PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant Hires Analytics Expert, Checks Bron's Stats Every Game

BlackVVaves
04-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Don't usually (actually, never do) post references from Bleacher Report, but this came up on my feed and thought it's contents were more interesting than it's source.

Per Bleacher Report:

[QUOTE]LeBron James has a not-so-secret admirer, and his name is Kevin Durant.

In an interview with Lee Jenkins of Sports Illustrated, Durant admits to a number of things, including his distaste for second place, his employment of a personal analytics expert and an affinity for LeBron:

[B]"I don

TheMarkMadsen
04-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Glad to see KD is gunnin for that #1 spot. Competitive dude

chosen_one6
04-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Don't usually (actually, never do) post references from Bleacher Report, but this came up on my feed and thought it's contents were more interesting than it's source.

Per Bleacher Report:

Read more: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1615870-kevin-durant-hires-analytics-expert-checks-lebron-james-stats-every-game

Is KD too obsessive over statistical value? Can that ultimately hinder a player's game, or does it enhance it?

At least give credit to the actual source of the material instead of some leech site.

Foster5k
04-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Meanwhile, Westbrook shoots another 3.

fpliii
04-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Wilt when he was gunning for assists and MJ during the triple double streak were big on checking the scorers table during games, though iirc Magic/Bird admitted to checking box scores the day after games to see how the other did.

Either way, interesting.

Chuckbrook
04-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Meanwhile, Chuckbrook shoots another 3.
fixed

#number6ix#
04-24-2013, 07:13 PM
I can't knock the hustle

Solefade
04-24-2013, 07:16 PM
Lol I wonder what he thinks about Westbrook's game because his efficiency is the total opposite of LeBron's

RRR3
04-24-2013, 07:17 PM
fixed
http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/youngsabu.png

BlackVVaves
04-24-2013, 07:17 PM
At least give credit to the actual source of the material instead of some leech site.

The portion I posted references SI as to where the quote originated. Thanks.

FKAri
04-24-2013, 07:18 PM
The man's using every tool and science he can to become better. Are people mad about this?

nathanjizzle
04-24-2013, 07:18 PM
obsessed loser

Trollsmasher
04-24-2013, 07:20 PM
I think he is devising an unique half-court heave chart for his good friend LeBron...

KD is your typical boxscore poster. Looks at boxscore and thinks he understands everything.

MastaKilla
04-24-2013, 07:20 PM
I believe Durant can be that dude, all he gotta do is conclude the NBA is his to rule, challenge Lebron to a dual and watch as he drool

IGOTGAME
04-24-2013, 08:26 PM
The man's using every tool and science he can to become better. Are people mad about this?
I tbink he is misguided and it makes me dislike him as a player.

DuMa
04-24-2013, 08:29 PM
How long until Durant realizes Westbrook is really the bad apple?

http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/youngsabu.png

STATUTORY
04-24-2013, 08:37 PM
I tbink he is misguided and it makes me dislike him as a player.

credited

WWRWestbrookDo?
04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Meanwhile, Westbrook shoots another 3.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4U6MFEMBE8zLQXAw5lvc9EFNI4rTIs 73ym61QKWRY8Jo_Yxne

STATUTORY
04-24-2013, 08:51 PM
this just shows what a fake phony Durant is. On one hand he cares so much about efficiency that he hires his own Manhattan Project crew to keep track of Lebron, on the other hand he acts like he is appreciative of Westbrook's game. Dude needs to keep it straight.

FreezingTsmoove
04-24-2013, 08:53 PM
this just shows what a fake phony Durant is. On one hand he cares so much about efficiency that he hires his own Manhattan Project crew to keep track of Lebron, on the other hand he acts like he is appreciative of Westbrook's game. Dude needs to keep it straight.

Did you just compare the making of atomic bombs to Durant looking at analytics :coleman:

i fux with it

selrahc
04-24-2013, 09:08 PM
so why did he have to hire an analytics expert if he can just look at the box score and know everything?

Mr. Incredible
04-24-2013, 09:10 PM
hahahaha

I can't wait to see LeBron and the Heat demolish OKC in the Finals once again.

K.Koscik
04-24-2013, 09:20 PM
OP, I think you are misunderstanding KD's use of statistics here. He isn't saying "If lebron has 30/9/8, im gonna get 32/10/9"

He is saying that if lebron has 30 points, he can tell you that 8 of those points were from the line, and 8 points were driving to his right and 4 points were driving to his left and he hit 2 three pointers as well as a jumper from the left and right midrange.

