PDA

View Full Version : The Bulls tried to cheat again with "physical play", but this time got stopped.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Ya'll remember how the Bulls beat the Heat to snap their record winning streak in the reg season? The referees swallowed their whistles and allowed the Bulls to do ANYTHING they wanted vs the Heat.

By slapping LeBron in the face,

http://i.imgur.com/lwR1GtO.gif

By switching to NFL style tackles on LeBron,

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2388955/lebronRB_medium.gif

By gouging LeBron's eyes,

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/03/28/sports/HEAT1/HEAT1-articleLarge.jpg

So. The refs let the Bulls play football vs the Heat, and the Heat lost their winning streak.

Now, last night in Game 2, the Bulls tried to go back to their thug lowlife basketball, and Noah and all his scummy friends got whistled, called for Techs, and ejected.

Refs did their job last night and kept the game clean.

STATUTORY
05-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Refs did their job last night

:applause:

agreed completely. refs played hard

PJR
05-09-2013, 10:24 AM
The Bulls seem to love to dish it out, but can't take it.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 10:27 AM
The Bulls seem to love to dish it out, but can't take it.

Exactly. I have no respect for that team when they try to muck up the game with thug basketball.

Noah's always been a pos anyway. Making fun of a city in an interview, running his mouth, and playing thug ball, he's been a low class scumbag his whole career. Not to mention he's a disgusting freak with that long bitch hair.

http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/heat-fan-flips-joakim-noah-off.jpg

Eric Cartman
05-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Making fun of a city in an interview.

So you think Cleveland is cool?

Crafty
That's the thing, don't dish unless you're ready to take it. And don't lose your cool also

j3lademaster
Is this a troll post? How did Kirk "tackle" Lebron? Lebron ran into him full force Kirk wrapped his arms around him to try to stay from falling down-bracing for impact. Kirk's like 190 while Lebron's like... 260 lbs of pure muscle? All Kirk did was get into great defensive position and Lebron "no offensive dribble moves to actually get around people" James resorted to running him over because well... he has no moves but blowing by you with a first step or pulling up.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
So you think Cleveland is cool?

Yes. They have a lot of cultural events, and even then, do you think it's OK to make fun of an entire city and it's people in an interview? Why does this long haired freak get a pass on this? Noah is a LOUD MOUTH scumbag who plays thug ball. Point blank.

It's time this freak gets his check cashed in and becomes a hated player.

Trollsmasher
05-09-2013, 10:34 AM
The Bulls just can't handle when someone actually decides to get physical with them.

They will throw elbows at you, but they are going to cry when you throw elbows at them.

Simply a bunch of pu**ies.

j3lademaster
05-09-2013, 10:35 AM
So you think Cleveland is cool?He probably did when Lebron's c0ck was there. Now his mouth found its way to Miami.

poido123
05-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Ya'll remember how the Bulls beat the Heat to snap their record winning streak in the reg season? The referees swallowed their whistles and allowed the Bulls to do ANYTHING they wanted vs the Heat.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/03/28/sports/HEAT1/HEAT1-articleLarge.jpg

So. The refs let the Bulls play football vs the Heat, and the Heat lost their winning streak.

Now, last night in Game 2, the Bulls tried to go back to their thug lowlife basketball, and Noah and all his scummy friends got whistled, called for Techs, and ejected.

If you mean "thug play" being physical tough playoff defense then yeah Bulls do that...

Scholar
05-09-2013, 10:39 AM

This is an NFL tackle? :wtf: Have we been watching the same sport?

Who the hell GETS tackled in the NFL by the offensive player and considers it a sack?

:facepalm @ Heat bandwagon logic. Kirk Hinrich gets tackled by LBJ, yet Kirk is the initiator here. Wow...

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 10:40 AM
If you mean "thug play" being physical tough playoff defense then yeah Bulls do that...

Noah is a long haired bitch freak. He can dish it out but cries to mommy and can't take it when it's done to him.

Noah tried to wrap up LeBron and get under his skin AFTER the whistle is called, he tried to Juggernaught run into a LeBron screen, among other things....

http://www.ridethepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mariochalmersclothesline.gif

MIAMI AIN'T SCARED OF THUG BALL.

poido123
05-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Exactly. I have no respect for that team when they try to muck up the game with thug basketball.

Noah's always been a pos anyway. Making fun of a city in an interview, running his mouth, and playing thug ball, he's been a low class scumbag his whole career. Not to mention he's a disgusting freak with that long bitch hair.

http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/heat-fan-flips-joakim-noah-off.jpg

It's ok, the NBA and its refs don't want playoff physical, trash talk basketball anymore...

Noah is pretty accurate in his assessment and has every reason to hate Miami. Remember when James was mocking the bulls with a stupid dance from the bench while playing with the Cav's? Or James performing a blatant flop then winking at the crowd after he had done it?

Noah does not play thugball, go have a look at some Bill Laimbeer highlights man. He hates Lebron and his primadonna, arrogant attitude and alot of his fans are like that I'm sure...The refs ensured Heat were winning game 2 and established their intention early in the game...

j3lademaster
05-09-2013, 10:47 AM

If Nate blew by his man Tim Hardaway style, put up a high arching layup over Lebron's help D and then b*tchslapped him as the ball went in the net ON PURPOSE(like you imply here) then Nate is 10x more awesome than I originally thought. Nate "Gangster Swagger" Robinson.:cheers:

chosen_wun
05-09-2013, 10:48 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed the Bulls melt down when this time they received the rough hits.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Heat stans are ****ing lame.

Doranku
05-09-2013, 10:50 AM
If Nate blew by his man Tim Hardaway style, put up a high arching layup over Lebron's help D and then b*tchslapped him as the ball went in the net ON PURPOSE(like you imply here) then Nate is 10x more awesome than I originally thought. Nate "Gangster Swagger" Robinson.:cheers:
:roll: That clip is beyond amazing. LeBitch :bowdown:

guy
05-09-2013, 10:54 AM

Wow. And women wonder why they get hit in the face sometimes. Thats ridiculous.

It really amazes me how athletes can keep their composure like that when it comes to fans.

poido123
05-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Noah is a long haired bitch freak. He can dish it out but cries to mommy and can't take it when it's done to him.

Noah tried to wrap up LeBron and get under his skin AFTER the whistle is called, he tried to Juggernaught run into a LeBron screen, among other things....

http://www.ridethepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mariochalmersclothesline.gif

Can't take it? Are you serious, he got strangled on that play and instead of retaliating he got the foul call :lol

He would have no problem laying out chalmers if refs allowed it I guarantee...

Oh, you mean that time when Lebron flopped after barging into Noah and Noah got the foul call? Yeah there are numerous youtube clips of Lebron's flopping antics :lol

Trollsmasher
05-09-2013, 10:55 AM

It really amazes me how athletes can keep their composure like that when it comes to fans.
I too wonder how Noah kept his cool. Especially with him being more of a woman than a man:coleman:

imdaman99
05-09-2013, 10:56 AM

for real, someone needs to hit her in the face. id prefer noah's sister to knock her out :pimp:

Trollsmasher
05-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Can't take it? Are you serious, he got strangled on that play and instead of retaliating he got the foul call :lol

Oh, you mean that time when Lebron flopped after barging into Noah and Noah got the foul call? Yeah there are numerous youtube clips of Lebron's flopping antics :lol
You mean that moment when Noah tried to went like a retard he is straight through James' screen?

I am confusing it with that moment when midget Robinson tried to do it and flopped all the way back to his own bench:roll: :roll:

j3lademaster
05-09-2013, 10:58 AM

Oh, you mean that time when Lebron flopped after barging into Noah and Noah got the foul call? Yeah there are numerous youtube clips of Lebron's flopping antics :lolOp shot himself in the foot posting that. Out of all the plays he posted that's the only truly dirty one. Chalmers obviously tried to throw Noah onto the floor. As pathetic as that attempt was.

guy
05-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Yes. They have a lot of cultural events, and even then, do you think it's OK to make fun of an entire city and it's people in an interview? Why does this long haired freak get a pass on this? Noah is a LOUD MOUTH scumbag who plays thug ball. Point blank.

Hold on. You're a Heat/Lebron fan, and you have the nerve to criticize someone for publicly embarassing Cleveland? :oldlol:

Rubio2Gasol
05-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Such a Pusssy period for basketball.

Refs are doing their best to sissify the league.

ikoiko
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
LOL at the heat fans once again proving their complete lack of basketball knowledge.

i'm guessing you guys weren't around for the Heat - Knicks series of the nineties

CarlosBoozer
05-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Everyone here is a p*ssy including me!

Derka
05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Lol, playing physical is cheating now :roll:

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 11:19 AM
by far the dirtiest play on here, no freaking question, is that chalmers non-basketball play to the neck of Noah.

Agreed, Heat stans are :facepalm

You're just angry because maybe maybe, if the heat completely melt down and fall apart, they might lose another game or two this series. And if they go absolutely mental like they did in the 2011 finals, who the hell knows...

I still see this as a 5 game series but I'm just happy Heat fans are in some sort of distress.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
LOL at the heat fans once again proving their complete lack of basketball knowledge.

i'm guessing you guys weren't around for the Heat - Knicks series of the nineties

I was. I remember the PJ Brown brawl where everyone got ejected. I remember all of it.

The rules have changed since then. DEAL WITH IT.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 11:25 AM
by far the dirtiest play on here, no freaking question, is that chalmers non-basketball play to the neck of Noah.

Agreed, Heat stans are :facepalm .

Gouging LeBron's eyes is the worst. I wouldn't expect you to know that though :roll:

nathanjizzle
05-09-2013, 11:26 AM
you guys are a bunch of cry babies "omg physical play""omg the refs are cheating" stfu and watch the game. good god you guys need to grow up.

chazzy
05-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Gouging LeBron's eyes is the worst. I wouldn't expect you to know that though :roll:
You seriously think that block attempt is Gibson consciously going for an eye gouge? :lol

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't expect you to know that though :roll:

bwawhahahhahaha this is hilarious! I will put a rolling smiley face too! :roll:

wtf...

Pointguard
05-09-2013, 11:48 AM
If Miami has any team thinking about fouling them, its a wrap. Indiana tried it and they went totally south. I believe Riley gives direct consultation on this matter. His troops are too many and too disciplined. The Bulls are too few and too hot. Miami seen it all and can handle the extras. The Bulls can't focus on outplaying a better team while focusing on something outside of getting hoops or stops. The Heat have identified the only guy that throws a monkey wrench in their trap plans. Unfortunately Noah plays in a way that every Heat player can get a shot at him.

Thibes has been around the block but he's not ready for Riley. The Heat are playing to win three straight. Everybody on the team is aware of that. The only way the Bulls can win if they play to win the game on hand, the extras will hurt them.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
If Miami has any team thinking about fouling them, its a wrap. Indiana tried it and they went totally south. I believe Riley gives direct consultation on this matter. His troops are too many and too disciplined. The Bulls are too few and too hot. Miami seen it all and can handle the extras. The Bulls can't focus on outplaying a better team while focusing on something outside of getting hoops or stops. The Heat have identified the only guy that throws a monkey wrench in their trap plans. Unfortunately Noah plays in a way that every Heat player can get a shot at him.

Thibes has been around the block but he's not ready for Riley. The Heat are playing to win three straight. Everybody on the team is aware of that. The only way the Bulls can win if they play to win the game on hand, the extras will hurt them.

The only way to beat the heat is to get inside their heads. Nobody is going to beat them in a nice fun game of hoops. It is possible to get overly focused on making the game miserable for the other team, and maybe that happened in game 2, but it is literally their only hope. Same goes for the rest of the league. Honestly, the only team I think that can beat the heat in a single game of clean fun basketball is the warriors, and only if they catch fire. And not for a whole series, just one game. Season's over.

shady6121
05-09-2013, 12:11 PM
The Bulls are missing half of their roster, literally. :facepalm

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Thug ball?

You are a Miami fan I suppose. You remember the Zo/Timmy heat? PJ Brown..Thunder Dan. all them. Hell even onto the Jones/Anthony Mason era.

You consider that thug ball?

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Thug ball?

You are a Miami fan I suppose. You remember the Zo/Timmy heat? PJ Brown..Thunder Dan. all them. Hell even onto the Jones/Anthony Mason era.

Different era. The rules have changed.

And that team has nothing to do with 2013 Heat.

Thanks

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Thug ball?

Ut oh....

You just made someone use the google.

Would be brilliant to bring this up in person to any "heat fan" crying about the physicality.

KyleKong
05-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Kirk Hinrich gets tackled by LBJ, yet Kirk is the initiator here. Wow...

:facepalm

Your not serious right now are you?

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Ut oh....

You just made someone use the google.

Would be brilliant to bring this up in person to any "heat fan" crying about the physicality.

Should I call you a slave owner because Americans did it in the past?

Thanks. Pay attention in your high school classes, seems like you are failing at them.

PJR
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Thug ball?

Obviously, 'Thug Ball' is overstating it, but you can't play like teams did in the 90's anymore, in terms of physicality.

Shit I remember Zo just straight up hacking at Pippen's head in the 97 ECF, and he ended up having a knot the size of a small meteorite.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 12:37 PM

Thanks

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/playoffs/2006-06-10-game2-preview_x.htm

"More Shaq. More Rileyball. A whole lot less finesse.
Those are the big ideas in the Miami Heat's plan for Game 2 of the NBA Finals Sunday night. If coach Pat Riley's club can execute it, this championship series could become a different kind of ugly."

"The Heat also promised a more physical overall effort that might even evoke memories of the Riley-coached teams that shoved and bullied their way through the NBA in the 1990s, when the "Rileyball" moniker evolved to describe them. Riley publicly stayed quiet on his plans, but his players know it's time to get mean."

"Whoever I'm playing against, I just like to punish them, and you really can't punish people with finesse," O'Neal said. "I like to use my brute strength, but usually when they can't handle that, they flop and they fall."

Shut. Up. It's part of the game.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Bulls became angry tantrum-throwing children

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 12:47 PM

Thanks

I asked if you remembered them and if it was thug ball. Slightly different applications of the rules has nothing to do with a player being a "thug" or not. You had Zo, bruce Bowen, Anthony Mason, Thunder Dan, and Brian Grant all at once. There was no lack of physical play. Teams didnt score 86 a game vs them by being ushered into the lane. And if they got there you had this dude:
http://www.belowthemendozaline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mourning-flxing.jpg

...scowling, fouling hard, flexing, and acting a fool.

The Heat were about as physical under Riley when they had Shaq, Payton, Zo, Posey, and so on as the Bulls are now. And that was hardly another era. 2001 isnt another era to me.

Either way....if youre a longtime heat fan you rooted for play more physical than the Bulls dish out for years.

Hate seeing fans bitch up when a guy on their team takes a bump but act like its just tough defense when their own team does the same.

This is the playoffs. People playing for a spot in history.

They will not give it away without a fight. If they did...they wouldnt be where they are to begin with.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Obviously, 'Thug Ball' is overstating it, but you can't play like teams did in the 90's anymore, in terms of physicality.

Shit I remember Zo just straight up hacking at Pippen's head in the 97 ECF, and he ended up having a knot the size of a small meteorite.

Yes, and then Jordan wouldn't shake Zo's hand the next game. I remember that.

But rules have changed. Different era now.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 12:48 PM
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/playoffs/2006-06-10-game2-preview_x.htm

"More Shaq. More Rileyball. A whole lot less finesse.
Those are the big ideas in the Miami Heat's plan for Game 2 of the NBA Finals Sunday night. If coach Pat Riley's club can execute it, this championship series could become a different kind of ugly."

"The Heat also promised a more physical overall effort that might even evoke memories of the Riley-coached teams that shoved and bullied their way through the NBA in the 1990s, when the "Rileyball" moniker evolved to describe them. Riley publicly stayed quiet on his plans, but his players know it's time to get mean."

"Whoever I'm playing against, I just like to punish them, and you really can't punish people with finesse," O'Neal said. "I like to use my brute strength, but usually when they can't handle that, they flop and they fall."

Shut. Up. It's part of the game.

Shaq? That was 2006. Different team.

This is 2013.

Try again.

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM

This is 2013.

Try again.

So...in 2006....you had a problem with those thugs right? Those heat thugs?

Or you gonna tell me 2006 was a different era?

Take Your Lumps
05-09-2013, 12:56 PM

Oh Jesus Christ change your tampon already. Nobody cares.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 12:56 PM

This is 2013.

Try again.

are you a bot? I'm glad to see your argument has evolved in the face of getting completely owned by kblaze and exposed as a bandwagon fan who knows nothing about the history of his favorite team, even if it happened before you were born.

If I provided you with evidence of the heat playing physical, tough basketball this season, which they have, you would say -

That was a few weeks ago.

I'm crying about this series, this is May 9th. Try again

Nash
05-09-2013, 12:58 PM
You can't play physical and then expect the refs to give you permission. There is a reason why there are rules in the game.

Also the strategy of jumping on Lebron and hanging on him like a monkey on a tree is not a basketball play at all. What is the point, honestly. We're playing basketball, not wrestling.

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 01:07 PM
You can't play physical and then expect the refs to give you permission.

Actually thats exactly how it works. You do it enough eventually they quit calling it. Kinda like how Bruce Bowen literally tapped Dirks elbow every single shot some games just because he knew the refs wouldnt call it every time. Dirk even said so and the ref said "Yea he is...but I dont think its changing your shot" and Dirk looked at him like he had to be joking.

You play physical you get a little more leeway. Especially at home. Teams that play soft and suddenly get physical stand out. A guy like Dwight can go over the back 6 times a game and not get it called. Shaq either fouled or got fouled like 70% of the time he tried to score. Tony Allen, Lindsey Hunter, Bruce Bowen, and Kirk Hinrich on his first Bulls run pretty much used reach in fouls to play defense.

Karl Malone had an interview in playboy talking about how he intentionally got worse and worse because the refs simply will not call you for it if you do it EVERY posession.

Its been done in every era. Today included.

You play physical all the time you get more room to work. Refs dont want to be the deciding factor. You hold your man off the ball enough...they stop calling it. Its human nature. These guys dont wanna be hated on for ruining the game. Especially in the playoffs.

Ive heard coaches say the same. YOu get more to work with in the playoffs because no ref wants to hear that he ruined a big game.

JMT
05-09-2013, 01:12 PM

Sure you can. It's up to the officiating to dictate how much contact is going to be allowed on a nightly basis.

No dog in the fight. Couldn't care less about either team. Heat have played at a very high level this season and are to be commended for that. Bulls are playing with half a roster and it's pretty amazing.

That said, being physical is Chicago's best chance. Just like it's in the Heat's best interest to get the game up tempo and see if the Bulls can survive 4 quarters.

All part of the game unles you're such a homer, or so soft, that you can't be objective.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 01:21 PM
You can't play physical and then expect the refs to give you permission. There is a reason why there are rules in the game.

Also the strategy of jumping on Lebron and hanging on him like a monkey on a tree is not a basketball play at all. What is the point, honestly. We're playing basketball, not wrestling.

You got that right.

Bulls can dish it out but they can't take it.

insomniac
05-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Noah is a LOUD MOUTH scumbag who plays thug ball. Point blank.

The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

And you call yourself a Christian?

Le Shaqtus
05-09-2013, 01:35 PM
This thread making real Heat Fans look bad :facepalm

Why can't we just enjoy good play off basketball, shit. Bunch of women crying about tough play.

abraxas666
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Is this a troll post? How did Kirk "tackle" Lebron? Lebron ran into him full force Kirk wrapped his arms around him to try to stay from falling down-bracing for impact. Kirk's like 190 while Lebron's like... 260 lbs of pure muscle? All Kirk did was get into great defensive position and Lebron "no offensive dribble moves to actually get around people" James resorted to running him over because well... he has no moves but blowing by you with a first step or pulling up.

Yea lebron's move is more of a football move than Kirk's. Kirk had position first while lebron had his shoulder squared against kirks chest.

Of course Kirk messed up by grabbing Lebron, but his defensive position was impeccable.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Sure you can. It's up to the officiating to dictate how much contact is going to be allowed on a nightly basis.

No dog in the fight. Couldn't care less about either team. Heat have played at a very high level this season and are to be commended for that. Bulls are playing with half a roster and it's pretty amazing.

That said, being physical is Chicago's best chance. Just like it's in the Heat's best interest to get the game up tempo and see if the Bulls can survive 4 quarters.

All part of the game unles you're such a homer, or so soft, that you can't be objective.

No, refs will never and SHOULD NEVER allow non-basketball plays. If the Bulls are going to play thug ball, then Miami is going to respond and do it too. You won't bully the Heat.

So then the refs are left with : Let the game get UGLY, filled with non-basketball plays, and potentially fighting, or get it under control and let both teams know that thug ball sht wont fly here.

The refs should be commended for putting a stop the scummy Noah and his troops' antics.

chosen_wun
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Im indifferent towards the physical play...its mostly Bulls fans that have been complaining before this thread popped up.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Im indifferent towards the physical play...its mostly Bulls fans that have been complaining before this thread popped up.

I'm OK with physical play too. Not allowing easy layups, that sort of thing.

I'm not OK with the Bulls' brand of "physical play", note the quotation marks. They do non-basketball plays like gouging eyes, slapping lebrons face, tackling, wrapping their arms around you after the whistle is blown to try to get under your skin.

that stuff is not part of the game of basketball.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Bulls are a joke. Keep crying and throwing tantrums bitches.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Heat fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDXEgBh0TF0

:oldlol:

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm OK with physical play too. Not allowing easy layups, that sort of thing.

I'm not OK with the Bulls' brand of "physical play", note the quotation marks. They do non-basketball plays like gouging eyes, slapping lebrons face, tackling, wrapping their arms around you after the whistle is blown to try to get under your skin.

that stuff is not part of the game of basketball.
The kind of play bulls use on lebron especially in that game that ended 27 game winning streak was the same play Teams used to use on Shaq. Difference is that Shaq was bigger and heavier. shaq used to commit so many offensive fouls too and lebron should do that too. Shaq didn't used to get called on those offensive fouls because he used to get hammered on the other side.
People think that just because lebron is big for a 6'8" guy, he should be treated like shaq. Rules have changed for the league, you either be ready to be called for techs or stop playing in the NBA.
The only player who gets hit as much as lebron in the league right now is Dwight and he is bigger and stronger than lebron.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Heat fans

:

http://s13.postimg.org/7ufjf8yv9/loss2.jpg

2swift4u
05-09-2013, 02:04 PM
It was really nice to see miami beat the bulls in game 2 after the bulls tried again to be a tough team and get under Miami's skin with all that bs. Noah is simply ridiculous imo...

abraxas666
05-09-2013, 02:07 PM
No, refs will never and SHOULD NEVER allow non-basketball plays. If the Bulls are going to play thug ball, then Miami is going to respond and do it too. You won't bully the Heat.

So then the refs are left with : Let the game get UGLY, filled with non-basketball plays, and potentially fighting, or get it under control and let both teams know that thug ball sht wont fly here.

The refs should be commended for putting a stop the scummy Noah and his troops' antics.

Define "thug ball", physical play is not equal to thug ball IMO.

Throwing cheap shots and talking crap because you got outplayed physically in the first game just to throw off the Bulls mentally is more "thug ball".

Of course the Bulls should be prepared for this kind of retaliation, and was probably a mistake from the coach not to prepare them mentally for this kind of scenario.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Great strategy by the Heat. Oh, you wanna play physical. OK. we will play physical too, and then the refs will penalize both teams to keep it from getting out of hand, and then were back to where we started. Our talent > yours.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:13 PM
The OP in this one is getting thrown around like a lil gangbang slut!:lol

I read the title and instantly started laughing, this kid (clearly a child) thinks this is rough basketball! How cute!

You don't have the ability to realize how much of a ***** this thread proves you are.

It's called vagisil bro. P u s s y.

Btw....that women flicking off Noah has been married 4 times.....Loosey Goosey and she does a great job summing up the fans or lack thereof in Miami

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 02:15 PM
The OP in this one is getting thrown around like a lil gangbang slut!:lol

I read the title and instantly started laughing, this kid (clearly a child) thinks this is rough basketball! How cute!

You don't have the ability to realize how much of a ***** this thread proves you are.

It's called vagisil bro. P u s s y.

Btw....that women flicking off Noah has been married 4 times.....Loosey Goosey and she does a great job summing up the fans or lack thereof in Miami
What are you doing on a forum? Shouldn't you be out murdering innocent children?

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Great strategy by the Heat. Oh, you wanna play physical. OK. we will play physical too, and then the refs will penalize both teams to keep it from getting out of hand, and then were back to where we started. Our talent > yours.

Hey cockboi, did you mean Heat talent>Bulls talent.....it's not your talent. Your not even a heat fan, you just follow the stench of LBj's std's around the country hoping to get a glance or a sniff.

"Our talent" :lol

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 02:16 PM
What are you doing on a forum? Shouldn't you be out murdering innocent children?

:wtf:

synapse failure

shady6121
05-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey cockboi, did you mean Heat talent>Bulls talent.....it's not your talent. Your not even a heat fan, you just follow the stench of LBj's std's around the country hoping to get a glance or a sniff.

:lol

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:20 PM

Wait for it.....yeah....no one likes you or thinks you're funny....except

Now here's the sad part, grab tissue if needed....

You have no real friends in the real world and you post on a message board trying to fit in and no one likes you there either but you keep trying....

Loser.

Be real, and you won't even answer this....we're you a Heat fan 5 years ago?

I'll answer for you NOOOOOOOOOO

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:24 PM
:wtf:

synapse failure

I told you!!!

:lol

First person who saw your "trying to be funny comment" ripped on you.

You're not funny because you try way too hard, you're a bandwagon fan who didn't know who or what the Heat was 5 years ago, and you have never been objected or added to this message board since you got here.

You have multiple accts and still have never made a solid post.

Like I said, Loser.

You are the Jason Collins of ISH and you are giving the forum AIDS.

Lol, was that last one too far guys?

Trollsmasher
05-09-2013, 02:24 PM

You have no real friends in the real world and you post on a message board trying to fit in and no one likes you there either but you keep trying....

Loser.

Message board poster accusing another message board poster of having no life because of message board posting:coleman:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/50441183/Xzibit.png

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 02:25 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2251553/lebronjam2.gif

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:29 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2251553/lebronjam2.gif

And you post a gif of some dude with no shirt on!!!!

Oh wait it's Lebron!!!!! Did you achieve you and number6's goal of getting a glance at what Std's he has?

Atleast get a whiff if you get close enough and then talk to Siri on your iPhone who is undoubtedly your GF until she finds out you are into huge black dudes.

Lol

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Message board poster accusing another message board poster of having no life because of message board posting:coleman:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/50441183/Xzibit.png

Lets see.... My join date....2007 with 2900 posts.......

Number6 join date April 2011 with over 8000 posts.....

Now shut up, cute coming to the defense of your bandwagon boyfriend.

I was wrong number6, you do have friends, Trollsmasher wants to **** you.

And the girl who created this thread joined May of 2011....lol, join dates always tell the truth with Heat stans

Oh and nice pic of Xzibit.....how many more pics of men do you have stashed to your hard drive?? However many thousand it is, don't let number6 find out....

He gets really jealous when even Lebron talks to other men

All Net
05-09-2013, 02:34 PM

Miami are tougher than people give them credit for.

The Choken One
05-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Is this thread serious?

Llopololololooopoolololloooloollolll. Lol.

But seriously, are some of you people brain dead?

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Hahahaha @ Curious George with 3000 posts on a messageboard and calling people out for having more.

Guess 3000 is a small order for your job at the Taco Bell warehouse.

Uh on!!! Tony Montana wants to make it a 3some with number6 and the OP!!!

Miami Man Love!!!
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IFWT-Bosh-celebrate.jpg

The Choken One
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Hahahaha @ Curious George with 3000 posts on a messageboard and calling people out for having more.

Try doing the math little boy. You have more posts per day than him.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:44 PM

Uh on!!! Tony Montana wants to make it a 3some with number6 and the OP!!!

Miami Man Love!!!
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IFWT-Bosh-celebrate.jpg

:eek: :eek:

andgar923
05-09-2013, 02:47 PM
The OP sounds hurt.

funnystuff
05-09-2013, 02:47 PM
And you call yourself a Christian?
Don't be a d**khole and bring up religion on an NBA forum.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Try doing the math little boy. You have more posts per day than him.

He is averaging about 200 posts a month!!!! Lol he didn't realize when talking about my post count that he is on pace to have more post in just a year and a half!

I've been posting on and off for 6 years, but I have a life and can't be here every minute of everyday like you Heat bandwagon followers.

This has been too easy.

funnystuff
05-09-2013, 02:50 PM
And you post a gif of some dude with no shirt on!!!!

Oh wait it's Lebron!!!!! Did you achieve you and number6's goal of getting a glance at what Std's he has?

Atleast get a whiff if you get close enough and then talk to Siri on your iPhone who is undoubtedly your GF until she finds out you are into huge black dudes.

Lol
:lol I don't know if you are aware but you just tried WAY too hard.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 02:52 PM

Loser.

Lol. I think we all know that isn't true.

Anyhow, I coulda sworn I've been a heat fan since 2004, but I guess I'm wrong.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 02:52 PM

now YOURE trying too hard!

Now I'm trying too hard!

Everyone unplug your computers and go outside. I'll stay here and talk to myself.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:54 PM
little boy? LOL says the 5'10 dude with an avy of him flexing and he is still small. Pathetic.

3000 posts > 230

Cockroach.

We were all celebrating the Miami victory where the Heat absolutely PUNKED the inferior Bulls and dominated them. There was no sexual contact however.

That was reserved for Joakim and Taj when they used getting ejected as an excuse to have some private time in the showers together. Your fat low IQ self wished you could have been there with them, but since you live in a rowhome you were forced to touch yourself in your own home since your a nobody.

This thread wasnt a celebration...it was another bandwagon thread starter about how the Bulls "cheated" :roll:

You came up in here and defended your girlfriends which makes you look like ever more of a *****.

You girls cling to each other because you try to hard to make up for having no friends.

The tony Montana Act isn't funny either. Guess you haven't noticed.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Nice 3,000 posts. Doesn't take a genius to see that 3,000 is a higher number than 235.

I guess Taco Bell doesn't require numerical differentiation among their employees. Tsk Tsk I can only imagine the number of orders you've gotten wrong.

to be fair, numerical differentiation describes algorithms for estimating the derivative of a mathematical function or function subroutine using values of the function and perhaps other knowledge about the function.

probably not necessary for tacos

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Lol. I think we all know that isn't true.

Anyhow, I coulda sworn I've been a heat fan since 2004, but I guess I'm wrong.

You just made up that you were a Heat fan since 04.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Nice 3,000 posts. Doesn't take a genius to see that 3,000 is a higher number than 235.

I guess Taco Bell doesn't require numerical differentiation among their employees. Tsk Tsk I can only imagine the number of orders you've gotten wrong.

Yo dude, the Taco Bell jokes are completely failures and you are clearly ignoring the fact you post on average a lot more than me since you joined the site.

Now say something about Taco Bell again to avoid the FACT that you posted over 200 times last month.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
You just made up that you were a Heat fan since 04.
Guess so.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 02:59 PM

Another Miami Heat gay boy?:rockon: :banana:

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Guess so.

You were a Cavs fan not long ago.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 03:00 PM
more about numerical differentiation:

The simplest method is to use finite difference approximations.
A simple two-point estimation is to compute the slope of a nearby secant line through the points (x,f(x)) and (x+h,f(x+h)).[1] Choosing a small number h, h represents a small change in x, and it can be either positive or negative. The slope of this line is

This expression is Newton's difference quotient.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
You were a Cavs fan not long ago.
Must've been.

oh the horror
05-09-2013, 03:08 PM
It's clear who doesn't remember the Pistons from back in the day. Basically half of this board was brought up on flops and soft play of this era.

Mrofir
05-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Don't try to argue with the white man again boy

:rolleyes:

dumb racist kids with dumb racist parents

ILLsmak
05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
I felt that first foul on Nate was a flagrant. It would have been had it been on Bron. Sad that it really affected him, but it was a pretty bogus foul. It was an intentional play to let him get crushed.

-Smak

oh the horror
05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
:rolleyes:

dumb racist kids with dumb racist parents

Yeah be careful of "Tony Montana" there.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Yeah be careful of "Tony Montana" there.

He already edited out a post with the N word in it. He's called people it on here before too.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 03:14 PM
He already edited out a post with the N word in it. He's called people it on here before too.
do you mean the word "******" ? because i have seen the word "******" used everywhere on this board. I don't mind either words but you can't tell me ****** is a worse word than ******.
This is after knowing the fact that gays don't call each other "******s" every time they meet unlike blacks who use the word "******" to greet each other.

JMT
05-09-2013, 03:33 PM

In Game 1 they did bully the Heat, just as they did in the game that ended the win streak. It won't work every night, but it will sometimes. And sometimes it gets ugly like last night. To be honest, I thought much of it was an overreaction by the officials. They did a poor job controlling the game.

Your second paragraph actually makes some semblance of sense. Yes, it is entirely up to the refs how far they want the physical play to go.

You want to cry about Noah. I would say the same about the dirtiest play I saw in the game, which was Chalmers making no attempt to go over, under or around the screen and instead grabbing Noah around the neck.

Stop crying. It's unbecoming. Your team won. If you've ever played the game above a junior high level you know that games are played in many different ways. If a team is successful in establishing their tempo, however they manage to do it within the confines of what the refs will allow that night, they'd be fools not to use it to their advantage.

insomniac
05-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Don't be a d**khole and bring up religion on an NBA forum.

I'll bring up whatever I please - especially when it's directed towards someone that has previously based their opinions on religion.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:19 PM
I'll bring up whatever I please - especially when it's directed towards someone that has previously based their opinions on religion.
Ether

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Bulls can dish it, but can't take it. That's all that is.

Refs did a good job bringing this back to a basketball game.

TheMan
05-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Wow, if the OP thinks the Bulls play "thug ball", this dumfukc would have a seizure if he ever saw the way Larry's Celtics, Bad Boy Pistons, Riley's Knicks and Heat would lay people out. I guess the OP is part of this younger softer generation. Bitch fakkit, the NBA is soft now, the Bulls play a tough physical style of basketball in comparison to today's game but they aren't nowhere close to "thugball".

you a soft ass pvssy fakkit

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow, if the OP thinks the Bulls play "thug ball", this dumfukc would have a seizure if he ever saw the way Larry's Celtics, Bad Boy Pistons, Riley's Knicks and Heat would lay people. I guess the OP is part of this younger softer generation. Biych fakkit, the NBA is soft now, the Bulls play a tough physical style of basketball but they aren't trying to hurt anyone.i
will you also have a seizure if i told you that league has changed a lot of rules? Guys like you make me laugh so hard. Most of the rule changes were because of jordan and shaq.
also, superstars getting favorable calls thing was also started with jordan who complained a lot along with bird and magic after every physical game.
If those superstars didn't complain so much, i would have more respect for people who say that superstars of late 80s and 90s were not as soft as today's superstars.
also, That piston defense wasn't half as intelligent and skilled as today's top tier defense whether you like it or not. i like today's defense which is more skilled and intelligent than just physical.

longtime lurker
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Heat fans must believe winning a title is the only reason that they have for living. It's like any little hiccup along the way they lose their minds and start posting the most ridiculous shit

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
will you also have a seizure if i told you that league has changed a lot of rules? Guys like you make me laugh so hard. Most of the rule changes were because of jordan and shaq.
also, superstars getting favorable calls thing was also started with jordan who complained a lot along with bird and magic after every physical game.
If those superstars didn't complain so much, i would have more respect for people who say that superstars of late 80s and 90s were not as soft as today's superstars.
also, That piston defense wasn't half as intelligent and skilled as today's top tier defense whether you like it or not. i like today's defense which is more skilled and intelligent than just physical.
To be fair, Jordan usually didn't really have to balls to complain. He'd send PJ to go do it for him.

Zodiac
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Is this really coming froms fans of a team that has Shane Battier on it?

TheMan
05-09-2013, 05:43 PM
lol, the crybaby OP got ethered in his own thread:oldlol:

Stop whining you little bitch

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
lol, the crybaby OP got ethered in his own thread:oldlol:

Stop whining you little bitch

little dick syndrome on display in that post right there! How can I be the one crying when your team suffered 2 player ejections, 6 techs, and this :

http://s13.postimg.org/7ufjf8yv9/loss2.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: I'm satisfied. Refs not allowing the thug ball in this series anymore. 4-1 coming

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 06:01 PM
I still wanna know if the Shaq/Payton/Posey/Zo Riley led heat who flat out admitted to trying to play this way were hated by dude who made this topic. Was it thug ball then? If it was...fine. Id just like to know if you cheered for it.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 06:18 PM
I still wanna know if the Shaq/Payton/Posey/Zo Riley led heat who flat out admitted to trying to play this way were hated by dude who made this topic. Was it thug ball then? If it was...fine. Id just like to know if you cheered for it.

I don't support non-basketball plays no matter who it is. There, your point now dead.

Bandito
05-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Is this a troll post? How did Kirk "tackle" Lebron? Lebron ran into him full force Kirk wrapped his arms around him to try to stay from falling down-bracing for impact. Kirk's like 190 while Lebron's like... 260 lbs of pure muscle? All Kirk did was get into great defensive position and Lebron "no offensive dribble moves to actually get around people" James resorted to running him over because well... he has no moves but blowing by you with a first step or pulling up./thread:roll:

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 06:25 PM
So you were not a Heat fan from say....1995-2008?

TheMan
05-09-2013, 06:35 PM
I don't support non-basketball plays no matter who it is. There, your point now dead.
lol, stupid kunt, so you hated it when the Heat did it, according to you...yeah right:oldlol:

TheMan
05-09-2013, 06:40 PM
You exposed this phony...claims to be a long time Heat fan, says he's against thugball yet the Riley led Heat were the epitome of that style...DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 06:58 PM

I don't support President Obama. Doesn't make me stop pledging my allegiance to the flag or make me stop being an american.

Next! :rockon:

Go Getter
05-09-2013, 06:59 PM
I don't support President Obama. Doesn't make me stop pledging my allegiance to the flag or make me stop being an american.

Next! :rockon:
:facepalm

3LiftHeatCurse
05-09-2013, 07:00 PM
You exposed this phony...claims to be a long time Heat fan, says he's against thugball yet the Riley led Heat were the epitome of that style...DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

115-78
2 player ejections
6 techs
worst loss in franchise history
:roll:

Rasheed1
05-09-2013, 07:02 PM
I dont support thug ball either...

that said, I dont think what the Bulls are doing rises to the level of thug ball.. they are playing physical and it is hiding their lack of talent, but I saw thug ball... and this aint it... Also Shaq and the 06 heat didnt play thug ball either..

The pat riley knicks played thug ball.. the chuck daly detroit pistons played thug ball

I think the posters on this board are a little bit too emotional on both sides and its sad to watch.

its only 2 games.. I personally think Chicago is done, but there are more games to play and people need to settle down and let the series play itself out..

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 07:04 PM
You really posting rolling emoticons over beating 60% of a team that won 21 less games...at home?

Not only are you either a bandwaggon heat fan or a hypocrite hating on your own longtime favorite teams style...you have no standards at all.

Droid101
05-09-2013, 07:06 PM
You really posting rolling emoticons over beating 60% of a team that won 21 less games...at home?

Not only are you either a bandwaggon heat fan or a hypocrite hating on your own longtime favorite teams style...you have no standards at all.
http://files.sharenator.com/back_in_the_days_trolling_meant_something_RE_Draw_ a_Troll-s470x600-95420.jpg

PickernRoller
05-09-2013, 07:09 PM
I am sensing that OP is a f

TheMan
05-09-2013, 07:09 PM
115-78
2 player ejections
6 techs
worst loss in franchise history
:roll:
6 > 2

InspiredLebowski
05-09-2013, 07:12 PM
I remember some Bulls fans being really upset the way Indy was physical with Rose two years ago. Times change I suppose.

DMV2
05-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Physical play is good for the league.

I need a little bit more dose of nasty. I'm seeing a little bit of "unconfident," a little hesitation.

It's not supposed to be easy. Every round gets tougher. Penetrate hard! Good passing. Shoot with confidence.

I WANT SOME NASTY!

Kblaze8855
05-09-2013, 07:17 PM
There are childish fans of every team. Ive not comaplained about refs or hard fouls since the 80s.

j3lademaster
05-09-2013, 07:22 PM
I remember some Bulls fans being really upset the way Indy was physical with Rose two years ago. Times change I suppose.There are stupid hypocritical fans in every fanbase. That being said, all true fans should be a little biased, even if just subconciously, no?

outbreak
05-09-2013, 07:26 PM
The op's original post and gifs are up there as the most lol worthy troll threads I've ever seen haha

InspiredLebowski
05-09-2013, 07:29 PM
There are stupid hypocritical fans in every fanbase. That being said, all true fans should be a little biased, even if just subconciously, no?In the heat of the moment? Sure, I suppose. But not after the fact after you've had time to ruminate on it.

MetsPackers
05-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Lets see.... My join date....2007 with 2900 posts.......

Number6 join date April 2011 with over 8000 posts.....

Now shut up, cute coming to the defense of your bandwagon boyfriend.

I was wrong number6, you do have friends, Trollsmasher wants to **** you.

And the girl who created this thread joined May of 2011....lol, join dates always tell the truth with Heat stans

Oh and nice pic of Xzibit.....how many more pics of men do you have stashed to your hard drive?? However many thousand it is, don't let number6 find out....

He gets really jealous when even Lebron talks to other men

Dude you are trying wayyyy too hard right now lol. You seem either very butthurt or very mad, either way you look worse than anybody in this thread because you're just trying wayy too hard to win an argument on the internet. Like you are completely done talking about basketball and are down to just gay jokes and yo momma jokes at this point, not a good look

But anyway, I think there is blame on both sides here. There is certainly a grey area in between physical defense and "thugball" which the Bulls are treading along, but Miami also needs to let their play do the talking by winning despite great defense from the Bulls. The Bulls also need to more sure they don't step over that line too often, if not only in the interest of fair play, though many would argue fair play can gtfo when a series is on the line

Clocian-IGN
05-09-2013, 08:53 PM
wow at the heat bandwagon fans in here :roll:. thats all im gonna say

3LiftHeatCurse
05-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Tech on Scumbag Noah.

Dude pushes Birdman FOR NO REASON.

Thugball losers.

seanclayton
05-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Lol Noah ain't helping the Bull geeks here.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-10-2013, 08:49 PM
THUG BALL. THUG BALL. THE BULLS ARE CLASSLESS.

disgrace to the game of basketball

throw mohamed out of the game, look at that crap

seanclayton
05-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Lmfao.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Stay Classy Bulls fans.

Cheering when players push each other after whistles.

Goldrush25
05-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Whoever is defending how the Bulls are playing is a social degenerate. This is nothing but thug ball.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-10-2013, 09:16 PM
I didn't agree with this thread when you first made it, but I agree after this game.

raprap
05-10-2013, 09:21 PM
:lol @ bulls

oh the horror
05-10-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm not even a Bulls fan and I like what they're doing. Some of you kids are soft.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 07:36 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2606659/heatbullsfight.gif

It's time this long haired bitch gets his check cashed in for being a low class scumbag

ALSO

http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/MohammedShove_original.gif

LBJ 23
05-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Noah with unnecessary ''tough'' moves. Would love to see Andersen kick his ass.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 07:42 AM

Me too. This is what LeBron meant by "non-basketball plays". They play thug ball. They do things that have nothing to do with the actual ball game.

diamenz
05-11-2013, 07:48 AM

let me guess - blocking foul? :rolleyes:

you're supposed to go around them bron, not into them.

poido123
05-11-2013, 07:48 AM

Pretty sure Noah hates the Heat, why would he help Anderson up? :lol

Noah would kick Andersen's ass and any Heat player for the matter...

Graviton
05-11-2013, 07:54 AM

I would pay to see Noah vs Haslem brawl. :lol

But that play was really stupid, sometimes Noah overreacts to things. As Tyson said, gotta have elusive, controlled aggression, not out of control destructive emotion. Bulls coulda won the game if they held their temper and executed, but they gave Heat free points and missed too many of their own free throws. :facepalm

LBJ 23
05-11-2013, 09:21 AM

Who said anything about helping Andersen up? Are you stupid or what? Andersen was clearly going away from Robinson and didn't even look at Nate nor said anything to him and Noah just came and pushed him for no reason like he's some ''tough'' guy... :facepalm

Yeah, in a hair fight maybe, just look at him how he moves like a fkin cephalopod

Kblaze8855
05-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Pat Riley and Alonzo Mourning would have put some of you off the Heat bandwaggon the last 20 years. If you had been on it at the time at least.

If you think things like this makes someone a thug...you need to seek out some actual thugs. Ive taken harder fouls than some of these playing on asphalt...with friends and family.

I mean....Chris Andersons shoulder was brushed while he was on the ground. And a 6'9'' 275 pound former all state football player got shoved(and somehow fell from the 3 point line to the bottom of the circle).

http://www.ronanlyons.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/helen-lovejoy.jpg

TheMan
05-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Yup, these kids are soft as marshmellows.

Grow a pair you *******, the league has become soft, it's not the end of the world if a team plays the Heat physical.

poido123
05-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Pat Riley and Alonzo Mourning would have put some of you off the Heat bandwaggon the last 20 years. If you had been on it at the time at least.

If you think things like this makes someone a thug...you need to seek out some actual thugs. Ive taken harder fouls than some of these playing on asphalt...with friends and family.

I mean....Chris Andersons shoulder was brushed while he was on the ground. And a 6'9'' 275 pound former all state football player got shoved(and somehow fell from the 3 point line to the bottom of the circle).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, kids watching basketball the last 5 or 10 years don't get what physical playoff basketball is or was like earlier on....

The trash talk, the fighting, the hard fouls, have all reduced considerably since the Jordan era. The stuff you get teched for today are hard fouls then. Guys could have verbal standoffs and refs would let it go, players could get layed out driving to the hole and all they got was two shots...

Call me nostalgic, but that to me was basketball purity. Where guys went to war on the court and show all their emotions and physical will to win a game. Nowadays, its still there but its watered down considerably and refs have far more control now.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 09:54 AM

Different era and rules back then.

and Riley never support nonbasketball plays like what the Bulls do.

Rasheed1
05-11-2013, 09:54 AM
bulls arent thugs.. They are just simple idiots.. they dont have enough control over their own emotions to play thug ball.

its wannabe 'thug ball' played by a bunch of guys who arent mature enough to handle the emotions they are tapping into.

:facepalm that play by nazr mohammed was the dumbest play Ive seen in a minute.. you gotta be a stupid mofo to push somebody in that circumstance..

Noah gives a speech about keeping his cool and he goes right out gets another tech

Bulls cant handle their own style of play

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 09:56 AM
You know, kids watching basketball the last 5 or 10 years don't get what physical playoff basketball is or was like earlier on....

http://chicagosidesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/derrick_rose_statue_chicagoside.jpg

LBJ 23
05-11-2013, 09:59 AM
It's not about physical play. I don't mind it. Like plowking pointed out, it's about Chicago players who will flop, cry to the refs, scream and1 all the time so loud that you can hear them on TV on the offensive end and then on the defensive end they will play dirty and act tough. This is especially true for Noah, Boozer also cries and screams all the time but at least he's not playing dirty. Only player who gets my respect is Nate who truly playes like a warior on both ends of the floor. And so does Butler.

For example, Lebron also cries and flops a lot on the offensive end but atleast he's not playing dirty on defense. You rarely see him commit hard fouls or trying to pick a fight with someone. Noah does this all the time.

TheMan
05-11-2013, 09:59 AM

lol, shows just what the complete moron you are. Did you see the way Riley's Knicks played Jordan's Bulls?:facepalm

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 10:04 AM
lol, shows just what the complete moron you are. Did you see the way Riley's Knicks played Jordan's Bulls?:facepalm

Different era and rules. Get with the times. And the Bulls aren't playing tough, they are mucking up the game. It's one thing to play tough, and another to shove players after the whistle for no reason, slap player faces, wrap people up for no reason, etc.

Kurosawa0
05-11-2013, 10:07 AM
I get that the Bulls had to try to play this way with all of their injuries, but if you're going to do this, you've got to win the fight. Right now, the Bulls are bringing the fight, but Miami's winning it.

Miami's not having their players ejected.

Whether or not LeBron flopped when Nazr pushed him, it doesn't matter. It was a dumb play to begin with.

You can't make this your strategy and then act all shocked when the refs hit you. Anyone that has watched this league for even a little bit could tell you that stuff might work for a game, but it'll never last for a series.

Rasheed1
05-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Pat Riley's Knicks and The Chuck Daly bad boys were intimidators. they would push & shove... give hard fouls.. play after the whistle but they didnt get consumed by their emotions.. Starks did once and I think Rodman kicked a camera guy in the nut sac when he was on the bulls :oldlol: ..

but mostly these guys were intimidating the other team. They knew where the line was and they didnt get themselves thrown out of games while crossing it.

Guys like Anthony mason, Oakley, Ewing, and Xman knew how to play 'beat em up' basketball without melting down in the process.

this team doesnt..

Dresta

Bulls are playing like chumps, making not just hard fouls (which are fine) but complete non-basketball plays in an effort to boost their energy and just generally piss the other team off/ make the game as little like basketball as possible.

Fine, they are entitled to do that. But then after the game when they have been clearly outclassed by the opposing team, they feel the need to whinge and moan about the refs and play it like they'd be winning if the league wasn't geared against them - this is bullcrap, and thoroughly pathetic, as well as childish.

Such a bunch of fake tough guys its unreal: going around shoving people on the floor and when they aren't looking - these are cheap shots. And then to have the audacity to complain about being penalized for it :banghead:

uber

Just stop please :facepalm

He took the Knicks over the Welt Line (2,000 personal fouls for the season) his last three years in New York, which put them among the league leaders in battery. It was Riley's Knicks who were largely responsible for giving us the popular flagrant-foul point system as well as the wildly thrilling hand-check rule. It was Riley's Knicks who helped turn an NBA game into a three-hour Free Throw Derby, But we figured he was matching strategy to personnel.

Source: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1007408/

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Just stop please :facepalm

He took the Knicks over the Welt Line (2,000 personal fouls for the season) his last three years in New York, which put them among the league leaders in battery. It was Riley's Knicks who were largely responsible for giving us the popular flagrant-foul point system as well as the wildly thrilling hand-check rule. It was Riley's Knicks who helped turn an NBA game into a three-hour Free Throw Derby, But we figured he was matching strategy to personnel.

Source: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1007408/

That's the Knicks. I'm a Heat fan.

Just stop please. :facepalm

poido123
05-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Different era and rules. Get with the times. And the Bulls aren't playing tough, they are mucking up the game. It's one thing to play tough, and another to shove players after the whistle for no reason, slap player faces, wrap people up for no reason, etc.

He called you out pretty good there and you went the different eras argument to hide the butthurt :lol:

You sound like the new generation of sissy fans...wahhh he tugged my shirt, wahhh he pushed me ref, wahhh Noah doesn't like me and said naughty words wahhh.

Wrap him up for no reason??? :roll: :roll: :roll: That is terrible, might call the ambulance for that one...

Fcuk this NBA, I want the old days back, this ref control on the game has taken the best aspects out of the sport. It used to be alot more entertaining, more heated, although its just enough for me to keep watching... :confusedshrug:

TheMan
05-11-2013, 10:19 AM
That's the Knicks. I'm a Heat fan.

Just stop please. :facepalm
He also did it with the Heat, if you were a true Heat fan you'd know who Alonzo Mourning and James Posey were.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 10:21 AM
He also did it with the Heat, if you were a true Heat fan you'd know who Alonzo Mourning and James Posey were.

Idiot. Alonzo is my fav Heat player ever. You lose all credibility when you assume other fans don't know team history. He wasn't dirty.

and none of this changes the fact your Bulls are a scummy thug ball team.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 10:22 AM
You sound like the new generation of sissy fans...wahhh he tugged my shirt, wahhh he pushed me ref, wahhh Noah doesn't like me and said naughty words wahhh.

http://chicagosidesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/derrick_rose_statue_chicagoside.jpg

poido123
05-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Bulls are playing like chumps, making not just hard fouls (which are fine) but complete non-basketball plays in an effort to boost their energy and just generally piss the other team off/ make the game as little like basketball as possible.

Fine, they are entitled to do that. But then after the game when they have been clearly outclassed by the opposing team, they feel the need to whinge and moan about the refs and play it like they'd be winning if the league wasn't geared against them - this is bullcrap, and thoroughly pathetic, as well as childish.

Such a bunch of fake tough guys its unreal: going around shoving people on the floor and when they aren't looking - these are cheap shots. And then to have the audacity to complain about being penalized for it :banghead:

You get all the homecooking when you needed it, don't act like Bulls didn't have grounds to complain. Hell, even coach Thibadeau who is not normally outspoken, noted the Heat have refs on their side..Its easy for you to say Bulls players and fans shouldn't whinge or complain, when you have had the refs backing all along. Game 3 represented the NBA showing everyone that the series will be "fairly" officiated, well, at least fool everyone into thinking so :lol:

Fake tough guys huh? You mean Noah playing through plantar fascilis and getting in James grill the leader of the Heat team and physically bigger and stronger than Noah doesn't represent a guy who is tough? I'd like to see what you think is...

I'd hate to see how much you would whinge about hard fouls and altercations back in the Jordan era, you would probably cry to your mum and have a meltdown.

Frozen1
05-11-2013, 10:41 AM
I laught at guys saying the game yesterday was rigged for miami. The referee made mistakes for both ends, and they are only calling it close because of the bulls thug style, to not lose control of the game.

The reality is that chicago is full of bitch.ass.******, especially noah, and are pretending to be tough because they know that playing basketball they don't stand a chance against the heat.

Kblaze8855
05-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Pat Rileys teams didnt make "non basketball" plays?

The Heat flat out admitting in the press they were gonna go beat on the other team...in 2006 and 07...is a different era?

You are 18 or less, a bandwaggon heat fan who hated them when Riley ran things, or simply looked the other way when your team was more physical than these Bulls. No other options.

A supposed long time Heat fan complaining about shoulder pushing and guys being wrapped up to prevent dunks is laughable. Considering how long they have been around and how many physical years they had had in that run....

The Heat are probably the most consistently physical team in NBA history.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--aLPOU2NcQs/TrIBpBfV9OI/AAAAAAAATLU/N_TWmX4mAkA/s640/bowen_kick.jpg

I wouldnt be shocked to learn Bowen was yelling "Thug life!" as he flew through the air.

But the team that built itself on the back of the system that made for the most brutal, low scoring, physical games ever...and a long time fan of that team...not a bandwaggoner of course...thinks its thugball to brush a centers shoulder on the ground.

Alonzo mourning would have dropped a knee on his forehead like Ric Flair

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/4125901_o.gif

and rolled straight to the locker room before the ref could finish ejecting him. Thats if he could get the other teams coach off his leg during the ensuing brawl.

But of course...different era. Even if in 07 they were talking the same way and making pregame threats to get dirty. That was also a whooooooooole other era. That was 6 years ago!

Loooooooong time for a 16 year old.

poido123
05-11-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm not surprised if the Bulls had all the favourable calls in game 3. It just acts as a smokescreen for game 2 and those ridiculous gamechanging calls made early in that game. It was clear the refs were taking control from the outset and ensuring Bulls couldn't play physical with Miami or gain ascendancy for an unlikely series win. Refs want this series to go longer than 4 games, but they also are making sure Bulls don't get 2 games on the Heat homecourt and building an insurmountable lead in the series.

You call this "thug style"? You didn't watch much basketball before the 2000's...We are talking about some pretty lowend physical contact here, no punches thrown, no one getting layed out on the court...

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Pat Riley's Knicks and The Chuck Daly bad boys were intimidators. they would push & shove... give hard fouls.. play after the whistle but they didnt get consumed by their emotions.. Starks did once and I think Rodman kicked a camera guy in the nut sac when he was on the bulls :oldlol: ..

but mostly these guys were intimidating the other team. They knew where the line was and they didnt get themselves thrown out of games while crossing it.

Guys like Anthony mason, Oakley, Ewing, and Xman knew how to play 'beat em up' basketball without melting down in the process.

this team doesnt..

Thsi is the best description of the Bulls team so far. They're just wannabe thugs. Pacers did the same stuff in last year's series against the Heat but they didn't act like immature idiots, which the Bulls are so fond of doing.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 11:28 AM
You get all the homecooking when you needed it, don't act like Bulls didn't have grounds to complain. Hell, even coach Thibadeau who is not normally outspoken, noted the Heat have refs on their side..Its easy for you to say Bulls players and fans shouldn't whinge or complain, when you have had the refs backing all along. Game 3 represented the NBA showing everyone that the series will be "fairly" officiated, well, at least fool everyone into thinking so :lol:

Fake tough guys huh? You mean Noah playing through plantar fascilis and getting in James grill the leader of the Heat team and physically bigger and stronger than Noah doesn't represent a guy who is tough? I'd like to see what you think is...

I'd hate to see how much you would whinge about hard fouls and altercations back in the Jordan era, you would probably cry to your mum and have a meltdown.

Are you still going on about the officials? Do me a favor. Make a list of all the calls that you think helped Miami.

poido123
05-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Are you still going on about the officials? Do me a favor. Make a list of all the calls that you think helped Miami.

I can't be bothered. For real, I've already posted them in another thread and don't want to go through it again.

Do I think Bulls could of prevented letting things get to them and played through it? Of course.

While I go on about the officials, you will continue to be ignorant. It suits you as a Heat fan, what do you have to complain about? Refs got your back :lol:

As I've said before, Game 3 means shit if Bulls got the good calls etc, the refs had already done the damage in game 2 to ensure Bulls couldn't get a distinct advantage. While they want the series to go longer than 4 games, they would not let Heat fall behind 2 games at home and they wouldn't want Bulls winning the series..

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 11:41 AM
I can't be bothered. For real, I've already posted them in another thread and don't want to go through it again.

Do I think Bulls could of prevented letting things get to them and played through it? Of course.

While I go on about the officials, you will continue to be ignorant. It suits you as a Heat fan, what do you have to complain about? Refs got your back :lol:

As I've said before, Game 3 means shit if Bulls got the good calls etc, the refs had already done the damage in game 2 to ensure Bulls couldn't get a distinct advantage. While they want the series to go longer than 4 games, they would not let Heat fall behind 2 games at home and they wouldn't want Bulls winning the series..

Let me get this straight. You make an accusation, I ask you to back it up, and you then proceed to call me ignorant? Are you serious? That's why I try not to get in a discussion about officials with other people.

PrettyCool
05-11-2013, 11:49 AM
holy shit ops a b1tch.

Dresta
05-11-2013, 12:03 PM

I'd hate to see how much you would whinge about hard fouls and altercations back in the Jordan era, you would probably cry to your mum and have a meltdown.I call going and shoving a guy on the ground when you know he won't have time to get up and respond as a ****ing pathetic fake tough guy move, yeah. All i saw from Noah this past game were the actions of a petulant and spoilt child, which he clearly is, and probably has been most of his life. Deliberately making the game difficult to officiate through childish antics and then complaining about the refs (no doubt cynically to try and gain an advantage). Meanwhile idiotic fans like yourself lap it up because they need some kind of excuse to explain how a 66-16 team is 2-1 up against a 45 win team.

There is an incredibly immaturity to the guy that just makes him repulsive to look at. Perfectly suited to Chicago fans then, it seems.

oh the horror
05-11-2013, 12:14 PM
I call going and shoving a guy on the ground when you know he won't have time to get up and respond as a ****ing pathetic fake tough guy move, yeah. All i saw from Noah this past game were the actions of a petulant and spoilt child, which he clearly is, and probably has been most of his life. Deliberately making the game difficult to officiate through childish antics and then complaining about the refs (no doubt cynically to try and gain an advantage). Meanwhile idiotic fans like yourself lap it up because they need some kind of excuse to explain how a 66-16 team is 2-1 up against a 45 win team.

There is an incredibly immaturity to the guy that just makes him repulsive to look at. Perfectly suited to Chicago fans then, it seems.

Chicago fans, and most people out there. Noah is admired whether you like it or not.

Salazaar
05-11-2013, 12:28 PM
the refs had already done the damage in game 2 to ensure Bulls couldn't get a distinct advantage. While they want the series to go longer than 4 games, they would not let Heat fall behind 2 games at home and they wouldn't want Bulls winning the series..

Are you really gonna act like the Heat at one point lead by 46 points because of the refs?:confusedshrug: Just stop.

Rose'sACL
05-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Are you really gonna act like the Heat at one point lead by 46 points because of the refs?:confusedshrug: Just stop.
He also thinks that everyone but bulls fans are biased. If you want to know anything unbiased NBA related, you should ask a bulls fan according to him.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Chicago fans, and most people out there. Noah is admired whether you like it or not.

Only delusional idiots would admire a scumbag, long haired bitch, childish loudmouth like Noah.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG3HTxq5FZbck0Xf-ZDXdh4vvGvsSkgKC7HYOwiUMNQJIPf6aceQ

Le Shaqtus
05-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Noah is a cool dude, you're just hating :confusedshrug:

2swift4u
05-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Noah is really annoying to watch (and listen to - because you can always hear him crying around) I don't know whats wrong with him but the way he pushed the Birdman or was applauding when Bosh was talking to Chalmers just makes you think he isn't the smartest guy in the world.

Nick Young
05-11-2013, 02:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dresta
05-11-2013, 03:01 PM
He is admired by morons who confuse his infantile tantrums and general insanity as some kind of heart or 'passion'

Those people are stupid, and i don't care what they think. What you and others think doesn't make what i said any less true, and to act like popularity is some kind of endorsement of character, well, lets just say that isn't very smart.

Not that Noah is even particularly popular: plenty of people think he's an immature douchebag.

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Let me get this straight. You make an accusation, I ask you to back it up, and you then proceed to call me ignorant? Are you serious? That's why I try not to get in a discussion about officials with other people.
What's extra funny is that he already admitted that he didn't even watch game 3. It's absolutely priceless that someone can bitch this much about a game they didn't see.

Robalvarez2010
05-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Well most likely because of the bulls stupidity, boozer and teague will be suspended for Monday's game because they were on the court when Noah had that confrontation with the birdman.

And by the nba rules anyone from the bench who sets foot on the court when there is an altercation, will be automatically suspended for the following game.

oh the horror
05-11-2013, 04:55 PM
To the older members....

We live in an era today where being physical and sometimes overly physical during the playoffs is referred to as "cheating"

Let that soak in.

Robalvarez2010
05-11-2013, 04:59 PM
To the older members....

We live in an era today where being physical and sometimes overly physical during the playoffs is referred to as "cheating"

Let that soak in.

I honestly missed the 90's. When I saw game 2 It brought back great memories. That's the way the game should be played.

More then 95% of the nba players right now wouldn't be able to handle the physicality of the league from the Jordan era.

andgar923
05-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I honestly missed the 90's. When I saw game 2 It brought back great memories. That's the way the game should be played.

More then 95% of the nba players right now wouldn't be able to handle the physicality of the league from the Jordan era.

I love it how these young 'fans' claim that physical contact doesn't matter, yet they get proved otherwise over and over and over.

They say that the old rules wouldn't affect Bron, yet we see that they do slow him down even tho it isn't as physical as it was back then. They say that being tough and physical doesn't matter, yet we see players fold time and time again in the playoffs. They say that athleticism>>>>>>> fundamentals and team play, yet we see the opposite all the time.

I don't think they want to accept the fact that it was harder back then. They don't want to accept that their favorite players of today benefit from a p*ssyfied league. Not to say that players like Bron, Wade, Kobe, CP3 will be sucky, but their numbers and play will clearly suffer. Instead of saying how Bron is a player comparable to MJ, instead of seeing him and Kobe break record after record, we'll see them just as good all stars and not the top 5 caliber players some claim they are.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 05:19 PM
What's extra funny is that he already admitted that he didn't even watch game 3. It's absolutely priceless that someone can bitch this much about a game they didn't see.
The Heat just need to get out of this series before one of the Bulls goon squad tries to injure Wade, Bosh, or James. I have no respect for that team after this series.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 05:20 PM
To the older members....

Let that soak in.
DICTIONARY :
Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation

The NBA has rules. The rules have changed since 20 years ago. Get with the times.

Kblaze8855
05-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Have they changed since 2007?

And id love for you to explain the rule changes between 96 and now as it relates to the plays in question here.

You of the belief they were legal then?

3LiftHeatCurse
05-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Have they changed since 2007?

And id love for you to explain the rule changes between 96 and now as it relates to the plays in question here.

You of the belief they were legal then?

You are the one talking about the past. You waste your own time explaining it.

Shoving players is not allowed. Go watch hockey if that's what you want.

andgar923
05-11-2013, 05:42 PM
You are the one talking about the past. You waste your own time explaining it.

Shoving players is not allowed. Go watch hockey if that's what you want.

Kblaze8855
05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Id suggest you find another game as well if shoves arent something you can handle seeing in the playoffs between two defense first teams. Long as you watch the nba playoffs you will see it. Not that id expect someone who may well by 17 to know that. You clearly have no history of watching the playoffs to base your opinion on.

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 08:01 PM
I can't believe we have to play the bulls then pacers and the grizzlies.

Smoke117
05-11-2013, 08:03 PM
I'd rather have the physical play back. People calling these Bulls cheating, playing dirty, "physical play"...man what are you all 14 years old. Never see the 90s Knicks play, the bad boy pistons, Karl Malone throwing elbows like they were going out of style?

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 08:26 PM
I'd rather have the physical play back. People calling these Bulls cheating, playing dirty, "physical play"...man what are you all 14 years old. Never see the 90s Knicks play, the bad boy pistons, Karl Malone throwing elbows like they were going out of style?

I love the physical play. It makes the game far more interesting but all the whining by the Bulls after the games makes them look kind of pathetic.