PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne sums it all up.

Allstar24
04-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Lil Wayne WEEZY F ‏@LilTunechi

The last of the golden era,where nothing mattered to the player but the game...sad sight.
That's the realest thing anyone's said all night. This is what sets Kobe apart and why the "top" players in the league right now will always be inferior to him.

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2013, 08:01 AM
That's the realest thing anyone's said all night. This is what sets Kobe apart and why the "top" players in the league right now will always be inferior to him.
Duncan?
KG? :confusedshrug:

RagaZ
04-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Lets be real, most people would pick Duncan over Kobe any day of the week.

Element
04-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Duncan?
KG? :confusedshrug:

Too bad casual fans (Wayne) don't care, or rather, don't hear too much about old big men playing sub 30 mpg

It's sad, I know.

Nash
04-13-2013, 08:14 AM
This is such a stupid comment and disrespectful to the other players who compete everyday and put blood and tears to the game.

Allstar24
04-13-2013, 08:14 AM
Nice joke :oldlol: No they wouldn't...unless they are Spurs fans/Kobe haters. Anyone objective would pick Kobe.

RagaZ
04-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Nice joke :oldlol: No they wouldn't...unless they are Spurs fans/Kobe haters. Anyone objective would pick Kobe.

Thats cute. Every time we had this discussion, majority of the people picked Duncan(also people who had nothing against Kobe)

Duncan has more MVP, FMVP, rings as the man etc. etc. Deal with it.

maybeshewill13
04-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Duncan > Kobe deal with it.

DMAVS41
04-13-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm pretty sure Duncan and Dirk and KG care about essentially nothing else but the game either.

Allstar24
04-13-2013, 08:26 AM
:roll:

Kobe is higher than Duncan on EVERYONE's all-time list aside from ISH (where all the morons and nobodies reside)...he has been since winning his 5th championship. Anyway this ain't about Duncan.

Thank you Wayne for telling it like it is. That is all. I'm outta here.

waseem780
04-13-2013, 08:31 AM
If I was the owner of a franchise and I could pick between either Kobe or Duncan...I would pick Kobe because of the media/money earnings...But IMO Duncan is the better player but he doesn't bring the excitement and passion to the fans , just trophy's....tough call.

Jameerthefear
04-13-2013, 08:33 AM
This is such a stupid comment and disrespectful to the other players who compete everyday and put blood and tears to the game.
This. I hate this nostalgia circlejerk. There are ALWAYS going to be great players. Lebron might even pass Kobe.

nathanjizzle
04-13-2013, 09:10 AM
kurt thomas?

andremiller07
04-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Lil Wayne WEEZY F ‏@LilTunechi

The last of the golden era,where nothing mattered to the player but the game...sad sight.

a). Little Wayne is terrible and a ***
b). Andre Miller is still playing

thabisyo
04-13-2013, 09:36 AM

This.

Kobe has given his heart to the game, and so have many people. From stars to scrubs.

Grey Dawn
04-13-2013, 09:38 AM

STFU dick riding homer

Kobe matters to Kobe fAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrr more than the game.

chosen_one6
04-13-2013, 10:14 AM
It blows my mind that people still pay attention to what this idiotic midget has to say.

nathanjizzle
04-13-2013, 10:16 AM
the realest thing hes ever wrote

longtime lurker
04-13-2013, 10:25 AM

I'm pretty sure Duncan and Dirk and KG care about essentially nothing else but the game either.

This. I hate this nostalgia circlejerk. There are ALWAYS going to be great players. Lebron might even pass Kobe.

3 reading comprehension fails.

Unstoppabull
04-13-2013, 10:52 AM
I like how you put Dirk in the same sentence as Duncan and Garnett. Sneaky guy.

KembaWalker
04-13-2013, 12:36 PM
I tend not to even care about whatever Lil Wayne says these days

Papaya Petee
04-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Modern players will be inferior to him? :roll:

LeBron shits on Kobe every single way possible to mankind, and this isn't arguable.

(e)
04-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Modern players will be inferior to him? :roll:

LeBron shits on Kobe every single way possible to mankind, and this isn't arguable.
Well it is arguable. Maybe not with a stan on either side of that argument though.

DMAVS41
04-13-2013, 12:59 PM
I like how you put Dirk in the same sentence as Duncan and Garnett. Sneaky guy.

Just 3 guys of this era that are great players that care about the game.

Not going to get into a debate, but Duncan is obviously better than both. Is this your sneaky way of trying to pretend KG is somehow on another level than Dirk? Hasn't that been played out by now?

G-Funk
04-13-2013, 01:16 PM

So they can see Kobe bust his ass every time they meet in the playoffs?

The Choken One
04-13-2013, 01:19 PM
So true... now we gotta deal with a bunch of divas playing. Rose is one of the only players that comes to mind that isn't a total fhckhead.

tmacattack33
04-13-2013, 01:22 PM
1. Lil wayne is dumb. Very dumb. KG, Duncan, and Kidd are still playing (and others from the 90's too). Duncan and KG are playing pretty well too.

2. Lil Wayne has biases here. Some players apparently didn't bow down to him like he expected them to do for some reason, and so he threw a fit and got kicked out of their arena. The chances that this tweet is a backhanded shot at them is pretty high.

L.Kizzle
04-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Who takes anything said by Little Wayne serious?

dunksby
04-13-2013, 01:43 PM

Kobe is higher than Duncan on EVERYONE's all-time list aside from ISH (where all the morons and nobodies reside)...he has been since winning his 5th championship. Anyway this ain't about Duncan.

Well you have been here for years. :roll:

SuperPippen
04-13-2013, 02:09 PM

I sincerely hope you realize how idiotic you sound.

Let me ask you something. Who the hell cares enough about basketball to even make an all time list? Really only fans who enjoy the sport enough to join a basketball message board, and generalizing a an entire group of fans by referring to them as "losers and nobodies" makes you seem like a bigger loser than anybody else here.

I suppose there are other dedicated bball fans who don't care to spread opinions online, but the. We would have no way of knowing what they all think. The only other qualifiers we have to go by are opinions by analysts like Bill Simmons, who coincidentally has Duncan higher than Kobe on his list.

Maniak
04-13-2013, 02:16 PM

the fact you're taking lil wayne's side on something is pretty telling you're mentally not all there.

guy
04-13-2013, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgTVm68jcWg

:oldlol:

TonyMontana
04-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Duncan over Kobe is a no brainer....Duncan is still the best bigman in the league at 36 years old while anchoring his team to a number one seed. Kobe can barely hold an 8th seed with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and Steve Nash.

Kobes style of play doesn't coorelate to wins. Extremely high usage rate, low efficiency, and offers NO utility to the team(no defense, rebounding, spacing, NOTHING). He is like Allen Iverson was in his final years.

Give me Mike Miller over Kobe at this age.

shady6121
04-13-2013, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgTVm68jcWg

:oldlol:

:lol

Crafty
04-13-2013, 03:09 PM
the fact you're taking lil wayne's side on something is pretty telling you're mentally not all there.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

The Choken One
04-13-2013, 03:12 PM
fhcking lol'ing hard at this Duncan > Kobe stuff going on. your homer goggles that strong fellas? Might as well say Marcus Camby > Kobe while you're at it.

Kingwillball
04-13-2013, 03:12 PM

It sucks he got hurt cmon man Duncan is an All-timer and LBJ is on pace to slide in right behind MJ on all time list.

Jameerthefear
04-13-2013, 03:40 PM
3 reading comprehension fails.
Okay. Since you are so high and mighty why don't you explain the tweet.

darz
04-14-2013, 10:09 AM
Lil Waynes comments are a joke. Just like his music.

mattvNJ
04-14-2013, 10:50 AM
i dont understand how people just dont appreciate one of the greatest that ever did it.... Duncan and them are legends aswell but the charisma and attitude kobe brings to the game is unreal. Guys a damn warrior putting up huge games and doing what ever it takes to win.

Game wont be the same when hes gone and all the lebron dick riders are too ignorant to just appreciate.

qrich
04-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Quoting Lil Wayne = biggest joke ever

Andrei89
04-14-2013, 05:11 PM
OP agrees with LiL Wayne

God damn your are stupid

coin24
04-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Lil wayne:lol :facepalm
Who gives a fu*k what that bandwagon piece of shit thinks

Foster5k
04-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Lil Wayne has a point. However, not a very good point. There are still players in the NBA that are just like Kobe.

I.R.Beast
04-14-2013, 05:46 PM
If I was the owner of a franchise and I could pick between either Kobe or Duncan...I would pick Kobe because of the media/money earnings...But IMO Duncan is the better player but he doesn't bring the excitement and passion to the fans , just trophy's....tough call.

Comparing a wingman to a BIG is ridiculous. I'd take Kobe over Duncan, Duncan quite simply put has been more consistently surrounded with better players than Kobe.