PDA

View Full Version : Will Noah Be Suspended?

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 02:48 PM
He left the bench and got on the floor. Apparently the NBA has a 0 tolerance policy for this. Looks like he'll get a suspension.

toooo
05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
The Heat and their bandwagon fans are hoping he does. Otherwise this series might be going to 7 with Rose coming back in! :rockon: :rockon:

tikay0
05-09-2013, 02:50 PM
You're that kid in school that told on all the other kids.

chosen_one6
05-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Noah needs to be suspended for being ugly as fvck

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 02:57 PM
You're that kid in school that told on all the other kids.
And you're the kid who got expelled for jerking off in the cafeteria.

Random baseless assumption FTW. :roll:

toooo
05-09-2013, 02:59 PM
The Heat and their bandwagon fans are hoping he does. Otherwise this series might be going to 7 with Rose coming back in! :rockon: :rockon:

:rockon: :rockon:

The Choken One
05-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Nice to see the same old chitty posters posting the same old chitty threads.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 03:03 PM
He was on the floor yelling profanity at officials. Total disrespect. If the NBA wants to stay consisistant with those suspensions the Suns got in 07, then Noah should be suspended.

Noah didnt run past the white line at half court but you know nothing so shoulda figured. Idiot.

DaSeba5
Probably not. Gibson might though.

Dengness9
He left the bench and got on the floor. Apparently the NBA has a 0 tolerance policy for this. Looks like he'll get a suspension.

Cavaliers fan before Lebron left

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Nice to see the same old chitty posters posting the same old chitty threads.
what does chitty mean? sorry but i haven't been 12 yrs old since 2002.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 03:07 PM
But he did run past the threepoint line on the court. Maybe if you took your face out of your KFC Bucket during the game, you would have been able to tell.

Resorting to racial slurs again?

First making fun of Hispanic people and taco Vell

Now black people and fried chicken?

I don't care if you don't wanna add anything bball wise to the site but racism towards two groups of ppl?

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Cavaliers fan before Lebron left
To be fair, you were a Celtics fan 2 years ago.

Rose'sACL
05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
I think Gibson is the one who is pretty close to being suspended. Only reason he might not get suspended is because this is the playoffs. i am sure chalmers foul will be escalated to flagrant 1.
In regular season, chalmers and noah would get suspended for a game and gibson for 2 games.

Kungfro
05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
That's only for altercations, which there was none.

DaSeba5
05-09-2013, 03:10 PM
I think Gibson is the one who is pretty close to being suspended. Only reason he might not get suspended is because this is the playoffs. i am sure chalmers foul will be escalated to flagrant 1.
In regular season, chalmers and noah would get suspended for a game and gibson for 2 games.

I agree

niko
05-09-2013, 03:13 PM
The rules are for altercations, this was not an altercation. He also didn't make any contact with the officials, nor was there any "threat" of violence, not like Rasheed chasing the official to threaten him.

There will be no suspensions.

All Net
05-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Probably not. Gibson might though.

Not sure when we will hear.

Dengness9
05-09-2013, 03:15 PM
To be fair, you were a Celtics fan 2 years ago.

You actually were. You have admitted it on here and deleted the post. Just like Tony Montana throwing around the N word and then deleting it because he knows ppl know he's a racist.

You became a Heat fan after the big 3 formed....and no bandwagon can admit these things, we wouldn't expect it from you either.

Everyone here or off the computer knows I'm a die hard Bulls fan. From Chicago.

You are not from FL and you were a Lebron/Cavs guys

niko
05-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Not sure when we will hear.

Did i miss something in the game? Why the hell would anyone be suspended? Failing to leave the court timely? No chance of a suspension unless you are throwing things and threatening violence.

HeatFanSince88
05-09-2013, 03:19 PM
You actually were. You have admitted it on here and deleted the post. Just like Tony Montana throwing around the N word and then deleting it because he knows ppl know he's a racist.

You became a Heat fan after the big 3 formed....and no bandwagon can admit these things, we wouldn't expect it from you either.

do you ever post anything related to basketball or are you a Nate Robinson who just tries talking shit when he knows he has nothing intelligent to say. I've seen three threads now and you doing the same exact thing in all of them.

:lol

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:20 PM

Nah, you're from Maine and you were a celtics fan.

Fudge
05-09-2013, 03:22 PM
do you ever post anything related to basketball or are you a Nate Robinson who just tries talking shit when he knows he has nothing intelligent to say. I've seen three threads now and you doing the same exact thing in all of them.

:lol
But Nate backs it up, didnt he single handedly shit on you guys in Game 1 AT home?! :oldlol:

willds09
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
what does chitty mean? sorry but i haven't been 12 yrs old since 2002.
you young motherphucker, go somewhere with that:lol

niko
05-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Nah, you're from Maine and you were a celtics fan.
Don't be a jerk, you can root for whoever you want but you clearly jumped on the Heat bandwagon and Dengness9 was always a Bulls fan. Who the hell would be a Bulls fan 2 years ago and gravitate toward Deng? Bandwagoner calling out a lifelong Bulls fan as a bandwagoner? Serious?

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Don't be a jerk, you can root for whoever you want but you clearly jumped on the Heat bandwagon and Dengness9 was always a Bulls fan. Who the hell would be a Bulls fan 2 years ago and gravitate toward Deng? Bandwagoner calling out a lifelong Bulls fan as a bandwagoner? Serious?
How am I a bandwagoner?:wtf:

TheCorporation
05-09-2013, 03:53 PM

Band wagon is a term used when someone likes a team AFTER they start winning.

For example:

All of a sudden, an influx of Dallas Mavericks fans in 2011

Also, considering the Heat lost, painfully, in 2011 but NumberSix, or whoever still stuck by them shows they are NOT band wagon fans because they didn't become Mavs fans in 2011. Furthermore, LBJ finally won it all in 2012, so it's LBJ fan's time to shine and celebrate. Don't complain. You sound like a jelly hater.

niko
05-09-2013, 03:55 PM
You were a non entity before the Heat got Lebron. Now you are the posterchild for Heat fans. That would be what a bandwagon fan is. Note: I don't give a ****, but you can't call out Dengness9, that's just not fair. He's been posting forever on the Bulls, you not forever on the Heat.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 03:58 PM
You were a non entity before the Heat got Lebron. Now you are the posterchild for Heat fans. That would be what a bandwagon fan is. Note: I don't give a ****, but you can't call out Dengness9, that's just not fair. He's been posting forever on the Bulls, you not forever on the Heat.
Hate to spoil your narrative, but I was a heat fan long before LeBron and bosh joined the team.

So, if its fair game for him to make up that I was a Cavs fan, its just as fair for me to make up that he was a celtics fan.

Long story short, dude was a celtics fan.

tazb
05-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Not sure about suspension, a fine for sure. Same goes for Gibson but he'll be suspended.

pegasus
05-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Aren't you an LA fan? And I say "fan" in a very vague, sorta disgusting way.

willds09
05-09-2013, 04:34 PM
mario chalmers shud be suspended.

DuMa
05-09-2013, 04:34 PM
No its ridiculous. both didnt do anything suspension worthy. same with Amare and Diaw in 2007 vs the Spurs

IF you're gonna suspend Noah, suspend Rose too. He left the bench as well. :facepalm.

NumberSix
05-09-2013, 04:38 PM
No its ridiculous. both didnt do anything suspension worthy. same with Amare and Diaw in 2007 vs the Spurs

IF you're gonna suspend Noah, suspend Rose too. He left the bench as well. :facepalm.
Would it matter?

TheMan
05-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Ooooh look, the bandwagon OP made another anti Bulls thread!!:applause:

NumberSix, Heat fan since July 2010:bowdown:

Le Shaqtus
05-09-2013, 10:41 PM
This dude giving Mr. Jabbar a run for GOAT Ish troll :lol

longtime lurker
05-09-2013, 10:47 PM

This really if Noah or Gibson get suspended for cursing out a ref Chalmers blatantly grabbed Noah's neck which should be flagrant 2 foul and a 1 game suspension.

Myth
05-09-2013, 11:54 PM
OP should be suspended from ISH until Heat are out of the playoffs.

ripthekik
05-10-2013, 12:32 AM
should ISH put together a fund for Numbersix to go back and finish high school? Like a dollar from each poster?

NumberSix
05-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Ooooh look, the bandwagon OP made another anti Bulls thread!!:applause:

NumberSix, Heat fan since July 2010:bowdown:
TheMan, Bulls fan since march 2011:bowdown:

DaSeba5
05-10-2013, 12:47 AM

If Noah was suspended, I would suspend Chalmers as well.

CHi1PriDe
05-10-2013, 12:53 AM

We both know that you're bandwagon fan. All you do is either talk shit about Rose and try to get under people's skin and you're on here 24/7. I can tell you don't know shit about basketball, you just follow lebron. Have you ever picked up a basketball? doubt it :facepalm

willds09
05-10-2013, 01:10 AM
This really if Noah or Gibson get suspended for cursing out a ref Chalmers blatantly grabbed Noah's neck which should be flagrant 2 foul and a 1 game suspension.
yes it should be

2swift4u
05-10-2013, 02:35 AM
If Noah was suspended, I would suspend Chalmers as well.

which would make Miami a better team anyway :D

bdreason
05-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Pretty sure the rule only applies during on-court altercations. Bench players step on the court plenty of times during the game.

Kaspah
05-10-2013, 07:02 AM
OP is a fakkit.

Dude constantly trolling wherever the drama is, just absolutely desperate for attention.

Someone else said dude has probably never picked up a basketball, I agree. Follows lebron and trolls a message board, has no basketball knowledge or contribution at all. A pathetic human being to put it bluntly.

Get a life, dude.

Jax
05-10-2013, 11:07 AM
OP is a fakkit.

Dude constantly trolling wherever the drama is, just absolutely desperate for attention.

Someone else said dude has probably never picked up a basketball, I agree. Follows lebron and trolls a message board, has no basketball knowledge or contribution at all. A pathetic human being to put it bluntly.

Get a life, dude.
Look who's seeking attention now. Get a life you idiot ****.:facepalm

NumberSix
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
OP is a fakkit.

Get a life, dude.
Bulls fans seeing red, right? Right?

#NailedIt

pegasus
05-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Your mother's prostitution license should be suspended, so there would be no more accidents like you.

D.J.
05-10-2013, 01:48 PM
There was no altercation, so Noah won't be suspended. Gibson shouldn't be either.

Le Shaqtus
05-10-2013, 01:50 PM
There was no altercation, so Noah won't be suspended. Gibson shouldn't be either.

Did Kobe get suspended when he called that Ref a f*ggot? I think he just got fined right?

If thats the case Gibson should be good, probably just less richer.