PDA

View Full Version : Pacers are Cocky as F@ck !

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 03:10 AM
Watching interviews these jokers are acting like they EXPECT to beat heat as long as they play better they will win and nothing the Heat can do ect.. Keep Giving Miami Bulletin board material Indy..love it.. Do they Recall the HEat were off for a week just like before Bulls series and struggled with Chi in Gm 1 ? If Pacers win Tomorrow night I will be shocked as Heat know they stole one and need to put this team back in its place. Lets see how they are talking a week from now.

Kevin_Garnett_5
05-24-2013, 03:14 AM
Um...they should expect to beat the Heat. What's the point of competing if you don't think you can win? It's not like they haven't had some success against Miami.

K
05-24-2013, 03:14 AM
Swallow some Sensodyne and lather your butt with aloe vera. Feel better yet?

GatorKid117
05-24-2013, 03:16 AM
God forbid a team is confident in their abilities.... Truly disgusting.

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 03:20 AM
Um...they should expect to beat the Heat. What's the point of competing if you don't think you can win? It's not like they haven't had some success against Miami.

F@ck them, not happening !

imnew09
05-24-2013, 03:20 AM
They made it so far, and you just expect them to give up now because they're facing the Heat? :facepalm

ripthekik
05-24-2013, 03:21 AM
:lol heat "fans"

uber
05-24-2013, 03:21 AM
Insecure Lebron d*ckriders incoming!

SpurrDurr
05-24-2013, 03:26 AM
They are a great team with a bright future, nothing wrong with being a bit cocky and confident.

Last year Pacers got carried away too much in the series against the Heat, they went physical and lost their mind in the last games; hope it won't happen again.

They aren't the Knicks, they are the real deal.

Mrofir
05-24-2013, 03:42 AM
The title of this thread is the reason why they stand any chance

Only other team with that degree of cockyness, SAS, albeit they display it in a different way.

Still not gonna be enough, but one can hope

chazzy
05-24-2013, 03:52 AM
:facepalm

plowking
05-24-2013, 03:59 AM
Who cares? Every team thinks they'll beat every team.

melih69
05-24-2013, 04:01 AM
so insecure lolololol

SewerUrchin
05-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Be cocky after you've won a championship, not during the run.

Notice the Spurs don't have that attitude, and they've won a few chips.

Notice Miami players and coaches have expressed nothing but respect for their opponents this year.

Sepcifically in Wade and James' case, it took the beat down from the Mavs in 2011 after mocking Dirk's ailment when they were up. They haven't been the same since, and it's a good thing.

I'd be willing to bet that if Jordan had lost an early finals bid before going on to win his 6, he might be a more tolerable ego case today.

East_Stone_Ya
05-24-2013, 04:02 AM
it's playoffs

Mrofir
05-24-2013, 04:08 AM
Be cocky after you've won a championship, not during the run.

Notice the Spurs don't have that attitude, and they've won a few chips.

Notice Miami players and coaches have expressed nothing but respect for their opponents this year.

Sepcifically in Wade and James' case, it took the beat down from the Mavs in 2011 after mocking Dirk's ailment when they were up. They haven't been the same since, and it's a good thing.

I'd be willing to bet that if Jordan had lost an early finals bid before going on to win his 6, he might be a more tolerable ego case today.

The Spurs understand it doesn't matter what kind of image you try to project, it matters how you play as a team and how what you practice and plan translates into the game.

But they have confidence just like the Pacers. Everyone competes differently.

Good to bring up the Dirk thing, I forgot about that. 2011 was most fun I've had watching the finals in my life. (Grew up rooting against mj)

SewerUrchin
05-24-2013, 04:22 AM
(Grew up rooting against mj)

Heh, you and me both, and in retrospect in total futility.

Funny thing is, as much as people complain about officiating with today's superstars (James, Kobe, Durant), these guys have nothing on MJ! It was like there were the Chicago Bulls, and every other team was the Washington Generals.

AintNoSunshine
05-24-2013, 04:24 AM
Can't wait, I wish they place back to back to back to back all the way until the end of finals :oldlol:

no pun intended
05-24-2013, 05:01 AM
Watching interviews these jokers are acting like they EXPECT to beat heat as long as they play better they will win and nothing the Heat can do ect.. Keep Giving Miami Bulletin board material Indy..love it.. Do they Recall the HEat were off for a week just like before Bulls series and struggled with Chi in Gm 1 ? If Pacers win Tomorrow night I will be shocked as Heat know they stole one and need to put this team back in its place. Lets see how they are talking a week from now.
Mindset wouldn't change. If they are eliminated a week from now, then the Pacers would say "We will beat them next year." And they should, because that is how competitors' psyche should be.

Pacquiao
05-24-2013, 05:45 AM

Do you have a brain of a donkey? What do you want the Pacers to do then, get scared and kneel down to them?

Nash
05-24-2013, 06:13 AM
I have nothing against the players mind set but I thought it was funny how Vogel during time outs was obviously trying to unrealisticly tell his players how they are much superior and how they are going to win without the game being finished. I don't know if his players really fall for that, underestimating a team like Miami is never a smart thing.

And then you see Spoelstra on the other side talking sense and telling his players the truth about what is really going on in the game.

Bandito
05-24-2013, 06:24 AM
God forbid someone believe they can beat the heat and not incur OP wrath!

All Net
05-24-2013, 06:41 AM
No point playing if they don't think they can win...

HorryIsMyMVP
05-24-2013, 09:03 AM
Ironically confidence isn't really something Lebron has much of. Isn't that what he takes issue with? How are these guys confident :wtf: I'm better then them...and I'm a mentally weak ass bitch.

Fudge
05-24-2013, 09:16 AM
:roll:

Easily the worst poster on this board.

Human Error
05-24-2013, 09:30 AM
It is one thing to have confidence in their ability which is a good thing, but it is another to say in public how the Heat is just another team in their quest for title and how they cannot lose to the Heat. Showing no respect for the opponent at all, while the clear favorite Heat coaches and players are saying how the Pacers can be a legitimate concern. If I were Vogel/Hibbert/George, even though deep down I believe that I would win, I would show respect first for the champion. Maybe this means that the Pacers know they cannot beat the Heat.

jzek
05-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Every team the Heat faced since the Big 3 thought they could beat the Heat. Only 1 out of 11 teams actually did it (DAL).

jzek
05-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Remember Jennings and his prediction? :oldlol:

leMVP
05-24-2013, 09:45 AM
It's good to be confident but it's another story when you just throw away words like "we didn't play our best game" and this stuff, their cockiness will beat them for sure.

qrich
05-24-2013, 09:49 AM

That alone shows you are either a little kid, or a dickrider that knows nothing about anything really.

Of course if a team plays better, they will win, 98% of the god damn time

Dagouch
05-24-2013, 09:52 AM
It's good to be confident but it's another story when you just throw away words like "we didn't play our best game" and this stuff, their cockiness will beat them for sure.

Exactly. Confidence is always good to build yourself up. However when you also disrepect your oppostion and or saying we didn't play our best then the cocky factor plays in and it usually backfires most of the time.

HorryIsMyMVP
05-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Obviously the Pacers played bad and were also poorly coached in the first game. If they play better and make less mistakes they will probably win. Heat fans are an insecure bunch of teenagers.

HorryIsMyMVP
05-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Exactly. Confidence is always good to build yourself up. However when you also disrepect your oppostion and or saying we didn't play our best then the cocky factor plays in and it usually backfires most of the time.
I had a response all typed up then I noticed your actually just an idiot. So when teams aren't confident and lose. Then what is that? They were planning to lose and lost. That plan sure back fired or did they just accomplish their goal? Nothing here is disrespectful towards the Heat. The Pacers said they needed to play better and they do.

Xover
05-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Kingwillball where are you? did you just start a thread for no particular reason at all

tpols
05-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Yea the Pacers are the cocky ones. :rolleyes:

This is why everyone hates the heat.

Le Shaqtus
05-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Heat Bandwagoners are the cockiest fans on this board (minus Kobe fans). The actual heat fans on this board are really good posters. I'd actually like the Heat if the LeBron stans didn't make them so unbearable :facepalm

Pacers are a good team, they gave Miami a tough time in the semi's last year and they're gonna give them a tough time this year. Can they beat Miami? It's possible, if Dallas can beat the super team then the Spurs or Pacers can. I just want a good series.

Give the Pacers their dues, they almost stole game 1 from Miami if not for that super clutch play by LeBron, they have size, decent shooters and play with heart. Pacers fans SHOULD be cocky, they have a great team and could contend for the next couple of years. Why don't you just enjoy good basketball instead of whining about the other team.

SewerUrchin
05-24-2013, 10:20 AM
I had a response all typed up then I noticed your actually just an idiot.

Nothing like making a third grade level grammatical error when insulting somebody else's intelligence. :facepalm

HorryIsMyMVP
05-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Nothing like making a third grade level grammatical error when insulting somebody else's intelligence. :facepalm
Well I'm not in 3rd grade like you. I rarely point out punctuation because I realize this site isn't an intellectual thing. But I was pretty impressed by what he typed. As it didn't seem like a typo.

niko
05-24-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't disagree. They speak about Miami like they are any other team, they're not, they just won the title. This "they are just our next opponent" it's a bit disrespectful of what Miami accomplished.

Scholar
05-24-2013, 11:37 AM

This. Butthurt fan base reaching for anything to get mad at.

Scholar
05-24-2013, 11:39 AM
I don't disagree. They speak about Miami like they are any other team, they're not, they just won the title. This "they are just our next opponent" it's a bit disrespectful of what Miami accomplished.

The Pacers need to see Miami like any other opponent because if they start thinking about Miami's accomplishments, it's overwhelming for a young team like them. It's better for them to be disrespectful, brash and act like elitists than it is for them to just bow down and accept Miami as being better.

If you don't think you're better than the competition, you've lost already.

niko
05-24-2013, 11:41 AM
The Pacers need to see Miami like any other opponent because if they start thinking about Miami's accomplishments, it's overwhelming for a young team like them. It's better for them to be disrespectful, brash and act like elitists than it is for them to just bow down and accept Miami as being better.

If you don't think you're better than the competition, you've lost already.
You can think whatever you want. You don't need to say it out loud. All of a sudden the Pacers who were boring and flat are very chatty. It's not going to work out for them.

Scholar
05-24-2013, 11:41 AM

http://s22.postimg.org/y1g7smclt/Capture.png

http://elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/knicks-all-black-elite-daily-800x400.jpg

Looks like it worked wonders for your team.

Scholar
05-24-2013, 11:43 AM
You can think whatever you want. You don't need to say it out loud. All of a sudden the Pacers who were boring and flat are very chatty. It's not going to work out for them.

What? I'm not saying anything; I'm typing it. And if what I'm saying is something that should be kept to myself, why is it okay for you to say your nonsense about Pacers disrespecting Miami? I suppose I can pull that same b.s on you. "You can think whatever you want. You don't need to type it."

JMT
05-24-2013, 11:45 AM
It is one thing to have confidence in their ability which is a good thing, but it is another to say in public how the Heat is just another team in their quest for title and how they cannot lose to the Heat. Showing no respect for the opponent at all, while the clear favorite Heat coaches and players are saying how the Pacers can be a legitimate concern. If I were Vogel/Hibbert/George, even though deep down I believe that I would win, I would show respect first for the champion. Maybe this means that the Pacers know they cannot beat the Heat.

I don't believe they ever said they cannot lose to the Heat, and the Vogel quote you refer to was taken out of context to provide bulletin board material for Miami.

What a bunch of crying little puzzies you guys are. No player gives a flying fock what the opponent is saying. If they do, their focus is in the wrong place.

Gotdam generation of crybabies. Like women with their hurt feelings over perceived slights. Grow a sack.

BTW, not rooting for either team, just a good, competitive series.

ETA Is there anything funnier than Knicks fans talking about giving an opponent the respect they deserve? Team that's never won anything and a franchise that, if not for it's geographic location would be completely irrelevant for nearly the last 20 years of the NBA, wearing black to the Celtics "funeral".

Droid101
05-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Um... it took a LeBron triple double, Birdman's best game of his career, and the Pacers had the most turnovers of any team in the playoffs this year so far....

And it still took a shot at the buzzer to win in overtime.

The Pacers are in control unless Spolestra adjusts, period.

Magic 32
05-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Only fans of a mercenary team would see competitive spirit as an insult.

JMT
05-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Only fans of a mercenary team would see competitive spirit as an insult.

:applause:

Rondo
05-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Shut up, OP. They should expect to win every game they play. If you go into a game with any doubts in your mind it'll hinder your performance. How dare they think they can beat Miami... :rolleyes:

Remember you used to be a Cavs fan? Now you're angry as f*ck at apparent disrespect towards the Heat like you're some sort of loyal fan? Being a fan of a team comes before being a fan of a player. I feel sorry for you that you can't experience that same joy that loyal fans of a team do.

DaSeba5
05-24-2013, 02:08 PM
I don't see anything wrong with their confidence. However, if this makes you hate the Heat more, that's really sad. The OP doesn't represent our fanbase.

Soundwave
05-24-2013, 02:11 PM

I like it as a basketball fan. There's nothing sadder than a team going into a series expecting to lose.

I liked it back in the day when the Kings didn't give the Lakers any respect. You should expect to win.

grantz
05-24-2013, 02:32 PM
What's the point of being a fan if you can't take the losses.

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Um... it took a LeBron triple double, Birdman's best game of his career, and the Pacers had the most turnovers of any team in the playoffs this year so far....

Um Yeah Battier, Allen, Wade, Bosh and Cole all had subpar games and they wont get better :rolleyes: Heat had a week off which throws off timing ect..The two big guns for Pacers had good games They wont improve much the Heat on other hand can get more out of alot more guys. That is the biggest difference. Heat won 48-51 games for a reason dope..

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 02:43 PM
I don't see anything wrong with their confidence. However, if this makes you hate the Heat more, that's really sad. The OP doesn't represent our fanbase.

The Op is one of the Smartest Posters on this board for whatever that is worth...I don't represent the fanbase cause I am brash and speak the truth..:no: but I know my basketball and that is what should really matter.

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Kingwillball where are you? did you just start a thread for no particular reason at all

LOl.. I went to bad last night as I do have other things to do than this board like sleep. I figured I would get the ball rolling and let people have at it than check back in today.

Rondo
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
The Op is one of the Smartest Posters on this board for whatever that is worth...I don't represent the fanbase cause I am brash and speak the truth..:no: but I know my basketball and that is what should really matter.

You don't represent the Miami Heat fanbase because you're not a Miami Heat fan.

You do however sum up their modern day fanbase.

FLDFSU
05-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Remember Jennings and his prediction? :oldlol:

:roll:

FLDFSU
05-24-2013, 03:38 PM

I find it funny how a team that has one loss this playoffs and just beat the Pacers are not in control while INDY has lost 5 times already.

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:04 PM
You mean like the Knicks and MOST of their fans?

Droid101
05-24-2013, 04:07 PM
I find it funny how a team that has one loss this playoffs and just beat the Pacers are not in control while INDY has lost 5 times already.
Check the competition, bro.

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:08 PM

Don't forget missed free throws...The Pacers should be confident...I completely expected the Pacers to win that game...I was so upset that they just gave the game away, I haven't paid any attention to the NBA until tonights game. They played poorly and still should've won the game...If thats not a reason for the "underdog" to be confident, I don't know what is.....And Knicks fans need to be quiet about anything cause none of them owned for all the trash talking they were doing to me just because I called them out for being cocky, premadonnas....

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Don't forget missed free throws...The Pacers should be confident...I completely expected the Pacers to win that game...I was so upset that they just gave the game away, I haven't paid any attention to the NBA until tonights game. They played poorly and still should've won the game...If thats not a reason for the "underdog" to be confident, I don't know what is.....And Knicks fans need to be quiet about anything cause none of them owned for all the trash talking they were doing to me just because I called them out for being cocky, premadonnas....

Sucks for U now U will be lucky to win 1 game this series..

NumberSix
05-24-2013, 04:13 PM
I have more respect for the Pacers than any of Miami's rivals in this season's playoffs. Pacers and their fans deserve to talk trash. They're a great team and should be respected.

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:19 PM
If you're just going to troll your own thread, you could've warned us...Plenty of logical responses in this thread....Either you're just trolling or you really expect a team full of NBA players to be scared of a team, who despite their 20 whatever game win streak, is an awesome 6-4 vs. the Pacers in the last 2 seasons, playoffs and regular season....If they were 10-0 vs the Pacers, I could maybe understand the Pacers fearing them...But the Pacers have won 4 games and have had a couple of other games won before going on to lose so ummm...why should the Pacers be scared of them again? The point is, the Pacers play them well, do not fear them and have more success vs them because of matchups, as opposed to other teams...Don't know what is so hard to understand:confusedshrug:

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:19 PM
I have more respect for the Pacers than any of Miami's rivals in this season's playoffs. Pacers and their fans deserve to talk trash. They're a great team and should be respected.

They have a GOOD team, they won 49 games to the Heat 66 games. Now, they are tough team and play good defense and have a couple match ups that give the Heat problems BUT nothing the Heat won't figure out and be able to overcome. Now the Real problem is how the Pacers themselves including Vogel are acting maybe OVERCONFIDENT while Heat continue to give credit to the Competition and throw out nothing but compliments. That is my problem with them Hopefully the Heat snuff them out in Quick fashion as the inferior team they are to send a message.

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:25 PM
They have a GOOD team, they won 49 games to the Heat 66 games. Now, they are tough team and play good defense and have a couple match ups that give the Heat problems BUT nothing the Heat won't figure out and be able to overcome. Now the Real problem is how the Pacers themselves including Vogel are acting maybe OVERCONFIDENT while Heat continue to give credit to the Competition and throw out nothing but compliments. That is my problem with them Hopefully the Heat snuff them out in Quick fashion as the inferior team they are to send a message.
When you're a team on the rise who feels they have been overlooked, not given the respect they feel they deserve the past 2 years, that team tend to play with a chip on their shoulder...Just like players who were passed over in the draft, play with a chip on their shoulder....This isn't rocket science...:confusedshrug: No, they aren't quick to give compliments because other teams and fans don't give them the respect they feel they deserve...Players are just now starting to give the Pacers their props but its frustrating to the fans who have watched the team the last 2 years, understand that playoffs and regular season are 2 different things, and understand that the Pacers are built for the playoffs...Period...49 wins, 60 wins....none of it matters if a team matches up with you well...

And actually, you're talking about the coach...When the PLAYERS do interviews...they ALWAYS give the opponents credit and I know you've seen Hibbert, West, and Paul George interviews and have seen them give plenty of credit where its due...So if you're beef is with Vogel, then specify that...If its with the players, then you don't have a valid argument....On the court, players are supposed to be confident, so that can't be the issue either....

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:25 PM
If you're just going to troll your own thread, you could've warned us...Plenty of logical responses in this thread....Either you're just trolling or you really expect a team full of NBA players to be scared of a team, who despite their 20 whatever game win streak, is an awesome 6-4 vs. the Pacers in the last 2 seasons, playoffs and regular season....If they were 10-0 vs the Pacers, I could maybe understand the Pacers fearing them...But the Pacers have won 4 games and have had a couple of other games won before going on to lose so ummm...why should the Pacers be scared of them again? The point is, the Pacers play them well, do not fear them and have more success vs them because of matchups, as opposed to other teams...Don't know what is so hard to understand:confusedshrug:

I am not trolling I expected HEat to win Series in 5 MAYBE 6.. The Pacers already let a winnable gm go they wont get many more gifts. Heat had Bosh,Wade, Cole, Chalmers, Allen and Battier all have subpar games.. Only 2 players on Miami that played well were Lebron and Birdman. Pacers had West and George there 2 best players put up Good games scoring wise so they have less room for improvement with less other weapons to contribute..Pretty simple really.

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Yes, because 49 wins doesn't have any context correct.:confusedshrug: The team spent the first part of the year, adjusting to being without Granger...They incorporated new roles for basically everyone on the team not named George Hill, David West, or Roy Hibbert, or Tyler Hansborough....Everyone else had a different role and different expectations...Thats why you hang your hat on defense when you're trying to incorporate all these new players and roles..Then they still had to play all year without him, their record should take a hit...But again, playoffs are about matchups so you can overcome an injury in the playoffs because you're facing the same team over and over...You have a chance to adjust to how they're playing you without your injured players...

InspiredLebowski
05-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Man, InsideHoops has just gotten awful. Who cares about this soap opera shit?

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I am not trolling I expected HEat to win Series in 5 MAYBE 6.. The Pacers already let a winnable gm go they wont get many more gifts. Heat had Bosh,Wade, Cole, Chalmers, Allen and Battier all have subpar games.. Only 2 players on Miami that played well were Lebron and Birdman. Pacers had West and George there 2 best players put up Good games scoring wise so they have less room for improvement with less other weapons to contribute..Pretty simple really.
Well, I agree the Pacers let a winnable game go..It can either destroy a team's will or make them more confident...In this case, we know what kind of personalities are on the Pacers so of course they're going to look at it like...we didn't play that well on the road, missed a ton of free throws and had a ton of turnovers, yet we still should've won the game...All its going to do is make them more confident that they can and should win tonight and that they can win the next 2 at home, just like they did in the last series...That is how they SHOULD think...Doesn't mean its going to happen....Honestly, if they lose this game, their confidence may really take a hit then because will feel like they gave away 2 games and they may feel like its too much to overcome, even though they could still win the 2 home games and tie it up....

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:33 PM

Yes it has with alot of noobies and Troll accounts..

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Well, I agree the Pacers let a winnable game go..It can either destroy a team's will or make them more confident...In this case, we know what kind of personalities are on the Pacers so of course they're going to look at it like...we didn't play that well on the road, missed a ton of free throws and had a ton of turnovers, yet we still should've won the game...All its going to do is make them more confident that they can and should win tonight and that they can win the next 2 at home, just like they did in the last series...That is how they SHOULD think...Doesn't mean its going to happen....Honestly, if they lose this game, their confidence may really take a hit then because will feel like they gave away 2 games and they may feel like its too much to overcome, even though they could still win the 2 home games and tie it up....

True, I agree with most of it HOWEVER Miami will be Tough to beat 2 times in a row although Pacers play well at home so U never know.

NumberSix
05-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Paul George is a legit superstar calibre player. Hobert and West are both all star calibre players as well. People need to stop sleeping on the pacers. They're legit.

Dro
05-24-2013, 04:45 PM
True, I agree with most of it HOWEVER Miami will be Tough to beat 2 times in a row although Pacers play well at home so U never know.
I agree...I mean, I honestly picked the Heat to win in 6 games before the series started because I thought Indy would lose the first 2 games....I figured we were still another year away.....But during game 1, seeing how the game was going, I was like, we can beat this team..Just the way is going, Lebron will dominate for a few stretches but the Heat cant dominate us offensively for an entire game because the defense is too good and the same way on the other side...Miami's defense is too good.....We would have to do it in 6 because thats usually how the underdog wins by stealing 1 early and winning all their home games....

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Paul George is a legit superstar calibre player. Hobert and West are both all star calibre players as well. People need to stop sleeping on the pacers. They're legit.

George is like a padawan ( jedi in training) on his way to becoming a jedi in his 3rd year while Lebron is a jedi master.. Btw were u not trolling Bulls and their fans during Bulls series or was that an imposter ?

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 04:56 PM
I agree...I mean, I honestly picked the Heat to win in 6 games before the series started because I thought Indy would lose the first 2 games....I figured we were still another year away.....But during game 1, seeing how the game was going, I was like, we can beat this team..Just the way is going, Lebron will dominate for a few stretches but the Heat cant dominate us offensively for an entire game because the defense is too good and the same way on the other side...Miami's defense is too good.....We would have to do it in 6 because thats usually how the underdog wins by stealing 1 early and winning all their home games....

If tonights gm is similar to gm one down to wire close the whole way even if Miami escapes there will be some cause for concern. If pacers win than there is good chance this series will go 6 or 7 gms. I doubt Miami gets both in Indy so losing tonight will make things difficult.

NumberSix
Btw were u not trolling Bulls and their fans during Bulls series or was that an imposter ?
Believe or not, I'm an objective poster. Everything I said about Chicago and their fans was true. I have nothing bad to say about the pacers or their fans.

Le Shaqtus

You're the one complaining about cocky Pacer fans then you say this :facepalm Hypocrite :coleman:

Kingwillball
05-24-2013, 05:02 PM
You're the one complaining about cocky Pacer fans then you say this :facepalm Hypocrite :coleman:

No actually Pacer players and head coach.

JMT
05-24-2013, 05:07 PM

AMEN. :applause:

Le Shaqtus
05-24-2013, 05:09 PM
God forbid the Pacers don't roll out the red carpet for the Heat and invite them to trample them in 4 games, who wants to watch a competitive series with a confident team.

Burgz V2
05-24-2013, 05:46 PM
heat fan boys are the most entertaining species of NBA fan. because everything they say is pure bullshit :lol

what a joke of a thread

Doranku
05-24-2013, 05:50 PM
:roll: Heat fans (well, in this case LeBron fan) act just as entitled as their players do.

Scum.

scm5
05-24-2013, 05:55 PM
The Pacers should be confident.

They came back against the Heat, forced OT, and almost won it. The players probably felt like they should have won Game 1 if not for Vogel benching Hibbert.

FLDFSU
05-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Check the competition, bro.

ATL and NYC? lol

Put another way. One teams has won 46 of their last 49 games.

The other has won 49 games in total in the regular season.

niko
05-24-2013, 06:29 PM

Welcome to the world, there are 1,000 anti knick threads every week. One anti pacer thread popped up, how terrible.

NumberSix
05-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Pacers are the real deal.

niko
05-24-2013, 06:31 PM
What? I'm not saying anything; I'm typing it. And if what I'm saying is something that should be kept to myself, why is it okay for you to say your nonsense about Pacers disrespecting Miami? I suppose I can pull that same b.s on you. "You can think whatever you want. You don't need to type it."
I'm not telling you not to talk, are you crazy? Have whatever opinion you want. I'm saying i don't understand why the Pacers feel the need to speak all of a sudden. Their confidence is great. The verbalizing, not so much.

Scholar
05-24-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm not telling you not to talk, are you crazy? Have whatever opinion you want. I'm saying i don't understand why the Pacers feel the need to speak all of a sudden. Their confidence is great. The verbalizing, not so much.

My bad. I misunderstood what you were trying to get at.

You were implying the Pacers should keep it to themselves. I took it as you're saying I should keep what I'm saying about the situation to myself. You using "you" there without clarifying who the "you" was confused me.

:cheers:

Burgz V2
05-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the world, there are 1,000 anti knick threads every week. One anti pacer thread popped up, how terrible.

cry me a river :violin:

WWRWestbrookDo?
05-24-2013, 08:54 PM

AHHAHAH WTF?!?!?

Droid101
05-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Mad?

The Iron Fist
05-24-2013, 11:29 PM
:biggums:

Its now clearly obvious the only sports you've played, have been on your xbox.

ALBballer
05-24-2013, 11:30 PM
I like their "cockiness" it starts with the coach. You can't go in timid against the Heat or they will embarrass. You have to take it to them and show them they ain't shit. This is what Dirk and the Mavs did.

Graviton
05-24-2013, 11:30 PM

It's time for you to shut the **** up and stop posting your garbage, accept the fact Heat aren't as dominant as last year and won't be having an easy time against any of the remaining teams.

You been here since 2006 yet even after 7 years still post like a damn child that dropped out of middle school, did you register when you were 8 years old? :oldlol:

TheFan
05-24-2013, 11:40 PM

exactly... op, what did you expect them to say?

"we have no chance", "this is over... Heat sweeping this", "i don't care what people think, we won't show up for the next game..."

TheMarkMadsen
05-25-2013, 01:43 AM
It's time for you to shut the **** up and stop posting your garbage, accept the fact Heat aren't as dominant as last year and won't be having an easy time against any of the remaining teams.

You been here since 2006 yet even after 7 years still post like a damn child that dropped out of middle school, did you register when you were 8 years old? :oldlol:

I was thinking the same thing.. Bout died when I saw the join date

ISH vet :roll:

longtime lurker
05-25-2013, 02:02 AM

This. Heat fans need to learn some humility and not act like their shit don't stink. After all the the threads about the Heat and Lebron being better than Jordan blah blah its poetic justice that the Heat lost like they did today.

kamil
05-25-2013, 02:03 AM

http://idiomorigins.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/bandwagon-2.jpg

JMT
05-25-2013, 10:34 AM

Kind of a fair comeuppance. When things were going well for them there were 1,000 pro-Knicks threads every week.

Le Shaqtus
05-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Atleast the other LeBron stans don't complain about this, they want a real series.

Draz
05-25-2013, 10:48 AM
I personally think they should quiet down let the heat self destruct and not give them a reason to come back stronger.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-25-2013, 12:09 PM
that coward ain't no heat fan.