PDA

View Full Version : PAUK / RIPTHEKIK - Role-switch on the subject of Lebron for a sec:

CavaliersFTW
05-20-2013, 08:30 PM
I want to see an HONEST and REASONABLE post from both of you on the subject of Lebron James;

Pauk, typically it seems like you think Lebron can do no wrong, so I want to hear what you believe are some of the things Lebron still needs to work on to improve his game? As we all know, nobody is perfect, so what stands out to you as his most obvious flaws or at the very least, facets that still have room for improvement? (IE, basketball fans are generally aware Jordan early in his career wasn't a consistent perimeter threat, Kobe early in his career dribbled too much, etc). What are some of the worst / most embarrassing things he's done throughout his career?

Ripthekik, typically it seems like you think Lebron can do no right, so what are some of the things you marvel at or are most impressed by when you watch Lebron James in action? What are some of the things he does that you just know most players in the league that have come and gone can't seem to duplicate? Is there anything you are particularly impressed by? What are some of his best moments throughout his career?

aaaand go!

Real Men Wear Green
05-20-2013, 08:32 PM
It shouldn't be important to you to see reasonable posts from trolls and/or obsessive fans. By their very nature it's not what they do.

Solefade
05-20-2013, 08:35 PM
this will be good and full of nonsense

HoopsFanNumero1
05-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Why're you giving these trolls more attention?

Wang Zhi Zhi
05-20-2013, 08:37 PM
in 4 goat thread:applause: :applause:

Uncle Drew
05-20-2013, 08:38 PM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Dave3
05-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Prediction.

Pauk - I wish he shot more and went for 50 point games to shut the haters up.

Ripthetik - I'm impressed by the fact that he defers to superior clutch players to win games for him. It's commendable that he knows he's a choker and passes to Ray Allen and Wade more.

Thorn
05-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Regardless of what they say it'll still be seen as trolling.

#number6ix#
05-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Pauk may go for this but no way in hell will rip give lebron props

tikay0
05-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Dis Gon B Gud.

Solefade
05-20-2013, 08:43 PM

This. :lol

CavaliersFTW
05-20-2013, 08:46 PM
I think if one obliges (whether it be Pauk or Rip), the other should be civil and also oblige - at least I hope so :confusedshrug:

daj0264
05-20-2013, 08:48 PM
the only thing lebron does good is be big and strong.

Ne 1
05-20-2013, 08:49 PM
You do know that pauk blamed Wade for being too ball dominate for LeBron's performance in the 2011 Finals?

tazb
05-20-2013, 08:50 PM
ripthekik is gonna say he can't win without two all-stars in their prime, went to Miami to ring chase, etc.

CavaliersFTW
05-20-2013, 08:52 PM
I have faith that both of these posters can come up with a good response :cheers:

Ne 1
05-20-2013, 08:56 PM
You do know that pauk blamed Wade for being too ball dominate for LeBron's performance in the 2011 Finals?

All Net
05-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Least PauK talks basketball and backs up his reasons even if he is a Lebron homer.

red1
05-20-2013, 09:16 PM
I dont think rip has it in him to say something positive about the man who f*cked his mother

JimmyMcAdocious
05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Prob googling for an argument. I strongly believe both are incapable of fulfilling the thread's premise with their own coherent thoughts.

HEAT111
05-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Guys, Just going to announce it now. Pauk and Ripthekik are my alternate accounts.

CavaliersFTW
05-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Guys, Just going to announce it now. Pauk and Ripthekik are my alternate accounts.
Nice try

NBAller
05-20-2013, 09:36 PM
a whole thread for two people that are somewhat ridiculous....great.

CavaliersFTW
05-20-2013, 10:13 PM
I await your well thought out responses :cheers:

RoundMoundOfReb
05-20-2013, 10:14 PM
I dont think rip has it in him to say something positive about the man who f*cked his mother
:roll: :roll:

kNicKz
05-20-2013, 10:15 PM

him and lebron do have something in common

TonyMontana
05-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Ill save everyone the time.

Pauk: "LeBron could have performed better in the 2011 Finals.".

ripthekik: "Im impressed by how good LeBron is at teaming up with other stars and winning asteriked titles."

Jameerthefear
05-20-2013, 10:21 PM
Come on Rip. Maybewe can get like 9erempire and Mr. Jabbar on this too

RoundMoundOfReb
05-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Come on Rip. Maybewe can get like 9erempire and Mr. Jabbar on this too
9erempiree and Mr. Jabbar are just trolls. I think rip actually believes what he says.

Mrs I'm so Rad
05-20-2013, 10:24 PM
ripthekik is gonna say he can't win without two all-stars in their prime, went to Miami to ring chase, etc.

I think you misunderstood the topic, retard.

Mrs I'm so Rad
05-20-2013, 10:25 PM

Yeah reminds me of the Delonte story.

Doctor Rivers
05-20-2013, 10:31 PM

Dumbass confirmed.

scandisk_
05-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Gonna roll with RIP on this one :rockon:

c'mon brah!

HEAT111
05-21-2013, 12:10 AM
What's taking these guys so long. This isn't a press conference. :lol

eriX
05-21-2013, 12:14 AM
the most anticipated thread of the season? :applause: :applause:

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2013, 12:14 AM
What's taking these guys so long. This isn't a press conference. :lol
Based on the question, perhaps both are experiencing writers block? :lol Either that or they are coming up with some really good answers :rockon:

eriX
05-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Based on the question, perhaps both are experiencing writers block? :lol Either that or they are coming up with some really good answers :rockon:

rip with the 1.5k essay?

aburre21
05-21-2013, 12:26 AM
obviously Bron needs to work more on his mid range shot and not be scared to use it in game situations. Pull up jumpers, face up jumpers, teardrops as well

He also needs to get more comfortable making moves in the post. You can tell when he gets the ball in the post he thinks too much instead of just reacting. His post game is not instinctive and doesn't come natural so he looks awkward and out of place. His moves need to become more fluid

But i'm not Pauk or Ripthekik so you probably don't care about my opinion at at all :roll:

longtime lurker
05-21-2013, 12:31 AM
I would like to see Pauk talk about Lebron's 2011 meltdown and I'd like to see Ripthekik critique Lebron's game 6 performance against Boston last year :lol

KG215
05-21-2013, 12:35 AM
pauk will find a way to make it sound like he's critiquing LeBron's game, but actually it's a compliment, i.e. "he could be more selfish."

pauk
05-21-2013, 01:04 AM
lol... interesting, ill play...

Pauk, typically it seems like you think Lebron can do no wrong

You are confusing me with a hardcore Lebron stan or something... i am a huge fan of Lebrons game, but i am also a bigger fan of rational, logical and factual assumptions.... If there is anything Lebron really did wrong i will be the first one to notify it, if Lebron plays bad i sure will not commend him.... i am not that kindof a fan, sorry... i like Lebrons game, thats exactly where it all stops.... i can seem like a Lebron stan only to a Lebron cynic, which this forum is infested with....

so I want to hear what you believe are some of the things Lebron still needs to work on to improve his game? As we all know, nobody is perfect, so what stands out to you as his most obvious flaws or at the very least, facets that still have room for improvement? (IE, basketball fans are generally aware Jordan early in his career wasn't a consistent perimeter threat, Kobe early in his career dribbled too much, etc).

1. Freethrow shooting, i have been nagging about this since forever, its not until last week i finally heard him say his next goal was to become at least an 80% FT shooter... heard he started to work with Ray Allen aswell, thats good, about time...

2. Post game, he is still no Hakeem there, that sure is something he can improve and wants to keep improving.

3a. He is to unselfish for his own good sometimes, see 2011 Finals... and you know he will sometimes be on fire and score like 30 points in a half and then continue to pass

3b. Which brings us to here.... maybe its just me but sometimes i think perhaps he should stop messing around and play the role/position his mindset/intangibles is the most suitable for and which his talent/skills will cause the most damage against opposing defenses.... POINT-GUARD... He plays that anyways handling the ball alot, his game would not change, but the ball would just be in the hands of the best point-guard & player in his team and because of the starting spot & roster other PGs (which are tiny compared to Lebron) would cause a ridicilous mismatch and scramble the opposing defense constantly.... see Magic Johnson.... besides he would officially be free from the scrutiny a point-guard would normally not recieve like "passing to much" or "being to unselfish" or "passing when he should have shot" and so on.... that is basically a point-guards job at any time during a game...

What are some of the worst / most embarrassing things he's done throughout his career?

Lebron is generally a good guy on & of the court, but nobody is perfect... he has not done something dramatically or criminally wrong... but ofcourse like all of us he might say or do questionable things occasionally.... i do think he has handled himself pretty well compared to other superstars of his magnitude that have been in this league....

Of the court it obviously has to be the decision, he simply did it the wrong way... and ofcourse its only later he saw how bad that was and said he would have done it differently...

On the court it has to be the Finals vs Mavs, he was nowhere to be found... people say he choked, but dont you have to at least TRY to shoot the ball and fail for you to choke? Lebron didnt do that, he didnt do anything, he was passive, completely unagressive... i have seen almost every Lebron game and i have NEVER seen him play like this, it really seemed like he took a backseat to Wade, there is no other explanation, its not like he even played bad or shot bad, he just didnt do any of it, just threw the ball like a hot potato........ his decision making this series really pissed me of considering the circumstances...

longtime lurker
05-21-2013, 01:06 AM
pauk will find a way to make it sound like he's critiquing LeBron's game, but actually it's a compliment, i.e. "he could be more selfish."

He is to unselfish for his own good sometimes, see 2011 Finals

Nailed it! :oldlol:

Goldrush25
05-21-2013, 01:07 AM

That's called a backdoor compliment.

The other guy would likely respond with a backhanded compliment.

VIntageNOvel
05-21-2013, 01:07 AM

this
like when job interviewer ask you about what youre lacking :lol

edited:
lol nailed right away KG215, you read pauk like a book , and here he is writing another chapter of the book :lol

tikay0
05-21-2013, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by KG215

Originally Posted by pauk
He is to unselfish for his own good sometimes, see 2011 Finals

:applause:

tikay0
05-21-2013, 01:20 AM
RIPTHEKIK, where you at??? Teach these stans a lesson.

TheMarkMadsen

Nailed it, pauk: "he could be better in the post, he's no Hakeem"

pauk
...its not like i didnt read KG215 (thought that was a good poster once, some month ago he started to really be arrogant) comment before making my post..

"He could be more selfish" is a very legit topic when speaking of Lebron anyways in some situations/plays/context...

As far as giving "backhanded comments".... i dont know what you want from me? Should i just be a simpleminded birdbrain like you?

"Lebrons footwork suck!!!!!111!!! Lebron choked in Finals!"!!"! abhwhbahbhahahahaha"

Thats not me, unfortunately.... do you want me to become a Lebron hater? Is that it? Thats the only way i wont give the supposed "backhanded comments" about Lebron... what does me being "backhanded" matter anyways when what i say is perfectly rational, objective, logical and factual....... i just like to be more honest, more thorough but also fair in my approach....

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2013, 01:27 AM
lol... interesting, ill play...

You are confusing me with a hardcore Lebron stan or something... i am a huge fan of Lebrons game, but i am also a bigger fan of rational, logical and factual assumptions.... If there is anything Lebron really did wrong i will be the first one to notify it, if Lebron plays bad i sure will not commend him.... i am not that kindof a fan, sorry... i like Lebrons game, thats exactly where it all stops.... i can seem like a Lebron stan only to a Lebron cynic, which this forum is infested with....

1. Freethrow shooting, i have been nagging about this since forever, its not until last week i finally heard him say his next goal was to become at least an 80% FT shooter... heard he started to work with Ray Allen aswell, thats good, about time...

2. Post game, he is still no Hakeem there, that sure is something he can improve and wants to keep improving.

3a. He is to unselfish for his own good sometimes, see 2011 Finals... and you know he will sometimes be on fire and score like 30 points in a half and then continue to pass

3b. Which brings us to here.... maybe its just me but sometimes i think perhaps he should stop messing around and play the role/position his mindset/intangibles is the most suitable for and which his talent/skills will cause the most damage against opposing defenses.... POINT-GUARD... He plays that anyways handling the ball alot, his game would not change, but the ball would just be in the hands of the best point-guard & player in his team and because of the starting spot & roster other PGs (which are tiny compared to Lebron) would cause a ridicilous mismatch and scramble the opposing defense constantly.... see Magic Johnson.... besides he would officially be free from the scrutiny a point-guard would normally not recieve like "passing to much" or "being to unselfish" or "passing when he should have shot" and so on.... that is basically a point-guards job at any time during a game...

Lebron is generally a good guy on & of the court, but nobody is perfect... he has not done something dramatically or criminally wrong... but ofcourse like all of us he might say or do questionable things occasionally.... i do think he has handled himself pretty well compared to other superstars of his magnitude that have been in this league....

Of the court it obviously has to be the decision, he simply did it the wrong way... and ofcourse its only later he saw how bad that was and said he would have done it differently...

On the court it has to be the Finals vs Mavs, he was nowhere to be found... people say he choked, but dont you have to at least TRY to shoot the ball and fail for you to choke? Lebron didnt do that, he didnt do anything, he was passive, completely unagressive... i have seen almost every Lebron game and i have NEVER seen him play like this, it really seemed like he took a backseat to Wade, there is no other explanation, its not like he even played bad or shot bad, he just didnt do any of it, just threw the ball like a hot potato........ his decision making this series really pissed me of considering the circumstances...
I :applause: you for participating, now all we need is rip's take on things and this thread can really get rolling

pauk
05-21-2013, 01:28 AM
I :applause: you for participating, now all we need is rip's take on things and this thread can really get rolling

:cheers:

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2013, 01:30 AM
...its not like i didnt read KG215 (thought that was a good poster once, some month ago he started to really be arrogant) comment before making my post..

"He could be more selfish" is a very legit topic when speaking of Lebron anyways in some situations/plays/context...

As far as giving "backhanded comments".... i dont know what you want from me? Should i just be a simpleminded birdbrain like you?

"Lebrons footwork suck!!!!!111!!! Lebron choked in Finals!"!!"! abhwhbahbhahahahaha"

Thats not me, unfortunately.... the only way to not seem like what i am and what you desperately dont want me to be is by being a Lebron hater....

Tell me more about how Lebron isn't Hakeem in the post, I mean damn dawg did you really have to ether Lebron like that?

What's next he isn't a 3pt shooter like ray Allen? Can't protect the paint like Ben Wallace?

pauk
05-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Tell me more about how Lebron isn't Hakeem in the post, I mean damn dawg did you really have to ether Lebron like that?

What's next he isn't a 3pt shooter like ray Allen? Can't protect the paint like Ben Wallace?

With "Lebron is still no Hakeem in the post" i mean he is still not a fantastic post player, but has the potential to be.... and i am gradually seeing improvements in that area all the time, he is afterall working on it and set that goal for himself to be that good there....

Not shooting 3PT shooters like Ray Allen for example is not worth talking about, because nowadays i think he is a great 3PT shooter, its not a weakness.... however, his post game is more of a weakness...

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2013, 01:52 AM
With "Lebron is still no Hakeem in the post" i mean he is still not a fantastic post player, but has the potential to be.... and i am gradually seeing improvements in that area all the time, he is afterall working on it and set that goal for himself to be that good there....
Yeah but let's be honest here, even rookie Hakeem was more fluid and effective in the post than Lebron can ever hope to be - post moves like Hakeem's are an intellectual and physical gift that had to be tapped into from childhood (in Hakeem's case on the soccer fields), and are not really something that can be achieved by a player who simply works at it from the age of 28. IMO realistically since day 1 in the NBA it was too late for Lebron to be compared to Hakeem or McHale or any other true master of the post because he never had a good post-coach growing up prior to being thrust into the NBA. Trial-by-fire doesn't really work in the NBA when it comes to post moves, the best post players all had good training prior to entering the NBA. A much more down to earth and realistic comparison would be to say "He's no Kobe/Afernee" in the post. Because that indicates where he isn't, yet where he realistically could be some day if he worked really hard at it (Kobe or Penny's level). Just my 2 cents.

pauk
05-21-2013, 01:55 AM
Yeah but let's be honest here, even rookie Hakeem was more fluid and effective in the post than Lebron can ever hope to be - post moves like Hakeem's are an intellectual and physical gift that had to be tapped into from childhood (in Hakeem's case on the soccer fields), and are not really something that can be achieved by a player who simply works at it from the age of 28. IMO realistically since day 1 in the NBA it was too late for Lebron to be compared to Hakeem or McHale or any other true master of the post because he never had a good post-coach growing up prior to being thrust into the NBA. Trial-by-fire doesn't really work in the NBA when it comes to post moves, the best post players all had good training prior to entering the NBA. A much more down to earth and realistic comparison would be to say "He's no Kobe Bryant" in the post. Because that indicates where he isn't, yet where he realistically could be some day if he worked really hard at it (Kobe's level). Just my 2 cents.

I just mean that Lebron has the potential to be very good there.... dont think he will be as good as Hakeem was there though, that is afterall at the very top of the "post-game-pedestal" where i think Hakeem stands alone... so yea perhaps i should have thought about that Hakeem part more... i agree with the rest you said.

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2013, 02:05 AM
Where art thou sir ripthekik?

daj0264
05-21-2013, 02:08 AM
what can rip write? lebron hasnt done anything worthwhile

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 02:27 AM
lol what the hell is this.
And I've given lebron props plenty of times. I'm not going to write an essay like pauk did, but I've always said Lebron is the best player in the league. I've also given him props for game 6.

daj0264
05-21-2013, 02:28 AM
anti climax

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2013, 02:32 AM
And I've given lebron props plenty of times. I'm not going to write an essay like pauk did, but I've always said Lebron is the best player in the league. I've also given him props for game 6.
Short and sweet :applause: For some reason nobody thought you'd post, or post a decent answer :confusedshrug: :lol

If I may though, could you elaborate on maybe some of the things that make him the best player in the game? What separates him from the rest of the top players in the league?

pauk
05-21-2013, 02:33 AM
what can rip write? lebron hasnt done anything worthwhile

He cant, because there is no factual & rational reason to explain WHY he feels the way he does...

Ripthekik: "He is not clutch"
Facts show the complete opposite

Ripthekik: "Lebron teamed up"
Yes... so?

Ripthekik: "So, he couldnt do it alone"
Yea...? Who ever could do it alone?

Ripthekik: "You suck, fakk u"
K....

Ripthekik: "Lebron choked in 2011"
I guess... so?

Ripthekik: "So, Kobe never choked"
Really now? Facts show otherwise....

Ripthekik: "Well, Lebron is 1/3 in Finals"
Yea? Are you telling me it was better for him to lose in the 1st round or not even be in the playoffs so he could instead be 1/1 in Finals ?

Ripthekik: "Pauk is a ****"

Its just like this everyday with Rip here... :D He is just trolling...

daj0264
05-21-2013, 02:34 AM
He cant, because there is no factual & rational reason to explain WHY he feels the way he does...

Yes... so?

K....

I guess... so?

Yea? Are you telling me it was better for him to lose in the 1st round or not even be in the playoffs so he could instead be 1/1 ?

Its just like this everyday with Rip here... :D He is just trolling...

seem like good arguments to me...

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 02:38 AM
Ripthekik, typically it seems like you think Lebron can do no right, so what are some of the things you marvel at or are most impressed by when you watch Lebron James in action? What are some of the things he does that you just know most players in the league that have come and gone can't seem to duplicate? Is there anything you are particularly impressed by? What are some of his best moments throughout his career?

Actually the one thing I'm most impressed by his game is his combination of speed + strength. His strength allows him to bulldoze past all these guys.. and sometimes I'm just left wondering why they let him to do it so easily. But yes.. he's built like a tank and when he runs full speed into the lane, you can't stop him.

As for his career, I remember the Piston game where he scored 20+ straight?? and the Boston Game. The Piston game is what I would've liked to keep seeing from him, but of course, he disappointed me and joined two other stars.

People misunderstand me really. If Lebron as a best player in the league didn't team up with 2 other stars, I probably would have rooted for him. I would've enjoy him taking down true competition. The reason I dislike him now and disrespect him is because he rob all us fans from seeing all these competition. We're robbed from seeing what he is truly capable of.. we're robbed of great playoff series and games. Now we'll never see what prime Lebron is capable of without being so stacked and playing with 2 all star starters.

Now we just see this stacked team beating other teams with no superstars. Not sure why you guys are happy about this.

TonyMontana
05-21-2013, 02:43 AM
People misunderstand me really. If Lebron as a best player in the league didn't team up with 2 other stars, I probably would have rooted for him. I would've enjoy him taking down true competition. The reason I dislike him now and disrespect him is because he rob all us fans from seeing all these competition. We're robbed from seeing what he is truly capable of.. we're robbed of great playoff series and games. Now we'll never see what prime Lebron is capable of without being so stacked and playing with 2 all star starters.

Now we just see this stacked team beating other teams with no superstars. Not sure why you guys are happy about this.

Oh the irony.

A kobe dicksucker complaining that LeBron has help. LeBrons Cavs teams were a joke, when Kobe had casts like that(and Odom was better than anyone LeBron ever had on Cleveland) he couldn't win a single series. LeBron is winning 60+ games and getting to the Finals. When LeBron leaves his old team sets a record for most losses in a row and is the worst team in the league. :oldlol:

Meanwhile Kobe has Shaq in his prime, a top 5 ALL-TIME player and then Gasol-Odom-Bynum the best frontcourt trio since the 80s Celtics. Kobe has LeBron like supporting cast for 3 years and starts crying to get traded. :oldlol:

Kobe has never won a single playoff series in his career as an underdog. He only wins when his team is stacked. Credit the Lakers front office.

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 02:45 AM
Oh the irony.

A kobe dicksucker complaining that LeBron has help. LeBrons Cavs teams were a joke, when Kobe had casts like that(and Odom was better than anyone LeBron ever had on Cleveland) he couldn't win a single series. LeBron is winning 60+ games and getting to the Finals. When LeBron leaves his old team sets a record for most losses in a row and is the worst team in the league. :oldlol:

Meanwhile Kobe has Shaq in his prime, a top 5 ALL-TIME player and then Gasol-Odom-Bynum the best frontcourt trio since the 80s Celtics. Kobe has LeBron like supporting cast for 3 years and starts crying to get traded. :oldlol:

Kobe has never won a single playoff series in his career unless his supporting cast is way better than his oppenents.
Someone remind me why this thread is about Kobe again?
Oh right.. I'm just going to ignore this lebron-dick-slurping phaaagot.

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2013, 02:46 AM
Actually the one thing I'm most impressed by his game is his combination of speed + strength. His strength allows him to bulldoze past all these guys.. and sometimes I'm just left wondering why they let him to do it so easily. But yes.. he's built like a tank and when he runs full speed into the lane, you can't stop him.

As for his career, I remember the Piston game where he scored 20+ straight?? and the Boston Game. The Piston game is what I would've liked to keep seeing from him, but of course, he disappointed me and joined two other stars.

:applause: :applause: :applause: somewhat backhanded but i'll take it cause of Pauk's Hakeem comparison :lol

pauk
05-21-2013, 02:47 AM
seem like good arguments to me...

A good argument is not something irrational, untruthful and simpleminded... because those get quickly annihiliated by logic, rationality and facts....

Those are good arguments only for a Lebron cynic... they know its not a good argument deep down inside (people cant possibly be that stupid) as they see themselves lose the argument all the time, but they wished it to be no matter the proof they see them being wrong, how else can you hate somebody if you dont have anything to go after at all, you have to make up something.... create a gif/pic of them missing a shot or something, focus on one bad game/series, ignore 99.9% of everything else, use only what suits you, use your imagination....

TonyMontana
05-21-2013, 02:47 AM
Someone remind me why this thread is about Kobe again?
Oh right.. I'm just going to ignore this lebron-dick-slurping phaaagot.

Then ignore me . Responding to my posts just shows that you dont have it in you.

Now ignore me so all of ISH can see how inept you are to discuss basketball with me. Do it Zhang.

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 03:02 AM

Actually facts do show that he's not clutch. It's just part of his game. He can't have everything. Why don't you accept that and move on.

Yes... so?

He teamed up with 2 stars despite being the best in the league. Show me any instances where it happened in history, and what would happen if at any year, the best of the nba did the same. It's just not respectable, not matter how you cut it, sorry bro.

K....

k...

I guess... so?

When have I said Kobe never choked? And again, he's not part of the discussion. But answering so? for lebron choking in 2011.. it's not just so? It showed the world who he truly is, and it's a blackmark in his career that would not be forgotten.

Yea? Are you telling me it was better for him to lose in the 1st round or not even be in the playoffs so he could instead be 1/1 in Finals ?

Again, context. Him failing and choking so badly in the finals is definitely worst than another guy that's 1/1 in the finals. Yes, in his case, being in the finals after an easy conference, then failing miserably in the finals is bad.

Ripthekik: "Pauk is a ****"
ok...

VIntageNOvel
05-21-2013, 03:08 AM
RIP the man :applause:

nothing to see here folks,

cav, you should make Pauk-lebron and Kenneth-kobe switch thread instead :lol

bdreason
05-21-2013, 03:14 AM
I wasn't a fan of LeBron going to Miami to team up with Wade and Bosh, but the more time that passes, the more I accept it.

I actually don't think this team is going to win many titles. Maybe they win it this year, or lose it this year, and bounce back to win it next year... but this team doesn't have dynasty written on it.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Heat end up only winning one title when all is said and done... depending on how quickly Wade falls from grace.

If the Heat had come out and just steamrolled the league to a 3-peat, I think I would be much more upset about "the decision".

Trollsmasher
05-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Actually facts do show that he's not clutch. It's just part of his game. He can't have everything. Why don't you accept that and move on.

LeBron

Season MP PTS TRB AST TOV STL BLK eFG% TS% +/-

2004 48 29.0 7.6 3.2 3.8 1.8 1.2 .397 .455 -6.1
2005 48 32.5 6.3 7.4 4.8 1.8 1.5 .429 .510 -3.3
2006 48 46.9 10.5 8.2 2.6 1.8 1.5 .572 .633 +6.1
2007 48 42.4 7.3 7.3 5.8 2.9 0.5 .492 .545 +13.3
2008 48 55.6 9.6 8.3 3.3 2.9 2.2 .525 .606 +31.3
2009 48 55.8 13.4 12.5 4.8 3.5 1.7 .611 .693 +44.5
2010 48 66.1 15.9 8.3 4.1 3.2 3.2 .550 .630 +36.9
2011 48 45.2 11.2 4.9 3.9 1.4 0.7 .474 .608 +16.1
2012 48 40.8 15.4 7.7 3.2 1.8 1.8 .492 .557 +10.9
2013 48 38.8 15.2 14.9 2.7 1.5 0.6 .479 .556 +37.9

Career 48 45.5 10.9 8.2 3.9 2.2 1.5 .506 .584 +18.6

Kobe

Season MP PTS TRB AST TOV STL BLK eFG% TS% +/-

1997 48 20.2 7.6 2.5 2.5 1.3 0.0 .389 .405 -1.3
1998 48 30.5 6.0 2.7 2.7 2.2 2.2 .375 .555 +5.5
1999 48 37.0 8.8 4.4 2.2 1.1 2.2 .439 .594 +15.4
2000 48 31.2 9.0 7.8 4.5 0.8 2.5 .413 .589 +20.5
2001 48 55.3 10.6 3.3 4.6 1.0 1.3 .470 .575 +11.3
2002 48 35.3 8.5 5.2 5.2 2.9 1.3 .369 .487 +5.6
2003 48 40.7 9.0 5.9 3.4 1.7 1.4 .432 .520 +14.1
2004 48 46.6 6.0 3.6 3.9 1.7 1.4 .439 .561 +23.8
2005 48 43.4 7.2 4.6 6.2 1.6 1.3 .346 .476 +0.7
2006 48 46.9 5.9 4.2 2.8 1.4 0.8 .390 .505 -3.9
2007 48 47.4 7.3 4.7 3.9 0.4 0.4 .436 .546 -0.6
2008 48 51.9 8.1 6.0 4.2 0.4 0.7 .474 .588 +11.6
2009 48 57.2 8.5 5.8 3.1 1.0 0.0 .513 .605 +34.0
2010 48 51.3 7.3 3.6 3.3 1.8 0.0 .490 .574 +6.9
2011 48 49.8 8.6 7.6 5.5 1.8 0.3 .456 .543 +12.8
2012 48 39.2 8.2 6.3 3.8 1.1 0.8 .405 .492 +20.0
2013 48 52.8 9.9 5.8 3.4 1.4 0.7 .476 .576 +4.1

Career 48 45.0 8.1 5.1 4.0 1.4 0.9 .436 .544 +10.6

Seems clutch enough:confusedshrug:

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 03:27 AM
Seems clutch enough:confusedshrug:
Where is the clutch part?

I'm just going to leave you and pauk with this.
http://i.imgur.com/RK66s.jpg

Trollsmasher
05-21-2013, 03:34 AM

I'm just going to leave you and pauk with this.
http://i.imgur.com/RK66s.jpg
Yeah, he sucked in the last 3 seasons (more like 2,5, he finally picked it up after all star break).

But that is still just 3,3% of the clutch time:confusedshrug:

I would rather have LeBron losing 1 game on the final shot and winning 9 in the previous 4:50 minutes of clutch time, than Kobe winning 4 on the final shot and losing 6 in the previous 4:50 :confusedshrug:

Also
http://i.imgur.com/SPiScC0.jpg

215Philly
05-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Yeah, he sucked in the last 3 seasons (more like 2,5, he finally picked it up after all star break).

But that is still just 3,3% of the clutch time:confusedshrug:

I would rather have LeBron losing 1 game on the final shot and winning 9 in the previous 4:50 minutes of clutch time, than Kobe winning 4 on the final shot and losing 6 in the previous 4:50 :confusedshrug:

Also
http://i.imgur.com/SPiScC0.jpg
Please stop ethering him :roll:

SyRyanYang
05-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Pauk and Rip both showed up with decent and respectful answers.
OP failed as a troll

thabisyo
05-21-2013, 05:24 AM
I just mean that Lebron has the potential to be very good there.... dont think he will be as good as Hakeem was there though, that is afterall at the very top of the "post-game-pedestal" where i think Hakeem stands alone... so yea perhaps i should have thought about that Hakeem part more... i agree with the rest you said.

Most wise, most insightful :bowdown:

When I grow up, I hope to be as wise

Wang Zhi Zhi
05-21-2013, 05:55 AM

http://i.imgur.com/2kXDAQX.jpg

:coleman:

dh144498
05-21-2013, 12:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2kXDAQX.jpg

:coleman:

didn't know only the last possession shots are requirements of being clutch.

AlphaWolf24
05-21-2013, 12:12 PM
didn't know only the last possession shots are requirements of being clutch.

that graphic is only for last possesion shot...creating a last second shot or heaving a last second shot..

- clutch is defined as the last 5 minutes of a game with score differential less then 10 points...

:confusedshrug:

tikay0
05-21-2013, 12:19 PM

:applause: Goes to show you. Lebron detractors are bigger men than Lebron dick riders. :applause:

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 05:59 PM
great stats, surely shows what everyone knows, carmelo is a clutch god, specially during playoffs :facepalm
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Anyone who watches the games knows the truth. Lebron either passes and misses badly most of the time when under pressure. Hell.. the last time he had an opportunity in the Bulls series, he airballed it.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2588879/lebronchokes.gif

He's still a great player.. don't know why lebron stans are so offended he isn't good at one thing. It's part of him.. just accept it.

AlphaWolf24
05-21-2013, 06:01 PM
great stats, surely shows what everyone knows, carmelo is a clutch god, specially during playoffs :facepalm

Melo dat Clutch God..aint that right Pauk...Gino or DMavs...wich ever one I was arguing with...

Told you Wade was beter in the clutch then Melo

K Xerxes
05-21-2013, 06:03 PM

Rofl, there is no 'dont think' about it, LeBron will never be anywhere near Hakeem as a post player. Even if he practices for the rest of his life, it won't change a damn thing. LeBron's footwork is far too sloppy to compare to any of the post player greats.

Interestingly enough, Hakeem's footwork was based on playing soccer regularly from a young age where footwork and a quick change of velocity is emphasised early