PDA

View Full Version : Just had drinks w/ Mike Miller's brother (Jared Miller)

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 01:34 AM
Said Mike is outtie of South Beach after this season. Might be interested in going to Chicago.

Lateralus
05-21-2013, 01:36 AM
Cool thread, 5 starred, bookmarked, printed copies for others to read, uploaded to dropbox, will read again.

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2013, 01:39 AM
Expectations will be huge

outbreak
05-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Doesn't Mike need a wheel chair to get around these days? His spines bent to shit isn't it?

(e)
05-21-2013, 01:44 AM
Chicago don't want him.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 01:46 AM
Also said virtually no one talks to the big three on the team. They're usually hustled off to do their own thing. Kind of a divide within the team in a sense. And yes, Mike's back is really bad.

outbreak
05-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Also said virtually no one talks to the big three on the team. They're usually hustled off to do their own thing. Kind of a divide within the team in a sense. And yes, Mike's back is really bad.
I'm always amazed he can still play, he hobbles down the court but still knocks down some shots

poido123
05-21-2013, 01:53 AM

That's sad...Not that it surprises me with comments and decisions made by these 3 goons, in particular Lebron..

kamil
05-21-2013, 01:54 AM
Cool thread, 5 starred, bookmarked, printed copies for others to read, uploaded to dropbox, will read again.

Lame as hell.

toooo
05-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Is this SRS OP? Do you have any PICS?

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 01:57 AM
That's sad...Not that it surprises me with comments and decisions made by these 3 goons, in particular Lebron..
He said Bron and Mike were friends in his early days in Cleveland (LeBron told Mike he was headed to Miami, Mike was going to sign with LA that summer then NY but this made him go to Miami) ... and said he (Bron) was much more personable then. Jared said he had dinner with Mike, Bron and the rest of the team in 2011 and said LeBron had turned into a diva on a whole nother level. Quite the douche he said.

305Baller
05-21-2013, 01:59 AM
Tell Mike I slept with his mom.

:biggums:

G-train
05-21-2013, 02:01 AM
He said Bron and Mike were friends in his early days in Cleveland (LeBron told Mike he was headed to Miami, Mike was going to sign with LA that summer then NY but this made him go to Miami) ... and said he (Bron) was much more personable then. Jared said he had dinner with Mike, Bron and the rest of the team in 2011 and said LeBron had turned into a diva on a whole nother level. Quite the douche he said.

Hope no one believes this horse shit.

daj0264
05-21-2013, 02:02 AM
did you put out?

dbk123
05-21-2013, 02:04 AM
Itt: retards believing a April 2013er

poido123
05-21-2013, 02:09 AM

Who would of thought Lebron to be a Diva? :lol:

rhowen4
05-21-2013, 02:11 AM
:roll::roll::dancin

this was awkward to read

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 02:12 AM
All the jimmies rustled. I figured you fellas would be interested in hearing this ... guess not. And apparently I'm an "April 2013-er" ... actually a June 2006-er ... so I'm not a valid source. Whatever.

305Baller
05-21-2013, 02:13 AM
All the jimmies rustled. I figured you fellas would be interested in hearing this ... guess not. And apparently I'm an "April 2013-er" ... actually a June 2006-er ... so I'm not a valid source. Whatever.

pics or it never happened.

poido123
05-21-2013, 02:17 AM

I remember your username before from a while ago back when I first joined ISH.

I was interested to read it, good story.

Confirmed what we all already know, Lebron is a Diva :cheers:

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 02:20 AM
I remember your username before from a while ago back when I first joined ISH.

I was interested to read it, good story.

Confirmed what we all already know, Lebron is a Diva :cheers:
I mean he also told us how insanely athletic he is in person.

daj0264
05-21-2013, 02:21 AM
I mean he also told us how insanely athletic he is in person.

so a really bad back but really athletic?

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2013, 02:23 AM
Itt: retards believing a April 2013er

Pretty sure he's got like 4 other accounts and isn't shy about it.

Money 23 or something like that

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2013, 02:25 AM
Anybody who doesn't Lebron at least had a good idea he was leaving Cleveland to join wade is clueless.

It's not a coincedence that he changed his number and then went to the only team besides Chicago who had that number retired.

And it wasn't to honor a legend, you don't honor a legend by dis respecting another.

Sorry for the spelling I'm on my phone and we all know ISH is a pain on the phone. It's either leave your mistakes be or delete your whole post.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 02:29 AM
so a really bad back but really athletic?
Talking about LeBron, kid ... catchup.

It's Samurai Swoosh / Money 23 / Samurai Swish

Scholar
05-21-2013, 02:31 AM
I love how people post shit like this without providing evidence, as though most of us will believe you even have a social life. You probably don't even know what outside looks like.

daj0264
05-21-2013, 02:31 AM
Talking about LeBron, kid ... catchup.

It's Samurai Swoosh / Money 23 / Samurai Swish

THEN MAKE IT FCKING CLERER NEXT TIME YOU PIECE OF STINKING SHTI

Im so nba'd out
05-21-2013, 03:36 AM
jay z said it best.....WE DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!

JBrizzy
05-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Hi guys,

I'm Mike Miller's brother Jared and I would just like to confirm that this post is totally real.

dude77
05-21-2013, 04:06 AM
Also said virtually no one talks to the big three on the team. They're usually hustled off to do their own thing. Kind of a divide within the team in a sense

this is bs .. you think if that was going on this team would be having the success it is having ?

bdreason
05-21-2013, 04:11 AM
Ya I had drinks once with Kwame Brown's younger brother Cliff. He was like 6'3" but guy had the smallest hands I've ever seen. Only ordered shots.

Kingwillball
05-21-2013, 04:20 AM

Keep feeding the Fire with your madeup story..:rolleyes:

eriX
05-21-2013, 04:24 AM
someone needs to bookmark this and see if mike miller actually leaves next season :lol

plowking
05-21-2013, 04:56 AM
You can do better Swoosh.

Balla_Status
05-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Ya I had drinks once with Kwame Brown's younger brother Cliff. He was like 6'3" but guy had the smallest hands I've ever seen. Only ordered shots.

Cus he couldnt hold a beer amiright?

SyRyanYang
05-21-2013, 05:00 AM
I love how people post shit like this without providing evidence, as though most of us will believe you even have a social life. You probably don't even know what outside looks like.

How do you provide evidence of a beer conversation?

SyRyanYang
05-21-2013, 05:01 AM
THEN MAKE IT FCKING CLERER NEXT TIME YOU PIECE OF STINKING SHTI

It was self-evident.
Not sure April 2013 or just stupid.

thabisyo
05-21-2013, 05:35 AM
It was self-evident.
Not sure April 2013 or just stupid.

What April 2013 got to do with anything?

:coleman:

maybeshewill13
05-21-2013, 05:48 AM

April 2013.

PizzamanIRL
05-21-2013, 06:00 AM

Idiots on here think you're a complete imbecile if you have a join date of April 2013, not realising there was a registration issue for how long?

'Oh you joined an internet forum a month ago, you know nothing about basketball'

retaxis
05-21-2013, 06:07 AM
Idiots on here think you're a complete imbecile if you have a join date of April 2013, not realising there was a registration issue for how long?

'Oh you joined an internet forum a month ago, you know nothing about basketball'
Its ISH what do you expect? Idiots on here talk sh1t about each other 24/7 but don't realise they are all from the same bag of smelly crap. Its only worth looking at the news and putting 50+ people on your ignore list.

Rose'sACL
05-21-2013, 06:08 AM
ISH is so easy to troll.

Dresta
05-21-2013, 06:19 AM

**** off you waste-of-space-son-of-a-bitch-moron-April 2013er

Get out and stay out.

Nash
05-21-2013, 06:31 AM
First of all this is obviously BS, second, it makes no sense for Miami to amnesty Miller because they will not even get anything close to him with the new CBA.

ihatetimthomas
05-21-2013, 06:37 AM
First of all this is obviously BS, second, it makes no sense for Miami to amnesty Miller because they will not even get anything close to him with the new CBA.

Miller is giving you 2 ppg during the playoffs. Under 5 in the reg season. He is a replaceable player and you save on that overpaid contract. It's definitely believable he would be amnestied next season. He is lost in the rotation. He gives nothing to this team now.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM
LOL @ the only people even insinuating this is made up are Heat and/or LeBron stans. What exactly did I say that was so negative, or even ridiculous that one would consider this a made up story? What would be my motive for even making it up? I just figured you'd guys would be interested in hearing it.

He's in Chicago, staying at the hotel my g/f bartends at ... at night I go chill and drink for free while she works, struck up a conversation about NBA ball and the guy sitting next to me turns and says he's Mike Miller's brother. I said oh really? Your bro won them the ring last year with his hot shooting in game 6.

He spent the whole night drinking with us, and racked up a decent size tab. He was there on business for some insurance company he works with.

Jared was then showing me and this other dude pictures of the Heat championship ring his brother got for him, complete with an engraving dedicated to his brother on the back of it. I asked him if he'd ever sell it, and he said his brother would cut his throat haha

I'm sorry I didn't make shit awkward and be like ... hold brb, let me get a pic of this happening so I can prove it to the ISHiots and dorks on insidehoops that I'm not making this up. I've never made this up. I've never lied or done stupid shit on ISH. I've been here since June 2006 (Samurai Swoosh) ... I'm not some rookie or troll.

I don't even understand the level of butt hurtness and rustled jimmies in this thread. I thought you guys would appreciate hearing this. I also asked Jared if any of the teammates resent LeBron for his complete disappearance in the 2011 Finals. He said they don't at all, because they indeed wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him being their best player.

Trust me, I baited him with relevant to ISH topic questions. I totally told him to tell him next time he sees LeBron that some dude in Chicago says he's a clown with no heart. Jared also agreed with me that him having to join forces with so many players to win was a weak competitive spirit. But I also agreed with him that him being a young millionaire in a place like South Beach as a man is a no brainer. He also told me Mike hates living in Miami, but he's happy due to the career success he's had the past few years apart of the team. He will probably leave there with 2 rings, and some decent money. Jared told me the Knicks offered Mike WAY more money in the summer of 2010.

cos88
05-21-2013, 01:43 PM
idiots like op should be banned from this site.

also if that is you at your avatar go make a face operation or something because you are ugly as sh!t.

making apr 2013 look bad :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
05-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Little off topic here, but did Jared mention his custody battle with his wife ?

In terms of Mike, I thought he should have retired after that game 5 performance in the finals. With that back and current production, I don't see him getting many looks from other teams.

Rondo
05-21-2013, 01:53 PM
OP, how dare you imply LeBron's not the nicest guy that's ever lived? How f*cking dare you?

triangleoffense
05-21-2013, 02:12 PM
pics or GTFO

ReturnofJPR
05-21-2013, 02:15 PM
LOL @ the only people even insinuating this is made up are Heat and/or LeBron stans. What exactly did I say that was so negative, or even ridiculous that one would consider this a made up story? What would be my motive for even making it up? I just figured you'd guys would be interested in hearing it.

He's in Chicago, staying at the hotel my g/f bartends at ... at night I go chill and drink for free while she works, struck up a conversation about NBA ball and the guy sitting next to me turns and says he's Mike Miller's brother. I said oh really? Your bro won them the ring last year with his hot shooting in game 6.

He spent the whole night drinking with us, and racked up a decent size tab. He was there on business for some insurance company he works with.

Jared was then showing me and this other dude pictures of the Heat championship ring his brother got for him, complete with an engraving dedicated to his brother on the back of it. I asked him if he'd ever sell it, and he said his brother would cut his throat haha

I'm sorry I didn't make shit awkward and be like ... hold brb, let me get a pic of this happening so I can prove it to the ISHiots and dorks on insidehoops that I'm not making this up. I've never made this up. I've never lied or done stupid shit on ISH. I've been here since June 2006 (Samurai Swoosh) ... I'm not some rookie or troll.

I don't even understand the level of butt hurtness and rustled jimmies in this thread. I thought you guys would appreciate hearing this. I also asked Jared if any of the teammates resent LeBron for his complete disappearance in the 2011 Finals. He said they don't at all, because they indeed wouldn't be there if it wasn't for him being their best player.

Trust me, I baited him with relevant to ISH topic questions. I totally told him to tell him next time he sees LeBron that some dude in Chicago says he's a clown with no heart. Jared also agreed with me that him having to join forces with so many players to win was a weak competitive spirit. But I also agreed with him that him being a young millionaire in a place like South Beach as a man is a no brainer. He also told me Mike hates living in Miami, but he's happy due to the career success he's had the past few years apart of the team. He will probably leave there with 2 rings, and some decent money. Jared told me the Knicks offered Mike WAY more money in the summer of 2010.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsbchrAubu1qkv26fo1_500.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Little off topic here, but did Jared mention his custody battle with his wife ?
Absolutely not. Nor would I want him to bring it up, lol ... we were all having a good time drinking.

AlphaWolf24
05-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Absolutely not. Nor would I want him to bring it up, lol ... we were all having a good time drinking.

pics or people gonna say you full of sh!t....

Internetz rule # 15

Legends66NBA7
05-21-2013, 02:48 PM

True, I just brought it up since it's recent news about him.

But yeah, that's always pretty cool to meet someone related to a sports athlete. I've had friends meets players like Chris Bosh and TJ Ford in the past.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 02:50 PM
But yeah, that's always pretty cool to meet someone related to a sports athlete. I've had friends meets players like Chris Bosh and TJ Ford in the past.
Yea, it's always more fun meeting the actual players. But I don't usually engage them when I meet them. It was more fun having casual nonchalant conversation with someone who knows Mike, and knows the other players as well seeing as how he's hung out with them.

NauruDude
05-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Seems like a legit conversation no doubt. You couldn't lie about so much stuff that makes sense.

Did you only talk about LeBron, or did Dwyane and CB1 be mentioned. And the other rotation guys like Mike?

Mr. Incredible
05-21-2013, 03:08 PM
haha OP did not have "drinks" with Mike's brother and has no clue what he is talking about.

/thread

Mr. Incredible
05-21-2013, 03:10 PM

It was Game 5 actually.

Rondo
05-21-2013, 03:15 PM
It was Game 5 actually.

Salty as f*ck because someone with enough information and experience to comment says your boy's a diva :oldlol:

Don't worry, he's still one of the greatest basketball players that's ever lived. He's just a bit of a dick too like most of the other all time greats.

Stans are so touchy man.

chosen_one6
05-21-2013, 03:15 PM
When people are drunk they exaggerate...just saying.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 03:21 PM
When people are drunk they exaggerate...just saying.
Wasn't drunk at that point, playa ... but I didn't know you were sitting next to us. Should've said hello.

GrapeApe
05-21-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm not saying this conversation didn't happen, but unless you have tangible evidence there's no point bringing it up on a message board. 99.9% of these type of stories are made-up so of course the majority of this board will assume you are lying. Again, maybe you are telling the truth, but the overwhelming odds suggest you aren't.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Seems like a legit conversation no doubt. You couldn't lie about so much stuff that makes sense.

Did you only talk about LeBron, or did Dwyane and CB1 be mentioned. And the other rotation guys like Mike?
We spoke about basketball in general. Talked about Mike's future in the league, if he plans on trying to hang around even with his current physical condition over the past several seasons. He said Wade was kind of diva like too, he really said the big three period abide by their own schedule completely. But we focused more on LeBron because my GF actually brought it up before even I did that I hate LeBron and the Heat. And then she was trying to impress me by going on a rant as why MJ > LeBron.

So, topic revolved around LeBron for a bit. Mike also is apparently friends with him, as that is the major reason Mike even went to Miami. Jared told us he hung out with other rotation guys, and usually shares beers with everyone when they're in town, or when his brother flies him out for games. He made emphasis on telling us that Udonis is very down to earth.

The big three he saird are always pulled for media related things, and in a weird way keeps them distant from the rest of the club outside of practice. They all have cohesive time during practice, but outside of that the big three is almost treated totally separate from the rest of the team.

Goldrush25
05-21-2013, 03:37 PM
LOL @ people eating this stuff up.:oldlol:

I had dinner with Dwight Howard's agent's sister last night. Told me he's going to Houston.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 03:41 PM
SMH @ people acting as if what I'm saying is even remotely absurd.

This isn't a conversation I'm claiming to have had with Derrick Rose explaining why he chose to sit out the season in some great Adidas / Chicago Bulls conspiracy.

I figured you fellas would be interested in hearing tidbits of nuggets from an unlikely conversation I had last night with a well known NBA player's sibling.

If you want to call it Duck Tales, go for it. Nothing I'm telling you is ridiculous, or absurd. SMH @ needing "facts" or "pics for proof" about a bar conversation with an athlete's brother. Nothing I'm saying is shocking enough to be taken with a grain of salt or stamped prematurely as a lie.

chosen_wun
05-21-2013, 03:48 PM
SMH @ people acting as if what I'm saying is even remotely absurd.

This isn't a conversation I'm claiming to have had with Derrick Rose explaining why he chose to sit out the season in some great Adidas / Chicago Bulls conspiracy.

I figured you fellas would be interested in hearing tidbits of nuggets from an unlikely conversation I had last night with a well known NBA player's sibling.

If you want to call it Duck Tales, go for it. Nothing I'm telling you is ridiculous, or absurd. SMH @ needing "facts" or "pics for proof" about a bar conversation with an athlete's brother. Nothing I'm saying is shocking enough to be taken with a grain of salt or stamped prematurely as a lie.
I some what believe you, but the none naive part of me thinks that usually when one engages in conversation with a notable person, they would think to get a quick camera phone pic at the end or what not... I dunno, jus my 2 cents.

:confusedshrug:

ripthekik
05-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Mike Miller and LeBron are like brothers. Mike Miller named his son after one of LeBron's best friend, Maverick.
:oldlol: anyone catch this shit? hilarious :roll:

btw op I believe you. It's not like you said anything shocking or surprising. I enjoyed reading about it, thanks.

GrapeApe
05-21-2013, 04:09 PM
I some what believe you, but the none naive part of me thinks that usually when one engages in conversation with a notable person, they would think to get a quick camera phone pic at the end or what not... I dunno, jus my 2 cents.

I agree. You can't expect people to believe you without proof. Why should they? This is the internet and most people are full of shit. That's why it's pointless to start a thread like this even if it's true.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Weird name dropping fakkit. I had brunch with Dwight Howard's gynecologist the other night. He told me he's taking his talents to Houston because the humidity in LA was wreaking havoc on his pubic hair.

Ken_Masters
05-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Of all the people for OP to make up a story about, why would he make up one about the brother of a role player like Mike Miller. Story seems true if you ask me.

ReturnofJPR
05-21-2013, 04:37 PM
It's pretty telling that the only ones who have a problem with Swoosh's post are Bron nut huggers.

Foster5k
05-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol at anyone believing this clown.

Dude probably had drinks with some transsexual named Jared Miller.

Rondo
05-21-2013, 04:45 PM

Why the f*ck would he ask for a picture with a somewhat famous NBA player's non-famous brother? Creepy much?

Even if he got a pic and posted it no one would know wtf Miller's brother looks like anyway so we'd still have the LeBron stans claiming it's BS.

Like OP says, he isn't posting some absurd conspiracy or anything like that. It's just little bits of information of what the Heat players are like and what Mike Miller's going to do next year.

STATUTORY
05-21-2013, 04:49 PM
you have to be a total herb if you find OP's story unbelievable. I bartend at a major city and I chill with these baller types frequently.

Goldrush25
05-21-2013, 04:57 PM
Why the f*ck would he ask for a picture with a somewhat famous NBA player's non-famous brother? Creepy much?

Even if he got a pic and posted it no one would know wtf Miller's brother looks like anyway so we'd still have the LeBron stans claiming it's BS.

Like OP says, he isn't posting some absurd conspiracy or anything like that. It's just little bits of information of what the Heat players are like and what Mike Miller's going to do next year.

The piece of information that makes the claim dubious is that the OP claims that he was told Miller is out of Miami next season. He has a $6.5 million dollar player option, so I find it hard to believe that Miller's already made plans.

Now even if they plan to amnesty Miller, this wouldn't be a decision that's derived from privileged information or anything that any of us couldn't infer from common knowledge. Information provided just isn't unique enough to believe.

And I saw someone claiming to be Matt Geiger's son on here sometime last year or the year before, so don't act like people don't do this kind of thing just to get a rise out of other people.

TAZORAC
05-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Said Mike is outtie of South Beach after this season. Might be interested in going to Chicago.

Nobody cares, he doesn't contribute anyway. Next time you have drinks with somebody's uncle's brothers' nephew's best friend, keep it to yourself.

SpecialQue
05-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I just had drinks w/ Derek Fisher's daughter. She kept spilling it because she can't see shit.

Rondo
05-21-2013, 05:13 PM
I just had drinks w/ Derek Fisher's daughter. She kept spilling it because she can't see shit.

Must be why she went out with you.

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 05:14 PM
The piece of information that makes the claim dubious is that the OP claims that he was told Miller is out of Miami next season. He has a $6.5 million dollar player option, so I find it hard to believe that Miller's already made plans.
Where did I say Miller made those plans? His brother made it sound like Miami isn't likely to keep him. At least that's the way Mike apparently feels or the vibes he's getting from the front office. Telling us Ray Allen provides what his brother does, better at this point in their careers due to injury, at literally half the cost per year.

TheReal Kendall
05-21-2013, 05:34 PM
The story seem believable. Why would he take a pic with Mike's brother? He's not famous so what's the point? I thought Miller said he was gonna retire soon also. Why didn't you post this with your old account? People might believe you then

AlphaWolf24
05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
my bad...I thought you were with MMiller and his brother...

prolly wouldn't take pics either if it was just his brother...

but should have anyways....( shut the non believers up)

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2013, 05:41 PM
my bad...I thought you were with MMiller and his brother...

prolly wouldn't take pics either if it was just his brother...

but should have anyways....( shut the non believers up)

And then people would have said " how do we know that's his brother you should have had him hold a sign up that says I'm mike millers brother"

SpecialQue
05-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Must be why she went out with you.

Damn. Nicely done.

chips93
05-21-2013, 05:47 PM

so bosh is close with bron and wade?

MtMutombo
05-21-2013, 06:33 PM
You guys are the worst

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Suck my d1ck you b1tch ass ni99a. Your whole life revolves around a ni99a you hate. You sound like my ex. B1tch made @ss ni99a.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-07-12/sports/sfl-miami-heat-mike-miller-s071120_1_lebron-james-heat-logo-prime-offseason-acquisition

Thanks for confirming OPs story, he said like chose Miami over other teams who were offering more money partly due to his friendship with lebron

secund2nun
05-21-2013, 08:33 PM
The part where he said there is a divide between the big 3 and the rest of the team proves that he is lying. You mean to tell me that Udonis Haslem is divided from Wade? LOL the story is full of sh*t.

Also a Miami poster on the Miami realgm board said he saw Ray Allen and his family and with Lebron and his family at the movies watching Iron Man 3 (and he is a lot more trust worthy than a bitter Chicago fan who is mad that Lebron rejected Chicago and has eliminated them in 3 of the last 4 playoffs). And he even took pics of Ray and Lebron at the movie. But yes they are so divided that Lebron decided to go to the movies with Allen. :roll:

The story is BS

kNicKz
05-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Why are stans freaking out? Obviously the best player in the world is going to have a different schedule than juwan howard

Doranku
05-21-2013, 09:47 PM
I met Kevin Durant at the Talking Stick Casino while I was down in Scottsdale for a business trip. I have video evidence of proving it too. Do ya'll want to s#ck my dick as well? Some of ya'll try too damn hard for attention.

Why did you video tape your encounter with him you weirdo?

SamuraiSWISH
05-21-2013, 10:22 PM
you have to be a total herb if you find OP's story unbelievable. I bartend at a major city and I chill with these baller types frequently.
Thank you, bro ...

All these dorks don't have social circles or lives like we do.

FYI ... he's at the bar again tonight, he's coming back a bit later. I'm going to ask him to send me a pic of personalized ring he got from Mike and then I'm going to post it.

All you homos riding my jock calling me a liar, and duck tales. No coincidence that it's the LeBron stan butt brigade, who are ready to spread their hole at a moments notice for LeBron and fiercely defend this guy even when nothing particularly damaging or not known is being said about him by a guy who has HUNG OUT WITH HIM.

:oldlol:

Posting from my phone. Hopefully I can get some concrete proof for you clowns, albeit in a non creepy way that will shut you Miami / LeSluts up.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-21-2013, 10:28 PM
It is quite obvious this d1ckriding f@ggot it lying through his teeth. I bet you and DFISH have the same mother.

And what is so weird about recording yourself with a ball player that you admire? I'm a f#cking fan not a f#cking lying @ss anti-social b1tch like the OP.

:biggums:

Do you even know OP in real life to make such bizarre insults?

RRR3
05-21-2013, 10:57 PM
The part about a great team having a divided locker room reminded me of what I read about the 1919 Chicago White Sox. I'm sure you're familiar with them, Swoosh :D

There was kind of a divide between the "clean-cut" players, and the guys who were willing to associate with gamblers and throw the series. Imagine if the Heat threw the finals :eek: Of course, the Sox had a reason to, baseball players weren't paid that much back then, and Comiskey was a cheapass owner who treated them like crap.

Bosnian Sajo
05-21-2013, 11:23 PM
All these mad April 2013ers...smh

305Baller
05-21-2013, 11:28 PM
I just had dinner with Abraham Lincoln. He also said Miller will be amnestied.

longtime lurker
05-21-2013, 11:35 PM
The part where he said there is a divide between the big 3 and the rest of the team proves that he is lying. You mean to tell me that Udonis Haslem is divided from Wade? LOL the story is full of sh*t.

Also a Miami poster on the Miami realgm board said he saw Ray Allen and his family and with Lebron and his family at the movies watching Iron Man 3 (and he is a lot more trust worthy than a bitter Chicago fan who is mad that Lebron rejected Chicago and has eliminated them in 3 of the last 4 playoffs). And he even took pics of Ray and Lebron at the movie. But yes they are so divided that Lebron decided to go to the movies with Allen. :roll:

The story is BS

Oh yeah the Lebron stans are...

http://sidelinecritiques.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/kobe-lebron-reu.gif

And you can really tell in this thread who has social skills. Oh yes take a picture of a complete stranger so you can show off to all your friends on ISH. WTF The OP could just be looking for attention but some of the responses on here are comical

SamuraiSWISH
05-22-2013, 01:37 AM
Courtesy of Jared Miller from tonight

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/155_zps3513f7c5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/MitchMatch/media/155_zps3513f7c5.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/154_zpsfe332dc7.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/MitchMatch/media/154_zpsfe332dc7.jpg.html)

Suck on it you LeSlut stans who doubted me.

JerryWest
05-22-2013, 01:44 AM
fake

rapsfan3
05-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Im just glad to not be April 2013. :)

miggyme1
05-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Courtesy of Jared Miller from tonight

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/155_zps3513f7c5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/MitchMatch/media/155_zps3513f7c5.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/MitchMatch/154_zpsfe332dc7.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/MitchMatch/media/154_zpsfe332dc7.jpg.html)

Suck on it you LeSlut stans who doubted me.

Haha he proved all you bum ass lebrons **** riding losers wrong!!!!! People get so emotional over celebs and athletes they never met so easily its actually quite sad!!!! People will fight u over calling lebron a b1tch before they fight u over calling they moms a b1tch. Lmao so damn sad

HarryCallahan
05-22-2013, 02:39 AM
:cheers:

ripthekik
05-22-2013, 02:44 AM
anddddd the lebron stans are no where to be seen :oldlol:

Leftimage
05-22-2013, 02:49 AM
Haha he proved all you bum ass lebrons **** riding losers wrong!!!!! People get so emotional over celebs and athletes they never met so easily its actually quite sad!!!! People will fight u over calling lebron a b1tch before they fight u over calling they moms a b1tch. Lmao so damn sad

What is up with the engraving on the inside? Does each player have the option to have that done to their ring ?

I'd be curious to read' em all!

Cali Syndicate
05-22-2013, 02:56 AM
This is a good thread. I mean its cool for the op to have had such a out of the ordinary night I guess. Seems legit to me. But all the rustling of jimmies of posters in this thread really jump at you. Like you can literally see all the rustled jimmies and sh!t. Sh!t be crazy. But cool story bro.

Im just glad to not be April 2013. :)

Lol.

Leftimage
05-22-2013, 03:07 AM
This is a good thread. I mean its cool for the op to have had such a out of the ordinary night I guess. Seems legit to me. But all the rustling of jimmies of posters in this thread really jump at you. Like you can literally see all the rustled jimmies and sh!t. Sh!t be crazy. But cool story bro.

Lol.

Not surprising given the generally paranoid mood on this forum i.e. ALT ACCOUNT ALT ACCOUNT

Cali Syndicate
05-22-2013, 03:31 AM
Not surprising given the generally paranoid mood on this forum i.e. ALT ACCOUNT ALT ACCOUNT

Buncha hippies of you ask me

kNicKz
05-22-2013, 05:29 AM
That shit that make your soul burn slow

devin112
05-22-2013, 05:50 AM

Caught you lying right there, everybody knows Bron and Wade ain't gonna hangout with Bosh.

devin112
05-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Thank you, bro ...

All these dorks don't have social circles or lives like we do.

FYI ... he's at the bar again tonight, he's coming back a bit later. I'm going to ask him to send me a pic of personalized ring he got from Mike and then I'm going to post it.

All you homos riding my jock calling me a liar, and duck tales. No coincidence that it's the LeBron stan butt brigade, who are ready to spread their hole at a moments notice for LeBron and fiercely defend this guy even when nothing particularly damaging or not known is being said about him by a guy who has HUNG OUT WITH HIM.

Posting from my phone. Hopefully I can get some concrete proof for you clowns, albeit in a non creepy way that will shut you Miami / LeSluts up.

Why don't you tell him to bring it and you can try it on ur finger while you jerk him off in the restroom? lol

wow you're so cool, you talked to a journeyman's little brother... he sent you a picture... amazing... how many drinks did you buy him you f@ggot? When I'm at the bar, last thing i'm checking in on is ISH.

You make fun of LeBron's d!ck riders, but you a Jared Miller (who? oh yeah, nba journeyman's little bro) d!ck rider! lol

melih69
05-22-2013, 07:48 AM
Why don't you tell him to bring it and you can try it on ur finger while you jerk him off in the restroom? lol

wow you're so cool, you talked to a journeyman's little brother... he sent you a picture... amazing... how many drinks did you buy him you f@ggot? When I'm at the bar, last thing i'm checking in on is ISH.

You make fun of LeBron's d!ck riders, but you a Jared Miller (who? oh yeah, nba journeyman's little bro) d!ck rider! lol
yet you're the one taking time out of your day to hate on him :roll: :roll: :roll:

it's funny reading how mad dumb ****s on here get

Op just owned all you Lebron stan *******s

SpurrDurr
05-22-2013, 08:15 AM
A great story to tell one day to your imaginary children, OP :applause:

Doctor Rivers
05-22-2013, 08:18 AM

you're awesome

ripthekik
05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
after posting pics of the rings, there has yet a lebron stan to show up in this thread :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dh144498
05-22-2013, 10:32 AM
after posting pics of the rings, there has yet a lebron stan to show up in this thread :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol

HoopsFanNumero1
05-22-2013, 10:50 AM

I find that hard to believe. I've seen Haslem hanging out with Wade many times. Ray Allen too. I remember Lebron, Wade, and Ray went to a hockey game in Toronto.

Rose'sACL
05-22-2013, 10:52 AM
I find that hard to believe. I've seen Haslem hanging out with Wade many times. Ray Allen too. I remember Lebron, Wade, and Ray went to a hockey game in Toronto.
You are being trolled. I can't believe the shit people believe on this forum.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-22-2013, 10:59 AM

Nah, I know better than trusting random people on the internet, especially those with heavy agendas.

aj1987
05-22-2013, 11:16 AM
This is coming from Mike Miller's drunk brother? I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Wade and Haslem are really close and are like brothers. Don't know about the other two.

poido123
05-22-2013, 11:16 AM

Butthurt is strong amongst the heat fans :lol: denial even when there's proof

aj1987
05-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Butthurt is strong amongst the heat fans :lol: denial even when there's proof
Why do you hate the Heat so much? Did any of them bang your wife/girlfriend?

poido123
05-22-2013, 11:18 AM
:
This is coming from Mike Miller's drunk brother? I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Wade and Haslem are really close and are like brothers. Don't know about the other two.

Keep clutching man, i know its painful when the truth comes out :lol:

aj1987
05-22-2013, 11:22 AM
:

Keep clutching man, i know its painful when the truth comes out :lol:
I wouldn't give a shit even if it was true, as long as the Heat keeps winning. As for the thread, IMO, it's completely bull.

Goldrush25
05-22-2013, 11:23 AM
This thread's still going on?:confusedshrug:

pegasus
05-22-2013, 12:33 PM
What's not to believe? That Lebron is a diva?:lol

secund2nun
05-22-2013, 12:35 PM

That pic proves nothing. It is just a generic ring pic that can be found anywhere online. It doesn't show him and Miller's brother in it. Also he was saying he didn't get any pics but now he magically has one

If you think Haslem doesn't hangout with Wade off of the field you are clueless :roll:

The OP is just a butthurt Chicago fan.

royalbluecosby
05-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Mike Miller even thought he was gonna get amnestied after the first year. He put his house up for sale after the 2011 season. He came to Miami because he's cool with Lebron but more so because of Haslem.

305Baller
05-22-2013, 02:23 PM
I just got a report from Mars that Pat Riley will be approaching orbit on his private spacecraft.
Here are the pics from Riley's spacecraft...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H0mwGYAz6Ho/TbCO-n21XgI/AAAAAAAABPA/CqD5nXxSf9A/s640/Mars-Atmosphere.jpg

http://images.spaceref.com/news/oomsl.entry.jpg

HoopsFanNumero1
05-22-2013, 02:36 PM
I just got a report from Mars that Pat Riley will be approaching orbit on his private spacecraft.
Here are the pics from Riley's spacecraft...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H0mwGYAz6Ho/TbCO-n21XgI/AAAAAAAABPA/CqD5nXxSf9A/s640/Mars-Atmosphere.jpg

http://images.spaceref.com/news/oomsl.entry.jpg
:lol

devin112
05-22-2013, 02:42 PM
yet you're the one taking time out of your day to hate on him :roll: :roll: :roll:

it's funny reading how mad dumb ****s on here get

Op just owned all you Lebron stan *******s

You a Jared Miller (little brother of nba journeyman Mike Miller) groupie too?

TheMarkMadsen
05-22-2013, 03:55 PM
That pic proves nothing. It is just a generic ring pic that can be found anywhere online. It doesn't show him and Miller's brother in it. Also he was saying he didn't get any pics but now he magically has one

If you think Haslem doesn't hangout with Wade off of the field you are clueless :roll:

The OP is just a butthurt Chicago fan.

Find the pic somewhere else online then? Because I wouldn't exactly call that ring generic

SamuraiSWISH
05-22-2013, 05:41 PM
LOL @ these clowns. Kids asked for proof, he was at the bar again last night (seeing as how he's staying @ the hotel my girl works at) ... at the bar last night I said I have friends who don't believe me, he said let me send you the pics of his personally engraved ring given to him from Mike (that I mentioned on the first page) and I posted it when I got home last night.

I don't even understand why some of these psychos on ISH are so upset in this thread to be honest. What's the problem? And then some posters all over my dick attacking me? Why?

Don't be salty because you got embarrassed calling me a liar and a troll (for virtually no reason) and then I come back and post legit proof.

Cali Syndicate
05-22-2013, 06:25 PM
LOL @ these clowns. Kids asked for proof, he was at the bar again last night (seeing as how he's staying @ the hotel my girl works at) ... at the bar last night I said I have friends who don't believe me, he said let me send you the pics of his personally engraved ring given to him from Mike (that I mentioned on the first page) and I posted it when I got home last night.

I don't even understand why some of these psychos on ISH are so upset in this thread to be honest. What's the problem? And then some posters all over my dick attacking me? Why?

Don't be salty because you got embarrassed calling me a liar and a troll (for virtually no reason) and then I come back and post legit proof.

Why you surprised? You do know where you're at right?

NauruDude
05-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Did you ask him about the early struggles with the Miami team. LeBron vs. Spo, and if Spo might get sacked.
http://blackchristiannews.com/news/lebronx-large-bumb.jpg
And their first finals loss against Dallas. How little coach Spo played Zydrunas Ilgauskas must have goon badly into the squad.

MastaKilla
07-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Said Mike is outtie of South Beach after this season..

:applause:

L8kersfan222
07-16-2013, 11:33 PM
Lebron stans ethered so hard.....

Bigsmoke
07-16-2013, 11:36 PM
lmao

dbk123
07-16-2013, 11:37 PM
:applause:
as if mike had a choice :lol

305Baller
07-16-2013, 11:37 PM

exactly.
I still don't buy it.

MastaKilla
07-16-2013, 11:45 PM

Mike didn't seem to surprised today.. He may have know there was a good chance he was gone :confusedshrug:

Goldrush25
07-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Breaking news....the sun's gonna rise tomorrow. I got some inside information from God, we had drinks today.

MastaKilla
07-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Breaking news....the sun's gonna rise tomorrow. I got some inside information from God, we had drinks today.

Did God smack you when you told him the sun is gonna "rise"

SamuraiSWISH
07-17-2013, 12:20 AM
I'll be accepting more apologies, fomos.

As if the ring pic wasn't proof enough. Clowns like RG, "secundtonun" ... "it's a generic ring"

LOL ... ISH clowns.

kNicKz
07-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Some lebron d1ckriders really got exposed in this thread. They got emotional in this one, lmfao holy shit

plowking
07-17-2013, 12:41 AM
Lebron stans ethered so hard.....

Yep, ethered. I'm sure most are concerned about this thread instead of celebrating their favorite player getting a ring.

Mike Miller leaving? Go to the Heat board, and you'll see every Heat fan knew this was coming.

SamuraiSWISH
07-17-2013, 12:45 AM
Yep, ethered.
Yes, ethered. The people who pouted, doubted, whined, came at me attacking claiming I was lying. Proven wrong. Multiple times in this very thread. That's the ETHER. Miller getting let go today is just the icing on the cake. And no, not everyone was claiming Mike was going to get amnestied.

secund2nun
07-17-2013, 12:54 AM

As if the ring pic wasn't proof enough. Clowns like RG, "secundtonun" ... "it's a generic ring"

LOL ... ISH clowns.

Everyone knew Mike had a high chance of being amnestied. He was this close to be amnestied last summer. This was widely known.

What next....inside info that Lebron will opt out in 2014??

Your post about Lebron and Wade being isolated from the team was a lie. Lebron and Miller are good friends. Haslem is also close with Wade, Lebron and the team. Lebron was spotted with his entire family at a movie theater with Allen's family a few months ago. If there were divided why did Lebron take his family with Allen and his family to the movies?

no pun intended
07-17-2013, 01:01 AM
This thread has reached legendary status.

plowking
07-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Yes, ethered. The people who pouted, doubted, whined, came at me attacking claiming I was lying. Proven wrong. Multiple times in this very thread. That's the ETHER. Miller getting let go today is just the icing on the cake. And no, not everyone was claiming Mike was going to get amnestied.

Most Heat fans were hopeful Miller would stay, but we knew one of him or Anthony was going this season.
Icing on the cake? You said some cliche, typical shit and then bagged on Lebron like you usually do.

Big whoop.

Its like someone claiming they had drinks with Ron Artest's mom on here. Anyone could claim it, say he bagged the whole organization, and then say hes leaving at the end of the season. We all knew Ron was leaving.

ripthekik
07-17-2013, 01:33 AM
plowking getting all sensitive and defensive here :roll: :roll: :roll:

305Baller
07-17-2013, 01:35 AM
My turd was removed.

poido123
07-17-2013, 01:36 AM
Yep, ethered. I'm sure most are concerned about this thread instead of celebrating their favorite player getting a ring.

Mike Miller leaving? Go to the Heat board, and you'll see every Heat fan knew this was coming.

You sound very salty.

Don't act like he didn't ether Heat fans a couple of times in this thread :roll:

poido123
07-17-2013, 01:39 AM
Most Heat fans were hopeful Miller would stay, but we knew one of him or Anthony was going this season.
Icing on the cake? You said some cliche, typical shit and then bagged on Lebron like you usually do.

Big whoop.

Its like someone claiming they had drinks with Ron Artest's mom on here. Anyone could claim it, say he bagged the whole organization, and then say hes leaving at the end of the season. We all knew Ron was leaving.

Let it go Plowking, know when you are beaten and pick your time and place.

Right now, you are making yourself look silly :lol

KNOW1EDGE
07-17-2013, 01:40 AM

LOL ... ISH clowns.

How do pictures of an unknown person holding a Heat championship ring prove that you met and had drinks with Mike Miller's brother??

Explain that to me:facepalm

poido123
07-17-2013, 01:44 AM
How do pictures of an unknown person holding a Heat championship ring prove that you met and had drinks with Mike Miller's brother??

Explain that to me:facepalm

Keep the tears rolling, tears are delicious :pimp:

Just give it up, the guy did everything but come to your place and show you the damn ring himself and he explained his story without trolling, but all the Heat fans got all sensitive in here and started calling him out. Only after numerous attempts to convince them, Samurai gives them evidence and they still cry like babies :roll:

Fckn Heat clowns :lol

poido123
07-17-2013, 01:48 AM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Said Mike is outtie of South Beach after this season.

:roll: :roll:

Owned :applause:

305Baller
07-17-2013, 01:50 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/179341/mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

plowking
07-17-2013, 01:54 AM
Let it go Plowking, know when you are beaten and pick your time and place.

Right now, you are making yourself look silly :lol

Dude, get a life apart from following me and threads and trying to gang up on me on a forum. :oldlol:

Look at his first post.

"Mike will probably leave" or something like that.
Make it sound as if it were his option. Really? How gullible are you?

How would Mike know hes leaving? Hes not gonna ask to get amnestied. He loses money. Did he have a player option? Hes not going to cut it short and lose money.
So unless they told him hes getting amnestied midway through the season, how would he know, and more less his brother, and in turn Swoosh? So the Heat told Miller they were going to be done with him at the end of the season, and terminate his contract? Do you think he would have even wanted to play? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you just run into every Heat related thread and try to make something of nothing. :oldlol:
Egging on the others to keep pushing their agendas. You're like the kid in school no one cares about, despite your every effort to get into the cool group, and keep up with all the latest fads.

Me on the other hand, the team I support just won a championship. :)
Crushed your shitty Bulls. :)
This sounds more like a cry of hope that losing Miller will somehow impact our team negatively. Heat fans are sitting pretty and not worried.

You can talk about making yourself look silly can't you? Complaining about the Spurs/Miami officiating despite Miami getting the least free throws ever in a 7 game series. I believe that sample size is a good 120 series to pick from as well. Not like its just pure luck. :oldlol:
You actually had the nerve to complain? :oldlol:
Least free throws ever, and we won. Let that sink in you conspiracy f@ggot. :roll:

Doranku
07-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Dude, get a life apart from following me and threads and trying to gang up on me on a forum. :oldlol:

Look at his first post.

How would Mike know hes leaving? Hes not gonna ask to get amnestied. He loses money. Did he have a player option? Hes not going to cut it short and lose money.
So unless they told him hes getting amnestied midway through the season, how would he know, and more less his brother, and in turn Swoosh? So the Heat told Miller they were going to be done with him at the end of the season, and terminate his contract? Do you think he would have even wanted to play? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you just run into every Heat related thread and try to make something of nothing. :oldlol:
Egging on the others to keep pushing their agendas. You're like the kid in school no one cares about, despite your every effort to get into the cool group, and keep up with all the latest fads.

This sounds more like a cry of hope that losing Miller will somehow impact our team negatively. Heat fans are sitting pretty and not worried.

You can talk about making yourself look silly can't you? Complaining about the Spurs/Miami officiating despite Miami getting the least free throws ever in a 7 game series. I believe that sample size is a good 120 series to pick from as well. Not like its just pure luck. :oldlol:
Least free throws ever, and we won. Let that sink in you conspiracy f@ggot. :roll:

Damn this n!gga is mad!!! Look at all dem smiley faces. :roll:

plowking
07-17-2013, 02:03 AM

Remember you after the Heat won the championship? :oldlol:

I believe you even gave up at one point saying "I'm drunk and really angry. Going to bed" in a thread. :oldlol:

I still don't get what I'm mad about? Back to back.

no pun intended
07-17-2013, 02:05 AM
plowking so mad that he just bumped one of poido123's threads lol

BUMP.

Serious ref help despite out of the 100+ 7 game series in the history of the game, Heat got less free throws than any team ever.

Refs really masked this one well. lololol

Doranku
07-17-2013, 02:06 AM
Remember you after the Heat won the championship? :oldlol:

I believe you even gave up at one point saying "I'm drunk and really angry. Going to bed" in a thread. :oldlol:

I still don't get what I'm mad about? Back to back.

Hey at least I admit it. :lol

poido123
07-17-2013, 02:07 AM

Look at his first post.

Way to go Plowking, you exagerrate everything that I've done. Pretty sure I clarified that I only thought there was 1 badly reffed game in the Spurs series, but you go ahead and spread lies and BS like you usually do :applause:

Pretty sure I called out a game or two in the Pacers series, not the Spurs one. But I'm not surprised you get your facts wrong as usual.

False statements and exaggeration comes pretty easily for you.

Congradulations. Your hero won a championship on the back of Allen saving his ass :pimp: Most overrated championship team in history and you can thank Heat's fans for overrating this team beyond reality :lol

Oh, don't make me laugh, you crushed the shitty Bulls? Clutching to make a noteworthy statement, but only make yourself look stupid by even mentioning that you dipshit :pimp:

I look forward to my team crushing your sorry ass, overrated team in this years playoffs. Bump this post if you like, Bulls taking down Heat, calling it.

KNOW1EDGE
07-17-2013, 02:15 AM
Keep the tears rolling, tears are delicious :pimp:

Just give it up, the guy did everything but come to your place and show you the damn ring himself and he explained his story without trolling, but all the Heat fans got all sensitive in here and started calling him out. Only after numerous attempts to convince them, Samurai gives them evidence and they still cry like babies :roll:

Fckn Heat clowns :lol

lol. im a heat fan now? and I care now??

I was wondering how a picture of an unknown person holding a ring proves he met Mike Millers brother?? Since you have now come to his defense, care to answer? -didn't think so.

Im not saying he did, or did not have drinks w/Mike Millers brother, I don't really care... I am still waiting for my question to be answered.

TonyMontana
07-17-2013, 02:28 AM

Look at his first post.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

pedo is just a sexually deprived old man that gets butthurt as ****.

Imagine how it must feel to be a fan of an irrelevant franchise, forever in the Heats shadow.

-Rose getting shut down by LeBron in 2011
-Franchise player tears his ACL in round 1 the next year :oldlol:
-franchise player is STILL out.
-Bulls get embarassed by the superior Miami Heat organization in 2013.

The bulls are the Heats personal *** dumpster. Your tears are delicious pedo.

plowking
07-17-2013, 02:29 AM
Way to go Plowking, you exagerrate everything that I've done. Pretty sure I clarified that I only thought there was 1 badly reffed game in the Spurs series, but you go ahead and spread lies and BS like you usually do :applause:

Pretty sure I called out a game or two in the Pacers series, not the Spurs one. But I'm not surprised you get your facts wrong as usual.

False statements and exaggeration comes pretty easily for you.

Congradulations. Your hero won a championship on the back of Allen saving his ass :pimp: Most overrated championship team in history and you can thank Heat's fans for overrating this team beyond reality :lol

Oh, don't make me laugh, you crushed the shitty Bulls? Clutching to make a noteworthy statement, but only make yourself look stupid by even mentioning that you dipshit :pimp:

I look forward to my team crushing your sorry ass, overrated team in this years playoffs. Bump this post if you like, Bulls taking down Heat, calling it.

Did you manage to spell congratulations wrong? F*ck you give us Aussies a bad name.
Yes we crushed you. Doesn't matter who's on the team, you're losing. We beat you with Rose, without, we'll beat you again with him this coming year if hes brave enough to ever play basketball again. :oldlol:

2 time champs, back to back, and you call us overrated? :oldlol:

False statements? I just bumped your stupid ass thread complaining about the Spurs officiating. :oldlol:
Nothing false or exaggerated. You went in as if it was the most disgraceful referring performance ever. :oldlol:

plowking
07-17-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey at least I admit it. :lol

You have something to be mad about, I'm still not sure what my reason is? :oldlol:

Mike Miller getting amnestied? I think I'll sleep okay. :lol

Fudge
07-17-2013, 02:31 AM
****ing Aussies.

plowking
07-17-2013, 02:33 AM
****ing Aussies.

http://fashionista.com/uploads/2013/01/crocodile-dundee-1.jpeg

Legends66NBA7
07-17-2013, 02:41 AM
That picture Swoosh posted wasn't a fake or a random picture.

Anyways, I don't think Miller will play much longer.

9erempiree
07-17-2013, 03:00 AM
OP shouldn't be celebrating.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306322

SpurrDurr
07-17-2013, 03:33 AM
I bet OP spent the whole night asking Miller's brother if he knew who's got the biggest d1ck in the Miami team.

After that he ordered himself a Mimosa and then he woke up from his wet dream.

buddha
07-17-2013, 03:52 AM

poido123
07-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Did you manage to spell congratulations wrong? F*ck you give us Aussies a bad name.
Yes we crushed you. Doesn't matter who's on the team, you're losing. We beat you with Rose, without, we'll beat you again with him this coming year if hes brave enough to ever play basketball again. :oldlol:

False statements? I just bumped your stupid ass thread complaining about the Spurs officiating. :oldlol:
Nothing false or exaggerated. You went in as if it was the most disgraceful referring performance ever. :oldlol:

Wow, sinking to new lows :oldlol: You're going to nitpick one incorrectly spelt word? That is your argument? :roll:

Lebron "Jesussavedmyass" James. Bringing you two years of shakey performances amongst a weakened eastern conference. How amazing are the Heat :pimp:

So you bumped one example after a game of bad reffing? Which I had admitted? Which I had also claimed that there were a couple of games during the Pacers series that were badly reffed...What are you calling out here?

How about you explain why you consider Lebron a better defender than Iggy, that's hilarious :oldlol: According to you, Heat and Lebron have been convincing and dominant the last 2 years :facepalm

Again, you look stupid when you point out last year beating the Bulls. You and I know that was not a match...

What's new, you carrying on like an arrogant fck when your team was basically beaten in the Finals....

You guys deserve a dose of humility, starting this year, book it.

plowking
07-17-2013, 04:42 AM
Wow, sinking to new lows :oldlol: You're going to nitpick one incorrectly spelt word? That is your argument? :roll:

Lebron "Jesussavedmyass" James. Bringing you two years of shakey performances amongst a weakened eastern conference. How amazing are the Heat :pimp:

So you bumped one example after a game of bad reffing? Which I had admitted? Which I had also claimed that there were a couple of games during the Pacers series that were badly reffed...What are you calling out here?

How about you explain why you consider Lebron a better defender than Iggy, that's hilarious :oldlol: According to you, Heat and Lebron have been convincing and dominant the last 2 years :facepalm

Again, you look stupid when you point out last year beating the Bulls. You and I know that was not a match...

What's new, you carrying on like an arrogant fck when your team was basically beaten in the Finals....

You guys deserve a dose of humility, starting this year, book it.

Lebron a better defender than Iggy? He is. Seems like most agree with me too. Both media and coaches. Hence being rated highly not just in the all defensive teams, but also the DPOY award.

Beating the Bulls? Its always fun. You guys always have excuses. We beat you with Rose, and without him, etc. You won't beat us, get over it.

My team was basically beaten in the finals? Nah, they weren't. We won, hence the trophy.

Keep crying about the reffing, in every Heat game, like you always do. We could get no call the whole game, and you'd still complain, saying how no calls actually helped us, and created momentum. :oldlol:

3LiftHeatCurse
07-17-2013, 04:53 AM
You mean to tell me, that all the amazing things everyone says (Ray, Mike, UD, etc) about the Heat locker room being a special place is a lie?

The team "isolates" LBJ Wade and Bosh, but then turn around and go to Battioke together and make Harlem Shake videos together having a lot of fun?

This is LeBron + Wade singing at Battioke (Shane Battier charity yearly event), and Mike Miller and the entire team also performed songs (James Jones sang a song with Pat Riley)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GveQYXQVsOQ

do I even need to link the Harlem Shake video.

or all of Mike Miller's tweets from yesterday saying how special the locker room is down here and how he will miss being with the team?

hahaha

stupid ass OP. Dumb thread.

Everyone knew Mike Miller was gone. He put his house up for sale in 2011 because he knew he wasn't earning his contract. Injured the entire time he was down here in Miami.

I should make a thread : "Just had dinner with Ray Allen's cousin. Said he's leaving South Beach after this coming season"

then I'll make up a bunch of shit and then bump the thread when Ray Allen retires.

poido123
07-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Lebron a better defender than Iggy? He is. Seems like most agree with me too. Both media and coaches. Hence being rated highly not just in the all defensive teams, but also the DPOY award.

Beating the Bulls? Its always fun. You guys always have excuses. We beat you with Rose, and without him, etc. You won't beat us, get over it.

My team was basically beaten in the finals? Nah, they weren't. We won, hence the trophy.

Keep crying about the reffing, in every Heat game, like you always do. We could get no call the whole game, and you'd still complain, saying how no calls actually helped us, and created momentum. :oldlol:

This is just one of your many whines about the reffing. Usually comes on the back of losses, I can find more if you like.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298854&page=83

You claim to be one of the loyal and longtime HEat fans, so what, you were a fan around 2005 when they won the title the next year with Shaq? So you have endured ONE bad season of struggle, when Heat won 15 games? Oh, I feel so sorry for you :lol But I suppose that is what you hang your hat on, since most of the other Heat fans have jumped on at some point in the last 3 years..

You also have claimed to be a bandwagon fan of the 49ers, back when they were favourites. You even admitted it, so going by that, I'm having a good guess that you bandwagoned the Heat once shaq came over and joined Wade :pimp:

Keep throwing airballs Plowking, I aint catchin them anymore :pimp:

plowking
07-17-2013, 09:07 AM
This is just one of your many whines about the reffing. Usually comes on the back of losses, I can find more if you like.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298854&page=83

You claim to be one of the loyal and longtime HEat fans, so what, you were a fan around 2005 when they won the title the next year with Shaq? So you have endured ONE bad season of struggle, when Heat won 15 games? Oh, I feel so sorry for you :lol But I suppose that is what you hang your hat on, since most of the other Heat fans have jumped on at some point in the last 3 years..

You also have claimed to be a bandwagon fan of the 49ers, back when they were favourites. You even admitted it, so going by that, I'm having a good guess that you bandwagoned the Heat once shaq came over and joined Wade :pimp:

Keep throwing airballs Plowking, I aint catchin them anymore :pimp:

I did bandwagon on the 49ers. Because I have family there... that sends me gear. :oldlol: It was easy to pick a team when I have all this gear lying around.

Keep the bandwagon talk up. Its easy to spot the people trying to push their insecurities on others. You just won't man up and admit you like the Bulls because of Jordan, and only Jordan. Pretending like you liked role players, etc. :oldlol:
Furthermore you pretend like Rodman is your favorite player... despite in one thread you clearly getting the seasons mixed up as to when he joined. :oldlol: I remember NumberSix or someone called you out on it. If he was your favorite player, you'd know a bit more about him. :oldlol:

poido123
07-17-2013, 09:23 AM
I did bandwagon on the 49ers. Because I have family there... that sends me gear. :oldlol: It was easy to pick a team when I have all this gear lying around.

Keep the bandwagon talk up. Its easy to spot the people trying to push their insecurities on others. You just won't man up and admit you like the Bulls because of Jordan, and only Jordan. Pretending like you liked role players, etc. :oldlol:
Furthermore you pretend like Rodman is your favorite player... despite in one thread you clearly getting the seasons mixed up as to when he joined. :oldlol: I remember NumberSix or someone called you out on it. If he was your favorite player, you'd know a bit more about him. :oldlol:

Well since my favourite player in the current Bulls team is Noah, is it so far fetched to think that Rodman was my favourite player? :rolleyes:

Again, I did explain my reasons behind that. I was a fan of Jordan when I first rooted for the Bulls. However as I grew older and started to understand the game more, I started to appreciate what Rodman was doing, and he grew on me. A bit like how Wade was always your boy, but now Lebron came along you hang off his nuts and make outlandish declarations about him :oldlol:

I had made a mistake and conceded that I had made a mental blunder. When you're talking about over 10 years ago to remember something, not using google to be exact, I did slip up. But you know what? It happens to everybody, not everyone on ISH gets their facts straight, including you :pimp:

HoopsFanNumero1
07-17-2013, 10:56 AM

Look at his first post.

:applause: :applause:

Owning pedo as usual

Bigsmoke
07-17-2013, 11:23 AM

LOL ... ISH clowns.

oh yeah...

My friends and I all ate Chipotle with Bill Wennington and his tall ass son over there in Oak Park back in 2009.

we were asking him questions about Jordan, Phil, and even some of the player he thinks is impossible to defend "Hakeem Olajuwon"

poido123
07-17-2013, 11:27 AM
:applause: :applause:

Owning pedo as usual

Scking Plowking's left nut as usual :applause:

mugiwara
07-17-2013, 03:01 PM

:no:

riseagainst
07-17-2013, 03:10 PM
dam... Heat fans/lebron stans getting owned in this thread.

mugiwara
07-17-2013, 03:14 PM

Always very entertaining hard fought games between the two teams. you must at least acknowledge that the bulls were without Deng, Noah and Rose. how far do the Heat would go without their top three players?

Dengness9
07-17-2013, 03:16 PM

He's calling the Heat overrated. You have nothing to do with their franchise. You aren't even a true Heat fan.

Before you flip... did i say anything that isn't true?

Dengness9
07-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Scking Plowking's left nut as usual :applause:

Hoops fan numero1 is an alt acct anyway.

That screen name just comes into threads to give extra backup to the pathetic bandwagoners.

riseagainst
07-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Hoops fan numero1 is an alt acct anyway.

That screen name just comes into threads to give extra backup to the pathetic bandwagoners.

don't forget about TonyMontana.

Dengness9
07-17-2013, 03:26 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

pedo is just a sexually deprived old man that gets butthurt as ****.

Imagine how it must feel to be a fan of an irrelevant franchise, forever in the Heats shadow.

-Rose getting shut down by LeBron in 2011
-franchise player is STILL out.
-Bulls get embarassed by the superior Miami Heat organization in 2013.

The bulls are the Heats personal *** dumpster. Your tears are delicious pedo.

Before i completely bust a nut all over you, I like that you think the series win in the 2013 playoffs are such a big deal.....since you are a bandwagon fan of the last few years i see that it means a lot for you personally. How sad.

Updated Bulls/Heat playoff record : Chicago 18-13 Chicago 4 series wins Heat 3

Bulls 51-41 all time vs Heat in regular season
Bulls Championships : 6
Miami Championships: 3

Bulls had the GOAT in MJ and best coach IN Phil Jackson

Simply put, the Heat haven't been that dominant in the playoffs when compared to the other teams that have played in at least three consecutive NBA Finals. Over the past four decades, only two such clubs—the Celtics (1984-87) and the Lakers (2008-10)—have posted lower playoff winning percentages than Miami's 70% mark the past three postseasons, according to Stats LLC.

The Heat's playoff margin of victory during that span is also noteworthy. Of the nine teams who've made the Finals at least three straight times since 1980, only the 1984-87 Celtics won their games by fewer points than Miami, which has only been 5.6 points better than its opponents. (Their 36-point loss Tuesday was the second-worst suffered by any team in the sample.)

One other thing that sets Miami apart: How often it's had to play with its back against the wall. Unlike the Chicago Bulls' teams led by Michael Jordan during the 1990s, which had just two elimination games during their pair of three-peats, the Heat have already played in four.

Oh yeah, and THE HEAT HAVE NUMBER 23 IN THE RAFTERS......

You just got punked tough guy. Youre not even a Heat fan so would i suspect you to know any of this? No, youre an IDIOT.

Your mothers a *** dumpster more than Gloria James.

The Heat and LBJ WILL ALWAYS BE IN MJ AND THE BULLS SHADOW.....The whole basketball world will forever be in Mj's shadow.

Dengness9
07-17-2013, 03:28 PM
don't forget about TonyMontana.

Heat fans the only stans with ALT's!!!:roll: :roll:

Dengness9
07-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Tony ALT acct Montana's a bitch

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/aaa-rafters-michael-jordan-number-retired-by-miami-heat.jpg

FOREVER WILL BE A BULLS JERSEY HANGING IN THE MIAMI RAFTERS.

Trollsmasher
07-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Damn, pedo123's furious mas*urbating in this thread strongly implies that OP is underage.

And that guy actually tries to act like he knows something about basketball pre 2005 all the damn time:roll:

Also plowking owning pedo:bowdown: Guy is just mad that he jumped on the Bulls' bandwagon when Jordan was done and he has been desperate ever since:lol

plowking
07-17-2013, 11:17 PM
He's calling the Heat overrated. You have nothing to do with their franchise. You aren't even a true Heat fan.

Before you flip... did i say anything that isn't true?

Not a true Heat fan? Okay.

Remember when I got you so mad, you made a thread about me like a little bitch complaining? :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93249

Look at your sensitive ass back in 2008. :oldlol:

poido123
07-17-2013, 11:37 PM
Not a true Heat fan? Okay.

Remember when I got you so mad, you made a thread about me like a little bitch complaining? :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93249

Look at your sensitive ass back in 2008. :oldlol:

Stick to latching onto bandwagons Plowking, it's what you do best :pimp:

Chelsea, 49ers(self-admitted), Heat(Shaq's arrival) and you have the nerve to call out fans who have been fans of their team alot longer than you :oldlol:

I put you a level above guys like Trollsmasher, Tony Montana and co. but that's not saying much :oldlol:

Those guys wouldn't have a clue what it's like to support a team through a 15 win season, I'll give you that at least.

poido123
07-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Damn, pedo123's furious mas*urbating in this thread strongly implies that OP is underage.

And that guy actually tries to act like he knows something about basketball pre 2005 all the damn time:roll:

Also plowking owning pedo:bowdown: Guy is just mad that he jumped on the Bulls' bandwagon when Jordan was done and he has been desperate ever since:lol

Why would I jump on the Bulls bandwagon when Jordan was done? :biggums:

Go back to watching a European sport like soccer, leave basketball for the guys who actually play and watch the games, fairweather fan.

I am turning 31 this year, no reason why at 23 years of age(Your comment about me not following basketball pre 2005) and at least 6 to 7 years before that, I would know and haved watched the game to understand it.

Some of you trolls need to take your fingers off the keyboard and jackoff or something.

plowking
07-18-2013, 12:29 AM

Chelsea, 49ers(self-admitted), Heat(Shaq's arrival) and you have the nerve to call out fans who have been fans of their team alot longer than you :oldlol:

I put you a level above guys like Trollsmasher, Tony Montana and co. but that's not saying much :oldlol:

Those guys wouldn't have a clue what it's like to support a team through a 15 win season, I'll give you that at least.

LOL bandwagons. I've lived in Chelsea buddy, a lot more than you can say about how you started supporting the Bulls. :oldlol:

And I like how you've randomly inserted a time when I started supporting the Heat to fit your agenda. :oldlol: And your way off, by almost a decade. :oldlol:
Even if it was at Shaq's arrival, it was when they had 0 championships, unlike you who clearly started supporting the Bulls in their most dominant stretch, their second three peat. Your dumbass couldn't even remember Rodman wasn't their for the first 3-peat. You're looking silly son.

poido123
07-18-2013, 12:41 AM
LOL bandwagons. I've lived in Chelsea buddy, a lot more than you can say about how you started supporting the Bulls. :oldlol:

And I like how you've randomly inserted a time when I started supporting the Heat to fit your agenda. :oldlol: And your way off, by almost a decade. :oldlol:
Even if it was at Shaq's arrival, it was when they had 0 championships, unlike you who clearly started supporting the Bulls in their most dominant stretch, their second three peat. Your dumbass couldn't even remember Rodman wasn't their for the first 3-peat. You're looking silly son.

Wow, show me where I said that? :biggums: Don't spread lies :no:

poido123
07-18-2013, 12:53 AM

You were not supporting the Heat close to 10 years before 2005, GTFO :oldlol:

As for your accusations, I started to be a fan right around the 89 season when the Bulls fell short to the Pistons. I watched the first three peat and the second three peat. Did my favourite player change? Of course I was 7 years old when I liked jordan. Was Jordan the most impressionable and popular player back in the day? Absolutely, but my favourite player changed.

The way you hang off Lebron's nuts, I'm sure you no longer have Wade as your favourite anymore. Now that he has declined and all...

How long did you live in Chelsea? I'm guessing that you lived there for work and stayed there for a few years :oldlol: I'm sure it wasn't a hard decision for you to follow Chelsea, since you know that they spend more money on players than any other English football club, not named Manchester United or City.

Im so nba'd out
06-04-2014, 10:23 PM
bump

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Why did people not believe OP?

Swish/Swosh/Money 23 doesn't seem like the person to make this shit up come on now

aj1987
06-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Why did people not believe OP?

Swish/Swosh/Money 23 doesn't seem like the person to make this shit up come on now
The main reason I didn't believe it was because Wade and Haslem are like brothers. They've played their entire careers together and Wade even calls UD his big brother.

Remember UD taking out Tyler after his Flagrant on Wade?

[QUOTE]

KyleKong
06-05-2014, 06:21 PM

I find that very hard to believe considering all the pictures the team has with each other, including the big three, hanging out outside of practices and games.

I mean shit, Haslem and Wade are like BFFs.

But who knows.

NumberSix
06-05-2014, 06:24 PM

You're mixing him up with me. I'm the one who became a Heat fan when they got Shaq.

Lebron23
03-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Bump

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2015, 10:30 AM
305 Baller in this thread... cmon bro, still don't believe it?!

Dude uploaded a pic AND what he said was true...

Swish not the type to lie.

305Baller
03-02-2015, 10:31 AM

I still don't believe it. Swish has already been exposed as a fraud.

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM
I still don't believe it. Swish has already been exposed as a fraud.

Not really.. his story could still very well be true.

From his posting, dude isn't one to make up shit for the INSIDEHOOPS, dude is an adult, has a wife.. has posted his pic in the "post a pic" thread, and I remember posts calling her wife hot. He's not one to make this shit up.

The AAU stuff? Maybe he exaggerated a bit.. we don't know... and..

http://media.giphy.com/media/k3y33b9PpM6XK/giphy.gif

Lebron23
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM

This

305Baller
03-02-2015, 10:39 AM

From his posting, dude isn't one to make up shit for the INSIDEHOOPS, dude is an adult, has a wife.. has posted his pic in the "post a pic" thread, and I remember posts calling her wife hot. He's not one to make this shit up.

Meh. Im skeptical of everything on the net. He could be making up his wife, etc. He already has someone skeptical of him saying he's a coach. I just dont buy stories on the net like this.

Roundball_Rock
03-02-2015, 10:52 AM

I saw him lie multiple times just yesterday. :oldlol:

STATUTORY
03-02-2015, 11:58 AM

:lol :lol :oldlol: :oldlol:

arbitrarywater with the deadpan ether

game3524
03-02-2015, 12:21 PM
I saw him lie multiple times just yesterday. :oldlol:

Dude has multiple accounts, so of course he is bullshitting.:oldlol:

BasedTom
03-02-2015, 03:31 PM
OP was exposed as a lying fgt, even without that then it is still obvious that he was bullshitting about this topic

Straight_Ballin
03-02-2015, 03:34 PM
It's really sad when someone fails so fvcking hard in real life that they have to make up stories to share on the internet as a coping mechanism. I picture these types as neck beards who still live in their moms basement that scrape up pennies to afford used video games just to make time pass easier for them as they continue to progress backwards, in their worthless, pathetic lives.

aj1987
03-02-2015, 05:22 PM

Apparently you're sucking his dick as well. He just PM'd me. :cheers:

Good for you, dude.:applause:

JT123
03-02-2015, 06:11 PM

:roll:

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2015, 06:12 PM