PDA

View Full Version : Coach Thibs!!! SHOTS FIRED!!!!

Byobob
05-10-2013, 11:12 PM
He said "literally flopped, I'll leave it at that."

SHOTS FIRED PEOPLE!! SHOTS FIRED!!!

This is gonna be interesting...

bigkingsfan
05-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Was he talking about Noah?

PJR
05-10-2013, 11:15 PM

Or Marco Belineli

livinglegend
05-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Was he talking about the Italian dude in his team.

plowking
Like his team, he's a bitch.

What's funny is the Bulls have complained more than the Heat about the refs.

#number6ix#
Nazi made a dummy move and when you do dumb shit it always backfires

Byobob

To be honest, I don't know. I literally heard those words right when the postgame presscon loaded for me so I don't know who was he talking about.

But he also said "We're not gonna get calls" and he also smirked on someone who asked him to elaborate more about that statement.

EDIT : Can someone clarify who was he talking about "literally flopped"?

LikeABosh
05-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Are Bulls really complaining about the refs? They get away with the most fouls in the NBA

SyRyanYang
05-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Are Knicks(or Pacers) really complaining about the refs? They get away with the most fouls in the NBA
10 days later

Byobob
05-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Someone that has a good internet connection should really watch the presscon.
I think both teams really hate each other to the fullest and are ready to say bold things. My connection sucks. :(

Cole is on right now.

russwest0
05-10-2013, 11:23 PM
10 days later

LMAO. rep

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

DuMa
05-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Thibs on Nazr ejection: "From my angle, I just saw a guy who basically flopped and I'm going to leave it at that."

Lost of a lot of respect for Thibs right here.

PickernRoller
05-10-2013, 11:29 PM

Best coach in the league is a bitch?

Byobob
05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Thibs on Nazr ejection: "From my angle, I just saw a guy who basically flopped and I'm going to leave it at that."

So he was talking about LeBron. Hmmm.. more drama. I love it! :cheers:

Bosh is on with a pink suit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

niko
05-10-2013, 11:32 PM

Is that a joke? You don't want him to try to get calls for his own team? Are you aware he is the Chicago coach?

MostHated305
05-10-2013, 11:35 PM
even thier coach is a cry-baby

http://www.mothersspace.in/templates/template200710/images/baby_has_arrived/crying_baby.jpg

TheMan
05-10-2013, 11:36 PM

But you and NumberSix have complained more about the refs than all humanity put together. That's all you do actually, aside from sucking your King's cawk, of course.

DuMa
05-10-2013, 11:38 PM
So he was talking about LeBron. Hmmm.. more drama. I love it! :cheers:

Bosh is on with a pink suit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
http://i.imgur.com/978SBSV.jpg

plowking
05-10-2013, 11:38 PM
But you and NumberSix have complained more about the refs than all humanity put together. That's all you do actually, aside from sucking your King's cawk, of course.

The only game thread I commented in was game 1, and it clearly has you mad brah. Good to know my generic ref comments made you angry. :oldlol:

All your players do is flop on one end and hold and make dirty plays on the other. Cole got pulled down and his jersey ripped and it was a regular basketball foul apparently. :oldlol:

The only reason you're so mad is because you know you got the good end of the stick in terms of reffing and still f*cked it up royally.

LongLiveTheKing
05-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Swag! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Byobob
05-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Bosh was just told that Coach Thibs said LeBron flopped on that Mohammed scuffle. You gotta love presscons like this. NOT the usual "he's a competitor, he's tough, more aggressive" bsht. :lol :lol :lol

Byobob
05-10-2013, 11:42 PM

It ain't as bad as it looked like when he was sitting. Also, his suit is fine.
Bron with a man purse :lol

I just laughed when I first saw it because of the Boshtrich being gay joke.
:lol :lol :lol

d21221hk
05-10-2013, 11:45 PM
It ain't as bad as it looked like when he was sitting. Also, his suit is fine.
Bron with a man purse :lol

I just laughed when I first saw it because of the Boshtrich being gay joke.
:lol :lol :lol
That's a dopp kit. You fools act like you never traveled before.

MostHated305
05-10-2013, 11:46 PM

damn boshgawd leave some swag for the rest of us:bowdown:

RedBlackAttack
05-10-2013, 11:49 PM
"You're clearly mad."

"No, you're mad, brah."

"Plainly evident that you're mad."

:sleeping

Every. Thread. Is. The. Same.

Trollsmasher
05-10-2013, 11:49 PM
:applause: for Thibs for going against his own players

Noah and Belinelli are disgrace to the league.

Mohammad should be sold to a zoo.

DuMa
05-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Nazr Mohammed on his initial foul on LeBron James: "It was a soft foul.

BBallZen83
05-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Is that a joke? You don't want him to try to get calls for his own team? Are you aware he is the Chicago coach?
There is lobbying to get calls for your team, and then there is just being idiotic. Mohammed shoved James, like an idiot. Thibbs should be mad at his dumb ass player, because they are on a short rotation as it is. Don't need people doing dumb shit to get themselves ejected.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 12:01 AM
I wish he hadn't gotten ejected. Haslem didn't get a chance to clobber that punk.

Doranku
05-11-2013, 12:03 AM

Yet no one has complained more than you about the refs. :roll:

DuMa
05-11-2013, 12:08 AM
More Nazr: "I’m disappointed I got kicked out ... but I don’t think I should’ve got kicked out for pushing a guy."

Nazr is ruining his rep

Phantom_Blue
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Thibs must be reaching the boiling point, his team is decimated, exhausted, and going up against all world talent with bench players and Noah.

Don't really blame him for getting emotional, and if anything it might light another fire under the bulls to try and squeak out one more game.

I'm a Rockets fan, but honestly ive like this Bulls team alot more ever since Thibs took over just no excuses and all heart. Wish Thibs was the Rockets coach instead of McHale.

Rockets(T-mac)
05-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Whether Lebron flopped or not, you can't just be shoving people like Nazi did, so it really doesn't matter.

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 12:20 AM
It doesn't matter if LeBron flopped or not, just the action of trying to push someone like that will get you ejected. It's uncalled for. Terrible composure.

BrickingStar
05-11-2013, 12:21 AM
I think he was talking about Noah.

plowking
05-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Yet no one has complained more than you about the refs. :roll:

I like how you put a smiley face at the end. Lets me know that you're actually furious the Heat are winning right now, while I sit with a smile on my face knowing my team is winning and that I infuriated you enough in the first game thread to take notice of me. :oldlol:

KyrieTheFuture
05-11-2013, 12:26 AM
I like how you put a smiley face at the end. Lets me know that you're actually furious the Heat are winning right now, while I sit with a smile on my face knowing my team is winning and that I infuriated you enough in the first game thread to take notice of me. :oldlol:

I rooted for the Heat, therefore am not mad. You complain more about the refs than an actual NBA player you're embarrassing.

Grey Dawn
05-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Nazi made a dummy move and when you do dumb shit it always backfires

You mean Lebron?

guy
05-11-2013, 12:30 AM

:oldlol: isn't wade your favorite player? Whether thibs' complaints are reasonable or not, who the **** are you to even comment?

Grey Dawn
05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
If he was going to get booted anyways, he should have just bitch slapped him. That, and Lebrons reaction would be hilarious

Rose'sACL
05-11-2013, 12:36 AM
The thing is that LeBron wasn't even facing him when he shoved him, he was looking off at the far sideline at the other official so he didn't see it coming, which would make it a lot easier to lose his balance, especially since I don't think anyone was expecting Nazr to do that either.
LeBron did the D Wade backward slide which looks more violent than it is. The reason players do that is because it softens the landing and keeps them from screwing up their ankles or wrists by trying to catch themselves.

BarberSchool
05-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Can the Jewish posters from florida (and apparently elsewhere) please stop calling Nazr Mohammad "Nazi" ? Thanksgiving b!tches.

PickernRoller
05-11-2013, 12:57 AM
The thing is that LeBron wasn't even facing him when he shoved him, he was looking off at the far sideline at the other official so he didn't see it coming, which would make it a lot easier to lose his balance, especially since I don't think anyone was expecting Nazr to do that either.
LeBron did the D Wade backward slide which looks more violent than it is. The reason players do that is because it softens the landing and keeps them from screwing up their ankles or wrists by trying to catch themselves.

95 words to say FLOP. Taking it to the next level.

seanclayton
05-11-2013, 01:05 AM
Entire Bulls organization is bull hurt. They tried to play bully ball, only to lose to it. :roll:

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Bulls are so fcuking mad right now.

BuffaloBill
05-11-2013, 01:16 AM
10 days later

:roll:

Rose'sACL
05-11-2013, 01:20 AM
95 words to say FLOP. Taking it to the next level.
Why do all the people here think that LeBron is andre the giant? Mohammed is 6' 10", 250 lbs. and LeBron was clearly looking at the refs and didn't expect that push as he was the one who got the tech.
The only fault of Lebron was that he underestimated Mohammed's stupidity.

Heavincent
05-11-2013, 01:20 AM

You're an idiot.

Rose'sACL
05-11-2013, 01:26 AM
You're an idiot.
how is he wrong? Mohammed clearly pushed him when he was looking at the reads and not expecting it.
Thibs should only be mad because of Noah and Mohammed's stupidity.

plowking
05-11-2013, 01:49 AM
I rooted for the Heat, therefore am not mad. You complain more about the refs than an actual NBA player you're embarrassing.

The Heat would be 4-0 by now if it wasn't for the refs. Chicago would forfeit the last game out of fear.

maybeshewill13
05-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Are my eyes deceiving me or is the first page half full of Heat band wagoners complaining about refereeing :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Scholar
05-11-2013, 03:08 AM

Yeah because Heat have nothing to complain about. Most calls go their way.

comerb
05-11-2013, 03:23 AM
You're an idiot.

um, he wasn't wrong you mental midget

plowking
05-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Yeah because Heat have nothing to complain about. Most calls go their way.

Cue generic response.

When a Heat fan complains: "You're a Heat fan and you think you have the right to complain, lol"

You're all idiots that fell from the same tree, then when faced with a mirror image of yourself that does the same thing for the other side, you call them idiot and troll, despite doing the same thing.

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 04:10 AM
Cue generic response.

When a Heat fan complains: "You're a Heat fan and you think you have the right to complain, lol"

You're all idiots that fell from the same tree, then when faced with a mirror image of yourself that does the same thing for the other side, you call them idiot and troll, despite doing the same thing.

Exactly. There's a complete double standard here.

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 04:12 AM
Bulls had the refs in their pocket at home and still couldn't win. Garbage team, garbage fans. Keep crying though.

All Net
05-11-2013, 04:19 AM
He might not be wrong and as much as I respect the Bulls they have plenty of guys who flop all over the place.

plowking
05-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Exactly. There's a complete double standard here.

After the whole time of being a decent poster, you'll realize there is no point. It took me til just after we won the second championship. You're always going to be labelled the same shit. Get ready to rag on and troll the haters hard when we win it all.

poido123
05-11-2013, 04:31 AM
After the whole time of being a decent poster, you'll realize there is no point. It took me til just after we won the second championship. You're always going to be labelled the same shit. Get ready to rag on and troll the haters hard when we win it all.

Such arrogance.

When you win it all? How about winning it first :lol:

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Such arrogance.

Didn't we?

TheWalkman
05-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Tom Thibodeau, continuing to be one of the best coaches in the NBA.

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-flop-3.gif

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Tom Thibodeau, continuing to be one of the best coaches in the NBA.

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-flop-3.gif
Derrick Rose was a basketball player?:wtf:

Remix
05-11-2013, 04:36 AM
heat fans that don't even live in florida saying "we" when referring to the heat...:lol

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Such arrogance.

We won last year. He's right though. As reasonable and classy as I try to be, it just seems pointless.

All Net
05-11-2013, 04:43 AM
We won last year. He's right though. As reasonable and classy as I try to be, it just seems pointless.

It's hard just remain strong...

Trust me I know how hard it is.

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 04:45 AM
Fight trolling with trolling then. That, or just don't take a message board as serious business in the first place.

poido123
05-11-2013, 04:51 AM

He meant this year...How can we not know Heat won last year, it gets rammed down our throat.

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 04:56 AM
He meant this year...How can we not know Heat won last year, it gets rammed down our throat.
Yes, I meant this year. The championship that hasn't even happened yet. Of Course.:facepalm

Anyway, why are you even here. You didn't watch the game beuase you were out committing crimes and being racist in general. You know. You usual for australians, yet you come in here bitching about how rigged it was against the bulls and how much Miami was flopping. Really dog?

poido123
05-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Yes, I meant this year. The championship that hasn't even happened yet. Of Course.:facepalm

Anyway, why are you even here. You didn't watch the game beuase you were out committing crimes and being racist in general. You know. You usual for australians, yet you come in here bitching about how rigged it was against the bulls and how much Miami was flopping. Really dog?

:lol:

Will let this post go over my head...

I was replying to Plowking, not you haha

poido123
05-11-2013, 05:11 AM

...This

plowking
05-11-2013, 05:43 AM
...This

Is it okay to have confidence in your team?

I get told not to celebrate beating the Bulls since they're depleted, then I get told I can't say my team will win because its arrogant despite other posters saying that its soo easy this year for the Heat and that we're a lock.

Basically Heat posters aren't allowed to have an opinion. :oldlol:

But no, posting sensibly is the only way to go. :oldlol:

poido123
05-11-2013, 05:49 AM

I get told not to celebrate beating the Bulls since they're depleted, then I get told I can't say my team will win because its arrogant despite other posters saying that its soo easy this year for the Heat and that we're a lock.

Good post, I won't lie..:applause:

plowking
05-11-2013, 06:08 AM
Good post, I won't lie..:applause:

Won't be that coherent in a while since its time to go watch the Broncos play, then out to the valley for drinking and clubbing.

poido123
05-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Won't be that coherent in a while since its time to go watch the Broncos play, then out to the valley for drinking and clubbing.

Do you go alright with the girls? I wouldn't mention you're a heat fan though :lol:

kurple
05-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Didn't we?
who are you?

you havent won shit

K Xerxes
05-11-2013, 06:34 AM
I know coaches will never point out their own players' flops, but I don't see how you can complain about the other team flopping when Belinelli flopped 3 times in one possession for example. It's hypocrisy. Just don't mention it and move on to the next game. We didn't win, stay classy.

plowking
05-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Do you go alright with the girls? I wouldn't mention you're a heat fan though :lol:

Yeah, but things are a bit easier when you're tall and been going to the gym for a while I guess.

I actually met some American chick who was abroad over here, and she brought up that I would be decent at basketball since I was tall. Then we got into talking about NBA. This was right after Dallas busted our butts in 2011 and it turned out she was a huge Dallas fan... :oldlol:

poido123
05-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Yeah, but things are a bit easier when you're tall and been going to the gym for a while I guess.

I actually met some American chick who was abroad over here, and she brought up that I would be decent at basketball since I was tall. Then we got into talking about NBA. This was right after Dallas busted our butts in 2011 and it turned out she was a huge Dallas fan... :oldlol:

I think you meant Australian chick abroad...Did you give her the flick after finding out that she went for Dallas? :lol: Bulls fan and I think you would of ended the conversation and told her you have an important meeting to attend :lol

plowking
05-11-2013, 07:00 AM
I think you meant Australian chick abroad...Did you give her the flick after finding out that she went for Dallas? :lol: Bulls fan and I think you would of ended the conversation and told her you have an important meeting to attend :lol

More than likely we would have both ran into each other, flopped and spilled our drinks.

Not a good outcome for anyone.

As for the chick from Dallas, she only stayed in Brisbane for another month and a half, so we went out on a few dates and that was that. Still talk quite a bit on facebook and that.

poido123
05-11-2013, 07:08 AM
More than likely we would have both ran into each other, flopped and spilled our drinks.

Not a good outcome for anyone.

As for the chick from Dallas, she only stayed in Brisbane for another month and a half, so we went out on a few dates and that was that. Still talk quite a bit on facebook and that.

So you not American? Now it's all starting to come together...:roll:

Yeah, I've dated a Canadian girl here, but that's the closest thing..I used to pick up the chicks a bit when I was in the Army, now that I'm out, I think I took that for granted :lol:

plowking
05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Nah lol, I live in Brisbane. I thought most people knew I was Aussie.

Yeah, I have a girly now, so toned it down a bit. But I still like to get out there for a drink and look around lol.

Anyway, I'm off to start drinking. lol. Have a good one. Til next game thread. haha.

poido123
05-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Nah lol, I live in Brisbane. I thought most people knew I was Aussie.

Yeah, I have a girly now, so toned it down a bit. But I still like to get out there for a drink and look around lol.

Anyway, I'm off to start drinking. lol. Have a good one. Til next game thread. haha.

Ok :cheers:

sportjames23
05-11-2013, 07:55 AM

Ethered.

russwest0
05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Ban this numbersix clown. You're a ****ing clown bro.

And lol, Thibs also basically said that when in order to beat the Heat you have to beat them and the refs

Rose'sACL
05-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Ban this numbersix clown. You're a ****ing clown bro.

And lol, Thibs also basically said that when in order to beat the Heat you have to beat them and the refs
If Spo said the same thing, would you believe it? 30 free throws to 25 in heat's favor with intentional fouls by bulls in last min. Stop being so biased.

Blame Nazr for trying to make Lebron do something stupid but it backfired. I have no doubt thibs sent Nazr to rough up lebron so lebron might do something stupid and get ejected. It just backfired because Lebron got a tech and wasn't risking going out of the game just to get revenge like a kid.

EnoughSaid
05-11-2013, 12:24 PM

:applause: :cheers:

Great post bro. Getting harder to be a Heat fan on these boards. You're automatically labeled a bandwagoner and a LeBron stan

Trollsmasher
05-11-2013, 12:36 PM
This guy should not even be allowed to hold a press. Not only his voice creeps the shit out of me, but his opinions are an utter butthurt trash.

PJR
05-11-2013, 12:39 PM
This guy should not even be allowed to hold a press. Not only his voice creeps the shit out of me, but his opinions are an utter butthurt trash.

He also looks like a Deli butcher.

jbryan1984
05-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Thing is though. LeBron is one of the "built like a brickhouse" guys in the NBA. He probably did flop. Not that Nazi isn't a big guy but he probably did.

Le Shaqtus
05-11-2013, 01:32 PM
:applause: :cheers:

Great post bro. Getting harder to be a Heat fan on these boards. You're automatically labeled a bandwagoner and a LeBron stan

Thats not true, it's pretty clear cut who the bandwagoners and real fans are, the real Heat fans are actually pretty stand up posters and likeable too.

ProfessorMurder
05-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Thing is though. LeBron is one of the "built like a brickhouse" guys in the NBA. He probably did flop. Not that Nazi isn't a big guy but he probably did.

Nazr is listed at 6'10" 250.

LeBron is listed at 6'8" 250.

LeBron was squared up to Nazr or else how did both of Nazr's hands hit him in the chest?

LeBron slid from about 26 feet from the basket to about 12 feet in front of the basket (traveling at an angle). No way in hell could Nazr push a more built, lower center of gravity player that far.

LeBron flopped like a bitch.

Plus you cannot get ejected for a push. A punch yes, not a push.

pakostevens
05-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Wade with almost the exact same push off on Hamilton didn't lead to an ejection. Seen it several times with no ejection. His complaint is Leborn's acting or something else in play made this different.

Rasheed1
05-11-2013, 03:01 PM

LeBron was squared up to Nazr or else how did both of Nazr's hands hit him in the chest?

LeBron slid from about 26 feet from the basket to about 12 feet in front of the basket (traveling at an angle). No way in hell could Nazr push a more built, lower center of gravity player that far.

yes you can get ejected for a push... maybe not suspended, but you can get ejected for a push

Doranku
05-11-2013, 03:07 PM

Apparently you missed yesterday's game. :lol

leMVP
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
I hope he knows that he screwed up his team, so that's why he was talking out of his mind.

Robalvarez2010
05-11-2013, 04:42 PM

You can get ejected if you push someone and they fall to the floor. The only way he would not have gotten ejected is if lebron would have not fallen.