PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls think there is a conspiracy going on against them

Nash
05-11-2013, 03:02 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--bulls-mock-lebron-james-for-flopping--find-fuel-in-conspiracy-072116737.html

Dresta
05-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Bunch of babies. Hope they get blown out the next two games: would be what their amount of skill and quality deserves.

As if any 'conspiracy' is needed to beat such an average team :lol:.

Trollsmasher
05-11-2013, 03:06 PM
That is obvious.

You are not getting blown out by 40 points without conspiracy, are you?

:coleman:

Derka
05-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Eh. I'm not seeing a conspiracy or anything (bear in mind, I didn't watch all of Game 3 though it certainly is getting a ton of coverage...and in Game 2 they just got their asses worked in the 2nd half straight-up), but Thibs can't play this media game for shit. Defensive guru, sure...but he's no Zen Master. But Lebron did flop.

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Biggest crybaby fan base in the nba. The refs did everything they could to keep you in game 3 and gift wrap you game 1 and you're still bitching. How much rigging do you need?

chosen_one6
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
They sound exactly like half of the posters on ISH :roll:

#number6ix#
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Lol @ Nazr saying "I'm on my way out, it's his league now" like he's passing the torch or something

livinglegend
05-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Lol at these losers. I thought Rose was the only pus5y loser on that team, but no, the whole team is. You suck Bulls and Miami will again win the series.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

LongLiveTheKing
05-11-2013, 03:11 PM
They're so f*ckin stupid.
:facepalm
:roll:

leMVP
05-11-2013, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE]"I do believe it warranted a tech," Mohammed said. "We've had guys jumping on Nate's face, guys backing up Marco Belinelli out of bounds. There's been a lot of plays that didn't get ejections.

"A push shouldn't get an ejection.

Chicago Brawls
05-11-2013, 03:17 PM
So you basically pushes Lebron with both hands after the whistle and expect the ref to T u up.

That's BS :facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CMfQ6-0Go

:applause:

leMVP
05-11-2013, 03:23 PM

first it's not the same, Wade did push him but not as forceful and stupid enough like Nazr did to Lebron, also This series was tagged physical and what happened in game 2 was indicating that the refs were going to call it close, it was a stupid move by Nazr, He totally deserved to be ejected.

gengiskhan
05-11-2013, 03:28 PM
So did the 1988-1990 chicago bulls conspiracy theory.

Late '80s Bulls thought NBA is conspiring against them with the invention of "jordan rules" to prematurely end MJ's rising career.

To physically, psychologically & emotionally destroy Bulls chances of winning its MAIDEN ring by favoring extremely physical play vs Bulls.

Nothing new!

red1
05-11-2013, 03:28 PM
bulls are showing westbrook-level heart in this series, I wouldnt knock them for thinking that the world is against them since they are right in a sense

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 03:34 PM
bulls are showing westbrook-level heart in this series, I wouldnt knock them for thinking that the world is against them since they are right in a sense
In the sense that the deck is stacked against them, sure. They are severely outmatched in talent.

However, to act like there's some nba conspiracy to prevent them from winning this series is pure tin-foil-hat territory.

ripthekik
05-11-2013, 03:35 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:
oh heat fans :rolleyes:
ungrateful fools who doesn't know how to thank the hands that feed them

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 03:44 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003499799/262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

asdf1990
05-11-2013, 03:46 PM
A team with marco belaneli, nate robinson, jimmy butler, jokim noah and boozer shoot more free throws than a team with with lebron wade and bosh and they think its a conspiracy against them lmao.

The best actors yesterday were marco belaneli 3 flops on one possession and jokim noah getting knocked down by norris cole. What a disgraceful franchise have to resort to being immature little 12 year old girls. I hope the heat send someone off the bench to knock some of these cheap shot wannabe thugs out

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 03:47 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Tin_foil_hat_2.png

GrapeApe
05-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Is it a conspiracy that their "superstar" refuses to play or that their all-star SF has the plague? The Bulls have a ton of heart but they've been stricken with misfortune and are simply undermanned. Their frustration is really getting the best of them (understandably)and this conspiracy nonsense is the result of it.

kNicKz
05-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Stern is simply giving Lebron his next ring. Public knowledge isn't a conspiracy

oh the horror
05-11-2013, 04:03 PM
I don't know about "conspiracy" but it's known the nba takes care of their star teams. It's happened with the Lakers, the Thunder, Heat. Etc.

KyleKong
05-11-2013, 04:07 PM
What a bunch of whiney babies.

ProfessorMurder
05-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Lol @ Nazr saying "I'm on my way out, it's his league now" like he's passing the torch or something

Nazr has more rings than LeBron.

KyleKong
05-11-2013, 04:08 PM

1 = 1 :wtf:

nathanjizzle
05-11-2013, 04:08 PM
u guys seriously have no lives. on an online board trolling all day about a game that happened yesterday.

chosen_one6
05-11-2013, 04:11 PM
1 = 1 :wtf:

Prepare for incoming "half-ring" flaming

niko
05-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Yes and Eddy Curry has just as many. Should he talk too?

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 04:18 PM

Are you an idiot?

eSOL
05-11-2013, 04:37 PM

Good one ProfessorDipshit

Indian guy
05-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Are you an idiot?

He's certainly been acting like one today. I don't understand what he's so butt-hurt about. Miami didn't even humiliate his Boston this postseason,, unlike the last 2 years. Why he so mad?

DuMa
05-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Bulls have very little left to cling to now to give them hope to beat the Heat. So this ref conspiracy is all thats left for Thibs to give them to bite on. Its not a surprise that Thibs pulls this out of his ass, just too obvious that i can see right through it

nnn123
05-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Happy Thibs said this.

No, of course it's not a "conspiracy," and Thibs knows it, but now after these comments the refs might second-think themselves after giving the Heat every SINGLE freaking call

Twiens
05-11-2013, 05:17 PM
It's no secret that the league wants Lebron in the finals

The-Legend-24
05-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Can this team ever win without the help of the refs? Gotta love Stern, doing everything in his power to make sure Lebron gets another ring. :cletus:

Sarcastic
05-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Nazr gets ejected for a shove, but this shove by Wade was only a flagrant 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kLmwPaVbx0k

Or how about this one from Wade, which could have really done serious damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LMLnOTewYGg

chosen_one6
05-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Can this team ever win without the help of the refs? Gotta love Stern, doing everything in his power to make sure Lebron gets another ring. :cletus:

How is Kobe's rehab going? Are you making sure all of his "needs" are met? :lol

FLDFSU
05-11-2013, 05:45 PM
:roll:

eSOL
05-11-2013, 06:01 PM

Can Kobitch dickriders/ LBJ haters come up with a better reason?

Getting tired of seeing the same lame excuse you bitches come up with.

Get better stories bro.

Guess stern wanted kobe out of the playoffs so he magically tore his achilles right?

dawsey6
05-11-2013, 06:10 PM
It's no secret that the league wants Lebron in the finals

Exactly. Reminds me of 2009.

Oh, wait a minute...

NumberSix
05-11-2013, 06:29 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Tin_foil_hat_2.png

ThatsGame
05-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Did anybody see Robinson commit that clear-path foul and the refs called it as a common foul?

Did anybody see the 2-3 obvious charges against the Heat that were called blocking fouls?

The league is conspiring against the Heat.

B4llin
05-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Did anybody see Robinson commit that clear-path foul and the refs called it as a common foul?

Did anybody see the 2-3 obvious charges against the Heat that were called blocking fouls?

The league is conspiring against the Heat.

Its not like they would do is stupidly and just give the heat 20 fouls and the bulls zero, expecting that is as dumb as anything. They give fouls to both teams, but ultimately decide the game in the final few minutes. Basketballs a great game, but 90% of the time both teams are even with a minute to go and a few foul calls ultimately decide most games, and its bullshit

NattyPButter
05-11-2013, 08:02 PM

each of those plays were during game time and not after a whistle.

BBallZen83
05-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Thibbs should be ashamed of himself for last night's post game press conference. Unprofessional to bitch about lebron. It was obvious that nazr was sent out there to go goon mode and hard foul lebron to rattle him. He then makes a stupid choice to shove lebron out of frustration? He deserved to be thrown out.

If anything thibbs should be pissed at nazr for making his roster even smaller out of stupidity.

You wanted a physical series thibbs. You guys are gonna get it back.

plowking
05-11-2013, 08:26 PM

He flopped. You can't fall over when someone pushes you I've been told by the posters on this forum. Its a flop.

BBallZen83
05-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Get better stories bro.

Guess stern wanted kobe out of the playoffs so he magically tore his achilles right?
Lakers fans complaining about reffing is the definition of irony.

Scholar
05-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Biggest crybaby fan base in the nba. The refs did everything they could to keep you in game 3 and gift wrap you game 1 and you're still bitching. How much rigging do you need?

Next round:

Knicks/Pacers are the biggest crybaby fan base in the NBA. The refs did everything they could to keep you in game [#] and gift wrap you game [#] and you're still bitching. How much rigging do you need?

STFU.

I love how the first page is full of LBJ dick riders claiming no conspiracy exists.

Robalvarez2010
05-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Thibbs should be ashamed of himself for last night's post game press conference. Unprofessional to bitch about lebron. It was obvious that nazr was sent out there to go goon mode and hard foul lebron to rattle him. He then makes a stupid choice to shove lebron out of frustration? He deserved to be thrown out.

If anything thibbs should be pissed at nazr for making his roster even smaller out of stupidity.

You wanted a physical series thibbs. You guys are gonna get it back.

You know what I hate the most of all these ***** ass bulls, and there fans is that they started with the whole physical game play against the heat. Now that the heat are playing there type of basketball and beating them at it, is now the refs fault and the commissioners fault. How is the the heat and leagues fault that the bulls main star is a bitch. He sees what his teammates are going thru and still decides to sit it out.

LongLiveTheKing
05-11-2013, 08:56 PM

2002 Lakers

Wavves
05-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Bulls fans are an absolute joke right now. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
05-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Bitch made Rose rubbing off on his team and fans....expected

I love this Bulls team and Thibs, but Thibs has lost his composure and is now making excuses

Windhorst wrote a good column about it today. It's understandable because it has to be so frustrating, but not a good look for Bulls fans

Sarcastic
05-11-2013, 09:09 PM
each of those plays were during game time and not after a whistle.

So a player can throw a punch, as long as the whistle hasn't been blown, and not get ejected. Yea I don't think so buddy.

oh the horror
05-11-2013, 09:17 PM

Get better stories bro.

Knew one of you little girls would bring up Kobe. Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

nathanjizzle
05-11-2013, 09:18 PM
how are u idiots still arguing about this game :facepalm

DaSeba5
05-11-2013, 09:20 PM

I love this Bulls team and Thibs, but Thibs has lost his composure and is now making excuses

Windhorst wrote a good column about it today. It's understandable because it has to be so frustrating, but not a good look for Bulls fans

Agreed

HoopsFanNumero1
05-11-2013, 09:51 PM

Great comment. It's pathetic how the Bulls are carrying themselves right now.

CarlosBoozer
05-11-2013, 09:56 PM
This is getting pathetic, just end this series already Miami :facepalm

Smoke117
05-11-2013, 09:58 PM
**** Chicago. It's cold. It's god rampant crime. Who the **** would give shit about Chicago. Chicago is Illinois' black mark. Ii'd rather live on the face of the sun than in Chicagooooooooooo.

BBallZen83
05-11-2013, 10:24 PM
**** Chicago. It's cold. It's god rampant crime. Who the **** would give shit about Chicago. Chicago is Illinois' black mark. Ii'd rather live on the face of the sun than in Chicagooooooooooo.
Huh? So the highlight of Illinois is it's corn fields?

BBallZen83
05-11-2013, 10:28 PM
You know what I hate the most of all these ***** ass bulls, and there fans is that they started with the whole physical game play against the heat. Now that the heat are playing there type of basketball and beating them at it, is now the refs fault and the commissioners fault. How is the the heat and leagues fault that the bulls main star is a bitch. He sees what his teammates are going thru and still decides to sit it out.
Exactly, if your gonna play tough then be tough. Conspiracy my ass. There were lots of blown calls both ways. Joey crawford is just a shit ref. Everyone knows it.

nashwade
05-12-2013, 12:17 PM

the one on Rip was definitely ejection-worthy

the one by Nazr was clearly an ejection as it was a non-basketball play

imdaman99
05-12-2013, 12:21 PM
it is definitely a conspiracy. why else are they giving bulls-heat games only 1 day rest in between games? meanwhile pacers-knicks or thunder-grizz get the most rest? i dont understand that concept devin stern :facepalm lets make sure the most unhealthiest team in the playoffs cant get much rest to heal. lets make sure their superstar who might come back soon, doesn't get much time to decide on whether his vajina is done bleeding to come back. :confusedshrug:

buddha
05-12-2013, 12:30 PM
every superstar gets special treatment.. why? who knows, could be a bunch of reasons. I'm going with the mafia has a stake in the league in and likes to fix games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxPmL9Or2Xk
^ heres a video of michael jordan punching reggie miller. guess who gets ejected. yup, reggie miller.

icewill36
05-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Amazing it doesn't occur to them that they are a 44 win team with no superstar. Miami is just better

funnystuff
05-12-2013, 12:55 PM
it is definitely a conspiracy. why else are they giving bulls-heat games only 1 day rest in between games? meanwhile pacers-knicks or thunder-grizz get the most rest? i dont understand that concept devin stern :facepalm lets make sure the most unhealthiest team in the playoffs cant get much rest to heal. lets make sure their superstar who might come back soon, doesn't get much time to decide on whether his vajina is done bleeding to come back. :confusedshrug:
Its like its trying to communicate..

(e)
05-12-2013, 01:14 PM
I don't think there's any conspiracy, but Miami is definitely getting more calls than Chicago. I think Bosh's flop on that 50:50 ball near the end of the game sums it all up. As does Jimmy Butler getting fouls called on him for playing textbook defense. While Lebron can play physical and go 3 games and only get 3 personal fouls called

It's like when it doubt, fall down is Miami's motto. We're way undermanned as we're without 2 All Stars and missing 3 of our top 6-7 players, so it's already a crazy uphill battle to just compete with Miami. But it's tough to take a loss when you see the best player in the game sliding or rolling 10 feet after contact from guys half his size.

I'd love to see this series with Chicago completely healthy like Miami though, having Deng, Kirk and Rose would improve the offense so much, and would give Chicago way more opportunities to give different defensive looks on Lebron and Wade.

Vragrant
05-12-2013, 01:17 PM

I was dying when I read that:oldlol: