PDA

View Full Version : MIA needs to trade Wade soon

jzek
05-13-2013, 08:11 PM
He's been hurt for two years now and his knees will never get better. Get someone serviceable in return now or regret it later.

DaSeba5
05-13-2013, 08:12 PM
No Heat fan would ever say that.

Patrick Chewing
05-13-2013, 08:13 PM

:lol

9erempiree
05-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Wade has no trade value and he's on the back end of his career.

Nobody wants to build around him. The only way I see him going to another team is by ring chasing. Why even do that, when he can do it with the Heat.

They won't trade him either.

#number6ix#
05-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Nah son never that... He can go on court with a walker... How easily they forget :smh:

Bandito
05-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Trade him to the Lakers, make Kobe retire and join him with Dwight and let the butthurt begin Miami!

Bandito
05-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Nah son never that... He can go on court with a walker... How easily they forget :smh:
Remember! April 2013:facepalm

jzek
05-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Wade has no trade value and he's on the back end of his career.

Nobody wants to build around him. The only way I see him going to another team is by ring chasing. Why even do that, when he can do it with the Heat.

They won't trade him either.

I know, it's sad. No one will say it publicly but executives know Wade is washed up. :( He's hurt last year and guess what, he's hurt again this year!

K Xerxes
05-13-2013, 08:16 PM

Yeah, but you know the LeBron bandwagoners deep inside don't want an injured Wade as a second option.

DaSeba5
05-13-2013, 08:17 PM

Wade is basically on the same level of Marino down here. He will retire a Heat player. He is the cornerstone of this franchise and will have a statue somewhere in front of the arena. You know who is a bandwagon fan when they say they want to trade him.

PJR
05-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Yes, lets trade him because he has a bone bruise. The Clippers should've traded Chris Paul when he was out for a month with his bone bruise as well.

OP is a ***got.

HeatFanSince88
05-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Wade is basically on the same level of Marino down here. He will retire a Heat player. He is the cornerstone of this franchise and will have a statue somewhere in front of the arena. You know who is a bandwagon fan when they say they want to trade him.

Stop siding with the haters just because your insecure of being labeled a stan.

Wade is the best Heat player of all-time, but he is playing like garbage. If Miami could get good value in return for him I don't see why they wouldn't. As is now, Ray Allen/Norris Cole/Shane Battier all bring more value.

Since LeBron joined Wades work ethnic has taken a huge hit and his jumpshot has suffered because of that.

Apogee
05-13-2013, 08:20 PM
OP you are an idiot. When did you star watching the Heat?

jzek
05-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Yes, lets trade him because he has a bone bruise. The Clippers should've traded Chris Paul when he was out for a month with his bone bruise as well.

OP is a ***got.

Wade was hurt last year in the playoffs and he's hurt again this year! LOL @ "bone bruise." Admit it, he'll never get healthy again and should be traded for a serviceable player.

Solefade
05-13-2013, 08:21 PM

True, but something will eventually have to be done here. Whether he takes even less money or not, Heat won't be able to dominate with Wade as a second option because of his dramatically declined level of play.

DaSeba5

Wade is the best Heat player of all-time, but he is playing like garbage. If Miami could get good value in return for him I don't see why they wouldn't. As is now, Ray Allen/Norris Cole/Shane Battier all bring more value.

Since LeBron joined Wades work ethnic has taken a huge hit and his jumpshot has suffered because of that.

I'm not siding with the haters at all and I don't try hard to be labeled a good Heat fan. I just try to be objective and reasonable. You don't call for Wade being traded. He's hurt right now. I understand he's hurt, but people said this last year, then he went off on Indy. You don't turn on your franchise players that easily.

Bandito

Wow just wow:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

jzek
05-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Wade is the best Heat player of all-time, but he is playing like garbage.

True, he ***WAS*** the best player in Heat's history but they have LBJ now and they need to pair him up with a more consistent player than Wade if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

True also that he is playing like garbage because like last year, he's hurt again! His knees always act up during the playoffs because he's old now and he needs to be traded for a healthier and more consistent player if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

MostHated305
05-13-2013, 08:23 PM

this.

bandwagon fans making real heat fans look bad

Replay32
05-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Wade has injuries, but I believe he coast through some games because he's in a position now that he knows he can.

