PDA

View Full Version : Heat/Lebron fans, how are you celebrating championship 2013?

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:02 PM
The playoffs is basically like a victory lap for racers after they finish. With the current condition of the league, we all know Heat got this wrapped before playoffs began.

Congrats man. How are you guys celebrating it? Yall bought your new t-shirts yet?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ud3artksDt0/T-evexn-8JI/AAAAAAAAEwI/5dXJtCo3UrQ/s1600/AwKvPDlCEAIRs8M.jpg

What tshirt do you think they'll come up with this year?

fpliii
04-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Wade stan here. Hoping he can win FMVP (should've won in 2011, LeBron cost him).

TylerOO
04-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Go *********e to my LeBron shrine.

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:13 PM
Wade stan here. Hoping he can win FMVP (should've won in 2011, LeBron cost him).
This is possible. Basically whoever puts up better stats in those 4,5 games will win it right? Wade can absolutely go on a tear in those few games.

Go *********e to my LeBron shrine.
:applause: From now til July? You'll be exhausted man

fpliii
04-15-2013, 11:16 PM
This is possible. Basically whoever puts up better stats in those 4,5 games will win it right? Wade can absolutely go on a tear in those few games.

In theory, though I'm not high on media accolades at all anymore. If he has another big playoffs/Finals I'll be happy.

Of course I'd like an LA win, but that won't happen (Knicks are a local team so I'm happy with whatever they do, but I don't see them doing all that much damage).

Patrick Chewing
04-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Lebron looks like he got the AIDS in that picture

Kingwillball
04-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Lebron looks like he got the AIDS in that picture

Not Funny but I :oldlol: anyway for some reason cause I was thinking his face looked Skinny in that pic myself before I read your Ridiculous statement..

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:26 PM
Not Funny but I :oldlol: anyway for some reason cause I was thinking his face looked Skinny in that pic myself before I read your Ridiculous statement..
Sup Kingwillball, how does it feel to be back-to-back champs?

dh144498
04-15-2013, 11:32 PM
I hate to admit it, but Heat definitely has the chip on lock this year. :banghead:

LongLiveTheKing
04-15-2013, 11:35 PM
I hope I can get the shoes Nike will release for the Lebron line when the Heat win and some shirts. I'm planning on buying the one he is wearing soon. :cheers:

#number6ix#
04-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Nothing set in stone but if we make our 3s and stay healthy we have a good chance of winning it all

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:39 PM
I hope I can get the shoes Nike will release for the Lebron line when the Heat win and some shirts. I'm planning on buying the one he is wearing soon. :cheers:
Lebron shoes? Man those are expensive.. Would you wear them for ball or regular wear? They're not something i would wear.. but to celebrate the championship I guess it's fine

LongLiveTheKing
04-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Lebron shoes? Man those are expensive.. Would you wear them for ball or regular wear? They're not something i would wear.. but to celebrate the championship I guess it's fine
Probably both but yeah they are expensive as f*ck.

DaSeba5
04-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Can you stop posting these threads please?

Kingwillball
04-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Sup Kingwillball, how does it feel to be back-to-back champs?

I know your trying to jinx the Heat but they are clearest Lock of a Champion since the Last Laker Championship team.

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Can you stop posting these threads please?
Congrats bro, you must be really happy. It's a great time to be Heat fan. Just watch it all unfold, then collect the trophies in July. :cheers:

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:46 PM
I know your trying to jinx the Heat but the are clearest Lock of a Champion since the Last Laker Championship team.
No man.. I don't believe in that jinx BS. I know they are the clearest Locks, that's why I made this thread. I don't see how anyone can see if any other way, even if you're anti-Heat. It's all but done, now just waiting for the procedural process.

Buckshot
04-15-2013, 11:47 PM
Let's see if they can get through the Bucks in a 7 game series

DaSeba5
04-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Congrats bro, you must be really happy. It's a great time to be Heat fan. Just watch it all unfold, then collect the trophies in July. :cheers:

The only thing I'm thinking about is the Bucks in game 1. One game at a time.

maybeshewill13
04-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Now Lelbron has a ring maybe the refs will hand Durant the ring this year just like they did to the heat in the finals last year? :confusedshrug:

ripthekik
04-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Damn, I gotta respect a Bucks fan when I see one, but come on man :oldlol:
Props on being a fan, but this ain't even fair

Buckshot
04-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Damn, I gotta respect a Bucks fan when I see one, but come on man :oldlol:
Props on being a fan, but this ain't even fair

Everyone is expecting us to roll over. Jennings, Ellis, Ilyasova, Sanders, Redick. We are ready to go to war in the playoffs. Lebron isn't ready for a war

Stern
04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Lakers aint gonna let that happen.

The question where will Coachbe rank among the ATG coaches.

Buckshot
04-15-2013, 11:57 PM
Udoh-Sanders-Gooden-Dalembert

our frontcourt is deep and Monta is a killer

WayOfWade
04-15-2013, 11:58 PM
It'll, be tough, I know, but I think the Heat just might pull it out.

Buckshot
04-16-2013, 12:00 AM

maybe, but I don't think they are ready for what we are going to bring

Leftimage
04-16-2013, 12:09 AM
What's amazing about the Heat and Lebron is that for the next 2 years anything below a championship will be considered a huge letdown. And it will take at least 4 straight for this Heat era to really stand out among its peers.
Despite being the best atm, Miami still probably faces the most scrutiny of all the teams - people are aware of how rarely any team has fielded the talent required to perform as the Heat can.

So in that sense, I guess the best attitude for fans would be to simply ''enjoy the ride''.

ripthekik
04-16-2013, 12:10 AM
:oldlol:
oh, you :lol

alleykat
04-16-2013, 01:23 AM
How many d!cks can you fit in your mouth? How many balls will you gargle this year to celebrate? Have you broke your previous record of pubic hear you pulled out of your teeth?

wut u on about man? chill bruh

outbreak
04-16-2013, 01:25 AM
classy thing to do would be to send a bottle of champagne to the officials and NBA

ripthekik
04-16-2013, 02:08 AM
classy thing to do would be to send a bottle of champagne to the officials and NBA
and send flowers to everyone here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296136

tazb
04-16-2013, 02:41 AM
Jinx fail. I hope we can say this about the Lakers within the next 15 years.

Crafty
04-16-2013, 03:09 AM
Honestly, the only thing between Miami and a championship is the Knicks.

MARLO
04-16-2013, 04:01 AM
Honestly, the only thing between Miami and a championship is the Knicks.

and the sudden death of David Joel Stern..

All kidding aside, this year's weak eastern conference was A LOT weaker last year. While the heat are still a lock, it won't be as easy as some their overzealous fans think. There are some great defensive-minded teams in the EC that can give Miami a lot of trouble in the paint.

Sumter15
04-16-2013, 06:12 AM
I think many actual fans are too cautious to consider it to be a lock. Most of the people saying the Heat are a lock to win don't like the Heat at all (but they'll still say that fans were too overconfident if the Heat manage to lose regardless, even though they themselves expected the Heat to win). The Heat are indeed favorites, though.

eSOL
04-16-2013, 06:20 AM
How are you guys celebrating it? Yall bought your new t-shirts yet?

A nice cup of Faker stan tears.

Mmmmm

All Net
04-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Can see what you are doing rip..

madmax
04-16-2013, 08:06 AM
A nice cup of Faker stan tears.

Mmmmm

:lol :D

Mr Exlax
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm a Lebron fan, but I'm still gonna stick with the Pacers as the team that could beat them out of the East. Even without Granger. I'm not betting any money on that though lol. I won't be celebrating this year if Miami wins. He got one so now I don't have to hear about him not having one anymore.

Crafty
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm a Lebron fan, but I'm still gonna stick with the Pacers as the team that could beat them out of the East. Even without Granger. I'm not betting any money on that though lol. I won't be celebrating this year if Miami wins. He got one so now I don't have to hear about him not having one anymore.
If the Knicks 3's are falling, they will be close to impossible to beat.

Lebron23
04-16-2013, 09:54 AM
4x MVP and 2x Finals MVP at age 28. Thank You Lord.

tomkiddo91
04-16-2013, 10:18 AM
These threads are so annoying because they're obviously setting the Heat up to fail.

If they win he can just say "I told you so..." and if they don't they'll be labelled the biggest chokers ever.

When will mods/Jeff realise bans for a few days don't work with these retards...

Doctor Rivers
04-16-2013, 10:37 AM
These threads are so annoying because they're obviously setting the Heat up to fail.

If they win he can just say "I told you so..." and if they don't they'll be labelled the biggest chokers ever.

Obviously a troll thread, but short of a serious LeBron injury, there's no way the Heat don't hoist the trophy in June.

Bigsmoke
04-16-2013, 10:39 AM
get high maybe

Mr Exlax
04-16-2013, 10:54 AM
If the Knicks 3's are falling, they will be close to impossible to beat.

That's a big if to me though. I'm not a fan of teams that live and die by the 3. Seen them fail too many times.

willds09
04-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Tha only way tha heat win championship in 2013 will only be on nba 2k13:lol

ripthekik
04-16-2013, 11:00 AM
4x MVP and 2x Finals MVP at age 28. Thank You Lord.
A cavs fan have no business in here. GTFO.

Obviously a troll thread, but short of a serious LeBron injury, there's no way the Heat don't hoist the trophy in June.
how is it a troll thread when I'm stating the obvious? Exactly the same way you put it, no way heat aren't champions in june.

Crafty
04-16-2013, 11:55 AM
That's a big if to me though. I'm not a fan of teams that live and die by the 3. Seen them fail too many times.
They always seem extra motivated to play the Heat. They'll be efficient. And with Miami rotation there'll be open shots

Crafty
04-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Tha only way tha heat win championship in 2013 will only be on nba 2k13:lol

Focus on getting out of the first round.

Mr Exlax
04-16-2013, 01:02 PM
They always seem extra motivated to play the Heat. They'll be efficient. And with Miami rotation there'll be open shots

I saw this with Miami and OKC last year. Here goes. Miami is cruising. The regular season games aren't critical for them for the most part. OKC spanked that ass last season during the regular season because they were motivated and had something to prove. I fully expect Miami to flip the switch back on when the playoffs start. Not discrediting NY, but those regular season games didn't hold that much weight to me. Miami isn't judged by their regular season play. It always starts when the playoffs start. Follow me?

Crafty
04-16-2013, 01:48 PM
I saw this with Miami and OKC last year. Here goes. Miami is cruising. The regular season games aren't critical for them for the most part. OKC spanked that ass last season during the regular season because they were motivated and had something to prove. I fully expect Miami to flip the switch back on when the playoffs start. Not discrediting NY, but those regular season games didn't hold that much weight to me. Miami isn't judged by their regular season play. It always starts when the playoffs start. Follow me?
Yeah, I thought about that too, but this regular season was their beast. And I don't see them doing better than this in the playoffs. But who knows, last year most people assumed they wouldn't get better.

Nash
04-16-2013, 02:05 PM
ripthekik trying for a jinx :lol You do know that you can't plan a jinx?

ripthekik
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
dumbasses :facepalm
I've said multiple times, I don't care about jinxes, and not like they work. What, someone posting from my computer online on a message board can affect NBA playoff games? You lebron fans are dumb, and over-sensitive.

It's simply true because of the way the league is right now.

Doctor Rivers
04-16-2013, 09:44 PM

Let's be honest here... the Heat are winning it all

ripthekik
04-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Let's be honest here... the Heat are winning it all
yeap.

HelterSkelter
04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
What a sad life.

coin24
04-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Hopefully Wade wins FMVP:banana:

red1
04-16-2013, 11:28 PM
any true heat fan would root for chalmers to get fmvp but dwade getting his second wouldnt be so bad either

coin24
04-17-2013, 12:08 AM
any true heat fan would root for chalmers to get fmvp but dwade getting his second wouldnt be so bad either

I have nothing against all 5 of those true heat fans, Lebron stans on suicide watch though:lol

Lebron23
04-17-2013, 12:25 AM

2nd greatest SG of all time if he wins his 2nd Finals MVP. Wade > Kobe in the Finals.

LongLiveTheKing
04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
It would be better if Chris Bosh does. :pimp:

coin24
04-17-2013, 12:28 AM
2nd greatest SG of all time if he wins his 2nd Finals MVP. Wade > Kobe in the Finals.

:roll: :roll: no one believes that:lol
Kobe>wade. Deal with it.

Propping up wade now to pretend to be a heat fan?:lol
Sad

Lebron23
04-17-2013, 12:43 AM
:roll: :roll: no one believes that:lol
Kobe>wade. Deal with it.

Propping up wade now to pretend to be a heat fan?:lol
Sad

I am just telling the truth.

Doctor Rivers
04-17-2013, 08:44 AM
I am just telling the truth.

difference between truth and opinion

edrick
04-17-2013, 09:05 AM
If the Heat win, so what, they should have won.

If the Heat lose, OMGROFLSFJSEf, so overrated, Lebron sucks dick, etc.

:rolleyes:

Djahjaga
04-17-2013, 09:06 AM

This. The OP reeks of insecurity. Playoffs haven't even started and he make the pre-emptive excuse thread? :roll:

ripthekik
04-17-2013, 12:46 PM
This. The OP reeks of insecurity. Playoffs haven't even started and he make the pre-emptive excuse thread? :roll:
lebron fans so sensitive and shiit.. keep trying to overanalyze my posts.:oldlol:
It's clear as day to anyone, that in the current situation of the league, Heat's going to win the championship this year.

What's there to make an excuse of? They're gonna win. Nobody's going to be surprised in June. Lmao at some heat fans making it sound like it's any challenge at all to make it respectable. It's not. It's a catwalk.

edrick
04-17-2013, 12:52 PM
You're obsessed with talking shit about Lebron, and you think you can call anyone out for being sensitive? :applause:

Akhenaten
04-17-2013, 12:56 PM

pretty much

hedging his bet

cowardly and sniveling

ripthekik
04-17-2013, 12:59 PM
pretty much

hedging his bet

cowardly and sniveling
there is no bets, what's wrong with y'all :roll: :roll:
Heat is gonna win, nothing will happen when they win this june, bump this thread and there is no posts to laugh about. I'm just telling it as it is.

Andrei89
04-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Lebron > Kobe

Stan acts like the Heat are helped by Kobe injury.

While Kobe struggling to bring his team into the playoffs .

:lol :lol :applause:

ripthekik
04-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Lebron > Kobe

Insecure lebron stan have to bring up Kobe's name in this thread
:roll: :roll: :roll:

FiveRings
04-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Lebron > Kobe

He may be when it's all said and done but he's got a long way to go.

It's funny how people say one more ring puts Lebron ahead. Kobe won multiple Finals MVPs with basically Lebron's current team minus D-Wade. Bosh=Gasol. Miami have three starting all stars and Odom was not an all star. Kobe wanted to show he could win without a top three player in Shaq, while Lebron left his team and ran to another top three player.

It's kind of sad because Lebron is one of my favourite players to watch, and I do think he could have won a title with a Bosh or Gasol as his second option. It's too bad that he joined a team so stacked to the point he has to have T shirts made to reassure fans that he really did earn his championship and the multiple championships that are to come.

Doctor Rivers
04-17-2013, 05:10 PM

There's no excuse Miami winning the championship has essentially already happened.

I wonder if they've already made the merchandise...

ripthekik
04-17-2013, 10:27 PM
He may be when it's all said and done but he's got a long way to go.

It's funny how people say one more ring puts Lebron ahead. Kobe won multiple Finals MVPs with basically Lebron's current team minus D-Wade. Bosh=Gasol. Miami have three starting all stars and Odom was not an all star. Kobe wanted to show he could win without a top three player in Shaq, while Lebron left his team and ran to another top three player.

It's kind of sad because Lebron is one of my favourite players to watch, and I do think he could have won a title with a Bosh or Gasol as his second option. It's too bad that he joined a team so stacked to the point he has to have T shirts made to reassure fans that he really did earn his championship and the multiple championships that are to come.
:applause:

and yea.. merchandise should have all been made. I wonder what Lebron's nike shirt this year would say?

ripthekik
06-23-2013, 06:56 PM
lebron fans so sensitive and shiit.. keep trying to overanalyze my posts.:oldlol:
It's clear as day to anyone, that in the current situation of the league, Heat's going to win the championship this year.

What's there to make an excuse of? They're gonna win. Nobody's going to be surprised in June. Lmao at some heat fans making it sound like it's any challenge at all to make it respectable. It's not. It's a catwalk.
:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Called it since april. Was not surprised at all. :confusedshrug:

ScarSymmetry
06-23-2013, 07:06 PM
Right so a game 7 win when they scraped through at the last minute in game 6 is a "catwalk". No, you're a ****wit and calling Miami to win months ago does not mean shit. :confusedshrug:

ripthekik
06-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Right so a game 7 win when they scraped through at the last minute in game 6 is a "catwalk". No, you're a ****wit and calling Miami to win months ago does not mean shit. :confusedshrug:
No, they just played below their stacked standards and gave everyone some false hope. They should have won and they did. They didn't fail miserably is what happened. :confusedshrug:

red1
06-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Rip you have been mentally damaged since lebron won his first ring. Sad to to see you experience the same trauma for the second time in two years

http://images.thesource.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ScreenShot2013-06-20at10.16.49PM_original_crop_north.jpg-300x203.png

ripthekik
06-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Rip you have been mentally damaged since lebron won his first ring. Sad to to see you experience the same trauma for the second time in two years

Called it since april, was no big deal at all. Being stacked is the only way lebron will win, so of course he won. :confusedshrug:

HoopsFanNumero1
06-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Jeremy Lin is trash.

red1
06-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Called it since april, was no big deal at all. Being stacked is the only way lebron will win, so of course he won. :confusedshrug:
better than your idols jeremy lin and kobe

Leftimage
06-23-2013, 07:37 PM

The scenario you called was profoundly different from what actually happened. You failed to jinx the Heat, and you failed to make enlightened predictions. Failure everywhere, yet the thread gets a bump from none other than yourself.

In the very least, stop disgracing the Calvin & Hobbes franchise and change your avatar.

Andrei89
06-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Lebron had arguably the best game 7 finals of all time and Rip is shook..:eek: :eek:

ripthekik
06-23-2013, 07:48 PM
The scenario you called was profoundly different from what actually happened. You failed to jinx the Heat, and you failed to make enlightened predictions. Failure everywhere, yet the thread gets a bump from none other than yourself.

In the very least, stop disgracing the Calvin & Hobbes franchise and change your avatar.
It happened exactly the way I called it. Lebron wins, because the heat is stacked and get timely contributions from everyone. Spurs were the underdog from the get-go, and it was because Heat played below standards that gave hope. :confusedshrug:

Bandito
06-23-2013, 07:55 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130222235547/invaderzimshipping/images/4/48/Spongebob-butthurt.gif