PDA

View Full Version : Kobe likely has torn achillies

RoundMoundOfReb
04-13-2013, 01:28 AM
Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter

The Lakers believe Kobe Bryant tore his Achilles. He will have an MRI tomorrow to confirm.

Update:

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 1m

Here is the pivotal clarification: Kobe's torn Achilles' tendon is expected to be a COMPLETE tear.

Kobe's Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hs9esdFRlS0

AlphaWolf24
04-13-2013, 01:36 AM
Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter

The Lakers believe Kobe Bryant tore his Achilles. He will have an MRI tomorrow to confirm.

I am reaching level Pauk madness/sadness right now....

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

DonDadda59
04-13-2013, 01:47 AM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 6m
Kobe Bryant can do a lot of things, but playing on torn Achilles ain't one of 'em. If that's the diagnosis, industry standard is a year out

Wow... Now everyone here knows I'm no Bean fan but damn, he deserves better than to go out like that.

It's possible those last 2 free throws were the last shots he will take in an NBA game until mid-late next season. Might be the last time we see Kobe play at a top level.

What a shitty way to go out :(

Also, this has to be the worst example of gross negligence I've seen in sports in a while. How could Pringles and the front office of LA allow Kobe to play the type of minutes he has accumulated the past few weeks? Everyone could see it wasn't going to end well, and here we are.

Heads should roll over this.

magmo68
04-13-2013, 01:50 AM
What the ****!!!

Fudge
04-13-2013, 01:51 AM
:(

RoundMoundOfReb
D'Antoni is a joke of a coach. Ran him into the ground.

Young X
:( :( :(

Levity
04-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Kobe's interview............ :cry: :cry:

unbreakable
watching kobe with tears in his eyes... damn man this hurts :(

brandonislegend
fk.

MisterAmazing
applause to all the haters screaming "faker" or "flopper" in the game thread. fake that, assholes.

D.J.
I still think there was more to his last injury that was kept quiet. Whether you like Kobe or not, this is not the way a player of his talent should go out. But considering he's going to be 35 and has been in the league 17 years, I think it's safe to say we're not going to see the current 28/6/5 Kobe ever again. :(

LikeABosh
Would never want to see a great like Kobe go down like this. Hopefully the it's not a full tear or not a tear at all and he will be back on the court

dazzer87
04-13-2013, 01:53 AM
Please Kome will be back vs Spurs.......:rockon:

Mr. I'm So Rad
F*cking goddammit! :banghead:

Why couldn't it have been me instead? :cry:

PJR
Awful. Father Time is undefeated. He needed 10 rounds, but he TKO'd Mr. Bryant.

dynasty1978
Wow... Now everyone here knows I'm no Bean fan but damn, he deserves better than to go out like that.

It's possible those last 2 free throws were the last shots he will take in an NBA game until mid-late next season. Might be the last time we see Kobe play at a top level.

What a shitty way to go out :(

Also, this has to be the worst example of gross negligence I've seen in sports in a while. How could Pringles and the front office of LA allow Kobe to play the type of minutes he has accumulated the past few weeks? Everyone could see it wasn't going to end well, and here we are.

Heads should roll over this.

What's worse is that after Kobe initially hurt his leg, trainer Gary Vitti was begging MDA to take Kobe out. When he did nothing, Vitti was livid.

Eerily similar to the RG3/Shanahan episode. Negligence in its purest form. :banghead:

oh the horror
04-13-2013, 01:55 AM
Thank God. Easy first round for the Thunder.

Kobe stans get to crawl back into their caves until the Winter.

Good riddance, mother ****ers.

I'm sorry but you're just a joke of a person.

We get it. Your an "Internet troll". That's your shtick and online persona.

But lets keep it real. Man to man. No well adjusted person comes online to be a miserable jerk off for the sake of annoying other human beings.

Real life must be garbage for you. And that's no lie.

Legends66NBA7
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2013/04/13/kobe-bryant-injury-foot-los-angeles-lakers-golden-state-warriors/2079509/

A knee injury and ankle injury weren't enough, but a foot injury took Kobe Bryant out.

The Los Angeles Lakers guard was helped into the locker room Friday by trainer Gary Vitti after falling with an injury for the third time. The Lakers said the injury probably was a torn Achilles tendon and would have an MRI on Saturday.

"I can't walk," Bryant said when asked if he thought he might return this season.

Bryant spent most of Friday night's game against the Golden State Warriors getting banged up but didn't leave until apparently hurting his foot on a foul. He writhed in pain before knocking down two free throws with 3 minutes, 8 seconds left in the fourth quarter, then the Lakers fouled intentionally to get Bryant off the court.

The Lakers held on to win 118-116. But it couldn't have happened without Bryant, who had 34 points, five rebounds and four assists while playing the first 45 minutes of the game. The Lakers trailed by nine points early in the fourth quarter, but Bryant and company launched a furious comeback. When Bryant went out, the game was tied at 109.

"I hate it for Kobe. I hate it for us. I hate it for L.A.," Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said.

Levity
Dwights hoding back those tears.... All of la will have a collective cry tonight.

Fudge
04-13-2013, 01:56 AM
:( :( :(

Not even a HUGE Kobe fan, but is this not only a huge blow to the Lakers, but to the whole league. :(

Heavincent
Nice one Pringles Man :facepalm

No doubt L.A will be calling for his head, even more so than before.

Levity

its ok man. i know you dont hate kobe. youre just mad at your mom and dad for neglecting you as a child and never showing you what love and affection are. let it out, buddy.

Element
04-13-2013, 01:57 AM
F.uck...all this bullshit for nothing :cry:

ClutchOver9000
Just saw Kobe's postgame interview

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/cat-crying.gif

Cross30
Not confirmed yet guys.

francesco totti
04-13-2013, 01:58 AM
you might hate kobe the player, but wishing injury for anyone even ur enemy is pathetic

rs98762001
Awful. Father Time is undefeated. He needed 10 rounds, but he TKO'd Mr. Bryant.
He had a huge assist from Mike Antoni though.

DonDadda59
What's worse is that after Kobe initially hurt his leg, trainer Gary Vitti was begging MDA to take Kobe out. When he did nothing, Vitti was livid.

Eerily similar to the RG3/Shanahan episode. Negligence in its purest form. :banghead:

And people will claim that Kobe decides when/if he goes out. I say if a coach has lost control of his team and his players don't respect him enough to listen to what he says, it's time to go in another direction. I can't imagine any scenario where Phil would've let Kobe at his age play 46+ minutes per game for that long of a stretch.

The Lakers probably would've been much better off giving Mike Brown more than 5 games. This Lakers train wreck has been possibly the biggest disappointment season in NBA history and Kobe's injury is just the cherry on top of the shit cupcake.

LikeABosh
Not even going to be fun to root against the Lakers now. Lakers will most likely lose to the the Rockets and Spurs if they don't rest their stars, but there's no joy in it now

The-Legend-24
God damn, I'm about to cry man. :cry: :cry: :cry:

FVCK D'ANTONI!!!!!!

KG215
04-13-2013, 01:59 AM
After the beating Kobe was taking tonight, it was just one of those nights you had to take him out for awhile and give him some rest. If MDA wasn't going to be fired after this season before this, he's 100% gone now. He just spent the last weeks saying "f**k caution" and rode a 34 year old 17th season Kobe and pushed him to the limit and beyond. What a f***ing joke of a coach. I can't stand Kobe as much as the next person, but it really is sad to see him go down with potentially an injury this serious.

unbreakable

need a source or proof of this bruh

Patrick Chewing
http://www.nba.com/media/playoffs2006/fishin06_400_lakers02.jpg

Budadiiii
I'm sorry but you're just a joke of a person.

We get it. Your an "Internet troll". That's your shtick and online persona.

But lets keep it real. Man to man. No well adjusted person comes online to be a miserable jerk off for the sake of annoying other human beings.

Real life must be garbage for you. And that's no lie.
lol shut the **** up.

Thunder success is all I care about. This makes for an easy first round(if we get 1 seed) no matter what.

Kobe is a rapist, you think I care if this dude tears his Achilles? Get over yourself and go ry in the corner. Good riddance

BTW, a majority of people did the same shit when Derrick Rose went down and for a long period of time after(still going on)

But because it's about your beloved Kobe, I'm a sad human being? You're pathetic. Go suck your daddies dick you ****ing imbecile

AlphaWolf24
04-13-2013, 02:00 AM
I was watching the game.....

he hyperextended his knee.....( he kept playing)

he landed on his left foot and came up gimpy ( this is where he first started to tear his Achilles( most likely started a small tear in the tendon)

(he kept on playing)

he then planted and his tendon ripped causing him to fall to the ground.

( he went back in to shoot2 FT's.....walked off the court in extreme pain)

- Playing 40 minutes a game....at 34 years old....causing tendons to rip apart....

- Kobe = definition of a man.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applause:

InspiredLebowski
I'm sorry for all the Kobe/Lakers fans, seriously. Hell, basketball fans in general.

Levity
The Lakers probably would've been much better off giving Mike Brown more than 5 games. This Lakers train wreck has been possibly the biggest disappointment season in NBA history and Kobe's injury is just the cherry on top of the shit cupcake.

brown at least had the tenacity to pull kobe out of game. ive been saying it for a while now; why not give kobe 15 minutes of rest at the end of the 1st and 3rd and begining of the 2nd and 4th and put ebanks in with pau and dwight for defensive purposes. Pau and dwight alone are enough to be effective against all nba benches.

imnew09
:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

D.J.
04-13-2013, 02:01 AM
After the beating Kobe was taking tonight, it was just one of those nights you had to take him out for awhile and give him some rest. If MDA wasn't going to be fired after this season before this, he's 100% gone now. He just spent the last weeks saying "f**k caution" and rode a 34 year old 17th season Kobe and pushed him to the limit and beyond. What a f***ing joke of a coach. I can't stand Kobe as much as the next person, but it really is sad to see him go down with potentially an injury this serious.

Los Angeles is going to have D'Antoni's head on a stick for this. Talk about burning a bridge.

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 02:01 AM
faack dantoni. faack all the lebron/heat fans trolling in the game thread about his injury tonight.

TonyMontana
04-13-2013, 02:02 AM
Now LA will actually have a chance in the first round vs Spurs. Running the offense with Nash at the point and through the twin towers.

DonDadda59
04-13-2013, 02:02 AM
you might hate kobe the player, but wishing injury for anyone even ur enemy is pathetic

Yeah, we have fun with the hate and rivalries, etc but in the end it's just a game. I've never found myself wishing injury on any player who I wasn't a fan of. It's really not that serious.

rs98762001
04-13-2013, 02:03 AM
lol shut the **** up.

Thunder success is all I care about. This makes for an easy first round(if we get 1 seed) no matter what.

Kobe is a rapist, you think I care if this dude tears his Achilles? Get over yourself and go ry in the corner. Good riddance

BTW, a majority of people did the same shit when Derrick Rose went down and for a long period of time after(still going on)

But because it's about your beloved Kobe, I'm a sad human being? You're pathetic. Go suck your daddies dick you ****ing imbecile
Never have the words "cancerous tumor" been better applied than to you, sir.

Anaximandro1
04-13-2013, 02:04 AM
I hope it's a false alarm :(

get well soon Kobe

InspiredLebowski
04-13-2013, 02:05 AM
I don't agree with people jumping all over D'Antoni. I don't know if Kobe logging big minutes caused it or not, but neither does anyone else. Kobe's played what, like 54,000 minutes in his career, plus all the international competition. Guy's got a shitload of miles on him, injuries happen.

Dubs510
04-13-2013, 02:06 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: damn

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-13-2013, 02:06 AM
I don't agree with people jumping all over D'Antoni. I don't know if Kobe logging big minutes caused it or not, but neither does anyone else. Kobe's played what, like 54,000 minutes in his career, plus all the international competition. Guy's got a shitload of miles on him, injuries happen.
I read Vitti was furious because D'Antoni wouldn't take Kobe out. If that's the case, heads will roll.

jcsrplumply
04-13-2013, 02:07 AM
This is a sad day. :(
Get well soon Kobe.

D.J.

Kobe's going to be 35 and has been in the league 17 minutes. He's not a kid anymore. He's also been playing banged up(even banged up a few times this game) and D'Antoni wouldn't sit him. Even if it's just for 3-4 minutes, he can't be going 110% for 46-48 minutes.

millwad
faack dantoni. faack all the lebron/heat fans trolling in the game thread about his injury tonight.

And "faack" your mom.

juju151111
04-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Gtfo he was playing like 48 mins a freaking gm.He 34 years old the **** u thought was goihg to happen

Ancient Legend
It's not D'Antoni's fault.

If Kobe hadn't been playing all these heavy minutes lately, they likely wouldn't have as many wins and their playoff race would have been over already.

Kobe is just stubborn as hell to play injured.

If anything, blame Jimbo for hiring a coach well known for running his players into the ground (Amare/Lin, etc).

Levity

like yourself, im not gonna point any fingers, but playing 40+ minutes a game in your 17th season in the nba is unheard of. Then add on top of that, kobe sustained two injuries prior to the achilles one this game, and didnt come out once. After his second fall, Vitti was standing on the sideline trying to pull kobe off the court, but had no such luck

chazzy
This ****ing sucks man. Don't even know what to say.. hopefully Nash can come back and run the offense ASAP. This is Dwight's opportunity to take the reigns and prove he can be the Laker's future.

Levity
04-13-2013, 02:09 AM

If Kobe hadn't been playing all these heavy minutes lately, they likely wouldn't have as many wins and their playoff race would have been over already.

eh. kobe could have easily sat 10 minutes in the first half of every game he played 40+ minutes.

Legends66NBA7
I hope it's a false alarm :(

get well soon Kobe

I think most us do wish that to be true.

Don't event think Kobe can move Mountains for this.

Da Kobester
Da man the franchise player the engine of the Lakers going down that way is a nightmare ending for Lakernation sad:( and piiisst:mad: PHUUUUUUCK!

KingLeBronJames
04-13-2013, 02:10 AM
lol shut the **** up.

You're pathetic.

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 02:10 AM

If anything, blame Jimbo for hiring a coach well known for running his players into the ground (Amare/Lin, etc).
he is the coach, he should have took him out no matter what.

Fudge
04-13-2013, 02:11 AM
And "faack" your mom.
"Banned"

Euroboy :roll:

IGOTGAME
This ****ing sucks man. Don't even know what to say.. hopefully Nash can come back and run the offense ASAP. This is Dwight's opportunity to take the reigns and prove he can be the Laker's future.
Honestly don't want dwight. I'd say try to resigh n trade. I don't want to hand over the franchise to that mental midget.

Fiasco
No one deserves this.

Graviton
Man this is so tragic, Kobe is one of the legends and seeing him break down from playing so many minutes at age 34 is just sad. Would never wish such injury to anyone, hope he gets healthy and in time comes back even stronger.

Bigsmoke

Ancient Legend
I think most us do wish that to be true.

Don't event think Kobe can move Mountains for this.

Not a false alarm. Kobe himself said he knew right away what it was after making the move and hearing the pop. "I knew I had no Achilles."

DonDadda59
04-13-2013, 02:12 AM
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 4m
Here is the pivotal clarification: Kobe's torn Achilles' tendon is expected to be a COMPLETE tear.

Damn, that just might be a career ender...

chazzy
04-13-2013, 02:13 AM
Honestly don't want dwight. I'd say try to resigh n trade. I don't want to hand over the franchise to that mental midget.
He's not my top choice either.. not many options though. Hard to come across talent like that.. next summer they could be looking at having only Dwight on the books and a ton of capspace to sign other guys.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
04-13-2013, 02:13 AM
:cry:

Graviton
04-13-2013, 02:14 AM

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Kobe-Ring-Her.jpg

dazzer87
04-13-2013, 02:14 AM
:cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oldlol:

K
04-13-2013, 02:15 AM
he is the coach, he should have took him out no matter what.

To solely put the blame on Mike D'Antoni is hilariously wrong. Sure, he should've forced him to sit down. He's a ***** though. But ultimately it's Kobe's own responsibility if he's not feeling good. It was his own choice to keep playing. He took the risk and unfortunately he's now paying for it.

InspiredLebowski
Damn, that just might be a career ender...Bet. Kobe's not going out like this.

The problem's going to be how he REALLY does go out. Tough as he is, wonders of modern medicine and all that, Achilles tears aren't ACLs, guys don't just come back from them. The guy's never going to be the same, that's pretty obvious.

It's eerily similar to the way Zeke went out, except Zeke retired.

Big#50
I'm hoping its all for dramatics. Sucks. I hate to see anyone get injured.

D.J.
04-13-2013, 02:16 AM

At this point in his career, I'd have to say so unfortunately. :( If this were April 2003, I'd say he could bounce back. At this point, no way.

notatop29pg
MJ would be back in 2 weeks.

Legends66NBA7
Not a false alarm. Kobe himself said he knew right away what it was after making the move and hearing the pop. "I knew I had no Achilles."

Yeah, just seen the conformation.

His season is over, but I don't think career is over just yet.

NBASTATMAN
04-13-2013, 02:17 AM
Damn this scuks for one of the all time greats. :(

The-Legend-24
04-13-2013, 02:17 AM
My nigguh Kobe with tears in his eyes in his post game interview.. :cry: :cry:

Legends66NBA7
04-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Does anybody have a link of the Kobe post game interview ?

I didn't catch it.

chazzy
04-13-2013, 02:18 AM
What made Kobe so great at this stage in his career wasn't just his skill level, it was that he still had a great first step and was blowing by guys to get into the paint. This obviously directly takes that away from you and mentally it makes you think twice about exploding like that.

Heavincent
04-13-2013, 02:19 AM
My nigguh Kobe with tears in his eyes in his post game interview.. :cry: :cry:

link?

The-Legend-24
04-13-2013, 02:21 AM
link?
Just saw it on the TWCSN channel.. Can't find a video link anywhere...

chazzy
04-13-2013, 02:22 AM
link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9esdFRlS0&feature=player_embedded#!

RoundMoundOfReb
04-13-2013, 02:25 AM
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 1m

Damn...:(

blacknapalm
sucks man. haven't been this bummed out over an injury since rose.

to the morons out there, set aside all the trolls/kobetards for a moment. realize kobe's one of the best to ever do it. even if you don't like his style, demeanor, whatever...at least give him credit for his skillset and one on one game.

and dude is just torn up. if all NBA players had his drive and competitiveness, this would be a much better league. straight up.

kobe is no billups but even billups took over a year to recover...and he's still not the same.

kmartshopper
I'm reminded a little of a book I read years ago called 'Stone Fox' in which a kid and his dog compete in the Ididerod and are about to win when his dog suddenly dies just shy of the finish line. As a basketball fan this hurts. I don't doubt he can return, but it was about this year. It was about seeing what this spastic team might do in the playoffs, if they got in. With Kobe there was the chance something amazing could happen. I'm a fan of amazing, and of the historic, as long as it's not at the expense of the clippers. It really is a shame that this happened. Cool Lakers fans that I like, sorry for you guys.

TOUCH MY BODY
04-13-2013, 02:27 AM
KEVIN DING @KevinDing

Levity
04-13-2013, 02:27 AM
i honestly wonder what kind of calls and referrals kobe will get this off sesaon telling him about an experimental surgery/procedure for torn achilles. Cause im sure theres some out there.

PickernRoller
04-13-2013, 02:28 AM
need a source or proof of this bruh

Did you watch the game. It was all caught on camera. This f'cking piece of shit needs his head cut clean from his neck. Jim Buss needs to be ran out of the family business. 2 years is all it takes for that motherf'cker to ruin the franchise his father built up.

Celtic_Pride
04-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Although I hate the Lakers and wish they lose every game, I have got nothing but respect for this LEGEND. Hope he will be back next season!

strifed169
04-13-2013, 02:31 AM
MDA literally ran him into the ground, like he did with Lin during Linsanity, shitty way for a legend to go out like that.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-13-2013, 02:32 AM
Kobe's Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hs9esdFRlS0

andgar923
04-13-2013, 02:33 AM
I hope this isn't true.

He deserves better. I'm honestly saddened by this, I hope he comes back

dbk123
04-13-2013, 02:33 AM
inb4 kobe returns before rose...

Lebron23
04-13-2013, 02:39 AM
I pray for his quick recovery. The Kobe Nike Dream Season X is my favorite shoes of all time. I am planning to replace my 4 yr.old sneakers, but I am going to wear it until the end of this barangay league as a tribute to Kobe.

The-Legend-24
04-13-2013, 02:44 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, FVCK D'ANTONI!

Noof
04-13-2013, 02:45 AM
I'm so bummed. :(

ClutchOver9000
04-13-2013, 02:46 AM
inb4 kobe returns before rose...

:oldlol:

Doranku
I can't sleep. :(

raptorfan_dr07
Somebody should tell him to "put his big boy pants on". Seriously, the guy openly mocked Pau and Dwight to the media. You reap what you sow. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

D'Antoni should take blame for being an idiot and running his players into the ground. Look at what Pop does with the big 3 each year. Players need rest at certain stages of their careers. 7 man rotation with an old team? Are you f*cking kidding me? Why does this guy keep getting hired as a head coach?

blacknapalm
crybe
tornachillesbe
screamonfloorebe

insidehoops
04-13-2013, 02:47 AM
Video of Kobe's post-game interview: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-video.shtml

oh the horror
04-13-2013, 02:47 AM
Somebody should tell him to "put his big boy pants on". Seriously, the guy openly mocked Pau and Dwight to the media. You reap what you sow. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

D'Antoni should take blame for being an idiot and running his players into the ground. Look at what Pop does with the big 3 each year. Players need rest at certain stages of their careers. 7 man rotation with an old team? Are you f*cking kidding me? Why does this guy keep getting hired as a head coach?

I truly believe no one will touch D'Antoni after this season.

General
04-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Fvck the haters, Kobe will go down as a top 5 player of all time.

Heavincent

You're an idiot.

chazzy

You're weird man

IGOTGAME
I can't sleep. :(
This. I feel like my weekend is ruined. All I want to do is beat the shit outta Jim Buss and DAntoni.

InspiredLebowski
04-13-2013, 02:49 AM
If he really does have a complete Achilles tear he took that shit like a boss. Dude walked off and drained FTs. I've thankfully never had a major injury like that, and I don't want to get all hagriographic, but when you ask people to describe an Achilles tear they usually say something like "I got hacked in the back of the ankle with an axe."

Doranku
04-13-2013, 02:49 AM

Kobe tears his Achilles and millions of people voice their concerns and offer their prayers.

If a scumbag like you were to die, nobody would care. Let that sink in you lowly rat.

ashlar
04-13-2013, 02:50 AM
If he really does have a complete Achilles tear he took that shit like a boss. Dude walked off and drained FTs. I've thankfully never had a major injury like that, and I don't want to get all hagriographic, but when you ask people to describe an Achilles tear they usually say something like "I got hacked in the back of the ankle with an axe."

Thats exactly what it feels like. You have no foot.

Screamingdoom
04-13-2013, 02:52 AM
This is terrible, it can't end like this.

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Just like Magic, it ends so suddenly.

d.bball.guy
04-13-2013, 02:55 AM
FFFFUUUUUU! :mad: :cry:

I was having fun playing video games with friends then see this the first time I go on the internet. It can't end like this :cry:

#number6ix#
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM
Damn dat interview was hard to watch... I feel bad for Vino he's been busting his ass every night for his team... Get well soon

Flush
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM
ISH just exploded with Kobe posts today.

ClutchOver9000
04-13-2013, 02:59 AM
They keep replaying that postgame interview...and I cant help but feel real bad for the guy.

Hate seeing catastrophic injuries to any player, a legend like Kobe no less.

Godspeed #24

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2013, 03:02 AM
Cool Story Bro :applause:

d.bball.guy
04-13-2013, 03:09 AM
That interview..tears, seriously. There's a chance he has played his final game in such an awful way. My favorite player of all time, the player I watched the most as an NBA fan, I'd never imagine him going out like this. Just not like this.

DirkNowitzki41
04-13-2013, 03:12 AM
this sucks

bigt
04-13-2013, 03:16 AM
That was a tough interview to watch, props to him for handling the questions the way he did, wouldn't have been easy, you can tell he was genuinely broken up by what happened. I've never been a big fan of his (kind of a love to hate the guy kinda thing) but this isn't how you want his season to end, not with how much he's put into getting that team to the playoffs. Really hope he gets back next season at least to finish the career properly. He can't go out this way.

PickernRoller
04-13-2013, 03:16 AM
A real coach:

"It's gonna be a scary decision [to bring Manu back] because you know if you go too early and he's not ready he'll probably be done for the playoffs, so as usual I'm sure I"ll be on the conservative side and he'll be all over me and I"ll try to hold him back a little bit and he'll push me and abuse me and threaten me all kinds of things. So he can get on the court, which is the way you want him to be. And I'll be the opposite and we'll come to some kind of compromise once the medical staff says he's ok..."-Pop

knicksman
04-13-2013, 03:18 AM
this is what happens to selfish player who wants to be the man instead of giving responsibilities to his teammates. He wants to be the pg so he gets the credit for his team winning despite having nash there.

bdreason
04-13-2013, 03:20 AM
What a depressing moment, even for a Warriors fan. Never want to see a player injured like that, especially a great player like Kobe.

ArC_man
04-13-2013, 03:20 AM
this is what happens to selfish player who wants to be the man instead of giving responsibilities to his teammates. He wants to be the pg so he gets the credit for his team winning despite having nash there.
How many minutes did Nash play tonight bro?

Simple Jack
04-13-2013, 03:23 AM
Huge blow for the game of basketball.

If you are in any way happy about a player of Kobe's caliber (and his impact on the game of basketball) being injured, you really should stop watching this sport (and realistically banned from this forum).

Hope dude has a speedy recovery and we see him come back even stronger than before.

outbreak
04-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Interesting to see their record next season with Howard and Gasol taking over. Very sad day. when he hit that big three to tie the game I was thinking about how even though I dislike him any real basketball fan has to aporeciate his talent and amazing clutch shooting. Noone else in the league has that level of play at the moment.

The-Legend-24
04-13-2013, 03:29 AM
Even after Kobe going down, D'Antoni is gonna come out with a 6 man rotation vs the Spurs.

The fvcker is an awful coach, the fact that they chose this fvcking imbecile over Phil Jackson is making me sick.

Ancient Legend
04-13-2013, 03:31 AM
I remember's Billups torn achilles. He just collapsed without doing much apparently.

I wonder if Kobe's prior injury in the 3rd qtr was indeed his achilles or his knee.

Fawker
he was going to honor his contract and said he will call it quits anyways. farewell season tour next year. i know he is a work out buff but even he had a premonition. wear and tear on a human body is not like an aging car you can't restore it or buy replacement parts for it he got checked real hard by father time on a flukey first step. he will work hard to get back to playing but to put finishing touches in his terms not enough to win a chip.

Shaquille O'Neal
I've hated Kobe since 1996. Always rooted against him and the Lakers.

But as a basketball fan and a father, this is a sad way to go out. It won't be quite as much fun rooting against LA for the next 2-6 games.

MDA is pretty much to blame for this.

Is He Ill
04-13-2013, 03:35 AM

truth

dh144498
04-13-2013, 03:50 AM

can someone just ban this moron? :facepalm

talkingconch
04-13-2013, 03:57 AM

Nobody cares about your team or the thunder. Notice how the entire front page is of Kobe threads. Get out while you still can, you have no reason to be mad except kobes success :roll:

AirMike
04-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Torn achillies ?? He walked off the court, if he had completely torn achillies he wouldn't be even able to stand on the foot...anyway it's very sad, I was hoping to see Kobe beasting in the playoffs

Scoooter
04-13-2013, 04:57 AM
A real coach:

"It's gonna be a scary decision [to bring Manu back] because you know if you go too early and he's not ready he'll probably be done for the playoffs, so as usual I'm sure I"ll be on the conservative side and he'll be all over me and I"ll try to hold him back a little bit and he'll push me and abuse me and threaten me all kinds of things. So he can get on the court, which is the way you want him to be. And I'll be the opposite and we'll come to some kind of compromise once the medical staff says he's ok..."-Pop
Slightly different situation though; here wasn't anything wrong with Kobe until this happened. And Lakers aren't a top seeded team.

blacknapalm
04-13-2013, 05:16 AM
Slightly different situation though; here wasn't anything wrong with Kobe until this happened. And Lakers aren't a top seeded team.

it's a hard balance. lakers are trying to make the playoffs, up one game on utah for the 8th seed. kobe played 48 minutes straight last game and pretty much eight straight quarters if you include this game. at a certain point, you have to rest him and extend your rotation. players on kobe's level will always say they're fine to play but the coach and training staff have to sit them down. after kobe hyperextended his knee (and it didn't look good), that should have been it. this reminds me of a sped up version of rose's ACL injury and i definitely think his prior injuries in that game made him overcompensate and his achilles' took the fall. maybe it was subconscious but it still happens. pull a hamstring? keep going and you sprain an MCL.

it's the coach's job to be the authority and step in to sit players, period. you can say players know their bodies best...but elite players are always going to want to play. shit, you don't have to be elite. just be stubborn or competitive. you still have to pull that player aside and say you're sitting him for his own good. it makes for a great cinderella story at times but it's not the right move. there was no way kobe should have played beyond that second leg injury. tbh, i was wondering wtf he was doing out there in the first place even with the playoffs in hand and the game on the line. really not worth it. then again, i thought there was a good chance lakers would get bounced out of the first round neway. but this?

never liked the MDA hiring and don't feel like piling on...or armchair QB'ing. just saying, it was shit from the start. and this is just one example. not to mention they've scrapped most of his main offense since nash doesn't initiate PNR's very often. defense? aside from the recent edition of trying to force the PNR ball handler to the sideline, it's basically lackluster. i know dwight's been mostly hurt but still...rotations are in the dumps.

it's getting to the point where i think MDA is only a good coach for a super PNR PG and a team full of athletic bitches that will listen to him. that's the only way i can describe him. dude doesn't command respect and wilts under any superstar pressure. his defensive adjustments are slow as all hell and his offensive schemes are too rigid. not even a decent supporting cast can help this guy. he can basically coach an underachieving bad team to the playoffs, but he'll never take a good team beyond the conference finals and that's with the right team makeup. he's a voice of reason that elevates low to mid teams. he's not a leader that great to elite teams need.

senelcoolidge
04-13-2013, 05:17 AM
It's a wrap. Kobe is done. Not surprising with all of the minutes he was playing..he is old.

Shade8780
04-13-2013, 05:22 AM
I hate the Lakers and love to see them losing, but I'm sad to see a legend like Kobe go down like that. I never really hated D'Antoni like everyone on this board cause he was the reason the Lakers were losing, but now I do for not taking him out. It will really suck if Kobe will never play again :(

RoseCity07
04-13-2013, 05:24 AM
Maybe Nike can do some Greek myth themed commercial with Kobe.

All Net
04-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Really sucks :( :(

Kingwillball
04-13-2013, 05:36 AM
Condolences from a Lebron Fan.. with that said Lakers season wouldnt be lasting more than another 2 weeks or so anyway so U wont be without Kobe for too long but sucks to watch Lakers play w/o Kobe. Kobe will come back strong next year Im sure.

Mr. Jabbar
04-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Condolences from a Lebron Fan.. with that said Lakers season wouldnt be lasting more than another 2 weeks or so anyway so U wont be without Kobe for too long but sucks to watch Lakers play w/o Kobe. Kobe will come back strong next year Im sure.

:cheers:

disel
04-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Lets see if Dwight can really lead them. As much I dislike choke cryant, this was an pretty epic sad way to go.

LilEddyCurry
04-13-2013, 05:40 AM
Dam :( ,so much respect goes out to Kobe. Hope the Lakers sign Stephen Jackson and i hope Mr Jabbar is ok :(

All Net
04-13-2013, 05:41 AM
Just hope Kobe can recover and be back...

disel
04-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Dam :( ,so much respect goes out to Kobe. Hope the Lakers sign Stephen Jackson and i hope Mr Jabbar is ok :(
jax cant play in the playoffs. they are better off playing Meeks more minutes

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 05:43 AM
You're one of the ones in the game thread who said Kobe was faking it to be a hero, blah blah
I quoted your post, but that thread is gone.
:coleman:

Kingwillball
04-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Just hope Kobe can recover and be back...

On ESPN they said the Usual time frame is 250-300 days.. Kobe is not your usual guy so Figure he comes back in less than that which would be missing maybe first month or so of season. That may be blessing in Disguise so his Body is not run into the ground by the end of next season. Question is can others hold down Fort and keep Lakers in the Playoff mix by time he returns.

Clutch
04-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Personally I found Lakers failure this season funny but after all I wanted them to make the playoffs because they are surely a much more dangerous team than the Jazz.

Now even if they make it it won't be the same. Some people worship him,some people hate him. But no one can deny that Kobe brings something special to this league.

This is a sad day for all basketball fans.

All Net
04-13-2013, 05:46 AM
On ESPN they said the Usual time frame is 250-300 days.. Kobe is not your usual guy so Figure he comes back in less than that which would be missing maybe first month or so of season. That may be blessing in Disguise so his Body is not run into the ground by the end of next season. Question is can others hold down Fort and keep Lakers in the Playoff mix by time he returns.

Depends if we can even keep dwight :(

Not convinced

LilEddyCurry
04-13-2013, 05:49 AM
Lakers tank next season and draft Wiggins!?!?

RoundMoundOfReb
04-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Lakers tank next season and draft Wiggins!?!?
Do they even have their pick for next year?

DMAVS41
04-13-2013, 05:50 AM

If they keep Howard, then for sure they will be in the mix if Kobe misses only a couple months. Lose Howard and don't replace him with a top 20 player? Trouble on the horizon.

chazzy
04-13-2013, 05:54 AM
There is 0 blessing in disguise when you have a torn achilles. That's one of the worst basketball injuries you can have, especially as a guard who utilizes his first step every possession to create. Just because he'll be cleared to play at some point, doesn't mean he'll ever come back to the level he's at right now.

SwayDizzle
04-13-2013, 05:55 AM
NOOOOOooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:

blacknapalm
04-13-2013, 06:03 AM
There is 0 blessing in disguise when you have a torn achilles. That's one of the worst basketball injuries you can have, especially as a guard who utilizes his first step every possession to create.

this. even if dwight is the future (and i think he is, he's coming back from a major injury himself), that doesn't mean kobe's injury will necessarily make the team stronger. he was still LA's best player on many nights. this is a tough injury to come back from, even for great players. it was basically the nail in the coffin for shaq's career. billups is a shell of himself even though his injury was well over a year ago. brand was an all-star and never returned back to his old self. if it's a full tear, it's a long, slow recovery, especially for a 34 year old player that has been in the league since he 17 with tons of playoff mileage under his legs. at his age, it's probably even worse than an ACL tear in terms of recovery and mobility.

as far as dwight, they may have butted heads because kobe can be somewhat stubborn, but i do think he respected kobe for his dedication. same with pau. even pau said he's never met a more dedicated player and he would not have been able to talk to the media afterwards.

i still think kobe will come back. given his resurgent season, i just don't think he'll come back to where he wants to be. if he can go for one more season, there's a good chance it's his last, especially considering his high standards. i can't see kobe settling on a 15/5/4 or whatever season. he was already in his twilight and this is a devastating injury. that's what sucks since i think kobe had at least two more seasons to go at a high level.

i really think he'll be back, but as sir charles says, father time spares no one. it's just a tough injury at his age.

Real Men Wear Green
04-13-2013, 06:09 AM
I was rooting against LA but I wanted to see them lose, I wanted to see teams beat Bryant on the floor. Didn't want to to see him go down like this. I hope he makes it back, much respect.

Shepseskaf
04-13-2013, 06:21 AM
Pringles shouldn't have been playing him all those minutes, obviously. But this is his pattern. He helps to ruin careers by not expanding his rotation.

Much respect to Kobe for his willingness to play with pain. I'm sure this won't be a career ender.

Bets that he's on a plane to Germany right now?

TheReturn
04-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Wow. I'm a Bulls fan but this just breaks my heart. Kobe has been playing his heart out to make the playoffs and get his team rolling. Now that it's finally getting there, he's done for a year.

Nobody deserves this, but definitely not a legendary player like Kobe.

TOUCH MY BODY
04-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Secretly I bet Kobe is delighted...

He'll have much more time on his hands to rape women now.

:facepalm

fragokota
04-13-2013, 06:30 AM
it's sad for every athlete facing serious injuries that could terminate a career.let's hope for speedy recovery

Cangri
04-13-2013, 06:39 AM
And the one to blame is their head coach. Making Kobe play those many minutes at his age was retarded.

DMV2
04-13-2013, 06:42 AM
I just checked Kobe's minutes, his last 7 games he had 40+ minutes. One 45 minute game, two 47 minute games and two 48 min(full) games.

Ban D'Antoni from the league already. He uses 8 players a game but the 7th and 8th man gets anywhere between 15-20 each. So basically, it's a 6 men rotation with two below part-time players.

I hate the Lakers and love to see them losing, but I'm sad to see a legend like Kobe go down like that.Same here. I also hate Kobe but want to see him lose on the floor, and not go out like this either.

Yankstar
04-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Kobe can come back from this. His mind has no boundaries. Until then coachbe la needs you.:bowdown:

Fox
04-13-2013, 07:59 AM
faack dantoni. faack all the lebron/heat fans trolling in the game thread about his injury tonight.Well, maybe you shouldn't be trolling so much, idiot. No one wishes injury to another player, but when it happens it's only logical that lebron stans celebrate because they can't stand Kobe stans/trolls like you.

Uncle Drew
04-13-2013, 08:21 AM
I am still waiting for Shady to post a thread. :confusedshrug: Wonder what his ''friends'' think of this injury.

deja vu
04-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Man I don't like Kobe and all but this development sucks for the league and for all basketball fans. You don't wish for something like that to happen even to your most hated player.

So what's the prognosis, guys? Can he still come back to his old self? Or will he never be the same again?

Sharmer
04-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Come back to reality Kobe fans, this is the end of black mamba as we know it, he won't be the same player.

bagelred
04-13-2013, 08:40 AM
Hey guys, just woke up.....sigh, another boring night in the NBA huh?....nothing ever happens....anywho, I'll just check the headlines here.

Anyway, like I was saying, Nothing ever happens in the-

****HOLY SHIT*****

Noooooooooooooo Not the mamba.............Stern on suicide watch.

Euroleague
04-13-2013, 08:44 AM

You have to factor in that when he got injured, his body was full of Adrenalin at the point in the game. So the pain would have seemed like less than normal because of that.

It will probably be hurting a lot more right now.

Euroleague
04-13-2013, 08:48 AM

No way is that time frame correct for a guy that's 34 years old. And no way does that factor in getting back into game shape and getting your game back on track.

Rysio
04-13-2013, 10:13 AM

TaLvsCuaL
04-13-2013, 10:22 AM
I hope he gets better soon, and the injury is less serious than it seems. Really sad :(

Frozen1
04-13-2013, 10:37 AM
My prediction is that kobe will play in the first game of next season, just like Derrick Flower.

But Kobe will make millions of this injury, can you imagine all the Nike commercials on TV?

longtime lurker
04-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Uh this is horrible news. Sad day for the NBA if this was career how he finished his career. Still have faith the Lakers can make the playoffs. Let's go Lakers!

OldSchoolBBall
04-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Can't stand the guy, but that sucks. Didn't wanna see him go out like this, but rather like he did against Dallas in '11.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Can't stand the guy, but that sucks. Didn't wanna see him go out like this, but rather like he did against Dallas in '11.

My sentiments exactly. Hopefully this isn't dudes LAST game.

Rasheed1
04-13-2013, 10:47 AM
:rockon: Im on the Laker Bandwagon now

:oldlol: lets go lakeshow

KingBeasley08
04-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Damn I really hope the Mamba comes back from this. I was rooting against the Lakers but no team should have to deal with thix

Doranku
04-13-2013, 10:57 AM

As long as he doesn't go out like Jordan did with the Wizards. Shit was sad to watch.

HomieWeMajor
04-13-2013, 10:58 AM
No way for a great to go out

NBASTATMAN
04-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Kobe is going out like Shaq. That shit is sad.. :(

Bad day for the NBA..

b1imtf
04-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Celtics (of all teams) fan here, I hope he doesn't go down like this... Just a sad day or the NBA

longtime lurker
04-13-2013, 11:26 AM
It's amazing to see all this "sympathy" from the same posters that routinely call Kobe out for supposedly faking injuries. Get tha **** outta here with your fake asses :oldlol:

Batzman
04-13-2013, 11:27 AM
It's amazing to see all this "sympathy" from the same posters that routinely call Kobe out for supposedly faking injuries. Get tha **** outta here with your fake asses :oldlol:
More like people showing their true colours.

Get well soon, Mamba. :cry: :cheers:

LikeABosh
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Alot of people, like my self, like rooting against Kobe and the Lakers, it's just a fun thing to do. Any true NBA fan can respect his greatness

The_Yearning
04-13-2013, 11:38 AM

You're truly an idiot if you believe that there are actually people on ISH that doesn't respect Kobe.

b1imtf
04-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Has it been confirmed?

Rolando
04-13-2013, 11:39 AM
This sucks for everyone, even for guys that root against Kobe and the Lakers. Get well soon Kobe. Much respect. You need to get back to Boston at least one more time.

knickswin
04-13-2013, 12:04 PM
my dad tore his achilles and said it barely hurt at all. but he couldn't walk and it took over a year for him to be able to do any physical activity again.

SpecialQue
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Don't worry guys. Kobe's got it under control.

http://brain.pan.e-merchant.com/3/5/07103053/l_07103053.jpg

sportjames23
04-13-2013, 12:22 PM
As long as he doesn't go out like Jordan did with the Wizards. Shit was sad to watch.

Hate what happened to Kobe, but at least MJ went out on his own two feet.

EnoughSaid
04-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Wow. Have no words right now. Not a huge Lakers fan but man it's sad to see an all time great who has been having the season he's had to go out like this. Just puts the cap on this Lakers season.

ShaqAttack3234
04-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Really surprised to hear this, but I guess it was only a matter of time with all the injuries he's played through and the minutes he's played. It's a sad day for all basketball fans because whether you love him or hate him, Kobe is one of the all-time greats and it will be very strange not having Kobe playing at a high level. It's a shame that this might be his last really good year and it had to go like that, but he deserves a lot of credit for still giving 110%, trying to will this team to the playoffs and playing like a top 5 player at 34 years old in his 17th season. It's very rare to see an athlete who not only has Kobe's talent, but the work ethic and a complete obsession with his career. Aside from physical toughness, I'll always think of Kobe flying from Colorado to LA during the 2004 season for mental toughness. Seeing Tiger Woods fall apart for years after something far less serious than what Kobe was going through gives me even more admiration for Kobe's focus and mental toughness during that period.

Euroleague
04-13-2013, 01:05 PM
I read up on it................

partially torn Achilles (the ones that guys normally come back from) cause a lot of pain - it hurts really bad.

You can do the surgery and rehab and come back, maybe not as good though.

FULL TEAR =

you hear a loud pop, but the pain is very minimal, or even no pain at all. The ability to feel the pain is pretty much gone because the tendon is dead. It's been totally ripped apart and no longer functions at all. That part of the body is dead.....thus it does not hurt.

this type of injury requires an extreme surgery and a full year of intense rehab to recover back to normal. Not to play again.....a full year to recover normal everyday use.

It is highly unlikely for an NBA player to play again after this injury.

The FULL tear is the one Isaiah Thomas had, that ended his career at age 32.

Kobe's pain response and the loud pop sound means he suffered the total complete full tear.

The diagnosis is that it's very unlikely he would ever play again. It's possible, but highly unlikely at his age, and with how long and grueling the rehab process is.

Basketball Fan
04-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Has it been confirmed?

No but its pretty obvious its torn I doubt Kobe said he heard a "pop" otherwise.

OldSchoolBBall
04-13-2013, 01:36 PM
I read up on it................

partially torn Achilles (the ones that guys normally come back from) cause a lot of pain - it hurts really bad.

You can do the surgery and rehab and come back, maybe not as good though.

FULL TEAR =

you hear a loud pop, but the pain is very minimal, or even no pain at all. The ability to feel the pain is pretty much gone because the tendon is dead. It's been totally ripped apart and no longer functions at all. That part of the body is dead.....thus it does not hurt.

this type of injury requires an extreme surgery and a full year of intense rehab to recover back to normal. Not to play again.....a full year to recover normal everyday use.

It is highly unlikely for an NBA player to play again after this injury.

The FULL tear is the one Isaiah Thomas had, that ended his career at age 32.

Kobe's pain response and the loud pop sound means he suffered the total complete full tear.

The diagnosis is that it's very unlikely he would ever play again. It's possible, but highly unlikely at his age, and with how long and grueling the rehab process is.

If he had a full tear, how was he able to walk back out for FT's? I thought you can't walk at all if you have a full tear? I didn't see the game, but I heard he was able to walk out for the FT's on his own accord.

Just2McFly
04-13-2013, 01:36 PM
they can still go far in the playoffs though

they have the talent

The Iron Fist
04-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Well, maybe you shouldn't be trolling so much, idiot. No one wishes injury to another player, but when it happens it's only logical that lebron stans celebrate because they can't stand Kobe stans/trolls like you.

lol at this triangle logic.

You hate a player, because of his fans?

seek therapy.

ShaqAttack3234
04-13-2013, 01:46 PM
they can still go far in the playoffs though

they have the talent

No they don't. If Dwight, Pau and Nash were at the level they were maybe 2 years ago, they had a much better coach like Phil, Pop, or Adelman and MWP was a few years younger and healthy then they'd have a shot. But none of those things are reality.

Poetry
04-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Has he had the MRI yet?

Heavincent
04-13-2013, 02:19 PM
All of my favorite players that I've been watching for 10+ years are dying out/have already died out :(

AI
Vince Carter
T-Mac
Shaq
Soon to be KG and Duncan

and now Kobe :cry:

Rubio2Gasol
04-13-2013, 03:32 PM
All of my favorite players that I've been watching for 10+ years are dying out/have already died out :(

It's always terrible to see great players deteriorate. There are some I didn't have respect for - Like T-Mac,Vince, Shaq - I had respect for their skill but I thought at times they didn't reciprocate that respect by going 100%.

But guys like Iverson, Kobe,KG,Duncan, - dudes who will just keep coming back to take punishment, guys who will play on one leg if they have to - that's something that's unbearable to witness.

But the thing about that latter group - they're determined. They don't just lay down and die.

Duncan last year stared down the canon of his own mortality. His team was better than the Thunder, everything about it was better - but they were just younger - they just had the energy - they were inexperienced enough to push so hard as to beat a vastly superior team.

Duncan could've called it a day. He had a great career. Universally considered the best PF ever. Nothing he does right now is going to change that. But he loves the game too much to go out like that.

It's the same with Kobe. He respects this game too much to not try. If the dude can walk again he's coming back - if he's coming back he's coming back elite - even if he got to change his entire game...and if that's unsustainable....he'll come back somewhere else...in some other capacity.

creepingdeath
04-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Don't worry guys. Kobe's got it under control.

http://brain.pan.e-merchant.com/3/5/07103053/l_07103053.jpg
Dat dere German celltech will have Kobe up and dunking in no time.

SilkkTheShocker
04-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Kobe stans :oldlol: :oldlol:

Ancient Legend
04-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Aunt Jemima-Be:

http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram.com/5668b090a47211e29a8222000a1f8ccf_7.jpg

LJJ
04-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Kobe looks so happy and relieved. No more pressure to try and be like Mike, and come up short every time.

gengiskhan
04-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Kobe looks so happy and relieved. No more pressure to try and be like Mike, and come up short every time.

totally.

also notice how he tries hard to show his hands & finger size like MJ always did in photos.

fingers spread wide open.

But you realize, kobe has midgit hands & fingers. :lol :lol

red1
04-13-2013, 04:03 PM
totally.

also notice how he tries hard to show his hands & finger size like MJ always did in photos.

fingers spread wide open.

But you realize, kobe has midgit hands & fingers. :lol :lol
:facepalm

Remix
04-13-2013, 04:06 PM
He's probably on a lot of drugs

necya
04-13-2013, 04:10 PM
kobe 8 system

Just2McFly
04-13-2013, 04:12 PM
No they don't. If Dwight, Pau and Nash were at the level they were maybe 2 years ago, they had a much better coach like Phil, Pop, or Adelman and MWP was a few years younger and healthy then they'd have a shot. But none of those things are reality.
didnt know talent decreased because people werent playing up to expectations:oldlol:

they've been rounding into form as of late, dwight has been improving and getting stronger and so has gasol

lets see what nash can cook up