PDA

View Full Version : Auri Allen news?

The Answer
02-12-2007, 10:24 PM
At roughly 6'8" 300lbs, he was a monster of a 12 year old. At his age, he was bigger than Shaq, his idol, and was still growing. For this reason, he was featured on the show Ripley's Believe It or Not a couple of years ago, where he met and played against O'Neal. However, since then I've heard literally nothing about him. Does anyone even know who I'm talking about? If so, how's he doing in high school? Does he still have a legitimate shot at making the NBA?

DCL
02-12-2007, 10:33 PM
he was only featured for his size, but not his game. i saw that episode. he looked like a nerdy 12 year old to me.

The Answer
02-12-2007, 10:40 PM
he was only featured for his size, but not his game. i saw that episode. he looked like a nerdy 12 year old to me.

Really, I don't remember them really showing any clips of him playing (perhaps for a reason). I may have forgotten though as it was a long time ago.

Lebron23
05-17-2008, 11:18 PM
He is listed at 7'2" now at age 18 yrs.old, and as far as i remember he was already taller than Kobe Bryant back in 2002.

stewen12
05-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah i saw that. Is he playing ball?

plowking
05-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Type his name into google and you get his myspace page. Seems like he is still interested in basketball.

SmackOrH.A.K
05-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Was he on the same AAU team as Lil Romeo? They put a show about their AAU team on Nickelodeon.

Da KO King
05-18-2008, 07:45 AM
He may have given up on hoops because he's listed as Class of 2008 but none of the popular recruiting sites have any college info on him.

plowking
05-18-2008, 07:49 AM
He may have given up on hoops because he's listed as Class of 2008 but none of the popular recruiting sites have any college info on him.

Like I said, on his myspace page, he still seems to be interested.

1000 posts.

:party: :party: :party:

Da KO King
05-18-2008, 08:01 AM

1000 posts.

:party: :party: :party:MySpace? :sleeping Too much effort for something I don't care about. :oldlol:

Ask dude what schools have contacted him and fill us in.

Lebron23
05-18-2008, 08:02 AM

1000 posts.

:party: :party: :party:

Congratulations Plowking :cheers:

plowking
05-18-2008, 08:21 AM
MySpace? :sleeping Too much effort for something I don't care about. :oldlol:

Ask dude what schools have contacted him and fill us in.

Says on his page he's going to University of Georgia. All I did was type his name in google, not that hard to find.

Cheers Lebron23, feel as though I'm not a noob anymore (hopefully). :D :cheers:

Da KO King
05-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Says on his page he's going to University of Georgia. All I did was type his name in google, not that hard to find.
You don't have to log into MySpace to view a person's page? At this point I have exposed myself as a guy who has not logged into his MySpace account in months. My MiGente account is even more inactive.

plowking
05-18-2008, 08:44 AM
You don't have to log into MySpace to view a person's page? At this point I have exposed myself as a guy who has not logged into his MySpace account in months. My MiGente account is even more inactive.

Heh. I think you can make it private or public. Guess his is on public, therefore you can view it.

bagelred
05-18-2008, 08:47 AM
She's back in the new Indiana Jones movie.

http://www.aolcdn.com/pmms/productpagecelebrity/0b/01/2467411

Oh wait....that's Karen Allen. By mad.

lukeridnour08
04-09-2009, 06:23 PM
bump.

WTF happened to this dude?

unperson101
11-17-2009, 10:55 PM
I have been following auri allen for a couple of years. He has posted on a number of websites for years now. Myspace for one. Also he twittered for some time. He does not appear to be doing any blogging right now. His flip flop gang myspace page is still up.

His myspace page indicated that he was about 7 ft 1 inches tall.

He said that he had been in a car wreck over a year ago, which he said derailed his plans to play BB. He had some recent photos of himself up on his myspace page this past summer, but the page is now gone, as is his twitter page.

He graduated from an LA high school this spring, but did not play BB although in his writings online he seemed to think that he would be.

He planned to go to college, and took the ACT, but apparently he did not enroll.

As for what his future in BB is, from the photos I have seen of him recently where he was messing around a little on the court, he did not appear to be in real good shape. OK shape, but not really an athlete.

In his online writings, he expressed some desire to get in shape, but maybe the accident is still affecting him.

As for his future in BB, I would not expect to see him playing at the college level. He last played in perhaps his sophomore year in HS, where he did have a couple of good games.

He does not seem all that athletic, although he wrote some about going to the NBA.

He is not writing at all online now, at least from what I can tell. Some of his pseudonyms were mustafa khalid, bigjuice, juicemoney, and others similar to that.

InspiredLebowski
11-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Speaking of AA guys, remember Alla Abdelnaby? All alliteration team with Bobby Buffalo.