PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose : True story shown in the picture.

imnew09
05-14-2013, 12:56 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936233_524981814230600_645363017_n.jpg

SyRyanYang
05-14-2013, 12:57 AM
Gorillas are frightening, we get it.

NumberSix
05-14-2013, 12:57 AM
True story.

tazb
05-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Excellent post.

willds09
05-14-2013, 01:01 AM
I think derrick rose been paid off by david stern to not play.

NumberSix
05-14-2013, 01:05 AM
I think derrick rose been paid off by david stern to not play.
I think you're stupid.

willds09
05-14-2013, 03:11 AM
I think you're stupid.
I think you are mentally insane

SewerUrchin
05-14-2013, 03:12 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qx70hg.png

therammingman
05-14-2013, 03:14 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936233_524981814230600_645363017_n.jpg

i literally lold

willds09
05-14-2013, 03:18 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qx70hg.png
not funny.

La Frescobaldi
05-14-2013, 03:18 AM
We should see results of testing for HGH and other substances

tomtucker
05-14-2013, 03:19 AM
Derrick Rose vs. one silverback Gorilla.......who wins ?

SewerUrchin
05-14-2013, 03:25 AM
not funny.

Aw come on. Wouldn't it be great if you could blame the Allstate mayhem guy instead of Stern conspiracies and the refs for once?

Shepseskaf
05-14-2013, 05:56 AM
I'm still amazed that he wouldn't even put on the uniform and give his team a couple of minutes, just to boost the morale.

He better be at MVP-level from day 1 next season.

uoykcuf
05-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Aw come on. Wouldn't it be great if you could blame the Allstate mayhem guy instead of Stern conspiracies and the refs for once?

:oldlol: :roll:

sad troll is sad, albeit at least consistent :lol

Scholar
05-14-2013, 11:28 AM
:roll: Good post, OP.

Spaulding
05-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Did anyone else see Game 2 where Rose asked for a piece of candy.

He was handed a jar full of colorful candies and he was picking through....this was DURING the Bulls being manhandled by the Heat.

Was truly sad. I am dead serious, someone back me up on this.

Solefade
05-14-2013, 01:32 PM

He was handed a jar full of colorful candies and he was picking through....this was DURING the Bulls being manhandled by the Heat.

You're seriously going to nitpick what he's doing on the bench? :facepalm

nathanjizzle
05-14-2013, 01:32 PM

yes he was eating lifesavers. what would you like him to do?

HoopsFanNumero1
05-14-2013, 01:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ADRvv3Ogs

This is pathetic. How do you just sit on the bench fully healthy while your team is under-manned.

Spaulding
05-14-2013, 01:58 PM
yes he was eating lifesavers. what would you like him to do?

I would like him to be talking to the players on the bench. Standing up. Cheering the team on.

Did not see anyone else get candy, so why does he?

tomtucker
05-14-2013, 02:08 PM
he sure loves his candy........got a cute box for them and all

beastee
05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
As mad as I am that he wouldn't man up and come back...That image is absolutely correct. He would have gotten murdered if he came back and put up 15/4/2 on 35% shooting. As long as he is healthy and a boss next year, I think he can salvage his reputation. Winning cures a lot.

Pointguard
05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
I would like him to be talking to the players on the bench. Standing up. Cheering the team on.

Did not see anyone else get candy, so why does he?
You guys are losing your minds over this.

If he was was talking to the players on the bench then you guys would have created a thread "Rose talks to himself on bench... . Rose drinks playing guys Gatorade... . Rose farts on bench in street clothes... ."

I saw Rose cheering them on in another clip... And you know for sure that nobody else can have candy? The Bulls had the most notorious gum chewer in the history of the sport. I used to feel sorry for the gum when Jordon chewed it. Where are gum rights people when you need them!

You don't know obsessed you all sound. And don't tell me you're not obsessed, you're so obsessed that you imagine you saw people on the bench.

Spaulding
05-14-2013, 02:40 PM
You guys are losing your minds over this.

If he was was talking to the players on the bench then you guys would have created a thread "Rose talks to himself on bench... . Rose drinks playing guys Gatorade... . Rose farts on bench in street clothes... ."

I saw Rose cheering them on in another clip... And you know for sure that nobody else can have candy? The Bulls had the most notorious gum chewer in the history of the sport. I used to feel sorry for the gum when Jordon chewed it. Where are gum rights people when you need them!

You don't know obsessed you all sound. And don't tell me you're not obsessed, you're so obsessed that you imagine you saw people on the bench.

Rose needs to take a look into the mirror, you do also.

Both mentally weak.

No candy for Rose, shouldnt be enjoying himself....he supposed to be hurt.

theaussieguy
05-14-2013, 02:46 PM

This is pathetic. How do you just sit on the bench fully healthy while your team is under-manned.

lmao i cant be certain but it looks like hes trying to eat candy without anyone knowing then he looks up and maybe sees that hes on screen and he suddenly just pauses and is like oh shit, i was seen.

Pointguard
05-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Rose needs to take a look into the mirror, you do also.

Both mentally weak.

No candy for Rose, shouldnt be enjoying himself....he supposed to be hurt.

Ahhh you mad cause Rose got some candy and makes his own decisions and you have to live with them and whine like a little baby hyena. One day you too can be strong enough to get your own candy and not cry because Rose decided he will not play and eat his candy too. You see, it takes strength to not listen to whining babies when they think they should control your candy intake.

(e)
05-14-2013, 04:22 PM
You guys see Shump is having an MRI on his repaired knee?

Hmm. I'd like to be the first to thank Rose for taking his time and making sure he's 100%.

(e)
05-14-2013, 04:25 PM
You guys are clowns, he grabbed some gum. Lol

HoopsFanNumero1
05-14-2013, 04:55 PM
You guys see Shump is having an MRI on his repaired knee?

Hmm. I'd like to be the first to thank Rose for taking his time and making sure he's 100%.

How is that related to his ACL injury? You guys act like he'll never getting injured again just because he sat out the season. I don't understand how anyone defends this dude. His team is undermanned and he's eating candy on the bench :facepalm

jzek
05-14-2013, 04:57 PM

LOL, no way! You have got to be making this up!!! Where's the YouTube vid or screenshot?!?! :wtf:

Spaulding
05-14-2013, 05:02 PM
LOL, no way! You have got to be making this up!!! Where's the YouTube vid or screenshot?!?! :wtf:

Someone posted this video.

But thats not even what I saw, this video must have been another time.

jzek
05-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Someone posted this video.

But thats not even what I saw, this video must have been another time.

Wow. I don't think Jordan or even Kobe would be sifting through a tupperware of Lifesaver's during a timeout when their team is getting r4ped in the playoffs. I imagine Jordan choking the life out of Stacey King.

SamuraiSWISH
05-14-2013, 05:22 PM
You guys are clowns, he grabbed some gum. Lol
My exact thoughts. It was gum. He's not sitting there enjoying a bag of sour patch kids. These clowns looking for anything to get on Rose case because they are frustrated and upset that he isn't playing yet.

Spaulding
05-15-2013, 07:47 AM
My exact thoughts. It was gum. He's not sitting there enjoying a bag of sour patch kids. These clowns looking for anything to get on Rose case because they are frustrated and upset that he isn't playing yet.

I could care less if he comes back.

Feel sorry for Bulls fans that their MVP is mentally weak and is eating candy while their team tries to win a playoff game(s).

Kaspah
05-15-2013, 09:06 AM
I could care less if he comes back.

Feel sorry for Bulls fans that their MVP is mentally weak and is eating candy while their team tries to win a playoff game(s).

I live in Chicago.

I play a lot of ball.

I watch a lot of Bulls games.

Our team leader is not mentally weak.

Real Chicago fans are not upset whatsoever about his decision to wait.

With or without d rose, this bulls squad was not making noise in the playoffs. I said it so long ago during the regular season he otta just wait til next season, as there is nothing to gain this season given the circumstances.

So you, fakkit, can stfu and mind ya own dayum beezniss.

Grey Dawn
05-15-2013, 09:09 AM
You're all losers. Get outta your Mom's basements for an hour or two and get some sunlight.

deja vu
05-15-2013, 09:12 AM
10/10. Will read again. :lol

bettalaylow
05-15-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm still amazed that he wouldn't even put on the uniform and give his team a couple of minutes, just to boost the morale.

He better be at MVP-level from day 1 next season.

THIS next season he has to put up 20+ points and 8+ assists and lead the Bulls to 50+ wins for this stain to be washed away.