PDA

View Full Version : Shaq is just ridiculously annoying sometimes

keep-itreal
04-16-2013, 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbxKQz1Y6ok

One thing I noticed from him in Inside The NBA is that he always talks over Charles Barkley.

He just straight up yells out whatever he's saying every time Barkely wants to say something.

WayOfWade
04-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah Shaq is pretty annoying. Whenever someone says says something he doesn't like, he always keeps saying "STOP IT!" Along with his 28 & 15 crap, he didn't even average 28 and 15 in any season of his career.
He has had a few good moments on TNT, but a few good moments does not make up for two seasons of being obnoxious and annoying.

OldSkoolball#52
04-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Hes terrible, and hopefully gets canned after this season.

bmd
04-16-2013, 10:20 PM
Shaq is insecure, and surprisingly has a very simplistic basketball mind.

B-Low
04-16-2013, 10:25 PM

Well since he was about 16 years old his only basketball strategy has been "catch ball, Hulk smash". He never really had to learn much else

cotdt
04-16-2013, 10:25 PM
I would trade Dwight for prime Shaq any day of the week.

tikay0
04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah Shaq is pretty annoying. Whenever someone says says something he doesn't like, he always keeps saying "STOP IT!" Along with his 28 & 15 crap, he didn't even average 28 and 15 in any season of his career.
He has had a few good moments on TNT, but a few good moments does not make up for two seasons of being obnoxious and annoying.

Thank you. He acts like that's the measuring stick to being a great center. Like any center could average if they really, really tried. Shaq is :facepalm

bmd
04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
I would trade Dwight for prime Shaq any day of the week.That's great, but it has nothing to do with this topic.

All Net
04-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Only sometimes?

fpliii
04-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Well since he was about 16 years old his only basketball strategy has been "catch ball, Hulk smash". He never really had to learn much else

Incredibly underrated footwork though.

Euroleague
04-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Barkley, Smith, Shaq............they are are all retarded. Not one of them has an IQ over 70.

Leftimage
04-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Shaq is a cringefest, but he's gotten better.

OldSkoolball#52
04-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Shaq is a cringefest, but he's gotten better.

yack yack!

Spaulding
04-17-2013, 12:05 AM
He really isn't that bad. Better than the alternative.

WWRWestbrookDo?
04-17-2013, 12:06 AM

how is it surprising?

OldSkoolball#52
04-17-2013, 12:10 AM
He really isn't that bad. Better than the alternative.

The alternative is him not talking. Which would be highly preferable.

Bless Mathews
04-17-2013, 12:15 AM
Yall are some straight up geeky crackers.

Shaq Chuck and jet are entertaining. Most entertaining combo on tv.

Bunch of geeks.

What you want??? More geeky stats from writers that never played? Lik Michael wilbom? Bunch of haters.

Shaq is hilarious. Barkley is even more hilarious. Kenny smith has good points. There chemistry is un matched.

Haters.

Spaulding
04-17-2013, 12:15 AM
The alternative is him not talking. Which would be highly preferable.

Shaq > empty chair

Shaq> Webber

You guys are complaining about Shaq. What's the solution? Him not talking is not a right answer.

G-train
04-17-2013, 12:22 AM
Shaq will improve.

Bless Mathews
04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
And oh yea shaq>x10 magic

Magic can't even form sentences sometimes.

TNT >x10 ABC

OldSkoolball#52
04-17-2013, 12:29 AM

TNT >x10 ABC

Shaq is on the better show. But it's not better because of Shaq.

I agree about Magic. He sucks too. Both of them are horrible.

Spaulding
04-17-2013, 12:32 AM

TNT >x10 ABC

So true. People complain about Shaw but fail to see that TNT is best NBA show. I struggle to watch abc

KnicksWolves
04-17-2013, 12:36 AM
So true. People complain about Shaw but fail to see that TNT is best NBA show. I struggle to watch abc

I don't think most people here are trying to make the point that ABC or ESPN's basketball presentation is better than Inside the NBA because of Shaq, though. It's no secret that TNT's NBA show is the best. It's simply not because of Shaq. Inside the NBA was already the best before Shaq, and it was better before Shaq. Fcking LOL @ Shaq>Webber, too.

MTing
04-17-2013, 12:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpGqp9A7C9o

TheReal Kendall
04-17-2013, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpGqp9A7C9o

:lol

Bless Mathews
04-17-2013, 12:44 AM
I don't think most people here are trying to make the point that ABC or ESPN's basketball presentation is better than Inside the NBA because of Shaq, though. It's no secret that TNT's NBA show is the best. It's simply not because of Shaq. Inside the NBA was already the best before Shaq, and it was better before Shaq. Fcking LOL @ Shaq>Webber, too.

Of course its better.

Shaq is a hofer that brings insight in a humorous manner.Wtf do you want then? You compare and contrast in any analysis.

Shaq is the man. Hilarious.

:facepalm :facepalm

What do you want??? A bunch of geeks? Who?? Smh...

OldSkoolball#52
04-17-2013, 12:47 AM
Of course its better.

Shaq is a hofer that brings insight in a humorous manner.Wtf do you want then? You compare and contrast in any analysis.

A different bald guy to complete the baldy trio.

bmd
04-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Yall are some straight up geeky crackers.

Shaq Chuck and jet are entertaining. Most entertaining combo on tv.

Bunch of geeks.

What you want??? More geeky stats from writers that never played? Lik Michael wilbom? Bunch of haters.

Shaq is hilarious. Barkley is even more hilarious. Kenny smith has good points. There chemistry is un matched.

Haters.Nobody is complaining about Chuck, Kenny, and Ernie. They are great, and people complain about Shaq because he messes with their chemistry.

bmd
04-17-2013, 01:11 AM
how is it surprising?Because he was in the NBA for so long, you'd think he would have learned a thing or two.

Bless Mathews
04-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Nobody is complaining about Chuck, Kenny, and Ernie. They are great, and people complain about Shaq because he messes with their chemistry.

:rolleyes: :facepalm :facepalm

Shaq knows his role. he ads to their chemistry. Him and Barkley go at it. In both basketball and jokes.
Smh....

bmd
04-17-2013, 02:03 AM
:rolleyes: :facepalm :facepalm

Shaq knows his role. he ads to their chemistry. Him and Barkley go at it. In both basketball and jokes.
Smh....They don't have good chemistry. It's more forced than anything.

I like Shaq as a personality when he isn't on he TNT set.

He's gotten a little better, but him fitting with the rest of the crew feels a little forced.

Clearly I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've heard this a lot.

ukballer
04-17-2013, 03:52 AM
Barkley, Smith, Shaq............they are are all retarded. Not one of them has an IQ over 70.

The Jet and Charles weren't necessarily brought in purely on Basketball smarts, it's because they have good chemistry, along with Ernie, and are close friends off the court. They kinda just threw Shaq in there and hoped it would work because he was always known as a funny guy. It's not worked for me anyway.

Ernie, Charles, Kenny and C-Webb are the best foursome by far. I think C-Webb is great.

MARLO
04-17-2013, 04:48 AM
The only thing that Shaq is still good at is pimping his image.

Honestly I really don't watch cable NBA shows these days. The TNT halftime show is ok when those guys act like they give a shit, but the postgame show has been brutal lately. The first 10-15 mins is commercials and the game highlights, which they usually just talk over; and the last 15mins is just ego stroking, inside jokes about people we don't know or see, and shameless plugging of the sponsors.

I dunno it just seemed better a few years ago.

:confusedshrug:

RoundMoundOfReb
04-17-2013, 04:49 AM
He's terrible. He's not even funny.

Djsonny
04-17-2013, 05:26 AM
shaq is so annoying, especially after tonights games. This was probably the first time I changed the channel prior before it was over, especially as a dj, thats scratching but not dj scratching

alexd
04-17-2013, 06:15 AM
Of course its better.

kick sgaq out.let him have only shaqtin a fool.bring back webber and gp.shaq has no insight on anything.he just taks and sometimes makes a good joke.if not he s useless.webber has great insight and knows what he s talkiing about.and he s a funny dude like barkley.maybe not in a way a 13 year old kid would like but in a way most people above 90 iq would understand(geeky guys i guess?)and gp well..he s gp i jus love him :D i love shaq and always thought he was funny but so far he can t handle his position on the panel