012/2013 - 18.2/6.1/3.7
Is that real? Six rebounds?

How in hell do you get less than 8 rebounds a game as a big-minute PF? Half of them just fall into your hands because of where you are on the floor.

b0bab0i
04-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Did he take a step back last year for the bench too? He's the only superstar that I have ever seen in which his stats have gone down each of his first 3 years.

2011/2012 - 20.7/7.6/3.2
2012/2013 - 18.2/6.1/3.7

I'd be interested to know if there are any other stars that have seen their stats drop for their first 3 seasons. Usually players get better after the rookie year.

Is that real? Six rebounds?

How in hell do you get less than 8 rebounds a game as a big-minute PF? Half of them just fall into your hands because of where you are on the floor.

Same thing is happening with Chris Paul. Playing less minutes this year because they have been blowing out teams in the first half of the season. Even all the sports analyst mention this.

KrizMiz
04-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Only read the title and i can say

YES ! 100%

idc about any other optnion, BG is a f@g and so much overrated!

Psycho
04-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Davis is better. More athletic. Snowflake Griffin is too white to go against Davis.

BuffaloBill
04-10-2013, 12:43 PM
i would take Davis > Blake EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

Even on April Fools Day?

AirMike
04-10-2013, 12:53 PM
The potencial is there, I'm looking forward to seeing him improve...

Nero Tulip
04-10-2013, 12:56 PM
No one in their right mind would take Griffin over Davis...

Nero Tulip
04-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Stopped reading there

I lied, had to keep reading how stupid some people are.

:wtf: how is it even possible to be that stupid

Thechosen1
04-10-2013, 01:25 PM
blake griffin is not even better than david west...his game is incredibly flawed

toooo
04-10-2013, 02:19 PM
blake griffin is not even better than david west...his game is incredibly flawed

He's better than Josh Childress

Pointguard
04-10-2013, 02:29 PM
If the Clippers had another superstar they would be contending for the top seed out west. Blake simply isn't aggressive enough to be the major factor he should be. I think Faried is far behind the both of them in terms of talent, touch and skill but I trust him in a big game more so than either because of his mentality of going hard at his work. I'm not saying Faried's better but I trust he will have a better game when it counts.

Too often I am apt to say Blake is a better player but he isn't likely to have a better game. If he isn't aggressive in the playoffs he just isn't the player we thought him to be and just have to dismiss him as not being a star player anymore. I think Blake plays a good game but there is no way I would trust him to carry the team or depend on him to have a stellar game. He is a major hit or miss. A superstar has star games, much less big games. Its two years now, the moniker has been stretched long enough. His play isn't suggesting superstar despite the fact his team needs him to be more than the way he has been playing.

I said this in the beginning of the year and the Clipper fans came at me. After seeing them drop from 3 to 5 without a superstar game from Blake in March or April (save maybe the not so good shooting game against the Lakers a couple of days ago). That just shouldn't be. Anthony Davis has had monster games without another Superstar to ease the game for him. We scrap the slate for or against him and let him earn what name he deserves in the post season.

Sparts Arwell
04-10-2013, 02:35 PM
If the Cletics flame out in the postseason and decide to blow it up, Clippers might wanna make an inquiry about getting Paul Pierce. Theyd have to give up Bledsoe Im sure and some other assets but Pierce would take scoring pressure off the frontcourt and allow Griffin and Jordan to focus more on working the boards, playing defense, and of course throwing down tomahawks.

KobeClutchAsFK
04-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Anthony Davis has had monster games without another Superstar to ease the game for him.

What is this revisionist history where Blake Griffin has never had monster games without other superstars?

How quickly you forget his rookie season where he was dropping 30+ pretty often, with 40 point games thrown in.

Anthony Davis may very well become better but you guys are seriously underrating Blake Griffin.

DuMa
04-10-2013, 03:23 PM

2011/2012 - 20.7/7.6/3.2
2012/2013 - 18.2/6.1/3.7

Not sure where you're getting your stats from but these were his avgs for those years

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/griffbl01.html

2010/2011 - 22.5/12.1/3.8 on 50% @ 38MPG
2011/2012 - 20.7/10.9/3.2 on 55% @ 36MPG
2012/2013 - 18.2/8.4/3.7 on 54% @ 32MPG

Yes the numbers have fallen but so have the minutes. I have no doubt he can avg his rookie year nbrs if he plays the same minutes. Its obvious he can play 38mins a game indicated by his rookie year playing all 82 games but the Clippers find a better balance within the team if he plays around 32-33 minutes. Anyway the box score wont tell you tell how much Griffin has improved his game defensively as well.

PieceOfFelt
04-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Griffin is better and will be for a while.

- Felt

PieceOfFelt
04-10-2013, 03:26 PM

He's much better than David West.

-Felt

selrahc
04-10-2013, 03:36 PM

2011/2012 - 20.7/7.6/3.2
2012/2013 - 18.2/6.1/3.7

:facepalm

look at the clippers team now compared to his rookie season. there is a shitload more talent, so he has taken a reduced role for the good of the team. if you watch him now compared to his rookie season you can tell he has definitely improved a lot.

Thechosen1
04-10-2013, 03:38 PM
He's much better than David West.

-Felt

just athletically

Pointguard
04-10-2013, 03:50 PM
What is this revisionist history where Blake Griffin has never had monster games without other superstars?

How quickly you forget his rookie season where he was dropping 30+ pretty often, with 40 point games thrown in.

Anthony Davis may very well become better but you guys are seriously underrating Blake Griffin.

I stated a time period in the previous sentence and was making a direct parallel with Anthony Davis within that time range. No revision, you were just very careful to not to quote the whole post so as to work your own little revisionist history. I obviously make references like "just have to dismiss him as not being a star player anymore." and "Its two years now, the moniker has been stretched long enough." And make another reference to the fact that he was once a superstar.

Blake Griffin had the most impressive rookie year of any power forward stat wise. He went after boards and got them. He went hard to the hoop and scored. His aggression and output was great his rookie year. But aggression and a superstar mentality are not things that are automatically transferred to the next year. He's rarely performing like a superstar. His free pass is running out.

KobeClutchAsFK
04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
I stated a time period in the previous sentence and was making a direct parallel with Anthony Davis within that time range. No revision, you were just very careful to not to quote the whole post so as to work your own little revisionist history. I obviously make references like "just have to dismiss him as not being a star player anymore." and "Its two years now, the moniker has been stretched long enough." And make another reference to the fact that he was once a superstar.

Blake Griffin had the most impressive rookie year of any power forward stat wise. He went after boards and got them. He went hard to the hoop and scored. His aggression and output was great his rookie year. But aggression and a superstar mentality are not things that are automatically transferred to the next year. He's rarely performing like a superstar. His free pass is running out.

Blake Griffin is still the same player he was his rookie year, he just now plays on a team with the deepest roster in the league. on a per-minute basis, he still produces numbers about equivalent to his rookie year. He just plays less minutes now.

PieceOfFelt
04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Blake Griffin is still the same player he was his rookie year, he just now plays on a team with the deepest roster in the league. on a per-minute basis, he still produces numbers about equivalent to his rookie year. He just plays less minutes now.

I disagree, I think he's better all around.

-Felt

CavaliersFTW
04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
The thing about Blake Griffin is he already reached his ceiling his rookie season and has become grossly overrated by fans and the media because of it. He's regressed significantly every season since his rookie year and he can't even dunk like he used to, they actually had to rig a dunk contest for him to win :facepalm . Fan interest in him is waning and he won't have a place in the league much longer the way his stats and production keep falling off a cliff.

Davis on the other hand has a higher ceiling, he just hasn't reached it yet, and can legitimately play and understand the game. I actually think he's already better than Snowflake Flippin. He's still learning the game, but he's already a multi dimensional player on both ends with lots of potential. Plus, he wasn't cursed with a T-rex wingspan.

KobeClutchAsFK
04-10-2013, 04:09 PM
I disagree, I think he's better all around.

-Felt

When I said same player, I meant at least as good. You are right, he's actually quite a bit better than he was his rookie year.

The thing about Blake Griffin is he already reached his ceiling his rookie season and has become grossly overrated by fans and the media because of it. He's regressed significantly every season since his rookie year and he can't even dunk like he used to, they actually had to rig a dunk contest for him to win :facepalm . Fan interest in him is waning and he won't have a place in the league much longer the way his stats and production keep falling off a cliff.

Davis on the other hand has a higher ceiling, he just hasn't reached it yet, and can legitimately play and understand the game. I actually think he's already better than Snowflake Flippin. He's still learning the game, but he's already a multi dimensional player on both ends with lots of potential. Plus, he wasn't cursed with a T-rex wingspan.

Blake Griffin did not reach his ceiling his rookie season. He had no jumpshot whatsoever, his FT shooting was almost dwight-esque, and he had no post game.

Now, he has a decent jumpshot that he can get ridiculously hot on (he torched my Lakers SO BADLY one of the games this season with a barrage of jumpers), his FT shooting has improved leaps and bounds, and he scores effectively now with his ugly post game.

From all reports, the guy works insanely hard on his game, and I bet next year he's going to be even better from midrange and the FT line, which will make him unguardable with his ability to blow by his defender in a face-up situation.

Anthony Davis does have a higher cieling IMO, but it remains to be seen if he will reach it. We've watched griffin improve over the years, we have to see if Davis expands his game next year to see if he's going to follow suit.

CavaliersFTW
04-10-2013, 04:12 PM
When I said same player, I meant at least as good. You are right, he's actually quite a bit better than he was his rookie year.

Blake Griffin did not reach his ceiling his rookie season. He had no jumpshot whatsoever, his FT shooting was almost dwight-esque, and he had no post game.

Now, he has a decent jumpshot that he can get ridiculously hot on (he torched my Lakers SO BADLY one of the games this season with a barrage of jumpers), his FT shooting has improved leaps and bounds, and he scores effectively now with his ugly post game.

From all reports, the guy works insanely hard on his game, and I bet next year he's going to be even better from midrange and the FT line, which will make him unguardable with his ability to blow by his defender in a face-up situation.

Anthony Davis does have a higher cieling IMO, but it remains to be seen if he will reach it. We've watched griffin improve over the years, we have to see if Davis expands his game next year to see if he's going to follow suit.
:oldlol: sure thing clippersfan86

KobeClutchAsFK
04-10-2013, 04:16 PM
:oldlol: sure thing clippersfan86

Haha, so anybody who respects blake griffin is a clippersfan86 alt? Don't ever associate me with that weirdo tranny-porn posting *******.

I'm not even a fan of the Dippers. I've always been a Lakers fan, I'm an LA native. My dad was a Lakers fan, my Grand-dad was a Lakers fan.

chips93
04-10-2013, 04:34 PM

:biggums:

Ikill
04-10-2013, 04:36 PM

He's a better mid range shooter free throw shooter post player and has significantly improved his defense. He's gone from one of the worst defenders in the NBA to a very good defender. His stats are not falling off he had a slow start and he's playing less minutes. He's averaging 1 point less per 36 than he was in his rookie year but his ts% is almost 3% higher. 0.5 more assists per 36 0.1 less turnovers 0.7 more blocks 0.2 more steals 4% higher from free throw line 9% higher at the rim and 6% higher from 10-16 feet. The Clippers are top 4 in the west with a top 10 offence and defense. The only area Blake has regressed in is rebounding

qrich
04-10-2013, 04:38 PM

2011/2012 - 20.7/7.6/3.2
2012/2013 - 18.2/6.1/3.7

Season 1: 38.2 Minutes, 16.8 FGA, 54.9% TS, 111 oRTG, 107 DRTG
Season 2: 36.2 Minutes, 15.5 FGA, 55.7% TS, 113 oRTG, 104 DRTG
Season 3: 32.4 Minutes, 13.5 FGA, 57.4% TS, 115 oRTG, 102 DRTG

Oh, and it is 8.4 rebounds for this year, where the hell did you get 6.1 from? And it was 10.9 last year.

His rebounds dropping so much is :facepalm though, but he has improved everywhere else to have a bigger offensive repertoire, and more consistent free throws. His defense has taken leaps as well.

You are new here, but truth is not allowed on these forums, just a heads up.

Blake had 47/14 on 19-24 his rookie year. And another 44/15/7 on 14-24 shooting. Never mind a dozen 30-39 point performances and six games of two rebounds away from a 20/20 outing.

KG215
04-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Davis, for various reasons (injuries, play, foul trouble) has only played 30+ minutes in 29 of his 63 games this year. However, in those 29 games he has produced pretty well for a rookie:

29 G
35.0 MPG
16.5 PPG
10.5 RPG
1.3 APG
1.2 SPG
2.0 BPG
52.1% FG
70.4% FT

So, basically, when he gets minutes (30+) he's averaging 17-11-1-1-2 on 52% shooting. Again, that's pretty good for a rookie. Not on Blake or Duncan's level, but still pretty damn good.

KobeClutchAsFK
04-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Davis, for various reasons (injuries, play, foul trouble) has only played 30+ minutes in 29 of his 63 games this year. However, in those 29 games he has produced pretty well for a rookie:

29 G
35.0 MPG
16.5 PPG
10.5 RPG
1.3 APG
1.2 SPG
2.0 BPG
52.1% FG
70.4% FT

So, basically, when he gets minutes (30+) he's averaging 17-11-1-1-2 on 52% shooting. Again, that's pretty good for a rookie. Not on Blake or Duncan's level, but still pretty damn good.

I'd like to see him get his assists up but man those are really good numbers. Dude could be a 20+/10+ bigman next year.

Pointguard
04-10-2013, 05:14 PM

He's more productive than the greatest at the position KG, Barkley, Dirk, Duncan in their rookie year or when they were 20 but he has this reverse progression thing going on as his minutes, points and rebounds regress to 18 and 8 within the next two years and he's a better/equal player? Was he like the dumbest player ever when he was 22 and 12? His defense isn't great now either and its not like his team could use another star. A recent big game I was watching and he didn't score in the last three quarters? Was he scared of David West? Why did he stop himself against Houston? Why did you quote his rookie numbers?

Stars have big games.

colorz
04-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Do people really believe Griffin isn't better now than his rookie year? :facepalm

He plays 6 less minutes, so obviously his stats are going to go down.

This video shows you how much his game has expanded. He shows he can run the fast break, pass, shoot, rebound, block, pretty much everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36kc2WjfpQQ

Watch some games, not stats.

Sarcastic
04-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Season 1: 38.2 Minutes, 16.8 FGA, 54.9% TS, 111 oRTG, 107 DRTG
Season 2: 36.2 Minutes, 15.5 FGA, 55.7% TS, 113 oRTG, 104 DRTG
Season 3: 32.4 Minutes, 13.5 FGA, 57.4% TS, 115 oRTG, 102 DRTG

Oh, and it is 8.4 rebounds for this year, where the hell did you get 6.1 from? And it was 10.9 last year.

His rebounds dropping so much is :facepalm though, but he has improved everywhere else to have a bigger offensive repertoire, and more consistent free throws. His defense has taken leaps as well.

You are new here, but truth is not allowed on these forums, just a heads up.

Blake had 47/14 on 19-24 his rookie year. And another 44/15/7 on 14-24 shooting. Never mind a dozen 30-39 point performances and six games of two rebounds away from a 20/20 outing.

You're right. I was looking at d-rebs. It still has dropped precipitously every year though from his rookie year.