PDA

View Full Version : the bulls exposing the heat for the Knicks

Knicksfever2010
05-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Bulls laying the ground work for the Knicks to steamroll the heat. Muck up the game, and get it dirty, have boys like Kenyon and crew get into the head of bron-bron

PJR
05-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Child please.

The Knicks are BBQ Chicken for the Heat.

DuMa
05-10-2013, 11:29 PM
you're depending on amare, carmelo and JR to play bulls style defense :lol

Cangri
05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Knicks don't play that kind of defense.
But let's be real, even if they tried playing "physical" like the bulls, the refs will be calling many fouls just because they don't have a reputation of being physical.

eriX
Bulls laying the ground work for the Knicks to steamroll the heat. Muck up the game, and get it dirty, have boys like Kenyon and crew get into the head of bron-bron

kenyon, chandler and ....?

niko
yeah, sure that's it. :lol Dude, you high?

Rockets(T-mac)
If only the Knicks played anywhere near as hard as the Bulls do.

Besides yall should focus on Indiana.

jimmy77x
Another terrible thread by op purposely trying to make knicks fans look bad with this bullshit :facepalm nb4 multiple trolls.

chosen_wun
05-10-2013, 11:31 PM
LOL you wish the Knicks had as much heart as the Bulls. I would love to get in a physical match with bitches like Melo and JR.

LLK21
05-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Nice one

PickernRoller
05-10-2013, 11:32 PM
I would love to get in a physical match with bitches like Melo and JR.

Get beaten down to death by 6-8 ball players. You must like it hard I guess.

Lateralus
05-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Mavs already exposed them as they are the only team in the past 3 years to beat them in a 7 game series :bowdown: :bowdown:

D-Rose
05-10-2013, 11:34 PM
That's hilarious considering the Pacers just stole HCA from NY. Knicks don't play anything like Miami. Heat in 5 if that series happens.

Mr. Incredible
05-10-2013, 11:35 PM
This might be the dumbest, most ignorant thread I've ever seen. You think the Knicks are as mentally tough as the Bulls? HAH!

Heat will easily cruise past New York or Indiana.

NumberSix
Uhhhhh, the knicks aren't facing the Heat in the next round. The Pacers are.

livinglegend
Get beaten down to death by 6-8 ball players. You must like it hard I guess.
hey, Kobesexual! Where are the Lakers? I cant find them.
Heat will win championship!
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

plowking
05-10-2013, 11:36 PM
You sure you'll get the refs help like the Bulls though?

#number6ix#
Knicks try to be to pretty to muck up a game...now that I think about it Indy is doing that exact same thing to them

HeatFanSince88
ya except for the fact that the Heat won by double digits.

jimmy77x
LOL you wish the Knicks had as much heart as the Bulls. I would love to get in a physical match with bitches like Melo and JR.

You aint doing shit but sucking lebron's d!ck through a tv screen niqqa :lol you dont possess any talent loser. Stick to what you know, which is sucking cawk like no other.

AintNoSunshine
:lol Just the opposite, you knicks fan better be praying because after the hard fought chicago series, your knicks will be a cakewalk

But we're getting ahead of ourselves, you need to get past the pacers first and I don't believe you will

chosen_wun
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Get beaten down to death by 6-8 ball players. You must like it hard I guess.Lol @ Kobetard

Team swept, Kobe is paraplegic, you got no draft picks, and no future :applause:

Kingwillball
05-10-2013, 11:41 PM
All 6 wins by HEat in Playoffs so far are by Double digits.. Anyway, As much as Bulls are Annoying me with there gritty play and Style I have to admire their heart and Toughness. THis series if Anything will get MIami Ready for anything any other team has to throw at them cause no team can just beat the HEat by pure talent and no Team plays as hard or has the heart of the Bulls.

imdaman99
05-11-2013, 12:08 AM
knicks didnt even play hard and beat the heat by 20 pts twice in the reg season.

btw, terrible thread by OP. can you f off :facepalm

2010splash
05-11-2013, 12:08 AM
The Heat are laughing at the fact that a team like the Knicks can be their ECF opponent. If Chicago was healthy this would be the real ECF matchup. It works out better for the Heat because now they get an easier matchup in the Knicks right before the Finals.

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 12:18 AM
This is why people dislike the Knicks.

BrickingStar
05-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Maybe the retarded OP is talking about the pacers? Knicks playing Bulls D and Physicality? :lol

LikeABosh
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
1st of all the Knicks don't have the attitude and personel to play like the Bulls. 2nd of all the Knicks aren't beating the Pacers. 3rd of all the Bulls just barely stole game 1 then the Heat beat them by 40, then 10 in Chicago. :oldlol: :oldlol:

imdaman99
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
jason kidd + tyson chandler. both wearing lebrons rings :applause: if knicks can get by the pacers, cannot wait for the matchup :cheers:

jimmy77x
05-11-2013, 12:23 AM
This is why people dislike the Knicks.

