04-26-2013, 11:41 PM
you're a knicks fan. dont talk

O_City_Thunder
04-26-2013, 11:42 PM
This is actually pretty sad.

Not sure why Knicks fans think this is so funny. :confusedshrug:

Beastmode88
04-26-2013, 11:43 PM
The series isn't even fun to watch. Last 2 games were complete blowouts.

BlackWhiteGreen
04-26-2013, 11:45 PM
At least the fans care, unlike Knick fans...

It's A VC3!!!
04-26-2013, 11:47 PM
This is actually pretty sad.

Not sure why Knicks fans think this is so funny. :confusedshrug:
Honestly, this is why most Knicks fans are hated. Do you honestly need to make a thread bashing the other team and their fans after you won? Especially after Celtics have dominated the East for the last half decade. Show some class.:facepalm

Knicksfever2010
04-26-2013, 11:48 PM
incidentally this is a Knick fan right now

http://www.thewindyapple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/spike-lee-welcomes-new-york-knicks-home-in-spizike-pes-2.jpg

SpecialQue
04-26-2013, 11:49 PM
No shot of the sleeping girl?

SpecialQue
04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
incidentally this is a Knick fan right now

http://www.thewindyapple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/spike-lee-welcomes-new-york-knicks-home-in-spizike-pes-2.jpg

Badly dressed, loud and obnoxious? Pretty spot-on.

Legends66NBA7
04-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Honestly, this is why most Knicks fans are hated. Do you honestly need to make a thread bashing the other team and their fans after you won? Especially after Celtics have dominated the East for the last half decade. Show some class.:facepalm

I actually read a thread not too long ago by another Knick fan who stated that the Knicks fanbase is one of the most classy fanbases amongst NBA fans. :rolleyes:

willds09
04-26-2013, 11:53 PM
man you just mad cuz tha bulls busting that ass right now:lol

JimmyMcAdocious
04-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Bear shirt guy ain't about that hetero life.

TheReal Kendall
This is classless. I hope Celtics come back and win the series. I'm a fan of neither team but come on show a little class Knicks fans.

willds09
you're a knicks fan. dont talk
u dont talk either:no:

jimmy77x
04-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Come on man this sh!t isn't even necessary:facepalm , stay classy.

plowking
04-26-2013, 11:57 PM
For as much shit we get from Celtics fans being Heat fans, I really hope they rally and make it a series.

Whats the point of running your mouth and boasting about beating an old and broken down team?

Nick Young
04-26-2013, 11:57 PM
They gonna be giving MVP chants to lakers players again soon:banana:

Clutch
04-26-2013, 11:59 PM
This is classless. I hope Celtics come back and win the series. I'm a fan of neither team but come on show a little class Knicks fans.
Everyone's laughing at the Knicks when they are losing but their fans can't laugh at other team's fans when they are winning ?

Talk about double standard.

willds09
04-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Everyone's laughing at the Knicks when they are losing but their fans can't laugh at other team's fans when they are winning ?

thats what im saying:facepalm

It's A VC3!!!
04-27-2013, 12:03 AM

This is why we laugh when you lose. Daily threads such as these. Even when the team was horrible they were still getting made. Not you specifically but the other horrible fans.

BlackWhiteGreen
04-27-2013, 12:04 AM

Which Celtics fans are those? I feel like we have a good relationship with most/all fanbases... dont remember a Celtics fan starting this kind of thread any time recently...

willds09
04-27-2013, 12:04 AM
This is why we laugh when you lose. Daily threads such as these. Even when the team was horrible they were still getting made. Not you specifically but the other horrible fans.
what have tha nets done for u lately tho?:lol

willds09
04-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Which Celtics fans are those? I feel like we have a good relationship with most/all fanbases... dont remember a Celtics fan starting this kind of thread any time recently...
celtics fans always talked shit about tha knicks, now its our turn:no:

Amar'e_Juwanna
04-27-2013, 12:06 AM
The dynamic of NY vs the World has always been there and will always be there. We were the butt of every NBA joke for a long time and it was merciless. We dont care what you think we have a right to say, class or no.

Hoopz2332
04-27-2013, 12:07 AM
:oldlol:

BlackWhiteGreen
04-27-2013, 12:08 AM
celtics fans always talked shit about tha knicks, now its our turn:no:

Show me some proof, please.

Legends66NBA7
04-27-2013, 12:10 AM

I can see if a Knick fan makes a ridiculous thread or statement on here and gets called out for it, but that's totally different. Everyone laughing at another team's fanbase is stupid to me, regardless (don't give me the "That's fans do !" line either). Nobody on here should be a fool, even if provoked.

To be honest, it's not even same thing in this case. I can see why Boston fans were bummed out, despite the bad effort tonight. Pierce and Garnett era is probably all but over (still holding onto the incident at the marathon ?).

willds09
04-27-2013, 12:14 AM
i dont have to, cuz u know itz true, just like football and baseball, knicks vs celtics, giants vs patriots, yankees vs red sox,boston always talked shit about new york cuz they jealous,need i say more?

treadster
04-27-2013, 12:18 AM
man, is this really necessary? their team are losing:facepalm

Clutch
04-27-2013, 12:19 AM
There are some good Celtics fans and there are some bad ones. Same with each fan base.
I wouldn't have opened a thread like this but it really seems like the Knicks fans get more shit than anyone when they open a thread like this.

I'm pretty sure there were some Celtics fans behaving like this,if not even worse,after they swept the Knicks in 2011.

dbk123
04-27-2013, 12:20 AM
just wait till the knicks get swept by the heat:roll:

willds09
04-27-2013, 12:21 AM
just wait till the knicks get swept by the heat:roll:
wishing on a star huh?:lol

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 12:24 AM

You have said the Nets would have the best record in basketball if they would play with heart every night...you're not allowed to give input on anything :oldlol: :oldlol:

dbk123
04-27-2013, 12:25 AM
wishing on a star huh?:lol
:biggums:

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 12:29 AM
As Clutch said earlier...Knicks fans got destroyed by all the fan bases when they were getting ruined for years. "You guys suck, you can't make the playoffs", or "you guys can't get out of the first round". Now that they're successful and they bite back everybody turns into a bunch of *******. Grow a set. This is sports. Trash-talk happens, phackits.

albas89
04-27-2013, 12:31 AM
There are some good Celtics fans and there are some bad ones. Same with each fan base.
I wouldn't have opened a thread like this but it really seems like the Knicks fans get more shit than anyone when they open a thread like this.

I'm pretty sure there were some Celtics fans behaving like this,if not even worse,after they swept the Knicks in 2011.
Situations are very different... as someone has already stated, Game 4 is gonna most probably be the last home game of the KG era and maybe Garnett's (and Pierce's???) last game...

Combine that with the Boston bombing just days ago and I tell you, this can't get much more classless...

ClutchOver9000
04-27-2013, 12:37 AM
As Clutch said earlier...Knicks fans got destroyed by all the fan bases when they were getting ruined for years. "You guys suck, you can't make the playoffs", or "you guys can't get out of the first round". Now that they're successful and they bite back everybody turns into a bunch of *******. Grow a set. This is sports. Trash-talk happens, phackits.

basically this

Droid101
04-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Knicks have been shit so long, no wonder they're gloating like crazy.

Will be fun to watch when the Pacers or Heat shut them the **** up.

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 12:49 AM
Knicks have been shit so long, no wonder they're gloating like crazy.

Will be fun to watch when the Pacers or Heat shut them the **** up.

I disagree with your future analysis as far as the Pacers ago (no argument with the Heat), but at least you can understand Knicks fans talking shit.

Droid101
04-27-2013, 12:55 AM
I disagree with your future analysis as far as the Pacers ago (no argument with the Heat), but at least you can understand Knicks fans talking shit.
I can understand it.

And I stand by my cotdam Pacers! :D

NewYorkNoPicks
04-27-2013, 12:57 AM

NOPE!

Melo's leading the old horse out to the pastures, JR's following ready to put it down.

I can hear Marv Albert now... "And the New York Knicks have swept the Boston Celtics, ending their chances at a title, and effectively ENDING THE BIG 3 ERA!"

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 01:04 AM
I can understand it.

And I stand by my cotdam Pacers! :D

As you should. That's what fans do. Support their teams and trash the rest of 'em. Should be a good series when it comes :banana:

mans1ay3r
04-27-2013, 01:39 AM
I'd like to see proof too. I haven't even seen any Boston trolls on this forum.

It's random people that were talking shit when Celtics swept the Knicks. I remember saying good games like I always do after a series. Said the same thing when Miami beat us twice. Maybe I should begin laughing at the Knicks when Miami beats them again and again. Nope, I'm on this forum for basketball, not kids' games.

HoopsFanNumero1
04-27-2013, 01:42 AM
What's so funny? As a Knicks fan, you should be able to sympathize with them.

willds09
04-27-2013, 01:49 AM
I guess that saying is before your time :lol

willds09
04-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Situations are very different... as someone has already stated, Game 4 is gonna most probably be the last home game of the KG era and maybe Garnett's (and Pierce's???) last game...

Combine that with the Boston bombing just days ago and I tell you, this can't get much more classless...
I understand tha bombing situation, but everything else is an dumb excuse, kg is old as dirt, its just his time :facepalm

Clutch
04-27-2013, 05:27 AM
I understand tha bombing situation, but everything else is an dumb excuse, kg is old as dirt, its just his time :facepalm
Yeah. Knicks fans hate Pierce and KG,that's just one more reason to do this :lol

willds09
04-27-2013, 05:29 AM
Yeah. Knicks fans hate Pierce and KG,that's just one more reason to do this :lol
yes especially pierce

BlackWhiteGreen
04-27-2013, 05:55 AM

I don't remember those threads, but then I suppose I wouldn't get involved in them. Like mans1ay3r says, that's not what I'm on the forum for

JGXEN
04-27-2013, 05:58 AM
Don't give a shiat about Knicks fans gloating. Fortunes of teams change and it so happens that the C's are doing very badly. If my team was shiatting on the Knicks atm, I would have done the exact same thing as them but not in an exaggerated manner of course

uber
04-27-2013, 06:05 AM

Please tell me why Knicks fans should care about this?

kNIOKAS
04-27-2013, 06:05 AM
I do not think this is as much as Knicks being a good team, more like Celtics playing worst basketball ever... To see them be down 0-3, I cannot say anything but they deserve to be this way. How can you not score more than 80 points a game? Terrible.

Clutch
04-27-2013, 06:25 AM
Let's forget about gloating and everything for a second. You have to admit that gif is pretty hilarious :oldlol:

beastmode
04-27-2013, 06:27 AM
feel bad for the celtics

NewYorkNoPicks
04-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Anyone complaining about the trash talk hasnt played a sport competitively.

Were men, we are testosterone driven, which means were born to compete...for wealth, for women, for status, for dominance etc. its literally in our blood.

Trash talk is part of competing, its celebrating a victory, especially a victory after years of losing and hearing the negative things said about us by the fams of other franchises.

This is a game, not some immoral act were committing. If youre going to complain about trash talking because it hurts your feelings well you know what? Youre too soft to compete. Were not committing crimes, were winning basketball games and verbally expressing our newfound dominance. Nobody cares about your feelings.

I mean seriously its ok to dish it out but not to take it right? Its like the forced aspect of shaking hands after a hard fought game. Really? If you lose a pivitol game to me youre going to want to essentially express your submissiveness:wtf: to me by lowering your head and shaking my hand? No! Youre mad you lost! Why should you try to contain that anger and dissappointment and pretend youre happy for the other team? Youre trying to maim nature.

If you cant accept all aspects of competing when it comes to a game, then youre too soft... Try knitting a sweater, it cant talk back and hurt your feelings....pvssies

FiveRings
04-27-2013, 07:02 AM
i dont have to, cuz u know itz true, just like football and baseball, knicks vs celtics, giants vs patriots, yankees vs red sox,boston always talked shit about new york cuz they jealous,need i say more?
LMAO. Celtics fans are jealous? Didn't they just make two Finals and win one in the last five years? That's one more Finals trip than the Knicks had Playoff wins a month ago:lol

Knicks fans have seen so much losing that winning one Playoff series against a team without it's best player is like winning it all for them. This is your guys Championship. Celebrate while you can because Indi's taking the Knicks out in six.

willds09
04-27-2013, 07:15 AM
LMAO. Celtics fans are jealous? Didn't they just make two Finals and win one in the last five years? That's one more Finals trip than the Knicks had Playoff wins a month ago:lol

Knicks fans have seen so much losing that winning one Playoff series against a team without it's best player is like winning it all for them. This is your guys Championship. Celebrate while you can because Indi's taking the Knicks out in six.
yes celtics fans are jealous mainly cuz we are new york and they are boston, and we not that horrible team that everybody ragged on anymore.

Lebowski
04-27-2013, 07:23 AM
http://abload.de/img/basketballcelticsstruvdu1b.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol

Well we are not jumping of joy for obvious reasons. I do not see whats so funny?

FiveRings
04-27-2013, 07:28 AM
yes celtics fans are jealous mainly cuz we are new york and they are boston, and we not that horrible team that everybody ragged on anymore.
So now it's about the better city? We're talking about basketball here dude. This is a basketball forum. Not a forum discussing which city is nicer to live in.

You're telling me you wouldn't trade your Knicks one Playoff win in the last decade plus one Playoff series win against a very old team missing their best player for the Championship and multiple Finals that Boston was just in? Fans of a Championship team are supposed to be jealous of a team who's just getting past the first round for the first time in ages?

If you say so dude. You probably also think I'm jealous of you as a Laker fan. I'm sure you'd take your one Playoff series win over seven Finals trips :lol

SwayDizzle
04-27-2013, 07:30 AM
a lot of butt hurt fagggs in here.

willds09
04-27-2013, 07:34 AM
So now it's about the better city? We're talking about basketball here dude. This is a basketball forum. Not a forum discussing which city is nicer to live in.

You're telling me you wouldn't trade your Knicks one Playoff win in the last decade plus one Playoff series win against a very old team missing their best player for the Championship and multiple Finals that Boston was just in? Fans of a Championship team are supposed to be jealous of a team who's just getting past the first round for the first time in ages?

If you say so dude. You probably also think I'm jealous of you as a Laker fan. I'm sure you'd take your one Playoff series win over seven Finals trips :lol
didnt i just say that celtics fans are jealous cuz we a good team now??:confusedshrug: plus we took their division crown, and became title contenders while they are not anymore, so anyway u take it they are jealous, upset, and mad:lol

salwan
04-27-2013, 07:34 AM
it's the end of an era.

i was kinda hoping that kg and pp had one more brilliant run in the playoffs left in the tank and could pull off an upset, but it wasn't meant to be. :(

FiveRings
04-27-2013, 07:53 AM
didnt i just say that celtics fans are jealous cuz we a good team now??:confusedshrug: plus we took their division crown, and became title contenders while they are not anymore, so anyway u take it they are jealous, upset, and mad:lol
The Knicks are not close to title contenders. Losing in the second round of the Playoffs to a non-contender (Indiana) does not make you a title contender. Knicks are not a top 3 team in a healthy Eastern conference, and will not be a top 7 team in the league going forward. Pacers are better and the Bulls with Rose would spank NY in 5 games. The Bulls might even be better than the Knicks without D-Rose playing.

Congratulations. You guys are the new Atlanta Hawks. A middle of the road team who will get to the second round a few times, and then go back to not even making the Playoffs for another decade once Melo's gone.

Burgz V2
04-27-2013, 08:48 AM
those are some classy Knicks fans...

said no one ever

Blue&Orange
04-27-2013, 09:08 AM
how much of a women are you to be upset at this thread?

How much of a idiot are you to ask for proof of people joking about the Knicks and knicks fanbase?

Seriously?

I'm not even going single out fanbases, how about how classy EVERYONE was making fun of the heat?

Off course the usually retards are whining about Knicks fans being fans like everybody else, mainly craptors fans, this bitches only input on this forum is to whine about everything Knicks related, i don't even get it, how about taking your buthurtiness to where it belongs, to teams like the bobcats for example?

Bigsmoke
04-27-2013, 09:25 AM
damn time flies.

but we saw this coming. Everybody thought that the Celtics had a 3 years window after forming their big 3.... they formed in 2007 and now its 2013 everybody acting like the shit wasn't supposed to happen....

CelticBaller
04-27-2013, 09:30 AM
First playoff series they win in a decade :oldlol:

Let them have this one fellow Celtic fans. It may be the last one for a while :oldlol:

STATUTORY
04-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Well we are not jumping of joy for obvious reasons. I do not see whats so funny?

sad WASPY looking white boys is :roll:

it looks like Romney's campaign office on election night

Bigsmoke
04-27-2013, 09:37 AM
First playoff series they win in a decade :oldlol:

Let them have this one fellow Celtic fans. It may be the last one for a while :oldlol:

u are ****ing there close to NYC

kNicKz
04-27-2013, 09:41 AM
I do not think this is as much as Knicks being a good team, more like Celtics playing worst basketball ever....

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_super/13/139155/2463812-2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

Dagouch
04-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Not every Knicks fan is "classless". Throught this series I always had Respect for the Celtics. I thought they might have some fight in game 3 at home. If this is the End of the Celtics as we know them they had their time and a championship so congrats to their run.

Hopefully it's our time now. We still have to win one more game but I'm confident in our style of play and this will be a good building block for the next round.

kNicKz
04-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Anyone that lives in the northeast knows that boston fans for any sport are the sorest winners and losers in the country. Go to a redsox game and try not to kill yourself... Watching them lose and be butthurt brings great joy to me. Their rebuttals of us being "classless" is so weak when not more than 5 years ago they acted like they ruled the world

retaxis
04-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Celtics Last year played with 4 HOFers and a relatively good roster

After Miami was done with them they were left with 3 HOFers who were all a lot older. When Playoff came they were a team without an allstar. Miami Dismantled them and left them with 2 old non all star hofers and a lot of bad role players (not including jeff cos his alright). Knicks came in and acting like they dismantled a super team :lol Old ass KG who can't even rebound or shoot and a old pierce (who was crossovered like a dozen times this season). Cmon....

When I saw this I knew PP is past his good days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C18-JQR14

CelticBaller
04-27-2013, 09:57 AM

u are ****ing there close to NYC

I am ****ing there close to Boston

I kinda like the Knicks. I used love Ewing back when I was growing up and Melo is my Fav player, but Boston is the team I always been repping for. And Knicks fans like OP are annoying ass fvck and I can't identify myself with those homos

jzek
04-27-2013, 09:58 AM
every era has to end guys. the sooner you can accept it, the sooner your team canmove on and rebuild

Kevin_Garnett_5
04-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Celtics Last year played with 4 HOFers and a relatively good roster

After Miami was done with them they were left with 3 HOFers who were all a lot older. When Playoff came they were a team without an allstar. Miami Dismantled them and left them with 2 old non all star hofers and a lot of bad role players (not including jeff cos his alright). Knicks came in and acting like they dismantled a super team :lol Old ass KG who can't even rebound or shoot and a old pierce (who was crossovered like a dozen times this season). Cmon....

When I saw this I knew PP is past his good days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C18-JQR14
17 rebounds last night.

The Celtics as a team are just woefully bad offensively. If we go 3 straight possessions without turning the ball over it's a surprise. I think Pierce gets traded this offseason, KG retires and they officially start rebuilding.

DMV2
04-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Most Celtic fans on ISH are delusional but they are quite classy.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 10:14 AM
17 rebounds last night.

The Celtics as a team are just woefully bad offensively. If we go 3 straight possessions without turning the ball over it's a surprise. I think Pierce gets traded this offseason, KG retires and they officially start rebuilding.
Defence is key to offense...KG couldn't rebound or play marginally good defence like he did last year in the PO. We don't hear that anchoring the defence and all that talk anymore because both KG and PP aged a hell of a lot this year

DMV2
04-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Boston should have addressed their offensive owes after the 2010 Finals. That series showed Pierce and Allen were no longer reliable scorers or go-to guys anymore. Allen had a magically night in Game but disappeared thereafter.

Kevin_Garnett_5
04-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Defence is key to offense...KG couldn't rebound or play marginally good defence like he did last year in the PO. We don't hear that anchoring the defence and all that talk anymore because both KG and PP aged a hell of a lot this year
Look at the numbers, KG has virtually the same defensive impact he had last year. And he most certainly anchors their defense. We don't hear about it because the Celtics aren't winning, which is largely due to their horrific offense and their injuries.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Look at the numbers, KG has virtually the same defensive impact he had last year. And he most certainly anchors their defense. We don't hear about it because the Celtics aren't winning, which is largely due to their horrific offense and their injuries.
Seriously doubt it he isn't what he use to be. His turn around jumper and outside shot are not nearly as good as they were last year and no one is scared to do lay ups in the paint unlike last year as well..Thats why they went to 7 games in the ECF last year and this year...

Kevin_Garnett_5
04-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Seriously doubt it he isn't what he use to be. His turn around jumper and outside shot are not nearly as good as they were last year and no one is scared to do lay ups in the paint unlike last year as well..Thats why they went to 7 games in the ECF last year and this year...
I've watched about 70+ Celtic games this year, his defense has been great as always. Every stat supports it as well so you are literally basing this on nothing. The Celtics had an elite PG and a top 3-5 player in the 2012 Playoffs in Rondo, that's why they went as far as they did. Not to mention they had a relatively easy road to the ECF.

Without Rondo, KG has to create everything for himself because most of the team is incapable of throwing a simple post pass. At 36 years old with bone spurs in his foot, no way you can ask a guy to anchor your defense (which he has always, and still does), rebound, and create offense for himself.

chosen_wun
04-27-2013, 10:37 AM
I've never had a problem with Celtics fans in my life. They overrate their players in a delusional way, but which fanbase doesn't ?

I have sympathy for them. People should refrain from clowning on the Celtics during their fall from grace.

Laker fans? its a duck hunt for them.

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 12:20 PM
those are some classy Knicks fans...

said no one ever

This is sports. The one area where trash-talking is usually accepted. Just not on ISH? Get the **** over it.

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 12:22 PM
PS - **** the Celtics, Paul Pierce and KG. I'm glad it was the Knicks who made them realize they're too old. Have fun in retirement you old shitbags.

ballup
04-27-2013, 12:28 PM
What a shitty thread. How are you going to talk shit after beating an undermanned team that almost no sane man picked to win the series?

EnoughSaid
04-27-2013, 12:31 PM
Knicks fans are the least classy fans. Please get through Indiana so Miami can whoop that ass.

MisterAmazing
04-27-2013, 12:33 PM
the last time the knicks won a playoff series was 2000. the last time the knicks won a championship was 1973. don't talk.

Hittin_Shots
04-27-2013, 12:35 PM
This is sports. The one area where trash-talking is usually accepted. Just not on ISH? Get the **** over it.

Did you not just cry about him trash talking Knicks fans while telling people to get over trash talk? Good job.

MaxFly
04-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Pretty unnecessary... but have your fun. I don't seem to recall these sorts of threads from Knicks fans over the last decade. :confusedshrug:

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Did you not just cry about him trash talking Knicks fans while telling people to get over trash talk? Good job.

Not exactly the same thing. He wasn't trash talking, he was calling us classless for trash-talking. Stop reaching.

The roles have been reversed. Knicks are winning, Celtics are not. Enjoy that for a while :cheers:

salwan
04-27-2013, 12:42 PM
I think they are gonna win the next game for the fans, but the series ends in 5 @NY.

both kg and pp will retire in the summer and the celtics can start to rebuild around rondo, green, bradley and sully.

they will need to land a big man and some shooters in FA + make some lucky choices in the draft to contend in the next years tho.

Hittin_Shots
04-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Not exactly the same thing. He wasn't trash talking, he was calling us classless for trash-talking. Stop reaching.

The roles have been reversed. Knicks are winning, Celtics are not. Enjoy that for a while :cheers:

I didn't realise only things you consider trash talking are trash talking, my mistake.

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 01:55 PM
I didn't realise only things you consider trash talking are trash talking, my mistake.

I forgive you, love :rockon:

Michael_Wilbon
04-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Talk about adding insult to injury........:facepalm

http://www.trcpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/dawson-crying.jpg

Flush
04-27-2013, 03:08 PM
http://abload.de/img/basketballcelticsstruvdu1b.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :lol
Oh man so funny.

OP burn yourself.

Teanett
04-27-2013, 04:27 PM
respect your opponents, kids.
especially after being sh!t for a decade, knicks fans should stay humble and classy.
especially after the boston marathon, we must remind us that this is friendly competition and we are all one people.

Legends66NBA7
04-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Anyone complaining about the trash talk hasnt played a sport competitively.

I didn't know Tim Duncan trash talked.

But then again, I see reason why Knick fans wouldn't understand Duncan's approach to the game.

The Ownage
04-27-2013, 04:55 PM
I didn't know Tim Duncan trash talked.

But then again, I see reason why Knick fans wouldn't understand Duncan's approach to the game.
C'mon.. How many other players are like Tim Duncan though? :confusedshrug:

And why is this thread even created before the series is over? OP is gloating over 3 wins now? :lol Let the series finish first man.

bukowski81
04-27-2013, 04:55 PM
funny that the knicks get so pumped because they are getting out of first round

alleykat
04-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Lol but u cats are posting pictures of fans actually attending games supporting the team, while u dudes are talking smack behind a computer....

Legends66NBA7
04-27-2013, 06:22 PM
C'mon.. How many other players are like Tim Duncan though? :confusedshrug:

And why is this thread even created before the series is over? OP is gloating over 3 wins now? :lol Let the series finish first man.

That's the thing , why not more players like Duncan ? Everyone gets caught up with the whole trash talk bit that it become all about destroying the person with words than the main goal.

And yeah, the thread could potentially back fire (probably doesn't). At least your one of the cooler Knick fans here.

EDIT - Also, the non identifying part could also be as to how Knick fans could still hate Duncan for what he did to them in 99.

Derka
04-27-2013, 06:29 PM
:applause:

You guys have sucked for long enough now where I can deal with you being obnoxious over beating up on a .500 team, even if its my team. I ain't mad atcha.

Besides. Spike Lee. LOL.

Enjoy it while you can, Knicks fans. :cheers:

willds09
04-27-2013, 11:48 PM
:applause:

You guys have sucked for long enough now where I can deal with you being obnoxious over beating up on a .500 team, even if its my team. I ain't mad atcha.

Besides. Spike Lee. LOL.

Enjoy it while you can, Knicks fans. :cheers:
What has spike lee done to u? And u talk too much shit acting like your franchise was always nice, get tha phuck outta here, don't let me mention those rick patino days:no::lol

Wally450
04-27-2013, 11:53 PM
What has spike lee done to u? And u talk too much shit acting like your franchise was always nice, get tha phuck outta here, don't let me mention those rick patino days:no::lol

When has he talked shit? He's one of the realest Celtics fans on this board and states the truth.

willds09
04-27-2013, 11:55 PM
When has he talked shit? He's one of the realest Celtics fans on this board and states the truth.
When he talked shit? He just did if u read his post:facepalm

Wally450
04-27-2013, 11:57 PM
When he talked shit? He just did if u read his post:facepalm

I see nothing that regards to talking shit. Don't mention him saying the Knicks sucked for so many years, because they did

Wavves
04-27-2013, 11:57 PM
How much do you ****ing hate Knicks fans. What a disgrace.

willds09
04-28-2013, 12:00 AM
How much do you ****ing hate Knicks fans. What a disgrace.
Why? Cuz tha knicks are finally back???

willds09
04-28-2013, 12:01 AM
I see nothing that regards to talking shit. Don't mention him saying the Knicks sucked for so many years, because they did
Thats talking shit.

Wavves
04-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Why? Cuz tha knicks are finally back???

Your sucky organisation has sucked for majority of past decade and more and you think you have the right to brag and beat down other successful teams just because you have a good team now.

Gtfo.

MMM
04-28-2013, 12:20 AM
Even in the bad Rick Patino days the Celtics were never the laughing stock the Knicks were for most of the 2000 era. Celtic fans also enjoyed 5 years being a title contender or among the nba elite something the Knicks haven't enjoyed since the mid-late 90's.

kNicKz
04-28-2013, 12:23 AM
"OUR TEAM WAS BETTER HALF A DECADE AGO SO YOU CAN'T BE MEAN TO US"

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-D3zGyggTfuI/TySOFtV9iaI/AAAAAAAAADk/zfjMUx6CV54/s339/132298627974-hines-ward-crying.gif

MMM
04-28-2013, 12:32 AM
this aint the first time the Knicks have been better and it wont be the last but it is funny to hear all this shit talking from a franchise that had so many recent struggles. heck i wouldn't mind it much if it actually meant that the knicks won something meaningful .

ClutchOver9000
04-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Are you guys really generalizing all Knicks fans on this board because of a couple of threads dominated by the likes of willds09 and knicksfever?

willds09
04-28-2013, 12:52 AM
"OUR TEAM WAS BETTER HALF A DECADE AGO SO YOU CAN'T BE MEAN TO US"

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-D3zGyggTfuI/TySOFtV9iaI/AAAAAAAAADk/zfjMUx6CV54/s339/132298627974-hines-ward-crying.gif
:roll:

willds09
04-28-2013, 12:54 AM
this aint the first time the Knicks have been better and it wont be the last but it is funny to hear all this shit talking from a franchise that had so many recent struggles. heck i wouldn't mind it much if it actually meant that the knicks won something meaningful .
Come back to me in june then salty celtics fan:lol

MMM
04-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Come back to me in june then salty celtics fan:lol

or maybe than the knicks would be justified in talking mad ish but till than they should stfu and be great full that their team is finally enjoying some success.

willds09
04-28-2013, 03:15 AM
or maybe than the knicks would be justified in talking mad ish but till than they should stfu and be great full that their team is finally enjoying some success.
why shud we shut up, when other teams ragged on us for years???

MMM
04-28-2013, 04:47 AM
why shud we shut up, when other teams ragged on us for years???

you should stfu because they haven't won anything, puffing out your chest over division titles and winning in the 1st round only showcases how new winning is for some Knick fans.

uber
04-28-2013, 05:00 AM
The amount of trash talking towards the Celtics fans is just because a lot of Knicks Fans hate the Celtics. If the Knicks would play the Hawks or the Bulls not even half of those "thrash talking threads" would exist.

Fresh Kid
07-31-2013, 06:02 AM
classic thread:applause: