PDA

View Full Version : is david west the angriest person in the nba?

inclinerator
05-31-2013, 05:13 AM
http://i.minus.com/i66gRau7WaI01.gif

ispin69
05-31-2013, 05:16 AM
He wanted to fight a little point guard. What a pussie.

inclinerator
05-31-2013, 05:17 AM
i never seen someone so angry at the beginning of the gif

ukballer
05-31-2013, 05:25 AM
He's always been angry. :lol

He always looks ready to rip someone's head off if he misses a shot or makes some sort of mistake. Can't fault the guy's intensity, but he'd scare the crap out of me.

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 09:08 AM
lol the man wears black everyday (no seriously chris paul said it when he was on the hornets) that guy is nuts

Purch
05-31-2013, 09:21 AM
I won't even lie if I was Haslem I woulda pissed myself :oldlol: :wtf:

KembaWalker
05-31-2013, 09:30 AM
i never seen someone so angry at the beginning of the gif

you haven't seen my dad then

NumberSix
05-31-2013, 09:38 AM
I won't even lie if I was Haslem I woulda pissed myself :oldlol: :wtf:
West don't want them UD problems.

Tmuston Beltics
05-31-2013, 09:45 AM
West + Perkins in the same locker room? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NattyPButter
05-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Fake tough guy just like Perkins. Making mean faces only show your weakness.

NumberSix
05-31-2013, 09:46 AM
West + Perkins in the same locker room? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Perkins is only about the rankest tough guy in the nba.

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 09:48 AM
Fake tough guy just like Perkins. Making mean faces only show your weakness.

there is nothing fake about west...hes an old school grown man

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 09:48 AM
West don't want them UD problems.

aint nobody scared of haslem

NumberSix
05-31-2013, 09:54 AM
aint nobody scared of haslem
Lol you ain't heard?

Recently UDs house got broken into. The robbers realized it was UDs house, and they took nothing and left.

UD is from Miami. West don't wanna see them goons.

NattyPButter
05-31-2013, 09:59 AM
there is nothing fake about west...hes an old school grown man
Hes still fake...not like he whipped anyones ass before. Dude only has the reputation of being tough cuz he take boxing lessons just like Melo does. Have u see him KO or beat anyones ass in the league? NO. All he does is mean mug just like Perkins.

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Lol you ain't heard?

Recently UDs house got broken into. The robbers realized it was UDs house, and they took nothing and left.

UD is from Miami. West don't wanna see them goons.

goons? why does haslem need goons if hes so tough..

this ***** ass generation never fails

NumberSix
05-31-2013, 10:01 AM
goons? why does haslem need goons if hes so tough..

this ***** ass generation never fails
Who said he was tough?

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Hes still fake...not like he whipped anyones ass before. Dude only has the reputation of being tough cuz he take boxing lessons just like Melo does. Have u see him KO or beat anyones ass in the league? NO. All he does is mean mug just like Perkins.

no he doesnt take "boxing lessons" he BOXES for fun...

he visited manny pac while he was training...the man boxes...and that aint even the reason I know he would white wash haslem...haslem wouldnt do shit to anyone.

he also sent a mascot to the hospital by playfighting...that man aint to be ****ed with...if you wanna try go ahead.

NumberSix
05-31-2013, 10:05 AM

he visited manny pac while he was training...the man boxes...and that aint even the reason I know he would white wash haslem...haslem wouldnt do shit to anyone.

he also sent a mascot to the hospital by playfighting...that man aint to be ****ed with...if you wanna try go ahead.
David West would pee his pants if Marvin Harrison looked at him.

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 10:05 AM
Who said he was tough?

you did :biggums:

west dont want "haslem problems"

what else is that supposed to mean?

Thechosen1
05-31-2013, 10:06 AM
David West would pee his pants if Marvin Harrison looked at him.

what does a football player have to do with basketball?

NumberSix
05-31-2013, 10:06 AM
what does a football player have to do with basketball?
It means David West don't want them problems.

NattyPButter
05-31-2013, 10:07 AM

Are u serious? What he does is take lessons just like Melo and other guys do. He doesnt get in the ring and fight. Your also saying hes a bad ass cuz he hurt a teenage mascot by play fighting...WOW. Dude has no fighting experience what so ever unless u want to count him beating up on a mascot.

Rose'sACL
05-31-2013, 10:24 AM
LoL. People fighting over who is tough or not. Fighting on an NBA court is a real ***** thing to do.
If you are above 20, getting paid millions and still not able to control your anger in a game then you are just a child.

Scholar
05-31-2013, 10:38 AM
If you are above 20, getting paid millions and still not able to control your anger in a game then you are just a child.

I have to agree with this. Only idiots settle disputes with their fists**. "Hey, I don't like how you looked at me! You looked at me funny! I'm finna whoop yo ass!"

**There are some disputes that should be settled with fists, though, such as your girlfriend refusing to do the laundry, your parents not willing to lend you $1k even after you promised them you're "good for it," or someone looking at you funny.

NattyPButter
05-31-2013, 11:31 AM
LoL. People fighting over who is tough or not. Fighting on an NBA court is a real ***** thing to do.

So Hockey and baseball players are children? I mean they do fight and get paid millions

tpols
05-31-2013, 11:45 AM
Are u serious? What he does is take lessons just like Melo and other guys do. He doesnt get in the ring and fight. Your also saying hes a bad ass cuz he hurt a teenage mascot by play fighting...WOW. Dude has no fighting experience what so ever unless u want to count him beating up on a mascot.
95 percent of the league doesn't box anything at all.. So even moderate training gives a huge edge.

West is built top heavy like a boxer. And he would whoop Haslem ass with ease.

Knicksfever2010
05-31-2013, 11:46 AM
http://i.minus.com/i66gRau7WaI01.gif

fake tough guy

Mass Debator
05-31-2013, 11:48 AM
West is a fake. You can't be a legit boxer if you can't control that temper.

tpols
05-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Ever heard of Iron Mike??

OhNoTimNoSho
05-31-2013, 11:57 AM
Pretty sure West is not a fake tough guy.. he boxes and shit, hed kill Udonis.

ItsMillerTime
05-31-2013, 12:08 PM
Pretty sure West is not a fake tough guy.. he boxes and shit, hed kill Udonis.

^^^^^^

David West doesn't knock people out on the court because he isn't an idiot. The team needs him and he's not a thug that's going to get kicked out of games.

Now if you see him in a back alley or a boxing ring? He'd knock the lights out of most people in the league. You don't want to fvck with David West.

Mass Debator
05-31-2013, 12:11 PM
Ever heard of Iron Mike??
Of course. He's a chill yet aggressive dude in the ring with temper flares at times. His prime didn't last as long as it should've been and I don't think he ever maximized his potential partly due to his management team but also because of his attitude. A guy with Tyson's fighting skills with his build is once in a blue moon though. You gotta admit that you need to be able to control your emotions from the ground up to truly have a chance at becoming the best that you can be. Lebron is starting to get that. Tough guys don't need to act tough is generally a correct saying.

Is He Ill
05-31-2013, 12:15 PM

How did he fail to control his temper? He didn't even hit anyone.

Crown&Coke
05-31-2013, 12:36 PM
I think both West and UD are tough, like real tough not NBA tough in which you got people who are going to immediately come in and separate everyone and everyone knows it.

That is really one fight I would not want to break up, them boys don't play.

I really liked that UD came to Chalmers aid. I saw Hibbert want no part of Bird when he pushed Hansborough. Not that I expected them to get down or anything but Bird just threw your guy to the floor and when he got back up Bird tried to do it again with nobody trying to step to him other than the ref

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-31-2013, 12:40 PM
It means David West don't want them problems.
do you just sit in threads hitting refresh every couple seconds waiting for replies? sick life :cheers:

NattyPButter
05-31-2013, 12:41 PM
95 percent of the league doesn't box anything at all.. So even moderate training gives a huge edge.

West is built top heavy like a boxer. And he would whoop Haslem ass with ease.

He has no edge in anything if he has no experience fighting. You are going based off his looks that he would whoop on Haslem. Just because u take boxing lessons doesn't mean a damn thing...let me know when he wins Golden Gloves. I would take Tony Allen or Metta to a fist fight before David West at least I know they can get down...Instead of looking angry to try to intimidate. Which didn't work last night since Haslem was all in his face. West is just like Perkins a fake tough guy and I'm sure most of the player sense it.

LONGTIME
05-31-2013, 12:49 PM
He has no edge in anything if he has no experience fighting. You are going based off his looks that he would whoop on Haslem. Just because u take boxing lessons doesn't mean a damn thing...let me know when he wins Golden Gloves. I would take Tony Allen or Metta to a fist fight before David West at least I know they can get down...Instead of looking angry to try to intimidate. Which didn't work last night since Haslem was all in his face. West is just like Perkins a fake tough guy and I'm sure most of the player sense it.

You don't know shit.

Mass Debator
05-31-2013, 12:56 PM
How did he fail to control his temper? He didn't even hit anyone.
You don't have to hit anyone to lose your temper...how are you going to pull a KG and try to dismantle a smaller dude? His rep as a boxer is as credible as Dwight being a 90 percent free throw shooter in high school. They have no correlation on what actually happens in the heat of the moment. A real fight from impulse. I bet you Haslem has fought more dudes than West has even attempted to fight and that includes his practice fights in the ring. All David West ever does is make mean faces and make the hardest cheapest fouls ever like a full swing at Mike Miller's head in transition.

GrapeApe
05-31-2013, 01:01 PM
David West is a bad man, no doubt, and Haslem is as real as they come. I know for a fact that UD is one of the most respected guys in the league. Hide the women and children if those two square off.

Im so nba'd out
05-31-2013, 01:05 PM
I think both West and UD are tough, like real tough not NBA tough in which you got people who are going to immediately come in and separate everyone and everyone knows it.

That is really one fight I would not want to break up, them boys don't play.

I really liked that UD came to Chalmers aid. I saw Hibbert want no part of Bird when he pushed Hansborough. Not that I expected them to get down or anything but Bird just threw your guy to the floor and when he got back up Bird tried to do it again with nobody trying to step to him other than the ref
i mean why does hibbert need to step up for someone who is the same size as the person who threw them around like a little bch.Plus tyler teammates never step up for him hes prolly a azzhole who hard fouls and sht n practice cause he only knows how to play one way

Crown&Coke
05-31-2013, 01:13 PM
i mean why does hibbert need to step up for someone who is the same size as the person who threw them around like a little bch.Plus tyler teammates never step up for him hes prolly a azzhole who hard fouls and sht n practice cause he only knows how to play one way

:lol

Bird cheap shot the shit outta Tyler. You should always stand up for your teammate in that situation. Even little ass Augustine should jump in that mix if he was the one there instead of Hibbert.

When Bird was with the Nuggets playing the Lakers a couple seasons ago, he popped LO pretty good. LO went at Bird and got in his face and was grabbing him on his jersey and yapping. Kenyon Martin came sprinting from the FT line to the base line to jump in LO's face and grab him. LO and Bird are around the same size. Didn't stop Kenyon from coming in there to flex and make sure his guy was alright

DuMa
05-31-2013, 02:19 PM
http://sports-kings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/david-west.jpg

Johnny Jones
05-31-2013, 02:27 PM
lol at the people saying West is a fake tough guy. He would rip your ass to shreds.

Zodiac
05-31-2013, 02:32 PM
No, intimidating, tough, scary, mad they all belong to Ivan Johnson

ispin69
05-31-2013, 02:33 PM
lol at the people saying West is a fake tough guy. He would rip your ass to shreds.

:roll: :facepalm

NattyPButter
05-31-2013, 02:37 PM

he would rip u to shreads...He can't rip someone to shreds that's just as big as he is but stronger and a former D1 wrestler. Yeah but keep pumping up the fake tough guy.

WWRWestbrookDo?
05-31-2013, 02:37 PM
either him or Perkins but Perkins is useless

bmd
05-31-2013, 03:50 PM
He has no edge in anything if he has no experience fighting. You are going based off his looks that he would whoop on Haslem. Just because u take boxing lessons doesn't mean a damn thing...let me know when he wins Golden Gloves. I would take Tony Allen or Metta to a fist fight before David West at least I know they can get down...Instead of looking angry to try to intimidate. Which didn't work last night since Haslem was all in his face. West is just like Perkins a fake tough guy and I'm sure most of the player sense it.To be fair, if he's been boxing for a while, he is most likely sparring. If he's sparring, he should be able to hold his own in a fight.

It's not like boxers just go into the gym and skip rope and hit bags and pads.

They get into the ring.

Now, I'm not sure if West gets into the ring because his contract might forbid those kinds of activities... but my point is that just because a boxer has not had an actual fight doesn't mean he doesn't get into the ring and gain fighting experience.