PDA

View Full Version : Who's the 2013 MVP?

Jolokia
04-11-2013, 09:27 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/529295_10151173370649229_816297660_n.jpg

http://www.celebritytattoodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/kevin-durant-body-tattoos.jpg

http://queenofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/6-carmelo-anthony-honeymoon.jpg

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 09:28 PM
:wtf: :biggums:

Did you really have to post pics with their shirts off?

Psycho
04-11-2013, 09:31 PM

You fap to pictures with their shirts on? To each his own I guess.

Bandito
04-11-2013, 09:31 PM

He's trying to show Lebron is the MVP because he tweeted that he worked out on his day off and the other two are scrubs because they don't.

What I saw from Lebron is that f4ggot saluting with the wrong arm/hand :roll:

SillyRabbit
04-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Cuz the MVP goes to the player in best physical shape.

In that case give it to Ibaka.

Ancient Legend
04-11-2013, 09:34 PM
LeBron's body looks weird shirtless, he looks stronger with a jersey on.
It's as if his six pack is not symmetric and divided by a scar in the middle, and his "belly" overhangs his briefs.

#number6ix#
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
He's trying to show Lebron is the MVP because he tweeted that he worked out on his day off and the other two are scrubs because they don't.

C

The Choken One
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
These pics just prove that you don't have to touch a weight in your life to be an amazing basketball player.

EDIT: LeBron tweeted that picture like it's impressive? :lol x10

DUBS EDIT: To UNbiased guy...LeBron does look like chit. WIth his jersey on you'd think he'd be an animal, but lawd...so wrong.

UnbiasedGuy
04-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Maybe its because hes so freakishly tall, but his physique is pretty chitty from a bodybuilding and aesthetics standpoint. Definitely looks 5x better with jersey on. Probably doubles all my lifts but I look better than him IMO

in b4 hate

TheWalkman
04-11-2013, 09:42 PM
:wtf: I didn't know KD was tatted up like that...

Bandito
04-11-2013, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=#number6ix#]C

FKAri
04-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Maybe its because hes so freakishly tall, but his physique is pretty chitty from a bodybuilding and aesthetics standpoint. Definitely looks 5x better with jersey on. Probably doubles all my lifts but I look better than him IMO

in b4 hate

He's a basketball player. He's not a bodybuilder or a powerlifter. Why would anyone think he would be massive? Besides he has to run on the court all game.

Patrick Chewing
04-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Carmelo having the most fun of the three

The Choken One
04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Melo is probably by far the chillest NBA star in real life. Be fun as fhck to hang with him. Kobe is probably a bit off... and LeBron is probably awkward. Forcing himself to center off attention, etc.

Melo prolly just eats and gets baked. What more could you ask for?

KDthunderup
04-11-2013, 09:51 PM
http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Picture-11.png

Undisputed MVP

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 09:51 PM

Either this or he would like to have a foursome with them :oldlol:

2013 Lakers
04-11-2013, 09:53 PM
LeBron's body looks weird shirtless, he looks stronger with a jersey on.

LeBron isn't really strong, he just has low bf %..

this is what strong looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/XFsie6c.jpg

#number6ix#
04-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Es que soy soldado del Air Force y ese mamao esta saludando con el brazo incorrecto:roll:
oh bien ... gracias por servir en las fuerzas armadas y le agradezco que lo que est

RoundMoundOfReb
04-11-2013, 09:54 PM

http://i.imgur.com/XFsie6c.jpg
Fail username lmao

dbk123
04-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Melo is probably by far the chillest NBA star in real life. Be fun as fhck to hang with him. Kobe is probably a bit off... and LeBron is probably awkward. Forcing himself to center off attention, etc.

your definition of fun is someone who just eats and smokes all day? lol.

plowking
04-11-2013, 10:01 PM

:oldlol:

Lebron not strong. :oldlol:

I had a friend just go over for the all star game and he got to shake hands with Griffin, Irving and Lebron. He couldn't believe how big Lebron and Griffin were, particularly Bron. This is coming from a friend who's been going to the gym solidly for the last 3 years and is a big bodybuilding fan.

#number6ix#
04-11-2013, 10:01 PM

Pot heads are lame as fcuk... It kills your brains cells son it kills your brains cells...

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 10:02 PM
your definition of fun is someone who just eats and smokes all day? lol.

Sounds like Half Baked

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 10:04 PM

Lebron not strong. :oldlol:

I had a friend just go over for the all star game and he got to shake hands with Griffin, Irving and Lebron. He couldn't believe how big Lebron and Griffin were, particularly Bron. This is coming from a friend who's been going to the gym solidly for the last 3 years and is a big bodybuilding fan.

Was he talking bout their hands or actual body size?

Sparts Arwell
04-11-2013, 10:10 PM

Sounds like the idea of hanging with another dude excites you a little bit more than it should. Im just sayin.

SpecialQue
04-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Z-Bo.

thabisyo
04-11-2013, 10:14 PM
i still dont understand why they had to have their shirts off

The Choken One
04-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Sounds like the idea of hanging with another dude excites you a little bit more than it should. Im just sayin.
Sorry...him holding them fish is getting my hormones going. :D

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Pot heads are lame as fcuk... It kills your brains cells son it kills your brains cells...

Working and having a career is lame as fcuk........ Enjoy life bro :banana:

NumberSix
04-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Flexing self shot in the mirror is kinda douche.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Flexing self shot in the mirror is kinda douche.
You got unbanned?

DaSeba5
04-11-2013, 11:24 PM

LeBron and the Heat are having a ton of fun. It's been a very fun season.

red1
04-11-2013, 11:24 PM
These pics just prove that you don't have to touch a weight in your life to be an amazing basketball player.

EDIT: LeBron tweeted that picture like it's impressive? :lol x10

DUBS EDIT: To UNbiased guy...LeBron does look like chit. WIth his jersey on you'd think he'd be an animal, but lawd...so wrong.
?

bronzy is an animal. with his frame he could easily carry a ton of muscle, solid 290 with low bf is realistic

RoundMoundOfReb
04-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Nate Robinson is my mvp. The way he's willing his team to wins. :applause:

http://msofficer.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/nate-robinson-no-shirt.jpg

thabisyo
04-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Nate Robinson is my mvp. The way he's willing his team to wins. :applause:

http://msofficer.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/nate-robinson-no-shirt.jpg

Atleast he is a better candidate then rose in 2011. what a degrade of the award in 2011:facepalm

LikeABosh
04-11-2013, 11:37 PM

in b4 hate
Maybe it's because he's a pro basketball player, not a body builder. Aesthetics don't really matter for his performance.....

dh144498
04-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Atleast he is a better candidate then rose in 2011. what a degrade of the award in 2011:facepalm

http://zomgtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/oprah_laughing.gif

:biggums:

BrickingStar
04-11-2013, 11:47 PM

in b4 hate
Why would you look at it from a body building standpoint :biggums:

No one wants to be like bodybuilder in the sports department (I sure as hell don't want to look like one either as far as looks), but you have to factor he's 6'8 and with that frame it is crazy so unless you look like bruce lee at your height, you're build probably isn't as impressive.

thabisyo
04-12-2013, 12:07 AM
http://zomgtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/oprah_laughing.gif

Rose getting the award in 2011 was BS. dwight, lebron were more deserving. him getting it was as bad as nash getting two in a row.

TheWalkman
04-12-2013, 01:37 AM
Rose getting the award in 2011 was BS. dwight, lebron were more deserving. him getting it was as bad as nash getting two in a row.

Voter fatigue dude, same reason Jordan didn't win it more. Bulls surprised everyone that year with the best record in the league. He was deserving. Deal with it. :lebroncry:

Bigsmoke
04-12-2013, 02:29 AM
this is so gay

6 for 24
04-12-2013, 02:51 AM
My Internet chums:

Yet another fascinating discussion here on InsideHoops! This oasis is such a repository on all things basketball. Why just today I read through eighteen different postings debating the merits of Mr. LeBron James as compared to Mr. Kobe Bryant. Apparently the "haters" are "salty as fcuk" (whatever that may be).

I would like to weigh in on the topic at hand. While I am predisposed to select Mr. Kobe Bryant as the MVP of this league simply because he is my favorite player, that would be an impulsive and biased choice. So this evening, I sequestered myself in a dark cavern and did a careful analysis of the situation. My conclusion was this: the 2013 NBA MVP is Kobe Bryant.

You must consider all that Kobe has endured this year, and to have his mediocre team in contention for the title is nothing short of a miracle. I happen to know firsthand that Kobe has been playing through extreme pain all season. I know this, because at many times throughout the season when the Lakers were falling behind by a large tally, Kobe would wince and grimace and at times even limp. I know of no other players who have been injured thusly.

As you all know, in Maasai culture, we have an elaborate circumcision ritual that takes us from boy to man. One must stand out in the cold, rainy weather and herd cattle while being prodded and battered by the men of the tribe. After seven days of torture, at the height of delirium, an elder approaches with an extremely sharp knife. If one so much as flinches, he outcast from the tribe, a leper never to return. Needless to say, the pressure of the situation is the only thing that exceeds the pain! When I look at Kobe Bryant, I say, "this is a man who has been circumcised by the Maasai."

I believe that should resolve the question at hand.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

RoundMoundOfReb
04-12-2013, 02:54 AM
My Internet chums:

Yet another fascinating discussion here on InsideHoops! This oasis is such a repository on all things basketball. Why just today I read through eighteen different postings debating the merits of Mr. LeBron James as compared to Mr. Kobe Bryant. Apparently the "haters" are "salty as fcuk" (whatever that may be).

I would like to weigh in on the topic at hand. While I am predisposed to select Mr. Kobe Bryant as the MVP of this league simply because he is my favorite player, that would be an impulsive and biased choice. So this evening, I sequestered myself in a dark cavern and did a careful analysis of the situation. My conclusion was this: the 2013 NBA MVP is Kobe Bryant.

You must consider all that Kobe has endured this year, and to have his mediocre team in contention for the title is nothing short of a miracle. I happen to know firsthand that Kobe has been playing through extreme pain all season. I know this, because at many times throughout the season when the Lakers were falling behind by a large tally, Kobe would wince and grimace and at times even limp. I know of no other players who have been injured thusly.

As you all know, in Maasai culture, we have an elaborate circumcision ritual that takes us from boy to man. One must stand out in the cold, rainy weather and herd cattle while being prodded and battered by the men of the tribe. After seven days of torture, at the height of delirium, an elder approaches with an extremely sharp knife. If one so much as flinches, he outcast from the tribe, a leper never to return. Needless to say, the pressure of the situation is the only thing that exceeds the pain! When I look at Kobe Bryant, I say, "this is a man who has been circumcised by the Maasai."

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
:lol :lol :lol :applause:

Graviton
04-12-2013, 03:11 AM
:lol :lol :lol :applause:
It's probably the alt of Jabbar/9erempire.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-12-2013, 03:12 AM
No it's somebody that doesn't like Kobe. Maybe genghiskhan but the grammar is too good and the poster is more witty.

Graviton
04-12-2013, 03:48 AM
No it's somebody that doesn't like Kobe. Maybe genghiskhan but the grammar is too good and the poster is more witty.
Is it possible that we may finally have a Kobe hater troll on the same level or above Jabbar/9er/Ripthekik?

Because that would be amazing, Kobe stans have been dominating for too long. Pauk, RRR3, Silkthecocker and NumberSix are really terrible Lebron stans and have no wit or humor. They are like Hondas to Jabbar's Ferrari.

And they all get roasted every other day...

RRR3 got raped so badly he quit posting 1000 times a day
Pauk got destroyed multiple times with old lions
Silk was totally demolished by Ripthekik the other day
NumberSix has been invisible for a while

Now we have a new rookie that may live up to the hype.

funnystuff
04-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Did you really think it wasn't sarcastic? :lol

maybeshewill13
04-12-2013, 04:16 AM
My Internet chums:

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :applause: :bowdown:

arifgokcen
04-12-2013, 05:26 AM
My Internet chums:

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
we might have a winner

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Nash
04-12-2013, 06:23 AM
inb4 goat body cory magette

All Net
04-12-2013, 06:30 AM
You forgot to put no homo after posting those pics..:lol

Bandito
04-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Is it possible that we may finally have a Kobe hater troll on the same level or above Jabbar/9er/Ripthekik?

Because that would be amazing, Kobe stans have been dominating for too long. Pauk, RRR3, Silkthecocker and NumberSix are really terrible Lebron stans and have no wit or humor. They are like Hondas to Jabbar's Ferrari.

And they all get roasted every other day...

RRR3 got raped so badly he quit posting 1000 times a day
Pauk got destroyed multiple times with old lions
Silk was totally demolished by Ripthekik the other day
NumberSix has been invisible for a while

Now we have a new rookie that may live up to the hype.
Don't forget Nash. He is an obvious Lebron stan that doesn't bring anything to the table, but then again he might be an alt.

chazzy
04-12-2013, 11:41 AM
starface