tomtucker
05-12-2013, 02:32 PM
[B]NBA......where you can

CanYouDigIt
05-12-2013, 02:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wdivptB.gif

Indian guy
05-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Surprised the fine wasn't bigger. Thibodeau basically implied the league was flat out letting Miami win. Anyway.....

http://i.imgur.com/EFd7GNg.gif

imdaman99
05-12-2013, 03:33 PM
yeah we know, the fix was in. where is lebrons fine for flopping?

http://i.imgur.com/wdivptB.gif

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/202585-1/SUV-Rollover-crash-test-dummies.gif

whats the difference?

tmacattack33
05-12-2013, 03:35 PM
His comments were retarded.

Mohammed got mad and blatantly pushed like Lebron like an idiot. Who cares if he flopped...Mohammed didn't act like a smart veteran player.

And LOL at that ^ Lelbron gif.

TheFan
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Soviet Union Basketball Association.

"i... i... think... Lebron flopped..."

Stern Stalin: "To the GULAAAAAA!!!"

Trollsmasher
05-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Should've gotten much more.

Flat out lying to the press should not be so easily accepted.

jzek
05-12-2013, 03:48 PM
35K which he'll earn back in what? 5 minutes of coaching? These measly fines mean nothing to any coach or athlete who is earning 10s of millions of dollars.

BBallZen83
05-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Only player thibbs should have been ripping was nazr for being an idiot.

ThatsGame
05-12-2013, 04:41 PM
It really doesn't look like there was much flop involved in that. Just look at it..

If you had your head turned away and some dude slightly larger then you pushed you with a decent amount of force, you're going to be moved.

Either way, it's not a basketball play and he deserved to get tossed. The Bull coach and players really look like a bunch of ******* right now.

NumberSix
05-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Bulls fans are so fcuking retarded its unbelievable.

This phaggit Bruce Blitz said LeBron should have been ejected for pushing Noah's arms off of him then the very next game says Nazr definitely shouldn't have been ejected. Bulls fans are legit retards.

Heavincent
05-12-2013, 04:48 PM
How come Lebron didn't get fined for flopping?

The NBA is a joke :oldlol:

(e)
05-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Not saying he didn't deserve to get tossed, but players have gotten away with much much more and only been given flagrant.

Wade's elbow push on RIP in 2011 and Wades push from behind on George Hill in 2011 come to mind...

Lebron definitely sold that push, but the fall he had when Marco bumped him late in the game was way more of a flop. And Bosh had a way more obvious flop that impacted the game...no reason Bosh shouldn't of been fined for flopping

whippyAU
05-12-2013, 04:59 PM
So you're not allowed an opinion in the NBA? What the ****

funnystuff
05-12-2013, 04:59 PM

Do you really think Lebron gives a shit if hes fined?

He wipes his ass with 1000$ bills.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Not saying he didn't deserve to get tossed, but players have gotten away with much much more and only been given flagrant.

Wade's elbow push on RIP in 2011 and Wades push from behind on George Hill in 2011 come to mind...

Lebron definitely sold that push, but the fall he had when Marco bumped him late in the game was way more of a flop. And Bosh had a way more obvious flop that impacted the game...no reason Bosh shouldn't of been fined for flopping

If they actually start fining everybody for a flop, I'd imagine 90% of the NBA would be getting a fine. From the Bulls, I've seen Noah, Butler, Belinelli, and Robinson all flop in the past three games. Why don't Bulls fans bring that up?

Anyway, it was obvious that he would get fined for his statements.

Kurosawa0
05-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Chicago asked for this. They wanted to try to play the bullies.

Rose'sACL
05-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Good, may be now he will control his players instead of whining like a kid.

Rose'sACL
05-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Good, may be now he will control his players instead of whining like a kid.
Bulls fans:

the star player of the other team just got a tech and your center shoved the same guy to the ground during a dead ball and shouldn't have been ejected.
Your coach broke NBA policy and shouldn't have been fined.
You intentionally play physical basketball but shouldn't be called for fouls.

Did I miss anything?

JellyBean
05-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Are we surprised? He should have been fined more. If your team (The Bulls) are going to go out and play extra physical basketball, you get what you get. Don't whine about the calls. Just play.

tazb
05-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Good. It's like the Bulls are trying to play 5 on 8 instead of 5 on 5.

NumberSix
05-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Bulls have the dumbest fan base in the NBA by far.

97 bulls
05-12-2013, 07:15 PM

Lebron definitely sold that push, but the fall he had when Marco bumped him late in the game was way more of a flop. And Bosh had a way more obvious flop that impacted the game...no reason Bosh shouldn't of been fined for floppingThe NBA is notorius for allowing their star players to get away with just about anything.

tomtucker
05-12-2013, 07:15 PM

yeah, miami has the most intelligent, right ?
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsq30503U37yo46sG

bmulls
05-12-2013, 07:17 PM

Nazr's shove was after the whistle. That's a large part of why he was ejected.

CanYouDigIt
05-12-2013, 07:18 PM
yeah, miami has the most intelligent, right ?
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsq30503U37yo46sG
Butt + Hurt = tomtucker

hkfosho
05-12-2013, 08:14 PM

it's no surprise a lebron stan hates anything to do with bulls and their organization. Rose being the youngest MVP (sorry lebron), and being blessed with having the GOAT (something Lebron will never be :lol ).

Pretty obvious why Bulls fans get so much hate around here.

Jailblazers7
05-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Why would Lebron get fined for flopping on a push after the whistle? He did the same thing Reggie Miller used to do when he got under people's skin.

PJR
05-12-2013, 08:18 PM

Completely different scenarios, buddy. Nazr pushed LeBron in a dead ball situation. That's why he got tossed.

stephanieg
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
LeBron actually didn't flop this time, he was too focused on crying to the ref and was surprised and knocked off balance and didn't have time to stagger backwards so he just went with it.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
it's no surprise a lebron stan hates anything to do with bulls and their organization. Rose being the youngest MVP (sorry lebron), and being blessed with having the GOAT (something Lebron will never be :lol ).

Not much to be proud of since it was pretty much gift-wrapped for him. Dwight was a far better candidate that year.

niko
05-12-2013, 08:21 PM
This fine is so small. He basically said the league is cheating. Not the reffing was bad, but that there was an actual agreed upon bias against the Bulls. How is that only $35k?

Jailblazers7
05-12-2013, 08:22 PM
This fine is so small. He basically said the league is cheating. Not the reffing was bad, but that there was an actual agreed upon bias against the Bulls. How is that only $35k?

It's basically a wink and a nod by Stern giving 100% proof that he is the head of the Heat ref-fueled championship conspiracy.

Dengness9
05-12-2013, 09:11 PM
You dudes are such ******* that youve come into a thread about Thibodeau being fined and have brought up Derrick Rose over and over, his 2011 MVP, the fans of Chicago, and also shit talked Thibs who has never been fined for comments about the refs before?????

Its literally a bitch fest in here, you guys aren't even real fans so it is to be expected though.

I still am fascinated by the obsession Lebron/Heat Bandwagon stans have for D-Rose.

ZERO OBJECTIVITY.

Dengness9
05-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Notice how none of these chumps say anything back to this post?^^^^^^^

Rose'sACL
05-12-2013, 10:02 PM
You dudes are such ******* that youve come into a thread about Thibodeau being fined and have brought up Derrick Rose over and over, his 2011 MVP, the fans of Chicago, and also shit talked Thibs who has never been fined for comments about the refs before?????

Its literally a bitch fest in here, you guys aren't even real fans so it is to be expected though.

I still am fascinated by the obsession Lebron/Heat Bandwagon stans have for D-Rose.

ZERO OBJECTIVITY.
Lebron got the T as fast as any ref can give a T and then after the play is over, a 6'10" bulls player shoves lebron while he is looking at the refs and whole united center cheers. Just goes to show you how intelligent chicago fans are. No wonder they murder each other for burgers.

Funnyfuka
05-12-2013, 10:08 PM
thibodeau is a moron and so is nazr. They re just sore losers who thought they had a chance against miami because they had an off game, but now cant handle the fact that they re going to get raped easily.

nycjeff45
05-12-2013, 10:37 PM
show some understanding man, those fckers are losing it ...we should console , not laugh...

Dengness9
05-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Thibodeau never been fined before this for talking about Refs.

Phil and Pop have done it many many times....are they idiots????

Thibs has one of the best coaching records in his first 3 years with his team as any coach in all the major sports, and already has won COY.

funnyfuka....fail

Dengness9
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Lebron got the T as fast as any ref can give a T and then after the play is over, a 6'10" bulls player shoves lebron while he is looking at the refs and whole united center cheers. Just goes to show you how intelligent chicago fans are. No wonder they murder each other for burgers.

Can't stop talking about kids dying?

Good for you.

AintNoSunshine
05-12-2013, 11:15 PM

'cause he didn't flop? :confusedshrug:

nashwade
05-13-2013, 12:41 AM
its not a flop. i can't think of many players who wouldn't fall with a push like that

Shaq maybe

comerb
05-13-2013, 03:22 AM

I like the Bulls, they play with a lot of spirit and are a hard nosed defensive team.

But they've acted like giant gaping vags' this series.

tomtucker
05-13-2013, 03:29 AM
I like the Bulls, they play with a lot of spirit and are a hard nosed defensive team.

But they've acted like giant gaping vags' this series.

:eek: :wtf:...........*google search*.........*Librarian mad at me*

plowking
05-13-2013, 03:34 AM
Why would Lebron get fined for flopping on a push after the whistle? He did the same thing Reggie Miller used to do when he got under people's skin.

That's what I find hilarious. Play had stopped. Flopping has nothing to do with it anymore. :oldlol:

Bulls fans honestly have the same attitude as New York fans for the most part. They think everyone is against them, that everyone is a hater and that they are always relevant. One of the worst fanbases on this forum. Not sure about real life, but it certainly holds true for this forum.

plowking
05-13-2013, 03:37 AM
Notice how none of these chumps say anything back to this post?^^^^^^^

I think its because no one wants to talk to you.

2swift4u
05-13-2013, 04:59 AM
after watching Tom Thibodeau's post game press conference I can see now why his players act like little children on the court! Not a good role model imo. As a coach you should have calmed down by the time of the post game press interviews and make professional statements.

poido123
05-13-2013, 05:23 AM
That's what I find hilarious. Play had stopped. Flopping has nothing to do with it anymore. :oldlol:

Bulls fans honestly have the same attitude as New York fans for the most part. They think everyone is against them, that everyone is a hater and that they are always relevant. One of the worst fanbases on this forum. Not sure about real life, but it certainly holds true for this forum.

:rolleyes:

That's a statement coming from a fan of an organisation that is being catered to by the refs...

If you were on the other end of it, you would have something to say too.
Tell me something we don't know, Heat and Bulls fans hate each other well most do...We say the same about your fanbase, yet you make a statement like that when 80% of your fans are Lebron or last 3 year fans? :oldlol: Having our living legend hanging in your rafters is an embarassment, Heat organisation and it's fans suck.

poido123
05-13-2013, 05:27 AM
after watching Tom Thibodeau's post game press conference I can see now why his players act like little children on the court! Not a good role model imo. As a coach you should have calmed down by the time of the post game press interviews and make professional statements.

Fcuk that.

Tom is all in and supports his players 100%. The fact that he shares the sentiments of his team, shows his belief and passion for the Bulls. Sure, players can get out of hand with their passion, and I'm sure he's pointed out when not to step over a line, but he won't stop them from believing, nor will he discourage them showing passion and shaking up this team of primadonnas who don't like to get dirty...Poor babies

No_Look604
05-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Do you really think Lebron gives a shit if hes fined?

He wipes his ass with 1000$ bills.

im gonna take a wild guess and bet lebron didn't try get in his face after and if he did he full well knew he'd be held back.

biiich made

plowking
05-13-2013, 05:36 AM
:rolleyes:

That's a statement coming from a fan of an organisation that is being catered to by the refs...

If you were on the other end of it, you would have something to say too.
Tell me something we don't know, Heat and Bulls fans hate each other well most do...We say the same about your fanbase, yet you make a statement like that when 80% of your fans are Lebron or last 3 year fans? :oldlol: Having our living legend hanging in your rafters is an embarassment, Heat organisation and it's fans suck.

Why were you so upset about my comments saying the refs were favoring you guys in game 1 then if you do the exact same thing? My whole shtick that game thread was to prove a point, and its going down to the tee.

You think you got bad calls, I think we got bad calls. What now?

I don't care about the Lebron fans. Its also rich that comes from a Bulls fan seeing as the majority of your global support comes from Michael Jordan fans. Don't knock player fans when your team is built off them.

I've never seen the Heat fans in the stadium cheer an injury, or clap when the opponent is hurt, nor have I heard of any death threats being made to our opponents. This is the case with Chicago. So what exactly makes us worse than these fans?

plowking
05-13-2013, 05:37 AM
Fcuk that.

Tom is all in and supports his players 100%. The fact that he shares the sentiments of his team, shows his belief and passion for the Bulls. Sure, players can get out of hand with their passion, and I'm sure he's pointed out when not to step over a line, but he won't stop them from believing, nor will he discourage them showing passion and shaking up this team of primadonnas who don't like to get dirty...Poor babies

We're primadonnas yet most fans on here complain about us being too physical?

Remix
05-13-2013, 05:44 AM
If I learned anything from ISH it's that 4 posters on an internet message boards represents an entire organizations fanbase. God damn some of you people are absolutely stupid.

poido123
05-13-2013, 06:24 AM
Why were you so upset about my comments saying the refs were favoring you guys in game 1 then if you do the exact same thing? My whole shtick that game thread was to prove a point, and its going down to the tee.

You think you got bad calls, I think we got bad calls. What now?

I don't care about the Lebron fans. Its also rich that comes from a Bulls fan seeing as the majority of your global support comes from Michael Jordan fans. Don't knock player fans when your team is built off them.

I've never seen the Heat fans in the stadium cheer an injury, or clap when the opponent is hurt, nor have I heard of any death threats being made to our opponents. This is the case with Chicago. So what exactly makes us worse than these fans?

What injuries have the Bulls had on court for Heat to cheer? IOve heard Heat fans cheer when Bulls player gets hurt/fouled hard, what games are you watching :rolleyes:

We have two different fans, the ones on here and the ones at games. The ones on here troll, are arrogant(running their mouth like they have been long time fans :rolleyes:) Rub in every victory, complain about refs when they lose yet they have the refs backing to get them through series lol Just less obvious if Bulls get a few calls here and there. They have a high number of trolls compared to real fans. Longtime Heat fans are few compared to the new fanbase before the rockshow joined up.The game fans have been atrocious, we've all seen that chick and her douchebag man sticking her finger up at noah, and trashing him. Looks like a rent-a-crowd at Heat games. All those fans come accross so fake and arrogant.

poido123
05-13-2013, 06:27 AM
We're primadonnas yet most fans on here complain about us being too physical?

What?

Think you made that up.

plowking
05-13-2013, 07:04 AM
What injuries have the Bulls had on court for Heat to cheer? IOve heard Heat fans cheer when Bulls player gets hurt/fouled hard, what games are you watching :rolleyes:

We have two different fans, the ones on here and the ones at games. The ones on here troll, are arrogant(running their mouth like they have been long time fans :rolleyes:) Rub in every victory, complain about refs when they lose yet they have the refs backing to get them through series lol Just less obvious if Bulls get a few calls here and there. They have a high number of trolls compared to real fans. Longtime Heat fans are few compared to the new fanbase before the rockshow joined up.The game fans have been atrocious, we've all seen that chick and her douchebag man sticking her finger up at noah, and trashing him. Looks like a rent-a-crowd at Heat games. All those fans come accross so fake and arrogant.

What does sticking up a finger at a player do? Nothing. Its not wishing harm to anyone. Its like when someone cuts you off in traffic and you flip them off. No harm done.

Bulls fans are cheering possible injuries and calling in death threats.

And again, Heat fans think we have been robbed of calls and you think the Bulls have. So I'll ask again, what now? You just responded with the same shit in regards to it. Your fans rubbed in the victory when you won, just so you know, and then you did the same shit, complained about the refs when you lost. Yet, not only your fans did, but your team actually did. And somehow we're the primadonnas? :oldlol:

russwest0
05-13-2013, 10:21 AM
So they fined the Bulls HC after they made sure that the refs ****ed their team over and cost them the game?

pegasus
05-13-2013, 10:27 AM
LeBron actually didn't flop this time, he was too focused on crying to the ref and was surprised and knocked off balance and didn't have time to stagger backwards so he just went with it.