When the Heat really need Wade to step up, I believe he will. Miami is not trading Wade. He's still a great SG.

jzek
05-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Anyone also notice how disinterested he is out there and how "lazy" he looks? Lazy passes, lazy shots, lazy body motion, lazy everything!

Patrick Chewing
05-13-2013, 08:26 PM

Not too many cornerstone players in the area, and trading them away won't help that city establish a better fanbase throughout the years to come. Marino is probably the only true Miami hero in that town with maybe a Jeff Conine coming in a close second.

If Wade stays, then there will be historic value to the franchise and Wade can become the first Heat legend.

Patrick Chewing
05-13-2013, 08:29 PM
True, he ***WAS*** the best player in Heat's history but they have LBJ now and they need to pair him up with a more consistent player than Wade if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

True also that he is playing like garbage because like last year, he's hurt again! His knees always act up during the playoffs because he's old now and he needs to be traded for a healthier and more consistent player if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

Lebron is more likely to leave this team before Wade ever does.

Wade is still better than any 6th man or bench player in the entire league. Lebron needs to realize that he can take a team to the Finals and win it all without superstars like Bosh and Wade. It all comes down to his heart.

jzek
05-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Don't get me wrong - Wade ***was*** a great player (top 3 SG in his prime) but he's been hurt for two straight playoffs now and that's a clear sign of old age/washed up. It's time for MIA and him to move on. Hell, Rockets parted ways with Olajuwon, Knicks with Ewing, Bulls with Jordan, etc.

DaSeba5
05-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Not too many cornerstone players in the area, and trading them away won't help that city establish a better fanbase throughout the years to come. Marino is probably the only true Miami hero in that town with maybe a Jeff Conine coming in a close second.

If Wade stays, then there will be historic value to the franchise and Wade can become the first Heat legend.

Wade is already a legend here. They even named the county after him one time. He's easily the 2nd most beloved athlete here and that says a lot in a football dominant city.

(e)
05-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Threads like this makes me question why I still post here

Wade ain't getting traded lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-13-2013, 08:33 PM
We know what Bosh and LeBron are worth come 2014. What about Wade, tho?

All Net
05-13-2013, 08:34 PM
He's hurt but he's the heart of sole of that team

el gringos
05-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Toronto gets dWade

Ny gets Bargnani and Anthony

Miami gets derozen and chandler

Patrick Chewing
05-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Toronto gets dWade

Joel Anthony? YES!!!!

bdreason
05-13-2013, 08:41 PM

No he isn't.

LeBron is the best player, and Bosh is the emotional leader.

Wade is now the guy everyone hopes will at least show up in big games.

LongLiveTheKing
05-13-2013, 08:46 PM
D-Wade should never be traded EVER.

Psycho
05-13-2013, 08:57 PM

So Wade is the center of the bottom of the Miami Heat's collective feet? :facepalm

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-13-2013, 08:58 PM
So Wade is the center of the bottom of the Miami Heat's collective feet? :facepalm

Frozen1
05-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Two months ago people were saying that wade was only behind Lebron, Durant and Kobe.

Now he is borderline garbage.

Talkin' bout overreacting.

Goldrush25
05-13-2013, 09:00 PM
I can see why people say Apr 2013 with threads like this.

More knee jerk reaction. Wade will prove his worth at some point during this playoff run.

aj1987
05-13-2013, 09:08 PM

He averaged 23/5/4/2/1 on 46% last playoffs :facepalm. This season prior to the playoffs, he was averaging 21/5/5/2/1 on 52% :facepalm. He's does get hurt a lot, but he does show up when needed.

The Nets
05-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Wade is seriously done, Id take Tyreke Evans over this washed up trash nowadays.

Magic 32
05-13-2013, 09:21 PM
If it happens the Coup d'

leopoldstotch
05-13-2013, 09:41 PM
http://show-me-your-tds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Reverend Hoops
05-13-2013, 09:44 PM
Wade is seriously done, Id take Tyreke Evans over this washed up trash nowadays.

But would you take Joe Johnson over him?:lol

FLDFSU
05-13-2013, 09:48 PM

:applause:

wfb
05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
No.

LongLiveTheKing
05-13-2013, 09:50 PM
:oldlol:

Le Shaqtus
05-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Wade's got a shitty attitude on and off the court but there's no doubt he's staying a Heat until he retires and will probably be their greatest player, he's done so much for that franchise. LeBron will come and go but Wade is there to stay.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Wade's got a shitty attitude on and off the court but there's no doubt he's staying a Heat until he retires and will probably be their greatest player, he's done so much for that franchise. LeBron will come and go but Wade is there to stay.

I believe LeBron will stay in Miami for the rest of his career.

Kingwillball
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
Wade is injured, 2 months ago he was playing like a top 5 player in the league. I have a feeling this thread will be Bumped in ECF or the Finals.

Le Shaqtus
05-13-2013, 10:08 PM

If they can keep a good team around him he'll stay (don't forget Wade is declining), but if they don't he's gone for sure. You never know with guys like LeBron though, first he promises you championships and then he has a one hour special telling everyone where he's running off to play.

Miami is a good fit for LeBron but I personally don't see him staying there for the rest of his career.

SevereUpInHere
05-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Joel Anthony? YES!!!!

:oldlol: His best one yet!

GrapeApe
05-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Wade is injured, 2 months ago he was playing like a top 5 player in the league. I have a feeling this thread will be Bumped in ECF or the Finals.

This. Every time the "Wade's done" chatter starts he inevitably goes off. It's been like clockwork for the last 5 years or so. I expect him to have a very strong ECF (assuming his knee improves).

HoopsFanNumero1
05-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Inb4 he wins Finals MVP.

bdreason
05-13-2013, 10:35 PM
This. Every time the "Wade's done" chatter starts he inevitably goes off. It's been like clockwork for the last 5 years or so. I expect him to have a very strong ECF (assuming his knee improves).

The fact that there is chatter every year is the problem. He's in a great position now, because LeBron and Bosh can handle the Eastern Conference on their own... but that may not always be the case.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if the Heat lose a EC playoff series with Wade "hurt" or not playing well. What if it happens twice? At what point does LeBron start looking for another sidekick?

longtime lurker
05-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Unless they trade Wade for Kevin Durant or Lebron James it still won't be enough help to convince Lebron to stay.

Raymone
05-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Unless they trade Wade for Kevin Durant or Lebron James it still won't be enough help to convince Lebron to stay.

What makes you think LeBron needs any help?

El Kabong
05-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Probably need to start playing him like Ginobili. 20-25 minutes a night, they're good enough that they can handle most teams with him playing that much. If he needs to play 30+ occasionally in a close one, then fine, but most nights, only half a game so he's still got some juice for the playoffs.

The JKidd Kid
05-13-2013, 10:57 PM

:roll: Fake fan alert. You dont see Lakers fans saying trade Kobe or Spurs fans saying trade Duncan. No real fan would say to trade Wade, whose name has almost become synonymous with "Miami Heat".

Derka
05-13-2013, 10:58 PM
What makes you think LeBron needs any help?

The fact that he's wearing a Miami Heat jersey.

plowking
05-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Probably need to start playing him like Ginobili. 20-25 minutes a night, they're good enough that they can handle most teams with him playing that much. If he needs to play 30+ occasionally in a close one, then fine, but most nights, only half a game so he's still got some juice for the playoffs.

That's what I'm thinking.

He'd cause havoc against the second string teams. Although this would require us getting a good defensive SG who can run and play the passing lanes in the starting squad, if we do decide to bring him off the bench.
Our main strength is overrunning teams, and getting out on those fast breaks. Yeah, Mike Miller is good enough to be a spot up shooter, but he won't let us get out to good starts and really pressure teams to get easy wins.

bdreason
05-13-2013, 11:03 PM
:roll: Fake fan alert. You dont see Lakers fans saying trade Kobe or Spurs fans saying trade Duncan. No real fan would say to trade Wade, whose name has almost become synonymous with "Miami Heat".

I have plenty of die hard Lakers fans, and they would trade Kobe away in a heartbeat if it meant winning more titles. The NBA is a player driven league though, and most the fans are player-fans, not team-fans. You see a lot more sensibility in sports like Football and Baseball, where players come and go, and fans generally support whatever makes the team better.

WayOfWade
05-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Same thing was said last year, and was said quite a lot this year. Some idiots even thought they should start Ray Allen over him. But Wade has always been able to overcome doubters and prove that's he's still elite. I believe much like how the Heat came back to form against the Bulls, so will Wade as the playoffs go on.

Raymone
05-13-2013, 11:07 PM
The fact that he's wearing a Miami Heat jersey.

The Miami Heat? All I see is a lucky ass franchise that was revived by the GOAT and finally given their first ring in I don't know how many years thanks to LeBron.

Derka
05-13-2013, 11:13 PM
The Miami Heat? All I see is a lucky ass franchise that was revived by the GOAT and finally given their first ring in I don't know how many years thanks to LeBron.

Well, it was their first ring in all of about six years if you'd been paying attention to the League outside of the part that hangs out in Lebron's shorts.

And furthermore, that's just the point: Lebron had to join the Heat because he couldn't get the ring on his own in Cleveland. He pretty much confirmed this himself after beating the Celtics in 2011 and then again in 2012 after they won it all.

305Baller
05-13-2013, 11:15 PM
Wade will retire a Heat. He aint going anywhere.

:coleman:

El Kabong
05-13-2013, 11:21 PM
That's what I'm thinking.

He'd cause havoc against the second string teams. Although this would require us getting a good defensive SG who can run and play the passing lanes in the starting squad, if we do decide to bring him off the bench.
Our main strength is overrunning teams, and getting out on those fast breaks. Yeah, Mike Miller is good enough to be a spot up shooter, but he won't let us get out to good starts and really pressure teams to get easy wins.
Yep, it'll be hard for you guys to find a decent starter though. Don't have much to play with in terms of assets, no draft picks and little money to spend. Could probably get someone like Ronnie Brewer cheap.

kamil
05-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Wade will retire a bitch. He aint going anywhere.

Fixed that for ya.

305Baller
05-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Fixed that for ya.

I see what you did there.

Pointguard
05-14-2013, 12:04 AM

Welcome to 2013, April.

305Baller
05-14-2013, 12:09 AM
Welcome to 2013, April.

Look, the ony way Wade is traded is if he has a falling out with Bronzy. Thats just the way it is.

:pimp:

Lebron23
05-14-2013, 02:05 AM
I hope they rest him in Game 5. Wade is playing hurt.

Trollsmasher
05-14-2013, 02:09 AM
I hope they rest him in Game 5. Wade is playing hurt.
He has deep bone bruises. He will be banged up for the rest of the playoffs.

MetsPackers
05-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Toronto gets dWade

You fvcking dickhead :roll: :roll: :roll:

You had to fvcking slip a Bargs to NY trade scenario in there when literally 0 trade scenarios had been posted so far :roll:

You sir are a truly dedicated bargs stan/troll

willds09
05-14-2013, 03:10 AM
what a dumb thread, and my shit gets closed:facepalm

Crafty
05-14-2013, 03:13 AM
If you're really a heat fan you wouldn't say that

secund2nun
05-14-2013, 03:25 AM
If the 49ers could let go of Joe Montana no one is safe.

imnew09
05-14-2013, 03:41 AM
it's like those stupid Lakers bandwagon saying Lakers need to amnesty Kobe :facepalm

Little that they know, their names resemble the whole fken city

DrunkenDave
05-14-2013, 03:45 AM
I have plenty of die hard Lakers fans, and they would trade Kobe away in a heartbeat if it meant winning more titles. The NBA is a player driven league though, and most the fans are player-fans, not team-fans. You see a lot more sensibility in sports like Football and Baseball, where players come and go, and fans generally support whatever makes the team better.

Same in football, or soccer as americans call it. I mean how the **** can I be a team fan, if I want a player to stay even though my team could do better via a trade? Makes no sense. It's a business after all.
My personal opinion is thought that Wade should just get a smaller contract after this one. There is no actual need to trade him.

madmax
05-14-2013, 04:05 AM

:applause: :bowdown:

el gringos
05-14-2013, 05:14 AM
You fvcking dickhead :roll: :roll: :roll:

You had to fvcking slip a Bargs to NY trade scenario in there when literally 0 trade scenarios had been posted so far :roll:

You sir are a truly dedicated bargs stan/troll
Sorry for hurting your feelings with a trade propsal in a thread titled "Miami needs to trade Wade soon"

Chalmers/cole
Derozen/ray-ray
Lebron/miller
Bosh/haslem
Chandler/birdman

Doesn't look too bad though

Doranku
05-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Crazy, Kobe had won 3 rings by the time Wade came into the league and he'll probably still be playing after Wade's bum ass retires. :roll:

Unforgiven
05-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Wade will come good. Just like UD, Wade is part of the Heat family, it would take extreme circumstances for him not to retire a Heat player.

Objectively I can see why people would want to trade him, out of the big 3 he is the oldest, and arguably least important, but it just ain't happening.

diamenz
05-14-2013, 07:52 AM
when wade is gone, bron will be hopeless again. i see him joining kobe in the race for ring stacking.

i mean, the best predictor of future behavior is past, right?

nerds
05-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Said it before Wade & filler for McGee and Iggy (S&T)!

Nuggets need a go to scorer big time, Miami get crazy with Iggy and McGee...

Dragonyeuw
05-14-2013, 08:45 AM
When the big 3 first joined, Bosh was the x-factor because while you knew what to expect from Lebron and Wade, Bosh had to make the biggest individual sacrifice in terms of stats and role. Now, I'd say Wade is the x-factor, clearly it's Lebron's team now and Bosh has found his niche. Wade on the other hand, is still capable of playing at a high level but he's injury-prone and that has hurt his consistency in terms of what you can expect from him nowadays.

I have to wonder, injuries aside, if being demoted by Lebron's presence has taken away some of his 'alpha mojo'....

RedMax
05-14-2013, 09:29 AM
OP are you a Heat fan or a Lebron fan?

I don't think any Heat fan - at least from SoFlo - will ever say this nonsense.

Wade could be walking on crutches and he'd still retire in Miami.

Deal with it.

AirFederer
05-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Crazy, Kobe had won 3 rings by the time Wade came into the league and he'll probably still be playing after Wade's bum ass retires. :roll:
:no: :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-14-2013, 10:57 AM

Kobe single-handedly won 3 rings? C'mon son. :coleman:

el gringos
05-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Said it before Wade & filler for McGee and Iggy (S&T)!

Nuggets need a go to scorer big time, Miami get crazy with Iggy and McGee...
You can't combine a player (McGee) to a player being signed and traded (igoudala)

Lord Leoshes
05-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Sure lets trade every player that gets injured. :facepalm

Dray n Klay
10-11-2016, 02:07 AM

Papaya Petee
10-11-2016, 09:12 AM
:roll: :roll: Funny how that worked out huh?

Doranku
10-11-2016, 09:34 AM
:roll: :roll: Funny how that worked out huh?

Yeah it is. In 2013 when I made that post, the Miami Heat had LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh.

Now you guys have Goran Dragic, Justice Winslow, and Hassan Whiteside. :roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
10-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Yeah it is. In 2013 when I made that post, the Miami Heat had LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh.

Now you guys have Goran Dragic, Justice Winslow, and Hassan Whiteside. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Miami will still make the PO's (barring injuries) and Lakers will go to the lottery for the 4th season in a row.

Wade will still be a productive player at 35, while Kobe was a bum.

:cheers:

Doranku
10-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Miami will still make the PO's (barring injuries)

LOL

and Lakers will go to the lottery for the 4th season in a row.

The Lakers will honestly probably finish as a higher seed than the Heat this year.

Wade will still be a productive player at 35, while Kobe was a bum.

:cheers:

Kobe at 34 was playing 45 mpg trying to drag the corpse of Steve Nash and Dwight Howard's clown ass into the playoffs. Wade, from ages 30-32, was riding LeBron's coattails while sitting out every other game. :roll:

aj1987
10-11-2016, 04:00 PM
LOL
Great argument.

The Lakers will honestly probably finish as a higher seed than the Heat this year.
The Lakers are going to be atrocious defensively. If you think adding Deng and Mozgov is going to help your teams defensive issues, you aren't looking at the bigger picture. Them dudes would've thrived alongside a superstar, not a bunch of kids.

Kobe at 34 was playing 45 mpg trying to drag the corpse of Steve Nash and Dwight Howard's clown ass into the playoffs. Wade, from ages 30-32, was riding LeBron's coattails while sitting out every other game. :roll:
And yet, dude BARELY made the PO's with a 2x MVP, a 3x DPOY, a 1x DPOY, and a bunch of other All-Stars (including one of the Euro GOAT's), while Wade comfortably won 48 with a worse roster. Isn't that what you call statpadding?

From an older post of mine:

The games in which Dwight got more than 10 FGA's, the Lakers went 30-9. Dwight averaged 23/14/2/1/3 on excellent efficiency in those games. 12-25 in games in which he got 10 or fewer FGA's (12/12/2 in these games). Kobe should've tried to involve Dwight more. In the Lakers' wins, Kobe averaged 25/6/7 on 48%. He averaged almost 2 whole assists more in the wins.

MP.Trey
10-11-2016, 07:55 PM

You had Kobe, Dwight, Pau, Artest and Steve Nash.

Now you have Luol Deng, Jordan Clarkson, D'Angelo Russell and Timofey Mozgov.

Smoke117
10-11-2016, 08:13 PM
This sad, sad kobe stan Doranku...piling up the cringe. :oldlol:

Papaya Petee
10-12-2016, 10:55 AM

And since you made that post the Lakers managed to pile up some of the worst seasons in franchise history with Kobe taking up 30 million a year in salary shooting like 35% from the field :roll:

While Wade at 34 just led a roster much worse to Kobe's in 2013 to 48 wins and was a Whiteside injury from ECF. (Not even going to mention Bosh's injury)

Doranku
10-12-2016, 06:07 PM
This sad, sad kobe stan Doranku...piling up the cringe. :oldlol:

This is rich coming from someone whose entire posting history consists of angsty, drunken rambling. :oldlol: ****ing dysfunctional degenerate loser.

Great argument.

The Lakers are going to be atrocious defensively. If you think adding Deng and Mozgov is going to help your teams defensive issues, you aren't looking at the bigger picture. Them dudes would've thrived alongside a superstar, not a bunch of kids.

The Heat will be just as bad offensively as the Lakers are defensively.

And yet, dude BARELY made the PO's with a 2x MVP, a 3x DPOY, a 1x DPOY, and a bunch of other All-Stars (including one of the Euro GOAT's), while Wade comfortably won 48 with a worse roster. Isn't that what you call statpadding?

From an older post of mine:

The games in which Dwight got more than 10 FGA's, the Lakers went 30-9. Dwight averaged 23/14/2/1/3 on excellent efficiency in those games. 12-25 in games in which he got 10 or fewer FGA's (12/12/2 in these games). Kobe should've tried to involve Dwight more. In the Lakers' wins, Kobe averaged 25/6/7 on 48%. He averaged almost 2 whole assists more in the wins.

Spoken like someone who clearly didn't watch that Laker team play, at all. The 2x MVP was a literal corpse who was injured all season, the "Euro GOAT" and 3x DPOY were riddled with injuries all season, 1x DPOY MWP was trash by this point, and the "bunch of other All-Stars" consist of 1-year before retiring Antawn Jamison. :rolleyes:

Kobe did a fine job of involving Dwight. His inability to stay out of foul trouble and his inability to take care of the ball had more to do with Dwight's "low" shot attempts, even though his FGAs were pretty consistent with what they were in Orlando.

But yeah, keep staring at box score stats and pretend to know what you're talking about. Seems to be the norm for fans these days. :rolleyes: