PDA

View Full Version : LeBron recieved little help from his teammates tonight.

LongLiveTheKing
05-24-2013, 11:42 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/egr4w1.png

Heat will win at least one game in Indiana. D-Wade and Bosh will redeem themselves.
But tonight everyone played bad except LeBron he did mess up the game with the 2 TO's but D-wade ruined all the momentum when the game was tied with under a minute and shot a wild shot.
Heat will win one in Indy! BOOK IT

RRR3
05-24-2013, 11:42 PM
You think anyone will care? You're just going to get flamed for this thread, man, shouldn't have made it.

SamuraiSWISH
05-24-2013, 11:43 PM
If he was playing so well, why didn't he close the game out as well?

Straight_Ballin
05-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Stop crying. He's on a stacked team and they got their asses handed to them because their leader can't close out games and they warned James in the locker room after game 1 that he almost cost them the game due to the travel from the top of the 3 point line. He took that to heart and it was too much to think about, causing him to choke. :oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing
05-24-2013, 11:45 PM
If he was playing so well, why didn't he close the game out as well?
He was going to but D-wade didn't pass him the ball when it was tied.
He was closing it out but then ****ed up.

#number6ix#
You think anyone will care? You're just going to get flamed for this thread, man, shouldn't have made it.
This... The game was there for the taking lebron had the ball in his hand and didn't get it done

daj0264
how could they help him when he was losing the ball?

TheReal Kendall
:facepalm

LongLiveTheKing
05-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Stop crying. He's on a stacked team and they got their asses handed to them because their leader can't close out games and they warned James in the locker room after game 1 that he almost cost them the game due to the travel from the top of the 3 point line. He took that to heart and it was too much to think about, causing him to choke. :oldlol:
They lost by 4 how is that getting their ass handed to them.
I can't believe you actually believe what you write. The stacked team didn't play like one only Lebron played well you can't deny that.

LongLiveTheKing
:facepalm
Did you see the picture of the box score, you can't deny his teammates didn't help.

SamuraiSWISH
He was going to but D-wade didn't pass him the ball when it was tied.
He was closing it out but then ****ed up.
LeBron stan mentality "Deflect ... DENY, DENY, DENY"

Wade was THE REASON LeBron even had a chance to win game 1 with that WIDE OPEN team defensive mental lapse game winning layup.

You kids still don't know basketball.

:oldlol:

FLDFSU
05-24-2013, 11:48 PM
Don't worry. ISH contends that Lebron has the greatest supporting cast of all time.

RRR3
05-24-2013, 11:49 PM
LeBron is held to standards no player could possibly meet.

Note: I am not saying he didn't **** up at the end of the game, because he did.

LongLiveTheKing
LeBron stan mentality "Deflect ... DENY, DENY, DENY"

Wade was THE REASON LeBron even had a chance to win game 1 with that WIDE OPEN team defensive mental lapse game winning layup.

You kids still don't know basketball.

I'm talking about Game 2, when it was tied.
And D-wade was fouled out on Lebron's game winning lay up last game. :facepalm

Bobcats2013
They lost by 4 how is that getting their ass handed to them.
I can't believe you actually believe what you write. The stacked team didn't play like one only Lebron played well you can't deny that.

If Lance Stephenson didn't play superman for 4/6 straight late possessions chances are it would of been much worse.

HorryIsMyMVP
Did MJ ever complain during his 6 peat about his team mates that he didn't go to South Beach to acquire I think not.:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
No point in defending him. Those were two BONEHEAD mistakes man. Not one but two. Yeah his teammates didn't play as well as they could have, but the bottomline is the game was there at the end and he not only couldnt get id done, but he made plays that were just... idiotic. The criticism is the deserved. He is the best player in the world, and people are going to criticize him using that standard. You can't have it both ways, sorry.

Bobcats2013
05-24-2013, 11:51 PM
LeBron is held to standards no player could possibly meet.

Note: I am not saying he didn't **** up at the end of the game, because he did.

Yeah, and he reeked the benefits of those standards yesterday and the day before.

He's not a victim.

LongLiveTheKing
Did MJ ever complain during his 6 peat about his team mates that he didn't go to South Beach to acquire I think not.:oldlol:
Lebron has never complained about his teammates.
You think I'm Lebron or what? :roll:

CelticBaller
His stans praise him for taking a mediocre team to the finals, and then complain when he can't win a game with 2 all stars :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
05-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Chuck !!! ... Please let me come to Philly so I can hopefully win rings EASIER !!!

FLDFSU
05-24-2013, 11:53 PM
No point in defending him. Those were two BONEHEAD mistakes man. Not one but two. Yeah his teammates didn't play as well as they could have, but the bottomline is the game was there at the end and he not only couldnt get id done, but he made plays that were just... idiotic. The criticism is the deserved. He is the best player in the world, and people are going to criticize him using that standard. You can't have it both ways, sorry.

My only beef with this is...if Lebron has to be criticized for having the most stacked team in NBA history...can they at least play like it.

If Lebron is going to be criticized for playing along side a top 3 and top 15 nba player...can they at least play like it.

LongLiveTheKing
Chuck !!! ... Please let me come to Philly so I can hopefully win rings EASIER !!!
Answer my post in the first page you just stopped?

Young X
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2675477/pgHOF_medium.gif
dat defense

RRR3
Yeah, and he reeked the benefits of those standards yesterday and the day before.

He's not a victim.
Most of the threads yesterday were about "LeBron traveled", so not sure where you're getting that.

Rose'sACL
05-24-2013, 11:54 PM
This. well put. I praise him when he plays well but he clearly made very foolish mistakes late in the game. he is the superstar, he should have just thrown himself towards the rim when no one was open and if he doesn't make it, hope that refs give him free throws like they give to most superstars.

LongLiveTheKing
05-24-2013, 11:55 PM
win with teammates playing great/bad = lebron's greatness
lose = teammates didn't help :oldlol:
You do the same thing with Kobe?
How can you deny that Lebron didn't get help tonight.

SamuraiSWISH
05-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Charles ... I can't beat the Pistons. I need HELP !!!! maydayyyyyy please let me come over.

LongLiveTheKing
05-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Charles ... I can't beat the Pistons. I need HELP !!!! maydayyyyyy please let me come over.
Why haven't replied to my previous post in the first page?
Did I prove you wrong or what? :lol

FLDFSU
05-24-2013, 11:57 PM
His stans praise him for taking a mediocre team to the finals, and then complain when he can't win a game with 2 all stars :oldlol:

Lebron: 36 Points (20 shots) 8 rebounds 3 assists 5 turnovers 3 steals 1 block

His two allstar teammates: 31 Points (28 shots) 11 rebounds 6 assists 4 turnovers 1 steal 1 block

DMV2
05-24-2013, 11:59 PM
Bosh: 17 on 6/14 FG
Wade: 14 on 6/14 FG, 6 and 5

Those aren't bad numbers for being role players. Which is what their role is when LeBron is the playmaker 100% of the time.

The thing this, they're not getting to the line at all to add another 5 or 6 points. But shooting 69% on the FT line doesn't help either.

LongLiveTheKing
They didn't play like All-Stars tonight!

RRR3
LeBron not being Michael Jordan is apparently a crime against humanity.

longtime lurker
05-25-2013, 12:02 AM
What happened to the Heat being an all time great team?

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 12:03 AM

Those aren't bad numbers for being role players. Which is what their role is when LeBron is the playmaker 100% of the time.

The thing this, they're not getting to the line at all to add another 5 or 6 points. But shooting 69% on the FT line doesn't help either.

Yeah they sucked at free-throws tonight. Even Ray was missing.

SpecialQue
05-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Lebron fvcked up tonight when they could have won the game. I know you guys love him, REALLY love him, but this loss is on his head because he's the one who fvcked up when it mattered most.

Jesus Christ, I criticize my favorite player all the time when he fvcks up. What's with the protective girlfriend act that all these stans are putting on? It's not like Miami's going to lose the series.

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 12:12 AM
Lebron fvcked up tonight when they could have won the game. I know you guys love him, REALLY love him, but this loss is on his head because he's the one who fvcked up when it mattered most.

Jesus Christ, I criticize my favorite player all the time when he fvcks up. What's with the protective girlfriend act that all these stans are putting on? It's not like Miami's going to lose the series.
It was on him on him but his teammates could've helped him more than they did.
And yes Miami will win.

RRR3
05-25-2013, 12:15 AM

If people just said "LeBron ****ed up, retarded plays by LBJ there" and left it at that, I personally wouldn't care that much (i'd still be pissed at LBJ ofc). The whole board is talking about nothing but LBJ and has been talking about literally nothing but him Kobe or MJ for the past few days.

DMV2
05-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Yeah they sucked at free-throws tonight. Even Ray was missing.
It's gonna be a grind out series, so FTs are even more critical. FT and rebound is in Indy's favor. Both are key to series win. Right now, you gotta say the Pacers are playing like the better team.

FLDFSU
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM

As a Heat fan, Lebron did not come to Miami so we can surround him with role players. He came to Miami to be surrounded with guys who in their own right can get it done on every and any given night.

This is not supposed to be Cleveland reinvented.

ISH keeps claiming Wade is a top 3 NBA player...Bosh is a top 15. Imma need to see more than 17 and 14 points...and basically no rebounds from Bosh...to justify those rankings.

Wade Bosh gets paid equally as Lebron. They need to start acting like it.

SpecialQue
05-25-2013, 12:17 AM
It was on him on him but his teammates could've helped him more than they did.
And yes Miami will win.

No point in arguing about his teammates...they played like they spent the morning shoveling spoonfuls of shit in their mouths. And Lebron carried the team in a way that he really shouldn't have to anymore. The fact remains that at the end of the game he cost them the win because it was in his hands, it was winnable, and he blew it.

Anyhow, regardless, it's pretty hilarious seeing the haters coming out of the woodwork to bash Lebron. You can tell that shit was pent up and they were just waiting for that one game where Lebron would fvck up so they can celebrate. They're acting like Knicks fans did when they got to the second round.

ClutchOver9000
:sleeping cry me a river. Lebron blew it w/ his two back-to-back turnovers. Wasn't Melo crucified for losing game 6 against Indy w/ his late turnovers despite carrying a shit team all game long? So why should anything be different for Lebron for failing in the exact same manner against the very team Melo also played against? Talk about hypocrisy around here...

LongLiveTheKing
It's gonna be a grind out series, so FTs are even more critical. FT and rebound is in Indy's favor. Both are key to series win. Right now, you gotta say the Pacers are playing like the better team.
Yeah they are but Heat have more experience and the role players will step and so will the Big 3.

RRR3
05-25-2013, 12:20 AM
:sleeping cry me a river. Lebron blew it w/ his two back-to-back turnovers. Wasn't Melo crucified for losing game 6 against Indy w/ his late turnovers despite carrying a shit team all game long? So why should anything be different for Lebron for failing in the exact same manner against the very team Melo also played against? Talk about hypocrisy around here...
Yeah, well, I'm pretty damn sure I was like the only one defending Melo who wasn't a Knicks fan, so don't look at me.

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 12:23 AM
I didn't say shit about Melo.
Yes Lebron should get the blame but his teammates should have helped.

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Lebron will make up for his mistakes.
He will go off, he will not be denied.

PJR
05-25-2013, 12:51 AM
Wade's not pulling his weight. Not engaging the ball in the half court. He can't even turn the corner off the switches on the pick and roll. Because of his passiveness, Indiana is allowed to stay home on the Heat shooters.

Wade's my guy, but he needs to man the **** up. I still believe in him, though.

WeGetRing2012
05-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Yup thats how it has to be. Lebron/Wade/Bosh combined for 67 points today. Make them beat you but don't let the role players get confident in their shot. Those 3 can get their shots whenever they want. The Pacers need to keep playing like this. And dont send Lebron/Wade to the line...

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 12:55 AM
Wade's not pulling his weight. Not engaging the ball in the half court. He can't even turn the corner off the switches on the pick and roll. Because of his passiveness, Indiana is allowed to stay home on the Heat shooters.

Wade's my guy, but he needs to man the **** up. I still believe in him, though.
He's not 100%, I expect him to go off though at lease once this series.

Cali Syndicate
05-25-2013, 02:19 AM
If his teammates weren't playing so well and, according to stats, Lebron was....then why was he looking to pass on his last two possessions of the game? In a very narrow game go less.

Blame it on the teammates he said...

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 02:22 AM
If his teammates weren't playing so well and, according to stats, Lebron was....then why was he looking to pass on his last two possessions of the game? In a very narrow game go less.

Blame it on the teammates he said...
Because LeBron trusts his teammates at all times? And doesn't throw them under the bus? :confusedshrug:

Cali Syndicate
05-25-2013, 02:25 AM
Because LeBron trusts his teammates at all times? And doesn't throw them under the bus? :confusedshrug:

By throwing the ball into a crowd of yellow jerseys? Yeah, okay...

I.R.Beast
05-25-2013, 02:27 AM
As a Heat fan, Lebron did not come to Miami so we can surround him with role players. He came to Miami to be surrounded with guys who in their own right can get it done on every and any given night.

ISH keeps claiming Wade is a top 3 NBA player...Bosh is a top 15. Imma need to see more than 17 and 14 points...and basically no rebounds from Bosh...to justify those rankings.

Well then he should change his game to accommodate them...His "always have the ball" game makes everyone into role players...bosh has become a a pick and pop 4 and wade has become the recipient of passes on cuts and fast break.... The lebron james effect strikes again

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 02:28 AM
By throwing the ball into a crowd of yellow jerseys? Yeah, okay...
He said saw Ray Allen open on the 2nd pass.

Indian guy
05-25-2013, 02:29 AM
Story of the postseason for Miami, really. The big issue is Wade's injury. He has gone from a legit Top 10 player in the regular season to a 14 ppg scrub in the playoffs. When your 2nd best player is averaging sub-15 ppg in the playoffs, you have serious issues. And this isn't even getting into how every Heat shooter has gone cold from the field. Add to the fact that they're facing an opponent tailor made to take advantage of their holes inside, Miami is in serious deep sh!t. It will take at least a couple of superhero efforts from LeBron(I'm talking 40/10/8 games) for Miami to pull this series off. They're pretty close to being a 1-man team right now.

Droid101
05-25-2013, 02:34 AM
Woah woah hold on. I thought LeBron was the most efficient superstar ever, right? 60% + shooting for however many games straight, right?

So... why pass?

If you're that efficient, shoot and win the games, yes?

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Woah woah hold on. I thought LeBron was the most efficient superstar ever, right? 60% + shooting for however many games straight, right?

So... why pass?

If you're that efficient, shoot and win the games, yes?
An open Ray Allen 3 pointer was a better shot than what Lebron would've shot.
I never said any of that you put.

Cali Syndicate
05-25-2013, 02:53 AM
He said saw Ray Allen open on the 2nd pass.

He thought he saw Ray Allen the first one too. Not sure what youre trying to make of it. Lebron lost the game, regardless of how well he was playing prior to those final two possessions. Even the most contested shot is still much better than any turnover. He even got a mulligan and still fumbled any chance of winning the game.

LongLiveTheKing
05-25-2013, 03:04 AM
He thought he saw Ray Allen the first one too. Not sure what youre trying to make of it. Lebron lost the game, regardless of how well he was playing prior to those final two possessions. Even the most contested shot is still much better than any turnover. He even got a mulligan and still fumbled any chance of winning the game.
Yeah he did lose the game. But I was just pointing out why the game was close to begin with.

Magic 32
05-25-2013, 03:10 AM
Wade is still better than Lebron as a second option. :roll:

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lebron-sitting-mavs1.jpg

detroitdogg
05-25-2013, 04:22 AM

Please tell me, HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN COACH SPO HAS TURNED THE HEAT INTO THE CAVS, MEANING, BRON BALL. There is no ****ing reason at all why Bron should have the rock at least 12 out of 24 seconds every single posession. There has to be a reason, has Lebron refused to Spo to play off the ball or some shit, cause there is no ****ing reason why Wade NEVER touches the rock in the post or at the top of the key and why Bosh NEVER gets the rock at the elbow. Spo is catering to Lebron so much that he runs no plays for Wade and Bosh where they control the rock. Wade is not a spot up shooter, due to that, Bron does absolutely nothing for him, but Wade goes hard as **** to get Bron free buckets, sometimes too much.

I think Wade and Bosh should be more selfish, not in a disgruntled way, but in a way to show their dumb ass coach that they are both superstars and not spot up shooters. I wish they woulda been fired this oriental fakkit.

HeatFanSince88
05-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Please tell me, HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN COACH SPO HAS TURNED THE HEAT INTO THE CAVS, MEANING, BRON BALL. There is no ****ing reason at all why Bron should have the rock at least 12 out of 24 seconds every single posession. There has to be a reason, has Lebron refused to Spo to play off the ball or some shit, cause there is no ****ing reason why Wade NEVER touches the rock in the post or at the top of the key and why Bosh NEVER gets the rock at the elbow. Spo is catering to Lebron so much that he runs no plays for Wade and Bosh where they control the rock. Wade is not a spot up shooter, due to that, Bron does absolutely nothing for him, but Wade goes hard as **** to get Bron free buckets, sometimes too much.

I think Wade and Bosh should be more selfish, not in a disgruntled way, but in a way to show their dumb ass coach that they are both superstars and not spot up shooters. I wish they woulda been fired this oriental fakkit.

Bron ball doesn't prevent teammates from making open three point jump shots Or teammates rebounding the ball. Or decent defense.

LeBron played great tonight. Sad that the two turnovers at the end are all anyone will talk about.

Bosh was alright. Everyone else on the team was pathetic. The key for the Heat is the shooters. If they make their open jumpshots the Heat will win. If they dont, its tough.

And have you seen Wade play recently? His jumpshot has completely gone to shit. He made one tonight for the first time in a couple games. His purpose out there is just to be an athletic goon.

The-Legend-24
05-25-2013, 04:31 AM
:lebroncry: "I need more help"

Kingwillball
05-25-2013, 04:33 AM
Bron ball doesn't prevent teammates from making open three point jump shots Or teammates rebounding the ball. Or decent defense.

LeBron played great tonight. Sad that the two turnovers at the end are all anyone will talk about.

Bosh was alright. Everyone else on the team was pathetic. The key for the Heat is the shooters. If they make their open jumpshots the Heat will win. If they dont, its tough.

And have you seen Wade play recently? His jumpshot has completely gone to shit. He made one tonight for the first time in a couple games. His purpose out there is just to be an athletic goon.

Sucks that getting a 30 point gm out of Wade seems like a distant memory..:facepalm

Kingwillball
05-25-2013, 04:36 AM

Completely Wrong Lebron Gets Wade easy baskets all the time..Sometimes goes out of his way to get Wade going in Fact but against Bulls I remember once gm Lebron got Wade at least 3 or 4 layups out of his 5 or 6 made shots. I do agree they should have more ball movement but Bosh has turned into a Spot up shooter although he should get more post touches and Wade is a Shell of himself right now with no consistent jump shot.

HeatFanSince88
05-25-2013, 04:36 AM
Sucks that getting a 30 point gm out of Wade seems like a distant memory..:facepalm

Has he even got a 20 point game this postseason?

I think his best game was a 19 point affair and remember how everyone was on his nuts? Crazy to think that just two years ago that would have been considered a bad game by Wade.

If im a team playing the Heat I honestly wouldn't even guard Wade. As long as he isn't getting dunks/layups I would let him take wide open three pointers, mid range, floaters, whatever. As long as its not a dunk or an open layup I'd let him have it. Same with Haslem whose 16 footer used to be money before he got hurt two years ago. Shit just looks awkward now.

detroitdogg
05-25-2013, 04:41 AM

This is where im bout to put a thought into your head. THATS THE CLEVELAND CAVILERS, THATS THE SHIT THAT BRON LIVED OFF IN THE REGULAR SEASON FOR YEARS ONLY FOR IT TO NOT WORK IN THE PLAYOFFS.

This ****in team should not be ran like that, you have 2 other dudes who can get their own in many situations, why the **** do you let Bron pound the ball until somebody is open when as a coach, you can just run plays that puts Wade or Bosh in control of the offense at times, in which they have no problem hitting the open man. Wade is still giving you 5 and 5 every night, he is not scoring cause he is not being put in a position to score. Wade creates just as many open looks for teammates as Bron does when he has the chance to, as a coach, why would you not give the opponent 3 people who can be effective with the ball insted of just using 1 to get everybody involved?????

Kingwillball
05-25-2013, 04:42 AM
Has he even got a 20 point game this postseason?

I think his best game was a 19 point affair and remember how everyone was on his nuts? Crazy to think that just two years ago that would have been considered a bad game by Wade.

If im a team playing the Heat I honestly wouldn't even guard Wade. As long as he isn't getting dunks/layups I would let him take wide open three pointers, mid range, floaters, whatever. As long as its not a dunk or an open layup I'd let him have it. Same with Haslem whose 16 footer used to be money before he got hurt two years ago. Shit just looks awkward now.

The reason this series is a struggle is because Wade is not what he was even LAST postseason or mid season to late season this year plus Chalmers has not played well ever since Cole became a better player. Battier has been Awful andAllen has been Spotty with more bad than Good. If Heat got production from everyone they got most of this season they win this series easily. What happened to Allen, Battier, Chalmers giving U 6-8 3 pointers a night combined ? They are lucky to get 2 out of those guys lately.

HeatFanSince88
05-25-2013, 04:47 AM
This is where im bout to put a thought into your head. THATS THE CLEVELAND CAVILERS, THATS THE SHIT THAT BRON LIVED OFF IN THE REGULAR SEASON FOR YEARS ONLY FOR IT TO NOT WORK IN THE PLAYOFFS.

This ****in team should not be ran like that, you have 2 other dudes who can get their own in many situations, why the **** do you let Bron pound the ball until somebody is open when as a coach, you can just run plays that puts Wade or Bosh in control of the offense at times, in which they have no problem hitting the open man. Wade is still giving you 5 and 5 every night, he is not scoring cause he is not being put in a position to score. Wade creates just as many open looks for teammates as Bron does when he has the chance to, as a coach, why would you not give the opponent 3 people who can be effective with the ball insted of just using 1 to get everybody involved?????

Because Bron is the best player in the world. I want to utilize that advantage as much as possible. I want the ball in his hands for as much as he can give me. Why would I want lesser players to create when I got LeBron ****ing James? So he can sit in the corner like he did vs Dallas? **** that man.

These shooters just have to make their open shots that they get courtesy of LBJ. When you see a bunch of 2-5s and 1-6s on the box score thats not a good look.

Wade looks awkward as **** with the ball man, even when Brons not in the game. Do you even watch the games? Wade trying to create for others results in so many turnovers inside. Real talk Wade gets most of his points on wide open dunks that LeBron finds for him as he cuts. His jumpshot and post game is gone. Guy doesn't put the reps in anymore for those jumpers to be consistant. I'd trust Chalmers/Cole to run the offense before Wade.

The reason this series is a struggle is because Wade is not what he was even LAST postseason or mid season to late season this year plus Chalmers has not played well ever since Cole became a better player. Battier has been Awful andAllen has been Spotty with more bad than Good. If Heat got production from everyone they got most of this season they win this series easily. What happened to Allen, Battier, Chalmers giving U 6-8 3 pointers a night combined ? They are lucky to get 2 out of those guys lately.

Yup they just need one of these perimeter guys to step up offensively and consistantly make shots. Right now none of them are doing that. Spo was looking to Mike Miller for a bit tonight because of how bad these guys are playing.

detroitdogg
05-25-2013, 04:58 AM
Because Bron is the best player in the world. I want to utilize that advantage as much as possible. I want the ball in his hands for as much as he can give me. Why would I want lesser players to create when I got LeBron ****ing James? So he can sit in the corner like he did vs Dallas? **** that man.

These shooters just have to make their open shots that they get courtesy of LBJ. When you see a bunch of 2-5s and 1-6s on the box score thats not a good look.

Wade looks awkward as **** with the ball man, even when Brons not in the game. Do you even watch the games? Wade trying to create for others results in so many turnovers inside. Real talk Wade gets most of his points on wide open dunks that LeBron finds for him as he cuts. His jumpshot and post game is gone. Guy doesn't put the reps in anymore for those jumpers to be consistant. I'd trust Chalmers/Cole to run the offense before Wade.
Wade controled the ball for bout a 4 minute stretch today and the offense looked excellent bro, it was during the middle of the 3rd. With Wade right now, it has got to be mental cause I notice how his handle has been effected. This goes directly on Spo. If you feel like you are a top 5 player, you are going to want to be able to show it, Wade gets no chance to do this bruh and its because Spo does not allow the shit.

It would not hurt at all to start Wade in the 2nd with Lebron on the bench. 2 seasons ago the team was better when Wade was without Lebron than when Lebron was without Wade. As a coach and manager of personalities, he is suppose to know this shit. As a coach, you are suppose to see if your player just needs a confidence boost, and do something to help him get it. Wade gets subbed in and out so much its damn near impossible to get into a rhythm ya dig. Thats all im tryin to say. Everybpdy saying Wade is done is retarded, dude is still athletic as **** and still quick as **** off the dribble (lost some hops though), its mental with him and his coach has done nothing to fix that.

nashwade
05-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Lebron with 2 turnovers in the final possessions. Not much to argue over there. He took G1 and gave G2 away

plowking
05-25-2013, 05:58 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2675477/pgHOF_medium.gif
dat defense

I feel ashamed as a Heat fan that I got out of my seat for that one. :oldlol:

This Pacers team is good. They actually don't need the refs to beat us in a game unlike that Bulls team.

Sharmer
05-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Not enough ball movement too much one on one in offense.

Allstar24
05-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Are you kidding me? How many more All-stars does he need? On top of all the favorable calls he receives. I've seen Bosh alone beat good teams without Lebron and Wade. Maybe Lebron's the one holding back his teammates back when he's playing. He hogs the ball so much...he always needs the ball in his hands...no wonder the others are so cold. Not to mention yesterday he screwed up twice at the end all by himself, his teammates had nothing to do with that.

jrong
05-25-2013, 08:42 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/egr4w1.png

Heat will win at least one game in Indiana. D-Wade and Bosh will redeem themselves.
But tonight everyone played bad except LeBron he did mess up the game with the 2 TO's but D-wade ruined all the momentum when the game was tied with under a minute and shot a wild shot.
Heat will win one in Indy! BOOK IT

By my count, Bosh used 20 offensive plays last night (14 FGA + 3 fouled FGA + 1 ast + 1 TO.

And Wade used 23 offensive plays (14 FGA + 2 fouled FGA + 5 ast + 2 TO).

LeBron then used 32 plays (20 FGA + 4 fouled FGA + 3 ast + 5 TO)

Now that's not a problem in and of itself, but consider:

Chalmers/ Cole made 21 offensive plays between them. (And that's actually a low night for them). And then you got guys like Ray whose possession use adds up too.

I don't know how people don't understand that that there's going to be a low ceiling on Wade/Bosh's production when there's that many people on the team competing for touches. Both had slightly inefficient games, although Wade's night looks better when you consider A/TO.

But, in general it's difficult to get that much more out of guys who are only getting the opportunity to make a limited amount of plays. I mean, if they both made one more shot, they're at 50% and then the boxscore says that they played good-games (especially Wade with 6 rebs/5 asts). Yet, they would have only each scored 2 more pts.

Until Spo establishes order and starts enforcing the fact that if LeBron gets 30-35 plays, Wade gets 25-30, Bosh 20-25, etc. then there will continue to be frequent nights when they provide "little help."

konex
05-25-2013, 10:22 AM
They are gonna have to make their 3s to beat San Antonio. Bron is doing EVERYTHING right now and Birdman has been the 2nd best player IMO

edrick
05-25-2013, 10:37 AM
I think the main issue is that Spo didn't give Lebron a breather in the second half, even a minute or two would help. The shooters will start making shots eventually.

OldSchoolBBall
05-25-2013, 10:38 AM
Lebron was basically invisible and passive the entire 4th quarter. In the final 8:00, in a close game, he had one basket. I noticed his passivity the majority of the 4th quarter. It was glaring. Maybe he lost his balls at the end of the 3rd when Paul George drove right around him and dunked on the entire city of Miami.

Sorry, but the love fest in here is a bit much. Great players shouldn't get passes for disappearing acts.

konex
05-25-2013, 10:38 AM
I think the main issue is that Spo didn't give Lebron a breather in the second half, even a minute or two would help.

They would have been down 15 if he did that. Bron is the only reason Pacers didn't pull away in the 3rd

edrick
05-25-2013, 10:39 AM
They would have been down 15 if he did that. Bron is the only reason Pacers didn't pull away in the 3rd

Maybe, but when Lebron sat in the first half, the Heat went on a little run.

Indian guy
05-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Maybe he lost his balls at the end of the 3rd when Paul George drove right around him and dunked on the entire city of Miami.

Huh? LeBron had his best stretch of the game after that dunk, scoring 10 points in 3:48 minutes from late 3rd qtr to early 4th. The dunk energized him, if anything. He also had 10 points on 5 FGA in the 4th qtr. Don't see how that's "invisible".

OldSchoolBBall
05-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Huh? LeBron had his best stretch of the game after that dunk, scoring 10 points in 3:48 minutes from late 3rd qtr to early 4th. The dunk energized him, if anything. He also had 10 points on 5 FGA in the 4th qtr. Don't see how that's "invisible".

1 basket the final 8:00 of a close, important playoff game. Let me say that again: 1 basket the final 8:00. So yes, invisible. Why don't you expect better of him? This is to say nothing of those costly TO's down the stretch.

Frozen1
05-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Miami wins the game: Labrawn the Gawd Jaimes king clutch won it

Miami loses the game: Teamates suck, wade should retire, bosh p.ussy and soft, fire spo and it`s the Miami Cavaliers.

Indian guy
05-25-2013, 11:53 AM
So yes, invisible. Why don't you expect better of him?

I HOPE he does better, but I'm realistic. He's going up against the league's #1 defense(-6.1 below league average, this is a dominant D), with little to no help from his teammates while also playing the entire 2nd half. He's bound to have a quiet stretch with the deck stacked up against him to that extent.

Even MJ had some very quiet 4th qtrs against dominant defenses in his career.

jzek
05-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Most stacked team in the league. :applause:

OldSchoolBBall
05-25-2013, 12:00 PM
I HOPE he does better, but I'm realistic. He's going up against the league's #1 defense(-6.1 below league average, this is a dominant D), with little to no help from his teammates while also playing the entire 2nd half. He's bound to have a quiet stretch with the deck stacked up against him to that extent.

Even MJ had some very quiet 4th qtrs against dominant defenses in his career.

It's his passivity that's the issue, though. It's not like he was trying and failing (which wouldn't be as objectionable), he simply wasn't trying for most of the 4th. Just swinging the ball and standing around.

imdaman99
05-25-2013, 12:03 PM
lebron turns stars into role players, just so that he may have his stats :facepalm

All Net
05-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Lebron did mess up at the end of the game but he was great overall just not when it mattered.

Wade needs to step up..

Scholar
05-25-2013, 12:55 PM
So, OP, you're saying his teammates went . . .

MIA?

Rose'sACL
05-25-2013, 12:57 PM
So, OP, you're saying his teammates went . . .

MIA?
This joke. My sides are in orbit.so funny. Adam Sandler is an ISH member.

Bandito
05-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Lebron was basically invisible and passive the entire 4th quarter. In the final 8:00, in a close game, he had one basket. I noticed his passivity the majority of the 4th quarter. It was glaring. Maybe he lost his balls at the end of the 3rd when Paul George drove right around him and dunked on the entire city of Miami.

Sorry, but the love fest in here is a bit much. Great players shouldn't get passes for disappearing acts.
I think is because he got tired by the fourth and he couldn't do more. I played most of the game, and in this team they don't need to do that because of how stacked it is. Even an injured Wade can relieve Lebron for at least 10 minutes per game.

PrettyCool
05-25-2013, 01:21 PM
LeBron not being Kobe Bryant is apparently a crime against humanity.

Fixed.

tpols
05-25-2013, 01:23 PM
I think is because he got tired by the fourth and he couldn't do more. I played most of the game, and in this team they don't need to do that because of how stacked it is. Even an injured Wade can relieve Lebron for at least 10 minutes per game.
No.. he was just scared. Had a perfect 10 foot turnaround and he pumps and throws it into traffic.

I thought we were gonna see a takeover after the late third to early fourth when he was shitting on everybody. But he dissapeared again.

Nebraskanball
05-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Wow. That's a pretty astonishing box score. Such a ball hog.
If he ever learns how to pass/make his teammates better, he could be a solid player some day.

AlphaWolf24
05-25-2013, 01:37 PM
so we are back to 'his teammates suck ' again.....

-"I'm only one guy," James said during the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals. "I took Hedo (Turkoglu) in the first game and Rashard (Lewis) hit the winning shot. I took Rashard in the second game and Hedo hit the shot. If I could clone myself, we'd be all right. But I can't.

iDunk
05-25-2013, 01:51 PM
Its 2013 & LeBron STILL doesn't have help. :lol :lol

pegasus
05-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Maybe, but when Lebron sat in the first half, the Heat went on a little run.
This. He had a very good game but it was overshadowed by his two stupid mistakes at the end. They were in a position to win it, so that means he had enough help. Always has. That team can easily form two separate playoff teams.