05-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Why are people in San Antonino so fat?

LongLiveTheKing
05-07-2013, 06:25 PM
No their not.:coleman:

JimmyMcAdocious
05-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Serious? Both those women are 150+ and about.. 5-7 maybe? That's not normal.

The guys are alright I guess. Looks like they have some muscle on, although the guy getting a handy has a beer gut.

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/lose-weight/the-fittest-and-fattest-cities-in-america?page=2

The 25 Fittest Cities:
1. Portland
2. San Francisco
3. Albuquerque
4. Oakland
5. Boston
6. Seattle
7. Denver
8. San Diego
9. Minneapolis
10. Honolulu
11. Tucson
12. Austin
13. Colorado Springs
14. San Jose
15. Omaha
16. Washington
17. Milwaukee
18. Virginia Beach
19. Sacramento
20. Jacksonville
21. New york
22. Wichita
23. Oklahoma City
24. Nashville
25. San Antonio

25th in the US + a couple other Texas cities.

Same site...

Bottoms Up: The heaviest drinkers live in San Antonio 8.2% have at least two drinks per day.

Not that drinking necessarily correlates to obesity. Although it doesn't help.

Wonder Bread Kid
05-07-2013, 06:31 PM

The guys are alright I guess. Looks like they have some muscle on, although the guy getting a handy has a beer gut.

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/lose-weight/the-fittest-and-fattest-cities-in-america?page=2

25th in the US + a couple other Texas cities.

Same site...

Not that drinking necessarily correlates to obesity. Although it doesn't help.

So you just contradicted yourself. You understand that says fittest, right?

And it's sad when those girls are considered "fat." They may not be model skinny/thin but they're not obese. Also, the girl in the front looks like she's pregnant.

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:38 PM
The girls are fat.

We have gotten so used to huge people that many don't even consider those girls fat like they would have been considered in the past.

We've also gotten so politically correct that people now want to consider overweight people as being perfectly fine.

Knicksfever2010
05-07-2013, 06:41 PM
The girls are fat.

We have gotten so used to huge people that many don't even consider those girls fat like they would have been considered in the past.

We've also gotten so politically correct that people now want to consider overweight people as being perfectly fine.

are you on drugs? rosie Odonell is 'fat' those girls are NORMAL. Human beings are NOT meant to be skin and bones.

Wonder Bread Kid
05-07-2013, 06:42 PM
The girls are fat.

Pretty sure the first girl is pregnant.

But besides that, now they're huge? GTFOH.

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
are you on drugs? rosie Odonell is 'fat' those girls are NORMAL. Human beings are NOT meant to be skin and bones.Rosie O'Donell is more than just fat.

Those girls are clearly overweight. They are "normal" compared to how fat most people are today, but they are clearly overweight.

Just2McFly
The girls are fat.

lmao at this idiocy, learn some pre-victorian history before talking

Wonder Bread Kid
are you on drugs? rosie Odonell is 'fat' those girls are NORMAL. Human beings are NOT meant to be skin and bones.

He's that type that thinks Kate Upton needs to lose weight.

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Pretty sure the first girl is pregnant.

But besides that, now they're huge? GTFOH.No, you misunderstood. I should have been more clear.

Those girls aren't huge. But they are overweight. I'm saying as a society we have gotten so used to people being so fat that these girls look "normal" by comparison.

They are still overweight.

Wonder Bread Kid
05-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Rosie O'Donell is more than just fat.

Those girls are clearly overweight. They are "normal" compared to how fat most people are today, but they are clearly overweight.

According to what? A BMI rating? A BMI system that would define brad Pitt as overweight.

Or by you, someone with an unrealistic and incorrect preconceived perception about what is fat and what is overweight?

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:47 PM
He's that type that thinks Kate Upton needs to lose weight.No, I think Kate Upton is fine.

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:49 PM
According to what? A BMI rating? A BMI system that would define brad Pitt as overweight.

Or by you, someone with an unrealistic and incorrect preconceived notions about what is fat and why is overweight?No, BMI is stupid. I can look at them and see they are overweight. It's not rocket science.

You can see they are flabby.

You can even be thin and fat at the same time.

Wonder Bread Kid
05-07-2013, 06:50 PM
No, I think Kate Upton is fine.

Then why are you giving a pregnant woman and a normal sized woman shit, just because they don't meet your standards?

Wonder Bread Kid
05-07-2013, 06:51 PM
No, BMI is stupid. I can look at them and see they are overweight. It's not rocket science.

