PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami in 2014, and witness the royal Heat fanbase

imnew09
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Lebron becomes a FA in 2014, and I heard he will be taking his talent to the West Coast, Lakers, to join Kobe in a journey for another ring. :bowdown:

Can't wait until 2014 to really see how many true "HEAT" fans( since day 1) are here on ISH :roll: :roll:

Derka
04-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Lebron would only leave Miami if Wade's career somehow ended or he completely dropped off in the next 12 months.

NumberSix
04-30-2013, 08:06 PM
2014 Lakers starting Lineup...

PG: ?
SG: ?
SF: LeBron
PF: ?
C: Dwight

chosen_wun
04-30-2013, 08:07 PM
Well im not a fan of any team.

And i can admit that unlike all the fake Laker fans on this site.

imnew09
04-30-2013, 08:08 PM

I'm not expecting much from an April 2013 user.

veilside23
04-30-2013, 08:09 PM
i sense bitterness here...

where will LBJ go ? to LA? :D

even if wade declines bosh is still there... can still be a deadly 1-2 combo.

PickernRoller
04-30-2013, 08:09 PM

Made no sense. Unless it was meant to.

chosen_wun
04-30-2013, 08:10 PM
I'm not expecting much from an April 2013 user.
LOL at April 2010.:applause:

PickernRoller
04-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Lebron becomes a FA in 2014, and I heard he will be taking his talent to the West Coast, Lakers, to join Kobe in a journey for another ring. :bowdown:

Can't wait until 2014 to really see how many true "HEAT" fans( since day 1) are here on ISH :roll: :roll:

Why you want this choker on the Lakers. I would prefer Kevin Durant and Dwight on the team than Lebron. Trust me - 2011 happened and it can happen again. There is nothing worse than getting to the finals, root for your team to death, hype the shit out of your franchise player and then see the guy crumble to pressure. Most embarrassing moment you can have as a fan, despite of course the letdown from losing. There is a reason Letisk fanboys make Kobe threads 24/7. They still haven't forgotten about 11'.

LuigiChambles
Lakers Lineup in 2014

PG - Russell Westbrook
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - LeBron James
PF - Kevin Love
C - Dwight Howard

LongLiveTheKing
I'll stay a Heat fan no matter what!
Bookmark this sh*t!
First NBA team I rooted for since '05!

TheBigVeto
04-30-2013, 08:12 PM

PG: CP3
SG: Redick
PF: Blake Griffin

Papaya Petee
04-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Mehh, us Heat fans had good game discussions before LeBron came, and we will after LeBron leaves. If all the band wagoners dissapear it will make me happy.

Solefade
04-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Most new Heat fans are LeBron fans that have been following him since Cleveland. What's your point? Is there something wrong with that?

I'm pretty sure 90% of LeBron fans are way more knowledgeable about the history of basketball and don't make stupid ass arguments to discredit other great players like Kobe fans. Most of these Kobe fans started watching basketball when they got to the finals in 2008 from what I've seen anyway.

PJR
04-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Ya, I'm sure LeBron is dying to leave Micky Arison, Pat Riley, and Spoelstra for that dumpster fire they have in LA right now, with Jim Buss running the show. Sounds realistic. :oldlol:

toooo
04-30-2013, 08:29 PM
LOL at April 2010.:applause:

:no: :no: :no:

#number6ix#
04-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Lebron's not goin to L.A and even if he does oh well life goes on... I wanna know what the lakers bandwagoners gonna do once kobe retires I'm guessing they will hop on the okc bandwagon

WeGetRing2012
04-30-2013, 08:38 PM

Lebron is not coming to the Lakers.

I can see him going to the Clippers with his other "brother" CP3 and Blake Griffin though...

And I am a Laker fan. I want Durant more anyway...

HoopsFanNumero1
04-30-2013, 08:42 PM
What's with all the retarded threads by Lakers fans on this site? Seriously, some of you guys are just pathetic.

Anyway, most of the Lakers fan base is comprised of Kobe-only fans, so you don't have much room to talk.

Nash
04-30-2013, 08:45 PM

Nobody except the Miami locals say they are true Heat fans. You act like Lebron fans say they are die hard Miami fans.

Fox
04-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Why would LeBron want to play with Kobe? Kobe's ego will not let anyone be a first option, and as the best player in basketball today LeBron will realize that and choose not to join Kobe in LA.

imnew09
04-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Nobody except the Miami locals say they are true Heat fans. You act like Lebron fans say they are die hard Miami fans.

You're the biggest bandwagon btch ever. You jumped at least 3 teams alrdy... your opinion = shyt.

secund2nun
04-30-2013, 08:53 PM

PG: ?
SG: ?
PF: ?

PG: Shooter
SG: Shooter
SF: Lebron
PF: Shooter
C: Howard

Dynasty.

Preferably fire coach pringles, get a coach who can coach good D and team offense, and have at least 2 of those 3 shooters be decent defenders.

BasedTom
04-30-2013, 09:17 PM
So does anyone want to provide any evidence or reasonable speculation as to why he would leave the Heat for the trainwreck of a team that is this current Lakers squad? Just saying "NUH-UH, HE GONNA BE OURS LOLOL" isn't really a strong case.

It's a shame that the same people who not long ago were relentlessly bashing his abilities as a player are now riding on the hopes that he's going to play for them in the future. If you're a Lakers or Cavs fan then you should accept the fact that the years ahead are going to be rough.

Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters are great developing players...And I guess the Lakers fans will still have the guiding hand of Adam Silver throughout the post-Kobe years. Maybe one day Dwi- I mean Darius Morris will realize his true potential and become a potential great?

Funnyfuka
04-30-2013, 09:18 PM

why would he leave a team that would allow him to win easily like 3or 4 more rings? are you stupid or something? odds he leaves miami are ...0.

As for kobe; everyone in the league knows he s toast, he lost all his value in a split second, he cant provide anything to anyone anymore with such a career ending injury. His performance will be reduced by like 70%. That's just the way it is. Not going to shed a tear tho, they re so grossly overpaid cattle in the firstplace, but cattle nonetheless. From now on he will only get uglier when whore will leave and he will crash into depression. There s a reason dude was so good/focused at bball; he had absolutely nothing else in his life. Without bball he would have had 20 diff kids from 10 different black and white obese women.

Oh and howard is gone very soon. He never enjoyed staying in la and did his best to ruin the whole thing. He still hasnt coped psychologically with the beating van gundy gave him exposing him for the spoiled childish douche he is -and will always be -on direct live tv.

SpecialQue
04-30-2013, 09:20 PM
There is zero chance of Lebron leaving the Heat for the foreseeable future.

The Real JW
04-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Most new Heat fans are LeBron fans that have been following him since Cleveland. Is there something wrong with that?

Yes.

305Baller
04-30-2013, 09:21 PM
LeBron would look weird in a Laker jersey thats for sure.

Kingwillball
04-30-2013, 09:24 PM
There is a better chance of him going to Cavs than the Lakers.

DuMa
04-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Just what Kobe needs. another hall of famer

JBrizzy
04-30-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't think he goes to the Cavs again, unless management changes. He waited around for years for a team to be assembled that could really win and it never quite happened.

Meanwhile in Miami, Pat Reily.

imnew09
04-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Just what Kobe needs. another hall of famer

What Lebron will need, more superstars

No_Look604
04-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Lebron back to the Cavs!

NBA unveils new bullet proof glass surrounding court:oldlol:

Mr. Incredible
04-30-2013, 10:47 PM
Won't happen and if he does it won't be LA.

coin24
04-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Why would he leave? No one else is putting together any real competition. May aswell stay put and accumulate asterisked rings:lol
On the small chance he does leave, all the old "lifelong cavs fans" now heat fans, will follow bronzey wherever he signs...:lol :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
04-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Mehh, us Heat fans had good game discussions before LeBron came, and we will after LeBron leaves. If all the band wagoners dissapear it will make me happy.

I hope so. It's really watering down your fanbase.

coin24
04-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Heat game threads were 2 pages long before bronzey took his talents there..
Those 5 true heat fans must be hating all these bandwagon f@ggots:lol

Leftimage
04-30-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm from a city sans NBA team and I've been following Lebron since he was 14 and I was 12. Been watching basketball since I was 8. Call me a band-wagoner all you want, I waited 14 years for my fave player to get a chip* (holy spit that's over half my lifetime)... imo there is nothing ignoble about it.

That's the funny thing about the term ''bandwagoner'' - which implies you support a team because it's the most popular one or the one most likely to rule the league - when it is applied to fans of Lebron.

I can't speak for others but there was very little to like about the 03-09 Cavs, and yet I followed them through thick and thin. If anything I was extremely loyal, the antithesis of a bandwagoner.

Ironically, I remember hoping in 03' Bron would get drafted by the Heat (they had a few less lottery balls but were still a potential winner) because I knew what a shitty city Cleveland was, and how the Cavs had always been mired in mediocrity.

Ultimately, what it comes down to is, if you don't know much about bball (nothing wrong with being new) then don't talk shit and you'll be fine. :cheers:

sc19
04-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Kobe will refuse to play as second fiddle again. Not gonna happen.

Rose'sACL
04-30-2013, 11:14 PM
I hope so. It's really watering down your fanbase.
you can't tell me that heat has more bandwagon fans than lakers. lakers might have more real fans but they also have the most bandwagon fans.
One thing i like about heat fans though is that they will give a standing ovation to lebron when he plays against miami at miami for the 1st time for another team no matter when it is. miami fans might not know much about basketball history but they are classy. they gave a standing ovation to big 3 of boston when they lost game 7 last year as many believed that it was the last year those guys were playing together for celtics.
Also, to answer your question, chances of him leaving are slim to none till riley is there. all 3 will sign new contracts for less money. bosh might take more than wade and lebron as he doesn't earn much from other sources. i think it will be 12-15 mil each for lebron and wade, 15 mil for bosh unless his game gets worse in next year.

leMVP
04-30-2013, 11:17 PM

:cheers:

LuigiChambles
04-30-2013, 11:24 PM
I'm from a city sans NBA team and I've been following Lebron since he was 14 and I was 12. Been watching basketball since I was 8. Call me a band-wagoner all you want, I waited 14 years for my fave player to get a chip* (holy spit that's over half my lifetime)... imo there is nothing ignoble about it.

That's the funny thing about the term ''bandwagoner'' - which implies you support a team because it's the most popular one or the one most likely to rule the league - when it is applied to fans of Lebron.

I can't speak for others but there was very little to like about the 03-09 Cavs, and yet I followed them through thick and thin. If anything I was extremely loyal, the antithesis of a bandwagoner.

Ironically, I remember hoping in 03' Bron would get drafted by the Heat (they had a few less lottery balls but were still a potential winner) because I knew what a shitty city Cleveland was, and how the Cavs had always been mired in mediocrity.

Ultimately, what it comes down to is, if you don't know much about bball (nothing wrong with being new) then don't talk shit and you'll be fine. :cheers:

I Agree with you bro.. :applause:

dh144498
04-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Most new Heat fans are LeBron fans that have been following him since Cleveland. What's your point? Is there something wrong with that?

I'm pretty sure 90% of LeBron fans are way more knowledgeable about the history of basketball and don't make stupid ass arguments to discredit other great players like Kobe fans. Most of these Kobe fans started watching basketball when they got to the finals in 2008 from what I've seen anyway.

you fall into that bolded category..........

and also the bolded is false

imnew09
07-15-2014, 01:30 AM
SuCK IT cHEAT fans

GimmeThat
07-15-2014, 01:37 AM
this is where Pat Riley might get blamed.
but then there will be fans that said that without Riley, they wouldn't even have had the 2 rings with Lebron.

aj1987
07-15-2014, 03:33 AM
Still a Heat fan.

Also, LOL @ LeBron going to the Lakers.

RedBlackAttack
07-15-2014, 03:58 AM
If you're a Lakers or Cavs fan then you should accept the fact that the years ahead are going to be rough.

Whoops.

aj1987
07-15-2014, 04:49 AM
Whoops.
Half of what he said is true though.

Magic731
07-15-2014, 04:56 AM
Half of what he said is true though.
Half of what he said was wrong.