PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to smoke premature bud?

unbreakable
05-22-2013, 08:00 PM
One of my boys has that homegrown going on.. ,orange hairs.. smells good (so i know its real) .. but you can tell its not fully mature...

what yall think? its really fluffy and idk if its safe or even worth smoking

macmac
05-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Are you an idiot? How can it be unsafe to smoke a plant, that hasn't fully matured yet? It's not raw chicken that needs to cook more.

There just won't be as much thc levels in it. And the nose and taste on it will be off.

MetsPackers
05-22-2013, 08:04 PM
If there's bud on it, it can be smoked but it needs to be dried and shit otherwise you're probably just wasting your time. My roommate grew in my house last year and i'd just go and pull the prematre buds off it and they don't smoke right or get you effectively high

unbreakable
05-22-2013, 08:05 PM
^2 different set of answers ^ anyone else got input?

TheReal Kendall
05-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Are you an idiot? How can it be unsafe to smoke a plant, that hasn't fully matured yet? It's not raw chicken that needs to cook more.

There just won't be as much thc levels in it. And the nose and taste on it will be off.

:lol

Just smoke it and see what happens. Why smoke anyway? You cool bro cause you smoke weed:pimp:

TheMarkMadsen
05-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Yes it's safe.

But you should wait, premature bud won't get you as high.

Styles p
05-22-2013, 08:56 PM
its safe but why not just go buy some bud till its fully mature? you're just wasting it otherwise. and don't fertilize in the last 2 weeks of growing just give it water or else it'll taste like shit/chemicals. dry it for about 5 days or till the stem snaps then throw them in mason jars and open them everyday for about 10 mins for atleast a week to cure it and make it taste and smell great.

nathanjizzle
05-22-2013, 09:29 PM
i use to be an advid grower. if you are asking if it is safe health wise to smoke premature bud, yes it is safe, as long as you let the bud dry out. if you do not let it dry out then you will be smoking the high dosage of nutrient water that it has intaked into its system. even then it still really isnt a danger. orange hairs do not matter, the potency of bud is determined by how much crystals (tricomes) are on the bud and the maturity are determined by how amber/orange the crystals are.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-22-2013, 09:37 PM

:lol

MetsPackers
05-23-2013, 01:30 AM
i use to be an advid grower. if you are asking if it is safe health wise to smoke premature bud, yes it is safe, as long as you let the bud dry out. if you do not let it dry out then you will be smoking the high dosage of nutrient water that it has intaked into its system. even then it still really isnt a danger. orange hairs do not matter, the potency of bud is determined by how much crystals (tricomes) are on the bud and the maturity are determined by how amber/orange the crystals are.

As someone who has actually grown weed I can tell you are 100% bullshitting

Styles p
05-23-2013, 03:19 PM

I've grown weed plenty of times also and how do you think he's bullshitting? when the tricombs start turning amber it's ready i prefer my bud to have a 50/50 split of amber/milky tricombs. milky gives you more of a head high and the amber give you more of a body stone, kind of like how sativa and indica give different highs. the hairs don't really matter but usually when the tricombs change the hairs turn from white to amber also.

dilley
05-23-2013, 05:28 PM
:biggums: Please, go on.