PDA

View Full Version : Grandmama Larry Johnson= No Gays in Locker room.

westsideozzie
04-30-2013, 04:45 PM
https://twitter.com/TheRealLJ2

HomieWeMajor
04-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Larry Johnson has seen many big cocks in his time

04-30-2013, 04:51 PM
"Larry Johnson ‏@TheRealLJ2 22h

I don't Jason Collins personally but he seems like a great guy. Me personally gay men in the locked room would make me uncomfortable ."

HomieWeMajor
04-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Larry Johnson once said that Patrick Ewing was the longest in the shower

Teanett
04-30-2013, 04:54 PM
karl malone was uncomfortable when magic announced he's hiv-postitive.

he's cool with it now.

evolve!

Lateralus
04-30-2013, 04:54 PM
He has taken a few 9 inches here and there.

Sarcastic
04-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Larry Johnson once said that Patrick Ewing was the longest in the shower

The rumor was Pat had to tape himself to his leg during games.

Iceberg Slim
lets be honest..wouldn't you feel a slightest bit uncomfortable if you were showering with a gay dude

jbryan1984
LJ still can't learn simple grammar.

ripthekik
04-30-2013, 04:59 PM
karl malone was uncomfortable when magic announced he's hiv-postitive.

he's cool with it now.

evolve!
I remember reading a passage from Dennis Rodman, where he talked about how Magic just came back to play after announcing HIV. Everyone in the league was kind of scared of playing with him. But not Dennis. He went after Magic, bumped, and grinded, gave him the same old physical play. At the end of the game, Magic thanked him. :pimp:

It's all about acceptance really.

04-30-2013, 05:00 PM
LJ thinks homophobia is bad but....

Isn't the prophet of Islam a pedophile by today's standards? :roll: :roll: double standard....

And plus. he dressed up like a grandmama in his shoe commercials LOL

HomieWeMajor
04-30-2013, 05:04 PM
The rumor was Pat had to tape himself to his leg during games.
David Stern told him to do this personally. He didn't want white women to catch a glimpse of his black trouser snake and come over to the dark side. This preventative measure kept white families watching the NBA during some tough times.

04-30-2013, 05:06 PM
I remember reading a passage from Dennis Rodman, where he talked about how Magic just came back to play after announcing HIV. Everyone in the league was kind of scared of playing with him. But not Dennis. He went after Magic, bumped, and grinded, gave him the same old physical play. At the end of the game, Magic thanked him. :pimp:

I remember that game in 1996. It's obvious Dennis was overt with it to show the crowd in the arena and the millions at home watching.

he played because he wanted his son to him play (EJIII LOL)....

get these NETS
04-30-2013, 05:07 PM

Isn't the prophet of Islam a pedophile by today's standards? :roll: :roll: double standard....

Thomas Jefferson is a pedo by today's standards

Droid101
04-30-2013, 05:08 PM
"Larry Johnson ‏@TheRealLJ2 22h

I don't Jason Collins personally but he seems like a great guy. Me personally gay men in the locked room would make me uncomfortable ."
You're not his type, Larry.

Balla_Status
04-30-2013, 05:09 PM
A big gay man in a locked room would probably scare me too.

ripthekik
04-30-2013, 05:10 PM
:lol
this + the fact that it was dennis rodman in the game that EJIII watched made me laugh

Teanett
04-30-2013, 05:12 PM
I remember that game in 1996. It's obvious Dennis was overt with it to show the crowd in the arena and the millions at home watching.

nah this was at the all-star game in '92.
magic had announced it a few months earlier.
before the game dennis told himhe didnt care and was gonna give him the business like usual.
:pimp:

JMT
04-30-2013, 05:12 PM
lets be honest..wouldn't you feel a slightest bit uncomfortable if you were showering with a gay dude

If you've ever taken a group shower, you probably have showered with a gay dude.

How did it make you feel?

Haymaker
04-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Why it should make him uncomfortable? It would give him a hard-on or something?

04-30-2013, 05:19 PM
nah this was at the all-star game in '92.
magic had announced it a few months earlier.
before the game dennis told himhe didnt care and was gonna give him the business like usual.
:pimp:

Actually yes. Magic played briefly in 1996.

MJ came back for his 1st full season in 95-96 (after exiting in the 2nd round to Orlando).

Magic wanted to follow suit and decided to come back in 1996 to the Lakers as a power forward. Lakers played the Bulls at the forum.

I wish the game or part of it was uploaded.

During the press conference after the game, MJ said that Dennis would bang Magic (pun intended), bump him, and bruise him to get him in shape. The HIV scare was still somewhat in the air...and Dennis was even more flamboyant in 96 (dyed hair and tattoos and all)

Stats don't lie:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnsma02.html

HomieWeMajor
04-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Larry Johnson is afraid that his **** might twitch if he catches the eye of a gay player

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-30-2013, 05:28 PM

He probably doesn't want a gay guy eying his **** :confusedshrug:

Haymaker
04-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Actually yes. Magic played briefly in 1996.

MJ came back for his 1st full season in 95-96 (after exiting in the 2nd round to Orlando).

Magic wanted to follow suit and decided to come back in 1996 to the Lakers as a power forward. Lakers played the Bulls at the forum.

I wish the game or part of it was uploaded.

During the press conference after the game, MJ said that Dennis would bang Magic (pun intended), bump him, and bruise him to get him in shape. The HIV scare was still somewhat in the air...and Dennis was even more flamboyant in 96 (dyed hair and tattoos and all)

Stats don't lie:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/johnsma02.html

Was it this game? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnRJGz8WQw

I remeber Magic playing PF, but I don't remember his first game back.

Iceberg Slim
04-30-2013, 05:33 PM
If you've ever taken a group shower, you probably have showered with a gay dude.

How did it make you feel?

I never taken a group shower.

Let's say a hot girl is showering next to you. What would your thoughts be about her?

For Collin's he has a bunch of naked dudes around him. I'm sure he'd find one he liked

Iceberg Slim
04-30-2013, 05:34 PM

so you wouldn't feel comfortable if a gay guy was staring at your junk in the shower?

04-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Was it this game? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnRJGz8WQw

I remeber Magic playing PF, but I don't remember his first game back.

Yes I referring to this game ^^ which was his second or third game.

His first game back in 1996 was against the Warriors.

I remember Magic ball faking Sprewell to his right then going left for a layup.

It was strange watching Magic during that 1996 stint because the era of uber athletic players was starting and Magic was somewhat "dated" not just for his age but his athleticism even during his youth would've made tough for him to compete. (not to open a can of worm but had to say it.).

Droid101
04-30-2013, 05:40 PM
so you wouldn't feel comfortable if a gay guy was staring at your junk in the shower?
What kind of shower are you in where everyone is facing each other? I don't think those exist.

No gay guy is staring at your ass or anything in a shower. You aren't their type.

Hint: their type is other gay men.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Yes I referring to this game ^^ which was his second or third game.

His first game back in 1996 was against the Warriors.

I remember Magic ball faking Sprewell to his right then going left for a layup.

It was strange watching Magic during that 1996 stint because the era of uber athletic players was starting and Magic was somewhat "dated" not just for his age but his athleticism even during his youth would've made tough for him to compete. (not to open a can of worm but had to say it.).

Maybe defensively, but Magic would have no "problem competing" in this era.

JMT
04-30-2013, 05:46 PM
For Collin's he has a bunch of naked dudes around him. I'm sure he'd find one he liked

So what's he going to do? Attack them? Try to seduce them? Has this been a problem during the 20 years that he's been gay and played team sports?

Like most smart people, I would assume he knows that you don't sh!t where you eat.

Haymaker
04-30-2013, 05:47 PM
so you wouldn't feel comfortable if a gay guy was staring at your junk in the shower? I bet you must be very young. Some of my closest friends are gay and you must very inexperienced to think that all gay men are rapists of sexually depraved.

JMT
04-30-2013, 05:48 PM

Let me ask you this:

would you feel uncomfortable if you didn't know the other guy was gay?

04-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Maybe defensively, but Magic would have no "problem competing" in this era.

I am regretting I even made the comment. LOL...

But we can only speculate how he would do.

04-30-2013, 05:55 PM
What kind of shower are you in where everyone is facing each other? I don't think those exist.

No gay guy is staring at your ass or anything in a shower. You aren't their type.

Hint: their type is other gay men.

I read John Amaechi's book and he said a lot of guys he was attracted to in the league "played on the other team."

Yes i read his book. :biggums:

Droid101
04-30-2013, 06:13 PM
I read John Amaechi's book and he said a lot of guys he was attracted to in the league "played on the other team."

Yes i read his book. :biggums:
Yes, and he's not going to try anything or be staring, because why would he (or any gay man) want to make things awkward?

Seriously, the homophobes in this thread and the world in general think about gay sex more than the gay guys.

Ancient Legend
04-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Me personally gay men in the locked room

WTF does that even mean LJ, nobody's gonna lock you anywhere!!! :roll:

KOBEtherealKing
04-30-2013, 06:24 PM
:kobe: why would a homosexual male make him uncomfortable? Do heterosexual males think all homosexuals desire them or something. :lol Shouldn't be a problem if people like him were secure with themselves, just play ball.

ProfessorMurder
04-30-2013, 06:49 PM
To put it in context though, LJ is a 44 year old, hardcore Muslim from Texas. Not exactly the most liberal attributes...

He said he has nothing against gay people but would feel uncomfortable, and they don't belong in the same locker room.

I disagree with him and how he said it, but he's not exactly gay bashing.

dannywpt
04-30-2013, 06:51 PM
I like how some you think that you automatically will be instantly raped by any gay man as soon as you end up with them in a shower. :applause:

diamenz
04-30-2013, 07:01 PM
anybody know a site where i can find accurate endowments of professional athletes? thx.

-bbc curious

JMT
04-30-2013, 07:06 PM
I like how some you think that you automatically will be instantly raped by any gay man as soon as you end up with them in a shower. :applause:

:roll: Half these guys can't get a woman, yet think they'd be sexual magnets to gay men.

HomieWeMajor
04-30-2013, 07:08 PM
No, on the contrary I would get a semi to make him feel more comfortable. It is all about acceptance.

Cowboy Thunder
04-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Let's say a hot girl is showering next to you. What would your thoughts be about her?

:eek:

zizozain
04-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Joey3000

what do you think of Larry Johnson?

-

L.Kizzle
04-30-2013, 08:24 PM
How does Tim Hardaway feel about this?

DMV2
04-30-2013, 08:28 PM
How does Tim Hardaway feel about this?
He likes gay people now.

Cowboy Thunder
04-30-2013, 08:56 PM

http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/taco_bell_sauce_packets.jpg

Noob Saibot
04-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Larry Johnson...prepare your anus.

christian1923
04-30-2013, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't wanna shower with a gay guy either. Or just having a gay guy in the locker room changes the whole environment.. He would be singled out for sure.

Iceberg Slim
04-30-2013, 10:12 PM
I bet you must be very young. Some of my closest friends are gay and you must very inexperienced to think that all gay men are rapists of sexually depraved.

what part of my comments suggested that I was saying people that were gay were rapist? You are missing my point. Yes I have friends that are gay and I'm totally fine hanging out with them but showering in the same room is completely different.

So I'm wrong to feel awkward if I had to shower with someone that was gay? I don't get how that's an issue. Stop letting your imagination run wild and read what I'm typing.

Never called anyone a rapist. I would just feel weird.

No_Look604
04-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Wouldn't suprise me if Lebron gives it to Bosh behind closed doors.

And Kobe had that mad gay photoshoot with the white hat on so...

Ish tard who fight over these two players be like :biggums:

Leftimage
04-30-2013, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't wanna shower with a gay guy either. Or just having a gay guy in the locker room changes the whole environment.. He would be singled out for sure.

it would be awkward for sure but these are grown men here, not prepubescent boys, they'd get over it fast... I know in America nudity is a pretty big deal, but the fact is if we were a more civilized society, men and women would shower together without issue.

Honestly, if I were in a shower with 1 openly gay guy and 15 other straight dudes, I'd feel bad for the gay guy more than anything else... obviously it's not a comfortable situation for them either, the last thing they'd feel is turned on... it must be rather embarrassing.

daily
04-30-2013, 10:46 PM
:roll: Half these guys can't get a woman, yet think they'd be sexual magnets to gay men.
:lol So true

OldSkoolball#52
04-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes, and he's not going to try anything or be staring, because why would he (or any gay man) want to make things awkward?

Seriously, the homophobes in this thread and the world in general think about gay sex more than the gay guys.

^ dis dude the most uptight oversensitive fegget on the board.

Only thing that isnt tight bout him is his abundantly stretched out corn dispenser

christian1923
04-30-2013, 11:36 PM
it would be awkward for sure but these are grown men here, not prepubescent boys, they'd get over it fast... I know in America nudity is a pretty big deal, but the fact is if we were a more civilized society, men and women would shower together without issue.

Honestly, if I were in a shower with 1 openly gay guy and 15 other straight dudes, I'd feel bad for the gay guy more than anything else... obviously it's not a comfortable situation for them either, the last thing they'd feel is turned on... it must be rather embarrassing.
That's why it's hard for me to believe that there are that's many gay athletes. Why would a gay kid wanna play a team sport. Probably the number 1 place to get made fun of. I would wanna avoid something like that if I knew I was gay. I'd play a sport like golf or tennis with no other teammates if I was that into sports.

Iceberg Slim
05-01-2013, 12:16 AM
anyways my bad if I offended anyone.

was just stating I would feel uncomfortable.

MiseryCityTexas
05-01-2013, 03:06 AM
LJ still can't learn simple grammar.

Pretty fitting coming from a guy that wore a dress in all his commercials.

tomtucker
05-01-2013, 03:18 AM

thanks for bumping and grinding me..........:lol

tomtucker
05-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Wouldn't suprise me if Lebron gives it to Bosh behind closed doors.

And Kobe had that mad gay photoshoot with the white hat on so...

Ish tard who fight over these two players be like :biggums:
:oldlol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nsuPYjycqUc/TXcnImi1bXI/AAAAAAAABXk/-UlFtRLDFWE/s1600/bosh.jpg

[GR]
05-01-2013, 03:49 AM
:kobe: why would a homosexual male make him uncomfortable? Do heterosexual males think all homosexuals desire them or something. :lol Shouldn't be a problem if people like him were secure with themselves, just play ball.
Do women think all men desire them too?

boxclever
05-01-2013, 04:35 AM
:oldlol:

05-01-2013, 05:01 AM
']Do women think all men desire them too?

In their narcissistic minds? Yes. IMO.

KyleKong
05-01-2013, 05:06 AM
In their narcissistic minds? Yes. IMO.
:lol

Just asked one of my Dads if he thinks all dudes are attractive.

He said no.

BOOM, DEBATE SOLVED.
:roll: :roll:

Akrazotile
04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Damn, I guess Larry and Lebron feel the same way.

COnDEMnED
04-28-2014, 04:31 PM

Somewhere in the middle east, some terrorist with 1 bar on his smart phone just crawled out of his dirt cave and shot a rocket into the air randomly in hopes of killing you.

Akrazotile
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Somewhere in the middle east, some terrorist with 1 bar on his smart phone just crawled out of his dirt cave and shot a rocket into the air randomly in hopes of killing you.
:eek:

ShackEelOKneel
04-29-2014, 03:12 AM
Larry is probably one of the guys Phil Jackson wants to let go. He is a moron. First the "no gays" thing, and now he wants segregated leagues. :facepalm

ILLsmak
04-29-2014, 03:16 AM
Let me ask you this:

would you feel uncomfortable if you didn't know the other guy was gay?

lol, it's like yea he was massaging your balls but would you really mind if he wasn't gay?

I was never a group shower-er myself, either. Seems unsanitary among other things.

-Smak