PDA

View Full Version : James Harden Is THE Most Overrated "Superstar" In NBA History

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Yes, he is even MORE overrated than Derrick Rose, as hard as that is to even fathom.

RandyMarsh1
05-04-2013, 12:29 AM
ok

kNicKz
05-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Greece in the olympics :roll:

razzredazzre
05-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Sure he's an all-star but I think he still has things to prove to be an actual "Superstar" in this league.

Iceberg Slim
05-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Yes, he is even MORE overrated than Derrick Rose, as hard as that is to even fathom.

I'm curious who is on your superstar list and out of them who is not overrated

GrapeApe
05-04-2013, 12:42 AM
He's not a superstar and I don't think many people consider him to be one. He is, however, a very talented young player who will only get better.

Haks
05-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Super talented all star.... Smh superstar

bmd
05-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Superstar? Harden was never considered a superstar.

He is a good all-star player.

And he has been injured for months. He hasn't been as good since.

plowking
05-04-2013, 12:46 AM
I'd say most people wouldn't even put him in their top 10. Yet he is a superstar?

SyRyanYang
05-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Greece in the olympics :roll:

Knicks fans are just as irrelevant as their team

Noob Saibot
05-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Put Harden in Greece, he will look like the black Manu Ginobili.

willds09
05-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Knicks fans are just as irrelevant as their team
yea thats why we in tha semis, and your team been fishing since last weekend:lol

bballbball
05-04-2013, 12:55 AM
he's been injured since the all-star break. he had strep throat today..he had to go the hospital yesterday and he couldn't consume solid foods. you can tell he was tired as shit already by the 2nd quarter. Rockets just need a 2nd star to shoulder some of the workload.

willds09
05-04-2013, 12:55 AM
lebron is tha most overrated superstar in NBA history.:applause:

Shepseskaf
05-04-2013, 12:58 AM
I'd say most people wouldn't even put him in their top 10. Yet he is a superstar?
Agreed, but some people had him as the best SG in the league at various points in the season.

bballbball
05-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Agreed, but some people had him as the best SG in the league at various points in the season.

The thing is he pretty much was or was at least tied with Kobe until the All-Star break. He got injured the game before the break against the Clippers. Since then his drives are slow and he's less effective with his go-to move, the euro-step and shooting percentages has plumetted.

Jacks3
05-04-2013, 01:13 AM
26/6/5/2 on amazing efficiency (60% TS)
led the youngest team in history to 45 wins.
anchored the #6 offense in basketball.

all in his 1st year as a #1 option.

how is he overrated? most people consider him a top 10 player/top 2-3 SG.

seems reasonable to me.

Shepseskaf
05-04-2013, 01:15 AM
The thing is he pretty much was or was at least tied with Kobe until the All-Star break. He got injured the game before the break against the Clippers. Since then his drives are slow and he's less effective with his go-to move, the euro-step and shooting percentages has plumetted.
Plus, the refs don't call flopping as much in the playoffs.

bballbball
05-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Plus, the refs don't call flopping as much in the playoffs.

Tell that to Fisher, Martin, and Durant.

Shepseskaf
05-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Tell that to Fisher, Martin, and Durant.
None of their games are as dependent on flopping as Harden's.

LAZERUSS
05-04-2013, 01:41 AM
For the longest time I kept reading about the "greatness" of Ginobili. Now I guess Harden has supplanted him as a true "superstar."

Dr.J4ever
05-04-2013, 01:41 AM

This is exactly true. Harden may have his defects, but if he played for Greece, he would be their best player. But, of course, to Euroleague, it's all a conspiracy to get his boy, Spanoulis, and Greece down and out. For what reason? Hold on to your seat now-------- because Stern is afraid of them. Wow.. If that's not mentally delusional, I don't know what is.

TMac&Luther
05-04-2013, 01:46 AM
:facepalm Dude had strep throat.. (I've had it twice, next time the doctor says I get it, I have to have my tonsils removed.. point being both times I had it I ran a extreme fever and couldn't even get out of bed), but continue the hate. Now that there is blood in the water the sharks will circle.

Just like they did on "MissBrook" or "LeChoke" huh?:roll: If his coach managed to keep Lin out of this game (who offered nothing) and then came up epic in game 7 like he did in game 5, the same retards would be comparing his effort to Jordan's "flu game".. because we all know everything comes back to that and then that resorts to a Jordan vs Kobe Feud. It's the circle of life.

The more things change the more things stay the same on this fly by night bash site. (quick, where is the next "who's greater? player A or player B" thread?

Like another poster stated above, it was obvious a step was missing from his drive late in the season.. dude crossed people up with ease and led the entire league in and ones and could drive towards the basket batter than almost every single player. He didn't just jack up threes.. obviously something was wrong. Keep hating on what Harden was able to accomplish in his first season in Houston with pretty much a entire roster who also had their first season in Houston though.

SyRyanYang
05-04-2013, 02:00 AM
yea thats why we in tha semis, and your team been fishing since last weekend:lol
*Cough*East*Cough*
Still irrelevant thou. People care more about Kobe tweeting at home than your team playing

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:07 AM
He's not a superstar and I don't think many people consider him to be one. He is, however, a very talented young player who will only get better.

90% of the Houston Rockets fan base claims he is a superstar, and they will ban you from their forum for questioning it.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:08 AM

Tell that to clutchfans.net where you get banned for even questioning his superstar status, or even saying he's not as good as Durant.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:10 AM

Put Harden in Greece, and after 3 games lost by whatever team he is playing on, due to his ball hogging and selfishness...........and the home fans of his own team will kill him before he even gets out of the arena.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:11 AM

But LeBron is a superstar. Harden is a "superstar". There's a difference.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:13 AM
This is exactly true. Harden may have his defects, but if he played for Greece, he would be their best player. But, of course, to Euroleague, it's all a conspiracy to get his boy, Spanoulis, and Greece down and out. For what reason? Hold on to your seat now-------- because Stern is afraid of them. Wow.. If that's not mentally delusional, I don't know what is.

Harden would be kicked off of any good Euroleague team. Playing zero defense is NOT tolerated in any good Euroleague team. Playing that selfishly and THAT stupidly is NOT tolerated even in the very worst Euroleague teams.

Coaches in Euroleague would can his ass, and the fans there would absolutely HATE him, and you are totally psychotic if you believe anything to the contrary of that.

Dr.J4ever
05-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Harden would be kicked off of any good Euroleague team. Playing zero defense is NOT tolerated in any good Euroleague team. Playing that selfishly and THAT stupidly is NOT tolerated even in the very worst Euroleague teams.

Coaches in Euroleague would can his ass, and the fans there would absolutely HATE him, and you are totally psychotic if you believe anything to the contrary of that.

You know at a certain point you have to ask yourself why everyone on this site thinks you're off your rocker. It's either you're a genius or you need help. I tend to believe it's the latter. LOL

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:27 AM
You know at a certain point you have to ask yourself why everyone on this site thinks you're off your rocker. It's either you're a genius or you need help. I tend to believe it's the latter. LOL

You are a certifiable lunatic if you think even for one second that any Euroleague team would ever tolerate Harden's style of play. You are crazy as hell and also retarded if you really think that.

Euroleague teams would never tolerate anyone to play the way Harden does, and even more so the fans would NEVER tolerate it.

willds09
05-04-2013, 02:30 AM
But LeBron is a superstar. Harden is a "superstar". There's a difference.
no matter what, lebron iz tha most overrated.

Dr.J4ever
05-04-2013, 02:33 AM
You are a certifiable lunatic if you think even for one second that any Euroleague team would ever tolerate Harden's style of play. You are crazy as hell and also retarded if you really think that.

Euroleague teams would never tolerate anyone to play the way Harden does, and even more so the fans would NEVER tolerate it.

Keep saying it harder with bold lettering. This just shows you're insecurity. Deep inside you know I'm right, and you are trying to convince yourself that you don't need help. LOL

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:44 AM
no matter what, lebron iz tha most overrated.

The most overrated superstar = LeBron.

I'm not talking about superstars like LeBron. I'm talking about the ones that are "superstars".......like Harden.

LeBron is an actual superstar. Harden is not, but many people claim he is. I'm saying Harden is the most overrated in that category, even more than Rose, who is another "superstar".

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Keep saying it harder with bold lettering. This just shows you're insecurity. Deep inside you know I'm right, and you are trying to convince yourself that you don't need help. LOL

You are a freaking moron.

Dr.J4ever
05-04-2013, 03:02 AM
You are a freaking moron.

Let me ask you why do forums keep banning you? Or threatening to ban you? Are all these forums racist? Or could it be you? Genius or nut? You against the world. Think about it.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Let me ask you why do forums keep banning you? Or threatening to ban you? Are all these forums racist? Or could it be you? Genius or nut? You against the world. Think about it.

WTF are you smoking?

Dr.J4ever
05-04-2013, 03:10 AM
WTF are you smoking?

Oh euroleague, you are so much fun. Thanks for your comments. Without you this site would be a less lively place. Keep up the good work. LOL

KG215
05-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Tell that to clutchfans.net where you get banned for even questioning his superstar status, or even saying he's not as good as Durant.
Quit making stuff up. I've been reading Clutchfans the last 2 weeks and have seen almost no one that posts there claiming Harden is as good as or better than Durant.

There's even a 4-page thread on Harden not being on Durant's level. Granted, the person who started the thread appears to be an idiot, but there's plenty of other people who more-or-less say Harden isn't as good as Durant.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Quit making stuff up. I've been reading Clutchfans the last 2 weeks and have seen almost no one that posts there claiming Harden is as good as or better than Durant.

There's even a 4-page thread on Harden not being on Durant's level. Granted, the person who started the thread appears to be an idiot, but there's plenty of other people who more-or-less say Harden isn't as good as Durant.

They banned me for saying Harden plays selfishly. Piss off.

KG215
05-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Um, ok? You said they get mad if you don't think Harden is as good as Durant. Saying Harden plays selfishly isn't the same thing.

brantonli
05-04-2013, 03:51 AM

Dude, you used to be so much better at trolling, now you've just resorted to insults that nobody takes seriously anyway. You need to step up your game.

Svendiggity
05-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Harden ain't a leader. He's a dude that can get buckets most games. He's like a poor mans Carmelo or tmac. Only way a guy like that can win a title is if he's got another superstar that's a leader.

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 04:00 AM
Um, ok? You said they get mad if you don't think Harden is as good as Durant. Saying Harden plays selfishly isn't the same thing.

The point of the topic was comparing Harden to Durant. It's implied on it's own. And obvious that Durant isn't selfish as a player, and that of course alone makes him better. Besides that, it's OK to ban someone for saying Harden is a selfish player?

Harden is the most selfish NBA player I've ever seen. How the hell should someone get banned for that?

Euroleague
05-04-2013, 04:01 AM
Dude, you used to be so much better at trolling, now you've just resorted to insults that nobody takes seriously anyway. You need to step up your game.

Here come the Harden stans from clutchfans............

brantonli
05-04-2013, 04:20 AM
Here come the Harden stans from clutchfans............

Lol of course Durant is better than Harden, there's no question about that. Except for game 5, Harden has been playing like crap for the past month, not just the postseason.

strifed169
05-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Grats to the Rockets on manufacturing T-Mac 2.0

elementally morale
05-04-2013, 04:58 AM
a very talented young player who will only get better.

Not true. He is also going to get worse.

Shepseskaf
05-04-2013, 06:09 AM
Harden ain't a leader. He's a dude that can get buckets most games. He's like a poor mans Carmelo or tmac.
I've been saying this from day 1 of the trade. There's a lot more to being a superstar than taking lots of shots.

Nero Tulip
05-04-2013, 06:49 AM
He used to be alright. But this season he's gone from being one of my favourite players to an overrated chucker.

Can't believe people used to compare him to Ginobili :facepalm

NBAller
05-04-2013, 03:21 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289905

red1
05-04-2013, 03:47 PM
how is he overrated? no one considers him a superstar other than you

NBAller
05-04-2013, 03:56 PM
how is he overrated? no one considers him a superstar other than you

red1
05-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Harden is not a superstar. Lebron displaying his poor judgement yet again, my father always told me to never trust a choking bald fggt

chips93
05-04-2013, 04:05 PM
my father always told me to never trust a choking bald fggt

did your father give any context in this piece of advice?

or maybe an example of when he learned that it isnt wise to trust such men?

you're dad sounds like a great guy.

red1
05-04-2013, 04:18 PM
did your father give any context in this piece of advice?

or maybe an example of when he learned that it isnt wise to trust such men?

you're dad sounds like a great guy.
Thanks bro he is a really cool guy. One time my brother was going to grab a lebron heat jersey and then my father smacked him and told him to straighten up. Saved my younger brother from a life of f*gg*try, who knows he couldve turned out like pauk so for that I am grateful. I am really starting to get off topic here but he also advised me against trusting chucking rapists not that I would trust a chucking rapist in the first place

Johnny Jones
05-04-2013, 04:38 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm