PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson Vs Stephen Curry Vs Ty Lawson

KyleKong
04-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Three very, very competitve, dominate, and impactful guys in the opening series for their teams.

Who is having the better series?
Who is going to show signs of a breakout 2013-2014 season?

TheReal Kendall
04-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Curry is having the best series out of the 3. Nate should get more money next season. He's showing that he's not just another bonehead player and that he can actually run a team. I'm not sure what his contract look like though. I think Lawson need Gallinari back to take some of the offensive pressure off of him. The Warriors was zoned in on Lawson last night. Curry should continue to ball. This guy is unbelievable!

KyleKong
04-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Curry is having the best series out of the 3. Nate should get more money next season. He's showing that he's not just another bonehead player and that he can actually run a team. I'm not sure what his contract look like though. I think Lawson need Gallinari back to take some of the offensive pressure off of him. The Warriors was zoned in on Lawson last night. Curry should continue to ball. This guy is unbelievable!

I think Nate will get a much bigger contract and probably get more than just a 1-year deal.

Lawson and Curry will be all-stars next season IMO.

TheReal Kendall
04-29-2013, 06:39 PM
I think Nate will get a much bigger contract and probably get more than just a 1-year deal.

Lawson and Curry will be all-stars next season IMO.

I agree. I didn't know if Nate was just signed to a 1 year deal or not. I wonder what team will pick him up next season.

Blingster
04-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I agree. I didn't know if Nate was just signed to a 1 year deal or not. I wonder what team will pick him up next season.

Bulls? They still need a PG

:D just trolling

UtahJazzFan88
04-29-2013, 07:50 PM
Nate's going to get 5 million a year, I'm a big fan of Nate, however I just don't see how teams will offer him anything more than 6 mil. a year.

toooo
04-29-2013, 07:52 PM
Curry
Nate
Lawson

Curry is going off every game. Nate is just straight beast modeing. Lawson-----mehhh.

alexd
04-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Curry
lawson

nate

nate shouldn t be on the same sentence.yeah he has a nice stretch and i love watching him play but he s so incosistent.he takes terrible shots.don t get me wrong he s a freak of nature and a competitor but i think when things don t go his way he ll be a problem in the locker room.he s a mini size diva.perhaps i m wrong but that s what i think about him.plus he s really short.basketball was and always will be a sport for taller people

as of right now i would take lawson over curry.curry is on beast mode but i prefer having a slasher with decent shooting like lawson than a shooter who hasn t prove he can make shot when it matters the most.you live and die by the three just like game 1.but damn he made some ridiculous shots last night

Droid101
04-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Dominate, verb, the act of showing superiority in some way. "I dominate all my competition."

Dominant, adjective, describing a person's superiority in some way. "I am the most dominant player ever."

(Since Spell & Grammar is a no-show lately.)

(e)
04-29-2013, 08:16 PM
He isn't leaving Chicago unless someone gets stupid and over pays him.

I could see a 2-3 year deal from Chicago for around 3 million per.

LosScandalous
04-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Curry
Lil Nate

Lawson

As far as the playoffs are going. Curry is ridiculous and lil nate is carrying the bulls to the second round. Lawson can't handle the load like Curry and Nate can.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Nate the great:bowdown:

TheReal Kendall
04-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Dominate, verb, the act of showing superiority in some way. "I dominate all my competition."

Dominant, adjective, describing a person's superiority in some way. "I am the most dominant player ever."

(Since Spell & Grammar is a no-show lately.)

:coleman:

This isn't English class bro

Droid101
04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
:coleman:

This isn't English class bro
Celebrating ignorance is no way to go through life, son.

Accept lessons as they are available and you'll be a more complete person.

TheReal Kendall
04-29-2013, 08:30 PM
He isn't leaving Chicago unless someone gets stupid and over pays him.

I could see a 2-3 year deal from Chicago for around 3 million per.

But Rose will be back and they also have Hinrich. I don't think they would keep Kirk and Nate. It would be nice if they could keep both but I think I would prefer to have Kirk if I had to choose and somebody is gonna pay Nate more money to start.

TheReal Kendall
04-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Celebrating ignorance is no way to go through life, son.

Accept lessons as they are available and you'll be a more complete person.

Get out of here with your nonsense. This is a forum. Why so serious?

Remix
04-29-2013, 08:33 PM
#stateofnate
#HOLDAT

Collie
04-29-2013, 08:43 PM
They're all doing great, but Curry is the only I see who can take it to the next level. Guy is just unreal.

CarlosBoozer
04-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Nate and Curry

NBA4EVER
04-29-2013, 10:46 PM
But Rose will be back and they also have Hinrich. I don't think they would keep Kirk and Nate. It would be nice if they could keep both but I think I would prefer to have Kirk if I had to choose and somebody is gonna pay Nate more money to start.

This is true, but the Bulls would be dumb to let Nate Robinson go. Hes having the best season of his career since he was with the Knicks

TheBigVeto
04-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Curry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lawson >>>> Nate

warriorfan
02-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Curry