Malone
Payton
Kobe

2013:
Howard
Gasol
Nash
Kobe

I don't think anyone else in NBA history has played with such talent players and failed twice.

lefthook00
04-27-2013, 02:48 AM
2004:
Shaq
Malone
Payton
Kobe

2013:
Howard
Gasol
Nash
Kobe

I don't think anyone else in NBA history has played with such talent players and failed twice.

Don't forget worst Laker playoff loss ever against the Celtics in the Finals before tonight, and also losing when up 3-1 against the Suns lol.

Still one of the greatest though.

Legends66NBA7
04-27-2013, 02:50 AM
Even if I'm going with this angle, the only people mentioning this will be online as any sort of cred.

talkingconch
04-27-2013, 02:51 AM
hes also a top 8 player :rockon:

imnew09
04-27-2013, 02:53 AM
2004:
Shaq
Malone
Payton
Kobe

2013:
Howard
Gasol
Nash
Kobe

2004 due to Shaq's laziness and high ego.
2013, Kobe sacrificed his legs to lead his team to the playoff.

The only FAIL I see is the OP, as always, the OP fails every time he mentions Kobe's name.

Mr. Jabbar
04-27-2013, 02:55 AM

The only FAIL I see is the OP, as always, the OP fails every time he mentions Kobe's name.

ethered :applause:

op blinded by kobes jewelry, can't put together coherent trolling material :facepalm

branslowski
Really? Smh...Malone and Payton were both half of wat they use to be, combined with lingering injuries...And I like how its only Kobe who played with this "talent", but don't say shit bout Shaq playing with them, but while at the sametime saying Shaq was better???!?:facepalm

Deuce Bigalow
The 2013 Lakers are not a great team though. So this thread is a failure.

Scholar
04-27-2013, 03:13 AM
The 2004 Lakers were a fail? How? They made it to the Finals. Only reason they didn't win, other than the fact that the Pistons were ready for their moment to shine, was because Kobe and Shaq couldn't get along.

This season is a fail only if you don't take into account every detail of how they failed. 3 coaches, possibly up to 4 different systems implemented, major injuries to practically every key contributor on the squad, etc.

Djahjaga
04-27-2013, 03:13 AM
Just like I don't think Kobe should get all of the credit for his rings, I don't think he should get all of the blame for the losses.

This year was especially shocking, though, if only because everyone (both the media and ISH) was predicting dominance from this Lakers team. How wrong we were. Unfortunately, I think the narrative in hindsight will be one of a team riddled with injuries struggling to reach their potential, but we all know the problems were deeper than that.

It was painful to see the Lakers backcourt of Goudelock and Morris tonight, though.

willds09
04-27-2013, 03:15 AM
2004:
Shaq
Malone
Payton
Kobe

2013:
Howard
Gasol
Nash
Kobe

wasnt tha lakers 2004 west conf. champs tho?:biggums:

Y2Gezee
04-27-2013, 04:10 AM
The 2004 Lakers were a fail? How? They made it to the Finals. Only reason they didn't win, other than the fact that the Pistons were ready for their moment to shine, was because Kobe and Shaq couldn't get along.

This season is a fail only if you don't take into account every detail of how they failed. 3 coaches, possibly up to 4 different systems implemented, major injuries to practically every key contributor on the squad, etc.

No it was because the Pistons shut Kobe down, while he was going for his first finals MVP....while Shaq was still clearly the most dominant player in that series as he always tends to be, but wasn't getting enough shots.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-27-2013, 04:10 AM

Go grab Shaq's 2004 Finals numbers and report back in. Also grab Chokebe's while you're out.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Really? Smh...Malone and Payton were both half of wat they use to be, combined with lingering injuries...And I like how its only Kobe who played with this "talent", but don't say shit bout Shaq playing with them, but while at the sametime saying Shaq was better???!?:facepalm

Well let's see professor:
2004 Shaq - Finals numbers: 26.6 ppg, 10.8 RPG, .631 FG%
2004 Kome -Finals numbers: 22.6 ppg, 4.4 APG, .381 FG%

:facepalm

Nick Young
04-27-2013, 04:15 AM
Kobe was dragged down by career losers Karl Malone and Dwight Howard.

Not his fault. Even John Stockton was dragged down by Mailman.

OldSkoolball#52
04-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Kobe was dragged down by career losers Karl Malone and Dwight Howard.

Not his fault. Even John Stockton was dragged down by Mailman.

Well to be fair, he was also pulled up by career winners like Shaq and Derek Fisher.

Don't forget, Shaq and Fisher's career playoff win % is >>>>> Kobe

Their teams seem to have playoff success wherever they go (except at the very very end for Shaq). Kobe was kinda first-round-exity in his prime.

So, you know, there is that whole side of it.

edit - oh yeah and how could I forget Robert Horry.

Kobe was kinda like the paint job. The rest of the parts make the car actually go somewhere, the paint job just goes along and catches everyone elses eye. You don't really see the spark plugs or the pistons under the hood chuggin away, but boy that shiny, flashy paint job got everyones attention!

Mamba
Vino
Painty?

Nick Young
04-27-2013, 04:44 AM
Well to be fair, he was also pulled up by career winners like Shaq and Derek Fisher.

Don't forget, Shaq and Fisher's career playoff win % is >>>>> Kobe

Their teams seem to have playoff success wherever they go (except at the very very end for Shaq). Kobe was kinda first-round-exity in his prime.

So, you know, there is that whole side of it.

edit - oh yeah and how could I forget Robert Horry.

Kobe was kinda like the paint job. The rest of the parts make the car actually go somewhere, the paint job just goes along and catches everyone elses eye. You don't really see the spark plugs or the pistons under the hood chuggin away, but boy that shiny, flashy paint job got everyones attention!

Mamba
Vino
Painty?
81 points-the GOAT scoring performance of all time, WIlt needed 60 freethrows to get 100 points:roll:

Soundwave
04-27-2013, 04:50 AM

:cheers:

Failbe

OldSkoolball#52
04-27-2013, 04:55 AM
81 points-the GOAT scoring performance of all time, WIlt needed 60 freethrows to get 100 points:roll:

Yeah, thats true. He did torch the Toronto Raptors for 81 points in the regular season that one time.

Altho it was definitely a lil risky to attempt that, given the correlation between him shooting less and the team winning more.

But then i guess he know what he doin. When ur playin the Toronto Raptors in the regular season you can try to gun for records like that. He understands that. He also realizes that once its playoff time and ur gonna shoot 34% against tough opponents, you have to do it on fewer shots so ur bigs can balance it out and you can the ultimate prize. Dem rings.

Kobe :bowdown:

Bandito
04-27-2013, 04:58 AM
april 2013:facepalm

Even though I agree with 2004.

Doranku
04-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Kobe carried these bums into the playoffs, went down, and now his team is getting blown out by 15+ points a game. :roll:

Big#50
04-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Kobe is done. Why are people still talking about him? Move on.

OldSkoolball#52
04-27-2013, 05:08 AM

Yowza.

I didnt even realize how statistically bad/selfish the actual numbers were.

I do remember watching that Finals tho and noticin that even DPOY Ben Wallace just couldnt handle Shaq 1-on-1. He was tryin valiantly but Shaq was just physically a steamroller.

Also, Rip Hamilton avgd 21 points that series.

dat Prime Kobe defense.... :bowdown:

Solefade
04-27-2013, 05:14 AM
The 2013 Lakers are not a great team though. So this thread is a failure.

Oh ok, so when LeBron does it everyone discredits him but when Kobe does it, it's different.

lulz. :confusedshrug:

SewerUrchin
04-27-2013, 05:24 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2n7l8g2.gif

Shaquille O'Neal
04-27-2013, 06:24 AM

Really?
Kobe's 81 pt game - 18/20 at the line
Wilt's 100 - 28/32 at the line.

Kids these days...:facepalm

sportjames23
04-27-2013, 07:07 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

crisoner
04-27-2013, 07:54 AM
Really?
Kobe's 81 pt game - 18/20 at the line
Wilt's 100 - 28/32 at the line.

Kids these days...:facepalm
I like how you compare an SG numbers to a Bigmans numbers.
Lets see an SG shoot and driving creating their own shots compared to a big man dunking in the post....

Smh

Ne 1
04-27-2013, 08:37 AM

Yeah, it was all Kobe's fault. The rest of the team outside of Shaq shooting 33%, Malone injured, Shaq's lazy play defensively and on the boards, and Payton's atrocious play had nothing to do with it. It's all Kobe's fault. That's why the biggest blow-out loss came in the game where he only had 13 shots, right? :oldlol:

Seriously, qhy do people rewrite history when it comes to that 2004 Finals? I mean, nobody would claim Kobe had a good, or even respectable series for a player of his caliber. His shot selection in particular was terrible (but at least he played good defense in that series).

But not only that, Tex Winter criticized Shaq's play in that series for being lazy on defense and the glass, and not establishing position in the paint... and I think Shaq only had the one great game that series.

During the '04 series Shaq wasn't getting in position to get the ball. (when he did he was able to score though). But even if you look at the game where Kobe wasn't looking to score, Shaq still couldn't get off. That's why Phil made the comment about wasting Shaq's great game cause he knew Shaq couldn't bring that level of energy every game. Karl Malone was hurt. Gary Payton was a bad fit and even criticized the triangle offense that year. And the Lakers really had no one else to take those shots so of course it was left to Kobe to gun, it wasn't him just forcing up bad shots.

The Lakers own coaches came out saying how Shaq wasn't working for position and wasn't working to get the ball. Now you can make the judgment on if that was just Shaq pouting cause he wasn't getting the ball enough or you can credit Detroit's defense. Shaq had some great offensive games but was slow defensively coming off the pick and Rip and Chauncy got to the rim at will. Payton averaged 4 ppg on 32% shooting in that series and looked slow defensively as Billups torched him for 21 ppg on 51% shooting and 47% on 3s. Malone was limping around that whole series. He couldn't contribute due to his injury and was a non-factor. Neither played at any notable level that series. To completely blame Kobe for losing is absolutely ridiculous considering the level they were actually at during that series. Malone due to being a 41 year old playing through an injury, and Payton was just embarrassingly incompetent. Don't remake your own history by looking up some box scores. Anyone can do that.

Odinn
04-27-2013, 08:40 AM

You are even worse than OP.:oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
04-27-2013, 08:49 AM
:roll:

jzek
04-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Meanwhile, LBJ carried scrubs in CLE all the way to the Finals. This is why I'll never rank Kobe ahead of LBJ. He was just so lucky to have prime Shaq, Twin Towers, GOAT coach, etc. LBJ would have won at least the same if he got lucky with teammates and coach and was in that situation or swapped places with Kobe.

Kobe = given not earned

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 08:54 AM
This thread reeks of desperation.

http://25twofour.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/2010-nba-champion-la-lakers-kobe-bryant-celebrating-winning-the-nba-championship.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aE5CgMs.gif

chosen_wun
04-27-2013, 09:05 AM
This thread reeks of desperation.

http://25twofour.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/2010-nba-champion-la-lakers-kobe-bryant-celebrating-winning-the-nba-championship.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aE5CgMs.gif

Posting Gasol's FMVP celebration and LeBron leading a team to the longest winning streak since the NBA merger:facepalm

ripthekik
04-27-2013, 09:33 AM
damn, injuries to both these two teams..

kobe's one of the most unluckiest players. but he still got 5 rings :applause:

kNicKz
04-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Gasol's FMVP

:biggums:

retaxis
04-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Big Shaq fan in 04 can't believe Kobe ruined it for him. If Kobe wasn't so selfish Shaq could arguably get 5/6 championships. If Shaq played with Lebron in their primes instead of Kobe they would win at least 5 together. Damn selfish Kobe was, no wonder his 'fans' are so delusional and incorporate his loser mentality as well. only difference is that his 'fans' have none of his skills but all of his r3tardness. Like Having Michael Jacksons traits but none of his moves or his voice...Kobe fans are the worst.

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 09:47 AM

Posting Gasol's FMVP celebration and LeBron leading a team to the longest winning streak since the NBA merger:facepalm

When Kobe wins, everyone celebrates......

When Lebron wins, he's still the villain......

And your FMVP just lost by 31 points, at home.

chosen_wun
04-27-2013, 09:50 AM
:biggums:
6-24be

25%be

Gm7chokebe
:applause:

retaxis
04-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Lebron Choked in 11, Kobe choked in 04, 07, 10 (but won with gasol) and choked dead on defense this year. This guy could have made his life much easier by feeding the ball to dwight and letting Nash handle the ball but he didn't show a grain of trust for his team mates...

Ne 1
04-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Meanwhile, LBJ carried scrubs in CLE all the way to the Finals. This is why I'll never rank Kobe ahead of LBJ. He was just so lucky to have prime Shaq, Twin Towers, GOAT coach, etc. LBJ would have won at least the same if he got lucky with teammates and coach and was in that situation or swapped places with Kobe.

Kobe = given not earned

Iverson and Dwight also carried "scrubs" to the Finals in the JV league East.

2007 Washington Wizards (41-41)
2007 New Jersey Nets (41-41)
2007 Detroit Pistons (53-29)

There isn't an elite player in this league incapable of duplicating Lebron's "success" with the Cavs. Those teams dont even make the playoffs in the West.

Any superstar in league history when paired with a top defensive, top rebounding and top three point shooting supporting cast is capable of duplicating what Lebron accomplished given the competition with the Cavs. People with agendas love to make his teammates look worse than they are just to prop up LeBron. The team, especially in 2010 perfectly complimented his talents or any superstar wing for that matter.

longtime lurker
04-27-2013, 10:04 AM
OP's mom is responsible for one of the biggest failures in history when she decided not to swallow

gengiskhan
04-27-2013, 10:06 AM
hes also a top 15 player :rockon:

remember what GOAT said.

"as far as the GUARDS are concern, Kobe is right up there in Top 10"

MJ never mentioned "Kobe being Top 10 Players ever"

GOAT is right.

Kobe also agreed with him.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 10:12 AM
Iverson and Dwight also carried "scrubs" to the Finals in the JV league East.

2007 Washington Wizards (41-41)
2007 New Jersey Nets (41-41)
2007 Detroit Pistons (53-29)

There isn't an elite player in this league incapable of duplicating Lebron's "success" with the Cavs. Those teams dont even make the playoffs in the West.

Any superstar in league history when paired with a top defensive, top rebounding and top three point shooting supporting cast is capable of duplicating what Lebron accomplished given the competition with the Cavs. People with agendas love to make his teammates look worse than they are just to prop up LeBron. The team, especially in 2010 perfectly complimented his talents or any superstar wing for that matter.
Calling Iversons team scrubs and Dwights team scrubs is an insult to those players. Rashad Lewis was an all star and Iverson played with a great front court.

sportjames23
04-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Why do Kobe threads eventually involve Lebron? And why do Lebron threads eventually involve Kobe?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Calling Iversons team scrubs and Dwights team scrubs is an insult to those players. Rashad Lewis was an all star and Iverson played with a great front court.

He's right and you know it.

Rashad Lewis! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

retaxis
04-27-2013, 10:35 AM
He's right and you know it.

Rashad Lewis! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Let me guess you didn't watch the series?He was an all-star in 2009, avged 19ppg and stretched the floor averaging .400 from 3 point line and is the 8th highest in 3 points made in NBA history. Cavs had no one to defend him which was why they beat the Cavs. You think Rashard is a joke? Maybe if Lebron had Rashard, Hedo, Nelson etc he would have won a championship.

Rose'sACL
04-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Why do Kobe threads eventually involve Lebron? And why do Lebron threads eventually involve Kobe?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Even new NBA fans know the answer to that. even fans of ronaldo and messi don't argue this much and both of them play on league title contending teams and play a sport that is way more popular.. when Lakers were good, lebron was in Cleveland and when lebron got to a good team, Lakers get really bad.

NumberSix
04-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Meh. The lakers "big 4" this season played like 7 games together. They got hit pretty hard with injuries. The should have been better then what they were, I'll agree with that.

3peated
04-27-2013, 11:11 AM
2004 lakers made it to the finals, but theyre one o the worst teams in history?

ok you are rational....

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Let me guess you didn't watch the series?He was an all-star in 2009, avged 19ppg and stretched the floor averaging .400 from 3 point line and is the 8th highest in 3 points made in NBA history. Cavs had no one to defend him which was why they beat the Cavs. You think Rashard is a joke? Maybe if Lebron had Rashard, Hedo, Nelson etc he would have won a championship.

Mo Williams was an all-star in 2009.

YOU CAN*T WIN THIS ONE:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

retaxis
04-27-2013, 11:16 AM
Mo Williams was an all-star in 2009.

YOU CAN*T WIN THIS ONE:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Are you seriously saying Rashard Lewis wasn't any good in his prime? Mo Williams was an all star because Lebron made him an allstar since Lebron makes his team mates better and helped Mo rake up assists. Shard was an all star in Sonics and Orlando which was why he got paid the max. What did Mo ever do before or after Lebron?

All Net
04-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Hardly Kobe's fault.

Straight_Ballin
04-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Kobe is done. Why are people still talking about him? Move on.

Because that's all they have? They rode this guys **** for the longest praying that he would dethrone Jordan and low and behold, he didn't and Kobestans have been salty about it ever since.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Because that's all they have? They rode this guys **** for the longest praying that he would dethrone Jordan and low and behold, he didn't and Kobestans have been salty about it ever since.
Kobe nut riders are just 2 guys with multiple accounts...2 lonely guys with serious bipolar issues and ride their mania highs at home thinking about Kobe and cry on their depression lows when Kobe hurts himself...Man its like a friggin joke the amount of time and emotions these guys invest in Kobe..Like..why?

Rose'sACL
04-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Kobe nut riders are just 2 guys with multiple accounts...2 lonely guys with serious bipolar issues and ride their mania highs at home thinking about Kobe and cry on their depression lows when Kobe hurts himself...Man its like a friggin joke the amount of time and emotions these guys invest in Kobe..Like..why?
i wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

longtime lurker
04-27-2013, 11:52 AM

I could ask you the same question.

avonbarksdale
04-27-2013, 11:53 AM
what about lebron wade and bosh...

Bandito
04-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Meh. The lakers "big 4" this season played like 7 games together. They got hit pretty hard with injuries. The should have been better then what they were, I'll agree with that.
He's a open closet Lebron stan and he accepted that fact.:bowdown:

You can say 2013 Lakers team is really bad because they haven't played together for a long time. The team was built last season, how do you expect them to have good chemistry together when all the main players have not played (key word here) *together* for a lot of games? Is not like the Spurs who have played together for years.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 11:56 AM
I could ask you the same question.
You could but where would that get you? Did my post make you feel insecure? I know your a kobe fan afterall....

Cone
04-27-2013, 11:56 AM
It's funny when Kobe fans try to insult LeBron by saying he has a stacked team and that is the only reason why he wins. How about Kobe? His Lakers are more stacked than the Heat and he can't even get to the playoffs w/o massive referee help. Atleast LeBron wins and is the best player on a stacked team.

Lakers going to get swept LOL

retaxis
04-27-2013, 11:59 AM
It's funny when Kobe fans try to insult LeBron by saying he has a stacked team and that is the only reason why he wins. How about Kobe? His Lakers are more stacked than the Heat and he can't even get to the playoffs w/o massive referee help. Atleast LeBron wins and is the best player on a stacked team.

Kobe fans you mean mindless zombies

Mr. Incredible
04-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Bravo sir!

LeBron will always be better than Kobe.

Deal with it.

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 12:11 PM

Kobe is not playing.

You guys prepared for this joke all season, and now you're deprived of this moment.

Sad face.

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 12:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VMWNnFoi2g&t=1m21s

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Are you seriously saying Rashard Lewis wasn't any good in his prime? Mo Williams was an all star because Lebron made him an allstar since Lebron makes his team mates better and helped Mo rake up assists. Shard was an all star in Sonics and Orlando which was why he got paid the max. What did Mo ever do before or after Lebron?

And Dwight made Lewis an All-Star.

This is too easy. :facepalm

Face it. Iverson and Dwight both did what Lebron did in 2007. Decent defensive teams with one star (who got exposed when they went to the west). The East is a artificial legacy booster.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 12:20 PM
And Dwight made Lewis an All-Star.

This is too easy. :facepalm

Face it. Iverson, Kidd (second worst team ever to grace the NBA finals) and Dwight all did what Lebron did in 2007.
Dwight didn't make Lewis an all star lol, Lewis was getting paid max when he got to Orlando because he was already an established All star. Man i think im talking to someone who doesn't know a whole lot about the situation back then...

Magic 32
04-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Dwight didn't make Lewis an all star lol, Lewis was getting paid max when he got to Orlando because he was already an established All star. Man i think im talking to someone who doesn't know a whole lot about the situation back then...

Yes, back then in 2009. Did they have automobiles back then :roll:

The max deal with Lewis is one of the most infamous f*ck-ups in NBA free agent history. Everyone in the NBA were shaking their heads at the time.

retaxis
04-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes, back then in 2009. Did they have automobiles back then :roll:

The max deal with Lewis is one of the most infamous f*ck-ups in NBA free agent history. Everyone in the NBA were shaking their heads at the time.
Exactly which is Why Lewis, a multiple all star who can stretch the paint and hit the 3 pointer (8th highest 3point made) was the perfect all star combination to have with dwight and much better match then Pau who clogs the paint. Also can 1 on 1 with a killer turn around jumper allowed him to hold dwights hands and reach the finals. Without Lewis Dwight was a first round exit.

Lebron on the other hand reached the finals without Mo Williams (who is a 1 time all star with the help of lebron so don't know why you talk about Mo) since he reached the finals with his second best player Booby. You gonna tell me Booby is as good as Shard?

longtime lurker
04-27-2013, 01:01 PM
You could but where would that get you? Did my post make you feel insecure? I know your a kobe fan afterall....

Well you're in every Kobe thread and constantly talk about Kobe despite the obvious fact that you dislike him. You complain about Lakers fans and overrating of Kobe yet you're constantly in every thread related to him. If it bothered you that much you would just ignore the threads all together. What I'm getting at is that there's a reason why Lakers fans and Kobe fans will be in Laker related threads, but there's no reason for you to be in them since you're not a Laker fan but also because it's obvious that you're a Kobe hater. Please stop throwing out the insecure line it's overplayed and pointless considering the fact that you're a Lebron d!ckrider who constantly has to bash Kobe because you're INSECURE that Kobe will always get more attention. So please STFU because you obviously know nothing about being a fan.

wakencdukest
04-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Just a little fact for the OP. Did you know that Kobe and Shaq were the only players on the Lakers to average more than eleven points a game in the playoffs in 2003-04? In the finals, no other player even scored in double figures except for Medvedenko and Fisher in game five, they each had ten points. Yeah, Kobe is part of the 2 big failures, but didn't actually have any thing to do with the reasons they lost.

Bandito
04-27-2013, 02:31 PM

how are they more stacked?

Derivative
09-29-2013, 09:48 AM
bump

NumberSix
09-29-2013, 10:38 AM
hes also a top 8 player :rockon:
Current top 8? Maybe.

jstern
09-29-2013, 02:34 PM
It doesn't take away from the fact that he's a great player, top 15 player.

It just means that he can't be compared with the likes of the Jordan's and Bird's of the world.

zoom17
09-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Current top 8? Maybe.

:oldlol:

FlashDwyaneWade3
09-29-2013, 03:02 PM
2004:
Shaq
Malone
Payton
Kobe

2013:
Howard
Gasol
Nash
Kobe

You forgot about Magic Johnson. Magic failed. And truthfully, LeBron failed in 2011.

Derivative
06-01-2016, 12:50 AM
lol KoMe

sportjames23
06-01-2016, 12:59 AM
lol KoMe

LOL damn, breh, bumping your own three year old thread. :oldlol:

riseagainst
06-01-2016, 01:03 AM
LOL damn, breh, bumping your own three year old thread. :oldlol:

Pretty sad. Who does this? Would be nice if the thread was actually good, but thread is sh1t.

Dray n Klay
06-01-2016, 01:05 AM
This thread is GREAT, people need to recognize Kobe's many failures. :applause:

That 2013 Lakers wouldve done better if Kobe learnt how to run a proper offense

Bankaii
06-01-2016, 01:30 AM
Pretty sad. Who does this? Would be nice if the thread was actually good, but thread is sh1t.
You sign into your alt to laugh at your own jokes.
It doesn't get much more sad than you.