PDA

View Full Version : LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 06:06 AM
damn

Clutch
05-07-2013, 06:45 AM
I lost all my respect for Derrick Rose but started to respect other Bulls players even more.
Bulls (not counting Rose) have so much heart.

In case the Knicks are eliminated I'll root for Warriors and the Bulls to win it all.
I'l definitely root for the Bulls against whoever they play not named the Knicks.

If you love basketball you love the Chicago Bulls. Team play,heart and energy. That's what it's all about.

Trentknicks
05-07-2013, 07:08 AM
As much as Derrick Rose is annoying everyone, Bulls fans will be licking the ground he walks on if he comes back and plays great next year. 90% of fan bases would.

Bucket_Nakedz
05-07-2013, 07:44 AM
shut up and stop wasting your energy on shiet you can't control. we're up 1, and our team is fukking depleted. save your qualms about derrick and be happy that we're trolling the shiet out of the heat and their hollow fans.

leggo bulls!

maybeshewill13
05-07-2013, 08:02 AM
OP is a phagg0t but he's right.

ballinhun8
05-07-2013, 11:14 AM
No REAL Bulls fan would lose disrespect for Rose. Only IDIOTS could say they lost respect for someone making a huge life decision.

We knew there would be a chance he couldn't play all year yet you probably kept falling for the hype instead of just believing in your team.

Whatever though you'll be back to kissing the ground he walks on next season like Trentkbicks said. Go back to rocking that stupid Detroit Pistons player avatar.

Kaspah
05-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Fck you

You've officially been made an outcast. Bulls don't want you. You can't diss our franchise player. You can't say you'd trade him. You'll be eating those words when dude comes back.

Fck off. Real bulls fans ain't fretting. We're watching the rest of the bulls hold down the fort while captain d rose fixes himself.

You cannot be a legitimate bulls fan with that OP. you're done. Give me your badge and gun.

Kaspah
05-07-2013, 11:25 AM
This might be the most embarrassing shameful post ive ever read given the context and circumstances.

Fck off our team mang, get the fck off our team. U a fair weather nukka. A fat ass embarrassing nukka that don't represent anyone but your fat ass self.

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Fck you

You've officially been made an outcast. Bulls don't want you. You can't diss our franchise player. You can't say you'd trade him. You'll be eating those words when dude comes back.

Fck off. Real bulls fans ain't fretting. We're watching the rest of the bulls hold down the fort while captain d rose fixes himself.

You cannot be a legitimate bulls fan with that OP. you're done. Give me your badge and gun.
Okay and who appoint your weak self as Bulls Fan Management? You don't represent shit you a "A fat ass embarrassing nukka that don't represent anyone but your fat ass self", trying to act like you somebody deciding whos a fan and who isn't, you little bytch.

I'm a fan of the Bulls but i'm not a fan of cowards like Derrick Rose. Where the FK were you when our frontcourt consisted of fking Tyrus Thomas and washed up Ben Wallace and the leader of our team and STILL IS, was Kirk Hinirch?

Where was you bytch ass *****? Probably watching Blues Clues on Cartoon Network sipping on your sipping cup and munching on your lunchables, biytch.

So f*ck you, and your disgusting ass mother for giving life to such a useless piece of shyt that contributes nothing to the world.

You one of the ****** that Derrick Rose represents, and gives Chicago a bad name, Soft ass cowards like you and Derrick Rose.

Don't you ever respond to one of my posts again you pussi fk boi.

And replace that Bulls avatar for a Derrick Rose one, coward. I bet if he left our team like LeBron did you would follow his ass to wherever he goes.

insomniac
05-07-2013, 04:05 PM
As much as Derrick Rose is annoying everyone, Bulls fans will be licking the ground he walks on if he comes back and plays great next year. 90% of fan bases would.

Yup. It's sad the way so many have turned on him. Nate Robinson has a few good games and a few fans want him rather than Derrick Rose? Idiotic.

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Yup. It's sad the way so many have turned on him. Nate Robinson has a few good games and a few fans want him rather than Derrick Rose? Idiotic.
Robinson has heart, Rose doesn't.

If it weren't for Robinson we wouldn't be in the position we are in right now, or we would we?

Don't be stupid and think before you post, Nate Robinson has STEPPED UP when Derrick Rose hasn't. And if the Bulls beat the Heat with NATE ROBINSON that will back up my opinion that I prefer him over Rose any day.

I'm a real fan on my team and if Rose were to up and leave the Organization while all these other "fans" would feel cheated I would be fine with it and happy with Nate & Captain Kirk.

Just like if would if I were a Cleaveland fan and LeBron left us.

tikay0

Exactly this.

NumberSix
Rose isn't a significant player anyway. Never was. Thibbs is this teams heart and soul.

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Rose isn't a significant player anyway. Never was. Thibbs is this teams heart and soul.
This.

If Nate Robinson came in to the league out of Memphis after winning a National Championship (He would of hit the freethrows, unlike Rose) in 2008, drafted by the Bulls with the #1 pick, then he would of been the MVP too.

NumberSix
05-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Chicago Bulls REAL franchise player = tommy da butcher.

insomniac
05-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Robinson has heart, Rose doesn't.

All fans say they want a team with heart, but what they really want is a team that wins.

If it weren't for Robinson we wouldn't be in the position we are in right now, or we would we?

Without BOTH Rose AND Robinson, probably not. But with Rose INSTEAD OF Robinson? Probably beat the Nets in less than 7.

Don't be stupid and think before you post

I am. I am not letting my hurt feelings of Rose not playing, and my joy of Nate Robinson stepping up his game, cloud my judgement. Once Rose returns, the choice is abundantly clear.

Nate Robinson has STEPPED UP when Derrick Rose hasn't. And if the Bulls beat the Heat with NATE ROBINSON that will back up my opinion that I prefer him over Rose any day.

I think it's amazing that Nate has stepped up, but I take that for what is it is - he is stepping up. This level of play will not last. His career speaks for itself.

I'm a real fan on my team and if Rose were to up and leave the Organization while all these other "fans" would feel cheated I would be fine with it and happy with Nate & Captain Kirk.

Just like if would if I were a Cleaveland fan and LeBron left us.

Yeah, those real Cleveland fans were ecstatic that LeBron left and a player with heart like Baron Davis stepped up in his absence. :rolleyes:

insomniac
05-07-2013, 04:20 PM
If Nate Robinson came in to the league out of Memphis after winning a National Championship (He would of hit the freethrows, unlike Rose) in 2008, drafted by the Bulls with the #1 pick, then he would of been the MVP too.

You've officially lost all credibility.

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/022013/reverse-1367338010_jimmy_butler__deal_with_it.gif

Kiddlovesnets
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Bulls fans attacking each other too, whats going on with this world we live in?
:rolleyes:

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 04:23 PM
All fans say they want a team with heart, but what they really want is a team that wins.

Without BOTH Rose AND Robinson, probably not. But with Rose INSTEAD OF Robinson? Probably beat the Nets in less than 7.

I am. I am not letting my hurt feelings of Rose not playing, and my joy of Nate Robinson stepping up his game, cloud my judgement. Once Rose returns, the choice is abundantly clear.

I think it's amazing that Nate has stepped up, but I take that for what is it is - he is stepping up. This level of play will not last. His career speaks for itself.

Yeah, those real Cleveland fans were ecstatic that LeBron left and a player with heart like Baron Davis stepped up in his absence. :rolleyes:

Nope but they drafted a guy named Kyrie soon after and I would of been happy.

gigantes
05-07-2013, 04:24 PM
OP is my hero of the day for having that much guts.

but he also may be right. rose better come out with a pretty sensational reason for why he's letting his team down like this. otherwise he comes off as equally-talented dipshit such as iverson, francis, marbury, etc.

that's NOT a good look for anyone unless they're a total egomaniac playing a team game. then it's absolutely hilarious.

NumberSix
05-07-2013, 04:24 PM
I mean, Chicago has to keep Nate around for next season, right?

insomniac
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Bulls fans attacking each other too, whats going on with this world we live in?
:rolleyes:

It's embarassing. Damn kids letting their emotions cloud their better judgment.

And it's "would've", "would have", or even "woulda", but not "would of".

NumberSix
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
OP is my hero of the day for having that much guts.

but he also may be right. rose better come out with a pretty sensational reason for why he's letting his team down like this. otherwise he comes off as equally-talented dipshit such as iverson, francis, marbury, etc.

that's NOT a good look for anyone unless they're a total egomaniac playing a team game. then it's absolutely hilarious.
Don't EVER compare Derrick Rose to a real man's man like Allen Iverson. Rose doesn't have an ounce of the heart and iron will that Iverson had.

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
It's embarassing. Damn kids letting their emotions cloud their better judgment.

And it's "would've", "would have", or even "woulda", but not "would of".
Hop off Rose's *******, you've been here seen 2006, you should know better.

Rose hasn't won us a championship, so why are we praising him again?

What if he comes back and hes not as good as you think he will be, what then? Will I still be letting my "emotions cloud my better judgment"?

The way i'm looking at it, it's you who needs to calm his emotions. You have a man-crush on Derrick Rose and fail to realize our team is playing so good without him yet hes taking up a massive chunk of our salary space while sitting out all of this year and a lot of the one before.

insomniac
05-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Hop off Rose's *******, you've been here seen 2006, you should know better.

It's a little funny the way you throw that out there, considering how you're all over Nate, in this very thread. I am not anyone's *****. What I am is rational. I am willing to give a former MVP the benefit of the doubt, and am not willing to send him packing just because some journeyman that barely averages double digits for his career has stepped it up for few games. Am I glad he has stepped it up? Absolutely. But, don't be fooled.

Rose hasn't won us a championship, so why are we praising him again?

Neither have Noah or Nate, but that doesn't keep you from acting like they've been the best players on this team, all along.

What if he comes back and hes not as good as you think he will be, what then? Will I still be letting my "emotions cloud my better judgment"?

If facts are established that he is no longer the player that used to be, and he can't be a serviceable backup to either Teague, Robinson, or Hinrich, then I'd have no problem letting him walk if he is still making the same amount of money he is now. But let's face it, using all of these "what if" scenarios in an effort to make your point is not helping.

The way i'm looking at it, it's you who needs to calm his emotions.

You're projecting.

You have a man-crush on Derrick Rose and fail to realize our team is playing so good without him

I am happy the team is playing well without him. It makes me wonder how well the team would be playing WITH him. As I said, Nate is stepping up, and that's great, but let's see him sustain that level of play before we are willing to hand the team over to him rather than back to a former MVP.

Kellogs4toniee
05-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I myself have been dissapointed, annoyed,and called into question Rose's heart plenty of times this year. But to completely shi*at on him like you just did?

You mentioned the years with Hinrich and Wallace as our centerpieces. Then I'm assuming you also remember the annual dissapointment we had each and every year? The turmoils, ups, but mostly downs of drafting Hinrich, Ben Gordon, Lamarcus Aldridge (traded for Tyrus Thomas), of investing too much money into Ben Wallace, of trying to make Deng our franchise player but failing in that front.. years and years of regular season failures or first round after first round exits. Then... through SHEER luck and draw, we receive not only a potential superstar.. but one of our very own native born.

The last three years have been some of the most enjoyable I have had as a life-long Bulls fan. Much of that IS and ALWAYS WILL BE directly correlated to Derrick Rose. He isn't just our franchise player. He IS CHICAGO. To have someone so humble, soft-spoken, yet so hard-working.. something that EPITOMIZES the people of Chicago, play for us. Someone so different for the typical ego-tistical super star that originated from the south side? You can't make this shiat up. He was destined to be a Bull. To go through all those years of turmoil and then to have this native-born carry us to the playoffs each year since he's joined us. To have him develop, bond with his team-mates, converse and learn from Thibodeau, CARRY US to first seeds the last two years... AND YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY SHIAT ON HIM LIKE YOU JUST DID? To not care that he gets traded? To not think he deserves that MVP? You do realize you just agreed with NumberSix that Rose isn't a significant player? As a Bulls fan, do you REALIZE THE CRAP COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?

I'm sorry you feel that way man, but I'm not sorry for saying this. Your original post really puts into question you true loyalties to the city of Chicago. I'm not just saying the Chicago Bulls as a team, but the city of Chicago itself.

Dissapointed... annoyed... complaining about him to all your other sports city friends? That's exactly how I have felt and been doing along with all of my other Bulls friends, many of them still living in the northern suburbs of Stevenson, Roscoe village, Bridgeport, Edison Park etc... But to see someone like you claim to be a Bulls fan then completely shiat on the epitome of the city itself over a long-term decision?

I agree with many of the posters here. Say he comes back and completely dominates again, and you jump right back on the wagon, don't expect me to forget.

:no:

gigantes
05-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Don't EVER compare Derrick Rose to a real man's man like Allen Iverson. Rose doesn't have an ounce of the heart and iron will that Iverson had.
piss off. i'm from philly and spent many years as a sixers fan. i saw it all as 1st-hand as a local fan can.

iverson has little "heart and iron will" but vast mountain ranges of ego, stubbornness and self-righteousness. he did it all mainly for himself, and every little action on and off the court gave it away year after year.

dude is a disgrace of a human being IMO, and i certainly hope rose doesn't wind up like him.

jrong
05-07-2013, 06:19 PM
I have a question for Bulls fans who are from Chicago. What's it like there the day after-- sports radio/TV and just on the street in general?

I can't imagine what the atmosphere at the U.C. is going to be like. It's one of the toughest buildings to play in as an opponent under ordinary circumstances, let alone when it's the Heat, in the playoffs, and the Bulls are guaranteed to enter Game 3 having stolen HCA, no matter what happens in Game 2.

I don't see the Heat returning to Miami in any better position than a 2-2 tie. I fear that it may be... worse than that.

NumberSix
05-07-2013, 06:21 PM
piss off. i'm from philly and spent many years as a sixers fan. i saw it all as 1st-hand as a local fan can.

iverson has little "heart and iron will" but vast mountain ranges of ego, stubbornness and self-righteousness. he did it all mainly for himself, and every little action on and off the court gave it away year after year.

dude is a disgrace of a human being IMO, and i certainly hope rose doesn't wind up like him.
That explains it.

Kellogs4toniee
05-07-2013, 07:05 PM
I have a question for Bulls fans who are from Chicago. What's it like there the day after-- sports radio/TV and just on the street in general?

I can't imagine what the atmosphere at the U.C. is going to be like. It's one of the toughest buildings to play in as an opponent under ordinary circumstances, let alone when it's the Heat, in the playoffs, and the Bulls are guaranteed to enter Game 3 having stolen HCA, no matter what happens in Game 2.

I don't see the Heat returning to Miami in any better position than a 2-2 tie. I fear that it may be... worse than that.

I haven't been to the United Center since 2008, so I can't say how it is right now. But I'm sure it's like every big city. You can't walk more than one building to the next on busy streets without entering into a convo with someone about the latest game, etc. I live near L.A now though and have been to plenty of SCenter games. One thing I can say is it seems as though more people enter games late and leave early in SC than UC. That's just my opinion, and might be due to the reflective nature of how busy and work-a-holic L.A is compared to Chicago.

gigantes
05-07-2013, 07:29 PM
That explains it.
the only thing that explains is the vantage point.

plenty of ppl from philly disagree w/ me, so your statement is lazy... like iverson.

KingTut
05-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Not that i believe many if any people will care but I just want to put this out there since i've been one of the more quiet Bulls fans on this situation.

I used to be a huge Derrick Rose fan, I thought he was one of the guys with the most heart and dedication, I thought he would lead us to a Championship, and now I just don't.

Not a knock on him, there is still a chance he comes back better than ever, but I lost respect for that man. When you have a whole city on your back that wants to see you play basketball you take that opportunity, there are people who would kill to be in that position to be the face of a whole city, and now its bigger than that... A whole nation is rooting for your team to beat the Heat and you aren't man enough to suit up and go out there and give at least 15 minutes?

You aren't man enough to say "F*ck what my brother says, F*ck what Adidas says, I'm going out there because if it were Nate Robinson or Joakim Noah in my position with my talent they would've been back months ago"

I wouldn't care if Derrick Rose gets traded to be honest. Even though there is a very low chance of it, but it would be nice to get rid of him for letting us down.

People used to call Joakim Noah a bust before Rose got here and now Joakim is probably the best center in the NBA and has replaced Rose as the face of the franchise.

Shit, Nate Robinson was a Midget journeyman most known for winning boring ass dunk contests before Rose got injured, and now even he is taking Rose's shine.

Yet Rose won't do shit about it.

Thibs should put his ass at the SG spot next year and let Nate handle PG, because Rose doesn't deserve to run this team.

Why does god give talent to bums with no heart like Derrick Rose?

Rose doesn't deserve that MVP award. Rose will never win a Championship as the MAN because he doesn't have it in him, and his college career where he played in Memphis and choked away a championship proves it.

Get the fk off my team Derrick Rose. And I hope you somehow see this, so you can let it sink in that you had all the potential in the world yet you put the team that was once lead by Michael Jordan to shame.

Jordan would of hit those free throws. Jordan would of came back and won us a Championship this year.

And practically have more talent than Jordan did, yet you lack something Jordan didn't, and thats heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

Somebody on their period, this should help:
http://img4.allyou.com/i/2010/05/stayfree-ultathin-m.jpg

You're too emotional to be a grown ass man..

97 bulls
05-07-2013, 07:53 PM
I wanted him to stay out the entire season. Now if hes not suited up for training camp, then I feel hes gonna have a problem. I also hope hes taken this time to improve his jump shot.

NumberSix
05-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Shumpert had the same injury the same day. Nuff said.

ballinhun8
05-07-2013, 08:30 PM

Its unbelievable how big of a moron you are.

You're a pretentious little b*tch that just sits behind his computer all day on ISH and nitoicks what arguments he would like to start

For gods sake you're a waste of a poster. You claim your a Lakers fan yet root for the Heat and James vigorously. Shut up and play dead because people are tired of your shtick.

NumberSix
05-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Its unbelievable how big of a moron you are.

You're a pretentious little b*tch that just sits behind his computer all day on ISH and nitoicks what arguments he would like to start

For gods sake you're a waste of a poster. You claim your a Lakers fan yet root for the Heat and James vigorously. Shut up and play dead because people are tired of your shtick.
But am I wrong?

Bandito
05-07-2013, 09:28 PM
If you had to decide between coming back and appeasing fans or take care of your moneymaker which one would you choose?

LosBulls
05-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I myself have been dissapointed, annoyed,and called into question Rose's heart plenty of times this year. But to completely shi*at on him like you just did?

You mentioned the years with Hinrich and Wallace as our centerpieces. Then I'm assuming you also remember the annual dissapointment we had each and every year? The turmoils, ups, but mostly downs of drafting Hinrich, Ben Gordon, Lamarcus Aldridge (traded for Tyrus Thomas), of investing too much money into Ben Wallace, of trying to make Deng our franchise player but failing in that front.. years and years of regular season failures or first round after first round exits. Then... through SHEER luck and draw, we receive not only a potential superstar.. but one of our very own native born.

The last three years have been some of the most enjoyable I have had as a life-long Bulls fan. Much of that IS and ALWAYS WILL BE directly correlated to Derrick Rose. He isn't just our franchise player. He IS CHICAGO. To have someone so humble, soft-spoken, yet so hard-working.. something that EPITOMIZES the people of Chicago, play for us. Someone so different for the typical ego-tistical super star that originated from the south side? You can't make this shiat up. He was destined to be a Bull. To go through all those years of turmoil and then to have this native-born carry us to the playoffs each year since he's joined us. To have him develop, bond with his team-mates, converse and learn from Thibodeau, CARRY US to first seeds the last two years... AND YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY SHIAT ON HIM LIKE YOU JUST DID? To not care that he gets traded? To not think he deserves that MVP? You do realize you just agreed with NumberSix that Rose isn't a significant player? As a Bulls fan, do you REALIZE THE CRAP COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?

I'm sorry you feel that way man, but I'm not sorry for saying this. Your original post really puts into question you true loyalties to the city of Chicago. I'm not just saying the Chicago Bulls as a team, but the city of Chicago itself.

Dissapointed... annoyed... complaining about him to all your other sports city friends? That's exactly how I have felt and been doing along with all of my other Bulls friends, many of them still living in the northern suburbs of Stevenson, Roscoe village, Bridgeport, Edison Park etc... But to see someone like you claim to be a Bulls fan then completely shiat on the epitome of the city itself over a long-term decision?

I agree with many of the posters here. Say he comes back and completely dominates again, and you jump right back on the wagon, don't expect me to forget.

:no:
Derrick Rose is NOT Chicago. He is a coward. And I do remember those years you mentioned above and to be honest, I enjoyed those years. I used to play with Kirk Hienrich in NBA Street V3 on the original xbox and be a beast. I remember people used to call Ben Gordon Air Gordon, I remember that epic series we had against Boston in Derrick Rose's Rookie season where true heart was shown and I was happy to be a Bulls fan even though we got bounced in the first round.

I still am happy and proud to be a Bulls fan, I love my team, I'm a fan of Joakim,Nate,Butler,Boozer,Deng,Taj, all these guys are perfect yet the guy that i'm supposed to like the most and the one who supposed to be the leader is acting like a coward.

And thats what pisses me off. I was infuriated when Joakim pulled out that win for us on one leg, and then a few games later Nate puking at half time infuriated even more, and then yesterday Nate getting stitches and still coming back and putting in work infuriated me EVEN MORE.

And you look back at my previous posts, I've always been optimistic about Rose saying "He'll come back in the last game of the season".. then that comes and hes not playing.

"He'll come back 1st game of round 1" Nope.
"He'll come back now for sure since Kirk is injured" Nope.
"He'll come back now, Deng is out with the FLU and Nate is puking all over the place" Nope.
"He'll come back for game 7, I know he won't let us down" Nope.
"He'll come back against the Heat, we really need him" Nope.

I can't begin to explain how much I love my team "The Bulls" for pulling out these wins no matter what to cover up for Derrick Rose's cowardliness, but eventually there will be a time when we will need Rose and he'll be sitting on the bench saying some bullshyt like "Only god knows".

So f*ck Rose.

Don't question me as a fan of the Bulls, but i'm not a fan of Rose.

Kellogs4toniee
05-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Derrick Rose is NOT Chicago. He is a coward. And I do remember those years you mentioned above and to be honest, I enjoyed those years. I used to play with Kirk Hienrich in NBA Street V3 on the original xbox and be a beast. I remember people used to call Ben Gordon Air Gordon, I remember that epic series we had against Boston in Derrick Rose's Rookie season where true heart was shown and I was happy to be a Bulls fan even though we got bounced in the first round.

I still am happy and proud to be a Bulls fan, I love my team, I'm a fan of Joakim,Nate,Butler,Boozer,Deng,Taj, all these guys are perfect yet the guy that i'm supposed to like the most and the one who supposed to be the leader is acting like a coward.

And thats what pisses me off. I was infuriated when Joakim pulled out that win for us on one leg, and then a few games later Nate puking at half time infuriated even more, and then yesterday Nate getting stitches and still coming back and putting in work infuriated me EVEN MORE.

And you look back at my previous posts, I've always been optimistic about Rose saying "He'll come back in the last game of the season".. then that comes and hes not playing.

"He'll come back 1st game of round 1" Nope.
"He'll come back now for sure since Kirk is injured" Nope.
"He'll come back now, Deng is out with the FLU and Nate is puking all over the place" Nope.
"He'll come back for game 7, I know he won't let us down" Nope.
"He'll come back against the Heat, we really need him" Nope.

I can't begin to explain how much I love my team "The Bulls" for pulling out these wins no matter what to cover up for Derrick Rose's cowardliness, but eventually there will be a time when we will need Rose and he'll be sitting on the bench saying some bullshyt like "Only god knows".

So f*ck Rose.

Don't question me as a fan of the Bulls, but i'm not a fan of Rose.

That's exactly what I'm doing, I want to make that perfectly clear. Derrick Rose is not Chicago? Four years of working his ass off, carrying the team, all the charity work he does for the community, etc. thrown out because you don't like his decision that ultimately comes down to protecting his career in a league where too many stars to count have lost multiple years if not entire careers for coming back when not 100% ready physically and emotionally?

It's one thing to be dissapointed in him and annoyed, like I am. But to completely negate everything he's done so far and ignore the fact that he epitomizes the city?

GTFO you poser. I'm saving this thread for next year when he comes back to MVP form and you go back jocking his strap or pretending like u never went sour.

poido123
05-08-2013, 12:53 AM
That explains it.

Seems like your comments are quite popular amongst other fans on here Number6...:facepalm

j3lademaster
05-08-2013, 02:17 AM
The last three years have been some of the most enjoyable I have had as a life-long Bulls fan. Much of that IS and ALWAYS WILL BE directly correlated to Derrick Rose. He isn't just our franchise player. He IS CHICAGO. To have someone so humble, soft-spoken, yet so hard-working.. something that EPITOMIZES the people of Chicago, play for us. Someone so different for the typical ego-tistical super star that originated from the south side? You can't make this shiat up. He was destined to be a Bull. To go through all those years of turmoil and then to have this native-born carry us to the playoffs each year since he's joined us. To have him develop, bond with his team-mates, converse and learn from Thibodeau, CARRY US to first seeds the last two years... AND YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY SHIAT ON HIM LIKE YOU JUST DID? To not care that he gets traded? To not think he deserves that MVP? You do realize you just agreed with NumberSix that Rose isn't a significant player? As a Bulls fan, do you REALIZE THE CRAP COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?You're giving Rose too much credit. Especially that part that just got bolded. Last year Rose was out pretty much the whole year and when he played hurt he tried to dominate the ball and did us more bad than good.

Obviously if Rose comes back 25/4/7 form chicago will love him. But you're not a fan if you watched Hinrich being out for game 7 and Deron who is a huge pg had his way with Nate early on in the series and go "why didn't Rose suit up"? You know Rose is a big physical pg who can D. Just a straight answer would be nice. "I physically can't do it it'll jeopardize my career". That's fine rest and get a training camp in. Not this "IDK dawg it's up in the air... I'm waiting for my 99.7% muscle memory to get back to 100%" shit. A straight answer about whether you can PHYSICALLY play or not. I'm getting all this about Rose being medically cleared to play since Feb, then this new doctor says he might not be 100%... but D-Rose just gives these weak-ass beat around the bush answers. Are you physically okay or no?

atljonesbro
05-08-2013, 03:54 AM
Lol Bulls fans are in denial about Rose it's kind of sad tbh. All the "rah rah go Rose" crap they talking about they worship him like a god that does no wrong. He's been cleared to play for 3 MONTHS. Full contact practice for OVER A MONTH. He's said he's 100% READY TO COME BACK just not "mentally". I really don't think these homers can register that in their mind that the man they worship and pray to can do any wrong.

Dengness9
05-08-2013, 05:19 AM
Los Bulls.....you are terrible. Change your name and avy. That was some over the top over emotional diarrhea. Talk all the shit you want. Bulls need Rose to win a championship. Deal with the long term decision he is making no matter now badly everything was handled. You sound embarrassing.

Noah said it all best and I'm with that message.

And it's cracking me seeing how many ppl can't stand number6.....I don't even see his posts....little gay boy

LosBulls
05-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Im bumping this thread next year when Rose is still on the bench.

By All Star break next year, Dengness9 owes me $250 via paypal to replace all my Derrick Rose gear with Nate Robinson's name if Derrick Rose is a shell of himself.

mugiwara
05-08-2013, 09:23 AM

By All Star break next year, Dengness9 owes me $250 via paypal to replace all my Derrick Rose gear with Nate Robinson's name if Derrick Rose is a shell of himself.

I bet you rose is perfectly fine but Nate keeps destroying him in practise so he thinks he's not fully recovered. :lol 'man how is this midget destroying me??I can't play NBA yet' haha

nathanjizzle
05-08-2013, 09:33 AM
the disloyalty is amazing. losbulls arnt you a bandwagon fan? youre really a fan of another team you said it in a post before.

nathanjizzle
05-08-2013, 09:44 AM
in a previous post, losbulls admitted he really was an undercover miami heat fan. then said he was slowly converting to a bulls fan, and this was only a few months ago :roll: :roll: :roll:

u have no judgement on rose, youre not even a real bulls fan.

nathanjizzle
05-08-2013, 10:03 AM
LOL, this muther****er los bulls pretending to be a real bulls fan. :roll:

Dengness9
05-08-2013, 10:06 AM

You are a Bulls fan so no matter what we are on the same side.

If Rose isn't ready to go training camp and regular season next year I got you on a Nate Rob jersey for real!!!

nathanjizzle
05-08-2013, 10:17 AM
You are a Bulls fan so no matter what we are on the same side.

If Rose isn't ready to go training camp and regular season next year I got you on a Nate Rob jersey for real!!!

are u stupid? hes not a real bulls fan. if you categorize yourself with him then you are not a real bulls fan either. :facepalm

Kaspah
05-08-2013, 10:51 AM
are u stupid? hes not a real bulls fan. if you categorize yourself with him then you are not a real bulls fan either. :facepalm

+1

This

See how we rise up???

OP is a man child queerbag.

Ain't no bulls fan, dudes a Internet neck beard looking for attention.

poido123
05-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Los Bulls just needs to pull his head in.

Here's what I focus on.

There is a Bulls team out there in the playoffs playing great ball, I'm not going to spend my time wondering if Rose will come back or not. If he comes back, great we need him. I personally think he has the team's interest at heart and if he decides to come back next year, I believe he will come back a better player. All of his teammates and coach has spoken nothing but praise and support for Rose, so I think people just need to chill and leave him be.

It's embarassing for us Bulls fans to squabble with each other or call out our own players, we are not like Heat fans who are insecure and troll their own fans and others...

Point to all this is, we support our team and fans, let's not sweat the small stuff. We have a great team and good characters in it, let's focus on that.

Oh and Number6 can go eat a d**k. That is all.

Joey3000
05-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Its funny how a man gets attacked for expecting his franchise player to step up when his team "NEEDS" him. Had LeBron pulled such a stunt, people would be all over him. Dirk woulda been called soft.

Dwight Howard has been attacked all year. Nobody has giving him an ounce of credit for playing after back surgery after being traded to a team he never wanted to go to. Had he sat out and said he needs time to get his muscle memory together, he woulda been skinned alive.

I understand if you want to support your star player in his time of uncertainty, but don't act like players like Kobe, Lebron, Jordan wouldn't have be on that court over a month ago. Don't get mad when a Bulls fan shows frustration. Don't pretend that he is not leaving his injured, shorthanded soldiers out on the battlefield while he sits this one out.

If you wunna say "I support Derick Rose no matter what he does" Than I have to accept that. But don't get upset when someone else doesn't support this kinda behavior.

Joey3000
05-08-2013, 11:27 AM

So... he is not a Bulls fan because he wants his best player on the court with the rest of the team?

I can tell who's a real Bulls fan and who just a Derick Rose fan boy simply by looking at your avatars.

SMH, u have some nerve :biggums:

razzredazzre
05-08-2013, 11:30 AM
If he comes back, great. I would love to see him coming back and somehow beat the heat.

If not I kinda understand and our team is playing
great ball anyway..

peejay89
05-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Is your life as sad as it seems? Do you really have nothing better to do than waiting for any chance u can get to jump on lebrons nuts and put rose down?
You are pathetic

NumberSix
05-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Is your life as sad as it seems? Do you really have nothing better to do than waiting for any chance u can get to jump on lebrons nuts and put rose down?
You are pathetic
Where on a basketball message board. I'm posting what I believe is true.

Go Getter
05-08-2013, 01:27 PM
This.

What a disloyal, delusional bastard. During that MVP season D. Rose payed against Nate and DISMANTLED HIM. There is nothing Nate can do ith a healthy Rose.

You're letting your hoe-like emotions lead you down a path of disloyal crybaby fans that no one likes.

TheMan
05-08-2013, 04:02 PM
OP is a fakkit...I bet you also like the Cubs because you soft.

nathanjizzle
05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
So... he is not a Bulls fan because he wants his best player on the court with the rest of the team?

I can tell who's a real Bulls fan and who just a Derick Rose fan boy simply by looking at your avatars.

SMH, u have some nerve :biggums:

can you get any more dumb? go reread and apply comprehension. nothing you have ever said on this forum has been close to true or intelligent.

Phiology
05-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Honestly, i can understand the Bulls' fans frustration.

But to say, he is a coward is totally not understandable and even favours him as a person and your franchise.

Why is that? In basketball and soccer, players usually return after torn ACL after about 6 months. Some do after 4 months. Can the replaced ACL be that strong? No, it cannot. Whatever healing drugs these players receive, the structural damage cannot be undone before 9 months have passed. There is a reason, why especially with this damage, a similar damage might occur, which usually means the end of the carrer.

Is Rose selfish? Yes, because he wants to stay healthy, because he wants to play basketball till at least mid thirtys, and because he does not want to add the franchise another invalide.

But what even surprises me more is the treatment of Westbrook right now:
it is rather common knowlegde, that with a torn ACL, you are operated and may step on your hurt leg with around 25% of yout weight immediately.

Westbrook (dont know how Rose's treatment was) sits in the stand with a complete leg lock and is about to lose much more muscle and mobilty than the patients, who put weight on their leg as soon as possible.

In this case, I dont wonder why Kobe came back from Europe so vital.

peejay89
05-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Where on a basketball message board. I'm posting what I believe is true.

You constantly deride rose and nut hug lebron. No bulls fan cares about your opinion so how about going somewhere else? Apart from euro league you are the most pathetic one sided loser on this board.

knickswin
05-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Lol Bulls fans are in denial about Rose it's kind of sad tbh. All the "rah rah go Rose" crap they talking about they worship him like a god that does no wrong. He's been cleared to play for 3 MONTHS. Full contact practice for OVER A MONTH. He's said he's 100% READY TO COME BACK just not "mentally". I really don't think these homers can register that in their mind that the man they worship and pray to can do any wrong.

really sad. it's as useless as trying to explain astrophysics to a kindergartner trying to reason with these fans. They'd rush to his defense over anything.

I just don't get it. you root for the TEAM not the player. sometimes players' actions can be detrimental to the team, and that's when you start criticizing them.

monkeypox
05-08-2013, 11:18 PM
I lost all my respect for Derrick Rose but started to respect other Bulls players even more.
Bulls (not counting Rose) have so much heart.

In case the Knicks are eliminated I'll root for Warriors and the Bulls to win it all.
I'l definitely root for the Bulls against whoever they play not named the Knicks.

If you love basketball you love the Chicago Bulls. Team play,heart and energy. That's what it's all about.

Pretty much how I feel as a non-bulls fan. Rose used to be my favorite non Laker/Clipper player in the league. I lost a lot of respect for him.

Goldrush25
05-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Maybe it's out of the respect Rose has for his teammates that he's not coming back.

Let's be real, if he comes back now, and the Bulls lose the series, people will blame him. If he doesn't come back and they lose the series, people will blame him. The only acceptable outcome for pretty much all of the critics is them winning this playoff series with Rose. Rose knows that, and that's a ton of pressure.

They have a good thing going now. I honestly think adding Rose mucks everything up for them. This hasn't been handled well by any involved party. The team threw him under the bus by putting it all on him. If Rose was demonstrating lack of confidence to the organization, they should've just shut him down and said it was their decision. That's your star player, protect him and his image.

That said, Rose is also handling this badly by leading people on, but it's best that he sits out IMO.