PDA

View Full Version : Miami is not playing Great Ball

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Right now the Clips and OKC are playing at a much higher level than Miami. Besides Kobestans who else thinks they are unbeatable? They can't rebound, they rely way too much on three point shooting, and their record is only better than OKC because Miami plays in the East. GO CLIPS OR OKC:rockon:

Andrei89
04-23-2013, 08:25 PM
Great analysis.

Would read again.

G-train
04-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Right now the Clips and OKC are playing at a much higher level than Miami. Besides Kobestans who else thinks they are unbeatable? They can't rebound, they rely way too much on three point shooting, and their record is only better than OKC because Miami plays in the East. GO CLIPS OR OKC:rockon:

They said this last season.

4-1

Solefade
04-23-2013, 08:29 PM

What is this based on? The Heat play efficient basketball, great team defense, and they ALWAYS get good looks whether at the 3PT or inside the 3PT line.

Clippers offense down the stretch is give CP3 the ball and hope he makes a shot or play (they don't have a plan B neither) it's the same one dimensional shit as last year. They're going to lose to SAS or OKC in 5 games if they meet.

You're giving too much credit to OKC. Besides Harden, most of these guys on HOU are playing in the playoffs for the very first time. OKC just simply has more talent and experience.

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Great analysis.

Would read again.
:cheers:

You are going to be :mad: when I am correct...

Leftimage
04-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Why Did You Capitalize great ball But Not The Rest Of Your Title?

(e)
04-23-2013, 08:37 PM
uhh...

La Frescobaldi
04-23-2013, 08:39 PM
I want the Nuggets to beat one of those teams in the playoffs. either one don't care. Just need to see the Miners get into the higher levels. But the way it lines up they'd have to..... go to the Finals. that's a stretch lol

well shux

gintama
04-23-2013, 08:40 PM
ultra ball is better

Qwyjibo
04-23-2013, 08:40 PM
They don't need to be right now. They're playing Milwaukee. They could sleepwalk through a 4-1 series win here. A little bit of effort and it's a sweep.

DuMa
04-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Theyre just missing open shots right now. Battier and Ray make half of their 3s, its probably a 10pt lead.

Fudge
04-23-2013, 08:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HAbcm.gif

Kingwillball
04-23-2013, 08:48 PM

Umm the HEat are playing an Inferior Team they are EXPECTED to dominate.. It is hard to get up too much and play your hardest/sharpest(most focused) on team that U can beat without having to. As teams they play improve expect the Heat to Improve..

UnbiasedGuy
04-23-2013, 08:50 PM

this is why squats are bad for you, and why i only do biceps + abs + chest

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 08:53 PM
I want the Nuggets to beat one of those teams in the playoffs. either one don't care. Just need to see the Miners get into the higher levels. But the way it lines up they'd have to..... go to the Finals. that's a stretch lol

well shux

I AGREE.. It would be so much better for bball...

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Umm the HEat are playing an Inferior Team they are EXPECTED to dominate.. It is hard to get up too much and play your hardest/sharpest(most focused) on team that U can beat without having to. As teams they play improve expect the Heat to Improve..

Well Lebron looks pissed.. He sees what I see.. Miami is not playing at a high level.. Lebron may do his thing and beat The Bucks but he realizes that they need to be playing much better than they are playing at this point.

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Theyre just missing open shots right now. Battier and Ray make half of their 3s, its probably a 10pt lead.

Duma their defense doesn't look good. I want to see how Miami looks without Sanders getting into foul trouble

LilEddyCurry
04-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Well when Miami does it's game over for the rest of the league :bowdown:

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 08:58 PM

:lol

Hope he is ok

Kingwillball
04-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Well Lebron looks pissed.. He sees what I see.. Miami is not playing at a high level.. Lebron may do his thing and beat The Bucks but he realizes that they need to be playing much better than they are playing at this point.

Relax they are not shooting well as a team from 3point land and they can play better defense they won gm 1 by 23 not playing great and see what the score ends up tonight..

WilliamsCollege
04-23-2013, 09:01 PM
this is why squats are bad for you, and why i only do biceps + abs + chest

What I'm really upset about is the fact that the guy's using a smith machine. :facepalm

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Well when Miami does it's game over for the rest of the league :bowdown:

If they do than they can beat anyone .. But they look crappy right now

loganwadams
04-23-2013, 09:03 PM
They do look vulnerable, but they won't lose this game tonight. Ain't noooo way.

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 09:05 PM
Relax they are not shooting well as a team from 3point land and they can play better defense they won gm 1 by 23 not playing great and see what the score ends up tonight..

In my opinion 3pt shooting is what has made Miami look so good during the regular season. But in the playoffs people play more defense and those long shots become harder and harder to make.. Expect some cold shooting nights. They need to get that offensive machine back.. At this point it's not running smooth..

NBAller
04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
They're not going to show all they got against the Bucks

NBASTATMAN
04-23-2013, 09:14 PM
They're not going to show all they got against the Bucks

If they don't play than they are playing then this will get interesting....

HiphopRelated
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
clock work

DaSeba5
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
So much for that :lol

KyleKong
04-23-2013, 09:33 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/954/wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Ever y_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

KyleKong
04-23-2013, 09:33 PM
If they don't play than they are playing then this will get interesting....

:biggums:

:wtf:

Bandito
04-23-2013, 09:35 PM
The HEat does not depend on rebounds to win, they depend of perimeter defense. The inside defense while not great is fine. Bosh and the centers are decent at defending. They are not a rebound team but they can protect the paint adequately.

Trust me this team is way stacked. Riley is a mad genius, he made this great team to last a long time.

NBASTATMAN
04-24-2013, 12:06 AM
The HEat does not depend on rebounds to win, they depend of perimeter defense. The inside defense while not great is fine. Bosh and the centers are decent at defending. They are not a rebound team but they can protect the paint adequately.

Trust me this team is way stacked. Riley is a mad genius, he made this great team to last a long time.

Defense improved when THE BIRDMAN came in. I think DWade went out as well.. Ellis's dumb arse started screwing up and THE BIRDMAN just played big and helped Miami tighten their defense. That started their break and then it was over...:hammerhead:

Droid101
04-24-2013, 12:07 AM
What does Kobe or "kobestans" have to do with this post?

All Net
04-24-2013, 02:32 AM
They have won by 23 and 12... They are playing well enough to win. Why would they want or need to play their best in round 1?

Akhenaten
04-24-2013, 10:04 AM
In my opinion 3pt shooting is what has made Miami look so good during the regular season. But in the playoffs people play more defense and those long shots become harder and harder to make.. Expect some cold shooting nights. They need to get that offensive machine back.. At this point it's not running smooth..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3440489/sit-your-dumb-ass-down-o.gif

Kblaze8855
04-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I think the Heat hadl ike a 68 win pace vs the West.......

f0und
04-24-2013, 10:30 AM
for most of the game, they play "good enough". but what sets them apart is that they have an extra gear or two and break off a big run in the span of a couple of minutes. they did this all the time during the reg season, even during the big streak. so many games i would think, "oh *hit. is this the game where the streak ends?". then somewhere in the 4th, they'd flip the switch, and it instantly goes from a close nailbiter, to not even fair.

nashwade
04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
I'll probably say they look disinterested, but they'll pick up from round 2 onwards

eyes on the prize

BBallZen83
04-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Heat are not shooting well, wade is playing somewhat inconsistent, and Bron just had a bad game last night. They are still deadly, and can score 20 points in a row before the other team blinks an eye. I still don't see a team beating them 4 out of 7. They will get out of this early playoff slump. I mean shit, we are calling it a slump and they beat the bucks by double digits on both nights.

LikeABosh
04-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Get that weak shit outa here. Heat are 25 and 5 vs. the West. They've lost twice since Feb 2nd., one of the losses was when Lebron and Wade where sitting out. :oldlol:

LikeABosh
04-24-2013, 11:32 AM
I think the Heat hadl ike a 68 win pace vs the West.......
.833 winning percentage vs. the West. .812 winning percentage vs. West playoff teams :oldlol:

Draz
04-24-2013, 12:18 PM
:roll:

Kurosawa0
04-24-2013, 12:22 PM
LeBron just had an off game and they still basically won in a blow out. Miami is fine. :lol

mugiwara
04-24-2013, 12:24 PM
ultra ball is better

:lol
You'll never catch a NBA Championship with a great ball

AlphaWolf24
04-24-2013, 12:26 PM
not playing great ball????

they are destroying teams.....like hot knife through butter.

:confusedshrug:

Lebron looks like a machine!!!

ReturnofJPR
04-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Besides Wade's absent father status to his babies in his hometown of Chicago, one of the reasons that I will never respect Wade is for him dogging it 90% of games. He's like Joe Johnson in that regard. He doesn't even try until the 4th quarter. No one respects that.

Without Shaq and LeBron, Wade is just another Grant Hill but without the character.

Akhenaten
04-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Besides Wade's absent father status to his babies in his hometown of Chicago,

Huh?
I thought Wade had custody of both his sons and they lived with him in Miami.

Hoopz2332
05-02-2013, 05:19 AM
Clips and Thunder?

NBASTATMAN
05-02-2013, 05:42 AM
Clips and Thunder?

Clips are choking but the Thunder have a good excuse.. Memphis has great talent on their team..

All Net
05-02-2013, 05:53 AM
Clips are choking but the Thunder have a good excuse.. Memphis has great talent on their team..
No harm in clips losing to a 56 win team..

chips93
05-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Without Shaq and LeBron, Wade is just another Grant Hill but without the character.

wades effort is kinda inconsistent, but thats only in the last couple years, thanks to playing alongside an all time great.

back when he was the only star on his team, and his team needed him to carry the load, he showed what a great player he is.

hes on another level to a grant hill.

aj1987
05-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Huh?
I thought Wade had custody of both his sons and they lived with him in Miami.
He's just another sad sad hater. Just ignore him.

retaxis
05-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Your right Miami is not playing great ball at all. They are playing sweep ball.

NBASTATMAN
05-02-2013, 09:02 AM
No harm in clips losing to a 56 win team..

I agree.. But I was rooting for The Clips..:(

NBASTATMAN
05-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Your right Miami is not playing great ball at all. They are playing sweep ball.

They didn't play cohesive ball until Wade TOOK A GAME OFF

2swift4u
05-02-2013, 10:44 AM
he's right when he says they haven't been playing very well in the playoffs so far, but I guess they haven't needed to so far. So it doesn't really tell you much about Miami. In the next round they will play better because they will face a better team.

LikeABosh
05-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Besides Wade's absent father status to his babies in his hometown of Chicago, one of the reasons that I will never respect Wade is for him dogging it 90% of games. He's like Joe Johnson in that regard. He doesn't even try until the 4th quarter. No one respects that.

OP---Wade
http://i.imgur.com/DwpG9ST.gif