:facepalm

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Then why are you giving a pregnant woman and a normal sized woman shit, just because they don't meet your standards?I'm not giving them shit. I just disagreed with the person who said they are normal-sized and not fat.

Wonder Bread Kid
05-07-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm not giving them shit. I just disagreed with the person who said they are normal-sized and not fat.

It's relative. Except one is clearly pregnant and you have yet to acknowledge that.

bmd
05-07-2013, 06:55 PM
It's relative. Except one is clearly pregnant and you have yet to acknowledge that.One may be pregnant... so?

Just2McFly
05-07-2013, 06:56 PM
No, BMI is stupid. I can look at them and see they are overweight. It's not rocket science.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/46695/shaq-o.gif

daj0264
05-07-2013, 06:57 PM
worst most pointless argument i've ever seen

bmd
05-07-2013, 08:20 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/46695/shaq-o.gifFat is how much flab you have on your body. A person can have very little muscle mass and lots of fat on their frame, and still look "thin" with clothes on.

But if they take their clothes off, their body composition looks bad because the mass they do have is almost all fat.

You can be "thin" but have 30% body fat.

People get too caught up with looking at numbers on a scale. That is just as silly as the BMI.

The most accurate way to measure how fat somebody is is to use a body fat caliper.

Bunch of morons in this thread who have never worked out a day in their life trying to tell me.

Look at this dude:

http://www.jmaxfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/skinny-fat-252x300.jpg

With a shirt on, you'd say, hey, that guy is just a regular thin guy.

But when he takes his shirt off, he's very out of shape. He's got about 20-25% body fat and no muscle mass.

He's thin and fat at the same time.

Kuma
05-07-2013, 08:25 PM
The chicks are definitely overweight. I don't live in America, but if those women are considered normal size, then I'd hate to see the overweight portion of the population.

Iceberg Slim
05-07-2013, 08:26 PM
everything is bigger in Texas right?

bmd
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM
The chicks are definitely overweight. I don't live in America, but if those women are considered normal size, then I'd hate to see the overweight portion of the population.Exactly.

There is this new thing in America where people try to justify overweight people as being "normal". Like people are trying to create a "new normal".

It's just politically correct BS.

theBIGjabroni
05-07-2013, 08:29 PM
im a guy that defends the chubby or fat argument cause i love chubby chicks but those bishes are fat. lol at the fagggot saying they arent

FAT not chubby

Bandito
05-07-2013, 09:20 PM
No their not.:coleman:
Yes they are.

Bandito
05-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Mexican food...

bmd
05-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Mexican food...And also... Mexican food.

Just2McFly
05-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Fat is how much flab you have on your body. A person can have very little muscle mass and lots of fat on their frame, and still look "thin" with clothes on.

But if they take their clothes off, their body composition looks bad because the mass they do have is almost all fat.

You can be "thin" but have 30% body fat.

People get too caught up with looking at numbers on a scale. That is just as silly as the BMI.

The most accurate way to measure how fat somebody is is to use a body fat caliper.

Bunch of morons in this thread who have never worked out a day in their life trying to tell me.

Look at this dude:

http://www.jmaxfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/skinny-fat-252x300.jpg

With a shirt on, you'd say, hey, that guy is just a regular thin guy.

But when he takes his shirt off, he's very out of shape. He's got about 20-25% body fat and no muscle mass.

He's thin and fat at the same time.

You phrased your argument terribly. Also, you should really pay attention to measuring methods because calipers aren't anywhere near as accurate as other methods.

I still have to laugh at you trying to judge someone's body composition when they are wearing a jersey. This is so weak.

bmd
05-08-2013, 12:02 AM
You phrased your argument terribly. Also, you should really pay attention to measuring methods because calipers aren't anywhere near as accurate as other methods.

I still have to laugh at you trying to judge someone's body composition when they are wearing a jersey. This is so weak.There are other more accurate ways, but not any that you can do at home easily.

It doesn't have to be 100% accurate for somebody to know that they are fat.

And yeah, the fact that I can tell they are fat even with them wearing a jersey tells me they are obviously fat.

bmulls
05-08-2013, 12:26 AM
So many obviously fat guys in this thread :roll:

Chizdog
05-08-2013, 12:28 AM
So many anorexic in this thread.

G-train
05-08-2013, 12:35 AM
The chicks are definitely overweight. I don't live in America, but if those women are considered normal size, then I'd hate to see the overweight portion of the population.

Those chicks are normal size anywhere in the world.

bmd
05-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Those chicks are normal size anywhere in the world.They aren't as big as a house, but they are certainly overweight.

Chizdog
05-08-2013, 12:41 AM
They aren't as big as a house, but they are certainly overweight.

I'll take them over any anorexic bitch.

bmd
05-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Girl in the back is built like:

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/concieted.jpg

bmd
05-08-2013, 12:46 AM
I'll take them over any anorexic bitch.That has no bearing on whether or not the girls are overweight.

Kuma
05-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Those chicks are normal size anywhere in the world.

Get your head out of the clouds. That statement is not true at all.

Australia, New Zealand, both of these countries would consider those chicks to be above normal size.

Chizdog
05-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Well, arguing whether a girl is fat or normal in the internet is retarded.

HorryIsMyMVP
05-08-2013, 12:50 AM
That has no bearing on whether or not the girls are overweight.
You would probably cry when those girls beat the shit out of you. :lol

bmd
05-08-2013, 12:52 AM
You would probably cry when those girls beat the shit out of you. :lolWell they'd certainly have the weight advantage. :lol

HorryIsMyMVP
05-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Well they'd certainly have the weight advantage. :lol
That really isn't something to brag about is it? So you are a tiny and scrawny guy? I guess you couldn't handle a chick like that anyway.

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Get your head out of the clouds. That statement is not true at all.

Australia, New Zealand, both of these countries would consider those chicks to be above normal size.

Interesting, as Australia is the second most obese country in the world.

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:02 AM
That really isn't something to brag about is it? So you are a tiny and scrawny guy? I guess you couldn't handle a chick like that anyway.Well, I'm 6'3" and 215 pounds.

So yeah, they'd have the weight advantage.

And handle a chick like that? Probably not... I'm not an elephant trainer.

sundizz
What the hell is going on...how are these chicks NOT fat? They are fat. Plain and simple. They aren't insanely obese, but they are fat. Whatever you want to call it, chunky, big boned, etc..they are above the weight they naturally should be at.

ANYWHERE else in the world, except maybe Samoa, they'd be considered fat. All of Asia, yup, definitely would call them HUGE. Australia, NZ for sure they'd be considered big. Ireland. Check. I'm only going by places I've visited or stayed for more than a month. I'm 5'8, 170 and am skinny everywhere, except a little bit of fat on my stomach. Not much I can do it about since it is mostly genetic. I play ball 2-3 hours a day, and eat reasonable. Unless I wanted to really change my diet, excercise, caloric intake, eat less delicious food, yada yada I could never lose it. I'm well above average in terms of health. However, in Asian countries i definitely am looked at as overweight (not fat mind you). In America, I'm looked at as skinny.

G-train
Well, arguing whether a girl is fat or normal in the internet is retarded.

I disagree, people need to be re-wired back to reality and this is an example of that.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:03 AM

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.What does the amount of fat people in any given country have to do with what is normal?

Average does not = normal.

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Those girls would be about 5'4/5 and 130 pounds.
They are of normal size.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:05 AM
Those girls would be about 5'4/5 and 130 pounds.
They are of normal size.There is no possible way for you to know how tall they are much less how much the number on the scale says.

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:06 AM
What does the amount of fat people in any given country have to do with what is normal?

Average does not = normal.

Learn to read, saying a standard sized girl is fat in Australia when Australia has more fatties per capita than almost anyone is not a smart comment.

Kuma
05-08-2013, 01:07 AM

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.

Did you not read my post properly? I said in both those countries, that weight would be 'considered' above normal size.

Where Australia ranks on the obesity scale does not directly determine what size people consider to be normal (normal obviously being not overweight or underweight).

Nice try at bringing up the fact that I am new here, as if that was at all relevant to the argument topic. Are you done making stupid, irrelevant, easily refutable points now?

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Learn to read, saying a standard sized girl is fat in Australia when Australia has more fatties per capita than almost anyone is not a smart comment.You have no logic.

He said those girls would be considered fat anywhere in the world.

Just because Australia has a lot of fat people doesn't mean they wouldn't be considered fat there. There are just MORE people considered fat there.

Just because the average person is fat there doesn't mean the average person is a normal weight.

G-train
There is no possible way for you to know how tall they are much less how much the number on the scale says.

There is no way to know if you are a 13 year old dumb ass, her ass is just above seat height if you allow for the angle, and I can tell from her build what her weight would approximately be.

Droid101

Or by you, someone with an unrealistic and incorrect preconceived perception about what is fat and what is overweight?
They're fat. You're stupid.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:10 AM
There is no way to know if you are a 13 year old dumb ass, her ass is just above seat height if you allow for the angle, and I can tell from her build what her weight would approximately be.Did you account for the fat rolls poking through her jersey?

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:11 AM
You have no logic.

He said those girls would be considered fat anywhere in the world.

Just because Australia has a lot of fat people doesn't mean they wouldn't be considered fat there. There are just MORE people considered fat there.

Just because the average person is fat there doesn't mean the average person is a normal weight.

He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:12 AM
He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.Holy shit.

Average does not = normal healthy weight.

How stupid can you be?

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Did you account for the fat rolls poking through her jersey?

It's a minimal roll. Which is normal. Normal people don't have completely flat stomachs.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:16 AM

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

The average IQ of this island is 57.

An ape shows up and has an IQ of 60.

The "normal" IQ range is 90-110.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

He's stupid as shit like the rest of G-train island.

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Holy shit.

Average does not = normal healthy weight.

How stupid can you be?

Listen up dumb ass, this isn't a debate on definitions, its casual conversation about mass. I am using average as slang for a standard girl. The fact you are nit picking that shows you have no argument.

The crux of this is dumbass said she would be fat in Australia. Well no she would not be fat in Australia. In fact she would be around the standard looking girl if you walked down the street. And to add to that Australia was a bad place to mention as its a fat place. he should have mentioned one of the other 190 countries.

Kuma
05-08-2013, 01:17 AM

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.

Australia has around a 20% obesity rate. So even the idea that it is a fat country is misleading. It is only high compared to the rest of the world.

Secondly, its high obesity rate (by comparison to the rest of the world), does not determine what is normal size. I have lived in the country myself. Normal is not the average, normal is between overweight and underweight, regardless of how many overweight people there are, normal remains the same point.

Are you actually this much of an idiot that you can not understand something so simple?

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

Its not an argument about definitions stupid.

Its an argument about what's fat. And that gif isnt fat.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:18 AM
It's a minimal roll. Which is normal. Normal people don't have completely flat stomachs.If by "normal" you mean "common", then sure. But that isn't the issue.

Fat rolls means a person fat.

G-train
05-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Australia has around a 20% obesity rate. So even the idea that it is a fat country is misleading. It is only high compared to the rest of the world.

Secondly, its high obesity rate (by comparison to the rest of the world), does not determine what is normal size. I have lived in the country myself. Normal is not the average, normal is between overweight and underweight, regardless of how many overweight people there are, normal remains the same point.

Are you actually this much of an idiot that you can not understand something so simple?

Are you that much of idiot that you cant see I'm using terms loosely?

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?

Kuma
05-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Listen up dumb ass, this isn't a debate on definitions, its casual conversation about mass. I am using average as slang for a standard girl. The fact you are nit picking that shows you have no argument.

The crux of this is dumbass said she would be fat in Australia. Well no she would not be fat in Australia. In fact she would be around the standard looking girl if you walked down the street. And to add to that Australia was a bad place to mention as its a fat place. he should have mentioned one of the other 190 countries.

Please read this post: (it's not as though it hasn't already been explained multiple times)

Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

bmd
05-08-2013, 01:20 AM

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?They have fat rolls.

They are fat.

nashwade
05-08-2013, 01:21 AM
I think they are fat

Kuma
05-08-2013, 01:23 AM

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?

You're confused about terms, common and normal are different. Secondly, like I noted, the obesity rate of 20% (just a bit above) leaves another 75% or so of people who are not obese. So that's 3 for every 1 going purely off the statistics you keep trying to reference. Going by statistical information, you aren't even able to sustain your argument.

You could theoretically have an 100% obesity rate, but that wouldn't mean the normal human weight would be an obese one, it would mean that the humans of this place with an 100% ranking would all sit above that normal weight.

Rose'sACL
05-08-2013, 01:32 AM
They are clearly fat. I have no idea why anyone would even argue against this.
I am so lazy and yet i take care of my body. Unless you are above 40 and working, there is no excuse for you to not work out for at least 30 mins a day.
I just do total of 120 push-ups and about total of 40 pull-ups and i am fit. it takes about 30 mins and it is done.
I run a little on weekends and that is all.6'2",185 pounds. I can't believe there are people who are lazier than me. at least keep your body in good shape when you are young.

chosen_one6
05-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Did anyone stop to think that maybe because these women are wearing oversized jerseys that that may be the cause of them looking overweight?

TonyMontana
05-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Did anyone stop to think that maybe because these women are wearing oversized jerseys that that may be the cause of them looking overweight?

I think it has more to do with the actual fact that their fat than the jerseys bro.

The dudes are fat too. Guaranteed they have guts and bitchtits.

How is someone actually arguing against them being fat?

therammingman
05-08-2013, 03:05 AM
They aren't as big as a house, but they are certainly overweight.

:applause: :applause:

tomtucker
05-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Rosie O'Donell is more than just fat.

you are right for sure..................and look at those 4.....dirty trash all of them......all 4 with a squidward jersey on ......:facepalm

tomtucker
05-08-2013, 03:54 AM
Well, I'm 6'3" and 215 pounds.

So yeah, they'd have the weight advantage.

And handle a chick like that? Probably not... I'm not an elephant trainer.
:oldlol:

luckylucy
05-08-2013, 05:15 AM
I think people mistake overweight with obesity. Those girls are obviously overweight, which isn't something that a couple of months working out wouldn't solve, not a great deal.

I think the one that has the biggest weight problem is the short guy, though both are a little bit disgusting :lol

SwayDizzle
05-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Exactly.

There is this new thing in America where people try to justify overweight people as being "normal". Like people are trying to create a "new normal".

It's just politically correct BS.
Ten bucks says those posters are fat and in denial

bmd
05-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I think people mistake overweight with obesity. Those girls are obviously overweight, which isn't something that a couple of months working out wouldn't solve, not a great deal.Agreed. I'm not saying they are obese, but they are clearly overweight.

theBIGjabroni
05-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Girl in the back is built like:

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/concieted.jpg
chick in the gif is gross compared to tbis chick

NBAller
05-08-2013, 03:21 PM
lol @ this argument i just read.

anyways, after that shot and a few beers if a chick grabbed me like that she's getting the dick, cause she'll look a lot better after said beers. she's slightly fat, still ****able.

ill just have to figure out how to get her out of my bed in the morning. probably tell her to meet me at some food place.

buddha
05-08-2013, 03:37 PM

Not normal? have you ever been to America?

Eat Like A Bosh
05-08-2013, 03:44 PM
The girls are fat.

This. Can't really tell the first girl, needs to see her from a different angle. But the second girl is definitely "fat". Probably not morbidly obese, but still a little overweight, or chubby, however you want to put it. Kate Upton is not even a good comparison at all.

Rake2204
05-08-2013, 03:58 PM
If only those ladies knew their weight caused a wild internet shootout on a NBA basketball forum.

ralph_i_el
05-08-2013, 04:11 PM
So you just contradicted yourself. You understand that says fittest, right?

And it's sad when those girls are considered "fat." They may not be model skinny/thin but they're not obese. Also, the girl in the front looks like she's pregnant.

those girls are mad chunky.

Most people who gets a healthy amount of exercise wouldn't look that that. exceptions being offensive linemen and pablo sandoval.

O_City_Thunder
05-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Not sure how a thread about a guy cumming after that Manu 3 and not wanting his chick to jerk him off because he was already drained turned into this discussion, but whatever.

Carry on :cheers:

Jlamb47
05-08-2013, 05:12 PM
This has to be the funniest thread ever. And they are fat -_-. IDK what world you live in

bdreason
05-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Seems to be an argument over semantics. Yes, these girls are technically obese. Yes, these girls are fairly normal size... because something like 60% of American adults are considered obese.

The fat, dumb people are taking over.

chosen_wun
05-08-2013, 05:24 PM
If you way more than you should for your height and body fat then you are over weight.

Go to your local fitness center to seek the truth about your health. Most of you are in denial.

jzek
05-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Tejas has some ugly bishes. :(

bmd
05-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Tejas has some ugly bishes. :(Everywhere has ugly women. Texas also has a ton of hot women.

A tan, blonde southern country girl...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BOTA4MjYwMDM3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA1NzcyMw@@._ V1._SX640_SY961_.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7c9a707d4a02751a3def59bb32e02224/tumblr_mhaxhnjmn41re99cwo1_250.gif

LongLiveTheKing
05-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Tejas has some ugly bishes. :(
Hell no.

jzek
05-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Hell no.

Post some attractive ones then.