PDA

View Full Version : Will game 7 be the biggest ref job in history?

maybeshewill13
06-01-2013, 11:25 PM
We all know Dan Crawford will be officiating. We all know that there's no way Devin Stern will allow a Spurs/Pacers final. This has the making of an EPIC 8 v 5 battle.

How quickly will Hibbert/George get benched due to foul trouble? How quickly before the Heat get to the bonus every quarter?

NBASTATMAN
Doesn't matter cuz with Wade injured the Heat will get beat by THE SPURS..

Fudge
Gonna be a 20 pt blowout. Miami Refs in full effect next game. :bowdown:

maybeshewill13
06-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Dan Crawford is a great ref. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: We got this Heat fans, easy easy money.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Shih508
06-01-2013, 11:27 PM
biggest ref jobs had all be done on Kobe's Laker team

305Baller
06-01-2013, 11:28 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/527/245/26e.gif

Legends66NBA7
06-01-2013, 11:28 PM
LeBron James is one of the best elimination game player of all-time. He's probably going to have a great game. Wade would be in this conversation (sort off), if he was healthy, but he looks disinterested.

maybeshewill13
06-01-2013, 11:29 PM
i admit if there one game that stern want fix it well be these game pacers vs spurs would be scary :roll: . but indian pacers won game 6 for hibberts dad. it was hes birthday. no way indian well have motivation to win game 7. unless its is lerbrons mom birthday
Well said :applause:

Foster5k
06-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Refs have favored Pacers more than the Heat this series. So, this thread is weak.

Lebron fouled out of game 5 on a serious questionable call. Obviously, OP is one of those people that believes in conspiracies and such nonsense as the NBA is rigged. Miami could blow the Pacers out by 30 points and get less calls than the Pacers and OP would still think otherwise.

You can't reason with people of this elk.

tmacattack33
06-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Indiana's been terrible on the road anyway. And David West apparently has a 103 fever...and I bet playing on it tonight didn't help.

And Birdman will be back.

And it's pretty crazy to expect a young team like Indiana to go into Miami's homecourt in a Conference Finals Game 7 and not be a little nervous.

So Miami would likely win anyway, but yeah, i bet there'll be some questionable calls against Indiana.

LongLiveTheKing
06-01-2013, 11:32 PM
i admit if there one game that stern want fix it well be these game pacers vs spurs would be scary :roll: . but indian pacers won game 6 for hibberts dad. it was hes birthday. no way indian well have motivation to win game 7. unless its is lerbrons mom birthday
:roll: :roll:

LBJMVP
Refs have favored Pacers more than the Heat this series. So, this thread is weak.

Lebron fouled out of game 5 on a serious questionable call. Obviously, OP is one of those people that believes in conspiracies and such nonsense as the NBA is rigged. Miami could blow the Pacers out by 30 points and get less calls than the Pacers and OP would still think otherwise.

you just named one foul as proof the refs have been on the pacers side the whole series. :lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
We all know Dan Crawford will be officiating. We all know that there's no way Devin Stern will allow a Spurs/Pacers final. This has the making of an EPIC 8 v 5 battle.

How quickly will Hibbert/George get benched due to foul trouble? How quickly before the Heat get to the bonus every quarter?

for ratings stern will will the heat into finals

Shepseskaf
06-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Are Dan and Joey related?

Fudge
06-01-2013, 11:36 PM
you just named one foul as proof the refs have been on the pacers side the whole series. :lol
What's sad is that he's Pacer fan. I'm pretty sure.

TheMarkMadsen

No, Joey's related to Jamal & Jordan

maybeshewill13

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/36827388030073868713671.gif

Legends66NBA7
06-01-2013, 11:37 PM

http://basketfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/url-4.jpeg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Dan_Crawford,_Washington_at_Orlando_044.jpg/220px-Dan_Crawford,_Washington_at_Orlando_044.jpg

Distant Cousins.

maybeshewill13
06-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Bruddas from different mothers? :lol

poido123
06-01-2013, 11:44 PM

I'ts ilk, not elk :lol: talking about a *****n animal you dumbass :lol:

Did you look at the gamethread? All the miami heats fans were crying conspiracy, could you imagine what they would be saying if lebron gets suspended for flop? :lol:

maybeshewill13
06-01-2013, 11:45 PM

Did you look at the gamethread? All the miami heats fans were crying conspiracy, could you imagine what they would be saying if lebron gets suspended for flop? :lol:
Holy ****ing shit I completely missed this :roll: :roll: :roll: Oh boy :roll:

LongLiveTheKing
06-01-2013, 11:46 PM
Heat should get the calls, they haven't been getting any this series.
Game 1 random PG foul on the 3.
Game 4 Lebron fouls out on a questionable call. Dwyane Wade "traveled"
Game 6 Charge
Also Roy Hibbert gets every call.

Foster5k
06-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Lol, good catch. Either way, these conspiracy theorist(not even theorist just idiots trying to bash Lebron and the Heat) are basically on the same thinking level as animals such as elk. So, both words seem to have a certain analogy in describing these "theorist".

FLDFSU
06-02-2013, 12:02 AM

These are the same morons that thought Stern wanted a NYC vs Miami ECF when INDY shot 28 more free throws than NYC in game 6.

AintNoSunshine
06-02-2013, 12:03 AM
You have the nerve to make this thread after watching the Heat get destroyed by the Ref every single game in this series?

poido123
06-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Lol, good catch. Either way, these conspiracy theorist(not even theorist just idiots trying to bash Lebron and the Heat) are basically on the same thinking level as animals such as elk. So, both words seem to have a certain analogy in describing these "theorist".

I was a little hard on you, you were a good sport about it. :cheers:

But comon man, Heat fans have no room to call out conspiracy theorists when they went on a rant in the game thread :lol:

tazb
06-02-2013, 12:40 AM
6 straight games the refs have been on the Pacers dick. Can Miami just get ONE game with the refs on their side? Hopefully it's Game 7.

poido123
06-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Holy ****ing shit I completely missed this :roll: :roll: :roll: Oh boy :roll:

:oldlol:

Kingwillball
06-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Refs owe heat at least 20 calls from the rest of the series so if they DO get more next game not one b!tch hater should open their mouth but U know they will.

Sarcastic
06-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Pacers v Knicks game 6 was the biggest job ever.

44-18.

SpecialQue
06-02-2013, 01:05 AM
Refs owe heat at least 20 calls from the rest of the series

The refs don't owe the Heat shit.

Heavincent
06-02-2013, 01:07 AM

44-18.

Everyone knows the Pacers were clearly a better team than the Knicks. lol at you acting like the wrong team is playing in the ECF.

Maybe if the Knicks didn't chuck up jumpers all game they would've gotten more FT's.

Kingwillball
06-02-2013, 01:17 AM
The refs don't owe the Heat shit.

Yeah they Do blatant Favoritism towards Pacers all series long Especially Hibbert.

deja vu
06-02-2013, 01:20 AM
We all know Dan Crawford will be officiating. We all know that there's no way Devil Stern will allow a Spurs/Pacers final. This has the making of an EPIC 8 v 5 battle.

Fixed. :bowdown:

Heavincent
06-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Yeah they Do blatant Favoritism towards Pacers all series long Especially Hibbert.

Quit your bitching you little fairy. Pacers won all 3 of those games fair and square. Straight up outplayed Miami in all 3 of those games.

kamil
06-02-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/36827388030073868713671.gif

Oh man, Cheryl Cole... one of the most gorgeous women on the planet.

ripthekik
06-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Damn, just noticed maybeshewill got banned, stay strong bro, read those theoos comics while you're out, hope to have you back soon enough :cheers:
I'm sure he'll be back strong :pimp:

But seriously, Heat is taking game 7. It has been set up to be so. Several people, including myself have predicted Pacers get game 6, only for the Heat to come back and grab 7. It's too predictable, Stern has lost his creativity.

poido123
06-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Damn, just noticed maybeshewill got banned, stay strong bro, read those theoos comics while you're out, hope to have you back soon enough :cheers:

Man, why does Jeff ban entertaining posters?

I don't understand why all those Heat troll groupies dont get banned, they are just as bad as maybeshewill.

Rubio2Gasol
06-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Indiana is not winning this game, most likely because Lebron is not going to let them, but if not because they aren't going to let them play their game.

Droid101
06-02-2013, 02:16 AM

44-18.
God, do we have to do this over again?

Pacers: get into the paint. Get fouled a lot. Way more points in the paint, getting fouled way more.

Knicks: shoot most of their shots from the outside. No fouls.

Why are you such a whiny bitch even after two weeks? Seriously?

FiveRings
06-02-2013, 02:40 AM
I think the reffing will be fair in game 7 just like it has been the entire series, but I guess that's just me. :confusedshrug:

It really amuses me how Heat fans talk about games being rigged for Indi. You realise that by having that view, you also have to accept that it's rigged for Miami if they advance? You really think it would be smart business by Stern to rig this game for Indi and risk Miami not advancing if the Heat happen to shoot like complete shit in game 7 and Indy shoots amazingly?

Whatever team advances earned it. Stern didn't stop Detroit vs San Antonio from happening. Even if Indi does advance and the series doesn't get very good ratings, Paul George's star will be born and the chances of Lebron going back to Cleveland shoot up.

The Cavaliers with Lebron, Kyrie, and the number one pick will bring in ratings higher than this current Heat team is, so Indi making the Finals could work out better for the NBA business wise in the long run anyways.

gilalizard
06-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Refs will likely bury Indiana in game 7.

Expect the Pacer bigs to be quickly put into foul trouble.

Meanwhile, the Heat will be allowed by the refs to do pretty much anything they want. LeRef, dwhistle and Bosh will maybe have 2-3 fouls between them into the 3rd quarter.

diamenz
06-02-2013, 03:36 AM
****ing refs. what a crooked sport.

tomtucker
06-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Refs will likely bury Indiana in game 7.

Expect the Pacer bigs to be quickly put into foul trouble.

Meanwhile, the Heat will be allowed by the refs to do pretty much anything they want. LeRef, dwhistle and Bosh will maybe have 2-3 fouls between them into the 3rd quarter.

phew.....i hope you

Vienceslav
06-02-2013, 04:23 AM
If there ever was a game that would mean success/failure in terms of TV ratings of the Finals it's this one.
Miami v Spurs with a lot of potential story lines going back to 07 and see if Lebron can get his revenge or if Duncan will cement his place among the really really great all time players or the casual fans just tuning in to see Miami lose.
And with few bad calls or stupid out of bounds play you can have Indiana v Spurs where there is zero casual fan interest and only the markets directly involved will tune-in in greater numbers.
Despite saying all this I still believe the game will be officiated somewhat fairly and the bad calls will be a product of poor judgment of the refs or simply getting caught up in the moment.
There are bad calls in every game even in some meaningless SAC - MIN game for example only there is no scrutiny and implications of the game being fixed so we dismiss these with the reasoning I stated above and move on.
I'm sure if Miami wins there will be a lot of people pointing to some bad calls saying that was some shady officiating, but I'm convinced that is not the case.
If Indiana wins and if there will be some Heat 'fans' left, I hope they won't even begin to make a case for the league fixing Pacers Spurs Final.:cheers:

unknowns8
06-02-2013, 04:39 AM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

mega-fail-tard for you bro ... I am not a-moose-d :hammerhead:

Sheik1287
06-02-2013, 06:01 AM

Here's how it will go down:

- If Heat blow out the Pacers you will say "LOL of course Devin Stern wanted the Heat in the Finals, he just wanted to extend this series to 7 games for ratings"

- If Heat barely win a close game you will say " LOL Devin Stern wanted it to look close to make it seem like there was no conspiracy"

- If Heat lose to Pacers you will say "LOL Lebron and the cHeat could not win without the help of the refs, so pathetic"

You f

305Baller
06-02-2013, 06:02 AM
[QUOTE=Sheik1287]Here's how it will go down:

If Heat blow out the Pacers you will say "LOL of course Devin Stern wanted the Heat in the Finals, he just wanted to extend this series to 7 games for ratings"

If Heat barely win a close game you will say " LOL Devin Stern wanted it to look close to make it seem like there was no conspiracy"

If Heat lose to Pacers you will say "LOL Lebron and the cHeat could not win without the help of the refs, so pathetic"

You f

K Xerxes
06-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Oh man, Cheryl Cole... one of the most gorgeous women on the planet.

We ****ing hate her over here in England. You can have her if you want. Annoying bitch.

plowking
06-02-2013, 06:06 AM
I was a little hard on you, you were a good sport about it. :cheers:

But comon man, Heat fans have no room to call out conspiracy theorists when they went on a rant in the game thread :lol:

We leave the ref rants to you. As well as the script writing for the NBA.

BlazerRed
06-02-2013, 06:06 AM
We ****ing hate her over here in England. You can have her if you want. Annoying bitch.
What's wrong with her? She seems cute.

sick_brah07
06-02-2013, 07:23 AM

:applause: :applause:

SpaceJammeR
06-02-2013, 07:53 AM
nah pacers been heavily favored this series.

poido123
06-02-2013, 08:13 AM

Denial is fun man, you must be having a hell of a party! :banana:

Your clown fanbase called me out for having a tin foil hat...Look at the gamethread :lol:

poido123
06-02-2013, 08:14 AM

It's funny, you have been in nearly every game thread except for the ones where the Heat are a threat to lose.

Some fan you are :oldlol:

Hittin_Shots
06-02-2013, 08:26 AM

Why doesn't every player just trip up the defenders, I mean it's apparently not a foul to clearly slide over and take out his legs while not grounded.... Lebron fouled the player, an unintentional trip is still a trip...

JohnnySic
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
There is no chance that Stern is even entertaining the thought of a Spurs-Pacers finals. Zero point zero. Like what the ratings would be for that.

jzek
06-02-2013, 09:36 AM
hibbert might foul out in the 3rd :oldlol:

longtime lurker
06-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Dan Crawford's reffing? Seriously Pacers are screwed.

jzek
06-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Doesn't matter cuz with Wade injured the Heat will get beat by THE SPURS..

unless stern fixes that series too...

NBASTATMAN
06-02-2013, 10:58 AM

THAT WOULD BE THE LAKERS IN GAME 6 OF 2002 WCF or 2009 FINALS LAKERS GETTING like 25 free throws.. I predicted the Lakers would get a crazy amount of free throws to win the game.. And won some nice money... But I wouldn't be surprised if Miami gets the same treatment...

wakencdukest
06-02-2013, 12:40 PM
THAT WOULD BE THE LAKERS IN GAME 6 OF 2002 WCF or 2009 FINALS LAKERS GETTING like 25 free throws.. I predicted the Lakers would get a crazy amount of free throws to win the game.. And won some nice money... But I wouldn't be surprised if Miami gets the same treatment...

You should bet everything you have on this game.

branslowski
06-02-2013, 12:51 PM
6 straight games the refs have been on the Pacers dick. Can Miami just get ONE game with the refs on their side? Hopefully it's Game 7.

U always b!tchin about calls, your avy makes so much sense now..

Dro
06-02-2013, 01:33 PM

:roll:

Rik Smits' Hair
06-02-2013, 01:41 PM
It will not be the biggest ref job in history. It will be close though. :cheers:

Goldrush25
06-02-2013, 02:04 PM
You should bet everything you have on this game.

The catch is that anyone that would make this kind of thread doesn't have any capacity to be successful in the real world. Ergo, he doesn't have any money.

Probably thinks "the man" is out to get him as well.:oldlol:

Trollsmasher
06-02-2013, 02:08 PM
I don't think that Stern even knows what he wants.

He might even create an epic officiating standoff between Joey and Danny Crawfords:lol

chazzy
06-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Well, they absolutely should not "favor" the Pacers. It makes 0 sense.. there is literally no angle you could take for why the refs would rig it for Indiana. I bet we'll still see teenagers like tazb and Kingwillball cry up a storm without realizing a Pacers-Spurs finals is a ratings NIGHTMARE :oldlol:

BBallZen83
06-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Op is an idiot. Miami hasn't had some conspiratorial reffing advantage all series long. Hibbert hasn't beens in foul trouble all series long even tho he was one of the worst at getting into foul trouble all season long. Smh

Big#50
06-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Now this is the best troll account ever. You're doing it right. Reminds me of the Iron Sheik's Twitter.

sportjames23
06-02-2013, 03:52 PM
It's gonna be Montreal Screwjob levels tomorrow.

Pacers better get the lube ready. No homo. :lol

NBASTATMAN
06-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Op is an idiot. Miami hasn't had some conspiratorial reffing advantage all series long. Hibbert hasn't beens in foul trouble all series long even tho he was one of the worst at getting into foul trouble all season long. Smh

Hibbert has gotten away with a good amount of shaq type charges... But it is nice to see him get some of the calls other stars get.. :rockon: