PDA

View Full Version : Would this person be considered racist?

Electric Slide
04-16-2013, 07:39 PM
had a convo with a white guy who is relatively racist today at work.

If a person were to say that they would never date a certain race even though that person has every quality and trait that the person would want in their partner. The only thing different is race.

Ex - If a girl were asked out by a guy of a different race......lets just say black and even though the guy has every trait the girl would want in her boyfriend, the girl turns him down simply because he is black.

would you consider this person to be racist or not?

My friend compared it to homophobia. He stated that just because a guy who is cool and is a good friend asks you out on a date or to be boyfriend and you turn him down that it is the same thing.

I think that comparison is stupid but you guys tell me.

ace23
04-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Not sure if that's racist, but the comparison is insanely stupid.

B-Low
04-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Would this person be considered racist?.

yes.

Patrick Chewing
04-16-2013, 07:45 PM
http://jaredbrickey.net/images_game/article/race_Definition.jpg

Electric Slide
04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
yes.
:oldlol: I was referring to the girl in the example.

B-Low
04-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh lol. Well not necessarily racist but definitely socially insecure. I've had girls that there was a strong mutual interest with who won't date a black person simply because their family/friends wouldn't approve of it.

My one friend, we'd hang out, go out to eat, get physical, text all day, talk on lunch breaks, call each other after work every day...but she always said she couldn't make it into an actual relationship because her parents said they'd throw her out of the house if she dated a black guy.

So no it doesn't ALWAYS mean THAT person is racist (tho more times than not that is the case), but it could just mean the people in their lives are and they're not secure enough to take on that conflict/stand up for themselves

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh lol. Well not necessarily racist but definitely socially insecure. I've had girls that there was a strong mutual interest with who won't date a black person simply because their family/friends wouldn't approve of it.

My one friend, we'd hang out, go out to eat, get physical, text all day, talk on lunch breaks, call each other after work every day...but she always said she couldn't make it into an actual relationship because her parents said they'd throw her out of the house if she dated a black guy.

So no it doesn't ALWAYS mean THAT person is racist (tho more times than not that is the case), but it could just mean the people in their lives are and they're not secure enough to take on that conflict/stand up for themselves
yeah lots of different Asian girls are forced to date within their own race by their family

Bandito
04-16-2013, 08:00 PM

If a person were to say that they would never date a certain race even though that person has every quality and trait that the person would want in their partner. The only thing different is race.

Ex - If a girl were asked out by a guy of a different race......lets just say black and even though the guy has every trait the girl would want in her boyfriend, the girl turns him down simply because he is black.

My friend compared it to homophobia. He stated that just because a guy who is cool and is a good friend asks you out on a date or to be boyfriend and you turn him down that it is the same thing.

I think that comparison is stupid but you guys tell me.I was turn down by a black girl just because I was white:facepalm

When you to Puerto Rico you don't see that racial tension I felt when I was living in the states. Over here you can make fun of a white guy or a black guy and nothing will happen, and nobody will care and everybody would laugh at the stupid jokes. But one time I said one stupid joke and my friend, the one I was hotting one, got all 'guetto' crazy on me. She's from Compton and lived in Louisiana when she was a kid if that helps.

ace23
04-16-2013, 08:06 PM
But one time I said one stupid joke and my friend, the one I was hotting one, got all 'guetto' crazy on me. She's from Compton and lived in Louisiana when she was a kid if that helps.
Makes sense.

lol

Bucket_Nakedz
04-16-2013, 08:19 PM
yes, that person is a racist. and op should have done what all racist deserve: give that racist a kick in the nuts or squeeze the ass or titty for women.

Bandito
04-16-2013, 08:29 PM
yes, that person is a racist. and op should have done what all racist deserve: give that racist a kick in the nuts or squeeze the ass or titty for women.
I did that to her but she liked it...:(

L.Kizzle
04-16-2013, 08:32 PM
That's the racist one bit.

Electric Slide
04-16-2013, 08:33 PM
from what I've seen, white guys and black girls are the ones that get the most butthurt when they see their race date outside.

white guys can't stand it when a white girl is dating a black guy. black girls can't stand it when other black girls date white guys.

it seems like most other races are pretty neutral and are careless about it.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 08:42 PM
from what I've seen, white guys and black girls are the ones that get the most butthurt when they see their race date outside.

white guys can't stand it when a white girl is dating a black guy. black girls can't stand it when other black girls date white guys.

it seems like most other races are pretty neutral and are careless about it.
I don't care one bit...used to hook my brotha friends up with white girls all the time

not the hot ones though...that's for me

Bucket_Nakedz
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
black girls can't stand it when other black girls date white guys.
im pretty sure black females are bothered more by black male and white female relationships

Bucket_Nakedz
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
I don't care one bit...used to hook my brotha friends up with white girls all the time

not the hot ones though...that's for me
here is a prime example of a insecure racist

Bandito
04-16-2013, 08:47 PM
it seems like most other races are pretty neutral and are careless about it.nope only americans care about that. White is white and black is black anywhere in the world. I am a white puertorrican and have dated girls white and black and didn't even notice their skin color until I came to USA and was hit by your 'culture'. :facepalm:

BrooklynZoo
04-16-2013, 09:07 PM
yeah lots of different Asian girls are forced to date within their own race by their family

i dont think this is true at all. I think they might be the female group most involved in interracial dating.

And on the OPs question, I dont really think its racist, just a dating/mating preference. If I only dated blondes, would i be "racist" against brunettes?

Electric Slide
04-16-2013, 09:30 PM
i dont think this is true at all. I think they might be the female group most involved in interracial dating.

And on the OPs question, I dont really think its racist, just a dating/mating preference. If I only dated blondes, would i be "racist" against brunettes?
brunettes are not a race. you would just sound stupid though.

ace23
04-16-2013, 09:38 PM
im pretty sure black females are bothered more by black male and white female relationships
This

nope only americans care about that. White is white and black is black anywhere in the world. I am a white puertorrican and have dated girls white and black and didn't even notice their skin color until I came to USA and was hit by your 'culture'. :facepalm:
Yeah, it's pretty sad.

ace23
04-16-2013, 09:40 PM
I think they might be the female group most involved in interracial dating.

That does not make what p-tiddy said untrue.

Of course they're very involved in interracial dating; their choices within their race are Asian men and Asian men.

BrooklynZoo
04-16-2013, 09:47 PM
That does not make what p-tiddy said untrue.

Of course they're very involved in interracial dating; their choices within their race are Asian men and Asian men.

aren't u black?

Electric Slide
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
asian female and white male is the most common interracial couple. then who knows after that.

BrooklynZoo
04-16-2013, 09:49 PM
brunettes are not a race. you would just sound stupid though.

you dont sound very bright so lemme slow it down for u. If I dont like dating brunette's does that make me a hair color-ist?

ace23
04-16-2013, 09:54 PM
aren't u black?
Yeah, why?

Electric Slide
04-16-2013, 09:55 PM
you dont sound very bright so lemme slow it down for u. If I dont like dating brunette's does that make me a hair color-ist?
if you don't like dating brunettes, you are probably a picky and close minded individual especially if she fulfills everything you would want in a girl.

Dolphin
04-16-2013, 10:19 PM
nope only americans care about that. White is white and black is black anywhere in the world. I am a white puertorrican and have dated girls white and black and didn't even notice their skin color until I came to USA and was hit by your 'culture'. :facepalm:

This is a very ignorant statement....and this is coming from someone who has never lived in America.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 10:26 PM

they are all so extremely different depending on where they are from, I know some Korean girls who will only get with Korean guys...and it is a family thing

Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc etc are different maybe

I used to go to a sushi bar and my Asian friend broke down all the personality traits of the different Asian girls once...some are extremely materialistic and snobby, and others not the least bit...some come from extremely traditional families, others not so much

bmulls
04-16-2013, 10:37 PM
I'm white and I don't find black chicks attractive unless they are really light skinned or half/half. With that said some of the hottest girls I've ever seen are half/half. I don't think that makes me racist at all, you don't choose who you are attracted to. And if you don't have a physical attraction the relationship will never last anyways.

Big_Dogg
04-16-2013, 10:45 PM
they are all so extremely different depending on where they are from, I know some Korean girls who will only get with Korean guys...and it is a family thing

Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc etc are different maybe

I used to go to a sushi bar and my Asian friend broke down all the personality traits of the different Asian girls once...some are extremely materialistic and snobby, and others not the least bit...some come from extremely traditional families, others not so much

My dad worked in Korea for a while and he said the same thing, it is shunned upon for a Korean girl to date or marry anything but a Korean guy, it's looked at as a shame to the family or something.

NuggetsFan
04-16-2013, 10:55 PM
I've always wondered this. I had a girlfriend who wasn't racist at all and was just your average white chick. Straight up said she didn't find most black guys attractive and I was like strange but than I thought about it and also had a few white buddies say this as well. Same for me, those really thick black girls just aren't my type from a physical stand point.

So I would say if somebody wouldn't date a person from another race because they don't find them sexually attractive, that can't be racist. However if you wouldn't date somebody simply because of there race and rule them out based on that than yeah that seems racist as shit, unless a unique situation like you're parents and family are dbags.

It's like those muslim girls. I have no issue with there race or there religion or any of that stuff but I really haven't seen any at all that I found attractive in real life so probably won't date a muslim ever.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 11:01 PM
^^^ I have a buddy that is internet dating and he was going over some of the profiles of different girls with me and there were two different black females that straight up wrote "I don't date black men, if you are black don't bother to write me"

I was wondering if a white girl could have typed the same thing out without coming off racist...

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:05 PM
^^^ I have a buddy that is internet dating and he was going over some of the profiles of different girls with me and there were two different black females that straight up wrote "I don't date black men, if you are black don't bother to write me"

I was wondering if a white girl could have typed the same thing out without coming off racist...
The shit is racist both ways, this white guilt exhibition you are putting on is pitiful.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 11:06 PM
The shit is racist both ways, this white guilt exhibition you are putting on is pitiful.
please explain my "white guilt" McFly

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401031919/starwars/images/9/9f/BiffTannen.jpg

NuggetsFan
04-16-2013, 11:07 PM
There are some bangin middle eastern girls

Yeah I'm sure I could find some girls I thought were hot on google or the internet or whatever but in my day to day life I've never crossed paths with a middle eastern girl whom I wanted to pursue.

NuggetsFan
04-16-2013, 11:12 PM

I don't get how that's racist at all. Those white girls that love black dudes aren't racist, that's just there sexual preference. I'm a white dude that prefers white women because I find them more sexually attractive as a whole, does that make me racist?

Only becomes a problem when it's more than attraction. Can't force equality on attraction, it's a physical thing. Every person no matter there race has a preference. I wouldn't call a black dude racist if he was like black girls are so much hotter than white chicks and because of that guy mostly dated black women.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 11:14 PM
it's not racist at all...people can date who they want, McFly is just an idiot

If I don't find blondes attractive, I won't date them...same goes for any race

NuggetsFan
04-16-2013, 11:18 PM

Seriously. If some black chick was like I'm not attracted to you because I'm some skinny white dude, I'd be alright.

If I'm not attracted to a black girl and don't date her I'm not racist. If I'm attracted to a black girl and don't date her because she's black, than yeah that would be racist.

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:22 PM
White guilt was wrong but I've seen you post " but if a white person did this " or something similar way too much. To completely eliminate a diverse group of people is beyond ignorant, especially when everything is so mixed up these days. I can find a white girl with big lips, wide hips and a fat ass in my city and just the same as I can find a petite black girl with traditionally white facial features.

I just laugh because the whole concept of "white" is hilarious. Unless you mean anglo Saxon when you say white, there are so many different varieties of Caucasians and trust me, some don't even look alike.

Don't get me wrong, I'm into mostly white females but there are more than few black/latino/Asian women that catch my eye, but I'm never barring myself from ****ing any broad just because of her ethnicity. I just gauge my attraction with my eyes and go from there. Typing on tablet is garbage

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't get how that's racist at all. Those white girls that love black dudes aren't racist, that's just there sexual preference. I'm a white dude that prefers white women because I find them more sexually attractive as a whole, does that make me racist?

Only becomes a problem when it's more than attraction. Can't force equality on attraction, it's a physical thing. Every person no matter there race has a preference. I wouldn't call a black dude racist if he was like black girls are so much hotter than white chicks and because of that guy mostly dated black women.
This is so much bullshit . If you were to create an online profile that says, " if you are *insert race* dont contact me" that's racist. How are you going to exclude an entire race without looking at them? How do you gauge attraction without seeing them?

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:30 PM

ITT: Blondes are a race:roll:

Patrick Chewing
04-16-2013, 11:30 PM
This is so much bullshit . If you were to create an online profile that says, " if you are *insert race* dont contact me" that's racist. How are you going to exclude an entire race without looking at them? How do you gauge attraction without seeing them?

I posted a definition of racism on the first page. Why don't you go educate yourself you dumbass.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 11:33 PM
that's why I was thinking black women are the only ones that could pull that off online...

I don't think it is racist, but I have seen my black friends get turned down with the line "sorry I don't date black men" and they sure as hell muttered "fck that racist bitch" to me right after...

it's not racist though imo...just sexual preference

I don't like girls over 5'11" does that make me a bigot of tall girls?

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 11:35 PM
ITT: Blondes are a race:roll:
you didn't read that correctly McFly...lol

I was saying people have sexual preferences...someone not liking blondes is no different than someone not liking a certain race

hello...McFly...anybody home?

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:36 PM
I posted a definition of racism on the first page. Why don't you go educate yourself you dumbass.
ITT: No one cares about Patrick Chewing because he fails to actually point out and correct the incorrect usage of the terminology in this thread. I went along with everyone else, I know the proper word is prejudice. How many pointless posts before you throw that out there? God damn.

NuggetsFan
04-16-2013, 11:36 PM

Yeah I don't do online dating so I wouldn't do that. I can tell you I'd probably end up looking for a skinny white bitch tho :oldlol: .. obviously you can't group an entire f*cking race together. Quit being so literal. Tons of hot black girls out there whom I'd love to date, I just mean in general overall I have a tendency to think white girls are better looking, that's personal preference not being racist.

I agree with the online dating thing tho. Cutting off an entire race seems like a little bit too much, but even than I don't know that person and maybe they know what they want :confusedshrug:

Can't force people to be attracted to everybody dude. Girls are like ice cream, everybody has a favorite flavor. Same with girls for guys probably.

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:39 PM
you didn't read that correctly McFly...lol

I was saying people have sexual preferences...someone not liking blondes is no different than someone not liking a certain race

hello...McFly...anybody home?
You cannot be serious... :oldlol:

You either phrased that incorrectly or are trying to save face.

There is a huge difference but I'll wait for you catch up.

-p.tiddy-
04-16-2013, 11:43 PM
^^^ that is what I wrote

it really isn't hard to see what I meant...you're just slow

red1
04-16-2013, 11:45 PM

We need more information before we can determine whether or not the girl in the example is racist. Maybe the girl has pressure placed on her by her parents or family members who have racist views.

Patrick Chewing
04-16-2013, 11:45 PM
ITT: No one cares about Patrick Chewing because he fails to actually point out and correct the incorrect usage of the terminology in this thread. I went along with everyone else, I know the proper word is prejudice. How many pointless posts before you throw that out there? God damn.

It's not even prejudice. If someone wrote what you said, they are in all reality just rude with poor education. There are things people like and dislike in this world and skin color is one of them. If I go out of my way to hate, whether verbal or physical, and claim my race to be superior, or act upon that supposed superiority, then I would label that racism.

It's as simple as that, son.

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah I don't do online dating so I wouldn't do that. I can tell you I'd probably end up looking for a skinny white bitch tho :oldlol: .. obviously you can't group an entire f*cking race together. Quit being so literal. Tons of hot black girls out there whom I'd love to date, I just mean in general overall I have a tendency to think white girls are better looking, that's personal preference not being racist.

I agree with the online dating thing tho. Cutting off an entire race seems like a little bit too much, but even than I don't know that person and maybe they know what they want :confusedshrug:

Can't force people to be attracted to everybody dude. Girls are like ice cream, everybody has a favorite flavor. Same with girls for guys probably.
As for the bold, when you agree with prime, a guy who speaks in absolutes the backtracks with even more stupidity, I have to be literal.

Im not forcing anything on anyone. We all have our preferences but there are always exceptions, because naturally... the very word preference doesn't mean we are chained to choosing what we prefer all the time.

I prefer anglo saxon women with big breasts and wide assets. Preferring " white " makes no sense to me since white is so diverse. I dont normally go for Italian or Mediterranean broads but arent they still white?

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:50 PM
^^^ that is what I wrote

it really isn't hard to see what I meant...you're just slow
You need ESL

Just2McFly
04-16-2013, 11:53 PM
It's not even prejudice. If someone wrote what you said, they are in all reality just rude with poor education. There are things people like and dislike in this world and skin color is one of them. If I go out of my way to hate, whether verbal or physical, and claim my race to be superior, or act upon that supposed superiority, then I would label that racism.

It's as simple as that, son.
It actually is prejudice. Try again. Use dictionary.com and learn.

Patrick Chewing
04-16-2013, 11:54 PM

Why would it be a problem? Sites like Eharmony and Match ask you to filter your searches by race. Why would any sane person go through tons and tons of profiles of people they did not find attractive? The problem is not racism, the problem is how pathetically Politically Correct we have become.

Patrick Chewing
04-16-2013, 11:58 PM
It actually is prejudice. Try again. Use dictionary.com and learn.

http://www.afterelton.com/sites/www.afterelton.com/files/2011/05/prejudice.jpg

Did you fail a lot in school? How about in life in general?

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 12:02 AM
As for the bold, when you agree with prime, a guy who speaks in absolutes the backtracks with even more stupidity, I have to be literal.

Im not forcing anything on anyone. We all have our preferences but there are always exceptions, because naturally... the very word preference doesn't mean we are chained to choosing what we prefer all the time.

I prefer anglo saxon women with big breasts and wide assets. Preferring " white " makes no sense to me since white is so diverse. I dont normally go for Italian or Mediterranean broads but arent they still white?

I just agreed with a few one of things he's said so far. Of course there are exceptions. For one on the internet. I could find tons of smoking hot black chicks or really any race if I wanted too. Just go to IMDB, google or whatever. Same in real life, I've obviously seen girls of races I normally don't find attractive to be banging.

I agree with preferences aren't a chain and can be broke but I've never dated a black girl, I've never even fooled around with one. Closest I came was with a girl that had a white dad and a black mom. I'm sure if the situation presented itself I'd date a black girl if I found her attractive, liked her etc. but it hasn't so therefore given my history I would say that I 100% go after white women, that doesn't make me racist it's just my preference. If you don't date a girl of race because of attraction .. you're not racist. If you don't date a girl of race because of her race, than ya that sounds bad.

When I say white girls obviously that's a very large net and I could narrow it down but obviously were talking about races as a whole so it's kinda irrelevant.

I find some black girls attractive too, so a better one for me would be a middle eastern girl. I can confidently say I'll probably never date an middle eastern chick, not because of where there from but because of attraction.

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:04 AM

Did you fail a lot in school? How about in life in general?
The woman in prime's example has a preconceived notion that she isn't attracted an entire race which is definition 2a of your screen shot.

Like I said before, please contribute something that takes thought to this thread.

You keep insulting my education, id like that to stop now.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:10 AM
I don't see how you can decide not to date someone solely because of his/her race. It's just ****ing stupid. Everyone is different. There are black chicks who have lighter skin, narrower noses, smaller lips, etc. than many white women. Limiting yourself does you no favors.

iamgine
04-17-2013, 12:10 AM

The answer to that is it depends.

If she just don't like black people visually, then it's not racist.

If she has preconceived ideas about black people then it's racism.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:12 AM
The woman in prime's example has a preconceived notion that she isn't attracted an entire race which is definition 2a of your screen shot.

Like I said before, please contribute something that takes thought to this thread.

You keep insulting my education, id like that to stop now.

I'm serious, you should stop posting. Go back to school and educate yourself before it's too late.

You have no idea what a preconceived notion is. A preconceived notion is having a notion that "all blacks steal", or that Mexicans "are lazy", or that Asians "are smart". Attraction on the other hand is genetic, and is embedded within our personality. Also, look up the term exposure effect and it'll open your eyes.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm white and I don't find black chicks attractive unless they are really light skinned or half/half. With that said some of the hottest girls I've ever seen are half/half. I don't think that makes me racist at all, you don't choose who you are attracted to. And if you don't have a physical attraction the relationship will never last anyways.
You can tell 100% or even 90% of the time if a chick is mixed by just looking at her? :oldlol:

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:16 AM
When I say white girls obviously that's a very large net and I could narrow it down but obviously were talking about races as a whole so it's kinda irrelevant.

I find some black girls attractive too, so a better one for me would be a middle eastern girl. I can confidently say I'll probably never date an middle eastern chick, not because of where there from but because of attraction.

There are middle eastern people who are white and if you are anything like me, you might be attracted to few of them. You'll never get me on record excluding any group because I know that we all share shit. My main point is that the world is fully of different mixes and throughout the years traits have been passed around and it just sounds stupid to me to exclude an entire race. I take it on a case by case basis.

I had to laugh at prime because there are different kind of blondes. Shit even different races have natural blondes, I know for a fact that some south Pacific natives are natural blondes. His point makes no sense, no matter how he tries to spin it.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:18 AM
You have no idea what a preconceived notion is. A preconceived notion is having a notion that "all blacks steal", or that Mexicans "are lazy", or that Asians "are smart". Attraction on the other hand is genetic, and is embedded within our personality. Also, look up the term exposure effect and it'll open your eyes.
The notion that you won't be attracted to a woman based on the origin of her ancestors isn't a preconceived one?

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 12:22 AM
There are middle eastern people who are white and if you are anything like me, you might be attracted to few of them. You'll never get me on record excluding any group because I know that we all share shit. My main point is that the world is fully of different mixes and throughout the years traits have been passed around and it just sounds stupid to me to exclude an entire race. I take it on a case by case basis.

I had to laugh at prime because there are different kind of blondes. Shit even different races have natural blondes, I know for a fact that some south Pacific natives are natural blondes. His point makes no sense, no matter how he tries to spin it.

I can agree that excluding races is silly and who knows what will happen and obviously no matter what you're preference you can find a girl attractive.

My point is that in my 22 years I've never dated a girl that wasn't white. I've never had sex with a girl that wasn't white. Closest I've came is a half black girl but she just looked like a really tan white girl. Therefore I can confidently say I pursue white girls because when I walk into a bar I find them more attractive by a large margin in my personal experience. Doesn't make me racist because I judge everybody equally, I just happen to find them more attractive and I bet that'd have alot to do with where I grew up/when I was kid more than anything. Small town filled with white people :lol .. who knows maybe I marry a black girl but judging by my history and my preference it's probably doubtful.

All I'm saying. Could mean I'm boring, close minded, have awful taste in women or whatever you want to say .. but doesn't make me racist.

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:23 AM
I'm serious, you should stop posting. Go back to school and educate yourself before it's too late.

Keep spinning it bro. You were wrong, being an shitty ass English teacher didnt work in this thread.

You need to research the concepts of race and ethnicity before entering a thread regarding those topics.

The whole problem with your stance is fact that black or any other race doesn't have a distinct look and in some cases can have the traditional traits that other races historically have.

Are you trying to say that this woman in question is genetically inclined to be an idiot like you ?

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:24 AM
The notion that you won't be attracted to a woman based on the origin of her ancestors isn't a preconceived one?

Who's talking about origin of ancestors? We're talking about skin color and why it's not prejudice or racism if I'm not attracted to someone by the color of their skin. McFly over here basically is stating that we all must be attracted to everyone otherwise we have skeletons in the closet lol. Read up on that exposure effect and I think it answers this issue pretty clearly.

The R word gets thrown around so carelessly in today's society that our basic human rights are being infringed upon for fear of being labeled something we are not.

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:24 AM
I can agree that excluding races is silly and who knows what will happen and obviously no matter what you're preference you can find a girl attractive.

My point is that in my 22 years I've never dated a girl that wasn't white. I've never had sex with a girl that wasn't white. Closest I've came is a half black girl but she just looked like a really tan white girl. Therefore I can confidently say I pursue white girls because when I walk into a bar I find them more attractive by a large margin in my personal experience. Doesn't make me racist because I judge everybody equally, I just happen to find them more attractive and I bet that'd have alot to do with where I grew up/when I was kid more than anything. Small town filled with white people :lol .. who knows maybe I marry a black girl but judging by my history and my preference it's probably doubtful.

All I'm saying. Could mean I'm boring, close minded, have awful taste in women or whatever you want to say .. but doesn't make me racist.

It doesn't. Most of my argument refers to prime s example

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Who's talking about origin of ancestors? We're talking about skin color.
Nope, we're talking about race.

red1
04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
im sort of like two chainz in the sense that I too am also attracted to big booty hoes

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Keep spinning it bro. You were wrong, being an shitty ass English teacher didnt work in this thread.

You need to research the concepts of race and ethnicity before entering a thread regarding those topics.

The whole problem with your stance is fact that black or any other race doesn't have a distinct look and in some cases can have the traditional traits that other races historically have.

Are you trying to say that this woman in question is genetically inclined to be an idiot like you ?

The only one spinning anything here is you and you are so far up your ass in denial it's quite comical. No need to be an English teacher or any teacher in general to prove that you have no common sense whatsoever and you're so hard-pressed to make an issue out of a non-issue.

You're original stance was that if someone excludes black women from an internet search, they're racist. I then schooled you on what racism really is and racism is hatred or a feeling of ones race having power over another and acting upon that. So how the f*ck can you conclude all of that from someone not being attracted to black girls??? You are what's wrong with society by being an alarmist. Simple alarmist tactics is all you're doing and you know it. Must not feel good being called out on your own bullshit.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Nope, we're talking about race.

:facepalm

C'mon man, catch up with me here.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:37 AM

C'mon man, catch up with me here.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

You're assuming that there is a definite threshold of skin lightness or darkness for each race. There's not, though there are tendencies.

Have a seat.

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:40 AM
The only one spinning anything here is you and you are so far up your ass in denial it's quite comical. No need to be an English teacher or any teacher in general to prove that you have no common sense whatsoever and you're so hard-pressed to make an issue out of a non-issue.

You're original stance was that if someone excludes black women from an internet search, they're racist. I then schooled you on what racism really is and racism is hatred or a feeling of ones race having power over another and acting upon that. So how the f*ck can you conclude all of that from someone not being attracted to black girls??? You are what's wrong with society by being an alarmist. Simple alarmist tactics is all you're doing and you know it. Must not feel good being called out on your own bullshit.
My original stance was in tune with the ops understanding of the word and not your screen shots. I've already explained this and provided the proper word to fit the described behavior.

You're an idiot point blank.

How are you going to school a black guy who grew up in Midwestern America on what racism is? That's like trying to school a israelite on terrorism, man gtfo here.

Not being attracted to black girls? You don't even know what I've been referring to this whole time? For your info, I've been referring to a black girl who's online profile includes a statement warning her own entire race to not bother even though we don't look the same.

Now im an alarmist? Get your fox news bullshit outta here

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:42 AM

You're assuming that there is a definite threshold of skin lightness or darkness for each race. There's not, though there are tendencies.

Have a seat.
:roll:

He's going to post screen shots of definitions for key words in your post now. Watch out homie

Patrick Chewing

Have a seat.

LOL dude I think you have me confused with another poster. Go back a page and read my responses and you'll see I was never arguing for or against your point.

Unstoppabull
Racism is the belief of one race being superior to another. Hatred towards the other race in general. If you deny someone a job solely because of race, then yes.

Your sexual preference has nothing to do with racism,

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:45 AM
How are you going to school a black guy who grew up in Midwestern America on what racism is? That's like trying to school a israelite on terrorism, man gtfo here.

One of the most ignorant mindsets of all time. Quit using that as your own personal crutch.

Just2McFly
04-17-2013, 12:48 AM
One of the most ignorant mindsets of all time. Quit using that as your own personal crutch.
:oldlol: This guy is pure comedy.

I think the most ignorant mindset is posting a screen shot of a definition and pretending to know something. Im just going include tid bits of ignorance so that our posts have something in common and can gel.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:48 AM
LOL dude I think you have me confused with another poster. Go back a page and read my responses and you'll see I was never arguing for or against your point.
Nope, I've got the right one.

It is in fact prejudicial to blacklist someone from one's dating pool solely because of race.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:50 AM
Racism is the belief of one race being superior to another. Hatred towards the other race in general. If you deny someone a job solely because of race, then yes.

Your sexual preference has nothing to do with racism,

LOL they don't get it though. Knowledge, education, and power at their fingertips and they refuse it! Instead, they prefer to live their life by the words inside a rap CD booklet.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:53 AM

It is in fact prejudicial to blacklist someone from one's dating pool solely because of race.

It's science, bro. It's embedded within the fiber of our being to be attracted to some and not attracted to others, but you refuse to understand that. I'm sorry you feel this way, I really am, but you're just wrong.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:54 AM
LOL they don't get it though. Knowledge, education, and power at their fingertips and they refuse it! Instead, they prefer to live their life by the words inside a rap CD booklet.
Ad hominem. Running out of ammo there, are we?

Crystallas
04-17-2013, 12:54 AM
What makes this different from being an ass-lover or tit guy? I personally don't care, but if you aren't physically attracted to someone, how are you going to get called racist for it? What's next? Do guys that refuse to date other guys get called out on it?

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 12:55 AM
I think the most ignorant mindset is posting a screen shot of a definition and pretending to know something.

So you're denying what the universal definition of racism is?? You rather twist the definition around to your favor and have probably used this as your crutch your whole life. Do me a favor, go sell crazy somewhere else.

ace23
04-17-2013, 12:56 AM
It's science, bro. It's embedded within the fiber of our being to be attracted to some and not attracted to others, but you refuse to understand that. I'm sorry you feel this way, I really am, but you're just wrong.
What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Christ. :facepalm

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 01:00 AM
What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Christ. :facepalm

Mother of God.

Dude, do you understand that you're accusing someone of being prejudiced if not racist by going on to a dating site and selecting someone based on race??

Do you not understand that we are all classified by race, ethnicity, and nationality in this world?? This is how we identify ourselves in the 21st century and it's been that way for years. What the hell are you even talking about???

ace23
04-17-2013, 01:06 AM
Mother of God.

Dude, do you understand that you're accusing someone of being prejudiced if not racist by going on to a dating site and selecting someone based on race??

Do you not understand that we are all classified by race, ethnicity, and nationality in this world?? This is how we identify ourselves in the 21st century and it's been that way for years. What the hell are you even talking about???
Refute this if you wish to discuss further. I abided by the definition that you posted.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8456698&postcount=82

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 01:29 AM
I tried to tell you dudes Patrick Chewing was a f*ckin clown weeks ago :oldlol: ..

guys was acting like I was over reacting to this idiot...

he's a dumb loser...

guy has no brain in his head

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 01:37 AM
I tried to tell you dudes Patrick Chewing was a f*ckin clown weeks ago :oldlol: ..

guys was acting like I was over reacting to this idiot...

he's a dumb loser...

guy has no brain in his head

Are you another idiot who is not clear on what real racism and prejudice is??

Some dumb m'fers here on ISH

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 01:41 AM
So I would say if somebody wouldn't date a person from another race because they don't find them sexually attractive, that can't be racist. However if you wouldn't date somebody simply because of there race and rule them out based on that than yeah that seems racist as shit, unless a unique situation like you're parents and family are dbags.
Well like I said in the example, the black guy has EVERY single trait that the chick wants, except for his race. So yes, the black guy is considered attractive or at least average to her too, it's just the race that she doesn't want so she denies him.

Even the my racist white friend has found some black chicks attractive but he said it is rare.

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Well like I said in the example, the black guy has EVERY single trait that the chick wants, except for his race. So yes, the black guy is considered attractive or at least average to her too, it's just the race that she doesn't want so she denies him.

Even the my racist white friend has found some black chicks attractive but he said it is rare.

Yeah that seems f*cked to me. If you find somebody attractive, they have all the traits you look for in a significant other than why wouldn't you date them? Unless she's not looking for a relationship, dude has some kinda disease or something random is coming into play than yeah that seems fishy.

Even than hard to call somebody racist based on who they date. If she treats everybody equal and treats every race with the respect they deserve and there's no other red flags than I'm not going to get upset with something to do with her love life. That's something that's personal and I wouldn't get involved in because it's none of my business.

If I'm that black dude and there is literally NOTHING keeping us apart except for me being black, everything else is perfect than I'm getting upset and calling her a racist and I'd feel confident in doing so :oldlol:

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 01:57 AM
It's like those muslim girls. I have no issue with there race or there religion or any of that stuff but I really haven't seen any at all that I found attractive in real life so probably won't date a muslim ever.
Are you saying that muslim girls aren't attractive to you or are you just saying you haven't found too many muslim girls that are attractive?

I feel like when people say they prefer a certain race and say stuff like "I don't find x race attractive" that it is really misleading. Because it doesn't necessarily mean that there is nobody of that race is attractive to them, it is just that based on their experiences that they haven't seen too many attractive or any attractive people from that race. You aren't going to say that there is no such thing as a good looking muslim girl, are you?

It is why I don't say I have preference in race anymore, just because I know that there are hot girls of every race and every culture. You can't just limit yourself and generalize and act like every race looks like the same person.

It is why I think racism is actually developed more than anything, not necessarily taught. I know a white guy that grew racist to Asians just because there was an asian that was a complete jackass to him throughout his school years and so he thought that most asians were like that.

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 02:04 AM
Are you saying that muslim girls aren't attractive to you or are you just saying you haven't found too many muslim girls that are attractive?

2nd one and you are 100% true in saying that is based off my experiences. I'm not going to form my opinions based on how many other guys have found a girl attractive. I've never met a chick from the middle east that I wanted to pursue. I'm sure I could find an attractive picture of a girl online somewhere, but even than alot of pictures of middle eastern women I don't love.

All I have to go off are my personal experiences. Not saying there right or better than anybody else's .. just my personal take. My entire life I've went after white girls which is a large net as I said earlier and at first it was def because of my surrounding as in there wasn't many girls of race when I was growing up but even now it's still the same even with all the other options.

I'd f*ck a hot muslim chick or date one if I liked her but I haven't came across one yet. I feel at 22 I know my taste in women enough that this weekend when I go out I know what I'm going to be trying to pick up. That'll be a white chick and probably not a girl of race. Who knows tho, maybe 3 years from now I look back and come to a realization that everything I've typed thus far is ridiculous.

B-Easy8
04-17-2013, 05:15 AM
Not sure how thats racist.

I don't find Asian girls attractive and I wouldn't date one even if she was really cool. This is due to the fact that they all look the same to me. Its not that I don't like her, but I don't find her attractive.

Could be a shallow thing like that. Another example is, I don't find really black girls attractive but mixed girls I find gorgeous. If there was a really black girl who personality wise was a 10 or a mixed girl with a personality of 7 - I would take the mixed girl.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Are you another idiot who is not clear on what real racism and prejudice is??

Some dumb m'fers here on ISH

I know what both are... And I also know you are a natural born jack ass

its not racism.. but it is prejudice

A person who doesnt date a whole race of people is prejudiced..

there wide arrays of people in each race.

If I say "I dont date blacks"? that is a statement that is prejudiced.. Black folks come in many different colors and have many different features.

Flava Flav is black... but so is Hall Berry and Soledad Obrien Some black people have wide noses, some have skinny noses like caucasians...

There is some kinds of blacks I dont find attractive and I'm black... That doesnt mean I wouldnt date anybody who is black..

the whole conversation is juvenile, and once again you are at the center of it :facepalm

Italians come in all colors too... Some are as dark as Snooki with kinky hair, while others are white and pasty with blue eyes..

Asians, are dark skinned and some are very pale..

If you nix the whole race? it is obviously based on some sort of prejudice

if not? then you can pinpoint what kind of "blacks" or "whites" you dont find attractive because there are many kinds of people in each race.. too many to just say "I dont date them"

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 01:46 PM
from what i've gathered when i ask people this question, it is conservatives that tend to believe that this is not racism and that it is acceptable while liberals think it is the opposite.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 02:11 PM
I know what both are... And I also know you are a natural born jack ass

its not racism.. but it is prejudice

A person who doesnt date a whole race of people is prejudiced..

there wide arrays of people in each race.

If I say "I dont date blacks"? that is a statement that is prejudiced.. Black folks come in many different colors and have many different features.

Flava Flav is black... but so is Hall Berry and Soledad Obrien Some black people have wide noses, some have skinny noses like caucasians...

There is some kinds of blacks I dont find attractive and I'm black... That doesnt mean I wouldnt date anybody who is black..

the whole conversation is juvenile, and once again you are at the center of it :facepalm

Italians come in all colors too... Some are as dark as Snooki with kinky hair, while others are white and pasty with blue eyes..

Asians, are dark skinned and some are very pale..

If you nix the whole race? it is obviously based on some sort of prejudice

if not? then you can pinpoint what kind of "blacks" or "whites" you dont find attractive because there are many kinds of people in each race.. too many to just say "I dont date them"

Too much ignorant yapping coming from you. You guys keep confusing the issue. If I say I don't date blacks because I don't like blacks, then that is showing a form of prejudice. But, if I am not attracted to blacks and I exclude them from a search on a dating site which you can do on most dating sites, then this only proves that I don't find black women attractive and that's that. I can't fight the laws of attraction. I can only like who I'm attracted to. But some people want to get butthurt and cry racism for being excluded. I know you guys are smarter than this and this is really a ridiculous reason to be arguing.

Bandito
04-17-2013, 02:35 PM
This is a very ignorant statement....and this is coming from someone who has never lived in America.
Then go live in America for a year and tell me they are not like that. It has been ingrained in them since they were kids. Everyone I met had some kinda of racial issue. It's the parents fault:lol

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Too much ignorant yapping coming from you. You guys keep confusing the issue. If I say I don't date blacks because I don't like blacks, then that is showing a form of prejudice. But, if I am not attracted to blacks and I exclude them from a search on a dating site which you can do on most dating sites, then this only proves that I don't find black women attractive and that's that. I can't fight the laws of attraction. I can only like who I'm attracted to. But some people want to get butthurt and cry racism for being excluded. I know you guys are smarter than this and this is really a ridiculous reason to be arguing.

^^that doesnt even make any sense :oldlol:

figures coming from you

black people (or any kind of people) dont all look the same or have the same features.....

so if you say "I dont date black people" then you obviously have a prejudice centered on your idea of "black people"

maybe if the person can specify what features they dislike (like when people say they dislike girls with blond hair) then you can say I dont like BLONDE HAIR.

when you say you dont date a whole race of people? that is a statement based on a racial preference...

Like I already said.... people of each race have a wide array of colors hues and features, so saying "I dont date this race" shows that U have a prejudice against the race and not a specific feature of an individual

Im sure you wont get it because you are a stupid jack ass but other people will get it...

2LeTTeRS
04-17-2013, 02:40 PM

Wait what? I can't fathom that any person anywhere can actually believe this.

2LeTTeRS
04-17-2013, 02:46 PM

figures coming from you

black people (or any kind of people) dont all look the same or have the same features.....

so if you say "I dont date black people" then you obviously have a prejudice centered on your idea of "black people"

maybe if the person can specify what features they dislike (like when people say they dislike girls with blond hair) then you can say I dont like BLONDE HAIR.

when you say you dont date a whole race of people? that is a statement based on a racial preference....

So wait, now we are expanding the definition of racism to include any person favors their own race in any way? What next considering people racist for trying to support black owned businesses? Makes no sense to me.

I'm a black man and I love black women (or women mixed with black). I've been attracted to plenty of white girls but never had any real interest in actually dating one. How does that make me racist?

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 02:49 PM

figures coming from you

when you say you dont date a whole race of people? that is a statement based on a racial preference...

Like I already said.... people of each race have a wide array of colors hues and features, so saying "I dont date this race" shows that U have a prejudice against the race and not a specific feature of an individual

Im sure you wont get it because you are a stupid jack ass but other people will get it...

You're a lost cause and a clown, bro. Have fun playing the race card victim your entire life. Done talking to dumbasses today.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 03:12 PM
So wait, now we are expanding the definition of racism to include any person favors their own race in any way? What next considering people racist for trying to support black owned businesses? Makes no sense to me.

I'm a black man and I love black women (or women mixed with black). I've been attracted to plenty of white girls but never had any real interest in actually dating one. How does that make me racist?

first I wanna ask what does the bolded part mean? does it mean you would never date a white person? or does it mean you never had any interest in it?

those are 2 different things....

also....

I didnt say it was racist... I said it was prejudice.. People need to learn to understand the difference between the terms..

Race is nothing more than social construct...

There are people all over the world who come in different shades and have different features....alot of them are group together in specific races..

If you base your preference on the person's "race" instead of basing it on specific features? then you are making a prejudicial statement.

If you say "I dont find blond hair attractive" then you are specifically talking about a specific shade of hair..

If you say "I would never date a white person" then that means you are making a prejudiced statement based on something else besides what the people actually look like...

But Im not even sure what you mean by

I've been attracted to plenty of white girls but never had any real interest in actually dating one.

Bottomline, if there is a certain trait that you do not like? you should be able to point it out... at that point you are saying exactly what you dislike...

You're a lost cause and a clown, bro. Have fun playing the race card victim your entire life. Done talking to dumbasses today.

^^^ exactly... you have nothing of substance to say as usual... go away jack ass :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Most young Americans can't be this stupid. I've provided plenty of substance on this issue, but dumb people are just gonna be dumb regardless.

Here is the actual definition of prejudice, but clowns like Sheed and ace want to skew the truth and form their own definitions just to suit their insatiable need to be victimized at every corner of their life. It's pathetic, but this is the America we live in.

BOTTOM LINE: If I am not attracted to women of color, I am solely acting on my genetic attraction to a particular physical appearance whether it be skin tone, shape, size, whatever.

I am not acting on a preconceived notion or opinion as these fools would have you believe. Read the definition and learn.

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 03:26 PM

why does it work with hair color but not skin color?

If I am allowed to say "I don't like blonde hair" then why am I not allowed to say "I don't like pale skin, or dark skin, or Asian features, etc"?

I just refuse to view someone's sexual preferences as "racist"...that just isn't fair at all...we can't help what we are attracted to

2LeTTeRS
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
first I wanna ask what does the bolded part mean? does it mean you would never date a white person? or does it mean you never had any interest in it?

those are 2 different things....

also....

I didnt say it was racist... I said it was prejudice.. People need to learn to understand the difference between the terms..

Race is nothing more than social construct...

There are people all over the world who come in different shades and have different features....alot of them are group together in specific races..

If you base your preference on the person's "race" instead of basing it on specific features? then you are making a prejudicial statement.

If you say "I dont find blond hair attractive" then you are specifically talking about a specific shade of hair..

If you say "I would never date a white person" then that means you are making a prejudiced statement based on something else besides what the people actually look like...

But Im not even sure what you mean by

I've been attracted to plenty of white girls but never had any real interest in actually dating one.

Here is what I mean --- physical attraction is important but its not the only factor that is considered when choosing the person you want to spend your life with. And personality-wise I've not found a white girl that meshed well enough with me to want to try to settle down with.

Bottomline, if there is a certain trait that you do not like? you should be able to point it out... at that point you are saying exactly what you dislike...

Its not a certain trait I dislike per se, the issue goes deeper than that. As I said earlier beyond mere appearance most people also want a person who has similar values to me and views the world similarly to how they do; and for me at least I tend to have those things in common with black/mixed girls than white ones.

Also there are societal forces. Not sure how things are where you live, but here in NC its not unusual for interracial relationships to get a good bit of unwanted attention. One of the sweetest girls I know had her entire family stop talking to her completely just for marrying a black man, and on the other extreme one of my buddies was raised in a household where they were repeadly told by their mom "if she can't use your comb, don't bring her home." You can't pretend those situations don't exist anymore and deciding that you would rather not deal with these situations does not make a person "prejudice."

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 04:05 PM

If I am allowed to say "I don't like blonde hair" then why am I not allowed to say "I don't like pale skin, or dark skin, or Asian features, etc"?

because people come all different skin colors... If you say "I dont like pale skin" that is different from saying "I dont like white people" .... White people and black people come in many shades and skin colors... You would have to be specific about what "Asian" features you do not like because not all Asians have the same features

you are way too general and you are working off of some sort of stereotype. If it was about something specific? then you would be able to point it out instead of saying "I dont like this race" people within a race have many different features and being soo general about it shows you are being prejudiced due to stereotypes rather than something specific

that is why it is different

Here is what I mean --- physical attraction is important but its not the only factor that is considered when choosing the person you want to spend your life with. And personality-wise I've not found a white girl that meshed well enough with me to want to try to settle down with.

so Im guessing that if you met that person, your opinion would change? Because not all white people are the same personality wise either. there is a good chance that there are some people of other races that you would mesh with if you met them and had the chance..

Also there are societal forces. Not sure how things are where you live, but here in NC its not unusual for interracial relationships to get a good bit of unwanted attention. One of the sweetest girls I know had her entire family stop talking to her completely just for marrying a black man, and on the other extreme one of my buddies was raised in a household where they were repeadly told by their mom "if she can't use your comb, don't bring her home." You can't pretend those situations don't exist anymore and deciding that you would rather not deal with these situations does not make a person "prejudice."

I understand those types of issues... But that is more about societal pressure and not so much about what you personally find attractive or ugly.

some people succumb to negative societal pressure and some people dont.

and yeah it is "prejudice" because you judging someone before you even meet them based on some other criteria that has nothing to do with the personality or looks

Timmy D for MVP
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Wait a second:

The OP said specifically that this person has all of the traits you desire. THE ONLY reason you do not pursue this person is because of their race.

That's racism.

"Damn she's perfect. It's too bad she's white."

I've had friends say this and I'm like :biggums: .

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 04:27 PM

I just refuse to view someone's sexual preferences as "racist"...that just isn't fair at all...we can't help what we are attracted to
Because you can just dye your hair color and change it, cant change ur race although plenty of self-racist wish they could.

also, in the origianl story, the girl is attracted to the black guy or thinks hes somewhat attractive, it's just him being black thats keeping them apart.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 04:33 PM
also, in the origianl story, the girl is attracted to the black guy or thinks hes somewhat attractive, it's just him being black thats keeping them apart.

This is the definition of prejudice or ignorance.

By him being black and her apparently not liking blacks or not wanting to be cast into a negative light within her inner societal circle by a dating a black person makes her an ignorant, prejudicial person.

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
This is the definition of prejudice or ignorance.

By him being black and her apparently not liking blacks or not wanting to be cast into a negative light within her inner societal circle by a dating a black person makes her an ignorant, prejudicial person.
wouldn't that also make her racist? or what would the difference be if not?

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 05:00 PM
wouldn't that also make her racist? or what would the difference be if not?

By definition, if you hate another race and act upon that hatred or believe that one race is better than the other, then that labels you a racist.

People on here will have you believe that by just not liking a particular race makes you a racist, but that should fall under the category of prejudice. "I don't like blacks."

From what you are describing, I'm thinking that she just doesn't want to be seen with a black guy or admit that she has feelings for him. Or, she has developed negative assumptions by blacks and therefore fears being with one. There's no degrees of racism. If you're a racist, then you don't want to have anything to do with a person of a different color. Her having feelings for him kind of negates that.

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 05:28 PM
because people come all different skin colors... If you say "I dont like pale skin" that is different from saying "I dont like white people" .... White people and black people come in many shades and skin colors... You would have to be specific about what "Asian" features you do not like because not all Asians have the same features

you are way too general and you are working off of some sort of stereotype. If it was about something specific? then you would be able to point it out instead of saying "I dont like this race" people within a race have many different features and being soo general about it shows you are being prejudiced due to stereotypes rather than something specific

that is why it is different

people have general likes and dislikes dude...ever visited a porn site that had sections based on race or hair type? "black" "asian" "brunet" "blonde" etc etc etc

it's because guys are attracted to different things, and race is one of them...but you can't accuse them of being racist for that

and the reason behind it is POINTLESS to you...it is meaningless...perhaps a girl doesn't like Asian men because an Asian man killed her mother...maybe a white girl will only date black men because she likes monster dcks and thinks that only black men have them...perhaps an Asian girl will only date white men because she has a white skin fetish...IT DOESN'T MATTER...who the fck are you to tell people what they are or aren't allowed to be attracted to?

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 05:37 PM
people have general likes and dislikes dude...ever visited a porn site that had sections based on race? "black" "asian" "brunet" "blonde" etc etc etc

it's because guys are attracted to different things, and race is one of them...but you can't accuse them of being racist for that

again.... Not everyone in the category of RACE looks alike or act alike or thinks alike

its dumb to try and relate it to porn because porn is based in fantasy.. not reality

you dont date porn... You dont have a relationship with porn (well maybe you do but...)

and the reason behind it is POINTLESS to you...it is meaningless...perhaps a girl doesn't like Asian men because an Asian man killed her mother...maybe a white girl will only date black men because she likes monster ***** and thinks that only black men have them...perhaps an Asian girl will only date white men because she has a white skin fetish...IT DOESN'T MATTER...who the fck are you to tell people what they are or aren't allowed to be attracted to?

If 1 asian man killed some girl's mother? that has nothing to do with the other millions who didnt kill her mother :oldlol: thats more prejudice.. its totally irrational.. that is a personal prejudice where the woman judges ALL asian men because of what 1 asian guy did..

and finally I never said people "arent allowed" to say or do whatever they want...

you need to learn how to read and comprehend what is being said...

the original post says

that has nothing to do with what you are babbling about.... put the booze down

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm not talking about anything in the OP...I am saying that people are allowed to exclude certain races from their dating pool without being racist...and the reasoning behind it isn't any of your business really.

I had a girl tell me once that she only dates men with tattoos...did I give her a big long rant about how there are plenty of men without tats that are awesome? no...she wants a man with tats...some girls want only a black man, some girls want only a white man...it just is what it is

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
people have general likes and dislikes dude...ever visited a porn site that had sections based on race or hair type? "black" "asian" "brunet" "blonde" etc etc etc

and the reason behind it is POINTLESS to you...it is meaningless...perhaps a girl doesn't like Asian men because an Asian man killed her mother...maybe a white girl will only date black men because she likes monster dcks and thinks that only black men have them...perhaps an Asian girl will only date white men because she has a white skin fetish...IT DOESN'T MATTER...who the fck are you to tell people what they are or aren't allowed to be attracted to?
that is definitely racist considering how the person has preconceived notions that all blacks have monster mandingos and asians have baby *****.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm not talking about anything in the OP...I am saying that people are allowed to exclude certain races from their dating pool without being racist...and the reasoning behind it isn't any of your business really.

nobody ever said people arent allowed to exclude people for whatever reason they choose...

you are arguing a point that nobody attempted to make....

stop with the false arguments... its just stupid..

I had a girl tell me once that she only dates men with tattoos...did I give her a big long rant about how there are plenty of men without tats that are awesome? no...she wants a man with tats..

she actually gave you a specific reason... that falls in line with what I already said

some girls want only a black man, some girls want only a white man...it just is what it is

for the third time... "black & white" are generic terms which encompass a large group of people, alot of whom look & act completely different from each other...

so the statement doesnt make any logical sense...

it is what it is, and you whining about it wont change anything or stop me from commenting..

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 05:56 PM
some of you come off as though if a person isn't completely equally attracted to every race the same % they are a racist...and that is silly

I can rank which races I like in woman...

1. white - brunette
2. latina
3. white - blonde
4. black
5. asian
6. indian/arab

am I a racist because I just ranked races in order of my sexual preference? :confusedshrug:

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 05:58 PM
she actually gave you a specific reason... that falls in line with what I already said

for the third time... "black & white" are generic terms which encompass a large group of people, alot of whom look & act completely different from each other...

so the statement doesnt make any logical sense...

it is what it is, and you whining about it wont change anything or stop me from commenting..
and "tats and no-tats" isn't a generic term that encompasses a large group? :oldlol:

somehow tats and no-tats made sense to you, but black and white doesn't...wtf

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 05:59 PM
By definition, if you hate another race and act upon that hatred or believe that one race is better than the other, then that labels you a racist.

People on here will have you believe that by just not liking a particular race makes you a racist, but that should fall under the category of prejudice. "I don't like blacks."

From what you are describing, I'm thinking that she just doesn't want to be seen with a black guy or admit that she has feelings for him. Or, she has developed negative assumptions by blacks and therefore fears being with one. There's no degrees of racism. If you're a racist, then you don't want to have anything to do with a person of a different color. Her having feelings for him kind of negates that.
Isn't Prejudice a form of racist though? It sounds like you are just arguing semantics.

I'm tired of people in this thread listing a bunch of shitty analogies. Having tattoos and being white are not the same thing. You can't control your race, you can control what you put on your body, what your hair color is, etc.

The reason why I think it is racist at least is because you are excluded someone for something they cannot control.

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 06:02 PM
The reason why I think it is racist at least is because you are excluded someone for something they cannot control.
that's not racist :facepalm

I don't like men, and they can't control that...

I don't like women over 5'11"...that isn't their fault

I don't like women with a mental disorder...not their fault

etc

etc

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 06:03 PM
and "tats and no-tats" isn't a generic term that encompasses a large group? :oldlol:

are you high? drunk?

tats are a specific item that can be identified on a person...

'black' is a social term.. you cant even tell if some people are black or white...

you tell if a person has tats or not..

:facepalm please stop

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 06:04 PM
that is definitely racist considering how the person has preconceived notions that all blacks have monster mandingos and asians have baby *****.

This is called stereotyping. Seriously, get off the net and pick up a book and do some research.

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 06:04 PM
wtf..."tats" are specific but skin color isn't

and you are calling me high?

good lord your reasoning is awful...

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
This is called stereotyping. Seriously, get off the net and pick up a book and do some research.
stereotype, prejudice, and discriminating are all forms of racism.

discriminating is obviously the worst degree and the girl in the example is discriminating the guy for being black.

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM

So? People can't control who they are attracted too. Everybody can't be attracted to everybody, not how the world works. Everybody deserves respect and to be treated as equals, we don't all deserve an equal chance at f*cking eachother.

For Rasheed, everybody is clearly generalizing in this thread. Can't be literal with an entire race. Some white people will have different features, same with black chicks. Some of them are going to be light skinned and not really thick or maybe they have different hair etc. White person could be tan or really pale.

I think everybody in this thread could say what race they've hit up the most and what race they have a tendency to lean too. It's not racist to have a sexual preference. It'd be like a girl getting mad at a guy for being homosexual.

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 06:07 PM
'black' is a social term.. you cant even tell if some people are black or white...

please show me a black man that I can't tell is black?

even if there are a few that is beyond rare...

Rasheed1
wtf..."tats" are specific but skin color isn't

and you are calling me high?

good lord your reasoning is awful...

yep you have to be on some kind of drug if you think skin color = race..

there people of the same race who have wildy different different skin colors..

stop wasting people's time with these dumb arguments and go read a book

Patrick Chewing
Isn't Prejudice a form of racist though? It sounds like you are just arguing semantics.

I'm tired of people in this thread listing a bunch of shitty analogies. Having tattoos and being white are not the same thing. You can't control your race, you can control what you put on your body, what your hair color is, etc.

Now I think you're trolling and are clearly falling under that ignoramus trap.

There are clear-cut definitions for racism, prejudice, and stereotyping, and you cannot deviate from that. There is no form of anything. Everyone has stereotypes and to some degree everyone is prejudicial.

Don't surround yourself around the PC police because as a human being, I can exclude anyone I want. Again, it's as simple as being attracted to someone or not, and there is nothing you can do about it. I'm not going to force myself to date black girls if I'm not attracted to them. Stop thinking about it so much.

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 06:09 PM
So? People can't control who they are attracted too. Everybody can't be attracted to everybody, not how the world works. Everybody deserves respect and to be treated as equals, we don't all deserve an equal chance at f*cking eachother.
going back to my example, the only separating between the two is race. being black is the only thing separating her from dating to not dating. Everything else would be fine if he was white or not black.

I know you are saying you can't control who you are attracted to. I get that. But in my example, the girl is attracted to the guy or somewhat attracted and she simply denies simply due to race.

-p.tiddy-
04-17-2013, 06:11 PM
yep you have to be on some kind of drug if you think skin color = race..

there people of the same race who have wildy different different skin colors..

stop wasting people's time with these dumb arguments and go read a book
race is much more defining of a person's physical appearance than tats are, and you know it...you're just arguing because you refuse to accept that your points are awful

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 06:11 PM
I know you are saying you can't control who you are attracted to. I get that. But in my example, the girl is attracted to the guy or somewhat attracted and she simply denies simply due to race.

And I've already explained what she is to you, but that answer does not suit you. You want her to be racist.

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 06:12 PM
going back to my example, the only separating between the two is race. being black is the only thing separating her from dating to not dating. Everything else would be fine if he was white or not black.

Yeah I've already said that seems kinda fishy and f*cked up. Kinda turned into a big thing and I was talking more along the lines of attraction.

Seems pretty rude too. If I'm that black dude I'm pretty pissed.

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 06:14 PM
And I've already explained what she is to you, but that answer does not suit you. You want her to be racist.
No, I actually get your point. calling her a prejudical ignorant person is correct too. It's just that all racists are prejudical ignorant people although i suppose the inverse is not necessarily true.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 06:14 PM

For Rasheed, everybody is clearly generalizing in this thread. Can't be literal with an entire race. Some white people will have different features, same with black chicks. Some of them are going to be light skinned and not really thick or maybe they have different hair etc. White person could be tan or really pale.

I think everybody in this thread could say what race they've hit up the most and what race they have a tendency to lean too. It's not racist to have a sexual preference. It'd be like a girl getting mad at a guy for being homosexual.

Exactly... people are generalizing and judging people of those generalizations... thats what prejudice is...

it doesnt make any sense unless you are going by social STEREOTYPES of what different races look and act like

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 06:17 PM
It'd be like a girl getting mad at a guy for being homosexual.

bad analogy :oldlol:

gay men like other men because they like d*cks... lol

that kinda throws everything else off (unless the woman has one of those)

ace23
04-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Wait what? I can't fathom that any person anywhere can actually believe this.
You don't know what prejudice is.

ace23
04-17-2013, 06:23 PM
BOTTOM LINE: If I am not attracted to women of color, I am solely acting on my genetic attraction to a particular physical appearance whether it be skin tone, shape, size, whatever.

I am not acting on a preconceived notion or opinion as these fools would have you believe. Read the definition and learn.

Kid thinks physical attraction is genetic and is calling me a clown. :roll:

Don't mention me in this thread again until you come up with an answer for post #82.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Don't mention me in this thread again until you come up with an answer for post #82.

Post #84 all the other subsequent ones after that. Thanks for playing this game.

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 06:55 PM
Exactly... people are generalizing and judging people of those generalizations... thats what prejudice is...

it doesnt make any sense unless you are going by social STEREOTYPES of what different races look and act like

People are generalizing based off there personal experience with there sexual preference. You're ridiculous, obviously. I can tell if a person is black, I'm sorry but I can. Of course there are exceptions and black girls look different but as a whole I find white women more attractive based on my PAST sexual preference.

That isn't racist, that isn't prejudice that is just what I find attractive. I can't control what people I find attractive. I can't sit here and make myself find a person good looking. If I tend to lean towards white women, it's not my fault it's just what happens. I can't control it. Just like I can't force Taylor Swift or whoever to be attracted to me.

'
black' is a social term.. you cant even tell if some people are black or white

This is where I will exit the conversation because I obviously don't have as much life experience as others because I've never met a black girl that I didn't know was black. Skin color is 100000x more specific than tatoo's in MY experience.

Attraction is attraction. People can't help it. You like what you like. If you don't date somebody because of there skin color or you don't treat them as equals and with respect your racist. If you don't find 90% of the arab girls you've met in real life attractive, just means your not as sexually attracted to them as other races and therefore are more likely to date that other race and not arab girls.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 07:14 PM
People are generalizing based off there personal experience with there sexual preference. You're ridiculous, obviously. I can tell if a person is black, I'm sorry but I can. Of course there are exceptions and black girls look different but as a whole I find white women more attractive based on my PAST sexual preference.

That isn't racist, that isn't prejudice that is just what I find attractive. I can't control what people I find attractive. I can't sit here and make myself find a person good looking. If I tend to lean towards white women, it's not my fault it's just what happens. I can't control it. Just like I can't force Taylor Swift or whoever to be attracted to me.

What about mixed race people? you know alot of people are mixed right?

you cant always tell what race they are.. Maybe if you could specify what U dont like beyond... simply saying "black" or "white"? it would make sense

how about a guy who dates latinos and not blacks... He sees somebody like Soledad Obrien and tries to date the woman...

What does he do when she tells him she is black?

:confusedshrug:

does he all of a sudden go "EWWW"? :oldlol:

Maybe he decides to define her the way he wants?

This is where I will exit the conversation because I obviously don't have as much life experience as others because I've never met a black girl that I didn't know was black. Skin color is 100000x more specific than tatoo's in MY experience.

that doesnt make any sense because you either have tattoos or you dont... its not that difficult to figure out

whereas alot of people are mixed race and have many different qualities and like I said earlier, race is a social construct... nothing more.. so your "10000x" comment is silly

Also, I never said people cant like whatever and whoever they want... It just seems that some people can't handle it when it is pointed out to them that it is prejudice to judge a whole group of people (alot of whom look and act wildy different) on some stereotypes or small sample in their little world

Like I said, their are certain combinations of features and physical trait that I dont find attractive in alot of races

Im just smart enough to recognize those instead of generalizing and saying "I dont date those people"

If I did? I would at least have enough common sense to realize that it is PRE-Judging people on a vague concept

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 08:02 PM
What about mixed race people? you know alot of people are mixed right?

Some mixed race girls are pretty banging. I know that, everybody knows there are alot of mixed people. What are you pointing out exactly?

you cant always tell what race they are.. Maybe if you could specify what U dont like beyond... simply saying "black" or "white"? it would make sense

Yes I can. I can tell if a person is 100% white. I can tell if person is predominantly black. I can tell if a person looks "mixed". I always thought it was common sense and everybody could but I guess not. If I see a random person I can be like I legit don't know what there race is but they aren't white or black. I can't tell chinese, korean or japanese people apart but I can tell them apart from other races ..

You're either clinging to a ridiculous argument or your extremely stupid if you can't do any of what I said above. I'm not racist or anything because I don't judge people based on how they look. I see a person and I treat them the same for the most part(sketchy people no matter the race obviously not) but they look different, I can tell the difference. Everybody can.

how about a guy who dates latinos and not blacks... He sees somebody like Soledad Obrien and tries to date the woman...

I don't know that chick. I'm guessing she's an exception tho and looks like one race while being the other. There are millions of people on this planet, you're being extremely literal. You're trying to find the exceptions. Beyonce to me looks like a white chick, I'm not going to go around and tell people that all black girls look like white girls.

What does he do when she tells him she is black?

:confusedshrug:

does he all of a sudden go "EWWW"? :oldlol:

Maybe he decides to define her the way he wants?

No that would be racist. You can't grasp what's being said. If a person doesn't know a chick is black, is attracted to her and when he finds out she's black breaks up with her? That's F*cked up. What I'm saying is if the guy never gets to the point of dating her because he finds somebody else more attractive or she isn't his type .. that doesn't make him a racist.

Real life isn't the internet. You can't go on google or IMDB or whatever site and try to find the exception. I can tell the difference in everyday life between girls who are 100% white and girls of race. I can tell if a chick is middle eastern usually.

that doesnt make any sense because you either have tattoos or you dont... its not that difficult to figure out

Yeah that doesn't make sense I wrote it wrong. I meant skin color is 10000x more defining than a tatoo. When police sent out warnings or are trying to find a person or you get arrested race is generally the first thing that comes up. White male, black male etc. Than comes things like eye color, hair color, and things like scars and tatoo's.

whereas alot of people are mixed race and have many different qualities and like I said earlier, race is a social construct... nothing more.. so your "10000x" comment is silly

Race is not a social construct. We all look different. That's real. I'm not denying that mixed race people have many different qualities or that black people or white people don't either. They obviously do. You can tell them apart from eachother.

To use an example like yours. Wesley Snipes, Paris Hilton, Rashida Jones. Just like if you see a random in real life you might not know exactly what there race is because they could be mixed or whatever like you said but you know they aren't 100% black or whatever. That's not predetermined that's figured something out with your eyes.

Also, I never said people cant like whatever and whoever they want... It just seems that some people can't handle it when it is pointed out to them that it is prejudice to judge a whole group of people (alot of whom look and act wildy different) on some stereotypes or small sample in their little world

I can prove this wrong with myself. I'm not prejudice. I'd f*ck Megan Goode or a hot black chick, hell I could find tons of middle eastern women I'd bone if I looked hard enough on the net. However in real life I've never even pursed a girl like that. Not because of some stereotype, not because of my "small little sample in my small little world" but because in my 22 years I've gravitated towards white females, for whatever reason. Could change who knows but at this point I can say I only date white girls because that's all I've done. Nothing to do with racism, prejudice or anything. I've known people who have only found a certain race attractive, once again not racist. Just what they are attracted too.

Gay thing works perfectly. Some guys are attracted to other guys and not women. That's just how they feel. Doesn't mean they hate women just that they aren't attracted to them. In extreme cases that's how some people feel towards other races, in other cases people just have a strong preference.

Im just smart enough to recognize those instead of generalizing and saying "I dont date those people"

I'm smart enough to know myself. I know on Friday night if I walk into a bar and there's girls of mixed races, a black girls, white girls etc. that I'm most likely to walk about over to a white girl .. not because it's predetermined or I'm racist but because that is what gets my dick hard, that is what I like to see naked for the MAJORITY of the time. Not in a literal sense where I've never seen a good looking person of race or any of that craziness.

It's like those girls with huge asses and are a little chubby. I might find a few of them sexy but for the most part not my thing so yeah I can confidently say I probably will never date a girl with a massive ass and who weights 145 pounds or something.

ace23
04-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Post #84 all the other subsequent ones after that. Thanks for playing this game.
That vague nonsense didn't to pertain to my post in the slightest. :oldlol:

No shit Sherlock; we're attracted some, repulsed by others. Doesn't have anything to do with the topic at at hand: prejudice.

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 09:02 PM
If a girl doesn't go out with a guy of another race because he is not attractive, that doesn't make her a racist, it means he is not attractive enough. Sometimes race makes a difference and that would be because of who you are attracted to and you can't help it. That is not racism because you cannot control it.

However, in my example, the girl is attracted to the guy and the only thing stopping them is race. As I stated in my story that my racist friend believes there is nothing racist or wrong with that, while I believe there is.

ILLsmak
04-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Disagree with that being racist. It's sex appeal. Now, treating someone poorly because of their race, sure, but how can you know that someone has every trait they wanted?

If a guy had every trait they wanted, she wouldn't turn him down. That's personally how I feel lol.

There is likely someone who could win a girl's heart of every race... out there somewhere. I think people who call that racist are just butthurt and blaming rejection on race.

-Smak

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Some mixed race girls are pretty banging. I know that, everybody knows there are alot of mixed people. What are you pointing out exactly?

My point is that people LOOK like they may be one race but they could a multiple races or they could a different race than what you expect... that means its stupid to base your judgement on something like race

Yes I can. I can tell if a person is 100% white. I can tell if person is predominantly black. I can tell if a person looks "mixed". I always thought it was common sense and everybody could but I guess not. If I see a random person I can be like I legit don't know what there race is but they aren't white or black. I can't tell chinese, korean or japanese people apart but I can tell them apart from other races ..

:facepalm do U know what 100% white even is lol...

I doubt it because there is no such thing... is it 100% Englis?... Is there Italian or Irish in there?

WTF is 100% white? I'd like to hear your answer on that one

You're either clinging to a ridiculous argument or your extremely stupid if you can't do any of what I said above. I'm not racist or anything because I don't judge people based on how they look. I see a person and I treat them the same for the most part(sketchy people no matter the race obviously not) but they look different, I can tell the difference. Everybody can.

stop being defensive... nobody said anything about you being a racist,

you obviously have some dumb ideas about what race means... there is no such thing as 100% white :oldlol: and yes you do judge people by race you even said so earlier... you even said you can tell who is 100% white :oldlol:

thats a laugher

please explain to me wtf 100% white person is.

I don't know that chick. I'm guessing she's an exception tho and looks like one race while being the other. There are millions of people on this planet, you're being extremely literal. You're trying to find the exceptions. Beyonce to me looks like a white chick, I'm not going to go around and tell people that all black girls look like white girls.

You think Beyonce looks white? :facepalm

and yet can you tell who is 100% white and who isnt? haha!!

to be honest you are rambling and I stopped reading you comments because they dont make much sense

Race is indeed a socially created construct.. there is no real science behind it and you cant tell who is 100% white because the term has no real meaning beyond what people give it..

you talk about f*cking non white chicks... your whole stance is confusing as sh*t pal.. lol

nobody called you a racist, so you need to relax...

:oldlol:

Im saying that people come in all different hues and colors and there is a ton of mixture going on in this world so there no 100% of anything...

if you dont like a certain woman? you should be able to point out why... and "RACE" isnt a good answer because it is a wide ranging term that means alot of different things to alot of people

I'd enjoy seeing you try prove that there is such a thing as 100% white though... Feel free to try.. lol

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 11:04 PM
That vague nonsense didn't to pertain to my post in the slightest. :oldlol:

No shit Sherlock; we're attracted some, repulsed by others. Doesn't have anything to do with the topic at at hand: prejudice.

I've been defining what prejudice and racism is the last 3 pages but you flat out refuse to accept the truth. You want to make up your own definition instead :lol

You're exactly the type to pull out that victim card everywhere you go I'm sure. Thank God you don't live near me, son.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 11:07 PM
I've been defining what prejudice and racism is the last 3 pages but you flat out refuse to accept the truth. You want to make up your own definition instead :lol

You're exactly the type to pull out that victim card everywhere you go I'm sure. Thank God you don't live near me, son.

stop accusing everyone who disagrees with you of pulling "the victim card" you dumb jack ass

nobody is playing victim here.. you are just too dumb to fully articulate what it is you actually mean because you dont even make any sense.. you just posting that same definition which actually refutes what you are saying..

go back to sleep idiot

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 11:13 PM
stop accusing everyone who disagrees with you of pulling "the victim card" you dumb jack ass

nobody is playing victim here.. you are just too dumb to fully articulate what it is you actually mean because you dont even make any sense.. you just posting that same definition which actually refutes what you are saying..

go back to sleep idiot

The reality is that I've educated both of you homeboys here today and judging by the response of a few other posters, they've also disagreed with your perverse sense of what's discrimination.

The problem with clowns like you and tons of other little shits walking the streets is that you thrive off of this racism bullshit when you really need to look in the mirror, Ruh-sheeed.

When you can act in a civilized, un-butthurt manner about the fact that some people are just not attracted to other people based on skin color, then come at me bro with some knowledge. Otherwise, hit the books son and quit feeling sorry for yourselves.

Rasheed1
04-17-2013, 11:22 PM
The reality is that I've educated both of you homeboys here today and judging by the response of a few other posters, they've also disagreed with your perverse sense of what's discrimination.

The problem with clowns like you and tons of other little shits walking the streets is that you thrive off of this racism bullshit when you really need to look in the mirror, Ruh-sheeed.

When you can act in a civilized, un-butthurt manner about the fact that some people are just not attracted to other people based on skin color, then come at me bro with some knowledge. Otherwise, hit the books son and quit feeling sorry for yourselves.

:roll:

you dont even know the meaning of the term educated ...

You dont do anything but make racist little snide remarks on this board... thats why I called you a dumb jack ass from the start....

nobody feels sorry for themselves.. its a simple question of the word "prejudice" and you being the d*ckhead that you are? U would go and quote it and then contradict yourself in the next post...

when you get challenged? you start talking about people playing the "victim card"

you are so easy to read and thats why you get no respect over here...

like I said... stop accusing people of playing the "victim card" when they disagree with you..

if you have something of substance to say (which you never do)? then you can answer the guys question without accusing him of something dumb

you are one of the worst posters here.... you need to grow up and stop playing dumb games

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 11:37 PM

You know EXACTLY what I f*cking mean when I say 100% white. Look like a regular ol white guy or girl. Read every single one of my comments, I'm not discussing heritage or backgrounds or any of that bullshit because I honestly don't care. I'm talking about if people find others attractive and talking about the physical appearance of race. Sexual attraction can't = racist. My only point.

You can dance around the question all day but you can generally tell who is black and who is white who is mixed who is whatever with your eyes. Maybe your blind or something and this is a really sensitive subject for you, or your black and clearly upset about it.

You basically refuted nothing I said except for laughed at the 100% white comments. Keep up or sit on the sidelines, you keep telling me to point things out and I come back with why haven't I gone after mixed girls or black girls? Answer is simple, I find white women more attractive. Short, sweet, simple. End of story, not racist or prejudice but a simple fact based on my 22 years on this planet and my *****. I called Beyonce a white women because I remember the outrage about her skin suddenly getting lighter and the shit she did to her hair.

Tom Cruise = 100% white guy .. not sure if he's english or irish or whatever but motherfcker looks white.

50 Cent = 100% black guy .. not sure where he's from or his heritage but that dude looks straight up black to me.

Paris Hilton = 100% white girl to me. Dunno if her family his finland or whatever but that chick looks regular ol white girl.

I can literally go on all day. Rashida Jones? I have zero clue about her family but I know she looks like a mixed girl.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 11:45 PM
when you get challenged? you start talking about people playing the "victim card"

There was no challenge. The two of you were flat out wrong about what you were talking about. You both are confused on what real racism and prejudice is and it's a shame that you will not admit that you were wrong. Just man up for once. You can slander me all you want, you're still wrong and always will be. Now you have other posters on your ass about your own ignorance, so good luck explaining yourself with them. Peace.

ace23
04-17-2013, 11:48 PM

You can't be this stupid. Go back and read your definition of prejudice! Go back and read it! 2A! Read that and tell me that deciding that you can't date someone based solely on his/her race is not prejudicial decision.

Maybe you're just ****ing retarded. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Here's your definition.

ace23
04-17-2013, 11:51 PM
you just posting that same definition which actually refutes what you are saying..

THIS!!!

:biggums:

NuggetsFan
04-17-2013, 11:51 PM
I just don't understand how attraction can be racist or prejudice. People are attracted to what there attracted too. If somebody shows every race respect and treats everybody as equals what's the issue? We don't all deserve equal chances at fcking eachother :oldlol:

I don't think people predetermine who they are attracted too. They just know. Gay people know they like the same sex. Straight people know they like the opposite sex. If one person always dates and pursues one race in there life than why wouldn't they just say I generally only date X race. Not like they choose it or decide it or dislike the other race, it's whom they think is attractive.

Thread obviously got sidetracked because I'm discussing something completely different than the OP :lol

Electric Slide
04-17-2013, 11:53 PM
For those of you that don't consider the girl in the example a racist, what would you consider her?

I already saw what you said Patrick Chewing, but I want to know what others like p.tiddy think.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 11:55 PM
You can't be this stupid. Go back and read your definition of prejudice! Go back and read it! 2A! Read that and tell me that deciding that you can't date someone based solely on his/her race is not prejudicial decision.

Maybe you're just ****ing retarded. I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Here's your definition.

You are the dumbest motherf*cker here on ISH. Nobody is "deciding" that they can't date someone based solely on race. People on dating sites are deciding that they are not attracted to other people of color. I'm sure they respect the hell out of black people, and admire them and are the furthest things from being racist, they just don't ****ing find them attractive. You f'n imbecile.

Patrick Chewing
04-17-2013, 11:58 PM
A preconceived judgment or opinion is:

Example 1: All blacks steal

Example 2: Blacks are uneducated

Example 3: Asian can't drive for shit

Example 4: Mexicans are lazy and are taking our jobs

Example 5: Polacks are dumb

I hope you two jackasses never have kids. I have pity on them already.

ace23
04-18-2013, 12:00 AM
People on dating sites are deciding that they are not attracted to other people of color. I'm sure they respect the hell out of black people, and admire them and are the furthest things from being racist, they just don't ****ing find them attractive. You f'n imbecile.
Yes, because all black people look the same. :facepalm I didn't say it was racist either.

I'm ****ing done. :oldlol:

Rasheed1
04-18-2013, 12:21 AM
You know EXACTLY what I f*cking mean when I say 100% white. Look like a regular ol white guy or girl. Read every single one of my comments, I'm not discussing heritage or backgrounds or any of that bullshit because I honestly don't care. I'm talking about if people find others attractive and talking about the physical appearance of race. Sexual attraction can't = racist. My only point.

a couple of things.....

No I dont know what you mean kid... you need to be able to articulate it..
if you say you can tell who is 100% white?

then I wanna see you do it... you cant come back and say "I'm not discussing heritage or backgrounds or any of that bullshit because I honestly don't care" because you just threw out there that you can tell who is 100% white :oldlol:

this is the Internet and that is a bold claim pal... I'm interested in seeing you live up to it... entertain me :cheers:

once again, in case you missed it the last time I said it... I'm not accusing anyone of being a racist for their dating preferences, but I am saying that it is prejudice to use the idea of "race" because "race" is a pretty subjective term... it encompasses alot of different things to alot of people and lot of people fall into certain categories for arbitrary reasons..

this goes to my point about being specific about what you like and what you do not like..

you should be able to articulate it...

for example.... I dont like dark skinned black girls who try to die their hair blonde... that looks stupis to me... :confusedshrug: see how easy that was? I think it clashes with their skin color and looks ugly...

You can dance around the question all day but you can generally tell who is black and who is white who is mixed who is whatever with your eyes. Maybe your blind or something and this is a really sensitive subject for you, or your black and clearly upset about it.

Im not the one dancing here... you are... you said a bunch of things now you are trying to take them back..

you said you could tell who was 100% white and now you seem mad at me for laughing at that..

you also said you were exiting this thread and now you are back...

you are the one who keeps changing your story...

You basically refuted nothing I said except for laughed at the 100% white comments. Keep up or sit on the sidelines, you keep telling me to point things out and I come back with why haven't I gone after mixed girls or black girls? Answer is simple, I find white women more attractive. Short, sweet, simple. End of story, not racist or prejudice but a simple fact based on my 22 years on this planet and my *****. I called Beyonce a white women because I remember the outrage about her skin suddenly getting lighter and the shit she did to her hair.

I dont need to refute anything you have said because most of it doesnt make any sense...

You said you could tell who was 100% white and I laughed at that statement ... Im saying, who wouldnt laugh at that? its funny.. :oldlol:

then you turn around and say you think Beyonce looks white :oldlol: that makes everything else you said before that even funnier

sorry if you are mad at that :confusedshrug:

I dont know you and racism isnt apart of the equation because a person needs power to exert racism over another person and you dont have that... so lets stop talking about racism...

the issue is prejudice... anybody can have prejudice and that is my point... if you judge people on arbitrary things like the term "race"? then you are being prejudiced... Doesnt mean you are a racist... just means you are being prejudiced in this instance.

I know alot of black folks who are prejudiced... :confusedshrug: it happens.. especially in America where people make alot of decisions based on their ideas of what race is and what it means...

it actually means nothing, because people are people and their different people who come from all over the world, and they all have mixed together.. so you get people with all kinds of "races" in their blood..alot of which you might not be able to notice on sight...

In america there is the idea of "the 1 drop rule" that affects the idea of race very much...

Tom Cruise = 100% white guy .. not sure if he's english or irish or whatever but motherfcker looks white.

50 Cent = 100% black guy .. not sure where he's from or his heritage but that dude looks straight up black to me.

Paris Hilton = 100% white girl to me. Dunno if her family his finland or whatever but that chick looks regular ol white girl.

exactly you are judging on what people LOOK like to your eyes but there are alot of people who have different kinds of people in their backgrounds...that means they arent 100% of anything.. 100% doesnt really exist these days... and if it did, it would be ethnic and not race related..

people should understand the difference

I can literally go on all day. Rashida Jones? I have zero clue about her family but I know she looks like a mixed girl.

Im not even sure who Rashida jones is (wouldnt know) but I know enough people from various backgrounds and I know enough history to know that race is a social construct and people who consider themselves white today? they werent always considered that back 30,40 or 50 years ago.. the definition changes

a guy like Anthony Scalia who likes to rail against voting rights as a racial preference? he forgets that Italians were hung and treated the same as black folks not long ago.. his ancestors werent considered "white" before times changed..

it just goes to show how arbitrary the whole idea of "race" actually is, and that it isnt really a good barometer for measuring the people you see.

if you wanna use it as your measuring stick? fine, I cant stop you, but I can always point out how silly it is..

All of this is a big part of the reason why I say you need to be able to articulate what you like and what you dont and dont get soo butthurt when people say terms like "whites" and "blacks" are insufficient

Rasheed1
04-18-2013, 12:23 AM
You can't be this stupid.

yes he is that f*cking stupid... dont ever doubt the depths of his stupidity...

NuggetsFan
04-18-2013, 01:20 AM
No I dont know what you mean kid... you need to be able to articulate it..
if you say you can tell who is 100% white?

Obviously not. I was under the impression you followed what I was saying from the start.

then I wanna see you do it... you cant come back and say "I'm not discussing heritage or backgrounds or any of that bullshit because I honestly don't care" because you just threw out there that you can tell who is 100% white :oldlol:

Find one post in this thread where I was discussing heritage or backgrounds or any of that stuff? Do it. Seriously, one sentence. I'm talking about physical attraction. Every single person on this planet can tell most races apart save for some exceptions. Tom Cruise looks like a white guy. I'm not talking about where he's from, where his parents are from or any of that stuff. I NEVER was. I'm saying from a physical stand point, he looks white.

this is the Internet and that is a bold claim pal... I'm interested in seeing you live up to it... entertain me

Ok. Show me a picture of somebody. I will guess there race. Yao Ming looks chinese right? Struggle with telling the difference between that and Korean or if there from Japan. Keep in mind RL, you know off a msg board is about 100x easier. Internet gives you millions of pictures at your disposal.

Once again to clarify for you, this isn't some deep intellectual debate but simply what alot of people look like physically. Keep up.

once again, in case you missed it the last time I said it... I'm not accusing anyone of being a racist for their dating preferences, but I am saying that it is prejudice to use the idea of "race" because "race" is a pretty subjective term... it encompasses alot of different things to alot of people and lot of people fall into certain categories for arbitrary reasons..

Cool. I'm saying sexual attraction can't be predetermined. Whom people are attracted too can't be racist so if your agreeing with that because your not accusing anybody of being a racist than we agree because what isn't arguable is that there are alot of people in this world that seem to sway and prefer a certain race over another.

this goes to my point about being specific about what you like and what you do not like..

I don't need to be tho. I have 22 years of history to go off of. I've never dated a girl that didn't look like a white chick. I don't decide that, I just pursue whoever I think is attractive. I've never pursued a middle eastern girl so therefore I can say I don't date middle eastern women because I haven't and history and prefer suggest I probably never will. Of course you never know and next week my tune may change but as it stands right now that's the case.

for example.... I dont like dark skinned black girls who try to die their hair blonde... that looks stupis to me... :confusedshrug: see how easy that was? I think it clashes with their skin color and looks ugly...

Thanks for your online dating profile. I like pretty faces, petite frames with a decent rack. I like a nice ass, not a huge one. It's irrelevant because like I said I know what my tendencies and preferences have been so up to this point I know myself. That could change, people change they evolve. It could happen.

Im not the one dancing here... you are... you said a bunch of things now you are trying to take them back..

Jesus christ. Read every single one of my posts in this thread. I've actually repeated myself a bunch of times at this point. I've used the same sentences like 5 times. Attraction can't be predetermined nor racist. That's it. I haven't changed any stance, because I've been harping that for 1000 characters.

you said you could tell who was 100% white and now you seem mad at me for laughing at that..

More like annoyed that you tried to turn it into something it wasn't and didn't read any of what I said. I can tell if a person is "white". I can't tell if there parents come from Finland or whatever, nor did I ever imply that. Physical attraction for the 36th time in this thread, that's it.

you also said you were exiting this thread and now you are back...

you are the one who keeps changing your story...

I am after this. I was bored.

I'm actually the opposite. Go back threw this thread, I've been a broken record that has even begun to annoy myself :oldlol:

I dont need to refute anything you have said because most of it doesnt make any sense...

For something that doesn't make sense you sure have gone to alot of effort to try and prove it wrong or whatever it is your trying to accomplish.

You said you could tell who was 100% white and I laughed at that statement ... Im saying, who wouldnt laugh at that? its funny.. :oldlol:

Alright. 9th time you mentioned this. If you can't understand what I'm saying than I truly feel bad for you because it's real simple. Shaq Oneal appears to be 100% black to every person out there, what he actually is? I have no f*cking clue. I don't care, because I never was discussing that :oldlol:

then you turn around and say you think Beyonce looks white :oldlol: that makes everything else you said before that even funnier

I already spoke on this, learn to read. Beyonce got tons of hate because people were saying she was like bleaching her skins and f*cking with her hair. Didn't put much thought into it.

sorry if you are mad at that :confusedshrug:

Nobody is mad.

I dont know you and racism isnt apart of the equation because a person needs power to exert racism over another person and you dont have that... so lets stop talking about racism...

Ok? :oldlol: ... jesus christ are you high? What are you even getting at, I'm talking about not being attracted to somebody doesn't = racist LOL .. for the 100000000th time. All I've said all along.

the issue is prejudice... anybody can have prejudice and that is my point... if you judge people on arbitrary things like the term "race"? then you are being prejudiced... Doesnt mean you are a racist... just means you are being prejudiced in this instance.

Not with attraction because who you are attracted too isn't something you judge, it's something you feel. People don't choose nor predetermine whom they find attractive.

I know alot of black folks who are prejudiced... :confusedshrug: it happens.. especially in America where people make alot of decisions based on their ideas of what race is and what it means...

Thanks for the insight bro.

it actually means nothing, because people are people and their different people who come from all over the world, and they all have mixed together.. so you get people with all kinds of "races" in their blood..alot of which you might not be able to notice on sight...

In america there is the idea of "the 1 drop rule" that affects the idea of race very much...

You stupid motherfcker. Seriously. After ALL that you say this?? :oldlol:

I'm strictly talking about physical attraction. Not what is in people's blood and DEF not what you can't see with your eyes

exactly you are judging on what people LOOK like to your eyes but there are alot of people who have different kinds of people in their backgrounds...that doesnt mean they are 100% of anything.. 100% doesnt really exist these days... and if it did, it would be ethnic and not race related..

You don't judge attraction. That's all I'm talking about here, and it's all I have been talking about.

Saying Dezel looks black or Jim Carey looks white or Yao Ming looks asian isn't judging them. It's making a comment on there physical being. Now if I said they look stupid or dumb because of it? Ok. I'm not.

people should understand the difference

You should learn to understand somebody's point.

Im not even sure who Rashida jones is (wouldnt know) but I know enough people from various backgrounds and I know enough history to know that race is a social construct and people who consider themselves white today? they werent always considered that back 30,40 or 50 years ago.. the definition changes

Cool fcking story bro. I never once spoke on any of that.

a guy like Anthony Scalia who likes to rail against voting rights as a racial preference? he forgets that Italians were hung and treated the same as black folks not long ago.. his ancestors werent considered "white" before times changed..

it just goes to show how arbitrary the whole idea of "race" actually is, and that it isnt really a good barometer for measuring the people you see.

if you wanna use it as your measuring stick? fine, I cant stop you, but I can always point out how silly it is..

All of this is a big part of the reason why I say you need to be able to articulate what you like and what you dont and dont get soo butthurt when people say terms like "whites" and "blacks" are insufficient

Seriously dude go walk off a bridge. You just said soo many irrelevant things and stuff that I honestly don't care about one bit, atleast in this thread after what I've been discussing. I'm not sure if you read the OP and figured I was commenting on that or what but the only thing I've said all along is that you can generally tell from a PHYSICAL stand point a persons race or if there mixed or whatever it may be and that attraction can't be predetermined or considered racist

Patrick Chewing
04-18-2013, 01:26 AM
These guys are lost causes. Leave 'em be.

Electric Slide
04-18-2013, 02:15 AM
Patrick Chewing, give me an example of someone who is being racist.

Rasheed1
04-18-2013, 02:34 AM
Find one post in this thread where I was discussing heritage or backgrounds or any of that stuff? Do it. Seriously, one sentence. I'm talking about physical attraction. Every single person on this planet can tell most races apart save for some exceptions. Tom Cruise looks like a white guy. I'm not talking about where he's from, where his parents are from or any of that stuff. I NEVER was. I'm saying from a physical stand point, he looks white.

lol

you said you can tell who is 100% white... 100% means you can predict their heritage...

now you are saying you only meant that they look 100% white to you (whatever 100% white means) :oldlol:

Im sorry thats funny, and dont be mad at me for pressing you on it... you are the one that said it...lol

Ok. Show me a picture of somebody. I will guess there race. Yao Ming looks chinese right? Struggle with telling the difference between that and Korean or if there from Japan. Keep in mind RL, you know off a msg board is about 100x easier. Internet gives you millions of pictures at your disposal.

thats a silly exercise that isnt necessary if you just learn to articulate the feature that U like and dont like in person WITHOUT trying to relate it to something arbitrary like "race"

this is my whole point and you are actually emphasizing it by asking me to play this "guess the person's race" game..

but yet you get mad if I say you are being prejudicial for using "race" as your main criteria..

thats funny ....

Cool. I'm saying sexual attraction can't be predetermined. Whom people are attracted too can't be racist so if your agreeing with that because your not accusing anybody of being a racist than we agree because what isn't arguable is that there are alot of people in this world that seem to sway and prefer a certain race over another.

I agree that it isnt racist because racism requires power to wield to over another person and you dont have that..

but it also isnt simply about sexual attraction either...

you said you would f*ck chicks of another race, but then you say you only mess with white chicks... that is something else about your story that doesnt make much sense

personally I couldnt care less who you like or would f*ck...

my point is that you need to be able to articulate yourself much better that saying "whites" or "blacks" because those are subjective terms that mean lots of things to lots of people and if you dont? then you run the risk of being seen as prejudiced...

I don't need to be tho. I have 22 years of history to go off of. I've never dated a girl that didn't look like a white chick. I don't decide that
I just pursue whoever I think is attractive. I've never pursued a middle eastern girl so therefore I can say I don't date middle eastern women because I haven't and history and prefer suggest I probably never will. Of course you never know and next week my tune may change but as it stands right now that's the case.

Thanks for your online dating profile. I like pretty faces, petite frames with a decent rack. I like a nice ass, not a huge one. It's irrelevant because like I said I know what my tendencies and preferences have been so up to this point I know myself. That could change, people change they evolve. It could happen.

wha? you say you dont decide who you date? who decides it then?

:hammerhead:

if you can change your mind next week? why are you arguing the point?

you sound like you have quite a bit of evolving to do....

Jesus christ. Read every single one of my posts in this thread. I've actually repeated myself a bunch of times at this point. I've used the same sentences like 5 times. Attraction can't be predetermined nor racist. That's it. I haven't changed any stance, because I've been harping that for 1000 characters.

you have also changed your story a bunch of times..... I can agree that what kind of women you like is a simple idea.... My point is that you need to be able to articulate yourself better than you have... saying "white girls" or "middle eastern girls" is insuffeciant and I understand you are only 22, but Im just pointing that out .. no need to get upset pal... *pats kid on the head*

More like annoyed that you tried to turn it into something it wasn't and didn't read any of what I said. I can tell if a person is "white". I can't tell if there parents come from Finland or whatever, nor did I ever imply that. Physical attraction for the 36th time in this thread, that's it.

you should be annoyed with yourself and not at me... I didnt put those words in your post...

once again.. this goes to my point about being able to properly articulate yourself

if you dont really mean it (that you can determine who is 100% white) then you shouldnt type it out... take the time to type out what you actually mean and then people wont laugh...

I am after this. I was bored.

ok.... we'll see...

For something that doesn't make sense you sure have gone to alot of effort to try and prove it wrong or whatever it is your trying to accomplish.

Im responding to whatever it is you got to say.... I got plenty of time...

Alright. 9th time you mentioned this. If you can't understand what I'm saying than I truly feel bad for you because it's real simple. Shaq Oneal appears to be 100% black to every person out there, what he actually is? I have no f*cking clue. I don't care, because I never was discussing that :oldlol:

now you are starting to post what you really mean instead of saying things that dont make any sense and then getting mad at me when I laugh at you over it...

:applause:

you even admit that you have no clue what people actually have in their background... this is a big step

much different from telling me you can tell who is "100% white" (sorry for bringing up again.. I love that comment :oldlol: )

plenty of people may LOOK like something... doesnt mean they are..

shaq is an easy one... but like I asked you earlier... what about Soledad Obrien? (or Beyonce :oldlol: )

I already spoke on this, learn to read. Beyonce got tons of hate because people were saying she was like bleaching her skins and f*cking with her hair. Didn't put much thought into it.

I love to see a phot of her where you thought she looked "white"..

humor me.. This is funny..

Not with attraction because who you are attracted too isn't something you judge, it's something you feel. People don't choose nor predetermine whom they find attractive.

but people do predetermine how they articulate themselves. and thats the whole point of this conversation...

I will say it again... if you use subjective terms like "whites" and "blacks" you will be looked at as being prejudiced because those terms describe a wide range of people of look wildly different and act different.. If you can learn to articulate yourself better? then you would be able to point out exactly what features and characteristics you like in woman.. then you wont get caught saying silly thing like "I can tell who is 100% white" lol

You stupid motherfcker. Seriously. After ALL that you say this?? :oldlol:

I'm strictly talking about physical attraction. Not what is in people's blood and DEF not what you can't see with your eyes

Nobody is mad.

are U sure bro? you sound like you having a little hissy fit right here..

once again... not to keep bringing it up, but you are the one who said you could tell these things 100% :oldlol:

You don't judge attraction. That's all I'm talking about here, and it's all I have been talking about.

Saying Dezel looks black or Jim Carey looks white or Yao Ming looks asian isn't judging them. It's making a comment on there physical being. Now if I said they look stupid or dumb because of it? Ok. I'm not.

if you say someone LOOKS a certain way... it is indeed a judgement you made on what you think...

thats just a simple fact ....doesnt mean its a criticism.. but it is a judgement...

You should learn to understand somebody's point.

if you can learn to articulate yourself better? then your points will be much easier to understand... I can only go by what you say..

if you tell me you can tell who is 100% white? then I will take what you said as what you meant... it isnt my job to understand you meant when you have trouble saying whatever it is you actually mean..

Seriously dude go walk off a bridge. You just said soo many irrelevant things and stuff that I honestly don't care about one bit, atleast in this thread after what I've been discussing. I'm not sure if you read the OP and figured I was commenting on that or what but the only thing I've said all along is that you can generally tell from a PHYSICAL stand point a persons race or if there mixed or whatever it may be and that attraction can't be predetermined or considered racist

you sound like you are mad again bro :oldlol:

dont be mad... just learn to say what you mean and then people wont laugh

for real? I dont care who you date or what U think...

Im just stating the same fact I been stating since before you showed up..

learn to articulate yourself better and you wont have to use subjective arbitrary terms like "whites" & ""blacks"

its not someone else's job to figure out what U mean when you are saying a bunch of sh*t that doesnt manke sense...

when you grow and evolve more? you'll get it

dude77
04-18-2013, 03:24 AM
not racist at all .. if you're not attracted to someone sexually, you're not attracted to them sexually .. can't help that

Patrick Chewing
04-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Patrick Chewing, give me an example of someone who is being racist.

KKK

Electric Slide
04-18-2013, 03:53 AM
KKK
How are they being racist? I want to know an example of what an everyday/average joe could do to be considered racist to you.

Patrick Chewing
04-18-2013, 04:00 AM
If I hate a particular people because of their race. If I slander them because of their race. If I cause harm because of their race. If I act upon that hatred and slight that person. If I am intolerant of them. If I preach and proclaim that their race is an inferior race and mine is superior. If I treat them any less than I would treat myself simply because they are not like me.

NuggetsFan
04-18-2013, 06:28 AM
lol

you said you can tell who is 100% white... 100% means you can predict their heritage...

now you are saying you only meant that they look 100% white to you (whatever 100% white means) :oldlol:

Im sorry thats funny, and dont be mad at me for pressing you on it... you are the one that said it...lol

I can tell if somebody looks 100% to be white. I can't tell there heritage and I never once said I could. I said in an earlier post to show me ONCE where I talked about a persons background or anything else besides a persons PHYSICAL app. You can't .. I asked. You failed to do so, because I've been a broken record this entire thread and have repeated myself :oldlol:

thats a silly exercise that isnt necessary if you just learn to articulate the feature that U like and dont like in person WITHOUT trying to relate it to something arbitrary like "race"

It's silly in your opinions. Tons of people disagree. You keep using the word articulate, why? Why would I need to describe what I like in a women in speech or words? Are you really into online dating or something? I'm talking about attraction, the kind that a person doesn't choose nor decide.

I agree that it isnt racist because racism requires power to wield to over another person and you dont have that..

Stop it. Twice you've said this. Why? Why are you telling me this?

you said you would f*ck chicks of another race, but then you say you only mess with white chicks... that is something else about your story that doesnt make much sense

How does that not make sense? You would have to be a child not to understand that. Obviously there is attractive girls that are black, yellow, orange or whatever. I just tend to gravitate towards girls who look white. I haven't had sex with a chick other than that. Why would I say I date or pursue any other girls that don't look white when I haven't?

personally I couldnt care less who you like or would f*ck...

Well than I guess were even because I don't care about your take on racism Martin Luther King :oldlol:

my point is that you need to be able to articulate yourself much better that saying "whites" or "blacks" because those are subjective terms that mean lots of things to lots of people and if you dont? then you run the risk of being seen as prejudiced...

Not really. I've heard tons of people do it in everyday life. The police do it. Sure they use African American and Caucasian and not white and black but hardly going to fix up my grammar on an internet messsage board when I'm arguing with a dude who uses "U" and starts a new paragraph every other sentence.

That's what I don't get, everybody in this thread knows what I'm talking about, the news knows what I'm talking about, the police etc. A 8 year old kid would know what I'm talking about, why can't you?

wha? you say you dont decide who you date? who decides it then?

We generally date who we are attracted too, atleast I do. I don't decide who I think is good looking. I can't force myself to find somebody attractive, and we don't decide that. Dating I guess is a bad example because other aspects going into it so yeah .. bad example on my end.

if you can change your mind next week? why are you arguing the point?

Because up to this point that's how I've went. Maybe when I hit 30 I have an asian faze. I'm not going to discuss about what might happen with myself, rather discuss what has happened and what has happend has been me preferring girls who from a PHYSICAL stand point look white. Now they've all been different, hair color, eye color, bust size etc. but pursued them over other races so therefore I clearly prefer them right now ..

you sound like you have quite a bit of evolving to do....

Probably. I'm 22. A person should always be evolving IMO. Things happen, things change. Can't predict 'em.

you have also changed your story a bunch of times..... I can agree that what kind of women you like is a simple idea.... My point is that you need to be able to articulate yourself better than you have... saying "white girls" or "middle eastern girls" is insuffeciant and I understand you are only 22, but Im just pointing that out .. no need to get upset pal... *pats kid on the head*

No I haven't. I've posted like 100 times in this thread and my stance hasn't came close to changing once. I completely got sidetracked and didn't talk much about the OP but I haven't swayed from what my original point was.

I'm actually not upset. I don't know why I throw swear words in there, I guess I see them as playful jabs.

Everybody says white girls, everybody says middle eastern girls. Porn sites has it listed like that, police like I said earlier. It's YOUR issue, don't drag everybody else into it. I'm sure your not alone but don't pretend what I'm saying is laughable.

once again.. this goes to my point about being able to properly articulate yourself

Is articulate the word of the day or something? Did you just learn how to use it in a sentence? You've dropped it like 9 times :oldlol:

I'm doing it just fine. I've went back and forth with like 4 people in this thread, once again it's you with the issue here.

if you dont really mean it (that you can determine who is 100% white) then you shouldnt type it out... take the time to type out what you actually mean and then people wont laugh...

You took what I said out of context. I was talking about physical attraction. I still maintain 100% I can tell if a person is white/black/asian or whatever from a PHYSICAL standpoint like I was talking about.

You jumped in the conversation and started talking about heritage and all that nonsense and things about needing power for racism.

ok.... we'll see...

I'm back. Played some NHL 13 and out of curiosity wanted to see if you finally got it.

Im responding to whatever it is you got to say.... I got plenty of time...

This much is clear.

now you are starting to post what you really mean instead of saying things that dont make any sense and then getting mad at me when I laugh at you over it...

:applause:

You called me kid meaning your probably 30 plus. I really hope you don't actually think people get mad over the internet lol

Anyways you go on to kinda repeat yourself and talk about people's backgrounds and what not. I don't feel like going down that road for the 9th time.

Basically I still maintain the fact that from a physical stand point you can pretty much call it like you see it. They do it when somebody commits a crime, it's done everywhere. It's not predetermined to be like yo that guy has really light skin, he looks white :oldlol:

- You don't decide who you think is attractive.
- Sexual preference can't be racist or predetermined.
- From a physical stand point you can ball park it and be close. I'm a white dude, if you asked people they would be like that is a white guy. I wouldn't be like OMGZ your judging me, think about my backgrounds!
- People have types. Sometimes that can include race without even knowing it. This thread made me realize my lack of sexual experience with girls of a different race for ex :oldlol:

Rasheed1
04-18-2013, 09:58 AM
I can tell if somebody looks 100% to be white. I can't tell there heritage and I never once said I could. I said in an earlier post to show me ONCE where I talked about a persons background or anything else besides a persons PHYSICAL app. You can't .. I asked. You failed to do so, because I've been a broken record this entire thread and have repeated myself :oldlol:

why dont you just say you can look at people and generally see if they are white? why put a percentage on it if you cannot determine their heritage? :oldlol:

I just think that its funny that you feel the need to put a percentage on it..

It's silly in your opinions. Tons of people disagree. You keep using the word articulate, why? Why would I need to describe what I like in a women in speech or words? Are you really into online dating or something? I'm talking about attraction, the kind that a person doesn't choose nor decide.

I keep using the word articulate because that is key to people saying what they actually mean and not tripping over their own comments & then getting mad at other people for not understanding what they MEANT to say...like you have been doing

Stop it. Twice you've said this. Why? Why are you telling me this?

because you keep using the word racism/racist when it has no place in the conversation

How does that not make sense? You would have to be a child not to understand that. Obviously there is attractive girls that are black, yellow, orange or whatever. I just tend to gravitate towards girls who look white. I haven't had sex with a chick other than that. Why would I say I date or pursue any other girls that don't look white when I haven't?

it doesnt make sense because one moment you stress the point that you only like white girls... and then the next moment you say you'd hit "black, yellow, orange or whatever" ...

sounds like you simply havent had an opportunity yet... you are basically all over the place

Not really. I've heard tons of people do it in everyday life. The police do it. Sure they use African American and Caucasian and not white and black but hardly going to fix up my grammar on an internet messsage board when I'm arguing with a dude who uses "U" and starts a new paragraph every other sentence.

the point isnt whether you use the word "white" as opposed to "caucasian"..

That's what I don't get, everybody in this thread knows what I'm talking about, the news knows what I'm talking about, the police etc. A 8 year old kid would know what I'm talking about, why can't you?

like I said to you earlier... saying something like "Im not into blonde hair" or "Im not attracted to dark skin" "I like tattoos" ...that is much more specific and articulate.

It expresses much better what you are actually attracted to. and it also avoids falling into the category that the OP talked about.

We generally date who we are attracted too, atleast I do. I don't decide who I think is good looking. I can't force myself to find somebody attractive, and we don't decide that. Dating I guess is a bad example because other aspects going into it so yeah .. bad example on my end.

Because up to this point that's how I've went. Maybe when I hit 30 I have an asian faze. I'm not going to discuss about what might happen with myself, rather discuss what has happened and what has happend has been me preferring girls who from a PHYSICAL stand point look white. Now they've all been different, hair color, eye color, bust size etc. but pursued them over other races so therefore I clearly prefer them right now ..

:applause: see? that was a much better description of what you like and why you like it

That description is much better than simply saying "I only date whites"

when people can do that? then they dont get other people thinking they are prejudiced...

Probably. I'm 22. A person should always be evolving IMO. Things happen, things change. Can't predict 'em.

this is true

Everybody says white girls, everybody says middle eastern girls. Porn sites has it listed like that, police like I said earlier. It's YOUR issue, don't drag everybody else into it. I'm sure your not alone but don't pretend what I'm saying is laughable.

:oldlol: yes porn sites and cops use those terms... If you notice, porn sites use them to describe a very wide array of different kinds of "whites" and "blacks".. police use it as a very general description, they also provide a host of additional info to go along with the general race description

I dont have a personal issue with terms people use, the point is that when you use wide ranging terms like "whites" and "blacks" it can lead to misunderstandings... if you wanna avoid those misunderstands? then it is a good idea to sharpen your articulation (there's that word again)

Is articulate the word of the day or something? Did you just learn how to use it in a sentence? You've dropped it like 9 times :oldlol:

yes articulation is the word of the day (everyday) ... and no I didnt just learn it...

I keep using it because it is the key to having people understand what you actually mean...

You took what I said out of context.

I simply lol'ed and wanted to hear more of this 100% talk..

You jumped in the conversation and started talking about heritage and all that nonsense and things about needing power for racism.

when you bring up percentages? that implies you can determine people's backgrounds and their heritage..

like I said... That is a big claim and I was interested in seeing you follow thru

I'm back. Played some NHL 13 and out of curiosity wanted to see if you finally got it.

thats what I thought

You called me kid meaning your probably 30 plus. I really hope you don't actually think people get mad over the internet lol

I can only go by what you type... :confusedshrug:

Basically I still maintain the fact that from a physical stand point you can pretty much call it like you see it. They do it when somebody commits a crime, it's done everywhere. It's not predetermined to be like yo that guy has really light skin, he looks white :oldlol:

yes cops use it as a general descriptor, they also provide more specific information along with it (like clothing, and hair style, height, weight) in order to be more specific.. the racial aspect is the most general part of the description.

- You don't decide who you think is attractive.
- Sexual preference can't be racist or predetermined.
- From a physical stand point you can ball park it and be close. I'm a white dude, if you asked people they would be like that is a white guy. I wouldn't be like OMGZ your judging me, think about my backgrounds!
- People have types. Sometimes that can include race without even knowing it. This thread made me realize my lack of sexual experience with girls of a different race for ex :oldlol:

I dont have any quarrel with any of this... the point I have been making and will continue to make is that when you articulate yourself properly? you dont run into the problem of people thinking you prejudiced when you probably arent..

people say alot of things.. and there are alot of misunderstandings among people

when some people say "I dont date whites" they mean it in a prejudicial way. They dont like white people and they have stereotypical ideas of what all whites are like.... Other people may say the same thing and not mean it that way... they may mean something more akin to what you were saying "I just have never considered dating a white person"

there is a difference and people should be able to articulate themselves in way to make it clear as to what they mean.

Its isnt too hard to make sure you say what you mean and mean what you say

Just2McFly
04-18-2013, 10:58 AM
I might look a 100% black to nuggetsfan but like many black people, we have other things in our blood. My mother has an olive complexion because she has white and native in her. That's why you sound ridiculous to Rasheed and I. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that's 100% something.