PDA

View Full Version : Bulls cant win if its 8 on 5

Skip Bayless
05-08-2013, 09:17 PM
The refs obviously wanted a Heat win. Can't have a Bulls/Pacers or Knicks East Finals because no LeBron means less stans ratings.

Goldrush25
05-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Hasn't it been the Bulls M.O. to muck up the game? Wasn't it their plan to get under their skin?

They always foul the crap out of Miami when they play. Just backfired on them tonight. And they're 32% from the field. They weren't ever going to win this game. At some point you have to actually play basketball instead of talking crap.

LongLiveTheKing
05-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Everyone got techs.

Kurosawa0
05-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Thug ball was never going to work for the whole series. Bulls now have to actually try to win by playing basketball.

ripthekik
05-08-2013, 09:22 PM
1st half ref work was more obvious than Magic's son being gay:applause:

DaSeba5
05-08-2013, 09:23 PM
I didn't see the first half, but after a huge blowout, the last thing I'd be crying about is the refs.

K.Koscik
05-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Refs dont make it 30 going into the 4th quarter :coleman:

lebeast666
HA

Trollsmasher
1st half ref work was more obvious than Magic's son being gay:applause:
But not more obvious than you being gay though:pimp: Enjoy getting raped in your dreams tonight.

#number6ix#
Everytime miami wins y'all saying its the refs... We're up by 40 the bulls are shooting 32% miami shooting 58%... Come on bro give credit when it's due

ripthekik
05-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Refs dont make it 30 going into the 4th quarter :coleman:
:facepalm

it was close and within 10 all the way until refs started doing their work.

BlackVVaves
Anytime a team loses a game by 20+ points, it's never the refs that cost them the game.

truhooper
u mad :roll:

chosen_one6
Pretty funny how any time the Heat win, it's always because of the refs. F*ckin idiots

Kingwillball
05-08-2013, 09:26 PM
I mean Seriously did ANYBODY REALLY think the Bulls were gonna win tonight ?

ripthekik
05-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Anytime a team loses a game by 20+ points, it's never the refs that cost them the game.
this and for everyone else that wants to point out the score, you guys need to watch the game.

It was close, and very competitive, until the refs came in and took over. After that, it was pointless. That's when the score started to run up, when the damage was already done.

NumberSix
05-08-2013, 09:28 PM

it was close and within 10 all the way until refs started doing their work.
This phaggit is so mad right now. Epic blowout...... Refs did it..

Lol. You stupid phaggit. :roll:

B-Low
05-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Look at the Heat:

LeBron = #1a option
Wade = #1b option
Bosh = Used to be a #1 option
Ray Allen = Used to be a #1 option
Rashard Lewis = Used to be a #1 option (and the team is so deep he only sees garbage minutes)

throw in some good role players and look at that team.

Meanwhile Chicago = a group of role players and second options trying to stay alive. They're scrappy and they have a lot of heart, but heart can only do so much.

They're losing because Miami is a f*ckin juggernaut of a team. The refs may have gifted Miamisome of these points but this is an asswhooping that not even refs could set up

Hoiids
05-08-2013, 09:31 PM
this and for everyone else that wants to point out the score, you guys need to watch the game.

It was close, and very competitive, until the refs came in and took over. After that, it was pointless. That's when the score started to run up, when the damage was already done.

It was close through midway through the second quarter. Then the refs let everyone play, which was when the Heat went on about a 50-20 run. So, no, actually you are 100% wrong per usual.

j3lademaster
05-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Miami pushed the ball beautifully tonight. Of course as a Bulls homer I'm going to think there are some calls that didn't go our way, but that wouldn't even be close to tilting a 40 point win. Heat came out and played great tonight, gratz to the Heat players, fans and organization:cheers: . Sorry the bandwagon Lebron stans are so adamant about making your fanbase look like classless sore winners.

TheBigVeto
05-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Thug ball was never going to work for the whole series. Bulls now have to actually try to win by playing basketball.

Isiah Thomas made it work for 2 consecutive seasons.

Goldrush25
05-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Miami pushed the ball beautifully tonight. Of course as a Bulls homer I'm going to think there are some calls that didn't go our way, but that wouldn't even be close to tilting a 40 point win. Heat came out and played great tonight, gratz to the Heat players, fans and organization:cheers: . Sorry the bandwagon Lebron stans are so adamant about making your fanbase look like classless sore winners.

Someone without an agenda? And a Bulls fan too? Wowzers. Props to you, sir.

LikeABosh
05-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Isiah Thomas made it work for 2 consecutive seasons.
Isiah Thomas is little bit better than the clowns on the bulls...

#number6ix#
05-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Now this is a grade A great post:applause: props to u sir

Smoke117
05-08-2013, 10:50 PM
:lebroncry:

DaSeba5
05-08-2013, 10:55 PM

Future repped :cheers:

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 01:05 AM

Exactly.

TheMan
05-09-2013, 01:39 AM
If the refs don't intervene in Chicago, I could see the Bulls gutting out two wins to go up 3-1 but we all know Stern won't let that happen.

funnystuff
05-09-2013, 01:49 AM
If the refs don't intervene in Chicago, I could see the Bulls gutting out two wins to go up 3-1 but we all know Stern won't let that happen.
:roll:

FPJ
05-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Good job, OP. Your thread is a pile of shit that already attracted some flies that feed on it.

Props to J3, its not often you see someone on this forum talking while actually having seen the game and understanding what happened in it.

plowking
05-09-2013, 02:01 AM

These are the same people who couldn't stand the trolling by Heat fans complaining about refs, and they are reserving excuses already. :oldlol:

You're pathetic. It was hilarious to watch you blow a fuse in the Game 1 thread too. :oldlol:

tazb
05-09-2013, 02:13 AM

it was close and within 10 all the way until Cole hit back to back 3's.

Fixed you idiot. :facepalm

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 02:14 AM
I think my favorite thing is that when the Bulls knock the Heat around with no calls, it's tough, physical basketball. When the Heat knock the Bulls around with no calls, it's ref bias and bad officiating.
Even then technicals were pretty close before Miami went on that big run and bulls players started losing their minds after any missed call by refs.

lpublic_enemyl
05-09-2013, 02:45 AM
I mean Seriously did ANYBODY REALLY think the Bulls were gonna win tonight ?
This, Miami was way too laid back in the first game (most likely from the long delay and facing the weak bucks in the 1st round). You knew they were gonna bring the heat to the bulls.

Sheik1287
05-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Every year, every win, it's the same old thing. If Miami wins = refs. If Miami loses = LeBron choked. Give it a rest already.

Miami fought back in game 2 and showed they can be just as physical as the Bulls.

Come back stronger in game 3 and don't make excuses.

poido123
05-09-2013, 07:31 AM

Man, I'm all for giving credit and we know what happens if the Heat get a break on you and start to play ball without pressure and a lead...

The point isnt the fact we got beaten by 40, the point is that at the start of the game when the pressure was still on and the Heat hadn't flipped that switch, there were calls that had caused the floodgates to open.

The Heat fans come on here and give you props, but you and those fans fail to see this aspect. The game was already lost once the calls or lack of calls happened often enough. Bad reffing can rattle a team and take them off their game, which is what happened in game 2. Even Noah was starting to lose his cool, Gibson lost his nut and got ejected.

Heat are a great frontrunning team and they will destroy you once they play with no pressure which showed in the score. The game was played on their terms, the refs had already established that for them.

poido123
05-09-2013, 07:36 AM
I think my favorite thing is that when the Bulls knock the Heat around with no calls, it's tough, physical basketball. When the Heat knock the Bulls around with no calls, it's ref bias and bad officiating.
Even then technicals were pretty close before Miami went on that big run and bulls players started losing their minds after any missed call by refs.

Man, the Heat got physical with nobody. Birdman did a cheapshot, the refs established themselves early in the game and cut out any trash talk or physical play from the bulls. It was reffed alot different to game 1.

Its easier for Heat fans to sit on the fence and say well look at the score? but when it comes down to breaking down how it happened or if the refs had a bit to do with it, they want no part of it :rolleyes:

poido123
05-09-2013, 07:41 AM
These are the same people who couldn't stand the trolling by Heat fans complaining about refs, and they are reserving excuses already. :oldlol:

You're pathetic. It was hilarious to watch you blow a fuse in the Game 1 thread too. :oldlol:

Eat shit Plowking.

So is this how its gonna be all series? Once you win a game you rub it in?

You run your mouth like your beating a full strength team here, you lack respect and class and don't pay respect to a team that is all heart and effort. You and all the other trolls lack class, which is why you can't be gracious when you win...

You act like a big tough talker on ISH, like to see you visit the United Center for Game 3 and run your mouth like you do on here :no:

HiphopRelated
05-09-2013, 07:42 AM
If the refs don't intervene in Chicago, I could see the Bulls gutting out two wins to go up 3-1 but we all know reality won't let that happen.

fixed that for you

diamenz
05-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Eat shit Plowking.

So is this how its gonna be all series? Once you win a game you rub it in?

You run your mouth like your beating a full strength team here, you lack respect and class and don't pay respect to a team that is all heart and effort. You and all the other trolls lack class, which is why you can't be gracious when you win...

You act like a big tough talker on ISH, like to see you visit the United Center for Game 3 and run your mouth like you do on here :no:

damn plow you got shit on. don't get raped, n1gga!

LaserEater
05-09-2013, 08:26 AM
I love the Bulls and hate the Heat...but c'mon. The refs had nothing to do. It's good enough that Chicago won't go 0-4.

retaxis
05-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Watch out for Bosh in 3rd game he is going for 30+. He said he is going to annhilate Boozer defensively and offensively.

pauk
05-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Its kindof very incorrect time to have that account of yours running isnt it OP?

Crafty
05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Sorry, refs can't put a team down by 45. Or shooting 32%

kshutts1
05-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Every realistic fan knew that Chicago was gonna get stomped on today. I'm a huge Bulls fan, and the text to my friend before the game was "What channel is the blowout going to be on?"

We all saw this coming, and as others have said.. refs don't make a game a 40pt game. Nor do the refs make the Bulls shoot sub 40% while making the other team shoot above 50%, lol.

Crafty
05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Same thing happen last year with the Pacers. They tried to play physical and it back fired.
People hoping the Bulls would bully the Heat and they would stay calm and wouldn't fight back. Sure

Bandito
05-09-2013, 08:50 AM
I fully expect the Bulls to come back with a vengeance.

KOBE143
05-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Refs should wear Heat uniform next game.. Its pretty obvious they are playing for the Heat.. Add Devin Stern jersey too in case Heat Refs player are not enough..

poido123
05-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Every realistic fan knew that Chicago was gonna get stomped on today. I'm a huge Bulls fan, and the text to my friend before the game was "What channel is the blowout going to be on?"

We all saw this coming, and as others have said.. refs don't make a game a 40pt game. Nor do the refs make the Bulls shoot sub 40% while making the other team shoot above 50%, lol.

No easy way to put it man, simpletons won't understand the game past the boxscore. I've seen plenty of teams lose close games and go down by 20. In this case, Bulls lost focus and interest after the questionable fouls and no calls, after that it just became a long drawn out struggle with fustration getting the better of the team, particularly Noah and Gibson. I've seen alot of basketball to know that it has changed a whole lot since the Jordan era and how it changed the business of the NBA. While I don't believe every game is corrupt, I do believe there is something fishy happening behind the scenes. Only have to look at 2002 and what came of that.

(e)
05-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Pretty much anyone who played more than a quarter in this game had at least 2 fouls...except for Lebron and Wade who combined for 1 total personal foul

This game was a joke from the start. Refs controlled it from the tip off, instead of letting the teams play ball. This game reeked of some fishyness.

guy
05-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Bulls/Knicks in the ECF would get a ton of ratings regardless of who's playing. It could be the Brent Barry Bulls vs. the Eddy Curry Knicks.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Bulls fans are angry crying babies. Bulls players are angry crying babies. No class.

FPJ
05-09-2013, 01:37 PM
This thread is an embarrassment to basketball fans no matter the team you like.

Rasheed1
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Bulls are done... you cant melt down like that.. if you play a physical emotional style of ball, you cant melt down and let it get out of control when things arent going your way...

their only hope is to play that style and get in miami's head, but it backfired on them in game 2

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM

tell that to this Poido123 who thinks calls were missed before heat had a big lead. those 2 missed calls involving Gibson were clearly after Heat had a commanding lead.
Lebron went to the rim so much in first half so that other players will get easier way to the rim as bulls started fearing that he will keep going to the rim. After he started going to the rim so much, cole got open 3s, allen and wade could go to the basket more easily.
I have no idea if poido even watches these games but game was over as soon as lebron created space for 3 pt shooting and heat hit their 3s like they normally do.
Techs were given both way and bulls only got more techs at end of the game when Noah and Gibson wanted to be ejected.
If this was regular season, Chalmers will be suspended for a game and gibson would probably be suspended for 2 games.
Of course Poido123 will not agree with me. I agree that refs missed those 2 clear calls involving gibson but he wanted all the kids and families watching that game to know that ref was a "mother****er and a ******".
I wouldn't be surprised that much if league suspends gibson for a game. May be escalate that foul by chalmers on noah to flagrant 1 or 2.

willds09
05-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Everyone got techs.
bulls had more stupid:facepalm

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 03:48 PM
bulls had more stupid:facepalm
because gibson got 2 to get ejected on purpose and Noah got 1 from bench. it was 3-3 before that. personal fouls heat-24, bulls -27. try again 12 yr old rapper-wannabe.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Bulls fans wearing tinfoil hats all day.

niko
05-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Officiating wasn't that bad, Bulls just completely lost their composure.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Officiating wasn't that bad, Bulls just completely lost their composure.
I'm not saying the officiating wasn't bad, but it was even.

niko
05-09-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm not saying the officiating wasn't bad, but it was even.
Yeah, it's always bad. But my point was it wasn't the reason they lost. It also wasn't so bad as to cause them to get 9,000 technicals, that was just them losing it. They lost by about 100 points. That's not officiating.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Yeah, it's always bad. But my point was it wasn't the reason they lost. It also wasn't so bad as to cause them to get 9,000 technicals, that was just them losing it. They lost by about 100 points. That's not officiating.
Well, according to Pedo123, a couple calls in the 2nd quarter "opened the floodgates". Otherwise, it would have been a close game. :rolleyes:

niko
05-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Well, according to Pedo123, a couple calls in the 2nd quarter "opened the floodgates". Otherwise, it would have been a close game. :rolleyes:

It was a ridiculous game. First of all Miami was at home and got embarassed Game 1. You knew they were going to come out with more effort, it's just normal. See Knicks Game 2. Second i've seen a bunch of games in my life where Miami just gets handed call after call. This wasn't that, and i'm rooting for Chicago. For Chicago to implode to the level they did made no sense. It's 1-1. That's what you wanted. 1-1 with some players coming back. Instead it feels like Chicago is done because they reacted so poorly.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:07 PM
It was a ridiculous game. First of all Miami was at home and got embarassed Game 1. You knew they were going to come out with more effort, it's just normal. See Knicks Game 2. Second i've seen a bunch of games in my life where Miami just gets handed call after call. This wasn't that, and i'm rooting for Chicago. For Chicago to implode to the level they did made no sense. It's 1-1. That's what you wanted. 1-1 with some players coming back. Instead it feels like Chicago is done because they reacted so poorly.
And now Chicago's fans are behaving exactly how their players behaved last night, but hey, I can't complain. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

niko
05-09-2013, 04:09 PM
And now Chicago's fans are behaving exactly how their players behaved last night, but hey, I can't complain. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
If the Heat lose the entire fanbase will cease to exist so i wouldn't talk too much about fans. Heat fanbase is like the hot girl at the party who just found out you won the lottery. She's not staying once the money is gone.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:09 PM

Just like the first game, the only thing keeping the bulls in the game was the heat missing open shots. Yeah there were some tough calls, but it's not like you can argue that either gibson or noah shouldn't have been kicked out. Also, miami's two best players, including the person whom you think is the devil incarate, got ts in the first quarter.

I love how you hate on the heat so much, but the two most clear cut officiating crimes in recent memory involved the lakers (2002 game 6, this year vs GSW)...why don't you hate on them instead, if you really feel the need to vent your anger.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:10 PM
If the Heat lose the entire fanbase will cease to exist so i wouldn't talk too much about fans. Heat fanbase is like the hot girl at the party who just found out you won the lottery. She's not staying once the money is gone.
True, but they're still infinitely better than jets/Knicks fans.

willds09
05-09-2013, 04:19 PM
because gibson got 2 to get ejected on purpose and Noah got 1 from bench. it was 3-3 before that. personal fouls heat-24, bulls -27. try again 12 yr old rapper-wannabe.
nate robinson got a tech for talking to his teammates, try again:rolleyes:

Go Getter
05-09-2013, 04:19 PM
6 is the most transparent poster here....He complains that the refs were in the Bull's favor in game one then says the refs are cheating in game two.

:coleman:

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:21 PM
6 is the most transparent poster here....He complains that the refs were in the Bull's favor in game one then says the refs are cheating in game two.

:coleman:
I've never said the refs "cheated" in game 2. Get your reading comprehension up patna.

willds09
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
True, but they're still infinitely better than jets/Knicks fans.
what do knicks fans gotta do with this salty hater????:biggums: :facepalm :confusedshrug:

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 04:25 PM
The Refs took the Bulls will away, not the Heat. I've never been more embarrassed for the NBA as Iam now. Refs were looking to T Bulls players up because they were enjoying the warmful cheers from the crowd, utterly Pathetic.

Go Getter
05-09-2013, 04:26 PM
I've never said the refs "cheated" in game 2. Get your reading comprehension up patna.

Um, a typo is not the same as comprehension genius. I meant that you said the refs were cheating in game 1, then said the refs were fine in game 2.

Do you remember that? It was in the B.S. thread you started. you know, the one where KBlaze pointed out your gross hypocrisy then closed it?

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:27 PM
nate robinson got a tech for talking to his teammates, try again:rolleyes:

If you were to play any sport, and you starting mouthing off about the ref to one of your teammates right next to him, you would get punished. And I'm not sure if that's why he got the technical (it's possible): he was getting right in the refs' faces.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Um, a typo is not the same as comprehension genius. I meant that you said the refs were cheating in game 1, then said the refs were fine in game 1.

Do you remember that? It was in the B.S. thread you started. you know, the one where KBlaze pointed out your gross hypocrisy then closed it?
Jesus Christ dude

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:28 PM
This game reminded me so much of the Knicks-Miami game 1 from last year. That game was also competitive in the first quarter, but the refs kept crushing the Knicks with one bad call or non-call after another, and the Knicks totally lost their composure and got defeated by 33 points.

The same clowns (with different accounts back then of course) said the same thing, "You can't lose by 33 points because of the refs, blah, blah, blah." Yes, you can. Miami is already super stacked as it is, and with consistent help from the refs in the first half, any team would fall behind by 20-30 points once they lose their temper. Someone should dig up that game thread, because most people (even some real Miami fans) were saying the game was rigged.

Go Getter
05-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Jesus Christ dude
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299298

Again, you're taking a small insignificant mistake and making a big deal out of it to divert from the fact that you're a POS.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:33 PM
This game reminded me so much of the Knicks-Miami game 1 from last year. That game was also competitive in the first quarter, but the refs kept crushing the Knicks with one bad call or non-call after another, and the Knicks totally lost their composure and got defeated by 33 points.

The same clowns (with different accounts back then of course) said the same thing, "You can't lose by 33 points because of the refs, blah, blah, blah." Yes, you can. Miami is already super stacked as it is, and with consistent help from the refs in the first half, any team would fall behind by 20-30 points once they lose their temper. Someone should dig up that game thread, because most people (even some real Miami fans) were saying the game was rigged.
Bulls: 27 fouls
Heat: 24 fouls

Bulls: 6 technicals/flagrants
Heat: 4 technicals/flagrants

Bulls : 28 rebounds
Heat: 41 rebounds

Bulls: 32% shooting
Heat: 60% shooting

Bulls: 78points
Heat: 115 point

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 04:34 PM
If you were to play any sport, and you starting mouthing off about the ref to one of your teammates right next to him, you would get punished. And I'm not sure if that's why he got the technical (it's possible): he was getting right in the refs' faces.

Is it really a Refs job in a playoff game to stick his head in a huddle just to hear frustrated players talking to eachother just to go above and beyond to dish out a tech? Hell no, there's no justification for that in this game. Nice try moron.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Is it really a Refs job in a playoff game to stick his head in a huddle just to hear frustrated players talking to eachother just to go above and beyond to dish out a tech? Hell no, there's no justification for that in this game. Nice try moron.
Lets assume your completely right. Totally bogus tech....... That's 1 point. Heat were up 46 before they pulled their starters.

1 point.

willds09
05-09-2013, 04:38 PM

have you heard of momentum shifts??? maybe thats how heat took off like that, thank you refs:rolleyes: :facepalm

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:39 PM

He wasn't in the huddle, he went up and got in the face of the refs, and then walked over to noah who was about a yard away. At that point he was given a technical. Obviously we don't know what he said, but he wasn't in the huddle, and the ref did not stick his nose in.

Don't call me a moron.

willds09
05-09-2013, 04:40 PM
someone explained how nate robinson had a tech for talking to his teammates during timeout?? :confusedshrug: explain that bullshit:facepalm

pegasus

How do calling fouls when there is no contact and not calling fouls when there is contact factor into your little school project? Can you also imagine their impact on each team's respective FG% and rebound total?

HoopsFanNumero1
This game was fair from pretty much every perspective. Same number of technicals until Taj and Noah decided to quit. Foul calls were pretty much even. It was a fair game and Bulls just got whooped. Noah looked like he was about to cry.

Skip Bayless

You are completely right, I thought about the same game right after lastnights game ended. The NBA wants ratings, put Lebron in the finals so his millions of sheep can watch. NBA reminds me of the WWE now, and LeBron is "The Rock".

HoopsFanNumero1
05-09-2013, 04:41 PM
How do calling fouls when there is no contact and not calling fouls when there is contact factor into your little school project? Can you also guess their impact on each team's respective FG% and rebound total?

Make a video of every single foul called on both teams and highlight which ones should not have been fouls. Otherwise STFU.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:42 PM
have you heard of momentum shifts??? maybe thats how heat took off like that, thank you refs:rolleyes: :facepalm

now you're really scraping the barrel. If you'd ever played sports, you's understand that poor officiating tends to spur on the team that it affects, rather than the team who benefits. One team will get a short term outlay, but the other team often is boosted by their anger. Only very rarely does it adversely affect a team to the point that they lose it, and the bulls only lost it once they were 40 points down.

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Make a video of every single foul called on both teams and highlight which ones should not have been fouls. Otherwise STFU.
You could have just said that you didn't watch the game. It's okay, we'll just ignore you.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:43 PM
someone explained how nate robinson had a tech for talking to his teammates during timeout?? :confusedshrug: explain that bullshit:facepalm

I refer you to my post directly above yours.

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:44 PM
now you're really scraping the barrel. If you'd ever played sports, you's understand that poor officiating tends to spur on the team that it affects, rather than the team who benefits. One team will get a short term outlay, but the other team often is boosted by their anger. Only very rarely does it adversely affect a team to the point that they lose it, and the bulls only lost it once they were 40 points down.
Is this real life?:roll:

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:44 PM
How do calling fouls when there is no contact and not calling fouls when there is contact factor into your little school project? Can you also imagine their impact on each team's respective FG% and rebound total?
Oh, so you believe Miami really committed WAY more than 24 fouls, but the Bulls really committed WAY less than 27 fouls?:wtf:

What are we looking at then?

Heat: 38 REAL fouls?
Bulls: 10 REAL fouls?

#tinfoilhats

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:45 PM
You could have just said that you didn't watch the game. It's okay, we'll just ignore you.

You are yet to provide any evidence, substantial or otherwise, that the refs helped the heat. The foul count was roughly even, the heat had a phantom flagrant called on them, and there were almost no technicals that weren't completely obvious.

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Oh, so you believe Miami really committed WAY more than 24 fouls, but the Bulls really committed WAY less than 27 fouls?:wtf:

What are we looking at then?

Heat: 38 REAL fouls?
Bulls: 10 REAL fouls?

#tinfoilhats
You're saying "WAY" because you think that's what one team needs to be up or down by 30-40 points. No, when one team is as loaded as Miami is, you can get 4-5 BS calls in a row, and you are on a roll. That's all it takes, and that's all it took last night.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Is this real life?:roll:

Umm, well a few weeks I played in a reasonably serious soccer match (not professional but not bad). It was 0-0 with about 15 minutes left, we had a player sent off and a penalty given against us in totally bullshit circumstances and we ended up winning 3-1.

That's just one example: I can think of tons more when I've been playing and it happens the whole time in professional sport.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:48 PM
You are yet to provide any evidence, substantial or otherwise, that the refs helped the heat. The foul count was roughly even, the heat had a phantom flagrant called on them, and there were almost no technicals that weren't completely obvious.
It's the same story with these angry phaggits everyday.

In one breath, LeBron has the most help on the most stacked team ever with the weakest competition and in the next breath the Heat have never won a single game and are 0-82 without those evil refs.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Some of the Bulls fans here really are retarded. Apparently according to them, Bulls are the most physical team but somehow they commit less fouls? The hell kind of logic is that?

HoopsFanNumero1
05-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Umm, well a few weeks I played in a reasonably serious soccer match (not professional but not bad). It was 0-0 with about 15 minutes left, we had a player sent off and a penalty given against us in totally bullshit circumstances and we ended up winning 3-1.

That's just one example: I can think of tons more when I've been playing and it happens the whole time in professional sport.

You can't expect a couch potato to understand what being an athlete feels like.

pegasus

I'm sorry, I'm sure you're a swell guy who can kick a soccer ball around but you know nothing about NBA basketball if you think getting screwed by refs is gonna help you win games.

willds09
yea right tha bulls been mad, miami were getting more calls, refs would make tha bulls pay for being too physical, and let miami get physical with non calls, dats why chicago became mad, it wasnt fair:facepalm

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Some of the Bulls fans here really are retarded. Apparently according to them, Bulls are the most physical team but somehow they commit less fouls? The hell kind of logic is that?
And you have other bulls idiots seriously trying to argue that 4-5 calls legitimately creates a 46 point lead even though in the same time the heat are also getting the same amount of calls against them.

#tinfoilhats

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:53 PM
You can't expect a couch potato to understand what being an athlete feels like.
Is that supposed to be me?:lol I'm better at playing basketball than your father is at fuc*king your mom 'cause that made you.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-09-2013, 04:54 PM
And you have other bulls idiots seriously trying to argue that 4-5 calls legitimately creates a 46 point lead even though in the same time the heat are also getting the same amount of calls against them.

#tinfoilhats

I saw this comment elsewhere but it's true. A major reason so many people hate the Heat is because they've beaten four of the most bitch-made fanbases in the league:
1) Bulls
2) Knicks
3) Celtics
4) Kobetards

willds09
I refer you to my post directly above yours.
dont give me that shit, how many times would queen "1 given ring" james would argue make his bitchy gestures right in front of tha refs face and tha refs let it slide??? too many damn times to count:facepalm meanwhile little nate talking with his teammates during a damn timeout and he gets a tech. Something aint right:no:

NumberSix
yea right tha bulls been mad, miami were getting more calls, refs would make tha bulls pay for being too physical, and let miami get physical with non calls, dats why chicago became mad, it wasnt fair:facepalm
As evidenced by Miami only receiving a measly 24 fouls while Chicago got a monstrous record setting 27.

#TinFoilHats

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm sorry, I'm sure you're a swell guy who can kick a soccer ball around but you know nothing about NBA basketball if you think getting screwed by refs is gonna help you win games.

that's not what I'm saying at all. You (or someone you agreed with) said that the heat could use a couple of bad calls as a springboard for a big run, when in fact it would be more likely to spur the other team on such a run. All sports teams have the same 'the refs aren't gonna help us' attitude and when they screw you, you play at a higher intensity. That's just the way it works.

Skip Bayless

You think Refs calling calls against you and blatantly calling cheap techs on ur team actually makes said team play better? In the NBA? Yea, Moron.

willds09
I saw this comment elsewhere but it's true. A major reason so many people hate the Heat is because they've beaten four of the most bitch-made fanbases in the league:
1) Bulls
2) Knicks
3) Celtics
4) Kobetards
this season knicks bust tha heat ass, so dont put us on that list:no:

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Is that supposed to be me?:lol I'm better at playing basketball than your father is at fuc*king your mom 'cause that made you.

Who do you play for then?

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 04:58 PM
You think Refs calling calls against you and blatantly calling cheap techs on ur team actually makes said team play better? In the NBA? Yea, Moron.

I've played team sport at a pretty high level for ages. I think I know how it works. NBa players' psyches are not radically different from those of other sportsmen.

The best example of this is chelsea vs barcelona in last years ucl semis. Chelsea were subject to what they thought was a bad red card, and while in the short term they lost out, they rallied and ended up causing a titanic upset against a team that was far better than them even with equal teams.

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 04:58 PM
that's not what I'm saying at all. You (or someone you agreed with) said that the heat could use a couple of bad calls as a springboard for a big run, when in fact it would be more likely to spur the other team on such a run. All sports teams have the same 'the refs aren't gonna help us' attitude and when they screw you, you play at a higher intensity. That's just the way it works.

Did you actually watch the game lastnight?

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:59 PM
If a team with a healthy roster and a bunch of superstars and a great supporting cast was getting a few bad calls while playing against a team with less star power and a bunch of inactive players, yes, I could see that waking up the former team, but that's not what happened last night, right?

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Did you actually watch the game lastnight?

Yeah I did: I watched a physical, chippy game between a top team and a very good team decimated by injury. What did you see?

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Who do you play for then?
I played high school and college basketball in Istanbul. I still play twice a week, and at the age of 30, I'm in the best shape of my life with 9% body fat. Anything else?

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 05:02 PM
If a team with a healthy roster and a bunch of superstars and a great supporting cast was getting a few bad calls while playing against a team with less star power and a bunch of inactive players, yes, I could see that waking up the former team, but that's not what happened last night, right?

Now you're twisting the parameters of your logic to include the assumption that your conclusion is correct. That's what we call circular logic. I think that there were a couple of dubious calls both ways, but it wouldn't have made much difference considering the gulf in quality between the teams. I certainly didn't see some sort of vast refereeing conspiracy.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 05:05 PM
I played high school and college basketball in Istanbul. I still play twice a week, and at the age of 30, I'm in the best shape of my life with 9% body fat. Anything else?

Yeah, but having 9 percent body fat doesn't make you an athlete...it might mean you're malnourished, or on a diet, or anything. I mean bodybuilders have less body fat than that and they aren't really athletes in the sense we're talking here. Do you play for a team that is just for fun...or do you play competitively? Are you paid to play? Do you get funding to play? Is your team sponsored? Those are the hallmarks of serious sport, played at the intensity that you see in the NBA.

willds09
05-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Now you're twisting the parameters of your logic to include the assumption that your conclusion is correct. That's what we call circular logic. I think that there were a couple of dubious calls both ways, but it wouldn't have made much difference considering the gulf in quality between the teams. I certainly didn't see some sort of vast refereeing conspiracy.
cuz ur blind az hell:facepalm

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM
No, I was just providing you with a scenario where your logic could make itsy bitsy sense. Again, this is the NBA basketball, where rigging and screwing teams happen.

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
What I learned today is that amateur soccer is like NBA Basketball, and unbiasedguy is a moron. Productive learning day.:applause:

NumberSix
http://www.kurdonline.com/foto_p/313_med_ibrahim_tatlises_5.jpg

Unbiased_one
No, I was just providing you with a scenario where your logic could make itsy bitsy sense. Again, this is the NBA basketball, where rigging and screwing teams happen.

Again, the only clear cut examples I've ever seen personally are the lakers in the WCF 2002, and the lakers playoff run-in this year: go look at the foul counts, and 4th quarter ftas in those game and you'll see margins like 50-15, not 27-24

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm half Italian half Turkish if you must know.

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Again, the only clear cut examples I've ever seen personally are the lakers in the WCF 2002, and the lakers playoff run-in this year: go look at the foul counts, and 4th quarter ftas in those game and you'll see margins like 50-15, not 27-24
"Unbiased one" my ass!:roll:

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah, but having 9 percent body fat doesn't make you an athlete...it might mean you're malnourished, or on a diet, or anything. I mean bodybuilders have less body fat than that and they aren't really athletes in the sense we're talking here. Do you play for a team that is just for fun...or do you play competitively? Are you paid to play? Do you get funding to play? Is your team sponsored? Those are the hallmarks of serious sport, played at the intensity that you see in the NBA.

So getting paid and sponsored means you play hard? So college and highschool players must not play with intensity. Go away.

Solefade
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM

LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll: i like you NumberSix :banana:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM
:roll:

Skip Bayless
05-09-2013, 05:13 PM

And you revealed your agenda.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 05:14 PM
So getting paid and sponsored means you play hard? So college and highschool players must not play with intensity. Go away.

You are delusional if you think college players aren't being payed. Even ignoring the obvious secret salaries going on, they get tons of benefits, get to cut class basically, and get top notch facilities. Both high school teams and college teams have sponsors. Hell, even in the UK where uni sport is much less serious we get benefits and sponsorship.

Unbiased_one
05-09-2013, 05:15 PM
And you revealed your agenda.

I don't have an agenda, cause I don't actually support an nba team...I actually quite like the lakers, and I think kobe is a great player, but those games were obviously rigged, both on the eye test and in the box score.

Solefade

Yeah, me too.

Too bad you suck at analyzing what's really going on during these games. Anyone who blames 3-4 bad or missed calls by the refs for a 46 point blowout is retarded. And your argument is predicated on 3-4 calls that might have springboarded a very unlikely POSSIBILITY that probably wouldn't have been enough to beat the Heat anyway. You're reaching really far here.

NumberSix
Ibrahim Tatlises

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Yeah, me too.

Too bad you suck at analyzing what's really going on during these games. Anyone who blames 3-4 bad or missed calls by the refs for a 46 point blowout is retarded. And your argument is predicated on 3-4 calls that might have springboarded a very unlikely POSSIBILITY that probably wouldn't have been enough to beat the Heat anyway. You're reaching really far here.
I didn't say the Bull would have won that game. Actually I knew we were gonna lose it, but the refs didn't have to make it a lot easier for the Heat.

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Ibrahim Tatlises
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3030/2714324187_49f2f73043.jpg

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 05:19 PM
I didn't say the Bull would have won that game. Actually I knew we were gonna lose it, but the refs didn't have to make it a lot easier for the Heat.
Lol.

OK, Let's just assume the refs "rigged" this game by 3 extra fouls. It really should have been 24-24. Ok, done.

That's 6 points. Still a 40 point lead.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I don't have an agenda, cause I don't actually support an nba team...I actually quite like the lakers, and I think kobe is a great player, but those games were obviously rigged, both on the eye test and in the box score.
Why are you replying to someone named "skip bayless". even the real skip bayless wdidn't think officiating was bad or biased . other than kerr, no one though officiating was biased. many people thought it was bad but no one said that it was biased and i am talking about Charles Barkley who doesn't mind saying it was biased if it was.

Trollsmasher
05-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Lol.

OK, Let's just assume the refs "rigged" this game by 3 extra fouls. It really should have been 24-24. Ok, done.

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE FLAGRANT ON CHALMERS!!

2 EXTRA POINTS !!

#criesofturkishtard

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Lol.

Why don't you apply the same logic to the first game? Weren't you crying about that one for two days?

Solefade
05-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Lol.

I think what he's actually saying is that if the Bulls didn't get so frustrated by those 3 calls, they would have propelled themselves into an offensive EXPLOSION!!! :lol

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Why don't you apply the same logic to the first game? Weren't you crying about that one for two days?
That was actually a close game.....

A close game where Nate and Butler shot 20 FTs while Wade and Bosh combined for 2 FTAs.

Solefade

Well the first game was a single digit deficit, but no one is saying the Heat lost because of the refs, people are just pointing out the bad calls.

Robalvarez2010
The refs obviously wanted a Heat win. Can't have a Bulls/Pacers or Knicks East Finals because no LeBron means less stans ratings.

I honestly hope you are joking right? The bulls have always been very physical against the heat, and gotten away with so many calls. Now that the heat are playing physical against the bulls and giving them a little bit of there own medicine, and getting under there skin, it's the refs fault right?

pegasus
05-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I think what he's actually saying is that if the Bulls didn't get so frustrated by those 3 calls, they would have propelled themselves into an offensive EXPLOSION!!! :lol
This. Stern actually wanted the Bulls to win last night.:lol

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I honestly hope you are joking right? The bulls have always been very physical against the heat, and gotten away with so many calls. Now that the heat are playing physical against the bulls and giving them a little bit of there own medicine, and getting under there skin, it's the refs fault right?
The Bulls got rattled fcuking EASILY

TheMan
05-09-2013, 05:58 PM

Da fuq are you talking about? Blew a fuse? Dumfuw, you got me confused with someone else, Bulls won game 1 so why should I be mad:confusedshrug:

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 06:00 PM
The Bulls got rattled fcuking EASILY

Rattled is an understatement.

http://s13.postimg.org/7ufjf8yv9/loss2.jpg

LOL at derrick "mvp" sitting on the bench cause he's only "90%" and he's scared :roll: