PDA

View Full Version : Draft trades and rumors for any roster changes?

veilside23
04-27-2013, 04:05 PM
hey guys what you think should the cats trade the #1 pick for lets say demarcus cousins or derrick favors

or you go with mclemore and free tyrus thomas.

what you guys think ?

onewickedlady
04-28-2013, 01:39 AM
slightly off the subject but I think we should take Alvin Gentry up on his desire to coach the Cats.

rufuspaul
04-30-2013, 12:01 PM
slightly off the subject but I think we should take Alvin Gentry up on his desire to coach the Cats.

Agreed. He actually wants the job. As to the OP: I'm all for trading the pick if it lands us a proven player. Or moving down and getting another pick would work too, given as there really isn't a stand-out player in this draft. Hopefully Tyrus is amnestied no matter what happens with the draft.

Mechanixxxx
05-02-2013, 04:37 PM
They should draft Anthony Bennett, don't know where that would leave MKG though (think he has a lot of potential).

Mechanixxxx
05-02-2013, 04:47 PM
or Ben McLemore

rufuspaul
05-21-2013, 12:12 PM
or Ben McLemore

He's kind of the local favorite right now. I don't know. This draft is so weak and we really shouldn't improve too much so we can capitalize on next year's stellar draft. Maybe we should take Noel since he won't even get any playing time till after Christmas.

onewickedlady
05-21-2013, 04:11 PM
.... Maybe we should take Noel since he won't even get any playing time till after Christmas.

Was that supposed to be a funny of some sort?

rufuspaul
05-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Was that supposed to be a funny of some sort?

No, I was serious. It doesn't matter now that we got the 4th pick because Noel will be gone by then. I say let's take Alex Len.

onewickedlady
05-22-2013, 01:56 PM
No, I was serious. It doesn't matter now that we got the 4th pick because Noel will be gone by then. I say let's take Alex Len.
I was referring to Noel and Christmas.

rufuspaul
05-23-2013, 11:38 AM
I was referring to Noel and Christmas.

Yeah he tore up his knee pretty bad. I doubt any team that gets him will be in a hurry to get him on the court.

onewickedlady
06-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Does anyone think that the FO would let Hendo walk?

rufuspaul
06-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Does anyone think that the FO would let Hendo walk?

It's not like it hasn't happened before (Felton, Augustin).

onewickedlady
06-03-2013, 10:47 AM
It's not like it hasn't happened before (Felton, Augustin).

True. Unfortunately. And how about Tyson Chandler.

rufuspaul
06-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Still hearing a lot of chatter about a trade for Demarcus Cousins. Latest I've heard is #4 pick + Biz. Cousins has some maturity issues but I think I would take that risk.

onewickedlady
06-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Still hearing a lot of chatter about a trade for Demarcus Cousins. Latest I've heard is #4 pick + Biz. Cousins has some maturity issues but I think I would take that risk.
Is it really worth letting Biz go. He's improving nearly every game that he plays and who knows what he can give us next season. Blocks, Blocks, Blocks and short-range baskets.

rufuspaul
06-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Is it really worth letting Biz go. He's improving nearly every game that he plays and who knows what he can give us next season. Blocks, Blocks, Blocks and short-range baskets.

Oh yeah I'd hate to see Biz go but with Cousins you'll have a top 5 center. Hard to pass up.

onewickedlady
06-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah I'd hate to see Biz go but with Cousins you'll have a top 5 center. Hard to pass up.

Agreed.

veilside23
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM

yes if you are getting DMC... dude might be the best center in the east as long as he get his head straight :D