Can you read? or just playing ignorant? i always call out this op for threads like this and people still dont realize he is a troll, out to fool people just like you to make knicks fans look bad.

imdaman99
05-11-2013, 12:24 AM
Can you read? or just playing ignorant? i always call out this op for threads like this and people still dont realize he is a troll, out to fool people just like you to make knicks fans look bad.
let em fill their agenda. supposedly every knicks fan makes threads like idiot OP

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 12:25 AM
jason kidd + tyson chandler. both wearing lebrons rings :applause: if knicks can get by the pacers, cannot wait for the matchup :cheers:

Yup Heat will win in 5..Only Homer KNicks Fans Think they will not only win series but dominate series..

imdaman99
05-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Yup Heat will win in 5..Only Homer KNicks Fans Think they will not only win series but dominate series..
who says they will dominate? i know you're clearly retarded... but are you retarded?

tazb
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Lmao. The Knicks & Heat don't play until next season. Am I missing something here?

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
who says they will dominate? i know you're clearly retarded... but are you retarded?

Some Knicks Fans Wilds ect.. My point is U would be best to say I hope we could give Heat good series or Maybe if We play our best they they are Off We have a chance ect.. That wouldn't get any criticism. However, Heat are Clearly the better more talented team and baring anything Crazy will win series case closed.

imdaman99
05-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Some Knicks Fans Wilds ect.. My point is U would be best to say I hope we could give Heat good series or Maybe if We play our best they they are Off We have a chance ect.. That wouldn't get any criticism. However, Heat are Clearly the better more talented team and baring anything Crazy will win series case closed.
you all take some 13 yr old trolling on the internet seriously? :biggums:

heat are clearly the better team, and would be clear favorites. but i give the knicks a fighting chance, if they get there.

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM
you all take some 13 yr old trolling on the internet seriously? :biggums:

heat are clearly the better team, and would be clear favorites. but i give the knicks a fighting chance, if they get there.

OK that is Fine.. But don't call me a retard again or I wont be so nice.

jimmy77x
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM

No wonder everyone hates you :lol clearly obnoxious over confident lebron d!ckrider. You dont have to keep reminding everyone how much talent the heat have we know. Lebron will not thank you in the after life for all the cawk sucking you do, get some ice on those knees and give it a rest.

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 12:37 AM

I didn't read your post, but either way, people always generalize entire fanbases by one guy. If a Heat fan said something like this, you would call of us bandwagon LeBron dickriders. You guys hated being grouped with these guys, but then you generalize all of us.

BrickingStar
05-11-2013, 12:38 AM
let em fill their agenda. supposedly every knicks fan makes threads like idiot OP
Now if it was only that way when a heat troll makes a thread huh... I've seen his posts over the years and he's certainly a knicks fan but happens to just be retarded. Just like this long time retarded knicks fan. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260447

Iceberg Slim
05-11-2013, 12:40 AM
you're depending on amare, carmelo and JR to play bulls style defense :lol

:roll:

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 12:41 AM
No wonder everyone hates you :lol clearly obnoxious over confident lebron d!ckrider. You dont have to keep reminding everyone how much talent the heat have we know. Lebron will not thank you in the after life for all the cawk sucking you do, get some ice on those knees and give it a rest.

Ok dbag whatever u say..:lol .. Obviously as Jack would say " You can't handle the truth"::: I am sorry u dont like that i do public service by teaching morons like u.

imdaman99
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Now if it was only that way when a heat troll makes a thread huh... I've seen his posts over the years and he's certainly a knicks fan but happens to just be retarded. Just like this long time retarded knicks fan. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260447
he went out on a limb and made a bold prediction and was dead wrong. at least he didnt stop posting and make another account. i actually prefer overly confident knicks fans as opposed to negative nancies like clutch. i dont care how realistic the negative nancies are, id rather hear some cockiness and swag for a change.

besides, im sure you all enjoy a cocky fan that has to eat his words as opposed to dudes that say oh i know we wont win and they turn out to be right

jimmy77x
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Ok dbag whatever u say..:lol .. Obviously as Jack would say " You can't handle the truth"::: I am sorry u dont like that i do public service by teaching morons like u.

You would think after all the d!ck sucking and shit talking you did in finals 2011 you would learn the shut the fck up and just let the games play out, but no all you do is continually d!ck suck your man crush and tell everyone how they are unbeatable. Like i said go ice those swollen knees Cleveland cavilers fan oh wait i mean " heat fan".

ClutchOver9000
05-11-2013, 12:46 AM
I would love to get in a physical match with bitches like Melo and JR.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc99xdfMqw1riahmqo1_400.gif

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Knicks defense is about fast switching from man to man when they get in their zone. They also rely on the turnover a lot from keeping their eye on the ball at all times. Miami will have to contend with the NY offense and see if they can get around NY's swarming defense in the second half.

Mr. Incredible
05-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Knicks defense is about fast switching from man to man when they get in their zone. They also rely on the turnover a lot from keeping their eye on the ball at all times. Miami will have to contend with the NY offense and see if they can get around NY's swarming defense in the second half.
Don't you have to get past Indiana first?

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 01:01 AM
You would think after all the d!ck sucking and shit talking you did in finals 2011 you would learn the shut the fck up and just let the games play out, but no all you do is continually d!ck suck your man crush and tell everyone how they are unbeatable. Like i said go ice those swollen knees Cleveland cavilers fan oh wait i mean " heat fan".

And I criticize Lebron when He plays bad like tonight.. BUt it is OK for all the Kobe D!ckriders to Praise him no matter what and in their eyes he can do no wrong ? At least When Lebron does not play well like 2011 Finals I rip him as he deserves. Just cause I am a big Lebron fan does not mean I dont know my basketball overall that is where your wrong. I am also more Objective than MOST STANS on this board. BTW- I love all U internet Tough guys talking crap cause in person best believe U would not dare say that Sh!t to me unless U were a good friend or family member and just busting balls otherwise I would slap the snot out of your nose.

Patrick Chewing
05-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Don't you have to get past Indiana first?

This entire thread was a hypothetical.

jimmy77x
05-11-2013, 01:08 AM
And I criticize Lebron when He plays bad like tonight.. BUt it is OK for all the Kobe D!ckriders to Praise him no matter what and in their eyes he can do no wrong ? At least When Lebron does not play well like 2011 Finals I rip him as he deserves. Just cause I am a big Lebron fan does not mean I dont know my basketball overall that is where your wrong. I am also more Objective than MOST STANS on this board. BTW- I love all U internet Tough guys talking crap cause in person best believe U would not dare say that Sh!t to me unless U were a good friend or family member and just busting balls otherwise I would slap the snot out of your nose.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: uh oh we got a tough guy here. A scrawny lebron d!ck riding toughguy. That is extremely hilarious :lol dude you wouldn't say shit to me in person.

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 01:16 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: uh oh we got a tough guy here. A scrawny lebron d!ck riding toughguy. That is extremely hilarious :lol dude you wouldn't say shit to me in person.

Dude U are as soft as the other side of my pillow I would Squash U like a bug.. LOL at Scrawny also.

jimmy77x
05-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Dude U are as soft as the other side of my pillow I would Squash U like a bug.. LOL at Scrawny also.

:roll: :roll: Im done :roll: :roll: enough ish for tonight.

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 01:20 AM
:roll: :roll: Im done :roll: :roll: enough ish for tonight.

Take Care, buh Bye..Your better off..:pimp:

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Bulls having full blown PMS

Heavincent
05-11-2013, 01:28 AM
U would not dare say that Sh!t to me unless U were a good friend or family member and just busting balls otherwise I would slap the snot out of your nose.

So you'd physically confront somebody just because they took a shot at Lebron? :lol

willds09
05-11-2013, 01:33 AM
pacers are NOT going to round 3, u lebron stans better accept that shit, knicks are coming for that ass, plus I aint 13 Im 26.:no:

All Net
05-11-2013, 01:51 AM
You can't be a real Knicks fan as no real Knicks fan would make a topic as stupid as this unless you are just getting people to hate on the Knicks.

willds09
05-11-2013, 01:56 AM
So you'd physically confront somebody just because they took a shot at Lebron? :lol
that gay ass niguh sure iz standing by his man:lol

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 02:11 AM
pacers are NOT going to round 3, u lebron stans better accept that shit, knicks are coming for that ass, plus I aint 13 Im 26.:no:
Heat fans WANT the knicks to win idiot. We don't want to play the Pacers. Just accepting the reality that the scrub knicks ain't gonna beat them.

tazb
05-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Heat fans WANT the knicks to win idiot. We don't want to play the Pacers. Just accepting the reality that the scrub knicks ain't gonna beat them.

Word. Would you rather play the second best defensive team in the league or Carmelo "ISO" Anthony & JR "30%-from-the-field" Smith? :lol

willds09
05-11-2013, 02:45 AM
yea right you scared of us , admit it:rolleyes:

comerb
05-11-2013, 03:11 AM

Lets hope so, we could use a break before we play Memphis

willds09
05-11-2013, 03:28 AM
Lets hope so, we could use a break before we play Memphis
you will use a long break goin fishing after we eliminate your bitch ass squad in tha ECF

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 03:44 AM
you will use a long break goin fishing after we eliminate your bitch ass squad in tha ECF
sick life

Wavves
05-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Why do Knicks fans believe that they will so easily beat the Pacers to get to the next round?

You lost the first game at home, on YOUR court. Respect your opposition before you get any from anyone else.

Kingwillball
05-11-2013, 04:14 AM

No took at shot at me..

willds09
05-11-2013, 04:17 AM
Why do Knicks fans believe that they will so easily beat the Pacers to get to the next round?

You lost the first game at home, on YOUR court. Respect your opposition before you get any from anyone else.
heat lost against a damn bulls team without rose, hinrich and deng their first game at home:facepalm

willds09
05-11-2013, 04:19 AM
sick life
I know your life iz, but what iz mines?:D

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 04:25 AM
I know your life iz, but what iz mines?:D
Who cares?

joeysms55
05-11-2013, 07:16 AM
heat lost against a damn bulls team without rose, hinrich and deng their first game at home:facepalm

Yeah but look what the HEAT is now, like a sleeping giant that is finally awake. Knicks still has no HCA. They have to win in Indy to win this series which I doubt they can.

Graviton
05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Too bad Knicks don't have Jimmy Butler who can legit guard Lebron for the whole game. All they have is poor man's Butler in Shumpert, but he is way too small and weak to guard James.

Nash
05-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Only difference is that Bulls have heart and play physical, they don't care. Their game is not built around one or 2 players so they can afford to play physical. Knicks are not phyisical or big. If they want to play physical Miami will not have a problem running them over.

Pacers on the other hand are like Bulls only with more talent, I see Pacers as a huge danger to the Heat.

Blue&Orange
05-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Knicks held opponents to 20.2ppg on the 4th quarter during regular season, best off the league, second best team was almost 2 points away.

They held the celtics to their worst scoring quarter and their worst scoring half in their franchise history in two consecutive games, they held the pacers to ZERO points with 5 minutes to go on the 4th quarter before they started resting players.

What is the data people are using to say Bulls are a better defensive team? Specially a Bulls team without Deng?

Scholar
05-11-2013, 09:50 AM

Why? So you can get your bones broken and then try to sue them?

poido123
05-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Knicks held opponents to 20.2ppg on the 4th quarter during regular season, best off the league, second best team was almost 2 points away.

They held the celtics to their worst scoring quarter and their worst scoring half in their franchise history in two consecutive games, they held the pacers to ZERO points with 5 minutes to go on the 4th quarter before they started resting players.

What is the data people are using to say Bulls are a better defensive team? Specially a Bulls team without Deng?

That is something I didn't know about the Knicks...:wow:

I hope you're not going to sit there and tell me that the Knicks are a better defensive team than the Bulls, that would make me laugh :lol:

KingBeasley08
05-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Bulls have more heart than Knicks. Hell, Pacers have more heart than the Knicks

francesco totti
05-11-2013, 09:54 AM
I take hibbert over chandler as defensive big. noah yes and no.
but noah is utter clown, and let emotions screw his game.. always in ejection position, always whining, and always commiting dumbass fouls

knickscity
05-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Yeah but look what the HEAT is now, like a sleeping giant that is finally awake. Knicks still has no HCA. They have to win in Indy to win this series which I doubt they can.
We haven't played game 3 yet.:lol

Knicks and heat lose in game 1.

Knicks and heta blow out opponents in game 2.

Heat win game 3 on the road, lets see what the Knicks do.....

There's no sleeping giant in the Heat, they are clearly the better team in their matchup.

The Knicks and Pacers arent that far apart in overall talent and team play.

As far the thread goes, the Bulls aren't exposing the Heat at all.

The teams that have played physical with Miami have all lost the match.

If the Knicks advance and face Miami, only an inside outside attack combined with taking care of the basketball will make the series competitive.

And that still may not be enough.

but no team is gonna beat Miami by trying to "muscle up".

AirMike
05-11-2013, 10:32 AM
First beat the Pacers, then we'll discuss Miami...

niko
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
You've given this stupid topic 6 pages, OP must be very happy.

Knicksfever2010
05-11-2013, 04:00 PM
You've given this stupid topic 6 pages, OP must be very happy.

You have no idea ;)