PDA

View Full Version : May God eternally damn Chris Broussard's rebellious sinful soul to Hell

CavaliersFTW
04-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Since we're all talking about the fictional shit Chris Broussard believes, I made an alarming discovery today... Chris Broussard himself (despite all his criticisms of Collins open homosexuality as a sin and open rebellion to god) has REPEATEDLY flaunted blended fabrics and worked on sundays! :eek: . ANOTHER sin in the bible AND ANOTHER OPEN REBELLION TO GOD! :eek: :mad:

DAMN THAT MAN TO HELL, AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SINFUL SOUL.

http://acocktailparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/88003-1367306753.jpg

AND I BET THIS SINFUL REBEL HAS EATEN SHELLFISH TOO :no: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FiveRings
04-30-2013, 04:39 PM
Good point. Luckily for him though, his God is a false God and his Buybull a book of fairy tales. He will not be going to Hell but instead will rot in the ground like the rest of us.

There is but one true God. He created the Cosmos, but he is a merciful Godbe and he never created a Heaven or a Hell. Only a prick like Yahweh would do that. Our Godbe is an awesome God.

305Baller
04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
he ate shrimp and is forever damned.

G-train
04-30-2013, 06:44 PM
OP is unintelligent, uninformed and just a moron.

305Baller
04-30-2013, 06:46 PM
he worked sundays?!?

kill him.

TheReal Kendall
04-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Since we're all talking about the fictional shit Chris Broussard believes, I made an alarming discovery today... Chris Broussard himself (despite all his criticisms of Collins open homosexuality as a sin and open rebellion to god) has REPEATEDLY flaunted blended fabrics and worked on sundays! :eek: . ANOTHER sin in the bible AND ANOTHER OPEN REBELLION TO GOD! :eek: :mad:

Saturday is actually the Sabbath the day. The seventh day is Saturday and the first day is Sunday going by the calendar

Andrew Wiggins
04-30-2013, 07:27 PM

so, in other words, an Australian.

Kingwillball
04-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Good point. Luckily for him though, his God is a false God and his Buybull a book of fairy tales. He will not be going to Hell but instead will rot in the ground like the rest of us.

There is but one true God. He created the Cosmos, but he is a merciful Godbe and he never created a Heaven or a Hell. Only a prick like Yahweh would do that. Our Godbe is an awesome God.

You need help..:wtf:

Derka
04-30-2013, 07:36 PM
I ain't mad at Chris even if I do disagree with everything he said. ESPN threw him out there as a counter-point and both Chris AND ESPN knew what they were doing here. The fun part of all this for me is....Chris was more honest here than he's ever been trying to tweet out information regarding NBA basketball where it often seems he's just making stuff up.

NumberSix
04-30-2013, 07:39 PM

His face looks oddly similar to Skip Bayless

Derka
04-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Saturday is actually the Sabbath the day. The seventh day is Saturday and the first day is Sunday going by the calendar

:applause: Fun fact that I've used to mess with Christian friends: Jews wrote the Old Testament. Some of them even try to argue otherwise and I :lol

NumberSix
04-30-2013, 07:43 PM
:applause: Fun fact that I've used to mess with Christian friends: Jews wrote the Old Testament. Some of them even try to argue otherwise and I :lol
Well, to be technically accurate, nobody really knows who the fcuk wrote the old testament.

Rasheed1
04-30-2013, 07:44 PM

I had the same argument with a girl I knew...she actually insisted that Sunday was the last day of the week instead of the first day of the week :facepalm

I just brought her a calendar

Magic 32
04-30-2013, 07:56 PM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2dl9aq.jpg

NumberSix
04-30-2013, 07:59 PM
I had the same argument with a girl I knew...she actually insisted that Sunday was the last day of the week instead of the first day of the week :facepalm

I just brought her a calendar
Sunday is the last day of the week. It's the 2nd day of the weekend.

CavaliersFTW
04-30-2013, 08:00 PM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2dl9aq.jpg
:lol FSM! :bowdown:

keepinitreal
04-30-2013, 08:22 PM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/b85s9i.jpg

:biggums:

305Baller
04-30-2013, 09:08 PM

well this ****s my whole rotation up

TheCalmInsanity
04-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Just like some people are offended by what Broussard said, I'm really offended by your anti-religious comments and pure unintelligence in this thread. It's really sad to see people being ignorant about the Bible and people's beliefs. Don't believe if you don't want to. But doesn't give you the green light to trash it.

You hypocritical people think it's not ok to trash your beliefs about gays but it's all of a sudden fine to trash Christianity? Ridiculous. Take a look in the mirror.

TexasBloodMoney
04-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Just like some people are offended by what Broussard said, I'm really offended by your anti-religious comments and pure unintelligence in this thread. It's really sad to see people being ignorant about the Bible and people's beliefs. Don't believe if you don't want to. But doesn't give you the green light to trash it.

You hypocritical people think it's not ok to trash your beliefs about gays but it's all of a sudden fine to trash Christianity? Ridiculous. Take a look in the mirror.

What rights are Christians denied of?

OP is simply pointing out the irony in what people like Broussard say (i.e they're cherry-picking).

Patrick Chewing
04-30-2013, 10:04 PM

:applause:

FiveRings
04-30-2013, 11:28 PM

Nobody has the right not to be offended. When you try to withhold others rights from them because you're inspired by your hateful Holey Babble (Bible), we will continue to trash it.

There's been nothing false said about Christianity in this thread. I was a Christian for 15 years before I saw the light and converted to Kobeanity, and I've read the Bible multiple times. Everything mentioned by OP is in there.

The Old Testament laws still apply. Jesus said;

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

There's a bunch of stuff in there Christians disregard these days. Did you know you're not supposed to put up a Christmas tree? If you do, you're going to Hell.

Jeremiah 10:2-4 Thus saith The LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

TheCalmInsanity
05-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Nobody has the right not to be offended. When you try to withhold others rights from them because you're inspired by your hateful Holey Babble (Bible), we will continue to trash it.

There's been nothing false said about Christianity in this thread. I was a Christian for 15 years before I saw the light and converted to Kobeanity, and I've read the Bible multiple times. Everything mentioned by OP is in there.

The Old Testament laws still apply. Jesus said;

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

There's a bunch of stuff in there Christians disregard these days. Did you know you're not supposed to put up a Christmas tree? If you do, you're going to Hell.

Jeremiah 10:2-4 Thus saith The LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

First of all, the idiots (including you) that insult the BIBLE (not the babble, stop being a disrespectful hypocrite) are insulting it because THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN IT. That is SUBJECTIVE. Keep it to yourself. Other people (including me) try to base their lives off of it as much as possible.

Second of all, your facts are wrong. That passage is NOT about Christmas trees. It's about making false idols. In the NIV it says "they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel". This shows you that it's about idols. They decorated idols with silver and gold. Christmas trees were a tradition of northern Europe, not Judea.

I don't mind debating religion. What I do not tolerate is people who disrespect it and trash it. Go ahead, do what you want. In the end, the more balanced and unbiased minds will prevail.

FiveRings
05-01-2013, 03:01 AM
First of all, the idiots (including you) that insult the BIBLE (not the babble, stop being a disrespectful hypocrite) are insulting it because THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN IT. That is SUBJECTIVE. Keep it to yourself. Other people (including me) try to base their lives off of it as much as possible.

Second of all, your facts are wrong. That passage is NOT about Christmas trees. It's about making false idols. In the NIV it says "they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel". This shows you that it's about idols. They decorated idols with silver and gold. Christmas trees were a tradition of northern Europe, not Judea.

I don't mind debating religion. What I do not tolerate is people who disrespect it and trash it. Go ahead, do what you want. In the end, the more balanced and unbiased minds will prevail.
Respect is earned, not given by default. I'm sorry, but a religion that says gays should be killed is not worthy of respect.

If you want respect for your beliefs, provide evidence for those beliefs and I will have no choice but to reconvert to Christianity and respect it.

Do you respect the beliefs of someone who says the universe was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or the belief that Kobe Bryant is the creator? I doubt that you do, but these beliefs have the same amount of evidence backing them up as your beliefs do.

TheCalmInsanity
05-01-2013, 03:08 AM
Respect is earned, not given by default. I'm sorry, but a religion that says gays should be killed is not worthy of respect.

If you want respect for your beliefs, provide evidence for those beliefs and I will have no choice but to reconvert to Christianity and respect it.

Do you respect the beliefs of someone who says the universe was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or the belief that Kobe Bryant is the creator? I doubt that you do, but these beliefs have the same amount of evidence backing them up as your beliefs do.

I won't believe them, but I'll never disrespect them. Maybe the "Kobe is the creator" one. But that one is completely far-fetched and an ill-logical idea. Protest as much as you want about Christianity being far-fetched or unbelievable, but to compare a religion like Christianity to a crazy notion that Kobe created the universe is absurd. As much as you don't agree with it, I'm sure we can dig up the numbers and see how many people on this Earth believe in Christianity, and that alone should at least give it some credibility. As for your issues with evidence for Christianity, I BY ALL MEANS am no pastor, I'm not a "sinless" or even a "good" human being (there are plenty of non-Christians who are 10x better people than I am) but if you want to inbox me, I'd be more than happy to at least try to answer any questions you have.

I'm not going to force Christianity on you (or anyone) because that's just not right. I can do my best to answer your questions and rebutt your arguments, but that's as far as I go in those terms. I don't like when Christians condescend and act like they're better people than others, it's just not true. We're all humans, we all make mistakes, we all sin. I look at you just like any other human being, just like I look at myself, but if you have different beliefs than me I will happily debate them with you with an open mind.

Feel free, friend.

FiveRings
05-01-2013, 03:38 AM
I won't believe them, but I'll never disrespect them. Maybe the "Kobe is the creator" one. But that one is completely far-fetched and an ill-logical idea. Protest as much as you want about Christianity being far-fetched or unbelievable, but to compare a religion like Christianity to a crazy notion that Kobe created the universe is absurd. As much as you don't agree with it, I'm sure we can dig up the numbers and see how many people on this Earth believe in Christianity, and that alone should at least give it some credibility. As for your issues with evidence for Christianity, I BY ALL MEANS am no pastor, I'm not a "sinless" or even a "good" human being (there are plenty of non-Christians who are 10x better people than I am) but if you want to inbox me, I'd be more than happy to at least try to answer any questions you have.

I'm not going to force Christianity on you (or anyone) because that's just not right. I can do my best to answer your questions and rebutt your arguments, but that's as far as I go in those terms. I don't like when Christians condescend and act like they're better people than others, it's just not true. We're all humans, we all make mistakes, we all sin. I look at you just like any other human being, just like I look at myself, but if you have different beliefs than me I will happily debate them with you with an open mind.

Feel free, friend.
If I thought I could go to a heaven, I'd take that deal, but I'd also like to win the lottery. Wanting something to be true isn't going to make it any truer though. I'm ok with death. If I'm right, it won't be a negative experience because I won't exist to experience it.

I'm an agnostic atheist so I'm open to changing my mind, but it woud take concrete evidence to convince me. I've got a few questions.

If things can not exist without having been designed, who created the creator?

If it wasn't necessary for God to be created himself, why couldn't the universe have come into existence without the need for a creator?

Give me your best evidence for God.

Fiasco
05-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Sunday is the last day of the week. It's the 2nd day of the weekend.

I've seen a lot of stupid shit in my life.

TheCalmInsanity
05-01-2013, 04:43 AM
If I thought I could go to a heaven, I'd take that deal, but I'd also like to win the lottery. Wanting something to be true isn't going to make it any truer though. I'm ok with death. If I'm right, it won't be a negative experience because I won't exist to experience it.

I'm an agnostic atheist so I'm open to changing my mind, but it woud take concrete evidence to convince me. I've got a few questions.

If things can not exist without having been designed, who created the creator?

If it wasn't necessary for God to be created himself, why couldn't the universe have come into existence without the need for a creator?

Give me your best evidence for God.

I had this same debate with my discrete math professor.

So what you said - "If things can not exist without having been designed, who created the creator?" is a logical statement. However- God is not bounded by time, correct? But we are? We can't imagine a world without time. However, his "world", and anything after life (Heaven/Hell) are not bounded by time, hence eternal life and him not having a beginning. "Beginning" is a word associated with time (as is "end").

Now, if God created a world with time (our universe) but isn't bounded by it himself, with that you can also conclude that he created logic and isn't bounded by it himself. It makes sense, because if we FULLY understood God and how everything works, wouldn't we be God? Why would he create humans if we can instantly with our logic (which he created) be able to fully grasp his existence? That, my friend, is where faith comes in. Believing something that might not logically be correct, and won't be easy to fathom.

Hope this somewhat helps.

Breezy
05-01-2013, 05:24 AM
Why is everyone coming down on Christians? I for one hate gay's for totally non cultural or religious reasons. I feel like I'm being ignored :(

Dresta
05-01-2013, 05:35 AM
Typically full of shit he is.

A bet after the show he got a good rimming from Mark Stein.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-01-2013, 06:16 AM

Please don't disparage my religion. I will report this post.

Keep it on basketball.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-01-2013, 06:18 AM

Christians don't live under OT law.

Please, stop attacking my religion if you are completely uneducated on the subject.

Overdrive
05-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Christians don't live under OT law.

Please, stop attacking my religion if you are completely uneducated on the subject.

Luke and the Corinthians are NT. You should educate yourself on your own religion first..

Alot of christians use the bible as an excuse to voice their own detest for something and use reasonings which contradict with their own lifestyles, because they cherrypick the stuff they need for their argument.

If you strictly wanna live by the bible, become an Amish.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Luke and the Corinthians are NT. You should educate yourself on your own religion first..

Don't be a troll. That picture is mostly Leviticus.

LJJ
05-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Please don't disparage my religion. I will report this post.

Keep it on basketball.

Oh look, someone created another "Bible thumping hypocrite" gimmick.

:durantunimpressed:

Screamingdoom
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM

I'm a Christian so I'll give an explanation which will help you see that the chart is flawed. The Old Testament laws are separated into the Ceremonial Law and the Moral Law. The Ceremonial Law was meant to be a symbol of the moral purity of the Jewish people. The laws concerning mixed cloth, shellfish and pig skins are ceremonial laws. They were to display to the surrounding nations, such as the Canaanites, that the nation of Israel was a distinct people who followed a distinct God as opposed to the gods of the other nations such as Baal and Molech. These ceremonial laws applied only to the Jewish nation. They are not moral laws and do not apply to humanity at large. The law about shaving beards was valid for Israel because the surrounding nations would shave in certain ways to symbolize their allegiance to the gods they worshiped. For an Israelite to shave in this way was essentially an act of rebellion against the true God. However as shaving in today's society doesn't necessarily symbolize idolatry, this law does not apply.

The law against homosexuality in Leviticus 18 is placed within the Moral Law. In Leviticus 18, Moses was expounding on how the people were to be moral regarding their sexuality. Regarding premarital sex in the above chart, all Christians ought to oppose premarital sex as the Bible clearly prohibits all forms of sex outside of marriage. Regarding divorce, Christians who are faithful to what the Bible teaches will oppose divorce except for in the event that a marital partner dies or commits adultery. Matthew 19 v 1-9 clearly explains the Bible's position on divorce. I oppose homosexuality, divorce and premarital sex, and all Christians who are faithful to the Bible will do so.

Blue&Orange
05-01-2013, 07:57 AM
People that believe in fairy tales and don't believe in science and PROVEN facts calling other people uneducated :lol

Also love how they interpret the bible basically in any way shape and form they want, bible to them is basically a book full of blank pages ready to be filled with their "interpretations", they even decide what laws apply :oldlol:

Ups i'm wrong, someone decided for them.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-01-2013, 07:58 AM
People that believe in fairy tales and don't believe in science and PROVEN facts calling other p uneducated :lol
You fail at reading comprehension. :hammerhead:

All Net
05-01-2013, 08:45 AM

Chris certainly is..

Dro
05-01-2013, 08:57 AM

Bro, lots of people view religion as a joke, me included...Thats different from spirituality, the belief in a god, etc...I'm talking the INSTITUTION of RELIGION in all its corrupt fashion, right to the top of the Vatican which is proven to be one of the most corrupt institutions in the history of the world...You can't get mad at people for not agreeing with this, its nonsense to a lot of people put in place for control and nothing more...However, I don't go around bashing religious people, I let people do what they want...I just don't get why you're so surprised....The fact that less and less emphasis is being placed on the Bible, and rightly so IMO, should be expected considering its been roughly what 2000+ years since it was written?

Dro
05-01-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm a Christian so I'll give an explanation which will help you see that the chart is flawed. The Old Testament laws are separated into the Ceremonial Law and the Moral Law. The Ceremonial Law was meant to be a symbol of the moral purity of the Jewish people. The laws concerning mixed cloth, shellfish and pig skins are ceremonial laws. They were to display to the surrounding nations, such as the Canaanites, that the nation of Israel was a distinct people who followed a distinct God as opposed to the gods of the other nations such as Baal and Molech. These ceremonial laws applied only to the Jewish nation. They are not moral laws and do not apply to humanity at large. The law about shaving beards was valid for Israel because the surrounding nations would shave in certain ways to symbolize their allegiance to the gods they worshiped. For an Israelite to shave in this way was essentially an act of rebellion against the true God. However as shaving in today's society doesn't necessarily symbolize idolatry, this law does not apply.

The law against homosexuality in Leviticus 18 is placed within the Moral Law. In Leviticus 18, Moses was expounding on how the people were to be moral regarding their sexuality. Regarding premarital sex in the above chart, all Christians ought to oppose premarital sex as the Bible clearly prohibits all forms of sex outside of marriage. Regarding divorce, Christians who are faithful to what the Bible teaches will oppose divorce except for in the event that a marital partner dies or commits adultery. Matthew 19 v 1-9 clearly explains the Bible's position on divorce. I oppose homosexuality, divorce and premarital sex, and all Christians who are faithful to the Bible will do so.

Even though the bible barely utters a word about homosexuality? :coleman:
That is something that the church perpetrates and now its been passed down through the generations to the point that people actually believe God hates homosexuals...:hammerhead:

Screamingdoom
05-01-2013, 10:00 AM
That is something that the church perpetrates and now its been passed down through the generations to the point that people actually believe God hates homosexuals...:hammerhead:

The Bible is clear in it's position on homosexuality. Genesis Chpt 2 lays the groundwork for the Bible's opposition to homosexuality. It is in Genesis Ch 2 that the Bible teaches that God created men and women to complement each other sexually, emotionally and spiritually and that this is the created order.

In Genesis Ch 19 God destroys the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for their pride and arrogance, refusal to care for the poor and needy and their homosexuality. Leviticus Ch 18 states that homosexuality along with incest, adultery and bestiality are evil because they are against the created order stated in Genesis 2.

Jesus states in Matthew 19 that men and women alone were created to come together sexually, reaffirming Genesis 2. Romans 1 states that homosexuality is again a distortion of the created order and is evil. 1 Corinthians Ch 6 lists many evil things and includes homosexuality. 1 Timothy Ch1 also states that homosexuality is evil.

The Church is stating something that has always been clear in the Bible. Homosexuality is evil. However it is not unforgivable and it's not worse than any other evil such as theft, adultery, lying, hatred of another human being, cruelty and many others. The message of Christianity is that we have all done evil against our Creator God, but God loved us and sent us his Son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sins on our behalf. Whoever, turns away from evil and places trust in Jesus to save him will have eternal life and will know the eternal love of God. The offer of Jesus is open to all people, including homosexuals. But if anyone refuses God's Son, then they will be condemned.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-01-2013, 10:07 AM

1) The Bible talks about homosexuality many times, and is condemning of it. Man was made to be with woman. The anus is not meant for constant sexual penetration, as this is a significant health hazard that any modern doctor will tell you. Go look up all the serious types of anus fissures and injuries, and stuff like fecal seepage which happens to homosexuals who engage in anus sex as a substitute for female sex.

2) Christians were taught to never hurt another human, as we were told to love -everyone-, including our enemies, those who hate us, and persecute us. Christians are NOT supposed to judge others. Jesus himself, while defending a prostitute, told us, "He who is without sin cast the first stone".... Christians are to be loving to everyone on this planet, and leave Judgement to the Most High God.

So, just because I don't agree with Jason Collins' lifestyle, and I think it is wrong exactly like Chris Brousssard does, I would never cause harm to him.

In fact, I don't even know why this is news. Nobody is preventing him from playing ball.

Inb4 you point to some people like the Westboro church, as if that means anything. Don't blame my religion/God for outcasts who don't follow the teachings. If Pres Obama tomorrow declared that he will imprison anyone who says 1 bad thing about him, and that "this is the american way!" does it make it true? Does it mean the Constitution supports those actions?

Stop attacking my religion, thanks.

Blue&Orange
05-01-2013, 11:10 AM
homosexuality. It is in Genesis Ch 2 that the Bible teaches that God created men and women to complement each other sexually, emotionally and spiritually and that this is the created order.

Have you ever heard of a thing called dinosaurs? Adam and Eve :lol

Screamingdoom what's you opinion about Scientology and the fable they believe?

CavaliersFTW
05-01-2013, 11:24 AM
1) The Bible talks about homosexuality many times, and is condemning of it. Man was made to be with woman. The anus is not meant for constant sexual penetration, as this is a significant health hazard that any modern doctor will tell you. Go look up all the serious types of anus fissures and injuries, and stuff like fecal seepage which happens to homosexuals who engage in anus sex as a substitute for female sex.

2) Christians were taught to never hurt another human, as we were told to love -everyone-, including our enemies, those who hate us, and persecute us. Christians are NOT supposed to judge others. Jesus himself, while defending a prostitute, told us, "He who is without sin cast the first stone".... Christians are to be loving to everyone on this planet, and leave Judgement to the Most High God.

So, just because I don't agree with Jason Collins' lifestyle, and I think it is wrong exactly like Chris Brousssard does, I would never cause harm to him.

In fact, I don't even know why this is news. Nobody is preventing him from playing ball.

Inb4 you point to some people like the Westboro church, as if that means anything. Don't blame my religion/God for outcasts who don't follow the teachings. If Pres Obama tomorrow declared that he will imprison anyone who says 1 bad thing about him, and that "this is the american way!" does it make it true? Does it mean the Constitution supports those actions?

Stop attacking my religion, thanks.
That's not the Christian way, that's YOUR way. I could have a conversation with 10 of my Christian friends and they'll all give a different response as to what their Christian faith teaches them and how they should be living their life. Your doing what all Christians do. You simply cherry pick shit from the bible and make it "your religion" while leaving lots of the other corny shit that's contained within it, out. The bible also says Noah made a boat with 2 of every species on it which genetically, archaeologically, and geologically has been proven to have NEVER HAPPENED. The bible is full of nonsense, misinformation, lies and outdated views on how a society should be living. It's a terrible book to learn about morals because of things like slavery and hatred towards homosexuality etc and it's a book NOBODY should go to for actual information about how the world/universe works.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-01-2013, 11:30 AM
That's not the Christian way, that's YOUR way. I could have a conversation with 10 of my Christian friends and they'll all give a different response as to what their Christian faith teaches them and how they should be living their life. Your doing what all Christians do. You simply cherry pick shit from the bible and make it "your religion" while leaving lots of the other corny shit that's contained within it, out. The bible also says Noah made a boat with 2 of every species on it which genetically, archaeologically, and geologically has been proven to have NEVER HAPPENED. The bible is full of nonsense, misinformation, lies and outdated views on how a society should be living. It's a terrible book to learn about morals because of things like slavery and hatred towards homosexuality etc and it's a book NOBODY should go to for actual information about how the world/universe works.

Clearly you are uneducated on this topic. For all I know, I'm typing to a 16 year old who gets his information from youtube videos.

Blue&Orange
05-01-2013, 12:01 PM
You fail at reading comprehension. :hammerhead:
Says the low IQ idiot. So the old testament isn't the word of God?

"God said" occurs 42 times in the Old Testament and four times in the New Testament.
"God spoke" occurs 9 times in the Old Testament and 3 times in the New Testament.

What makes the new the testament the word of god? Oh i know, someone told you so... :oldlol:

ZHAKIDD532
05-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Why do people wish eternal damnation on people? Can't they just disagree?

FiveRings
05-01-2013, 02:55 PM

So what you said - "If things can not exist without having been designed, who created the creator?" is a logical statement. However- God is not bounded by time, correct? But we are? We can't imagine a world without time. However, his "world", and anything after life (Heaven/Hell) are not bounded by time, hence eternal life and him not having a beginning. "Beginning" is a word associated with time (as is "end").

Now, if God created a world with time (our universe) but isn't bounded by it himself, with that you can also conclude that he created logic and isn't bounded by it himself. It makes sense, because if we FULLY understood God and how everything works, wouldn't we be God? Why would he create humans if we can instantly with our logic (which he created) be able to fully grasp his existence? That, my friend, is where faith comes in. Believing something that might not logically be correct, and won't be easy to fathom.

How do you know this? You're just asserting this without backing it up with evidence.

God supposedly gave me this brain and the ability for critical thinking, so how is it fair that I be punished for eternity for not accepting a claim that you admit might not be logically correct? How am I supposed to know that something not logically correct does infact exist when this being has given me no confirmation of it's existence, and when there is no evidence for the existence of said being?

I've tried the "just have faith" thing. Was raised a Christian and went to church for years, but when I reached the age of 15 a decade ago, faith was not enough anymore. I realized that men have created thousands of different religions, so how could I be sure mine was the right one? I saw the flaws in living things (babies being born with missing limbs, illnesses, etc) and concluded that therefore there couldn't be a perfect designer. After my deconversion, I learned about evolution and the flaws in living things made perfect sense.

NumberSix
05-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Bronze Age desert savages aren't a credible source.

If somebody told me they talked to god yesterday I wouldn't believe it for a second, but I'm supposed believe ignorant savages from thousands of years ago who didn't even know where rain comes from?

305Baller
05-01-2013, 04:11 PM

If somebody told me they talked to god yesterday I wouldn't believe it for a second, but I'm supposed believe ignorant savages from thousands of years ago who didn't even know where rain comes from?
:roll:

Is He Ill
05-01-2013, 04:15 PM

Yes it does actually. You can also choose to trash whatever you please, so get over it.

CavaliersFTW
05-01-2013, 04:54 PM

:roll: :roll: :applause: :applause:

Overdrive
05-01-2013, 05:50 PM
The Bible is clear in it's position on homosexuality. Genesis Chpt 2 lays the groundwork for the Bible's opposition to homosexuality. It is in Genesis Ch 2 that the Bible teaches that God created men and women to complement each other sexually, emotionally and spiritually and that this is the created order.

In Genesis Ch 19 God destroys the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for their pride and arrogance, refusal to care for the poor and needy and their homosexuality. Leviticus Ch 18 states that homosexuality along with incest, adultery and bestiality are evil because they are against the created order stated in Genesis 2.

Jesus states in Matthew 19 that men and women alone were created to come together sexually, reaffirming Genesis 2. Romans 1 states that homosexuality is again a distortion of the created order and is evil. 1 Corinthians Ch 6 lists many evil things and includes homosexuality. 1 Timothy Ch1 also states that homosexuality is evil.

The Church is stating something that has always been clear in the Bible. Homosexuality is evil. However it is not unforgivable and it's not worse than any other evil such as theft, adultery, lying, hatred of another human being, cruelty and many others. The message of Christianity is that we have all done evil against our Creator God, but God loved us and sent us his Son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sins on our behalf. Whoever, turns away from evil and places trust in Jesus to save him will have eternal life and will know the eternal love of God. The offer of Jesus is open to all people, including homosexuals. But if anyone refuses God's Son, then they will be condemned.

The deal about homosexuality, prematrimonial sex and sex for non reproduction reasons in the bible is that these actions caused illnesses. STD or other symptoms. People were bronze age savages back in the day, but basically they could sum up 1+1 and they figured out that sex causes alot of pain besides pleasure, but people would never listen to some guy, so they had to forbid it by a deity, who would put you into eternal pain if you don't follow its rules.

There's no reason for that these days any more and hence people don't trust in the bible as much as in the long gone times any more. Still some people, and I'm not talking about you as you seem to firmly believe in alot of the bible, but people like Broussard use certain excerpts of the bible to feed their agenta, which is sickening and basically the same thing muslem terrorists do.

Having said all of that, I respect your believes, but would never share them.

NumberSix
05-01-2013, 06:11 PM
The deal about homosexuality, prematrimonial sex and sex for non reproduction reasons in the bible is that these actions caused illnesses. STD or other symptoms. People were bronze age savages back in the day, but basically they could sum up 1+1 and they figured out that sex causes alot of pain besides pleasure, but people would never listen to some guy, so they had to forbid it by a deity, who would put you into eternal pain if you don't follow its rules.

There's no reason for that these days any more and hence people don't trust in the bible as much as in the long gone times any more. Still some people, and I'm not talking about you as you seem to firmly believe in alot of the bible, but people like Broussard use certain excerpts of the bible to feed their agenta, which is sickening and basically the same thing muslem terrorists do.

Having said all of that, I respect your believes, but would never share them.
The bible doesn't say there is anything wrong with pre-marital sex. It doesn't even say there is anything wrong with prostitution or abortion. There are even circumstances where rape is perfectly fine in the bible.

chuckbuck
05-01-2013, 06:20 PM

A Jew died for my sins, what's your point?

TheCalmInsanity
05-01-2013, 09:28 PM
How do you know this? You're just asserting this without backing it up with evidence.

God supposedly gave me this brain and the ability for critical thinking, so how is it fair that I be punished for eternity for not accepting a claim that you admit might not be logically correct? How am I supposed to know that something not logically correct does infact exist when this being has given me no confirmation of it's existence, and when there is no evidence for the existence of said being?

I've tried the "just have faith" thing. Was raised a Christian and went to church for years, but when I reached the age of 15 a decade ago, faith was not enough anymore. I realized that men have created thousands of different religions, so how could I be sure mine was the right one? I saw the flaws in living things (babies being born with missing limbs, illnesses, etc) and concluded that therefore there couldn't be a perfect designer. After my deconversion, I learned about evolution and the flaws in living things made perfect sense.

"God supposedly gave me this brain and the ability for critical thinking, so how is it fair that I be punished for eternity for not accepting a claim that you admit might not be logically correct?" This is a good point, however just like the whole flaws in living things argument, there can't be light without darkness, or good without evil. God did give you ability for critical thinking, and you have to use it to choose him or not. What's the point of this world being a test if it was THAT clear that he was there? That wouldn't really seperate the believers from the non-believers. Everything was made with room for debate, and for good reason. If it was too easy to see that God existed, Heaven would be for everyone.

He gave you logic and he also gave you passages with prophetic accuracy and scientific/historical accuracy. In the Old Testament there are prophecies about certain things like crucifixion (which didn't even exist at the time it was written... It's proven, the documents were way older than the time of crucifixion) that came true in the New Testament on point.

Point is, God gave you all the tools to believe Him, and all the tools to deny Him. It's up to you at that point.. I can't live your life for you (no one can).

305Baller
05-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Bump because I laughed at this again.

Lord Leoshes
05-15-2013, 03:35 PM

You tell them. I find it disrespectful when people don't believe in unicorns. :facepalm

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 03:55 PM
"God supposedly gave me this brain and the ability for critical thinking, so how is it fair that I be punished for eternity for not accepting a claim that you admit might not be logically correct?" This is a good point, however just like the whole flaws in living things argument, there can't be light without darkness, or good without evil. God did give you ability for critical thinking, and you have to use it to choose him or not. What's the point of this world being a test if it was THAT clear that he was there? That wouldn't really seperate the believers from the non-believers. Everything was made with room for debate, and for good reason. If it was too easy to see that God existed, Heaven would be for everyone.

He gave you logic and he also gave you passages with prophetic accuracy and scientific/historical accuracy. In the Old Testament there are prophecies about certain things like crucifixion (which didn't even exist at the time it was written... It's proven, the documents were way older than the time of crucifixion) that came true in the New Testament on point.

Point is, God gave you all the tools to believe Him, and all the tools to deny Him. It's up to you at that point.. I can't live your life for you (no one can).
There is no god. Your body is just full of 75 million year old alien souls that have been brainwashed into believing a false reality. Obvi.

RRR3
05-15-2013, 06:22 PM
I remember in elementary school a classmate of mine couldn't believe it when I told him Jesus was a Jew.

RRR3
05-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Speaking as an agnostic Jew, you guys also shouldn't act as if all Christians are anti-gay, because that is incredibly wrong.

ILLsmak
05-15-2013, 06:30 PM

I was raised a Catholic... and one thing I can say for sure about the Bible is even if there is nothing behind it, it's an amazing book. A lot of great writing in there. I think any writer or poet could learn a lot by reading how the Bible uses symbolism.

Plus, it is meaningful. Even if it was "written by men", it still has some good points about life. I don't understand why people are so caught up in the Bible being literal. Even if it's a metaphor, it's still powerful.

-Smak

ILLsmak
05-15-2013, 06:33 PM

yea, but son, compare the prose/poetry of the Bible to any other literary works of its time. No savage wrote that.

-Smak

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2013, 06:55 PM
yea, but son, compare the prose/poetry of the Bible to any other literary works of its time. No savage wrote that.

-Smak
You mean all the ones that medieval/christian/conquerers would have destroyed during their religious crusades? Or the potential ones that the "good christians" (peasants) of the time were incapable of writing due to being christian and indoctrinated to be illiterate to texts outside the bible since childhood - or would have been punished for writing if they had the capability? The bible is an indoctrination book. It's designed for people to read it, and only it, and to teach them to never trust or appreciate anything else. It's no more brilliant, beautiful, or unique of a piece of brainwashing literature than the current indoctrination books North Korea has been churning out since the days of Kim Il Sung. And it is no less savage than them either. It's brainwashing material.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:01 PM
You mean all the ones that medieval/christian/conquerers would have destroyed during their religious crusades? Or the potential ones that the "good christians" (peasants) of the time were incapable of writing due to being christian and indoctrinated to be illiterate to texts outside the bible since childhood - or would have been punished for writing if they had the capability? The bible is an indoctrination book. It's designed for people to read it, and only it, and to teach them to never trust or appreciate anything else. It's no more brilliant, beautiful, or unique of a piece of brainwashing literature than the current indoctrination books North Korea has been churning out since the days of Kim Il Sung. And it is no less savage than them either. It's brainwashing material.
If you were to follow the bible, what detrimental effect would it have on your life?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 07:09 PM

-Smak
It was certainly written by savages. If you don't know of the savagery in it, you haven't read it. Justifications for murder, rape, slavery, torture, punishing rape victims, inferiority of women, racism, and so on and so on.

Bronze age savagery.

insomniac
05-15-2013, 07:09 PM
If you were to follow the bible, what detrimental effect would it have on your life?

So many things I want to say to this, but i'll keep it simple...

Why exactly should someone follow the Bible if they can be a good person without it?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 07:12 PM
If you're a woman? A pretty fcuking terrible effect.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:15 PM
So many things I want to say to this, but i'll keep it simple...

Why exactly should someone follow the Bible if they can be a good person without it?
Its no different than trying to maintain a car without a hand book. How do you know how much oil to put in? What type? The correct type of gas? How do you determine whats good?

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:16 PM
If you're a woman? A pretty fcuking terrible effect.
In what way?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Its no different than trying to maintain a car without a hand book. How do you know how much oil to put in? What type? The correct type of gas? How do you determine whats good?
You consult a 2000 year old manual on how to operate a magic carpet. That clearly would apply to today's world the best. Obvi.

insomniac
05-15-2013, 07:19 PM

This analogy is so off base, it's ridiculous. I know what's right because I have a conscience and I respect my fellow man.

insomniac
05-15-2013, 07:20 PM
In what way?

If you have to ask, you obviously have not read the Bible and followed its teachings.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:23 PM
This analogy is so off base, it's ridiculous. I know what's right because I have a conscience and I respect my fellow man.
The fact is theres nothing in the bible that would be detrimental to your well being if you followed. I only asked that question because of how the bible is being viewed by some on here

FKAri
05-15-2013, 07:24 PM

You don't know anything. It's all based on what you have observed. A child taught to kill will kill. If the universe is deterministic than you don't have any control on what you're doing anyway. Nor do you have any free will to be "good" or "evil".

insomniac
05-15-2013, 07:25 PM
The fact is theres nothing in the bible that would be detrimental to your well being if you followed. I only asked that question because of how the bible is being viewed by some on here

Seriously dude, read the Bible. Using Pascal's Wager is not going to help you.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:26 PM
You consult a 2000 year old manual on how to operate a magic carpet. That clearly would apply to today's world the best. Obvi.
My grandfather and grandmother are old. But I respect their opinions on life because theyve been where im trying to go.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Being stoned to death for being a victim of rape is pretty detrimental to your well being.

insomniac
05-15-2013, 07:27 PM
You don't know anything. It's all based on what you have observed.

Congrats. You just defined science.

I am not sure the rest of your post had a point.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Being stoned to death for being a victim of rape is pretty detrimental to your well being.
Im gonna assume youre referring to Deuteronomy. Where it says if a man finds a woman and lies down with her and she doesnt scream, then they both are to be put to death.

This means that the two are committing fornication.

There is another story in the bible in which a woman is caught fornicating (a prostitute most likely) and the Pharisees bring her before Jesus to be stoned. And his reply was "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Meaning how are you gonna hold her accountable when you are a sinner yourself. In other words, he acknowledged the sin but didnt feel she needed to be put to death

FKAri
05-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Congrats. You just defined science.

I am not sure the rest of your post had a point.

The point was that "goodness" is relative and that everyone has observed and experienced different things leading to a different definition of what is right and wrong.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Seriously dude, read the Bible. Using Pascal's Wager is not going to help you.
Ive read the bible. I dont see anything wrong with it. Can you give me an example on how reading the bible is bad?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Im gonna assume youre referring to Deuteronomy. Where it says if a man finds a woman and lies down with her and she doesnt scream, then they both are to be put to death.

This means that the two are committing fornication.

There is another story in the bible in which a woman is caught fornicating (a prostitute most likely) and the Pharisees bring her before Jesus to be stoned. And his reply was "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Meaning how are you gonna hold her accountable when you are a sinner yourself. In other words, he acknowledged the sin but didnt feel she needed to be put to death
Lol. I see you took your time looking this up. Just for future reference, I know this stuff better than you do.

If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbor's wife. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
According to the bible, any virgin woman engaged to be married who is raped within city limits should be stoned to death because she was an evil slut who was asking for it.

If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days.
A virgin who isn't engaged or married who is raped is forced to marry her rapist. That's just fan-fcukin-tastic, isn't it?

The bible is a stupid book written by ignorant bronze age savages. It's foolish stupidity. If you believe it's the word of god or to be followed, you're an idiot for believing in foolish stupidity.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:48 PM
The point was that "goodness" is relative and that everyone has observed and experienced different things leading to a different definition of what is right and wrong.
Exactly. Im sure Jeffrey Dahmer saw nothing wrong with what he was doing

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Lol. I see you took your time looking this up. Just for future reference, I know this stuff better than you do.

According to the bible, any virgin woman engaged to be married who is raped within city limits should be stoned to death because she was an evil slut who was asking for it.

A virgin who isn't engaged or married who is raped is forced to marry her rapist. That's just fan-fcukin-tastic, isn't it?

The bible is a stupid book written by ignorant bronze age savages. It's foolish stupidity. If you believe it's the word of god or to be followed, you're an idiot for believing in foolish stupidity.
Youre wrong bro. It distinctly states if she didnt CRY OUT FOR HELP. Meaning she allowed it.

The second half of your comment is a culture. Not a biblical law.

Why not respond to the story of Mary Magdalene.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Exactly. Im sure Jeffrey Dahmer saw nothing wrong with what he was doing
Well, then you would be quite wrong.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Well, then you would be quite wrong.
How do you know? What do you have in your ice box?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Youre wrong bro. It distinctly states if she didnt CRY OUT FOR HELP. Meaning she allowed it.

No, the ASSUMPTION that she didn't cry out for help. Doesn't account for the fact that maybe nobody was around to hear her, or the rapist covered her mouth, or she was unconscious, or was threatened with a knife, etc... Nope. If nobody heard her scream, she must have wanted it. Yup. That's the way it works. No rapes within city limits.:rolleyes:

Anyway, why are you arguing this you fcuking retard? What's your point. That if she did indeed willingly have sex that she does infact deserve to be stoned to death? Really? That's what you're arguing for?

The second half of your comment is a culture. Not a biblical law.
No moron, it's BIBLICAL. It's Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

If you don't know what is in the bible, keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.

97 bulls
05-15-2013, 08:17 PM
No, the ASSUMPTION that she didn't cry out for help. Doesn't account for the fact that maybe nobody was around to hear her, or the rapist covered her mouth, or she was unconscious, or was threatened with a knife, etc... Nope. If nobody heard her scream, she must have wanted it. Yup. That's the way it works. No rapes within city limits.:rolleyes:

Anyway, why are you arguing this you fcuking retard? What's your point. That if she did indeed willingly have sex that she does infact deserve to be stoned to death? Really? That's what you're arguing for?

No moron, it's BIBLICAL. It's Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

If you don't know what is in the bible, keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.
I can tell by the way youre talking that you know youre wrong. And am exposing yourl logic as a means to justify wrong doing.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 08:21 PM
I can tell by the way youre talking that you know youre wrong. And am exposing yourl logic as a means to justify wrong doing.
Translation: "I got nothing"

I'm directly quoting what you're stupid fcuking book says. Don't argue with me. I didn't write it. It says a rape victim has to marry her rapist. That's YOUR book. That's what it says. You say there's nothing detrimental. That's pretty detrimental.

MichaelCheazley
05-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Lock this stupid ass thread already. Turned into a dumb ass shitstorm that has nothing to do with basketball

Shepseskaf
05-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Lock this stupid ass thread already. Turned into a dumb ass shitstorm that has nothing to do with basketball
This.

The majority of ISH posters simply aren't intellectually qualified to seriously debate topics like religion.

Basketball should be the only subject under discussion.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Christians getting upset when people point out the fallacies and brutality of the things printed with in their book. Their solution? Request a thread lock to silence the critics of course :rolleyes:

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Christians getting upset when people point out the fallacies and brutality of the things printed with in their book. Their solution? Request a thread lock to silence the critics of course :rolleyes:
Yup. I completely own 97 bulls and all he has to come back with is "I can tell you know you're wrong"......

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Shepseskaf
05-15-2013, 08:44 PM
The thread should be locked because the discussion is quite frankly wack.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 08:50 PM
The thread should be locked because the discussion is quite frankly wack.
You don't like the tread? So stay out of the tread then. Problem solved.

Bernie Nips
05-15-2013, 09:01 PM
ITT: NumberSix's best posting ever.

I especially loved the "what's your point? That if the sex was consensual then she deserves to be stoned to death?" hahahahaha

FiveRings
05-15-2013, 09:09 PM
It has a detrimental effect on many people's lives.

Do you think past slaves owned by Christians liked being slaves? The Bible says that slavery is just fine.

What about supposed witches killed because the Bible says Do not suffer a witch to live? Being tortured and killed was pretty detrimental to them.

Those Christians who bomb abortion clinics and kill people say the Bible was their inspiration and they felt like it was their duty to God to stop abortions.

Many millions of Christians want to change the law in Western countries so that women once again do not have control over their own bodies. If you're pro life, I consider you to be anti women.

In many countries it because of religion that gays do not have equal rights. Bigoted and hateful Christians don't want to give them the right to get married like everyone else.

Almost half of Americans, for example, don't accept the fact of evolution, and bring up their kids with shit fake science, and indoctrinate their children to distrust scientists. The intelligent design movement is trying to get their creationism trash taught in schools.

The pope tells Catholics it is a sin to use contraception, so in turn he is helping the spread of Aids, leading to more and more death.

Some Christians pray for healing rather than getting their children proper medical treatment, which has resulted in many deaths.

In some African countries, apostates are still being put to death for leaving the religion. This is a much worse problem in Islam, but it's still happening with Christianity too.

Teaching little children about Hell in my opinion is a form of abuse and torture of the child's mind.

I could go on and on but I'll stop here.

Heavincent
05-15-2013, 09:10 PM
I went to a Catholic school when I was a kid, and I remember asking the teacher "what proof is there that God existed?"...she says "Um, the Bible obviously!" I remember laughing my ass of at that. I was just some dumb ass punk kid and even I could see through the bullshit, yet there are full grown adults who take the bible 100% literally.

There are plenty of perfectly normal Christians though. Not all of them are psychotic lunatics.

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 09:22 PM
There's nothing wrong with believing in God. There are many things wrong with following a book written by men claiming to be speaking the word of God. Especially when that book is directly responsible for more death than anything else in human history. God is good, organized religion is not. It was a tool created to control the masses.

CavaliersFTW
05-15-2013, 09:25 PM
It has a detrimental effect on many people's lives.

Do you think past slaves owned by Christians liked being slaves? The Bible says that slavery is just fine.

What about supposed witches killed because the Bible says Do not suffer a witch to live? Being tortured and killed was pretty detrimental to them.

Those Christians who bomb abortion clinics and kill people say the Bible was their inspiration and they felt like it was their duty to God to stop abortions.

Many millions of Christians want to change the law in Western countries so that women once again do not have control over their own bodies. If you're pro life, I consider you to be anti women.

In many countries it because of religion that gays do not have equal rights. Bigoted and hateful Christians don't want to give them the right to get married like everyone else.

Almost half of Americans, for example, don't accept the fact of evolution, and bring up their kids with shit fake science, and indoctrinate their children to distrust scientists. The intelligent design movement is trying to get their creationism trash taught in schools.

The pope tells Catholics it is a sin to use contraception, so in turn he is helping the spread of Aids, leading to more and more death.

Some Christians pray for healing rather than getting their children proper medical treatment, which has resulted in many deaths.

In some African countries, apostates are still being put to death for leaving the religion. This is a much worse problem in Islam, but it's still happening with Christianity too.

Teaching little children about Hell in my opinion is a form of abuse and torture of the child's mind.

I could go on and on but I'll stop here.
:applause: this is why I said earlier, the Bible is an ancient indoctrination book from the middle east - not much different than the shit North Korea pumps out in the name of the deified Kim il Sung to brainwash its people into submission at this present time. It's filled with misinformation about how the world works and cheap scare tactics designed to get you to read it, and follow it forever, and ignore everything else. There aren't any more "good values" in it than you'll find in a mother goose book. In fact, there are quite shocking, and TERRIBLE things in it by modern standards. 2,000 year old desert savages wrote it - it's their values that they put in it. Are these the values we still want to follow in the 21st century!? You shouldn't get "good values" from the bible, you should get them from the culture and society your living in NOW, and you learn how to conform to them via good parenting and education. The bible is completely useless at worst, but more realistically it is actually harmful to critical thinking as we know it and is detrimental to learning and the bettering of our future generations. I certainly don't want my kids thinking slavery is okay, serpents are "evil", and that they need to be afraid of an invisible man in the sky that will send them to a place where they will be burned and tortured eternally if they aren't nice to their neighbors.

Guy Ledouche
05-15-2013, 10:03 PM
I understand that its "cool" to hate on religion on the internet. I get that. But why are you posting that here? Do you think you're going to get people to stop believing in what they believe in? Nobody cares. You don't like religion. Good for you.

This is nothing but a troll thread and it should have been locked a long time ago.

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 10:11 PM
I understand that its "cool" to hate on religion on the internet. I get that. But why are you posting that here? Do you think you're going to get people to stop believing in what they believe in? Nobody cares. You don't like religion. Good for you.

This is nothing but a troll thread and it should have been locked a long time ago.

By this logic we should discuss nothing. No ones going to change their opinion about Kobe/LeBron/their favorite/least favorite teams. So we just shouldn't talk about basketball. We discuss religion here because this is a topic on religion. You're posting this because you can tell you're on the losing side of the argument. If this is locked for being a troll thread then 98% of the other threads on ISH should be locked.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:12 PM

Translation -- one must throw logic out the window. Get it?

kamil
05-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Here's one that always puts christians in their place;

The only unforgivable sin is the rejection of the holy spirit and is punishable by being eternally damned in hell.

Gandhi didn't believe in the holy spirit. Is he now in hell?

Guy Ledouche
05-15-2013, 10:21 PM
By this logic we should discuss nothing. No ones going to change their opinion about Kobe/LeBron/their favorite/least favorite teams. So we just shouldn't talk about basketball. We discuss religion here because this is a topic on religion. You're posting this because you can tell you're on the losing side of the argument. If this is locked for being a troll thread then 98% of the other threads on ISH should be locked.

Its an NBA forum, not a religion forum.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Here's one that always puts christians in their place;

The only unforgivable sin is the rejection of the holy spirit and is punishable by being eternally damned in hell.

Gandhi didn't believe in the holy spirit. Is he now in hell?

what about all the people who lived before christ?

God is not particularly friendly if he goes about creating large amounts of people who have absolutely no hope but to burn in hell eternally. Why not just send them straight there?

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 10:23 PM
An NBA analyst made a religious comment that is causing controversy within the NBA. That is related to the NBA enough to warrant a discussion. If you want to get pissy about it then leave the thread. It's not like the forum is overloaded with religious topics.

OriginalNameGuy
05-15-2013, 10:24 PM
:durantunimpressed:

Why is this thread still open? Nothing but trolling about religion.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:26 PM

oh boo hoo.

We got on this topic because Broussard brought his religion onto ESPN as a basis for criticizing a basketball player.

This stuff happens all the time, and the same people who defended him are now saying this thread should be locked. It really is :facepalm worthy that it's ONLY the religious people on this forum who want this thread to be locked or to change the subject. Not a single non-believer or agnostic on here wants to shut down this thread. Not. a. single. one.

If you believe something that you think can literally save everyone else on this board from ETERNAL SUFFERING AND DAMNATION, and you don't want to talk about it and try to help your fellow man out, you're a TERRIBLE PERSON. Think about it... "Well these people will burn in hell forever, but damnit! This is a basketball forum! I refuse to discuss my religion on a basketball forum"

Guy Ledouche
05-15-2013, 10:30 PM
oh boo hoo.

We got on this topic because Broussard brought his religion onto ESPN as a basis for criticizing a basketball player.

This stuff happens all the time, and the same people who defended him are now saying this thread should be locked. It really is :facepalm worthy that it's ONLY the religious people on this forum who want this thread to be locked or to change the subject. Not a single non-believer or agnostic on here wants to shut down this thread. Not. a. single. one.

If you believe something that you think can literally save everyone else on this board from ETERNAL SUFFERING AND DAMNATION, and you don't want to talk about it and try to help your fellow man out, you're a TERRIBLE PERSON.

You couldn't be more wrong. I don't believe in any religion. However, I don't feel the need to try to get people to stop believing what they believe in. It doesn't matter to me. Why does it bother you so much if people believe in things you don't?

This thread was made for no reason other than trolling religious people.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:36 PM
You couldn't be more wrong. I don't believe in any religion. However, I don't feel the need to try to get people to stop believing what they believe in. It doesn't matter to me. Why does it bother you so much if people believe in things you don't?

I don't think anyone is trying to convince believers to stop believing anything.

It is possible to think, and have a discussion about something, without having a tangible goal in mind. It can be a good intellectual exercise to debate religion, or basketball, for that matter. How many Kobe fans have turned into Lebron fans the last few years here?

Part of the reason some of the adults in the room feel the need to point out the hypocrisy of religion, when it rears its ugly head (chris broussard, human history) is that can be an immensely destructive force and has caused more human suffering and wars than any single other cause in the history of the world.

The ABILITY to discuss religion with an open mind, even while holding onto your personal beliefs, is a sign of civility and intellect. If more people were CAPABLE of doing this, the world would be a better place.

I don't have any problem with people's beliefs, I specifically have a problem with people who think beliefs cannot be discussed in public, but CAN dictate our laws, societal norms, ETC.

It's worth talking about.

kamil
05-15-2013, 10:37 PM
If religious people were so sure of their faith, they would embrace all criticisms and questions only to prove the credibility of their faith. This doesn't usually happen though, they get offended and scurry off. Perhaps they have doubt about their own religion?

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:43 PM
If religious people were so sure of their faith, they would embrace all criticisms and questions only to prove the credibility of their faith. This doesn't usually happen though, they get offended and scurry off. Perhaps they have doubt about their own religion?

One of the many beliefs children are indoctrinated with is:

THERE IS NO QUESTIONING YOUR BELIEF. YOU MAY NOT. OTHERS MAY NOT.

Problem is, growing up this way, when people are actually asked to defend their belief systems (ie spread the word of christianity right?), they are woefully unprepared, have literally no idea why they believe what they do. That makes people feel very insecure. So they react in the ways we are seeing on this thread.

That's why Christianity is only spread to oppressed areas of the world, and children. Christ brings you this food, this shelter, do you believe in Christ? Yes, yes I do. Nom nom

btw the hypocrisy is NOT AT ALL confined to christianity, so don't feel bad. All religions are implicated.

Guy Ledouche
I don't think anyone is trying to convince believers to stop believing anything.

It is possible to think, and have a discussion about something, without having a tangible goal in mind. It can be a good intellectual exercise to debate religion, or basketball, for that matter. How many Kobe fans have turned into Lebron fans the last few years here?

Part of the reason some of the adults in the room feel the need to point out the hypocrisy of religion, when it rears its ugly head (chris broussard, human history) is that can be an immensely destructive force and has caused more human suffering and wars than any single other cause in the history of the world.

The ABILITY to discuss religion with an open mind, even while holding onto your personal beliefs, is a sign of civility and intellect. If more people were CAPABLE of doing this, the world would be a better place.

I don't have any problem with people's beliefs, I specifically have a problem with people who think beliefs cannot be discussed in public, but CAN dictate our laws, societal norms, ETC.

It's worth talking about.

And I agree with that 100%. This just isn't the right forum to discuss that though.

CavaliersFTW

Incorrect. This thread was made to point out what an idiot Chris Broussard is - and why. The people who share much of, or most of Chris Broussard's beliefs seem to be getting offended in the process, and now they want the thread locked. However, they never requested the thread "God Bless Chris Broussard" be locked. Hypocrisy at it's finest. If god is being preached or talked about as if he is real and the bible is real (regardless of how offensive this may be to non-religious folks or folks of differing religion) none of these Christian people complain - but as soon as someone vocally disagrees with their fundamental beliefs and points out all the flaws they see within they revert to requesting a thread lock and complaining? C'mon now.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 10:46 PM
I know you know this girl by the name of Danielle, body of a goddess face from hell

kamil
05-15-2013, 10:49 PM
One of the many beliefs children are indoctrinated with is:

THERE IS NO QUESTIONING YOUR BELIEF. YOU MAY NOT. OTHERS MAY NOT.

Problem is, growing up this way, when people are actually asked to defend their belief systems (ie spread the word of christianity right?), they are woefully unprepared, have literally no idea why they believe what they do. That makes people feel very insecure. So they react in the ways we are seeing on this thread.

That's why Christianity is only spread to oppressed areas of the world, and children. Christ brings you this food, this shelter, do you believe in Christ? Yes, yes I do. Nom nom

btw the hypocrisy is NOT AT ALL confined to christianity, so don't feel bad. All religions are implicated.

You should watch the documentary 'Jesus Camp' (if you haven't already). However, you'll feel really sick afterwards so I strongly recommend watching anything from George Carlin immediately after.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:53 PM
And I agree with that 100%. This just isn't the right forum to discuss that though.

as Cavs has already concisely pointed out, the crossover came when Chris B opened his mouth on ESPN, talking about an NBA basketball player.

I was implying this in the part of my post that said, I've got a problem when societal norms are dictated in large part by popular religion. That is the crossover, and why it is being talked about on an nba forum. The influence of religion doesn't stop at the doors of the church.

It's simply insidious to restrict discussion of religion to "religious forums" or churches when it affects all parts of our daily lives.

Do you really expect there is an environment anywhere in the world, internet included, where nonbelievers can debate religion with believers? Can I go to a religious forum and have this discussion? Can I go to a church and ask questions? I don't think so. Yet I have to watch it on ESPN.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 10:57 PM
You should watch the documentary 'Jesus Camp' (if you haven't already). However, you'll feel really sick afterwards so I strongly recommend watching anything from George Carlin immediately after.

I'll check it out, I already have a good (bad) feeling I know what it is, but hell, I can always use another documentary.

Thanks for advice re Carlin -- I was lucky enough to see him live a few years ago, not long before he died. Came to my college. He was at his absolute best in the 70s though, check out the SNL he did. The stuff he said would be highly controversial today if it happened on SNL.

TheCalmInsanity
05-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Translation -- one must throw logic out the window. Get it?

Not necessarily, but religion doesn't RELY on logic like science does. Science is about concrete facts, and proving through evidence. Religion works through faith.

TheCalmInsanity
05-15-2013, 11:08 PM
This picture always helps too:

http://i43.tinypic.com/30wb0nb.jpg

Remember, you don't live your life THAT much differently.. People act like Christians are imprisoned. I have a great life, the Bible's rules aren't to make you hate your life. If you didn't get a ticket for passing red lights, would you do it anyways on a street with lots of cars?

Eternity is not a fun thing to risk, and it's not something to play with or gamble on. Just think about it

DMAVS41
05-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Not necessarily, but religion doesn't RELY on logic like science does. Science is about concrete facts, and proving through evidence. Religion works through faith.

That is the problem though. We have a world in which people are making decisions impacting our present and future as a species based on something that by it's definition is;

the belief in something without evidence.

That is just a stupid way to go about living in the world.

I am not saying we should try to ban religion or anything like that, but using "faith" or "personal beliefs" to affect things like public policy or make decisions about funding things like stem cell research is just not a good use of our abilities as human beings.

All it takes is some intellectual honesty. Nobody knows how the universe came to be and nobody knows if there is a "God"...nobody. So once we all admit that...the notion of using a book thousands of years old based on word of mouth and then copies of copies of copies about the divine origins of a man born of a virgin....a book that doesn't condemn rape or slavery...that tells you burn witches...that tells you it's wrong to be gay....etc.

It's just idiotic.

And that is just Christianity. All the other relgions are equally or even more so absurd to base your life on.

Mormonism is a perfect example of this. It was clearly made up by a known con man. Clearly. Joseph Smith was a fraud and a hack....yet that religion has taken off...and it should scare the **** out of sane and rational people that so many people in this day and age can devote their life to something they is clearly false and clearly made up.

As a society we have to start to marginalize people who use faith as a reason or argument. When someone asks another person why they are against gay marriage or stem cell research. A proper answer is not...because of my religion. Because after a little intellectual honesty...that person would have to admit that their religion/faith could be completely off and total bullshit.

Rational discourse and logic should be used over non falsifiable garbage

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 11:18 PM

Totally agree.

As for the picture you posted, it's a broken link, but I feel like it's probably something like

If you don't believe in God, and there is a God, you will go to hell.

If you do believe in God, and there is a God, you will be saved.

If you do believe in God, and there is no God, we're all in the same boat, nothing lost through believing (except potentially a lifetime of being wrong on message boards)

Allow me to add a few other statements to consider

If you don't believe in God, and there is a God, but it caters to aliens and despises humans, he might have mercy on your soul

If you do believe in God, and there is a God, but it's a different God than you believe in, despises humans, and never bothered creating a hell, it might decide to create a hell and place you there.

If you don't believe in God, and there is a God that loves everyone, he might decide that since he didn't give you enough reason to believe in him, and he endowed you with logic, it wouldn't be fair to subject you to an eternity of suffering.

I could go on forever. Pascal's BS assumes many, many things to be true that also cannot be proven. Such as, if God exists and you don't believe in it, you go to hell. Says who? If I don't believe in God, why in the world would I believe that IF there is a God, I'm going to hell? I'm an optimist. If there is some sort of force watching over us and actually has our best interests in mind, it wouldn't create a world with no physical sign of God's existence, and then eternally punish literally billions of people who don't come to the conclusion that God exists. I believe God, if it exists, is understanding of our human condition, since ostensibly God created humans.

DMAVS41
05-15-2013, 11:19 PM

Remember, you don't live your life THAT much differently.. People act like Christians are imprisoned. I have a great life, the Bible's rules aren't to make you hate your life. If you didn't get a ticket for passing red lights, would you do it anyways on a street with lots of cars?

Eternity is not a fun thing to risk, and it's not something to play with or gamble on. Just think about it

You can't choose to believe something. You either believe it or not. I can't choose to believe in the Christian God because it doesn't add up to me or make sense. So I'd have to lie to myself.

And if there is a God...he'd see right through that. Truly believing is not something you can control.

You can control how you live your life and how you treat others and doing the right things etc.

But the notion that you can choose to believe something you don't really believe in to "play it safe" is just absurd.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Exactly. Religion is based on making stuff up and assuming it's true.

Believing baseless claims isn't something to admire or be proud of.

Mrofir
05-15-2013, 11:27 PM
But the notion that you can choose to believe something you don't really believe in to "play it safe" is just absurd.

excellent point

willds09
05-15-2013, 11:29 PM

shut up thats why chris bosh iz gay.

COnDEMnED
05-15-2013, 11:36 PM

Question.... If you write about something that doesn't exist yet, like crucifixion... and someone can read your writing in the future and take inspiration from your writings to create said crucifixion.. how is that a prophecy? When I was a kid playing my first pc game ever, packman, in the mid to late 80's... I knew one day in the future they would create something that would fit in the palm of my hand and be able to play packman.. Does that make me a prophet?

che guevara
05-15-2013, 11:37 PM

:oldlol: Gotta love the complete arrogance of guys like you, acting as if there's only 2 choices. What if it turns out Islam is the true religion, not Christianity? You're ****ed. There are thousands of religions throughout human history, why are you so sure YOUR favorite one is correct?

DMAVS41
05-15-2013, 11:38 PM

This.

The notion that faith is a virtue is one of the biggest fails of human society so far.

Think about what that statement is really saying...

The belief in something with no evidence and no good reason to believe in it is a virtuous thing....

WTF

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 11:43 PM
This.

The notion that faith is a virtue is one of the biggest fails of human society so far.

Think about what that statement is really saying...

The belief in something with no evidence and no good reason to believe in it is a virtuous thing....

WTF
Not sure I would say that. You could just calk it up to social Darwinism. Perhaps bad things like slavery, religion and other things were necessary steps to get to where we now are as a civilization. Now that we are where we are, maybe the things once used to control society are no no longer needed.

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 11:46 PM
The condemnation of faith as a concept is astounding to me. I understand the hatred of religion but not faith or God as a mere idea. There is a reason many scientists believe in a higher power. Faith is not bad. Having faith in the wrong things is. No one should have faith in a random guy spewing his personal ideas on how the universe formed if he has no proof. Make your own assumptions because when presented with 0 evidence, the popes opinion is equal to yours because you're operating with equal knowledge on the subject.

COnDEMnED
05-15-2013, 11:50 PM
Another question.. If religion works through faith, like most religions do, how do you decide which religion to put your faith into? Because it has more to do with your surroundings and outside influence than your actual choice, let me explain. You're a Christian right? Your parents were probably Christians. If you were like me, you went to a private Christian school all the way up until High School. You had a better chance of becoming Christian than anything else..because that's what you know and that's what you were taught. Now let me ask you, if you were born again tomorrow in Afghanistan, your parents read from the Quran, you're born in a predominantly Muslim country, do you still think you would be Christian or would the outside influences like culture and pressure from your Afghani parents ultimately make you a Muslim?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Another question.. If religion works through faith, like most religions do, how do you decide which religion to put your faith into? Because it has more to do with your surroundings and outside influence than your actual choice, let me explain. You're a Christian right? Your parents were probably Christians. If you were like me, you went to a private Christian school all the way up until High School. You had a better chance of becoming Christian than anything else..because that's what you know and that's what you were taught. Now let me ask you, if you were born again tomorrow in Afghanistan, your parents read from the Koran, you're born in a predominantly Muslim country, do you still think you would be Christian or would the outside influences like culture and pressure from your Afghani parents ultimately make you a Muslim?
Simple answer. Chose Scientology.

DMAVS41
05-15-2013, 11:54 PM
The condemnation of faith as a concept is astounding to me. I understand the hatred of religion but not faith or God as a mere idea. There is a reason many scientists believe in a higher power. Faith is not bad. Having faith in the wrong things is. No one should have faith in a random guy spewing his personal ideas on how the universe formed if he has no proof. Make your own assumptions because when presented with 0 evidence, the popes opinion is equal to yours because you're operating with equal knowledge on the subject.

We are talking about it in relation to religion.

I have no issue with someone coming to the conclusion that there is something out there and that human beings have more of a purpose and that this isn't some cosmic accident...etc.

I have no issue with that. But when people jump from a somewhat deist approach to the approach of religion...using religion to make decisions and impact society is where I have a problem.

But simple "faith" defined as hope or an open mind to there being something out there is fine to me.

Just don't try to use it to make decisions in the real world for no reason.

DMAVS41
05-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Not sure I would say that. You could just calk it up to social Darwinism. Perhaps bad things like slavery, religion and other things were necessary steps to get to where we now are as a civilization. Now that we are where we are, maybe the things once used to control society are no no longer needed.

Yes. It was necessary in many ways.

But we are now turning off our brains in order to uphold iron age beliefs.

Civilization and society seem to evolve just like things in nature. Simply put...if we hadn't evolved as a civilization...we wouldn't be here right now.

COnDEMnED
05-16-2013, 12:10 AM
Here's something that I've always wondered. Being an ex-Christian myself, Christians believe in ghosts: Father, son, and holy ghost (spirit) right? Now think of slavery. Many slaves died on the ship ride to their final destination to be sold. Those who died on the way over were probably never exposed to Christianity. Those who survived went on to be slaves. Many of the slaves, i'm sure, were exposed to Christianity over time. Many of them also practiced voodoo. Here's my thought, if there is a god, and ghosts exist, how come slave ghosts don't come back and haunt white people.

Bernie Nips
05-16-2013, 12:34 AM
:oldlol: Gotta love the complete arrogance of guys like you, acting as if there's only 2 choices. What if it turns out Islam is the true religion, not Christianity? You're ****ed. There are thousands of religions throughout human history, why are you so sure YOUR favorite one is correct?

http://i.imgur.com/0PzVg.png

I'm sure that if there is a god and I die and I'm before him, he'll be like "well at least you didn't believe in that other cokksucker, I'll give you a free pass". If you're wrong about your god, he'd be like "SCREW YOU YA PIECE OF SHIT, YOU BELIEVED IN THE WRONG GOD, ETERNAL SUFFERING FOR YOU!!!!"

Shepseskaf
05-16-2013, 12:45 AM
I can't believe this hasn't been locked yet.

I'll just say that if you look up the actual history surrounding xtianity and all of the so-called 'mainstream' religions, they're all man-created and developed.

The true history of humankind on the planet is not truly defined or explained by any religion.

Shepseskaf
05-16-2013, 12:48 AM
You don't like the tread? So stay out of the tread then. Problem solved.
I hate it when false, or uninformed information is passed around -- and there's plenty of it in this thread. That's why its wack.

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM
Here is my response to Pascal's Wager. This is a list of gods that people have or still do worship. You better believe in and worship all of them just to be safe :cheers:

A, Adad, Adapa, Adrammelech, Aeon, Agasaya, Aglibol, Ahriman, Ahura Mazda, Ahurani, Ai-ada, Al-Lat, Aja, Aka, Alalu, Al-Lat, Amm, Al-Uzza (El-'Ozza or Han-Uzzai), An, Anahita, Anath (Anat), Anatu, Anbay, Anshar, Anu, Anunitu, An-Zu, Apsu, Aqhat, Ararat, Arinna, Asherali, Ashnan, Ashtoreth, Ashur, Astarte, Atar, Athirat, Athtart, Attis, Aya, Baal (Bel), Baalat (Ba'Alat), Baau, Basamum, Beelsamin, Belit-Seri, Beruth, Borak, Broxa, Caelestis, Cassios, Lebanon, Antilebanon, and Brathy, Chaos, Chemosh, Cotys, Cybele, Daena, Daevas, Dagon, Damkina, Dazimus, Derketo, Dhat-Badan, Dilmun, Dumuzi (Du'uzu), Duttur, Ea, El, Endukugga, Enki, Enlil, Ennugi, Eriskegal, Ereshkigal (Allatu), Eshara, Eshmun, Firanak, Fravashi, Gatamdug, Genea, Genos, Gestinanna, Gula, Hadad, Hannahanna, Hatti, Hea, Hiribi, The Houri, Humban, Innana, Ishkur, Ishtar, Ithm, Jamshid or Jamshyd, Jehovah, Jesus, Kabta, Kadi, Kamrusepas, Ki (Kiki), Kingu, Kolpia, Kothar-u-Khasis, Lahar, Marduk, Mari, Meni, Merodach, Misor, Moloch, Mot, Mushdama, Mylitta, Naamah, Nabu (Nebo), Nairyosangha, Nammu, Namtaru, Nanna, Nebo, Nergal, Nidaba, Ninhursag or Nintu, Ninlil, Ninsar, Nintur, Ninurta, Pa, Qadshu, Rapithwin, Resheph (Mikal or Mekal), Rimmon, Sadarnuna, Shahar, Shalim, Shamish, Shapshu, Sheger, Sin, Siris (Sirah), Taautos, Tammuz, Tanit, Taru, Tasimmet, Telipinu, Tiamat, Tishtrya, Tsehub, Utnapishtim, Utu, Wurusemu, Yam, Yarih (Yarikh), Yima, Zaba, Zababa, Zam, Zanahary (Zanaharibe), Zarpandit, Zarathustra, Zatavu, Zazavavindrano, Ziusudra, Zu (Imdugud), Zurvan

China (170):
Ba, Caishen, Chang Fei, Chang Hsien, Chang Pan, Ch'ang Tsai, Chao san-Niang, Chao T'eng-k'ang, Chen Kao, Ch'eng Huang, Cheng San-Kung, Cheng Yuan-ho, Chi Po, Chien-Ti, Chih Jih, Chih Nii, Chih Nu, Ch'ih Sung-tzu, Ching Ling Tzu, Ch'ing Lung, Chin-hua Niang-niang, Chio Yuan-Tzu, Chou Wang, Chu Niao, Chu Ying, Chuang-Mu, Chu-jung, Chun T'i, Ch'ung Ling-yu, Chung Liu, Chung-kuei, Chung-li Ch'an, Di Jun, Fan K'uei, Fei Lien, Feng Pho-Pho, Fengbo, Fu Hsing, Fu-Hsi, Fu-Pao, Gaomei, Guan Di, Hao Ch'iu, Heng-o, Ho Po (Ping-I), Hou Chi, Hou T'u, Hsi Ling-su, Hsi Shih, Hsi Wang Mu, Hsiao Wu, Hsieh T'ien-chun, Hsien Nung, Hsi-shen, Hsu Ch'ang, Hsuan Wen-hua, Huang Ti, Huang T'ing, Huo Pu, Hu-Shen, Jen An, Jizo Bosatsu, Keng Yen-cheng, King Wan, Ko Hsien-Weng, Kuan Ti, Kuan Ti, Kuei-ku Tzu, Kuo Tzu-i, Lai Cho, Lao Lang, Lei Kung, Lei Tsu, Li Lao-chun, Li Tien, Liu Meng, Liu Pei, Lo Shen, Lo Yu, Lo-Tsu Ta-Hsien, Lu Hsing, Lung Yen, Lu-pan, Ma-Ku, Mang Chin-i, Mang Shen, Mao Meng, Men Shen, Miao Hu, Mi-lo Fo, Ming Shang, Nan-chi Hsien-weng, Niu Wang, Nu Wa, Nu-kua, Pa, Pa Cha, Pai Chung, Pai Liu-Fang, Pai Yu, P'an Niang, P'an-Chin-Lien, Pao Yuan-ch'uan, Phan Ku, P'i Chia-Ma, Pien Ho, San Kuan, Sao-ch'ing Niang, Sarudahiko, Shang Chien, Shang Ti, She chi, Shen Hsui-Chih, Shen Nung, Sheng Mu, Shih Liang, Shiu Fang, Shou-lao, Shun I Fu-jen, Sien-Tsang, Ssu-ma Hsiang-ju, Sun Pin, Sun Ssu-miao, Sung-Chiang, Tan Chu, T'ang Ming Huang, Tao Kung, T'ien Fei, Tien Hou, Tien Mu, Ti-tsang, Tsai Shen, Ts'an Nu, Ts'ang Chien, Tsao Chun, Tsao-Wang, T'shai-Shen, Tung Chun, T'ung Chung-chung, T'ung Lai-yu, Tung Lu, T'ung Ming, Tzu-ku Shen, Wa, Wang Ta-hsien, Wang-Mu-Niang-Niang, Weiwobo, Wen-ch'ang, Wu-tai Yuan-shuai, Xi Hou, Xi Wangmu, Xiu Wenyin, Yanwang, Yaoji, Yen-lo, Yen-Lo-Wang, Yi, Yu, Yu Ch'iang, Yu Huang, Yun-T'ung, Yu-Tzu, Zaoshen, Zhang Xi, , Zhin, Zhongguei, , Zigu Shen, , Zisun, Ch'ang-O

balto slavic: (125)
Aba-khatun, Aigiarm, Ajysyt, Alkonost, Almoshi, Altan-Telgey, Ama, Anapel, As-ava, Ausaitis, Austeja, Ayt'ar, Baba Yaga (Jezi Baba), Belobog (Belun), Boldogasszony, Breksta, Bugady Musun, Chernobog (Crnobog, Czarnobog, Czerneboch, Cernobog), Cinei-new, Colleda (Koliada), Cuvto-ava, Dali, Darzu-mate, Dazhbog, Debena, Devana, Diiwica (Dilwica), Doda (Dodola), Dolya, Dragoni, Dugnai, Dunne Enin, Edji, Elena, Erce, Etugen, Falvara, The Fates, The Fatit, Gabija, Ganiklis, Giltine, Hotogov Mailgan, Hov-ava, Iarila, Isten, Ja-neb'a, Jedza, Joda-mate, Kaldas, Kaltes, Keretkun, Khadau, Khursun (Khors), Kostrubonko, Kovas, Krumine, Kupala, Kupalo, Laima, Leshy, Marina, Marzana, Matergabiae, Mat Syra Zemlya, Medeine, Menu (Menulis), Mir-Susne-Khum, Myesyats, Nastasija, (Russia) Goddess of sleep., Nelaima, Norov, Numi-Tarem, Nyia, Ora, Ot, Patollo, Patrimpas, Pereplut, Perkuno, Perun, Pikuolis, Pilnytis, Piluitus, Potrimpo, Puskaitis, Rod, Rugevit, Rultennin, Rusalki, Sakhadai-Noin, Saule, Semargl, Stribog, Sudjaje, Svantovit (Svantevit, Svitovyd), Svarazic (Svarozic, Svarogich), Tengri, Tairgin, Triglav, Ulgen (Ulgan, lgn), Veles (Volos), Vesna, Xatel-Ekwa, Xoli-Kaltes, Yamm, Yarilo, Yarovit, Ynakhsyt, Zaria, Zeme mate, Zemyna, Ziva (Siva), Zizilia, Zonget, Zorya, Zvoruna, Zvezda Dennitsa, Zywie

Hindu (72):
Aditi, Adityas, Ambika, Ananta (Shesha), Annapurna (Annapatni), Aruna, Ashvins, Balarama, Bhairavi, Brahma, Buddha, Dakini, Devi, Dharma, Dhisana, Durga, Dyaus, Ganesa (Ganesha), Ganga (Ganges), Garuda, Gauri, Gopis, Hanuman, Hari-Hara, Hulka Devi, Jagganath, Jyeshtha, Kama, Karttikeya, Krishna, Krtya, Kubera, Kubjika, Lakshmi or Laksmi, Manasha, Manu, Maya, Meru, Nagas, Nandi, Naraka, Nataraja, Nirriti, Parjanya, Parvati, Paurnamasi, Prithivi, Purusha, Radha, Rati, Ratri, Rudra, Sanjna, Sati, Shashti, Shatala, Sitala (Satala), Skanda, Sunrta, Surya, Svasti-devi, Tvashtar, Uma, Urjani, Vach, Varuna, Vayu, Vishnu (Avatars of Vishnu: Matsya; Kurma; Varaha; Narasinha; Vamana; Parasurama; Rama; Krishna; Buddha; Kalki), Vishvakarman, Yama, Sraddha

Japan (53):
Aji-Suki-Taka-Hi-Kone, Ama no Uzume, Ama-terasu, Amatsu Mikaboshi, Benten (Benzai-Ten), Bishamon, Chimata-No-Kami, Chup-Kamui, Daikoku, Ebisu, Emma-O, Fudo, Fuji, Fukurokuju, Gekka-O, Hachiman, Hettsui-No-Kami, Ho-Masubi, Hotei, Inari, Izanagi and Izanami, Jizo Bosatsu, Jurojin, Kagutsuchi, Kamado-No-Kami, Kami, Kawa-No-Kami, Kaya-Nu-Hima, Kishijoten, Kishi-Mojin, Kunitokotatchi, Marici, Monju-Bosatsu, Nai-No-Kami, No-Il Ja-Dae, O-Kuni-Nushi, Omoigane, Raiden, Shine-Tsu-Hiko, Shoten, Susa-no-wo, Tajika-no-mikoto, Tsuki-yomi, Uka no Mitanna, Uke-mochi, Uso-dori, Uzume, Wakahirume, Yainato-Hnneno-Mikoi, Yama-No-Kami, Yama-no-Karni, Yaya-Zakurai, Yuki-Onne

India (43)
Agni, Ammavaru, Asuras, Banka-Mundi, Brihaspati, Budhi Pallien, Candi, Challalamma, Chinnintamma, Devas, Dyaush, Gauri-Sankar, Grhadevi, Gujeswari, Indra, Kali, Lohasur Devi, Mayavel, Mitra, Prajapati, Puchan, Purandhi, Rakshas, Rudrani, Rumina, Samundra, Sarasvati, Savitar, Siva (Shiva), Soma, Sura, Surabhi, Tulsi, Ushas, Vata, Visvamitra, Vivasvat, Vritra, Waghai Devi, Yaparamma, Yayu, Zumiang Nui, Diti

Other Asian: (31)
Dewi Shri, Po Yan Dari, Shuzanghu, Antaboga, Yakushi Nyorai, Mulhalmoni, Tankun, Yondung Halmoni, Aryong Jong, Quan Yin , Tengri, Uminai-gami, Kamado-No-Kami, Kunitokotatchi, Giri Devi, Dewi Nawang Sasih, Brag-srin-mo, Samanta-Bhadra, Sangs-rgyas-mkh, Sengdroma, Sgeg-mo-ma, Tho-og, Ui Tango, Yum-chen-mo, Zas-ster-ma-dmar-mo, Chandra, Dyaus, Ratri, Rodasi, Vayu, Au-Co

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 01:17 AM
African: 250 Gods, Demigods and First Men
Abassi , Abuk , Adu Ogyinae , Ag, Agwe , Aida Wedo , Ajalamo, Aje, Ajok, Akonadi, Akongo, Akuj, Amma, Anansi, Asase Yaa, Ashiakle, Atai , Ayaba, Aziri, Baatsi, Bayanni, Bele Alua, Bomo rambi, Bosumabla, Buk, Buku, Bumba, Bunzi, Buruku, Cagn, Candit, Cghene, Coti, Damballah-Wedo, Dan, Deng, Domfe, Dongo, Edinkira, Ef�, Egungun-oya, Eka Abassi, Elephant Girl Mbombe, Emayian, Enekpe, En-Kai, Eseasar, Eshu, Esu, Fa, Faran, Faro, Fatouma, Fidi Mukullu, Fon, Gleti, Gonzuole, G, Gua, Gulu, Gunab, Hammadi, Hbiesso, Iku, Ilankaka, Imana, Iruwa, Isaywa, Juok, Kazooba, Khakaba, Khonvum, Kibuka, Kintu, Leb, Leza, Libanza, Lituolone, Loko, Marwe, Massim Biambe, Mawu-Lisa (Leza), Mboze, Mebeli, Minepa, Moombi, Mukameiguru, Mukasa, Muluku, Mulungu, Mwambu, Nai, Nambi, Nana Buluku, Nanan-Bouclou, Nenaunir, Ng Ai, Nyaliep, Nyamb, Nyankopon, Nyasaye, Nzame, Oboto, Obumo, Odudua-Orishala, Ogun, Olokun, Olorun, Orisha Nla, Orunmila, Osanyin, Oshe, Osun, Oya, Phebele, Pokot-Suk, Ralubumbha, Rugaba, Ruhanga, Ryangombe, Sagbata, Shagpona, Shango, Sopona, Tano, Thixo, Tilo, Tokoloshi, Tsui, Tsui'goab, Umvelinqangi, Unkulunkulu, Utixo, Wak, Wamara, Wantu Su, Wele, Were, Woto, Xevioso, Yangombi, Yemonja, Ymoa, Ymoja, Yoruba, Zambi, Zanahary , Zinkibaru,

Australian: 93 Gods, Goddesses and Places in the Dreamtime
Alinga, Anjea, Apunga, Arahuta, Ariki, Arohirohi, Bamapana, Banaitja, Bara, Barraiya, Biame, Bila, Boaliri, Bobbi-bobbi, Bunbulama, Bunjil, Cunnembeille, Daramulum, Dilga, Djanggawul Sisters, Eingana, Erathipa, Gidja , Gnowee, Haumia, Hine Titama, Ingridi, Julana, Julunggul, Junkgowa, Karora, Kunapipi-Kalwadi-Kadjara, Lia, Madalait, Makara, Nabudi, Palpinkalare, Papa, Rangi, Rongo, Tane, Tangaroa, Tawhiri-ma-tea, Tomituka, Tu, Ungamilia, Walo, Waramurungundi, Wati Kutjarra, Wawalag Sisters, Wuluwaid, Wuragag, Wuriupranili, Wurrunna, Yhi,

Buddhism: 10 Gods and Relatives of God
Aizen-Myoo, Ajima,Dai-itoku-Myoo, Fudo-Myoo, Gozanze-Myoo, Gundari-Myoo, Hariti, Kongo-Myoo, Kujaku-Myoo, Ni-O,

Carribean: 62 Gods, Monsters and Vodun Spirits
Agaman Nibo , Agwe, Agweta, Ah Uaynih, Aida Wedo , Atabei , Ayida , Ayizan, Azacca, Baron Samedi, Ulrich, Ellegua, Ogun, Ochosi, Chango, Itaba, Amelia, Christalline, Clairm, Clairmezin, Coatrischie, Damballah , Emanjah, Erzuli, Erzulie, Ezili, Ghede, Guabancex, Guabonito, Guamaonocon, Imanje, Karous, Laloue-diji, Legba, Loa, Loco, Maitresse Amelia , Mapiangueh, Marie-aime, Marinette, Mombu, Marassa, Nana Buruku, Oba, Obtala, Ochu, Ochumare, Oddudua, Ogoun, Olokum, Olosa, Oshun, Oya, Philomena, Sir�ne, The Diablesse, Itaba, Tsilah, Ursule, Vierge, Yemaya , Zaka,

Celtic: 166 Gods, Goddesses, Divine Kings and Pagan Saints
Abarta, Abna, Abnoba, Aine, Airetech,Akonadi, Amaethon, Ameathon, An Cailleach, Andraste, Antenociticus, Aranrhod, Arawn, Arianrod, Artio, Badb,Balor, Banbha, Becuma, Belatucadros, Belatu-Cadros, Belenus, Beli,Belimawr, Belinus, Bendigeidfran, Bile, Blathnat, Blodeuwedd, Boann, Bodus,Bormanus, Borvo, Bran, Branwen, Bres, Brigid, Brigit, Caridwen, Carpantus,Cathbadh, Cecht, Cernach, Cernunnos, Cliodna, Cocidius, Conchobar, Condatis, Cormac,Coronus,Cosunea, Coventina, Crarus,Creidhne, Creirwy, Cu Chulainn, Cu roi, Cuda, Cuill,Cyhiraeth,Dagda, Damona, Dana, Danu, D'Aulnoy,Dea Artio, Deirdre , Dewi, Dian, Diancecht, Dis Pater, Donn, Dwyn, Dylan, Dywel,Efnisien, Elatha, Epona, Eriu, Esos, Esus, Eurymedon,Fedelma, Fergus, Finn, Fodla, Goewyn, Gog, Goibhniu, Govannon , Grainne, Greine,Gwydion, Gwynn ap Nudd, Herne, Hu'Gadarn, Keltoi,Keridwen, Kernunnos,Ler, Lir, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Lludd, Llyr, Llywy, Luchta, Lug, Lugh,Lugus, Mabinogion,Mabon, Mac Da Tho, Macha, Magog, Manannan, Manawydan, Maponos, Math, Math Ap Mathonwy, Medb, Moccos,Modron, Mogons, Morrig, Morrigan, Nabon,Nantosuelta, Naoise, Nechtan, Nedoledius,Nehalennia, Nemhain, Net,Nisien, Nodens, Noisi, Nuada, Nwywre,Oengus, Ogma, Ogmios, Oisin, Pach,Partholon, Penard Dun, Pryderi, Pwyll, Rhiannon, Rosmerta, Samhain, Segidaiacus, Sirona, Sucellus, Sulis, Taliesin, Taranis, Teutates, The Horned One,The Hunt, Treveni,Tyne, Urien, Ursula of the Silver Host, Vellaunus, Vitiris, White Lady,

Egyptian: 85 Gods, Gods Incarnate and Personified Divine Forces:
Amaunet, Amen, Amon, Amun, Anat, Anqet, Antaios, Anubis, Anuket, Apep, Apis, Astarte, Aten, Aton, Atum, Bastet, Bat, Buto, Duamutef, Duamutef, Hapi, Har-pa-khered, Hathor, Hauhet, Heket, Horus, Huh, Imset, Isis, Kauket, Kebechsenef, Khensu, Khepri, Khnemu, Khnum, Khonsu, Kuk, Maahes, Ma'at, Mehen, Meretseger, Min, Mnewer, Mut, Naunet, Nefertem, Neith, Nekhbet, Nephthys, Nun, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra , Re, Renenet, Sakhmet, Satet, Seb, Seker, Sekhmet, Serapis, Serket, Set, Seth, Shai, Shu, Shu, Sia, Sobek, Sokar, Tefnut, Tem, Thoth

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 01:19 AM
Hellenes (Greek) Tradition (540 Gods, Demigods, Divine Bastards)
Acidalia, Aello, Aesculapius, Agathe, Agdistis, Ageleia, Aglauros, Agne, Agoraia, Agreia, Agreie, Agreiphontes, Agreus, Agrios, Agrotera, Aguieus, Aidoneus, Aigiokhos, Aigletes, Aigobolos, Ainia,Ainippe, Aithuia , Akesios, Akraia, Aktaios, Alalkomene, Alasiotas, Alcibie, Alcinoe, Alcippe, Alcis,Alea, Alexikakos, Aligena, Aliterios, Alkaia, Amaltheia, Ambidexter, Ambologera, Amynomene,Anaduomene, Anaea, Anax, Anaxilea, Androdameia,Andromache, Andromeda, Androphonos, Anosia, Antandre,Antania, Antheus, Anthroporraistes, Antianara, Antianeira, Antibrote, Antimache, Antimachos, Antiope,Antiopeia, Aoide, Apatouria, Aphneius, Aphrodite, Apollo, Apotropaios, Areia, Areia, Areion, Areopagite, Ares, Areto, Areximacha,Argus, Aridnus,Aristaios, Aristomache, Arkhegetes, Arktos, Arretos, Arsenothelys, Artemis, Asclepius, Asklepios, Aspheleios, Asteria, Astraeos , Athene, Auxites, Avaris, Axios, Axios Tauros,Bakcheios, Bakchos, Basileus, Basilis, Bassareus, Bauros, Boophis, Boreas , Botryophoros, Boukeros, Boulaia, Boulaios, Bremusa,Bromios, Byblis,Bythios, Caliope, Cedreatis, Celaneo, centaur, Cerberus, Charidotes, Charybdis, Chimera, Chloe, Chloris , Choreutes, Choroplekes, Chthonios, Clete, Clio, clotho,Clyemne, cockatrice, Crataeis, Custos, Cybebe, Cybele, Cyclops, Daphnaia, Daphnephoros, Deianeira, Deinomache, Delia, Delios, Delphic, Delphinios, Demeter, Dendrites, Derimacheia,Derinoe, Despoina, Dikerotes, Dimeter, Dimorphos, Dindymene, Dioktoros, Dionysos, Discordia, Dissotokos, Dithyrambos, Doris, Dryope,Echephyle,Echidna, Eiraphiotes, Ekstatophoros, Eleemon, Eleuthereus, Eleutherios, Ennosigaios, Enodia, Enodios, Enoplios, Enorches, Enualios, Eos , Epaine, Epidotes, Epikourios, Epipontia, Epitragidia, Epitumbidia, Erato, Ergane, Eribromios, Erigdoupos, Erinus, Eriobea, Eriounios, Eriphos, Eris, Eros,Euanthes, Euaster, Eubouleus, Euboulos, Euios, Eukhaitos, Eukleia, Eukles, Eumache, Eunemos, Euplois, Euros , Eurybe,Euryleia, Euterpe, Fates,Fortuna, Gaia, Gaieokhos, Galea, Gamelia, Gamelios, Gamostolos, Genetor, Genetullis, Geryon, Gethosynos, giants, Gigantophonos, Glaukopis, Gorgons, Gorgopis, Graiae, griffin, Gynaikothoinas, Gynnis, Hagisilaos, Hagnos, Haides, Harmothoe, harpy, Hegemone, Hegemonios, Hekate, Hekatos, Helios, Hellotis, Hephaistia, Hephaistos, Hera, Heraios, Herakles, Herkeios, Hermes, Heros Theos, Hersos, Hestia, Heteira, Hiksios, Hipp, Hippia, Hippios, Hippoi Athanatoi, Hippolyte, Hippolyte II, Hippomache,Hippothoe, Horkos, Hugieia, Hupatos, Hydra, Hypate, Hyperborean, Hypsipyle, Hypsistos, Iakchos, Iatros, Idaia, Invictus, Iphito,Ismenios, Ismenus,Itonia, Kabeiria, Kabeiroi, Kakia, Kallinikos, Kallipugos, Kallisti, Kappotas, Karneios, Karpophoros, Karytis, Kataibates, Katakhthonios, Kathatsios, Keladeine, Keraunos, Kerykes, Khalinitis, Khalkioikos, Kharmon, Khera, Khloe, Khlori,Khloris,Khruse, Khthonia, Khthonios, Kidaria, Kissobryos, Kissokomes, Kissos, Kitharodos, Kleidouchos, Kleoptoleme, Klymenos, Kore, Koruthalia, Korymbophoros, Kourotrophos, Kranaia, Kranaios, Krataiis, Kreousa, Kretogenes, Kriophoros, Kronides, Kronos,Kryphios, Ktesios, Kubebe, Kupris, Kuprogenes, Kurotrophos, Kuthereia, Kybele, Kydoime,Kynthia, Kyrios, Ladon, Lakinia, Lamia, Lampter, Laodoke, Laphria, Lenaios, Leukatas, Leukatas, Leukolenos, Leukophruene, Liknites, Limenia, Limnaios, Limnatis, Logios, Lokhia, Lousia, Loxias, Lukaios, Lukeios, Lyaios, Lygodesma, Lykopis, Lyseus, Lysippe, Maimaktes, Mainomenos, Majestas, Makar, Maleatas, Manikos, Mantis, Marpe, Marpesia, Medusa, Megale, Meilikhios, Melaina, Melainis, Melanaigis, Melanippe,Melete, Melousa, Melpomene, Melqart, Meses, Mimnousa, Minotaur, Mneme, Molpadia,Monogenes, Morpho, Morychos, Musagates, Musagetes, Nebrodes, Nephelegereta, Nereus,Nete, Nike, Nikephoros, Nomios, Nomius, Notos , Nyktelios, Nyktipolos, Nympheuomene, Nysios, Oiketor, Okyale, Okypous, Olumpios, Omadios, Ombrios, Orithia,Orius,Ortheia, Orthos, Ourania, Ourios, Paelemona, Paian, Pais, Palaios, Pallas, Pan Megas, Panakhais, Pandemos, Pandrosos, Pantariste, Parthenos, PAsianax, Pasiphaessa, Pater, Pater, Patroos, Pegasus, Pelagia, Penthesilea, Perikionios, Persephone, Petraios, Phanes, Phanter, Phatria, Philios, Philippis, Philomeides, Phoebe, Phoebus, Phoenix, Phoibos, Phosphoros, Phratrios, Phutalmios, Physis, Pisto, Plouton, Polemusa,Poliakhos, Polias, Polieus, Polumetis, Polydektes, Polygethes, Polymnia, Polymorphos, Polyonomos, Porne, Poseidon, Potnia Khaos, Potnia Pheron, Promakhos, Pronoia, Propulaios, Propylaia, Proserpine, Prothoe, Protogonos, Prytaneia, Psychopompos, Puronia, Puthios, Pyrgomache, Python, Rhea, Sabazios, Salpinx, satyr, Saxanus, Scyleia,Scylla, sirens, Skeptouchos, Smintheus, Sophia, Sosipolis, Soter, Soteria, Sphinx, Staphylos, Sthenias, Sthenios, Strife, Summakhia, Sykites, Syzygia, Tallaios, Taureos, Taurokeros, Taurophagos, Tauropolos, Tauropon, Tecmessa, Teisipyte, Teleios, Telepyleia,Teletarches, Terpsichore, Thalestris, Thalia, The Dioskouroi, Theos, Theritas, Thermodosa, Thraso, Thyonidas, Thyrsophoros, Tmolene, Toxaris, Toxis, Toxophile,Trevia, Tricephalus, Trieterikos, Trigonos, Trismegestos, Tritogeneia, Tropaios, Trophonius,Tumborukhos, Tyche, Typhon, Urania, Valasca, Xanthippe, Xenios, Zagreus, Zathos, Zephryos , Zeus, Zeus Katakhthonios, Zoophoros

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 01:20 AM
Native American: 711 Gods, Heroes, and Anthropomorphized Facets of Nature
Aakuluujjusi, Ab Kin zoc, Abaangui , Ababinili , Ac Yanto, Acan, Acat, Achiyalatopa , Acna, Acolmiztli, Acolnahuacatl, Acuecucyoticihuati, Adamisil Wedo, Adaox , Adekagagwaa , Adlet , Adlivun, Agloolik , Aguara , Ah Bolom Tzacab, Ah Cancum, Ah Chun Caan, Ah Chuy Kak, Ah Ciliz, Ah Cun Can, Ah Cuxtal, Ah hulneb, Ah Kin, Ah Kumix Uinicob, Ah Mun, Ah Muzencab, Ah Patnar Uinicob, Ah Peku, Ah Puch, Ah Tabai, Ah UincirDz'acab, Ah Uuc Ticab, Ah Wink-ir Masa, Ahau Chamahez, Ahau-Kin, Ahmakiq, Ahnt Alis Pok', Ahnt Kai', Aholi , Ahsonnutli , Ahuic, Ahulane, Aiauh, Aipaloovik , Ajbit, Ajilee , Ajtzak, Akbaalia , Akba-atatdia , Akhlut , Akhushtal, Akna , Akycha, Alaghom Naom Tzentel, Albino Spirit animals , Alektca , Alignak, Allanque , Allowat Sakima , Alom, Alowatsakima , Amaguq , Amala , Amimitl, Amitolane, Amotken , Andaokut , Andiciopec , Anerneq , Anetlacualtiliztli, Angalkuq , Angpetu Wi, Anguta, Angwusnasomtaka , Ani Hyuntikwalaski , Animal spirits , Aningan, Aniwye , Anog Ite , Anpao, Apanuugak , Apicilnic , Apikunni , Apotamkin , Apoyan Tachi , Apozanolotl, Apu Punchau, Aqalax , Arendiwane , Arnakua'gsak , Asdiwal , Asgaya Gigagei, Asiaq , Asin , Asintmah, Atacokai , Atahensic, Aticpac Calqui Cihuatl, Atira, Atisokan , Atius Tirawa , Atl, Atlacamani, Atlacoya, Atlatonin, Atlaua, Atshen , Auilix, Aulanerk , Aumanil , Aunggaak , Aunt Nancy , Awaeh Yegendji , Awakkule , Awitelin Tsta , Awonawilona, Ayauhteotl, Azeban, Baaxpee , Bacabs, Backlum Chaam, Bagucks , Bakbakwalanooksiwae , Balam, Baldhead , Basamacha , Basket Woman , Bead Spitter , Bear , Bear Medicine Woman , Bear Woman , Beaver , Beaver Doctor , Big Heads, Big Man Eater , Big Tail , Big Twisted Flute , Bikeh hozho, Bitol, Black Hactcin , Black Tamanous , Blind Boy , Blind Man , Blood Clot Boy , Bloody Hand , Blue-Jay , Bmola , Bolontiku, Breathmaker, Buffalo , Buluc Chabtan, Burnt Belly , Burnt Face , Butterfly , Cabaguil, Cacoch, Cajolom, Cakulha, Camaxtli, Camozotz, Cannibal Grandmother , Cannibal Woman , Canotila , Capa , Caprakan, Ca-the-a, Cauac, Centeotl, Centzonuitznaua, Cetan , Chac Uayab Xoc, Chac, Chahnameed , Chakwaina Okya, Chalchihuitlicue, Chalchiuhtlatonal, Chalchiutotolin, Chalmecacihuilt, Chalmecatl, Chamer, Changing Bear Woman , Changing Woman , Chantico, Chaob, Charred Body , Chepi , Chibiabos , Chibirias, Chiccan, Chicomecoatl, Chicomexochtli, Chiconahui, Chiconahuiehecatl, Chie, Child-Born-in-Jug , Chirakan, Chulyen , Cihuacoatl, Cin-an-ev , Cinteotl, Cipactli, Cirap� , Cit Chac Coh, Cit-Bolon-Tum, Citlalatonac, Citlalicue, Ciucoatl, Ciuteoteo, Cizin, Cliff ogre , Coatlicue, Cochimetl, Cocijo, Colel Cab, Colop U Uichkin, Copil, Coyolxauhqui, Coyopa, Coyote , Cripple Boy , Crow , Crow Woman , *** hau, Cunawabi , Dagwanoenyent , Dahdahwat , Daldal , Deohako, Dhol , Diyin dine , Djien , Djigonasee , Dohkwibuhch , Dzalarhons , Dzalarhons, Eagentci , Eagle , Earth Shaman , Eeyeekalduk , Ehecatl, Ehlaumel , Eithinoha , Ekchuah, Enumclaw , Eototo, Esaugetuh Emissee , Esceheman, Eschetewuarha, Estanatlehi , Estasanatlehi , Estsanatlehi, Evaki, Evening Star, Ewah , Ewauna, Face , Faces of the Forests , False Faces , Famine , Fastachee , Fire Dogs , First Creator , First Man and First Woman, First Scolder , Flint Man , Flood , Flower Woman , Foot Stuck Child , Ga'an, Ga-gaah , Gahe, Galokwudzuwis , Gaoh, Gawaunduk, Geezhigo-Quae, Gendenwitha, Genetaska, Ghanan, Gitche Manitou, Glispa, Glooskap , Gluscabi , Gluskab , Gluskap, Godasiyo, Gohone , Great Seahouse, Greenmantle , Gucumatz, Gukumatz, Gunnodoyak, Gyhldeptis, Ha Wen Neyu , Hacauitz , Hacha'kyum, Hagondes , Hahgwehdiyu , Hamatsa , Hamedicu, Hanghepi Wi, Hantceiitehi , Haokah , Hastseoltoi, Hastshehogan , He'mask.as , Hen, Heyoka , Hiawatha , Hino, Hisakitaimisi, Hokhokw , Hotoru, Huehuecoyotl, Huehueteotl, Huitaca , Huitzilopochtli, Huixtocihuatl, Hummingbird, Hun hunahpu, Hun Pic Tok, Hunab Ku, Hunahpu Utiu, Hunahpu, Hunahpu-Gutch, Hunhau, Hurakan, Iatiku And Nautsiti, Ich-kanava , Ictinike , Idliragijenget , Idlirvirisong, Igaluk , Ignirtoq , Ikanam , Iktomi , Ilamatecuhtli, Illapa, Ilyap'a, i'noGo tied , Inti, Inua , Ioskeha , Ipalnemohuani, Isakakate, Ishigaq , Isitoq , Issitoq , Ite , Itzamn, Itzananohk`u, Itzlacoliuhque, Itzli, Itzpapalotl, Ix Chebel Yax, Ixbalanque, Ixchel, Ixchup, Ixmucane, Ixpiyacoc, Ixtab, Ixtlilton, Ixtubtin, Ixzaluoh, Iya , Iyatiku , Iztaccihuatl, Iztacmixcohuatl, Jaguar Night, Jaguar Quitze, Jogah , Kaakwha , Kabun , Kabun , Kachinas, Kadlu , Ka-Ha-Si , Ka-Ha-Si , Kaik , Kaiti , Kan, Kana'ti and Selu , Kanati, Kan-u-Uayeyab, Kan-xib-yui, Kapoonis , Katsinas, Keelut , Ketchimanetowa, Ketq Skwaye, Kianto, Kigatilik , Kilya, K'in, Kinich Ahau, Kinich Kakmo, Kishelemukong , Kisin, Kitcki Manitou, Kmukamch , Kokopelli , Ko'lok , Kukulcan, Kushapatshikan , Kutni , Kutya'I , Kwakwakalanooksiwae , Kwatee , Kwekwaxa'we , Kwikumat , Kyoi , Lagua , Land Otter People , Lawalawa , Logobola , Loha, Lone Man , Long Nose , Loon , Loon Medicine , Loon Woman , Loo-wit, Macaw Woman, Macuilxochitl, Maho Peneta, Mahucutah, Makenaima , Malesk , Malina , Malinalxochi, Malsum, Malsumis , Mam, Mama Cocha, Man in moon , Manabozho , Manetuwak , Mani'to, Manitou , Mannegishi , Manu, Masaya, Masewi , Master of Life , Master Of Winds, Matshishkapeu , Mavutsinim , Mayahuel, Medeoulin , Mekala , Menahka, Meteinuwak , Metztli, Mexitl, Michabo, Mictecacihuatl, Mictlan, Mictlantecuhtli, Mikchich , Mikumwesu , Mitnal, Mixcoatl, Mongwi Kachinum , Morning Star, Motho and Mungo , Mulac, Muut , Muyingwa , Nacon, Nagenatzani, Nagi Tanka , Nagual, Nahual, Nakaw, Nanabojo, Nanabozho , Nanabush, Nanahuatzin, Nanautzin, Nanih Waiya, Nankil'slas , Nanook , Naum, Negafook , Nerrivik , Nesaru, Nianque , Nishanu , Nohochacyum, Nokomis, Nootaikok , North Star, Nujalik , Nukatem , Nunne Chaha , Ocasta, Ockabewis, Odzihozo , Ohtas , Oklatabashih, Old Man , Olelbis, Omacatl, Omecihuatl, Ometecuhtli, Onatha , One Tail of Clear Hair , Oonawieh Unggi , Opochtli, Oshadagea, Owl Woman , Pah , Pah, Paiowa, Pakrokitat , Pana , Patecatl, Pautiwa, Paynal, Pemtemweha , Piasa , Pikvhahirak , Pinga , Pomola , Pot-tilter , Prairie Falcon , Ptehehincalasanwin , Pukkeenegak , Qaholom, Qakma, Qiqirn , Quaoar , Quetzalcoatl, Qumu , Quootis-hooi, Rabbit, Ragno, Raven, Raw Gums , Rukko, Sagamores , Sagapgia , Sanopi , Saynday , Sedna, Selu, Shakuru, Sharkura, Shilup Chito Osh, Shrimp house, Sila , Sint Holo , Sio humis, Sisiutl , Skan , Snallygaster , Sosondowah , South Star, Spider Woman , Sta-au , Stonecoats , Sun, Sungrey , Ta Tanka , Tabaldak , Taime , Taiowa , Talocan, Tans , Taqwus , Tarhuhyiawahku, Tarquiup Inua , Tate , Tawa, Tawiscara, Ta'xet , Tcisaki , Tecciztecatl, Tekkeitserktock, Tekkeitsertok , Telmekic , Teoyaomqui, Tepeu, Tepeyollotl, Teteoinnan, Tezcatlipoca, Thobadestchin, Thoume', Thunder , Thunder Bird , Tieholtsodi, Tihtipihin , Tirawa , Tirawa Atius, Tlacolotl, Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli, Tlaloc, Tlaltecuhtli, Tlauixcalpantecuhtli, Tlazolteotl, Tohil, Tokpela , Tonantzin , Tonatiuh, To'nenile, Tonenili , Tootega , Torngasak, Torngasoak , Trickster/Transformer , True jaguar, Tsentsa, Tsichtinako, Tsohanoai Tsonoqwa , Tsul 'Kalu , Tulugaak , Tumas , Tunkan ingan, Turquoise Boy , Twin Thunder Boys, Txamsem , Tzakol, Tzitzimime, Uazzale , Uchtsiti, Ud , Uentshukumishiteu , Ueuecoyotl, Ugly Way , Ugni , Uhepono , Uitzilopochtli, Ukat , Underwater Panthers , Unhcegila , Unipkaat , Unk, Unktomi , Untunktahe , Urcaguary, Utea , Uwashil , Vassagijik , Voltan, Wabosso , Wabun , Wachabe, Wah-Kah-Nee, Wakan , Wakanda , Wakan-Tanka, Wakinyan , Wan niomi , Wanagi , Wananikwe , Watavinewa , Water babies , Waukheon , We-gyet , Wemicus , Wendigo , Wentshukumishiteu , White Buffalo Woman, Whope , Wi , Wicahmunga , Wihmunga , Windigo, Winonah, Wisagatcak , Wisagatcak, Wishpoosh , Wiyot , Wovoka , Wuya , Xaman Ek, Xelas , Xibalba, Xilonen, Xipe Totec, Xiuhcoatl, Xiuhtecuhtli, Xiuhtecutli, Xmucane, Xochipili , Xochiquetzal, Xocotl, Xolotl, Xpiyacoc, Xpuch And Xtah, Yacatecuhtli, Yaluk, Yanauluha , Ya-o-gah , Yeba Ka, Yebaad, Yehl , Yeitso, Yiacatecuhtli, Yolkai Estsan, Yoskeha , Yum Kaax, Yuwipi , Zaramama, Zipaltonal, Zotz

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 01:22 AM
Norse, 111 Deities, Giants and Monsters:
Aegir, Aesir, Alfrigg, Audumbla, Aurgelmir, Balder, Berchta, Bergelmir, Bor, Bragi, Brisings, Buri, Etin, Fenris, Forseti, Frey, Freyja, Frigga, Gefion, Gerda, Gode, Gymir, Harke, Heimdall, Hel, Hermod, Hodur, Holda, Holle, Honir, Hymir, Idun, Jormungandr, Ljolsalfs, Loki, Magni, Mimir, Mistarblindi, Muspel, Nanna, Nanni, Nerthus, Njord, Norns, Odin, Perchta, Ran, Rig, Segyn, Sif, Skadi, Skirnir, Skuld, Sleipnir, Surt, Svadilfari, tanngniotr, tanngrisnr, Thiassi, Thor, Thrud, Thrudgelmir, Thrym, Thurs, Tyr, Uller, Urd, Vali, Vali, Valkyries, Vanir, Ve, Verdandi, Vidar, Wode, Ymir

Pacific islands: 99 Deities, Demigods and Immortal Monsters:

Abeguwo, Abere, Adaro, Afekan, Ai Tupua'i, 'Aiaru, Ala Muki, Alalahe, Alii Menehune, Aluluei, Aruaka, Asin, Atanea, Audjal, Aumakua, Babamik, Bakoa, Barong, Batara Kala, Buring Une, Darago, Dayang-Raca, De Ai, Dogai, Enda Semangko, Faumea, Giriputri, Goga, Haumea, Hiiaka', Hina, Hine, Hoa-Tapu, 'Imoa, Io, Kanaloa, Kanaloa, Kane, Kapo, Kava, Konori, Ku, Kuhuluhulumanu, Kuklikimoku, Kukoae, Ku'ula, Laka, Laulaati, Lono, Mahiuki, MakeMake, Marruni, Maru, Maui, Melu, Menehune, Moeuhane, MOO-LAU, Ndauthina, Ne Te-reere, Nevinbimbaau, Ngendei, Nobu, Oro, Ove, Paka'a, Papa, Pele, Quat, Rangi, Rati, Rati-mbati-ndua, Ratu-Mai-Mbula, Rua, Ruahatu, Saning Sri, Ta'aroa, Taaroa, Tamakaia, Tane, Tanemahuta, Tangaroa, Tawhaki, Tiki, Tinirau, Tu, Tuli, Turi-a-faumea, Uira, Ukupanipo, Ulupoka, Umboko Indra, Vanuatu, Wahini-Hal, Walutahanga, Wari-Ma-Te-Takere, Whaitiri, Whatu, Wigan,

South American: 53 Deities, Demigods, Beings of Divine Substance:

Abaangui, Aclla, Akewa, Asima Si, Atoja, Auchimalgen, Axomama, Bachu, Beru, Bochica, Boiuna, Calounger, Catequil, Cavillaca, Ceiuci, Chasca, Chie, Cocomama, Gaumansuri, Huitaca, Iae, Ilyap'a, Ina, Inti, Ituana, Jamaina , Jandira, Jarina, Jubbu-jang-sangne, Ka-ata-killa, Kilya, Kuat, Kun, Luandinha, Lupi, Mama Allpa, Mama Quilla, Mamacocha, Manco Capac, Maret-Jikky, Maretkhmakniam, Mariana, Oshossi, Pachamac, Pachamama, Perimb, Rainha Barba, Si, Supai, Toptine, Viracocha, Yemanja (Imanje), Zume Topana

:cheers:

NumberSix
05-16-2013, 01:25 AM
Mithras is legit doe

COnDEMnED
05-16-2013, 02:03 AM
This is a god not on the above list. Praise be to Franzl Lang, for he is truly a kind godking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8

Notice grandma in the yellow at 1:25 checking out his ass and notice the kid drinking a beer a 2:02

Mrofir
05-16-2013, 02:04 AM
five rings is going to so many different hells the universe is going to have to split in two.

Mostly for being a kobe fan though

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 02:36 AM
five rings is going to so many different hells the universe is going to have to split in two.

Mostly for being a kobe fan though

Not true. The one true God gave himself as a sacrifice, and ruptured his achilles so that our sins could be washed away. I will be in Heaven with my Lord, singing his praises and worshipping at his feet all day, every day for the rest of eternity.

Our Godbe is an awesome God :bowdown:

No_Look604
05-16-2013, 02:39 AM
Broussard looks like the mocha version of ERNEST :roll:

RRR3
05-16-2013, 07:19 AM
We could all just do what George Carlin did and worship Joe Pesci...

Quizno
05-16-2013, 07:28 AM
I won't believe them, but I'll never disrespect them. Maybe the "Kobe is the creator" one. But that one is completely far-fetched and an ill-logical idea. Protest as much as you want about Christianity being far-fetched or unbelievable, but to compare a religion like Christianity to a crazy notion that Kobe created the universe is absurd.As much as you don't agree with it, I'm sure we can dig up the numbers and see how many people on this Earth believe in Christianity, and that alone should at least give it some credibility. As for your issues with evidence for Christianity, I BY ALL MEANS am at you just .
were you watching when kobe dropped 81?

RRR3
05-16-2013, 07:40 AM
were you watching when kobe dropped 81?
Were you watching when Joel Anthony dropped 13?

Joey3000
05-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Times have changed. The man who says grown men **** stabbing each other is crucified, while the man who likes hard **** in his fartbox is cheered.

I'm still waiting for all the gays to come out the closet on this site. The fact that you are not man enough to openly admit that you are gay shows that you are indeed embarrassed.

Lets make it simple... how many of you on this site would fcuk Collins? :banana:

FiveRings
05-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Times have changed. The man who says grown men **** stabbing each other is crucified, while the man who likes hard **** in his fartbox is cheered.

I'm still waiting for all the gays to come out the closet on this site. The fact that you are not man enough to openly admit that you are gay shows that you are indeed embarrassed.

Lets make it simple... how many of you on this site would fcuk Collins? :banana:
I heard Jesus was a pretty big homo.

http://worldofwonder.net/2010/03/07/cda34948_620.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/522729_573662565984798_1833959816_n.jpg

tontoz
05-16-2013, 01:08 PM

I don't think it is a reach to say that most **** sex is committed by heterosexuals but i don't see all you Bible thumpers getting up in arms about that.

Joey3000
05-16-2013, 06:21 PM
lol they should change the name of this site to insideclosets that come.

NumberSix
05-16-2013, 06:39 PM

^It's generally people that post shit like this who are in the closet desperately trying to project onto others.