He's saying that if lebron had 8 assists, he will know that 3 of those assists were to Battier on the outside and 2 assists were to D-wade on basket cuts and 2 were to bosh for the left midrange jumpshot while the last to chalmers for a corner 3 off of the double team.

Over time, patterns are revealed. He'll start to see little things in Lebron's game. Any decent basketball player will tell you, it's all about the little things.

There was a time when there wasn't technology such as this and now there is. Durant is taking advantage of it because of his drive to be better. And I think that's really great for anyone who is a fan of this game, we still have a lot of years of Durant left

Orlando Magic
04-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Kevin Durant just proved to be a retard.

Doesn't watch the tapes?

Yes... stats are relevant... but they become irrelevant when not also coinciding with the viewing of the game itself.

Why? Because of SITUATIONS. You can't tell what every stat means because ALL situations are DIFFERENT.

Unless it's literally a word by word breakdown of each play saying which player went where and how it effected ball movement, shot selection & how the defenses reacted, what's the point? And if it's that... watch the damn film instead.

The greatest players in any sport or any type of competitive environment whatsoever ALWAYS watch tapes of themselves and others AND ANALYZE EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY SITUATION.

STATS ARE USELESS WITHOUT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT SITUATIONS.

****ING DISGUSTING.

To simply say "LeBron drove the lane and dished out to Battier on the right wing who hit a 3" doesn't mean JACK SHIT without the PROPER SITUATION BEING VISIBLE & EXPLAINABLE TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.

WATCH THE TAPE YOU LAZY ****.

Here's my gripe... a dude with that much talent should be watching the tape and analyzing his own game more than reading play breakdowns of other players.

Orlando Magic
04-24-2013, 09:32 PM
I also guarantee that his stats don't give a breakdown of where all 10 players on the court during any given play... they all have an effect on how a play works itself out. Like I said... useless without watching the games.

Nuff Said
04-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Is he preparing to shut lebron down in the finals?

Xsatyr
04-25-2013, 02:05 AM
The portion I posted references SI as to where the quote originated. Thanks.

So? You're giving traffic to an undeserving site.

BlackVVaves
04-25-2013, 02:16 AM
OP, I think you are misunderstanding KD's use of statistics here. He isn't saying "If lebron has 30/9/8, im gonna get 32/10/9"

He is saying that if lebron has 30 points, he can tell you that 8 of those points were from the line, and 8 points were driving to his right and 4 points were driving to his left and he hit 2 three pointers as well as a jumper from the left and right midrange.

He's saying that if lebron had 8 assists, he will know that 3 of those assists were to Battier on the outside and 2 assists were to D-wade on basket cuts and 2 were to bosh for the left midrange jumpshot while the last to chalmers for a corner 3 off of the double team.

Over time, patterns are revealed. He'll start to see little things in Lebron's game. Any decent basketball player will tell you, it's all about the little things.

There was a time when there wasn't technology such as this and now there is. Durant is taking advantage of it because of his drive to be better. And I think that's really great for anyone who is a fan of this game, we still have a lot of years of Durant left

Never said, or insinuated that. I posed a question as to whether KD's somewhat obsession....or just, over-awareness let's say....with statistics (which isn't indicated so much here, but throughout the last few seasons in interviews and such) is a hinderance to his game, or if it improves it.

So? You're giving traffic to an undeserving site.

Mhmm hmm. Mhmm hmmm. What else?

Lebron23
04-25-2013, 02:45 AM
http://www.albany.com/byesline/check%20my%20stats2.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kevin+Durant+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+Phoenix+8tqQR 2aWlo2x.jpg

All Net
04-25-2013, 02:49 AM
Durant wants to be the best..to me thats great.

catquickspider
04-25-2013, 02:56 AM
Lebron can be more efficient cause he has more spacing and better shooters. He has the luxury of turning shots away because he can just pass to anyone on his team and know that the player will knock down the open jumper.

I think Durant would be more dangerous if he studied Kobe instead of Lebron. He needs to ballhog and shoot from anywhere because he can better than anyone in the league right now.

Rose'sACL
04-25-2013, 03:03 AM

Doesn't watch the tapes?

Yes... stats are relevant... but they become irrelevant when not also coinciding with the viewing of the game itself.

Why? Because of SITUATIONS. You can't tell what every stat means because ALL situations are DIFFERENT.

Unless it's literally a word by word breakdown of each play saying which player went where and how it effected ball movement, shot selection & how the defenses reacted, what's the point? And if it's that... watch the damn film instead.

The greatest players in any sport or any type of competitive environment whatsoever ALWAYS watch tapes of themselves and others AND ANALYZE EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY SITUATION.

****ING DISGUSTING.

To simply say "LeBron drove the lane and dished out to Battier on the right wing who hit a 3" doesn't mean JACK SHIT without the PROPER SITUATION BEING VISIBLE & EXPLAINABLE TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.

Here's my gripe... a dude with that much talent should be watching the tape and analyzing his own game more than reading play breakdowns of other players.
do you realize that he can't watch every heat game? i am sure he watches tapes. he is not team's coach, he doesn't have the energy to watch whole games every day after training and hitting the gym and playing an NBA game very 2-3 days.

28renyoy
04-25-2013, 03:21 AM
How are people hating on this? He is literally doing everything in his and anyone else's power to become the best player on the planet.

He is having someone study LeBron's game 24/7 to learn about his tendencies, which will lead to him having a better opportunity at guarding him. And seeing as these 2 will be matched up in the Finals for years, this is extremely smart on Durant's part. If he can gain the smallest edge from this. it's still a positive step.

And having someone analyze his own shot selection is very smart as well. He's taking out all of his low percentage shots and replacing them with high percentage ones. This is something LeBron should have done YEARS ago, yet he never has. This will ultimately make Durant a better player, and already has.

His drive to be the best at this age is something we have only seen in once before, and that was in Michael Jordan.

shady6121
04-25-2013, 03:33 AM
I'm not a fan of Durant, but you've got to appreciate his determination. :applause:

alleykat
04-25-2013, 03:33 AM
How are people hating on this? He is literally doing everything in his and anyone else's power to become the best player on the planet.

He is having someone study LeBron's game 24/7 to learn about his tendencies, which will lead to him having a better opportunity at guarding him. And seeing as these 2 will be matched up in the Finals for years, this is extremely smart on Durant's part. If he can gain the smallest edge from this. it's still a positive step.

And having someone analyze his own shot selection is very smart as well. He's taking out all of his low percentage shots and replacing them with high percentage ones. This is something LeBron should have done YEARS ago, yet he never has. This will ultimately make Durant a better player, and already has.

His drive to be the best at this age is something we have only seen in once before, and that was in Michael Jordan.

James has a higher fg% than durant....so....

I agree though, he's replacing them with fts...those are very high percentage

Djahjaga
04-25-2013, 03:34 AM

This.

Ballin416
04-25-2013, 03:36 AM
This kind of thread shows who the true haters are.

beastmode
04-25-2013, 04:12 AM
sitting on all that money, why not use some of it to improve ur craft? only so many cars you can buy

Element
04-25-2013, 05:35 AM

Element
04-25-2013, 05:37 AM
I guess his analytical prowess also helped him get his go-to move:

Step 1: Shoot jumper with no one around
Step 2: Flail arms, fall down
Step 3: Stare at ref
Step 4: Get foul call

Such efficiency. Great to see him put in work like that :applause:

MARLO
04-25-2013, 06:03 AM
What exactly is the issue here?

Are people pissed that he's directly competing with Lebron?
-Who else is he supposed to measure himself against?

Are people pissed that he's hired someone to watch heat games for him?
-He probably doesn't have time to watch them. He's probably having one of his buddies do it for a ton of $$. Millionaires have assistants running around doing all kinds of stuff for them. Lebron probably has a guy in his entourage who's sole purpose is to tongue his balls every morning before breakfast.

Who cares.

SpurrDurr
04-25-2013, 06:14 AM

Yes cause stans are people of faith.

http://www8.gmanews.tv/webpics/v3/2013/03/Lebron%20for%20pope.jpg

coin24
04-25-2013, 06:17 AM
He should go and lift some weights instead of reading box scores.
How the fu*k is studying Lebrons padded stats going to help KDs game? He doesn't have the stacked team bronzey does, so he isn't getting the same wide open layups and shots that he does:lol

IGOTGAME
04-25-2013, 07:04 AM
Durants mentality is bis biggest weakness.

Nash
04-25-2013, 07:05 AM
Why does he want to be like Lebron? He was a great and unique player himself. Lebron doesn't have what Durant has and Durant surely doesn't have what Lebron has. He is never going to beat Lebron in Lebron's own game the same way Lebron would suck if he tried to play like Durant.

He should just focus on maximizing his own game because it could make him one helleva player.

And studying Lebron, its not like everyone has done it. Every team, player and coach knows exactly what Lebron does and everything is on tape for people to watch. But the bigger question is how Durant is planning on stopping him? Durant doesn't have the body for it. Better defenders have tried and failed. I like the effort, but I don't really understand the point of it. I bet Lebron knows every small detail about Durant's game or even Kobe and I'm pretty sure Kobe knows everything about all of them. But what is the point?

#number6ix#
04-25-2013, 07:23 AM
Seems like Durant took lebrons check my stats shirt to the extreme

NumberSix
04-25-2013, 07:33 AM

Jordan never said to himself "who's the best in the league right now? Magic? Ok, cool. I'm gonna ditch my own game and try to be like him".

Sarcastic
04-25-2013, 08:36 AM

Jordan didn't stop taking his inefficient shots. He improved them to the point that they became efficient.

SilkkTheShocker
04-25-2013, 08:46 AM
This clown will never be the face of the NBA.

elementally morale
04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
do you realize that he can't watch every heat game? i am sure he watches tapes. he is not team's coach, he doesn't have the energy to watch whole games every day after training and hitting the gym and playing an NBA game very 2-3 days.

Why not? It's a 2-3 hour effort in every 2-3 days, in other words an hour a day. At max. You skip the ads and the minutes LeBron isn't on the floor and it's down to 30 minutes a day. Not that much of an effort if you ask me.

jzek
04-25-2013, 09:17 AM
He won't be able to match LBJ if Westbrook continues to slow him down. This is like KG and Steph in 'sota. One guy is the clear #1 while the other tries his best to be the #1 (when he should be #2). He should be averaging 40, 8, and 6 per game which would be close to LBJ's numbers on rebounds and assists while killing him on PPG.

theBIGjabroni
04-25-2013, 09:23 AM
I think he is devising an unique half-court heave chart for his good friend LeBron...

KD is your typical boxscore poster. Looks at boxscore and thinks he understands everything.
than he hires a stat geek to hinder his game by telling him to limt his shots and say when an where to shoot

jzek
04-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Why not? It's a 2-3 hour effort in every 2-3 days, in other words an hour a day.

That's 2-3 hours of Durant not working on his defense or shooting or post up or whatever part of his game. Meanwhile, he can take a look at LBJ's stats when he's on the plane.

elementally morale
04-25-2013, 09:36 AM
That's 2-3 hours of Durant not working on his defense or shooting or post up or whatever part of his game. Meanwhile, he can take a look at LBJ's stats when he's on the plane.

Or he can watch film when he is on the plane. Being on the plane takes a bit more than 3 minutes. In addition to that, let's not pretend these players practice so much that they don't have 30 minutes a day to watch film. He could possibly skip his usual XBox routine every once in a while.

Hiring an 'expert' to collect stats is laughable in itself. Durant himself should be the expert, analyzing the game for himself, not have someone else trying to do it for him. Admitting to hiring an expert is even worse.

OhNoTimNoSho
04-25-2013, 09:50 AM
I like how there are countless posts implying that Durant doesn't understand basketball... and then the poster starts trying to explain Durant's thinking flaws. This board is really amazing.

Darius
04-25-2013, 09:57 AM
I love this. He has a guy checking for specific holes in his game so he can work on them.

Stats show he is shooting less than 40% going left to the baseline from 15-18ft?

He starts putting in work.

j3lademaster
04-25-2013, 10:15 AM

Doesn't watch the tapes?

****ING DISGUSTING.

Here's my gripe... a dude with that much talent should be watching the tape and analyzing his own game more than reading play breakdowns of other players.Oh I must have missed the part where it specifically says KD never watches Lebron and bases everything on stats.

Seriously though, stat analysis helps make video analysis more efficient. You have a better idea of what you're looking for, anyone who's played at least hs bball and/or football will know this.

dh144498
04-25-2013, 10:30 AM
being too obsessed with stats is a selfish thing to do. He is more concerned about his numbers than the team, which is why Durant is not an alpha, which is why Westbrook is the real leader of the Thunder. Lebron's numbers at least come a little more natural to him than to Durant's. Durant is still more of a scorer than an all around player. He should just stick to scoring and let Westbrook run the show if he still is this obsessed with stats.

OmniStrife
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kIUYIqh.jpg

chips93
04-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Jordan didn't stop taking his inefficient shots. He improved them to the point that they became efficient.

its the same principle, so what does it matter?

point is great offensive players either value efficeint shots, or are just capable of getting ok efficciency shots on a regular basis.

Trollsmasher
04-25-2013, 11:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iE4BN08.gif
This gif is becoming more and more relevant with each passing day.

TylerOO
04-25-2013, 11:25 AM
They are taking about this on First Take..Skip is spot on.

"Durant wants to BE LeBron"

Hoopz2332
04-26-2013, 12:55 AM

:lol

aj1987
04-26-2013, 12:58 AM
The MVP poster! :roll:

DetroitPistonFan
04-26-2013, 01:18 AM
So Kevin Durant cares about stats more than LeBron.

Mrofir
04-26-2013, 02:03 AM
I think it's quite possible that now with more advanced stats that were designed to be correlated with wins, being a stat whore might actually be a good thing for players who are concerned with efficiency.

Being worried about a scoring title is pretty useless and can be counter productive but that's not what kd seems to be doing, also lebron.

Was going to post a thread about this -- whether the best players in the future will be the ones who refine their game the most from a numbers perspective, and who have the best statisticians on their side

PickernRoller
04-26-2013, 02:06 AM
Lol at Durant...:facepalm

This shit can't be real though?

not that it's something new. We all know some players "hint" "hint" try to fill certain requirements to improve their legacy as they progress. Case in point the Lebron's and Durant's of this league. Such frauds...

What happened to playing the game for winning and only winning?

Taking stat whoring to a new level. I pity their fans.

Rose'sACL
04-26-2013, 02:33 AM
Lol at Durant...:facepalm

This shit can't be real though?

not that it's something new. We all know some players "hint" "hint" try to fill certain requirements to improve their legacy as they progress. Case in point the Lebron's and Durant's of this league. Such frauds...

What happened to playing the game for winning and only winning?

Taking stat whoring to a new level. I pity their fans.
funny thing is that if you showed this comment to any basketball fan who has been on any basketball forum, he can tell you instantly that it was written by a kobe fan.
What durant might be doing is wrong as he is not the gifted passer lebron is. he should shoot because he is gifted in that aspect of the game.you don't see lebron trying to play like durant and you don't see kobe play like lebron. durant should learn from kobe and be himself. if he does that, he might go down as top 5 all time player.i don't like kobe that much but i like the fact that he knows his game.melo is doing the same in past few months.

PickernRoller
04-26-2013, 02:37 AM
funny thing is that if you showed this comment to any basketball fan who has been on any basketball forum, he can tell you instantly that it was written by a kobe fan.
What durant might be doing is wrong as he is not the gifted passer lebron is. he should shoot because he is gifted in that aspect of the game.you don't see lebron trying to play like durant and you don't see kobe play like lebron. durant should learn from kobe and be himself. if he does that, he might go down as top 5 all time player.i don't like kobe that much but i like the fact that he knows his game.melo is doing the same in past few months.

I got no time for apologist. It's what it's son - fact. The league is in good hands - lol.

Rose'sACL
04-26-2013, 02:41 AM
I got no time for apologist. It's what it's son - fact.
Feb 2012. these old members really make this forum worse than the worst april 2013 trolls. calling other people on internet "son" and adding "fact" after your opinion . classic lakers fans.

PickernRoller
04-26-2013, 02:46 AM
Feb 2012. these old members really make this forum worse than the worst april 2013 trolls. calling other people on internet "son" and adding "fact" after your opinion . classic lakers fans.

No need to be mad - it's just a fact, deal with it. ALL BS aside it's a fact. Apologist can say whatever they want - can be as creative as they want but the truth is the truth. The future of the league is in the hands of stat whores - one of them a fraud (LeQueen).

Rose'sACL
04-26-2013, 02:57 AM
No need to be mad - it's just a fact, deal with it. ALL BS aside it's a fact. Apologist can say whatever they want - can be as creative as they want but the truth is the truth. The future of the league is in the hands of stat whores - one of them a fraud (LeQueen).
Using the word "LeQueen" and using "u mad?" in your avatar like a 12 yr old 9gager. your age is showing. if you want to insult a player, come up with better stuff. i have no problem if someone makes a good joke about LeBron. i have made fun of him a lot of times myself. i know some good lakers fans who make fun of kobe too. You are clearly the type of "fan" who would starve for a week to buy the shoes your favorite player wore in the game.

pauk
04-26-2013, 03:24 AM

LOL

PickernRoller
04-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Using the word "LeQueen" and using "u mad?" in your avatar like a 12 yr old 9gager. your age is showing. if you want to insult a player, come up with better stuff. i have no problem if someone makes a good joke about LeBron. i have made fun of him a lot of times myself. i know some good lakers fans who make fun of kobe too. You are clearly the type of "fan" who would starve for a week to buy the shoes your favorite player wore in the game.

Yep u mad. I love the negs...just made me turn red. Too bad it doesn't come in yellow or purple.

I love these negs:

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Kevin Durant Hires... 04-26-2013 03:34 AM
Kevin Durant Hires... 04-26-2013 03:33 AM
Lakers just announced... 04-26-2013 01:28 AM I wanna rip the head off ur ****** ass muppet avatar

What's wrong with LeQueen? Once you calm down with all that rage building up you let me know. LeFraud is just too weak. I thought LeTisk (LeAsterisk) first but changed my mind to LeQueen.

chips93
04-26-2013, 06:23 AM
so were magic and bird retards for watching oneanother's stats, just like durant is?

just curious

MMM
04-26-2013, 06:36 AM

which players haven't been stat whorex or personal glory whores over the last 2-3 decades if not the entire league history???

PickernRoller
04-26-2013, 06:51 AM
which players haven't been stat whorex or personal glory whores over the last 2-3 decades if not the entire league history???

Top 10 all-time? I would say only Wilt based on tales of old. There is a difference between stat whoring and wanting to be the best you can be, unrestrained, passion to win. Your stats should come as a natural consequence of your game not as a premeditated objective on a game by game basis.

I don't need to explain this shit anyway - pretty self explanatory to anyone with a brain.

Element
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM
KD stans negging me for calling out his flopping?

Do you people even basketball?

There's nothing wrong with him studying to improve on his game and learn from others, but we all know how obsessed he is about his 50/40/90 etc

Beatlezz
05-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Durant with 0 points in the 4th qtr! That analytics expert is good! :applause:

http://i.imgur.com/tS3Hq.jpg

theBIGjabroni
05-02-2013, 12:44 AM
this is what happens when you let nerds control your game.

leMVP
05-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Durant with 0 points in the 4th qtr! That analytics expert is good! :applause:

http://i.imgur.com/tS3Hq.jpg

:applause: :roll: :roll:

NumberSix
05-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Stay alert

SyRyanYang
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
lol didn't see this one coming

dh144498
05-02-2013, 01:25 AM

Durant following lebron's stats in the fourth quarter. :applause:

Trollsmasher
05-02-2013, 01:29 AM

Durant following lebron's stats in the fourth quarter. :applause:

Forgive me, but I am not seeing it.

Seasons MP PTS TRB AST TOV STL BLK eFG% TS% +/-

2006-13 48 49.0 11.8 8.9 3.8 2.3 1.6 .524 .603 +24.1

dh144498
05-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Forgive me, but I am not seeing it.

Seasons MP PTS TRB AST TOV STL BLK eFG% TS% +/-

2006-13 48 49.0 11.8 8.9 3.8 2.3 1.6 .524 .603 +24.1

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

see it now?

Trollsmasher
05-02-2013, 01:35 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

see it now?
Small sample:confusedshrug:

Solefade
05-02-2013, 01:40 AM

see it now?

Ripthekik always posting out of context. Nice bro.

knicksman
05-02-2013, 06:44 PM
durant wants that mvp badly.
This is the difference of a jordan to durant which is mentality. If only this guy focus on winning then the mvps will come. What a dumbass.

Beatlezz
05-11-2013, 08:01 PM
I got to give credit where credit is due, another great work by KD and dat analytics expert. :applause: :applause: