PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Melo's game.

tikay0
04-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Regardless of his shooting %, the man keeps attacking the rim, and is ALWAYS giving me heart attacks when he's in the low post.

Plays like he has a set of balls, and barely gets called for fouls. Also doesn't bitch and complain like the other superstars. Him and Rose are the exact same in that regard.

Much respect to Melo.

selrahc
04-11-2013, 11:19 PM
yep, unlike lebron james who will just stop shooting and shy away from the ball

tikay0
04-11-2013, 11:19 PM

Precisely. Melo doesn't get phased by contact either. He doesn't dramatize every little bump and bruise.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
He's definitely a really smooth player. fun to watch.

(e)
04-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Gotttt 'em. We killin streaks bro

DaSeba5
04-11-2013, 11:25 PM

Why do you have to bring up LeBron? This is about Melo

pauk

Do all Lebron haters live with this kindof delusion? Its crazy....

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively... he seeks after the best play for his TEAM.... not HIMSELF...

It results in greater impact, greater team success....

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron (and it has been his downfall where it mattered).... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....

TheReal Kendall
That's why he's my favorite player. Loved his game since the first time I saw him in the McDonald's joint him and A'mare

DaSeba5
04-11-2013, 11:26 PM

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays and not be one dimensional (compared to Carmelo), he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness....

because he wants to win... win more than anybody else....

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron.... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....

Dude he's just trolling. No need for all that.

tikay0
04-11-2013, 11:26 PM

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively...

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron.... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....

Melo and Kobe play with balls. Lebron shies away from any sort of confrontation whatsoever.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Regardless of his shooting %, the man keeps attacking the rim, and is ALWAYS giving me heart attacks when he's in the low post.

Plays like he has a set of balls, and barely gets called for fouls. Also doesn't bitch and complain like the other superstars. Him and Rose are the exact same in that regard.

Much respect to Melo.
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7679652/chicago-bulls-derrick-rose-lashes-referees-non-calls

:facepalm

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 11:28 PM

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively...

:biggums:

Carmelo has multiple ways of scoring unlike Lebron that's why he doesn't really look for other players. Melo can post, take you off the dribble, mid range, trey ball, and assist whenever he wants to.

Fudge

Pauk catching feelings again like a teenaged girl. :oldlol:

LeBron Haters - 1
Pauk - 0

DaSeba5
Melo and Kobe play with balls. Lebron shies away from any sort of confrontation whatsoever.

This is obviously not true, but I'm not going to be baited into a LeBron argument in a thread about Melo.

thabisyo

So we gona blame lebron for actually using his brain? you stupid stans are impossible!!!

tazb
04-11-2013, 11:29 PM
If LeBron chucked like Melo and Kobe he would pass Kareem in the all-time scoring list in two seasons.

thabisyo
04-11-2013, 11:31 PM
If LeBron chucked like Melo and Kobe he would pass Kareem in the all-time scoring list in two seasons.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

pauk
04-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Dude he's just trolling. No need for all that.

After all this time, i believe he is not, met many fans like that in person... and many such guys here.... It forces you to kindof seem like a Carmelo hater in this case (even though you speak only the truth) to explain to him why that thought he has is ridicilous....

Anyways, fantastic game by Carmelo tonight, think that was his career high in rebounds aswell?

RoundMoundOfReb
04-11-2013, 11:33 PM

LeBron Haters - 1
Pauk - 0
Honestly i wonder why he even bothers posting about Lebron. He's destroyed his reputation so badly by making emotional, biased idiotic posts that whatever he says he's just gonna get someone posting that "you are this mad" pic with his essay on it. He's either a moron or a troll.

imdaman99
04-11-2013, 11:34 PM
lol its so easy to bait pauk :roll:

poor kid, he is way too passionate about lebron

Graviton
04-11-2013, 11:35 PM
What Pauk really wanted to say...

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED, like a proud lion leading his pride to victory over the ferocious and selfish lions of the other lands..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness....because he is that strong, fast and brutal with his strategy, he is not that one dimensional offensively...when he attacks his prey his studies their movements and tendencies for hours, he seeks the easiest path to conquest and executes his gameplan to perfection, he seeks the best play for his PRIDE.... not just HIMSELF...for a TRULY GREAT YOUNG LION KING ALWAYS LOOKS AFTER HIS YOUNGER LESS AQTHLETIC LIONS IN ORDER TO RIDE THEM TO A CHAMPIONSHIP.

It results in greater impact, greater team success, more meat for the team, more female cougar pu$$y for coaches and other players, more instagram photos and facebook shout outs, more bling and cars for role players, young ripe pu$$y for the rookies....

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively and ****ing old outdated fat lions while never helping them take down the prey, compared to Lebron who only gets the freshest females and helps his fellow lions succeed by passing them the meatballs.... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....

dh144498
04-11-2013, 11:36 PM

LeBron Haters - 1
Pauk - 0

:lol

dh144498
04-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Melo's been crashing the Offensive board like a beast lately. :applause:

pauk
04-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Catching feelings? Getting baited? Is that what you call when you get owned in a basketball discussion? Is that why you derail the thread yet again? Is that what you call when somebody corrects your incorrect statement and exposes you for what you are.... a troll....

Sorry Kobetards/Trolls/Lebron haters for making your time miserable here yet again...

My job here is done, now go start a thread and whine about it...

TheReal Kendall
04-11-2013, 11:51 PM

Lebron can't shoot like Kobe or Melo. His FG% would be horrible

dh144498
04-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Catching feelings? Getting baited? Is that what you call when you get owned in a basketball discussion? Is that why you derail the thread yet again? Is that what you call when somebody corrects your incorrect statement and exposes you for what you are.... a troll....

Sorry Kobetards/Trolls/Lebron haters for making your time miserable here yet again...

:wtf:

Fudge
04-11-2013, 11:55 PM
LeBron Haters - 2
Pauk - 0

Graviton
04-11-2013, 11:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

lefthook00
04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
My absolute favorite thing about Melo is when he gets hot he just starts throwing the ball at the hoop with ZERO follow through on his shot, it's like he just flicks the ball up and pulls his hands back really fast without fully extending, and you know it's going in and it's not touching the rim. His shot is so wet sometimes.

Psycho
04-11-2013, 11:57 PM

I suggest you take the tampon outta your vajaj and stick it in your mouth. It'll serve us all better that way.

PieceOfFelt
04-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Anthony is a terrific scorer.

- Felt

Psycho
04-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Anthony is a terrific scorer.

- Felt

:cletus:

SamuraiSWISH
04-12-2013, 12:01 AM
His jumper and handle is pretty to me, but I DON'T like his game. He never meets a shot he doesn't like, he's a black hole, makes no one else better on his team ... can't create for others, and of course plays NO DEFENSE. He's an advanced version of Glenn Robinson. With that said, I respect the fact that I actually rarely if ever see Melo flop in order to get calls. He just plays for buckets.

Graviton
04-12-2013, 12:07 AM
His jumper and handle is pretty to me, but I DON'T like his game. He never meets a shot he doesn't like, he's a black hole, makes no one else better on his team ... can't create for others, and of course plays NO DEFENSE. He's an advanced version of Glenn Robinson. With that said, I respect the fact that I actually rarely if ever see Melo flop in order to get calls. He just plays for buckets.
You must detest Wade...oh wait. :oldlol:

knicksman
04-12-2013, 12:08 AM

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively... he seeks after the best play for his TEAM.... not HIMSELF...

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron (and it has been his downfall where it mattered).... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....

yet kobe had more rings playing that way. Same with 2nd 3peat jordan who only managed 4 apg. While oscar has no rings as the man

While 32 8 8 jordan missed the playoffs

iDunk
04-12-2013, 12:10 AM
He's a bull going to the rim. Just an amazing talent with his size having such a great dribble & so many variety of moves to score from. I feel spoiled for having this dude on my team.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:12 AM
yet kobe had more rings playing that way. Same with 2nd 3peat jordan who only managed 4 apg. While oscar has no rings as the man

32 8 8 Jordan got the Bulls to game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals

- Felt

tazb
04-12-2013, 12:13 AM

Ok...even though that's false he can still drive for a lay-up or dunk every and any possession he wants.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:13 AM
He's a bull going to the rim. Just an amazing talent with his size having such a great dribble & so many variety of moves to score from. I feel spoiled for having this dude on my team.

His size and array of scoring moves makes him virtually unstoppable.

- Felt

SamuraiSWISH
04-12-2013, 12:14 AM
You must detest Wade...oh wait. :oldlol:
Shut your young ChuckBrook overrating ass up. :oldlol:

Wade is a top four player @ his position all-time with good reason. No, I don't like it when Wade plays for the foul call. Something he has done more of post 2011.

But Wade has more redeeming qualities as a player than Melo. He has more dimensions, by far. He isn't one dimensional. Melo not playing for foul bait I said was one of his redeeming qualities.

I don't like his game for all the other MAJOR reasons I listed.

red1
04-12-2013, 12:14 AM

lol at this dumbass. 32 8 8 jordan is the greatest player of all time

TheReal Kendall
04-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Ok...even though that's false he can still drive for a lay-up or dunk every and any possession he wants.

My bad I forgot he got the Refs on his side. So what you say is possible.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:15 AM

You speak the truth.

- Felt

Graviton
04-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Shut your young ChuckBrook overrating ass up. :oldlol:

Wade is a top four player @ his position all-time with good reason. No, I don't like it when Wade plays for the foul call. Something he has done more of post 2011.

But Wade has more redeeming qualities as a player than Melo. He has more dimensions, by far. He isn't one dimensional. Melo not playing for foul bait I said was one of his redeeming qualities.

I don't like his game for all the other MAJOR reasons I listed.
Lol what about when he complains to the refs in the playoffs instead of getting back on defense? That shit was hilarious to watch last year. :oldlol:

I.R.Beast
04-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Melo should lead the league FTs every year he gets mugged down low...

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Melo should lead the league FTs every year he gets mugged down low...

Both Anthony and James get clobbered quite a bit. They absorb contact with their brute strength.

- Felt

RoundMoundOfReb
04-12-2013, 12:20 AM

You realize Jordan was a much better player during the first 3-peat right? When he was more rich man's D-wade than rich man's Kobe.

SamuraiSWISH
Lol what about when he complains to the refs in the playoffs instead of getting back on defense? That shit was hilarious to watch last year. :oldlol:
Agreed, it's pathetic and whiny.

Yet he's still a better player than Westbrook ever has, or ever will be?

LeBron complains too. No one would dare question that he isn't clearly the best player in the league.

How about when Westbrook dropped 40 in the Finals, and then willingly commits a foul on Mario Chalmers to lose the game for his team?!

:oldlol:

Nikka has no brains.

Then gets all salty when he loses, tries pushing players. Gets into whiny pouting sessions with teammates. School girl status.

I.R.Beast

Ignore these guys man... Lebron James won a ring averaging the lowest APG of his career since his rookie season. plays should be made by committee not by 1 player facilitating on every play.

I.R.Beast
04-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Both Anthony and James get clobbered quite a bit. They absorb contact with their brute strength.

- Felt
James?...oh please him and wade gets very trashy calls in their favor...james gets away with a boat load of charging.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:22 AM
You realize Jordan was a much better player during the first 3-peat right? When he was more rich man's D-wade than rich man's Kobe.

He was a Carlos Slim Helu's D-Wade.

- Felt

SamuraiSWISH
04-12-2013, 12:23 AM
No, '90 - '93 Jordan was a combination of the BEST of Wade and the BEST of Kobe.

Peak Wade (2007, 2009, 2010) is a poor man's '85 - '89 Jordan. Peak Kobe (2006, 2007, 2008) is a rich man's '96 - '98 Jordan.

In the middle is MJ from '90 - '93 aka the best and most dominant player of all-time. No weakness on that guy. Not from an athletic perspective, skill perspective, or intangibles / mentality perspective.

No one has come close to touching MJ at his peak.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:25 AM
James?...oh please him and wade gets very trashy calls in their favor...james gets away with a boat load of charging.

Nah, not oh please. James absorbs quite a lot of contact at the basket despite whatever your biased opinion may be.

- Felt

Graviton
04-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Agreed, it's pathetic and whiny.

Yet he's still a better player than Westbrook ever has, or ever will be?

LeBron complains too. No one would dare question that he isn't clearly the best player in the league.

How about when Westbrook dropped 40 in the Finals, and then willingly commits a foul on Mario Chalmers to lose the game for his team?!

:oldlol:

Nikka has no brains.

Then gets all salty when he loses, tries pushing players. Gets into whiny pouting sessions with teammates. School girl status.

What does Westbrook have to do with the current conversation? :confusedshrug: Your insecurity about him is troubling, seek a therapist man.

How exactly did he lose them the game? OKC was still down, unless you are a magician with a crystal ball and know they were going to make a bucket against concentrated Heat defense and go to overtime/win the game. :oldlol:

tikay0

Refs let him get away with the push off, like no other player in league history.

RoundMoundOfReb
No, '90 - '93 Jordan was a combination of the BEST of Wade and the BEST of Kobe.

Peak Wade (2007, 2009, 2010) is a poor man's '85 - '89 Jordan. Peak Kobe (2006, 2007, 2008) is a rich man's '96 - '98 Jordan.

In the middle is MJ from '90 - '93 aka the best and most dominant player of all-time. No weakness on that guy. Not from an athletic perspective, skill perspective, or intangibles / mentality perspective.

No one has come close to touching MJ at his peak.

I would take 2nd 3-peat MJ over Peak Kobe all day.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:28 AM

You speak the truth, sir.

- Felt

"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value."
- Albert Einstein

RoundMoundOfReb
04-12-2013, 12:29 AM

Also the best basketball player i have ever watched was '91 Jordan and he averaged over 8 assists per game in the playoffs.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Also the best basketball player i have ever watched was '91 Jordan and he averaged over 8 assists per game in the playoffs.

You're on a roll.

- Felt

"Every artist was first an amateur."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

D-Wade316
Truth.

knicksman

Jordan the season before won 50 games then 32 8 8 jordan won 47. Jordan with 30 6 4 won 72 and a chip.. Nuf said

SamuraiSWISH
04-12-2013, 12:33 AM
MJ's my favorite player, and I could go either way. The 2nd three peat Bulls were significantly more talented and well built than the 1st three peat. Which was essentially an inferior sidekick Pippen, a vastly superior MJ and a bunch of scrubs and niche guys.

Slightly past peak Kobe (2009, 2010) led his team to back to back championships, averaging 2nd peat MJ numbers. So, I don't think it's out the realm of possibility that PEAK Kobe (2006, 2007, 2008) couldn't have won at least a couple rings with the '96, '97 Bulls.

He'd struggle with the '98 team though, because he takes plays off on defense and Pippen was inconsistent, injured, and not around as much as he was prior. MJ won that ring on will power alone.

knicksman
04-12-2013, 12:36 AM

you realize 2nd 3 peat jordan won 72, 69 and 62 compared to 61, 67 and 57?

SamuraiSWISH
04-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Talent around him was better, and the league was weaker. This much was obvious. The '93 Bulls were the best team of all 6 championships. It's not reflected in their regular season victories for context reasons.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-12-2013, 12:39 AM
maybe because he had a better team...

knicksman
04-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Talent around him was better, and the league was weaker. This much was obvious. The '93 Bulls were the best team of all 6 championships. It's not reflected in their regular season victories for context reasons.

blah blah blah excuses excuses.

Graviton
04-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Poor Melo can't even have a thread that stays on him for even 1 page, Kobe/Lebron threads usually go 10+ pages before being derailed. :lol

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:41 AM

Preach brother.

- Felt

"Do we not all agree to call rapid thought and noble impulse by the name of inspiration?"
- George Eliot

jimmy77x
04-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Poor Melo can't even have a thread that stays on him for even 1 page, Kobe/Lebron threads usually go 10+ pages before being derailed. :lol

:lol how did this turn into a jordan thread.

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:44 AM
:lol how did this turn into a jordan thread.

Jordan's a powerful figure. Hard not to bring him into the conversation.

- Felt

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

- Mahatma Gandhi

thabisyo
04-12-2013, 12:50 AM

until melo gets out of the first round, he shouldnt have his own thread. He is over celebrated for doing accomplishing nothing

imdaman99
04-12-2013, 12:51 AM
jordan was brought up in this thread cuz of melos offensive abilities :pimp:

and im still pissed at melo for missing the game winner tonight :mad:

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:51 AM
until melo gets out of the first round, he shouldnt have his own thread. He is over celebrated for doing accomplishing nothing

True. His playoff success has been limited.

- Felt

knicksman
04-12-2013, 12:53 AM
maybe because he had a better team...

then how come the season before his 32 8 8 season, jordan won 50 compared to 47 and he won 55 the season after? How come shaq and duncan only averaged 3 apg yet they have 4 rings each compared to 0.5 ring by lebron.

red1
04-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Jordan the season before won 50 games then 32 8 8 jordan won 47. Jordan with 30 6 4 won 72 and a chip.. Nuf said
You are an idiot. Aren't you the same dumbass who said chris paul is better than lbj and that rose is a cancer?

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:55 AM
You are an idiot. Aren't you the same dumbass who said chris paul is better than lbj and that rose is a cancer?

That is a silly statement if he said that.

- Felt

RoundMoundOfReb
04-12-2013, 12:57 AM
knicks fan :lol :lol :roll:

knicksman
04-12-2013, 12:58 AM

Why? isnt it evident that rose doesnt have the impact of cp3. And we really dont know how cp3s career could turn out because of the injury. But he clearly made his team a contender in just his 3rd season while lebron couldve missed the playoffs in the west in his 5th season

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 12:59 AM
Why? isnt it evident that rose doesnt have the impact of cp3. And we really dont know how cp3s career could turn out because of the injury. But he clearly made his team a contender in just his 3rd season while lebron couldve missed the playoffs in the west in his 5th season

James dragged a bum ass team to the NBA finals. You gotta try harder than that, son.

- Felt

knicksman
04-12-2013, 01:01 AM
James dragged a bum ass team to the NBA finals. You gotta try harder than that, son.

- Felt

in the weak east. I think youre the one that should try harder genius

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 01:03 AM
in the weak east. I think youre the one that should try harder genius

It's still the NBA little man. He took a team of sub par talent to the highest level. Your biases are showing.

- Felt

knicksman
04-12-2013, 01:07 AM
It's still the NBA little man. He took a team of sub par talent to the highest level. Your biases are showing.

- Felt

Context genius. But I know geniuses like you dont know about it:lol

imdaman99
04-12-2013, 01:07 AM

- Felt
daniel gibson blew up in that pistons series. didnt he have a 30 pt game? lebron james hardly did it alone

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 01:08 AM
Context genius. But I know geniuses like you dont know about it:lol

Context? The NBA finals is the NBA finals, junior. Your logic is.... lacking.

- Felt

tikay0
04-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Felt, STFU already, and go to bed. :facepalm

knicksman
04-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Context? The NBA finals is the NBA finals, junior. Your logic is.... lacking.

- Felt

my logic is too advanced for geniuses like you to understand

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Felt, STFU already, and go to bed. :facepalm

Don't hate kay. Me and you are Chicago proud, we're separate and one. We must stick together and then we'll relish all our successes that we've compiled.

- Felt

selrahc
04-12-2013, 01:14 AM
anyone gonna talk about melo here?

PieceOfFelt
04-12-2013, 01:14 AM
my logic is too advanced for geniuses like you to understand

Pick up a thesaurus knicksgroupie

- Felt

tikay0
04-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Don't hate kay. Me and you are Chicago proud, we're separate and one. We must stick together and then we'll relish all our successes that we've compiled.

- Felt

I don't care if you're from Chicago. You're annoying as hell. :facepalm

Thanks for derailing the fugg outta this thread, jack ass. :facepalm

knicksman
04-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Pick up a thesaurus knicksgroupie

- Felt

while you need to start solving problems. Your IQ clearly is below standards for here.

Y2Gezee
04-12-2013, 01:38 AM

Lebron isn't skilled enough to always be able to get off a quality look as easily as Melo or Kobe. So unless he drives to the hoop like a battering ram 25 times a game, it ain't happening.

Greg Oden 50
04-12-2013, 01:52 AM

IF JORDAN DIDN'T RETIRED,HE'LL HV 10 RINGS AT LEAST :banana:

Hoopz2332
04-12-2013, 03:27 AM
reasons why I hatre melo's game

http://i.imgur.com/3pMD7rc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GFrkD7J.jpg

Element
04-12-2013, 05:19 AM
What if Pauk is actually an undercover Kobe fan trying to destroy the rep of Bron and his fans?

Watch out guys...:coleman:

JoHnNyBoXeR
04-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Imreally getting annoyed with Anthony just being labeled a '$CORER' .. the guy is a beast on the boards and in the paint.. he plays with balls and is strong as a bull.. and hes a really good defensive player.. he never gets shitted on by his man. Head 2 head he owns durant and he gives lebron problems.. 1 on 1 I bet melo beats bron 65-70% OF the time

kurple
04-12-2013, 07:08 AM
how many points in the paint did melo have in his 50 point game?

zero?

JoHnNyBoXeR
04-12-2013, 07:12 AM

Lets be fair with Rose..The bulls won 60+games with Rose.. now they a 40 win team

Bandito
04-12-2013, 08:38 AM
My absolute favorite thing about Melo is when he gets hot he just starts throwing the ball at the hoop with ZERO follow through on his shot, it's like he just flicks the ball up and pulls his hands back really fast without fully extending, and you know it's going in and it's not touching the rim. His shot is so wet sometimes.
I know when he stop thinking about how to score that's when it seems like he makes every shot.:bowdown:

Bandito
04-12-2013, 08:47 AM
What if Pauk is actually an undercover Kobe fan trying to destroy the rep of Bron and his fans?

Watch out guys...:coleman:
I was here around the time he joined and trust me he was even worse of a stan. Honestly I miss his trolling days, before it was just ridiculously funny. but it seems he might be going back to his trolling days. There's a reason people call him the GOAT troll around these parts...

tazb
04-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Lebron isn't skilled enough to always be able to get off a quality look as easily as Melo or Kobe. So unless he drives to the hoop like a battering ram 25 times a game, it ain't happening.

Answered your own question.:hammerhead:

Trentknicks
04-12-2013, 09:11 AM
how many points in the paint did melo have in his 50 point game?

zero?
Seasons may come and go, but you'll always waste your sad life hating on an internet board :oldlol:

CeltsGarlic
04-12-2013, 09:18 AM
I love melo "so much swag" J and "look I probably have more money than you" style.

DFB
04-12-2013, 09:23 AM

56% :kobe:

Djahjaga
04-12-2013, 09:34 AM

Carmelo has multiple ways of scoring unlike Lebron that's why he doesn't really look for other players. Melo can post, take you off the dribble, mid range, trey ball, and assist whenever he wants to.

You just described Lebron's game with this post.

PrettyCool
04-12-2013, 11:10 AM

- Felt

Try harder? Like you continually posting irrelevant quotes at the end of your posts after everybody ignored you the first couple of times? It was cute though.

knicksman
04-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Lets be fair with Rose..The bulls won 60+games with Rose.. now they a 40 win team
Theyre still no. 1 with rose missing most of the season

TheBigVeto
04-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Melo isn't better than Lebron.
But he is much better than Kobe. It ain't even close.

DaSeba5
04-12-2013, 11:53 AM
I knew this thread was going to be derailed. There was no point of talking about LeBron, Jordan, Kobe here... it's the same argument every day. I don't want to end up like Pauk.

Element
04-12-2013, 12:34 PM
I was here around the time he joined and trust me he was even worse of a stan. Honestly I miss his trolling days, before it was just ridiculously funny. but it seems he might be going back to his trolling days. There's a reason people call him the GOAT troll around these parts...

Even worse? Gooby pls

SilkkTheShocker
04-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Melo's game has been good enough for 8 first round exits

Hoopz2332
04-12-2013, 02:57 PM

Dagouch
04-12-2013, 03:38 PM
With losses to the Spurs Twice and as well as the Lakers. Clippers and Utah you would have an agreement there with me.

First year Knicks were pretty Much Carmelo vs Celtics and of course Injuries with us against the Heat as well.

Look Carmelo's postseason is what it is. If for some reason he loses in the first round this time it would be AWFUL but don't say that Lebron didn't have it a bit easier than Melo in all of his first round Matchups.

This year is put up or shut up for Melo and I think as you can see in this recent streak that he'll play much harder and wants its more.

DJ Leon Smith
04-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Theyre still no. 1 with rose missing most of the season

The Heat would still be #1 in the East (or very close to it) without LeBron.

I'd like to hear your argument that he's not the MVP.

Bandito
04-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Even worse? Gooby pls
Actually I think he was using a Dolan avatar for awhile :roll:

Melo's game has been good enough for 8 first round exitsLebron on the east played against the Wizards in the first rounds while Melo was fighting the West powerhouses like the Lakers, Spurs and Garnett's Twolves. :roll:

tikay0
04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Actually I think he was using a Dolan avatar for awhile :roll:

Lebron on the east played against the Wizards in the first rounds while Melo was fighting the West powerhouses like the Lakers, Spurs and Garnett's Twolves. :roll:

ETHER.

knicksman
04-12-2013, 07:23 PM
The Heat would still be #1 in the East (or very close to it) without LeBron.

I'd like to hear your argument that he's not the MVP.

mvp has different standards than best player. Rose is not a player to build around but it doesnt mean he cant win mvp.

willds09
04-12-2013, 07:29 PM
What about lebron james scoring production in fourth quarter finals games?:oldlol: