PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't Joey Crawford been fired yet?

shady6121
05-07-2013, 04:57 PM
After the atrocity that happened during Game 6 of the Grizzlies/Clippers series, how is Joey Crawford still allowed to referee games in these playoffs? (He called 7 technical fouls that game.) :facepalm

Is the league really this corrupt? Does the league not care that a majority of the population believes that the NBA is rigged?

OldSkoolball#52
05-07-2013, 05:01 PM
After the atrocity that happened during Game 6 of the Grizzlies/Clippers series, how is Joey Crawford still allowed to referee games in these playoffs? (He called 7 technical fouls that game.) :facepalm

Is the league really this corrupt? Does the league not care that a majority of the population believes that the NBA is rigged?

I thought the same thing during that game. Not that he was rigging anything, but his massive ego and authority complex get in the way of intense competition. He takes away from the games he officiates. He should be removed, he oversteps his bounds in practically every game.

Fans should seriously start a petition.

Nero Tulip
05-07-2013, 05:03 PM

Because people keep watching.

One of those days there will be a major crisis regarding the officiating in the NBA. They think they can get away with anything, and are becoming more and more obvious (Lakers in the regular season...).

monkeypox
05-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Because of the ref's union. He's got tons of seniority and clout.

russwest0
05-07-2013, 05:05 PM

Lol did you see the Lakers/Warriors game right before the playoffs? Most shamelessly rigged game ever to get the Lakers into the playoffs. League didn't even care.

The fans need to do something about this shit man, I just don't know what

jzek
05-07-2013, 05:11 PM
He is Stern's #1 guy when he wants certain scripts to be followed.

bmd
05-07-2013, 05:11 PM
The majority of the population does not think the NBA is rigged.

shady6121
05-07-2013, 05:28 PM

Trust me, they do. :lol

GabeIsGone
05-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Spurs fans have been asking this question for years. Yall are a little late.

nosfan773
05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
He is Stern's #1 guy when he wants certain scripts to be followed.

This. He has too much knowledge of the riggings over the years to risk pissing off.

bmd
05-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Trust me, they do. :lolTrust me, they don't. They will make jokes about how they don't call traveling in the NBA, but the vast majority do not think it is rigged.

That is Internet conspiracy theory talk... not the majority of opinions in the real world.

shady6121
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Trust me, they don't. They will make jokes about how they don't call traveling in the NBA, but the vast majority do not think it is rigged.

That is Internet conspiracy theory talk... not the majority of opinions in the real world.

Trust me, you're naive. :lol

DStebb716
05-07-2013, 07:58 PM

I do.