I agree with this. He was caught off guard and didn't even have the time to think to flop and make the push seem worse than it was. He did however flop a couple times in game 1 in the fourth quarter (he looked so stupid and helpless trying to win that way) and at the end of the third game when Belinelli slightly bumped into him. I believe he also flopped once when one of the Bulls was shooting a FT. He was backing into Noah, and Noah stepped away, and LeQueen threw himself on the floor.

Scholar
05-13-2013, 10:43 AM

Are people just discovering this? :biggums:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-13-2013, 10:47 AM
I agree with this. He was caught off guard and didn't even have the time to think to flop and make the push seem worse than it was. He did however flop a couple times in game 1 in the fourth quarter (he looked so stupid and helpless trying to win that way) and at the end of the third game when Belinelli slightly bumped into him. I believe he also flopped once when one of the Bulls was shooting a FT. He was backing into Noah, and Noah stepped away, and LeQueen threw himself on the floor.

Noah flopped when Norris Cole touched him. Can't flop any worse than that.

poido123
05-13-2013, 11:02 AM

Can anyone post the clip of that incident? I'm almost certain Noah didn't flop on that.

And no he didn't just touch him, Noah should of thrown that midget into the ground and punched his head in.

plowking
05-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Can anyone post the clip of that incident? I'm almost certain Noah didn't flop on that.

And no he didn't just touch him, Noah should of thrown that midget into the ground and punched his head in.

Somehow a 6 foot, 180lbs player can knock down a 7 foot, 250lbs player in Noah, but when Lebron fell it was a flop?

FML this is hilarious. :oldlol:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-13-2013, 11:38 AM

:wtf: Calm down.

Nash
05-13-2013, 11:42 AM
In pegasus world, Miami and Lebron = Evil, they only do wrong. Whoever is facing Miami are exempt and can't do wrong.

Grown man has been trying to discredit Lebron for 6 years now.

poido123
05-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Somehow a 6 foot, 180lbs player can knock down a 7 foot, 250lbs player in Noah, but when Lebron fell it was a flop?

FML this is hilarious. :oldlol:

Huh? Noah didn't fall down u idiot.

Can someone post a clip so we can see it again...

He helped extenuate the fall and made it look worse than it was. However I had no issue with Mohammed being ejected

i think we are talking about 2 different things. I'm talking about the Chalmers one

poido123
05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
:wtf: Calm down.

Meh, not mad just stating that he deserved a beating.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Meh, not mad just stating that he deserved a beating.

For what? It was a slight push to free himself.

pegasus
05-13-2013, 12:33 PM

Cole clearly pushed Noah off when he was trying to deny the inbound pass. Noah tried to sell it, that's not flopping. That's why I said Lebron didn't flop when he got shoved by Nazr.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Cole clearly pushed Noah off when he was trying to deny the inbound pass. Noah tried to sell it, that's not flopping. That's why I said Lebron didn't flop when he got shoved by Nazr.

If you go by that definition, then very few players actually flop. Doesn't the NBA video on flopping actually say that exaggerating contact is considered a flop?

pegasus
05-13-2013, 02:25 PM
If you go by that definition, then very few players actually flop. Doesn't the NBA video on flopping actually say that exaggerating contact is considered a flop?
Lebron and CP3 are definitely among those very few players. They usually either initiate the contact and then flop or flop when there's absolutely no contact. Lebron did cut down on his flops in the regular season, but he turned it on big time now that he's playing against a great defensive team.

(e)
05-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Lebron definitely flopped when Marco bumped him towards the end of the game. He rolled like 10 feet into the camera men.

Bosh may of had the most obvious flop on that 50/50 ball with Noah. He didn't get it and just fell down.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Lebron and CP3 are definitely among those very few players. They usually either initiate the contact and then flop or flop when there's absolutely no contact. Lebron did cut down on his flops in the regular season, but he turned it on big time now that he's playing against a great defensive team.

Can you list these moments when Lebron flopped? The only three I can remember is when he was setting a screen and Noah ran into him, when Nazr pushed him, and when he fell out of bounds. But if we go by your definition, he "sold it". So I don't recall any incidents where he flopped.