PDA

View Full Version : I am disgusted to be a Nets fan

It's A VC3!!!
05-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Joe Johnson sucks. If he's not shooting, he's not doing ANYTHING. 2-14 from the field tonight including 1-9 from three. The Nets can thank their game 4 collapse as to why they lost this series.

This is my biggest problem.

I knew, you knew, my ****ing grandma knew that with Rose, Kirk, and Deng out that the two guys to focus in on were Marco and Noah. Yet, Marco roasts us for a second straight game and goes for 24 points and Noah goes for 24/14. Like honestly. All you had to do was key in on two damn players and the Nets failed that too. Deron, Blatche, Evans and Wallace showed up. All of the other players sucked in the last two games.

This is the BIGGEST problem with the Nets. They specifically choose when to play. The first half of the third quarter they were making defensive rotations, boxing out and moving the ball. Then, like Shaq said, they started acting "cool" thinking that talent will win them the game. They have been doing this all season. A first round exit team is depressing for the Nets because they won't get better next year with this roster. Joe Johnson is a horrible fit for any NBA team. It's a travesty that he got so much money, he stops ball movement, and when he can't make a shot, he is useless.

I am very, very pissed off with this team and I expect Mikhail Prokhorov to sell this team really soon.

Everyone is right, this team has no passion.

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Well it could've been worse if Avery Johnson is still the coach, we could've seriously missed the playoffs. Anyway this is the first season this team is put together, and we have yet to find the appropriate coach. Lets give it another 2-3 years, if things dont work out those long term contracts will be near expiration anyway.

miles berg
05-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Better to miss playoffs than lose in the 1st round.

SpecialQue
05-04-2013, 11:27 PM
inb4 http://www.miscupload.com/upload/68710976478230081951954.gif

Johnny Jones
05-04-2013, 11:28 PM
My boy It's a VC3!!! melting down again. :applause:

Foster5k
Well it could've been worse if Avery Johnson is still the coach
:facepalm

The Nets lost to a depleted Bulls team, in the first round of the playoffs, at home, in an elimination game. I don't know what is worse than that. They did better NOT making the playoffs, than getting exposed for the frauds that they are. This team has no heart. They have no desire to win. This team is worthless. Blow it up!

It's A VC3!!!
Well it could've been worse if Avery Johnson is still the coach, we could've seriously missed the playoffs. Anyway this is the first season this team is put together, and we have yet to find the appropriate coach. Lets give it another 2-3 years, if things dont work out those long term contracts will be near expiration anyway.
Oh gosh. Another 2-3 years? When Joe will be 34, Wallace 33, and Deron 31? This team will not fix its problem of zero percent urgency. That's my biggest problem. In the first half of the third quarter we have seen how the Nets can be when they actually give a ****. However, they don't commit 100% for 48 minutes and that will never get fixed.

ClutchOver9000
hope to god you left your sister alone OP...

JimmyMcAdocious
05-04-2013, 11:29 PM
What's really disgusting is how you eat out your sister.

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2013, 11:30 PM

The Nets lost to a depleted Bulls team, in the first round of the playoffs, at home, in an elimination game. I don't know what is worse than that. They did better NOT making the playoffs, than getting exposed for the frauds that they are. This team has no heart. They have no desire to win. This team is worthless. Blow it up!

If our head coach was Avery Johnson, we wouldnt even have gotten the chance to play the Bulls. I mean, at least we made the playoffs and grabbed HCA, something Avery Johnson couldnt have done.

Derka
Looks like your sister is in for some ****, no lube with this particular level of mad.

SpecialQue
Can someone please explain all the sister jokes? What started that?

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2013, 11:31 PM

I am on VC's side about this. Knicks trolls misinterpreted what he said, and translated this into an 'I'm gonna eat my sister' type of prank.
:rolleyes:

It's A VC3!!!
05-04-2013, 11:32 PM

I feel the same way. It's Joe Johnson. He is a great individual player but a horrible teammate. You can't move the ball, when you give it to him you need to move out of the way, and he never gets to the line. I'm disgusted. The first season in Brooklyn has been a complete 1000% failure. I'll be back on these boards next year if the Nets make major changes. Until then I have no reason to be around. The Nets ****ing suck. I hate you Brooklyn Nets.

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Oh gosh. Another 2-3 years? When Joe will be 34, Wallace 33, and Deron 31? This team will not fix its problem of zero percent urgency. That's my biggest problem. In the first half of the third quarter we have seen how the Nets can be when they actually give a ****. However, they don't commit 100% for 48 minutes and that will never get fixed.

Well with a better coach this problem will be fixed, PJ Carlesimo shows why hes just an assistant coach caliber coach, shouldnt be a head coach for any teams except for the Bobcats maybe.

And 2-3 years looks fine to me. Wallace and Deron will be in their late prime at 33 and 31, Brook Lopez will only get better, Joe Johnson may be washed up by then but hey its not like hes any better now. You cannot predict what the supporting cast is gonna be. The Spurs show that you can still compete with old core players, if you do a good job on FA. This is also what makes this year's Knicks different from the last two years.

trig
05-04-2013, 11:35 PM
they lost to a team playing the reserves of the bench.

Joe johnson got outplayed by cook and bellineli. But Brook Lopez didnt step up. He pass up a lot shots he shouldve taken. Some of which landed on the hands of Joe Johnson

Big props to Thibs too. Wallace was playing well in the 3rd but stayed with the plan and played the percentages

Graviton
05-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Time to eat out your sister...

jimmy77x
05-04-2013, 11:38 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297479

SpecialQue
05-04-2013, 11:41 PM

Holy shit. :eek: I can't believe I missed that thread.

niko
05-04-2013, 11:42 PM
At least everyone came around to my Joe Johnson thinking.

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2013, 11:43 PM
He does not even have a sister, how can he 'eat' something/someone that does not exist in this world? Lets go easy on VC guys.

Foster5k
05-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Well with a better coach this problem will be fixed
:oldlol:

Is this guy serious? First you and everyother Nets fan wanted Avery Johnson fired and said that would fix all the problems with this team. Now that has proven to be false, everyone is screaming for another new coach. Listen, a new coach isn't going to fix the lack of heart this team has. It's not going to fix the fact this team is riddled with over-paid/over-hyped players with no desire to win or show up in big games.

This team let their fans down. You can't go out like that. What they did was unforgivable. You're at HOME, in an ELMINATION GAME 7, and you lay one of the biggest eggs in NBA playoff's history versus a team composed mostly of back-up players.

Do they need a new coach? Possibly. Will that solve anything? No. Blow this team up now!

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2013, 11:45 PM

Is this guy serious? First you and everyother Net's fan wanted Avery Johnson fired and said that would fix all the problems with this team. Now that has proven to be false, everyone is screaming for another new coach. Listen, a new coach isn't going to fix the lack of heart this team has. It's not going to fix the fact this team is riddled with over-paid/over-hyped players with no desire to win or show up in big games.

I did not ever say firing Avery Johnson would fix all problems, it depends on what coach we hire to replace him. But come to think about it, with Avery we aint even making playoffs, so nope I said nothing wrong.

It's A VC3!!!
05-04-2013, 11:47 PM
He does not even have a sister, how can he 'eat' something/someone that does not exist in this world? Lets go easy on VC guys.
Lol dude, trust me, they can keep going on forever. It honestly does not both me ONE BIT. I come on this forum to talk about the Nets and every once in a while about another team then I leave. I do not care about reputations points or anything else. I have a understanding with a few posters and the rest doesn't matter. Let them have their laughs. I'm fine.:lol :cheers:

ILLsmak
05-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Joe Johnson sucks. If he's not shooting, he's not doing ANYTHING. 2-14 from the field tonight including 1-9 from three. The Nets can thank their game 4 collapse as to why they lost this series.

This is my biggest problem.

I knew, you knew, my ****ing grandma knew that with Rose, Kirk, and Deng out that the two guys to focus in on were Marco and Noah. Yet, Marco roasts us for a second straight game and goes for 24 points and Noah goes for 24/14. Like honestly. All you had to do was key in on two damn players and the Nets failed that too. Deron, Blatche, Evans and Wallace showed up. All of the other players sucked in the last two games.

This is the BIGGEST problem with the Nets. They specifically choose when to play. The first half of the third quarter they were making defensive rotations, boxing out and moving the ball. Then, like Shaq said, they started acting "cool" thinking that talent will win them the game. They have been doing this all season. A first round exit team is depressing for the Nets because they won't get better next year with this roster. Joe Johnson is a horrible fit for any NBA team. It's a travesty that he got so much money, he stops ball movement, and when he can't make a shot, he is useless.

I am very, very pissed off with this team and I expect Mikhail Prokhorov to sell this team really soon.

Everyone is right, this team has no passion.

I told you JJ was gonna shit the bed.

-Smak

It's A VC3!!!
05-04-2013, 11:53 PM

-Smak
Injury or not, this type of shooting display in a game 7 is a travesty. It will take me a while to get over this sting. Losing to an undermanned roster that lost two more key players for tonights game at home is disgusting.

Ugh man, this hurts. 3 max players and Gerald making $10 million and not enough to get past the first round.

Foster5k
05-04-2013, 11:54 PM
I knew from the start this Nets team was garbage. I just didn't know it was going to be this bad. When you let the Bull's back-ups beat you in a game 7, at home, in the playoffs, something terrible has went wrong. These guys don't deserve another paycheck for their performance tonight.

At first, I thought Avery Johnson was somewhat to blame for this mess. Now, I realize it's all on the players. These over-paid/over-hyped frauds are worthless. This collection of players will never sniff a championship.

ILLsmak
05-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Injury or not, this type of shooting display in a game 7 is a travesty. It will take me a while to get over this sting. Losing to an undermanned roster that lost two more key players for tonights game at home is disgusting.

Ugh man, this hurts. 3 max players and Gerald making $10 million and not enough to get past the first round.

I feelya man... I like Deron, but I don't really care. I also like how Lopez has been playing, but I could tell early that they were gonna lose. I was just wowed. I actually turned it off then back on in the 4th, but they still choked it away.

Unbelievable that they lost to that team. Seriously.

On the other hand, I think they are going to be good going forward. They just gotta figure some shit out. JJ needs to spend all summer working cuz he's good but man he made some of his classic wild passes and bricked tons of shots.

-Smak

Young X
05-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Still can't believe Watson missed that WIDE OPEN dunk. :oldlol:

boozehound
05-05-2013, 12:04 AM
what is this supposed to signify?

Kiddlovesnets
05-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Still can't believe Watson missed that WIDE OPEN dunk. :oldlol:

Oh come on, the series aint decided by one single dunk, nor did the Nets lose the series because of game 4 loss. Anyway Joe Johnson probably should be playing backup next year, hes aint the same man he used to be.

Graviton
05-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Get one of these to calm yourself man...

http://i39.tinypic.com/14c4itz.jpg

DMAVS41
05-05-2013, 12:08 AM
The Nets are so ****ed for years now. Wow...that one has to hurt. Can't even beat a depleted Bulls team without Rose, Deng, Hinrich...and half the team sick/hurt.

ROFL...thank you Deron for not coming to Dallas. Thank you...

Kiddlovesnets
05-05-2013, 12:08 AM
The Nets are so ****ed for years now. Wow...that one has to hurt. Can't even beat a depleted Bulls team without Rose, Deng, Hinrich...and half the team sick/hurt.

This from a team that missed playoffs with a washed up ex-superstar PF.

DMAVS41
05-05-2013, 12:11 AM
This from a team that missed playoffs with a washed up ex-superstar PF.

What does the Mavs or Dirk have to do with the Nets situation?

You don't think the Nets are ****ed? They can't even beat the depleted Bulls...and they are locked into terrible contracts for years to come.

Oh, and that PF would easily be the best player on the Nets. You find out how good players are in the playoffs. Nets don't have the guys you want. Clear as day...

Foster5k
05-05-2013, 12:11 AM

I agree.

As far as Mavs future versus Nets future. I'll take the Mavs future anyday over that mess in New Jersey.

tpols
05-05-2013, 12:12 AM

-Smak
I think I remember you saying it exactly after jj had been banging game winners against scrub teams like the wiz and pistons.lol

He has zero heart.. His laid back persona and 'smooth' style just make him the biggest pvssy ever. He'll never bury anyone.. No killer instinct.

Ever since Kidd left this team their leadership/accountabiltiy/heart/hustle have been zero. It's why I'm more of an nba fan now who just enjoys all the matchups going on instead of being diehard one team

Kiddlovesnets
05-05-2013, 12:14 AM
What does the Mavs or Dirk have to do with the Nets situation?

You don't think the Nets are ****ed? They can't even beat the depleted Bulls...and they are locked into terrible contracts for years to come.

Oh, and that PF would easily be the best player on the Nets. You find out how good players are in the playoffs. Nets don't have the guys you want. Clear as day...

Well lets not forget this is the first year this team was put together, and midway into the season we underwent a coaching change that partially saved the season. I mean, seriously this team aint gonna make playoffs if Avery Johnson was still the head coach.

Again people are not giving the Bulls enough credits, they are way tougher to beat than the Hawks, Celtics and Bucks. The Nets have to blame themselves for not getting a better position in the playoffs, but sure I wont deny that they havent shown enough resolution to win in a series.

Also before 2011 Dirk was considered on of the biggest chokers in playoffs, you wonder how things change so quickly just in a year or two. Never count out any teams and players until its all finished for good.

DMAVS41
05-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Well lets not forget this is the first year this team was put together, and midway into the season we underwent a coaching change that partially saved the season. I mean, seriously this team aint gonna make playoffs if Avery Johnson was still the head coach.

Again people are not giving the Bulls enough credits, they are way tougher to beat than the Hawks, Celtics and Bucks. The Nets have to blame themselves for not getting a better position in the playoffs, but sure I wont deny that they havent shown enough resolution to win in a series.

Also before 2011 Dirk was considered on of the biggest chokers in playoffs, you wonder how things change so quickly just in a year or two. Never count out any teams and players until its all finished for good.

I give a ton of credit to the Bulls, but the Nets are screwed because they are going to have to contend with teams much better than the Bulls if they want to ever get past the 2nd round.

Dirk may have been considered a choker, but he was actually one of the best playoff performers of all time. That is the difference mate. Perception can change really fast...but reality is just that...reality.

And reality is that JJ is an absolutely awful playoff performer and there is no evidence he's going to get better. It's a mess of a team that has 90 million on the books for next year and is committed to Deron/JJ/Lopez/Wallace through the 2016 season...and that is roughly 70 million a year in salaries between them alone.

Of course anything can happen, but it has to call into question how good certain players on the Nets actually are if what you way is true. That the Nets weren't even really favored with homecourt against a depleted Bulls team.

If that is truly a 50/50 series...how the **** are the Nets going to contend in the future?

bagelred
05-05-2013, 12:20 AM

Foster5k
05-05-2013, 12:27 AM
I think it's safe to say the Nets future looks bleak. Raptors have a brighter future.

BBallZen83
05-05-2013, 12:38 AM
I understand your frustration. I had no dog in that race but I was even getting frustrated watching them. Game 7? At home? And that's the effort, heart, and energy they give?

bdreason
05-05-2013, 12:41 AM
I think the biggest issue going forward is motivation. Who is going step up as a leader on this squad and inspire improvement?

I mean, I don't see these guys getting together over the summer to improve their game and chemistry. The core is a few overpaid vets, who will just show up next season and go through the motions.

They also need a legit coach. Preferably one who emphasizes defense.

Suguru101
05-05-2013, 12:48 AM

I am i the only one who gets this? This was gold!

:roll:

Bandito
05-05-2013, 01:24 AM
I think the Nets need some better bench players because I think their starters are fine. But without good bench players they just suck.

Amar'e_Juwanna
05-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Game, Set, Blatche.

PassTheRock
05-05-2013, 01:51 AM
I am i the only one who gets this? This was gold!

:roll:
do explain

dbk123
05-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Is op shady's protege?

wang4three
05-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Good. Please leave the fan base. I can't stand you.

miggyme1
05-05-2013, 03:07 AM

Bruh are u stupid?? Yall wasnt gonna miss the playoffs with avery johnson. I wish idiots would stop thinkin that. Its the east...u really think the nets would have had a worse record than the bucks and missed the playoffs??? Cmon get outta here. They main reasons coaches get fired is because u cant fire players. I blame billy king for not making any trades before the deadline. Y didnt he go after kenyon martin??? Y didnt he bring in jj reddick?? Yall need shooters badly. Kris humphries is trash he gotta go asap.brooke lopez might be the softest center to ever grace the nba. The boy got skills but i see no dog in him. Its like playing against the really nice kid in school thats good but when u put him in a pressure cooker he never toughens up he just lets the pressure cook his ass with a smile. Idk y yall went and got cj watson when he is basically a lesser paid watered down version of deron williams. Both like shooting threes etc...there isnt really difference in their games except dwill being an allstar and a lil bigger so he can post but its not like either excel on the defensive end. Joe johnson is just uggggh i never seen a guy with his size and ball handling settle for so many shots. He could be baby lebrom if he wanted too. No heart!!! He insists on takin threes....this guy never drives. Reggie evans....i love his toughness and every team needs an enforcer but damn can u at least get one post move?? Thats wat i hate bout centers like evans, kendrick perkins,hell even dwight. How the hell can u call the nva your job but u never improve?? U been in the league 5 plus years yet u cant post a pg cuz u have no post moves. Dwill aint been the same since he was jazzing it up with sloan. That nikka has been exposed....still a great player but he aint a top 3 pg anymore. Pj carlismo is what i call a "nice coach". He too nice. U never see him sweat...u never see him enraged. Never see him pissed. Nikka always looking like a damn deacon waiting for communion and sh1t!!!!

Euroleague
05-05-2013, 03:13 AM
Some Nets fans apparently have really unrealistic expectations. The Nets roster is trash for the most part, and some of the best players on the team didn't even get playing time.

Not to mention the Nets had freaking Avery Johnson as coach to start the year...

TOUCH MY BODY
05-05-2013, 03:18 AM
The Nets are the Clippers of the east.

Sarcastic
05-05-2013, 03:20 AM
The Blueprint

Clutch
05-05-2013, 04:56 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

For those who don't get it,this is It's a VC3's sister. He reportedly eats out his sister if the Nets lose.

It was a false quote but still funny

LongLiveTheKing
05-05-2013, 05:06 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: