PDA

View Full Version : LBJ really needs to leave MIA next year

jzek
05-25-2013, 09:17 AM
EDIT: More proof shown tonight in game 3:

1) Noah would have grabbed all those rebounds
2) Rose would have taken over for LBJ
3) Bench would have been more productive

Be smart LBJ and leave teh Miami Cavaliers.

================================================== ==
We all know he went to MIA so he didn't have to do everything to win a title. Guess what? That's exactly what he's doing every game by putting up big numbers. Wade is washed up and hurt again for the second straight year, Bosh is inconsistent and doesn't play like a big man in the paint, the bench is susceptible at times plus a myriad of other problems.

ALL of these issues will be resolved if he goes to a better team... like CHI. Rose will come back to form and he will obviously be better than Wade, Noah is the big man that LBJ needs unlike Bosh, bench is equal or better, team defense is equal or better, not to mention CHI has the better coach... etc.

LBJ will have an easier time winning titles in CHI than MIA and is the better option in 2014.

Asiantastic
05-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Or now that he has his ring, he could go back to Cleveland and fulfill his promise.

miller-time
05-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Or now that he has his ring, he could go back to Cleveland and fulfill his promise.

LeBron and Kyrie?

Bandito
05-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Loyal heat fan.

Kaspah
05-25-2013, 09:31 AM
This mentality is what kills the competitive aspect of the game.

Oh my team had an off night? Cya!

Shts weak. Miami is fcking loaded, this thread is garbage.

Future neg, fakkit.

Haymaker
05-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Bron will get murdered in CHI's locker room :oldlol: He's their #1 most hated player.

TheBigVeto
05-25-2013, 09:40 AM
Just go to the Lakers and let the refs do the work.

Ai2death
05-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Yeah he may as well leave. His legacy is already shot. And it's not like he really has a team to call his own.

nathanjizzle
05-25-2013, 09:52 AM
this the shit i dont like. he needs to go back to Cleveland or ny or stay out his career in miami.

http://cdn.stereogum.com/files/2012/03/chief-keef-i-dont-like.jpeg

ReturnofJPR
05-25-2013, 09:59 AM
I hope that he never comes to Chicago.

The guy has always been an overgrown 12 year old trapped in an old balding man's body.

LeBum is an idiot. He should have went to Chicago in the first place but he was too scared to play in Jordan's shoes and in his building.

Le Shaqtus
05-25-2013, 10:06 AM
We all know he went to MIA so he didn't have to do everything to win a title. Guess what? That's exactly what he's doing every game by putting up big numbers. Wade is washed up and hurt again for the second straight year, Bosh is inconsistent and doesn't play like a big man in the paint, the bench is susceptible at times plus a myriad of other problems.

ALL of these issues will be resolved if he goes to a better team... like CHI. Rose will come back to form and he will obviously be better than Wade, Noah is the big man that LBJ needs unlike Bosh, bench is equal or better, team defense is equal or better, not to mention CHI has the better coach... etc.

LBJ will have an easier time winning titles in CHI than MIA and is the better option in 2014.

How can he play in the paint when all LeBron just makes him a spot up shooter :confusedshrug:

Scholar
05-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Umm... Either stay in Miami or go back to Cleveland. Anything else will harm his image more, and we all know mentally weak LeBron can't stand it when people hate him.

jzek
05-25-2013, 10:32 AM
LeBron can't stand it when people hate him.

That would be Dwight Howard.

I<3NBA
05-25-2013, 10:57 AM
nice avy f@gg0t

Knicksfever2010
05-25-2013, 11:00 AM
http://embroideredthings.net/wp-content/gallery/new-york-knicks/new-york-knicks-1-black-01.jpg

iDunk
05-25-2013, 11:43 AM
LeBron should help Melo get a ring.

chosen_wun
05-25-2013, 11:52 AM
I totally understand why people hate Heat fans now. Switching teams in the middle of the playoffs ..yikes.

mlh1981
05-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Time for him to retire.

Goldrush25
05-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Bron will get murdered in CHI's locker room :oldlol: He's their #1 most hated player.

LOL. Fans take this crap far more seriously than the players do.

They don't hate each other. They all hang out, play pickup ball in the offseason and go to the same celebrity-laden parties. Get a clue.

ispin69
05-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Lebron is tired of being the only option again. He should go to Dallas after next year. Dallas will get D12 and CP3 for 15mil a year. Dirk's contract will come off and he'll come back for 8-10mil a year. Lebron can sign for 15 mil a year to play with greatness and not be the only option.

That's the whole team right thurrr. Sign min contract to fill out the roster with ring chasers and role players.

CP3
any shooting guard (ray allen?)
Lebron
Dirk
Dwight

MARLO
05-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Yes, he should leave the team that just went on a 27 game win streak and have a 10-2 record in the playoffs thus far.

:oldlol:
:roll:
:facepalm

Rockets(T-mac)
05-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Lebron is tired of being the only option again. He should go to Dallas after next year. Dallas will get D12 and CP3 for 15mil a year. Dirk's contract will come off and he'll come back for 8-10mil a year. Lebron can sign for 15 mil a year to play with greatness and not be the only option.

That's the whole team right thurrr. Sign min contract to fill out the roster with ring chasers and role players.

CP3
any shooting guard (ray allen?)
Lebron
Dirk
Dwight :oldlol:

Quickening
05-25-2013, 01:45 PM

They would suck his dong... they would go from nobodies, too favourites.

Kaspah
05-25-2013, 01:54 PM
They would suck his dong... they would go from nobodies, too favourites.

:D

Nobody in Chicago wants lebron to play for the bulls.

Fck off.

ReturnofJPR
05-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah I totally agree that he needs to leave Miami. He already lost so much respect from casual fans and real fans alike by ditching his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers, what a punk move, That his image won't take any more of a hit by leaving again. That would be pretty cool if he went back to Cleveland...

jzek
05-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Lebron is tired of being the only option again.

This ^^^

It's Cleveland Cavaliers all over again! :facepalm

StocktonFan
05-25-2013, 03:01 PM

:facepalm

All Net
05-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Golden state has cap space next summer :lol

longtime lurker
05-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Or maybe he should man up and stick it out. If he left the Heat after next season he would be doing damage to his career being seen as a ring chaser with no loyalty.

ReturnofJPR
05-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Or maybe he should man up and stick it out. If he left the Heat after next season he would be doing damage to his career being seen as a ring chaser with no loyalty.

He already is that though...

Glide2keva
05-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Knicks

Don't start that shit again. It was terrible having to see post after post from 2008-10

longtime lurker
05-25-2013, 03:20 PM
He already is that though...

Yes but people conveniently give him a pass because he played with the Washington Generals over there in Cleveland. But could you believe if he left again after all the all-time great team talk? LMAO

3LiftHeatCurse
05-25-2013, 03:28 PM
He needs more help though bro, he's only playing with 2 franchise level players and the greatest 3 point shooter of all time coming off the bench.

What the *** is he supposed to do with that?

Marv_Albert
05-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Anybody who says they wouldnt want Lebron on their team is lying to everybody including themself.

iDunk
05-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Melo & LeBron

:crazysam:

I just came.

lilgodfather1
05-25-2013, 04:38 PM
He's already gone. Wade's going to be useless next year at this rate. Ray Allen the GOAT shooters hitting 2 3s a series, and Battier might hit 6 all playoffs. Not to mention their AS big grabbing two boards a game, and shooting jumpers 90% of the time.

The Heat go as far as LeBron drags them, and that might be 6 games unless someone else steps up.

ReturnofJPR
05-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Yes but people conveniently give him a pass because he played with the Washington Generals over there in Cleveland. But could you believe if he left again after all the all-time great team talk? LMAO

It would be uncanny and a joy to watch..

game3524
05-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Why would he leave?

Wade is on the decline, but that team is built perfectly for Lebron.

jl1718
05-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Why would he leave? There are so many "rejuvenating" clinics down there. Well I guess if Arod can get them to NY from MIA, Bron can too.

jzek
05-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Why would he leave?

He went to MIA for help. He gets little help from Wade (hurt again for two straight playoffs / washed up) and Bosh is very inconsistent (Mr. 2 Rebounds/game). He's basically in CLE again have to do 30, 10, and 10 every night. In CHI, he won't have to be CLE mode again because Rose once he's back in form is better than Wade and Bosh.

elementally morale
05-25-2013, 05:22 PM
I totally agree. The guy needs some help, finally.

MavsSuperFan
05-25-2013, 05:23 PM
It would be legacy suicide for lebron to go to the bulls. No way the people around him let him do something that stupid, even if he wanted to.

no pun intended
05-25-2013, 06:05 PM
How spoiled can ya'll LeBron fans get? LeBron should be able to easily win a championship year after year with Miami. If he can't do it here, then he has no excuse of doing it elsewhere.

Goldrush25
05-25-2013, 06:09 PM
No, Lebron just has to realize that this team is only going as far as he takes them. That's any team he plays for, not just this one. Should've taken the ball to the hole like a man last night when he turned the ball over.

Doesn't mean he has to turn into a chucker, but he's the best player on the planet. He has to take over when they're down late. This team is not as good as the hype suggests. Bosh is inconsistent. Wade is a gimp. Ray Allen can't even shoot free throws now. The only sure thing is Lebron and Birdman.

poido123
05-25-2013, 06:55 PM
I totally understand why people hate Heat fans now. Switching teams in the middle of the playoffs ..yikes.

:lol:

As much as I bag your non-desirable fans on here, I know that some of you are not like this guy.

Guys like Numbersix, Jzek(OP), Taz, Lebron23 are likely to switch teams to the one Lebron is playing on. They aren't fans, fans stay with the team and not the player.

:coleman:

poido123
05-25-2013, 06:59 PM
It would be legacy suicide for lebron to go to the bulls. No way the people around him let him do something that stupid, even if he wanted to.

It would be really awkward. Most Bulls fans I know hate Lebron and its not because he is good...

As far as we are concerned, he is the enemy and must never play in a Bulls uniform.

I don't know if I could bare it actually. I would probably go into hibernation away from basketball until he either retires or is traded. Yes I hate him that much.

RRR3
05-25-2013, 06:59 PM
LeBron shouldn't leave, he can (CAN, I said, not will, so chill out) win at least a couple more rings on the Heat. They are a great team, Wade hasn't been playing very well for his standards but he's still capable of putting up numbers, and Bosh is still a very good player. He's got some good role players too of course.

Flash31
05-25-2013, 07:27 PM
He should go to the Lakers so this board can finally be what its already becoming laker central,imagine other game threads not littered with lebron or kobe posts,heat game threads not filled with 95%trolls and stans,

LeBron and Kobe stans would be rooting for the same team,and although stanning and blaming kobe,lebron

there wouldnt be 50 threads about lebron,kobe heat hate threads

itll probably reduce and what should happen is just have one big long thread of lebron,kobe hate and stan

The trolls and stans would implode and the board would be a lot less stalker,serial killer hate type threads

RRR3
05-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Hmm if LeBron went to the Lakers, would LeBron stans and Kobe stans unite against all other stans? :eek:

Nash
05-25-2013, 08:52 PM
I would love to see Lebron in the Knicks. Love that city and they deserve Lebron and Lebron deserves to ball in the most popular city in the world.

PrettyCool
05-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Lebron needs more hall of famers.

tazb
05-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Lebron needs more hall of famers.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8isiiUtjQ1qewi8do1_500.jpg

As if this isn't enough, he also needs HoF/GOAT coach Phil Jackson.

jzek
05-25-2013, 09:11 PM
Hmm if LeBron went to the Lakers, would LeBron stans and Kobe stans unite against all other stans? :eek:

End of the world as we know it. :eek:

SpecialQue
05-25-2013, 09:13 PM
inb4 Thunder trade Westbrook and Ibaka for Lebron.

SpecialQue
05-25-2013, 09:14 PM

No, they'd still attack each other, but it would be over who's "team" it was.

jzek
05-25-2013, 09:17 PM
No, they'd still attack each other, but it would be over who's "team" it was.

Of course it'd be LBJ's. This ain't 2003 anymore.

PrettyCool
05-25-2013, 09:19 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8isiiUtjQ1qewi8do1_500.jpg

As if this isn't enough, he also needs HoF/GOAT coach Phil Jackson.

?

are you saying that's the correct number of hall of famers for Lebron? That's 4 hof players, Lebron has 3 so that's not really a huge upgrade for him. I was thinking more like 6-7.

RedBlackAttack
05-25-2013, 10:16 PM
I totally agree. The guy needs some help, finally.
:roll:

Kingwillball
05-25-2013, 10:19 PM
He probably would if they didn't win a championship this year or next year//

RedBlackAttack
05-25-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm sitting here trying to think of another case of a truly all-time great (top 20) who played for three teams in five years during his absolute prime.

PS: I don't think he's going anywhere.

TylerOO
05-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Go to LA with Dwight, bring Bosh along. LeBron-Bosh-Dwight, GOAT front court. Wade is toast

TylerOO
05-25-2013, 10:38 PM
LeBron shouldn't leave, he can (CAN, I said, not will, so chill out) win at least a couple more rings on the Heat. They are a great team, Wade hasn't been playing very well for his standards but he's still capable of putting up numbers, and Bosh is still a very good player. He's got some good role players too of course.

This is so wrong. Wade has played like garbage when it matters, IDC what his numbers were in the regular season. Unless he gets some knee treatment in Germany like Kobe, Wade is done

poido123
05-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Go to LA with Dwight, bring Bosh along. LeBron-Bosh-Dwight, GOAT front court. Wade is toast

Congradulations for making it known that you are a "Lebron fan" before a team fan...

You are amongst great company Pauk, Numbersix, Lebron23, Taz...

TylerOO
05-25-2013, 10:49 PM
Congradulations for making it known that you are a "Lebron fan" before a team fan...

You are amongst great company Pauk, Numbersix, Lebron23, Taz...

Is this supposed to be news to me? I've never repped the Heat. I'm Team LeBron all day every day.

poido123
05-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Is this supposed to be news to me? I've never repped the Heat. I'm Team LeBron all day every day.

Do you have a team?

TylerOO
05-25-2013, 10:56 PM
Do you have a team?

Yea, team LeBron

Kingwillball
05-25-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm sitting here trying to think of another case of a truly all-time great (top 20) who played for three teams in five years during his absolute prime.

Could only be 2 teams..

PS- IF he leaves he could go back to the Cavs..

SpecialQue
05-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Lebron will never leave the Heat. I'd bet money on that.

fpliii
05-25-2013, 11:37 PM

Probably true. Moses and Wilt are the closest, but those likely weren't their absolute primes.

SpurrDurr
05-25-2013, 11:49 PM
800 posts in 1 month, take it easy.

Salazaar
05-26-2013, 02:49 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:biggums:

HorryIsMyMVP
05-26-2013, 02:53 AM
Lebron kicks DWade out and recruits Paul George and Dwight Howard

Meticode
05-26-2013, 02:56 AM
Move on without LeBron. If the opportunity came along that Mr. James had legitimate interest to come back to Cleveland I hope ownership doesn't take that plunge. It's not hate or dislike for him. We had 7 years of his career to win with him, it didn't work. During his prime years in Cleveland we had monstrous regular seasons only to be outplay majorly in the playoffs not even sniffing the Finals.

Now we resigned Mike Brown (which I personally disagree with). So getting LeBron back is all the sudden going to work now?

bluechox2
05-26-2013, 02:59 AM
id like to see lebron and melo team up

HorryIsMyMVP
05-26-2013, 03:00 AM
Move on without LeBron. If the opportunity came along that Mr. James had legitimate interest to come back to Cleveland I hope ownership doesn't take that plunge. It's not hate or dislike for him. We had 7 years of his career to win with him, it didn't work. During his prime years in Cleveland we had monstrous regular seasons only to be outplay majorly in the playoffs not even sniffing the Finals.

Now we resigned Mike Brown (which I personally disagree with). So getting LeBron back is all the sudden going to work now?
Lebron didn't work you guys got to the finals :oldlol: Good luck with getting there again any time soon. S

bluechox2
05-26-2013, 03:03 AM
lebron and kyrie wont work, 2 guys that need the ball, one will plunge

talkingconch
05-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Dude, Miami is stacked and there is no excuses for them. His legacy is already tarnished because of it. No backpedaling 'oh washed up wade' 'oh bosh sucks'

Meticode
05-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Lebron didn't work you guys got to the finals :oldlol: Good luck with getting there again any time soon. S
That's fine with me, I'll still be a Cavalier fan suck or not suck. :confusedshrug: Thanks for the good wishes.

I can't control what the organization does. I think getting Mike Brown back was a step back into the past, therefore a mistake.

Meticode
05-26-2013, 03:55 AM

To be fair a player in league history had never put in to change his number before the start of the next season then left that team the following season. LeBron did.

Contract lengths were different and free agency was different prior to 5-10 years ago as well, very recent. It doesn't mean that won't change and be different now.

SamuraiSWISH
05-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Why would he leave? That roster is stacked and still very talented. Even with less than completely healthy Dwyane Wade. It's sad that Miami fans would say this while he's in the thick of battle in the Eastern Conference Finals. Such a fickle fan base.

I certainly don't want him in Chicago. I already have enough players on my team I don't like right now. Plus if he were to go to any city other than Cleveland in order to chase more rings while still in his prime ... He would need to be extremely embarrassed. That would be three teams in his prime in five years. Legacy destroyed.

jzek
05-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Why would he leave? That roster is stacked and still very talented.

Because CHI is a better team when healthy. Who disagrees with this? I mean, it's as obvious as day and night. You take out LBJ from MIA and if you have a 7-game series between the Bulls and the Heat, who do you think will win? Only reason MIA is winning is because of LBJ. And he has to do so much for that to happen! Basically CLE days all over again. Not so if he goes to the Bulls.

Pacquiao
05-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Wade and Bosh are not enough.. Lebron should convince Dwight and CP3 to join each other.

CP3
Wade
Dwight
Lebron
Bosh

I think this supporting cast is still not enough for the heat fans though

PJR
05-26-2013, 08:51 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3w70dkbQG1r1765do1_500.jpg

Overdrive
05-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Lebron's biggest problem(regarding the team set up) is that he's the main ballhandler and attacks the paint. If he leaves to join a better team, their star player can't be a ballhandling SG or a PG, they'd take away from each other. Neither could it be a frontcourt player who plays on the low block. So anywhere he goes he needs shooters, an off the ball shooting PG and a big who stretches the floor.

Chicago has none of these. Neither does Cleveland. The current Raptors would be an better fit than any of those two teams.

I think Miami is his best fit, since he has got exactly what he needs there.

Bandito
05-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Lebron's biggest problem(regarding the team set up) is that he's the main ballhandler and attacks the paint. If he leaves to join a better team, their star player can't be a ballhandling SG or a PG, they'd take away from each other. Neither could it be a frontcourt player who plays on the low block. So anywhere he goes he needs shooters, an off the ball shooting PG and a big who stretches the floor.

Chicago has none of these. Neither does Cleveland. The current Raptors would be an better fit than any of those two teams.

I think Miami is his best fit, since he has got exactly what he needs there.
:applause:

I've been saying that for a while too. When people say Lebron could've win with Shaq I laugh at them because I just don't see how Lebron would play with Shaq who is a ball dominant center and commands a lot of attention in the paint, where he does most of the work.

Overdrive
05-26-2013, 09:21 AM
:applause:

I've been saying that for a while too. When people say Lebron could've win with Shaq I laugh at them because I just don't see how Lebron would play with Shaq who is a ball dominant center and commands a lot of attention in the paint, where he does most of the work.

I think Lebron could've won with prime Shaq, but he would be the clear second option, not even a 1b. Lebron would be more of a PG with scoring skills in that setup than a scoring SF with passing skills. He definately wouldn't be the same player he is now. They would compare him to Magic instead of MJ.

He'd still get the same if not more flack than Kobe for riding Shaq's coattails to titles.

Bandito
05-26-2013, 10:30 AM
I think Lebron could've won with prime Shaq, but he would be the clear second option, not even a 1b. Lebron would be more of a PG with scoring skills in that setup than a scoring SF with passing skills. He definately wouldn't be the same player he is now. They would compare him to Magic instead of MJ.

He'd still get the same if not more flack than Kobe for riding Shaq's coattails to titles.
I don't think so because if you still remember he would be playing in the triangle and in that offense he would not have the ball as much as he would in an offense like the Heat(too ball dominant). Plus Lebron is not the perimeter player Kobe is as he is more of a slasher and maybe they wouldn't play as good (specially if they played from 03 - 06 when Shaq was still great and not injured).

Then again this is all conjecture and there is no way of knowing this.

Overdrive
05-26-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't think so because if you still remember he would be playing in the triangle and in that offense he would not have the ball as much as he would in an offense like the Heat(too ball dominant). Plus Lebron is not the perimeter player Kobe is as he is more of a slasher and maybe they wouldn't play as good (specially if they played from 03 - 06 when Shaq was still great and not injured).

Then again this is all conjecture and there is no way of knowing this.

Back in the day the media was wondering if the triangle works as good with a dominant post player, when they hired Phil/Tex and it worked out fine I guess. Lebron wouldn't be able to hold the ball for extended periods every possession, but he would still be the primary ballhandler and his passing is good enough to fill that role. The slashing is the bigger deal Shaq would need to step out of his comfort zone to let Lebron have his, which would definately not happen. So most likely Lebron would get his points on breaks and jumpers, which as I said would most likely leave him with less points.

Generally I agree with you though. I don't think anyone can conclude titles especially multiple for a Shaq/Lebron combo and as you wrote there's no chance to find out anyway.

BlazersDozen
05-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Why would he leave Miami when Bosh & Wade's contracts are up? If Wade is still limping around and being old next season, Miami could just let him go and chase a younger guy like Paul George or even sign up Carmelo Anthony. They could keep Bosh for a cheaper price easily I think, unless somehow he puts up his Toronto numbers, which he won't. Then use that money they saved on the difference between his contracts & letting Ray Allen (player option this offseason), Rashard Lewis (player option this offseason), Shane Battier & Mike Miller expire and rebuild a supporting cast. Maybe a Lance Stephenson and Channing Frye type.

They could also let Bosh & Wade walk and sign up John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins to play with LeBron.

This is LeBron's team now and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami let Wade walk or sign both Bosh & Wade to cheaper deals and add a younger up and coming star to the roster with the difference saved. There's no reason for Bron to leave Miami.

Derka
05-26-2013, 12:03 PM
lebron and kyrie wont work, 2 guys that need the ball, one will plunge

Yeah that totally won't happen with Lebron and Melo, though.

secund2nun
05-26-2013, 11:35 PM
From a bball standpoint, Cleveland (projected), Chicago, and LA (assuming Dwight stays) have a better roster and fit than Miami's roster. I don't care what anyone sense, centers are underrated and outside players are overrated. I'd take Noah over Rose, Hibbert over George, and Chandler over Melo. The Heat supporting cast has NO center beyond Andersen who is 34 and can only play 20 mins tops. The other centers on the team are pathetic. You have to at least have average centers. That alone makes the roster sorely incomplete and subpar imo.

Bosh is good, but not great and is not a post anchor of defense, rebounding and post offense. Centers are by far the most important position and they provide post defense and rebounding which are among the most important things in bball. They are what determines if a defense is good or not. Also their post scoring is the most efficient scoring method. Miami is pathetic in post offense, rebounding, and post defense. Size wins in the NBA. Also Wade isn't young, getting worse with age and injury, and didn't fit that well with Lebron in the first place anyways.

Now if Dalembert signs with Miami that would instantly go from a subpar incomplete roster to a complete and excellent supporting cast with a C rotation of Dalembert/Andersen. But even then, he would merely be a bandaid just like Andersen as they are both in their 30s. What about the future? Miami's roster has little to offer in the future.

Miami has had to work so hard despite the flashy big 3 because they have no center. If Lebron teams up with Dwight Howard they would instantly go on a roll and dominate and make it look easy. Same with Chicago and Noah.

Lebron+Dwight Howard+Trash>>>>> Lebron+Bosh+Wade+Allen+Battier+Cole etc

jzek
05-28-2013, 11:44 PM
More proof shown tonight:

1) Noah would have grabbed all those rebounds
2) Rose would have taken over for LBJ
3) Bench would have been more productive

Be smart LBJ and leave teh Miami Cavaliers.

Leftimage
05-28-2013, 11:47 PM
IMO the less teams he plays for the better. At this point I'd prefer seeing him retire in Miami. I don't like when a player bounces around too much, makes it feel like he's a rental.

See Shaq.

kNicKz
05-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Miami has had to work so hard despite the flashy big 3 because they have no center.

Jordan got chips with wennington at C

gilalizard
05-28-2013, 11:52 PM

When have the people around LeBron not let him do stupid things?

AndOn3
05-29-2013, 12:01 AM
1. Cleveland trades the number one pick for a late lottery selection and a promising, young 6th/7th/8th man who can consistently knock down the 3
2. LeBron signs with CLE in the summer of 2014 as the Cavs somewhat tank for another year
3. In the 2014 Draft, Cavs trade Waiters and a late lottery pick up for a top 5 pick, and select the best player left on the board
4. Titles on titles on titles

DetroitPistonFan
05-29-2013, 12:03 AM
If LeBron leaves, he leaves for a big market team. Lakers? Knicks? Bulls? Not the Clippers though. :oldlol:

jzek
06-01-2013, 09:43 PM
If LeBron leaves, he leaves for a big market team. Lakers? Knicks? Bulls? Not the Clippers though. :oldlol:

Bulls is the best option for him:

* Noah grabs all the rebounds
* Rose will not be shut out like Wade and Bosh (he's a freakin' former MVP ffs!)
* Better coach
* Same bench depth (perhaps slightly better if Nate goes nuts)
* Same defense (perhaps slightly better as Butler develops)

dh144498
06-01-2013, 10:30 PM
exactly, he makes this team worse by being so ball dominant and trying to stat pad his assists/points. If he leaves, Wade and Bosh become top 5 players again.

sc19
06-01-2013, 10:32 PM
And not a single Heat "Fan" would be upset. They'll just convert to Bull "fans."

DetroitPistonFan
06-01-2013, 10:39 PM
And not a single Heat "Fan" would be upset. They'll just convert to Bull "fans."
And all the old Ohio LeBron fans will travel to Chicago to watch his games again since he came back to the Midwest.

PickernRoller
06-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Disgusting thread and disgusting fans.