PDA

View Full Version : Coach Nick: It was Bron's fault

andgar923
06-03-2013, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6qMtHcUUrs

The dude can't even run a pick and roll, he doesn't know how to use a pick, can't attack the gaps, has inconsistent Killing gene.

And ya'll saying he's better than rookie MJ? :no:

Anyway, I wouldn't put this loss entirely on him but coach Nick makes his case for giving him the biggest blame.

imdaman99
06-03-2013, 12:06 AM
coach nick couldnt even coach a girls soccer team. what has he ever coached? hes a dumb troll that nitpicks

Johnny Jones
06-03-2013, 12:13 AM
coach nick couldnt even coach a girls soccer team. what has he ever coached? hes a dumb troll that nitpicks
He coaches a high school team. He's been there for 6 years and they haven't won a game under him yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm :facepalm

plowking
06-03-2013, 12:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6qMtHcUUrs

The dude can't even run a pick and roll, he doesn't know how to use a pick, can't attack the gaps, has inconsistent Killing gene.

Anyway, I wouldn't put this loss entirely on him but coach Nick makes his case for giving him the biggest blame.

He's better than 91 MJ.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-03-2013, 12:23 AM
He's better than 91 MJ.

Jordan is only 50 dude. :confusedshrug:

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 12:24 AM
He's better than 91 MJ.
Not even close.

Johnny Jones
06-03-2013, 12:24 AM
min 2:37 coach dick calls a pacers blown layup, later finished by hibbert a "kobe assist".... hater :facepalm
http://www.endlick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/there_is_no_need_to_be_upset.gif

Cleverness
06-03-2013, 12:32 AM
"LeBron runs down the court like a kid who had his toy taken away from him." :lol

dh144498
06-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Jordan is only 50 dude. :confusedshrug:

:lol
:roll:
:applause: :applause:

Poetry
06-03-2013, 12:33 AM
http://www.endlick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/there_is_no_need_to_be_upset.gif

WTF :lol

Johnny Jones
06-03-2013, 12:38 AM
WTF :lol
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jYOE3MbhCxo/UAliRP8LwbI/AAAAAAAAD1o/diyeu3vAeRc/s640/now-is-the-time-to-be-upset.gif

brandonislegend
06-03-2013, 12:41 AM
He coaches a high school team. He's been there for 6 years and they haven't won a game under him yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm :facepalm

Even though I don't like the guy either, this is simply untrue.

chips93
06-03-2013, 12:41 AM
min 2:37 coach dick calls a pacers blown layup, later finished by hibbert a "kobe assist".... hater :facepalm

im not sure you get it. earlier in the year somebody did a study and found that kobe's misses were rebounded by his teammates at a very high rate. so he called a shot that is missed by kobe, that leads to an easy putback for another laker, a kobe assist.

its no insult to kobe, its about how attacking the basket can lead to easy putback opportunities for teammates

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8719297/how-kobe-bryant-missed-shots-translate-new-nba-statistic-kobe-assist

plowking
06-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Not even close.

Hilarious coming from you.

Remember all the little essays you used to type about him back in the day. :oldlol:

chips93
06-03-2013, 12:55 AM
awesome, i've been using the term myself for a while but believed outside our church it was used to make fun of it. you bring good news :applause:

dont get too used to it

in a couple years, when kobe is a bum, and waiters is running the league, it will be called a dion assist

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Hilarious coming from you.

Remember all the little essays you used to type about him back in the day. :oldlol:
Go find me a single statement about James being better than Jordan. I never even came close to such an outlandish claim.

And, meanwhile, you were always busy explaining to me why Wade was as good or better than James... And now, he's better than prime Jordan. :oldlol:

GTFO. James IS the best player in the league. That's about as far as I ever went five years ago and I believe it is still pretty obvious in today's league. Jordan? He's not close.

andgar923
06-03-2013, 12:56 AM
awesome, i've been using the term myself for a while but believed outside our church it was used to make fun of it. you bring good news :applause:

You know it aint really a compliment right?

plowking
06-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Go find me a single statement about James being better than Jordan. I never even came close to such an outlandish claim.

And, meanwhile, you were always busy explaining to me why Wade was as good or better than James... And now, he's better than prime Jordan. :oldlol:

GTFO. James IS the best player in the league. That's about as far as I ever went five years ago and I believe it is still pretty obvious in today's league. Jordan? He's not close.

Mid 08-09 season I was already saying Bron was better than Wade.

James is the best in the league, and just as good as Jordan.

chips93
06-03-2013, 01:02 AM
You know it aint really a compliment right?

read the link you goon

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Were you even watching basketball during Jordan's prime? I thought I recalled you saying you didn't really get into the sport until Wade came along. If so, how are you even qualified to make such a lofty claim?

Jordan made it a habit of sticking a sword right through my heart and I used to root against him every time he played for doing it, but there is no one in today's league close to him.

Oh yeah? Could have fooled me... Here you are late in the 2009 season arguing Wade was better than James.

No we didn't almost beat the second seed Celtics. We almost beat the same Celtics team who were supposed to get the number 1 pick with Paul Pierce and without Allen and Garnett.

That's how bad that team is.

Furthermore, bringing up each bad game? Look at Lebron against the Celtics in the playoffs last year. Lebron's bad games suck, where as Wade and Kobe are the ones who find a way to be effective.

Wade also has the best stats against the best defensive teams. The same can't be said about Lebron who shoots something like 42% against good teams this year.

So explain how it doesn't go against him?

He has constantly shown he can't handle the big time. Look at his stats this year against the best defensive teams. Once again looking at those stats we see Wade comes out on top.

Mamba, it wouldn't have made a difference who the Heat played in the finals. Wade has showed constantly that he can play against the best defenses. Look at his stats this year against the best teams in terms of defense. He puts up the best performance out of him, Kobe and Lebron. Anyway, people act as if that Mavs team was bad, though the fact is, they won 60 games that season and 67 the next. Yeah they suck... :rolleyes:

I've never had a bias as to ranking players because I really don't care much for it. For the past couple of years I thought it was Kobe, though this year it has been Wade.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107387&page=5

:confusedshrug:

Do you even give two sh!ts about Wade anymore?

aburre21
06-03-2013, 01:18 AM
only thing I disagree about is that rotation on that George 3. Idk why Ray Allen left him. Bron supposed to leave West wide open in the middle of the lane? He has been playing lazy and unagressive though. Scared to attack Hibbert and shit :facepalm

chazzy
06-03-2013, 01:20 AM
plowking's posting declined along with Wade's game :oldlol:

dbk123
06-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Were you even watching basketball during Jordan's prime? I thought I recalled you saying you didn't really get into the sport until Wade came along. If so, how are you even qualified to make such a lofty claim?

Jordan made it a habit of sticking a sword right through my heart and I used to root against him every time he played for doing it, but there is no one in today's league close to him.

Oh yeah? Could have fooled me... Here you are late in the 2009 season arguing Wade was better than James.

Goooddd dayummm son plowking got owned

Doranku
06-03-2013, 02:15 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tpols
06-03-2013, 02:16 AM
im not sure you get it. earlier in the year somebody did a study and found that kobe's misses were rebounded by his teammates at a very high rate. so he called a shot that is missed by kobe, that leads to an easy putback for another laker, a kobe assist.

its no insult to kobe, its about how attacking the basket can lead to easy putback opportunities for teammates

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8719297/how-kobe-bryant-missed-shots-translate-new-nba-statistic-kobe-assist
Yea because he sucks the defense out when he shoots giving his teammates all free runs at the basket. It actually works despite the jokes lol

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 02:30 AM
Have you gone full blown stan? Never mind, rhetorical question. Shame you used to be a quality poster. But your Heat / LeBron homerism the past two years has reached pauk levels of absurdity.
Exactly how I feel. Me and Plowking used to go at it years ago. We had some interesting conversations and, though we may not have agreed all the time, I respected his opinion.

It is like some other person has taken over his account. I'm not even necessarily just talking about the newfound love that he has acquired for James. That's natural when the best player in the league joins your favorite team, I guess.

But, his well thought-out arguments and positions that were defensible seem to have been replaced by usually 1 or 2 sentences about how great James is and that's pretty much it.

It's a shame.

SamuraiSWISH
06-03-2013, 02:33 AM
He's better than 91 MJ.
Have you gone full blown stan? Never mind, rhetorical question. Shame you used to be a quality poster. But your Heat / LeBron homerism the past two years has reached pauk levels of absurdity.

:pimp:

Dude is an official Australian Heat cheerleader.

plowking's posting declined along with Wade's game
:roll: :roll: :roll:

lebron doesn't make his fans better :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Comedy gold in this thread

tazb
06-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Wouldn't doubt one bit if Stern text messaged LeBron and told him to lose on purpose to get a Game 7.

chazzy
06-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Wouldn't doubt one bit if Stern text messaged LeBron and told him to lose on purpose to get a Game 7.
What if they lose game 7?

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:09 AM

My mistake, could have been the next season where I mention Lebron took his game to the next level.
Wade was as good, or if not better than Bron in the season I mentioned anyway. Lebron has taken his game to a new level at Miami, so what is the problem?
I didn't start watching basketball when Wade got here... I don't know who you're thinking of, but I was watching in the Tim Hardaway, Alonzo, Glen Rice days. Rice being the reason I became a fan as a kid.

Do I even give two shits about Wade? What is this even supposed to mean? What do you want me to do, go around playing superhero on the forum and start setting people straight? Wade was disrespected before he started playing poorly in terms of how good he actually is, and now with his poor play, there's nothing you can do to stem the retardedness on this forum.

Its great to see you siding with SamuraiSwish who's capacity of intellect is posting typical cliches and flip flopping at a moments notice likes hes Magic Johnson. Back when Bron was at the Cavs you were stubborn, now you're just biased, hate filled, and look to gang up on easy targets (Heat/Bron fans). Sad if anything.

Exactly how I feel. Me and Plowking used to go at it years ago. We had some interesting conversations and, though we may not have agreed all the time, I respected his opinion.

It is like some other person has taken over his account. I'm not even necessarily just talking about the newfound love that he has acquired for James. That's natural when the best player in the league joins your favorite team, I guess.

But, his well thought-out arguments and positions that were defensible seem to have been replaced by usually 1 or 2 sentences about how great James is and that's pretty much it.

It's a shame.

Yeah, a well thought out argument goes far on here. Its easy to look good even with shitting posting like yours as of recent when you don't support the most hated team in basketball. I could write a 100% factual response and get retards like chazzy and Doranku in here writing the same shit as if I trolled.

chazzy
06-03-2013, 03:13 AM
I could write a 100% factual response and get retards like chazzy and Doranku in here writing the same shit as if I trolled.
Not really. It's a fact that all the trolling your team has received has gone to your head, so you resort to trolling back. You've given up, thus your posting has sucked lately :oldlol:

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:15 AM

I remember when you used to follow me around like a puppy chanting "plowking you're the best poster on here"... Sit down. :roll:

poido123
06-03-2013, 03:19 AM

Dude, i think you're trolling, but just in case you aren't being as good as Jordan is more than just about talent. Talent wise, Lebron CAN be as good as Jordan.

I think he lost any chance of that after 2011. No way Jordan disappears like that. That shows a clear weakmindedness.

I think you're a f*ggot, no homo.

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:23 AM
Not really. It's a fact that all the trolling your team has received has gone to your head, so you resort to trolling back. You've given up, thus your posting has sucked lately :oldlol:

When you write a well thought out response, and its met with trolling, you eventually stop, because you get the same reply.

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 03:23 AM
Back when Bron was at the Cavs you were stubborn, now you're just biased, hate filled, and look to gang up on easy targets (Heat/Bron fans). Sad if anything.
That's just stupid.

I barely even post about the Heat and only do now because they are one of three teams left and the other series is over. 99% of my posts on the main forum are still Cavs related, just like they were back when James was a member of the team. Also, trust me, Cavs fans have had to deal with a lot of sh!t too over the past three years, mainly from James fans.

I also fail to see how anything I've said is "biased." I continue to say -- as I did when he played in Cleveland -- that James is the best player in the league. Now it is a little more clear-cut than it was then and I don't get people arguing with me about it... But I haven't changed that stance one iota.

Like I said, you will never find any post from me at any point talking about James being better than Jordan. I never went there and for a reason... Because I don't believe it. If that's the approach you want to take, fine, but don't get all defensive when people "gang up" on you for it, because it is a very minority opinion, especially amongst those of us who actually lived through both guys' careers.

Sorry, but not supporting that statement doesn't classify as "hate" or "being biased" or any of the other labels you want to throw at me which have nothing to do with James not being as good as Jordan. Mine is a majority opinion.

I'd say since you are flaunting the minority opinion and the guy just happens to play for your favorite team, you are the biased one in this particular conversation, not me.

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Dude, i think you're trolling, but just in case you aren't being as good as Jordan is more than just about talent. Talent wise, Lebron CAN be as good as Jordan.

I think he lost any chance of that after 2011. No way Jordan disappears like that. That shows a clear weakmindedness.

I think you're a f*ggot, no homo.

I think you're a f@ggot too, so fair play.

SamuraiSWISH
06-03-2013, 03:28 AM
I remember when you used to follow me around like a puppy chanting "plowking you're the best poster on here"... Sit down. :roll:
Let's not exaggerate here, guy.

:oldlol:

Definitely never said that, but there was a time when you were legit. Obviously things change.

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:32 AM
That's just stupid.

I barely even post about the Heat and only do now because they are one of three teams left and the other series is over. 99% of my posts on the main forum are still Cavs related, just like they were back when James was a member of the team. Also, trust me, Cavs fans have had to deal with a lot of sh!t too over the past three years, mainly from James fans.

I also fail to see how anything I've said is "biased." I continue to say -- as I did when he played in Cleveland -- that James is the best player in the league. Now it is a little more clear-cut than it was then and I don't get people arguing with me about it... But I haven't changed that stance one iota.

Like I said, you will never find any post from me at any point talking about James being better than Jordan. I never went there and for a reason... Because I don't believe it. If that's the approach you want to take, fine, but don't get all defensive when people "gang up" on you for it, because it is a very minority opinion, especially amongst those of us who actually lived through both guys' careers.

Sorry, but not supporting that statement doesn't classify as "hate" or "being biased" or any of the other labels you want to throw at me which have nothing to do with James not being as good as Jordan. Mine if a majority opinion.

I'd say since you are flaunting the minority opinion and the guy just happens to play for your favorite team, you are the biased one in this particular conversation, not me.

I'm pretty sure at one point this season, InspiredLebowski uttered he believed Lebron was better than Jordan. No one said shit.
Its my opinion too, and I'm entitled to it.

I don't see why you bought up Wade, my fanhood, etc. The comment was strictly about those two.

And yes, you do gang up. Lebron now, even by majority opinion is closer to prime MJ, than rookie MJ is to Lebron in his prime. Yet you didn't utter a word to andgar who made a more absurd comment than mine. Just admit you pick on Heat fans because its safe for you, you know you'll get daps, comrades on a message board. Its the reason you pick on Lebron23, when in fact, he is allowed to support whoever the hell he wants.
Don't accuse me of something, when the fact is, you're scared to bring opinions you may have forward in order to be looked at as cool by the rest of the board.

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2013, 03:35 AM
has inconsistent Killing gene.

What does this even mean ?

A player like James at the peak of his ability is better than rookie Jordan. There have been topics on here that compare James to peak Bird and 85 Bird was better than rookie Jordan too.

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Let's not exaggerate here, guy.

:oldlol:

Definitely never said that, but there was a time when you were legit. Obviously things change.

You did indeed say it, and at one point were PMing me every time I was online. :oldlol:

Cut the outback jack shit like you actually think that means shit to me. :oldlol:
Talking about how I can't be a fan of the Heat now after all these years of treating me as a respected poster just because I live in Australia. :oldlol:
How I should go play rugby when I know for a fact I'd more than likely make your plug ass sit down after a game of 1 on 1 in ball. :oldlol:

poido123
06-03-2013, 03:37 AM
I'm pretty sure at one point this season, InspiredLebowski uttered he believed Lebron was better than Jordan. No one said shit.

I don't see why you bought up Wade, my fanhood, etc. The comment was strictly about those two.

And yes, you do gang up. Lebron now, even by majority opinion is closer to prime MJ, than rookie MJ is to Lebron in his prime. Yet you didn't utter a word to andgar who made a more absurd comment than mine. Just admit you pick on Heat fans because its safe for you, you know you'll get daps, comrades on a message board. Its the reason you pick on Lebron23, when in fact, he is allowed to support whoever the hell he wants.
Don't accuse me of something, when the fact is, you're scared to bring opinions you may have forward in order to be looked at as cool by the rest of the board.

Quote me 10 posters that are not heat fans that have this opinion.

Anyways, why are you such an arrogant c*ck?

Why don't you set an example and help people like Heat fans, all you're doing is helping hate them.

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2013, 03:40 AM

If 10 posters did come forward who weren't Heat fans, would that change your stance on the subject ?

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:40 AM

Anyways, why are you such an arrogant c*ck?

Why don't you set an example and help people like Heat fans, all you're doing is helping hate them.

Help them what?
You come in after every Heat win claiming refs, conspiracy, Lebron sucks. What is there to help?

Arrogant **** in regards to what? Its a basketball forum with everyones thoughts on it; about basketball...

And are you being serious in that you think ROOKIE MJ is closer to current Lebron than current Lebron is to PRIME MJ? You've got to be kidding me... This is why its not worth posting seriously on this board.

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 03:48 AM

You've got to be f#cking kidding me, man. :oldlol:

Has there been anything less "cool" over the last three years than being a diehard Cavaliers fan? Like I said, that still completely dominates all of my discussions on this portion of the board. How many times have you seen me in Heat/LeBron/Wade threads this year? I generally ignore them. This time of year, with the Heat being one of three teams remaining, just as a basketball fan, I'm obviously going to focus in on what they're doing a bit more.

I've still discussed the Cavs draft prospects far more this past week than the Heat/James.

A couple of other things...

LeBron23 annoys me. He always has, including when he was busy making all Cavs fans look bad (as he now does to Heat fans). Also, LeBron23 and other James fans have made it their business the past three years to wander into Cavs threads (or create them) with the sole purpose of sh!tting on the franchise.

The "relationship" between Cavs fans and James fans (not talking about real Heat fans) is much more complicated than you are making it out to be. It is a shared disdain.

Last, you are the one who "went there" first, not me. I just challenged your MJ comment. Instead of attempting to back up your statement, you came back swinging at me. I responded in kind.

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about with InspiredLebowski, but I'd be happy to argue the point with him if he feels like interjecting. Same goes for anyone who wants to argue James isn't as good as rookie MJ (he is).

I don't read every post on this forum and I don't respond to the trolls. I chose to respond to your post because you're a guy I have a history with on this board, not because I felt like picking on a Heat fan.

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:53 AM
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about with InspiredLebowski, but I'd be happy to argue the point with him if he feels like interjecting. Same goes for anyone who wants to argue James isn't as good as rookie MJ (he is).

I don't read every post on this forum and I don't respond to the trolls. I chose to respond to your post because you're a guy I have a history with on this board, not because I felt like picking on a Heat fan.

So you just chose to miss the first post of the thread and go straight to mine? Interesting.

andgar923
06-03-2013, 03:53 AM
What does this even mean ?

It means that he doesn't always go for the KILL, that's what. He's had moments when he's pumped and zoned in, but then there's others when he's not. MJ was always in KILL mode. Doesn't mean he played great every single time, but one couldn't question his determination or desire.

A player like James at the peak of his ability is better than rookie Jordan. There have been topics on here that compare James to peak Bird and 85 Bird was better than rookie Jordan too.

You really think Bron is at his peak? I sure don't. He's still not there 'yet', although he's getting closer.

Having said that

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about with InspiredLebowski, but I'd be happy to argue the point with him if he feels like interjecting.

I can give you a link on that RBA, since I know what plowking is talking about. Inspired was actually responding to a comment of mine:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8396741&postcount=15

It was brief, he didn't really explain why.

plowking
06-03-2013, 03:59 AM
[QUOTE=andgar923]You really think Bron is at his peak? I sure don't. He's still not there 'yet', although he's getting closer.

Having said that

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 03:59 AM
So you just chose to miss the first post of the thread and go straight to mine? Interesting.
Yes, actually. :oldlol:

I watched the video and scrolled through the comments. I didn't see his post, but I also don't think it's really worth debating. I probably wouldn't have responded to the thread at all, but I've found your James posts interesting for some time.

What's the difference? I can choose to respond to whomever I want and whatever I want. You are free to ask me what I think of James.

Is the best player in the league? Yeah, by a longshot currently.

Is he better than MJ as a rookie? Silly question. But, yes. A prime James is better than any rookie to ever play the game.

Is he better than prime MJ? No. No, he's not.

But, I'm a "biased," "hate-filled" asshole.

Graviton
06-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Will be interesting to see Lebron's response in Game 7, will he go beast mode like in Game 6 vs Boston or Game 4 vs Pacers in 2012, or go passive and vanish like in 2011.

However it ends, it will surely be entertaining.

RedBlackAttack
06-03-2013, 04:01 AM
I can give you a link on that RBA, since I know what plowking is talking about. Inspired was actually responding to a comment of mine:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8396741&postcount=15

It was brief, he didn't really explain why.
I agree with his overall point that ranking players tends just to turn into a p!ssing contest and it's pretty pointless.

That said, I completely disagree on Jordan/James, not that he probably has much interest in discussing it any further than he did in that post.

SamuraiSWISH
06-03-2013, 04:02 AM
You did indeed say it, and at one point were PMing me every time I was online. :oldlol:
:oldlol: @ you acting like I was hero worshipping you on a message board. I thought you were a legit poster, liked your thoughts, and sent you at most a handful of PMs.

Big deal. You're one of the many I've talked to on here not just on the main NBA forums. You're not the only one whose thoughts I've liked reading.

Cut the outback jack shit like you actually think that means shit to me. :oldlol:
Talking about how I can't be a fan of the Heat now after all these years of treating me as a respected poster just because I live in Australia. :oldlol:
How I should go play rugby when I know for a fact I'd more than likely make your plug ass sit down after a game of 1 on 1 in ball. :oldlol:
Seems like you're pretty upset over there about it Crocodile Dundee ...

And you know damn well no one from Australia is going to beat ANYONE who plays regular pickup in a city like Chicago. But if you ever cross the pond and come play where there is legit comp. You're more than welcome to try and back up your claims.

Until you bring your baby nuts over to play ball, all you will be recognized for is being a once solid poster, who turned into an utter trolling pauk level LeBron stan. Sad to see, really. Have a coke a smile, and STFU. Go eat a meat pie or whatever the hell you guys eat down there.

The Australian 49er / Heat fan. It still makes me laugh for some reason.

Legends66NBA7
06-03-2013, 04:03 AM
You really think Bron is at his peak? I sure don't. He's still not there 'yet', although he's getting closer.

How is this not his peak, man ? I honestly don't see how much better he can get (would love to see it, regardless).

[QUOTE]Having said that

plowking
06-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Seems like you're pretty upset over there about it Crocodile Dundee ...

And you know damn well no one from Australia is going to beat ANYONE who plays regular pickup in a city like Chicago. But if you ever cross the pond and come play where there is legit comp. You're more than welcome to try and back up your claims.

Until you bring your baby nuts over to play ball, all you will be recognized for is being a once solid poster, who turned into an utter trolling pauk level LeBron stan. Sad to see, really. Have a coke a smile, and STFU. Go eat a meat pie or whatever the hell you guys eat down there.

The Australian 49er / Heat fan. It still makes me laugh for some reason.

You go tell me to play rugby then you act like Chicago ballers are tough? :oldlol: I've played rugby. I was good enough to play rugby here at the 2nd highest level, and was offered to play ball at the highest level here. I don't need to tough talk my way into anything.

I'll be happy to come play. I haven't played ball in 5 months outside of a tournament a few weeks ago, and I don't plan to anytime soon. But I will be coming to America during the new year, and I'd be happy to stop by and meet up with ISH posters, drink some beers, play some ball, etc.

The 49er/Heat fan thing? Again? Why? You know I'm a Heat fan since forever, so cut the cliche poster act out. :oldlol: You're not verging on the brink of some ultimate find about me since your ass was here back in 07 when I was here and both our teams sucked ass.

Yeah, I'm a pauk level Lebron stan... which is exactly why I call him out in all his threads.

andgar923
06-03-2013, 04:11 AM
You said rookie MJ was a better catch and shoot player than Bron when Bron is averaging 64% off catch and shoot situations. Better than Allen this season who is considered one of, if not the best catch and shoot player of all time. :oldlol:

Odd since Bron rarely comes off curls, hits fadeaways, step backs, uses screens and shit like that. You know, elements that are part of catch and shoot aside from just standing there waiting for the ball and shooting.

Bron can't even move without the f*ckin ball dude. Have you seen him play his entire career? he's no better than most players today basically spotting up waiting for the ball to arrive. He doesn't know how to come off screens and explode either to the basket or a pull-up with any sort of consistency.

Bron's entire game is:

Drive if there's an opening
Face up and shoot

I see him do very little else.

Now

MJ23forever
06-03-2013, 04:16 AM
He's better than 91 MJ.

:oldlol: bet you never even watched Jordan kid.

1990-1992 MJ would own any version of Bron in a playoff series. And when I say "own" I mean he would so clearly outplay him that there could not possibly be any debate who won the individual matchup. Bron would obviously put up his 'all around' numbers. But it would be absolutely clear who the better player and who impacted the game more was.

On top of that Jordan gives you Kobe on steroids in the 4th quarter and clutch time, which has been one of LeBron's liabilities. Not to mention Mike is a better midrange shooter, man to man defender, and less likely to defer to a lesser player down the stretch. If Lebron had Jordan's mentality he might be Jordan good and if he also had a better 10-18 foot game.

poido123
06-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Help them what?
You come in after every Heat win claiming refs, conspiracy, Lebron sucks. What is there to help?

Arrogant **** in regards to what? Its a basketball forum with everyones thoughts on it; about basketball...

And are you being serious in that you think ROOKIE MJ is closer to current Lebron than current Lebron is to PRIME MJ? You've got to be kidding me... This is why its not worth posting seriously on this board.

Jordans rookie season is very competitive with current Lebron.

Are we going by stats? Mental capacity? Ability? What.

You know it's difficult to line a comparison up, because I could argue Jordan's rookie season is statistically every bit as good as Lebron's current season. Or, rookie Jordan with Lebron's current supporting cast, he would be just as effective, or mental capacity, well I know Jordan has had that over him in buckets and spades. So which part do you want to break down? Athleticism, both elite...

Now, if you want to suggest Lebron now is closer to MJ's prime well, your talking about a guy who was statistically, mentally more dominant and had a three peat in his prime, which Lebron is yet to do.

I believe Jordan's rookie season is closer to current Lebron, than current Lebron is closer to Prime MJ. Go ahead prove me wrong.

YEAR TEAM G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
84-85 CHI 82 82 38.3 .515 .173 .845 2.00 4.50 6.50 5.9 2.39 .84 3.55 3.50 28.2

Lebron this season

12-13 MIA 76 76 37.9 0.565 0.406 0.753 1.3 6.8 8.0 7.3 1.7 0.9 2.97 1.45 26.8

So statistically, it goes back and forth, edge to lebron fg%, edge to MJ FT%, edge to jordan offensive rebounding, edge to lebron defensive rebounding, edge Lebron assists, edge jordan steals, both even blocks, edge lebron turnovers, edge jordan ppg.

andgar923
06-03-2013, 04:24 AM
How is this not his peak, man ? I honestly don't see how much better he can get (would love to see it, regardless).

But the major gap that will put this in favor for James is the jumpshot and even the experience. 'Rookies' can be prone to making mistakes. James is a 10 year vet coming of his best season and is having a year that's even better according to majority of fans and analysts.

So, I don't know how rookie Jordan is just going to bust into the league and overtake him. He'll still be one of the best players in the game because the impact will be there.

Scary to think, but Bron can still get better.

His shot has improved from last season, I believe it can get better. His post up game is still elementary. Yes he's posting up a bit more, but it is very basic. He still needs to learn how to come off curls, how to setup up his man using screens, find tiny gaps in the defense and create easier shots for himself instaed of hoisting up long range js, there's much room for improvement, I think he'll get there. When he does

plowking
06-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Jordans rookie season is very competitive with current Lebron.

Are we going by stats? Mental capacity? Ability? What.

You know it's difficult to line a comparison up, because I could argue Jordan's rookie season is statistically every bit as good as Lebron's current season. Or, rookie Jordan with Lebron's current supporting cast, he would be just as effective, or mental capacity, well I know Jordan has had that over him in buckets and spades. So which part do you want to break down? Athleticism, both elite...

Now, if you want to suggest Lebron now is closer to MJ's prime well, your talking about a guy who was statistically, mentally more dominant and had a three peat in his prime, which Lebron is yet to do.

I believe Jordan's rookie season is closer to current Lebron, than current Lebron is closer to Prime MJ. Go ahead prove me wrong.

Jordan's Rookie season
G Mins FG% 3pt% FT% OREB DREB REB ASS STL BLK TO
84-85 CH 82 38.3 .515 .173 .845 2.00 4.50 6.50 5.9 2.39 .84 3.55

FL PPG
3.50 28.2

Lebron this season
G Min FG% 3pt% FT% OREB/DREB/REB AS STL BLK TO
12-13 MIA 76 37.9 0.565 0.406 0.753 1.3 6.8 8.0 7.3 1.7 0.9 2.97

FL PPG
1.45 26.8

So statistically, it goes back and forth, edge to lebron fg%, edge to MJ FT%, edge to jordan offensive rebounding, edge to lebron defensive rebounding, edge Lebron assists, edge jordan steals, both even blocks, edge lebron turnovers, edge jordan ppg.

I could pull up 20 seasons statistically better than Jordan's best and it wouldn't include more than 2 seasons from Wilt... The fact that you boiled it down to simply statistics... baffling. Not really though coming from you. Its not even remotely close. Lebron is miles better.

Harison
06-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Is he better than MJ as a rookie? Silly question. But, yes. A prime James is better than any rookie to ever play the game.

I would take some rookies over current Lebron. Maybe they werent as mature, but by pure impact and relentless drive to win they WERE better than current Lebron.

Playoffs (prime '13 LBJ vs rookies):

Lebron 25.8/7.3/6.6

Kareem 35.2/16.8/4.1 + better defense than LBJ. Rookie Cap was clearly better.

Jordan 29.3/5.8/8.5/2.8 - IMO was better defender too, as well as had mental edge. Debatable if he was already better than current LBJ, but yes - I would take rookie MJ too.

Russell 13.9/24.4/3.2 - even though raw stats a bit lower than LBJ's, but they dont include blocks and GOAT defense. Russell took a lowly franchise and won championship in his rookie year, as well as Olympic gold.

poido123
06-03-2013, 04:40 AM
I could pull up 20 seasons statistically better than Jordan's best and it wouldn't include more than 2 seasons from Wilt... The fact that you boiled it down to simply statistics... baffling. Not really though coming from you. Its not even remotely close. Lebron is miles better.

But why and what statistical evidence proves it?

Jordan in his rookie year was very good and mentally stronger than current Lebron? Lebron has proved IN HIS PRIME to choke and shy away from big situations?

I didn't boil it down to statistics, I pointed out that its hard to line up a comparison, all that is left is statistics. you can't make an argument to suggest Lebron is better? Because current Lebron has proved that he chokes and shows mental fragility, something not so clear with Jordan. Jordan has proven to win a 3 peat in his prime, LJ hasnt.

So tell me, what argument can you make? Other than saying your crazy, LJ is closer to prime MJ than rookie MJ, yet this sounds more like hope than reality.

andgar923
06-03-2013, 04:49 AM
One simple game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtH1GaknSTM

Not the end all to the argument (not by a long shot). But in this short clip we see Mj do things that Bron doesn't even attempt to do, we see MJ do things that Bron doesn't do with any consistency (if at all).

We see Mj score from multiple angles, spots on the floor, he gives you different moves, the man is unpredictable. He splits double teams, he penetrates into the gaps, creates shos for himself, has a great pull-up, post up 'catch and shoot' etc.etc. And it wasn't as if he was out there chucking and didn't have any consistency either. He essentially became the most double teammed player on the Bulls' roster, the player teams geared to stop, yet he did his shit

andgar923
06-03-2013, 04:53 AM
But why and what statistical evidence proves it?

Jordan in his rookie year was very good and mentally stronger than current Lebron? Lebron has proved IN HIS PRIME to choke and shy away from big situations?

I didn't boil it down to statistics, I pointed out that its hard to line up a comparison, all that is left is statistics. you can't make an argument to suggest Lebron is better? Because current Lebron has proved that he chokes and shows mental fragility, something not so clear with Jordan. Jordan has proven to win a 3 peat in his prime, LJ hasnt.

So tell me, what argument can you make? Other than saying your crazy, LJ is closer to prime MJ than rookie MJ, yet this sounds more like hope than reality.

People won't listen.

They can't fathom the idea of it, it's hard for them to grasp because current Bron is beasting and fresh in their psyche. I've listed multiple examples on how MJ's game as a rookie was superior to current Bron's game.

Yeah

poido123
06-03-2013, 04:53 AM
[QUOTE=andgar923]One simple game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtH1GaknSTM

Not the end all to the argument (not by a long shot). But in this short clip we see Mj do things that Bron doesn't even attempt to do, we see MJ do things that Bron doesn't do with any consistency (if at all).

We see Mj score from multiple angles, spots on the floor, he gives you different moves, the man is unpredictable. He splits double teams, he penetrates into the gaps, creates shos for himself, has a great pull-up, post up 'catch and shoot' etc.etc. And it wasn't as if he was out there chucking and didn't have any consistency either. He essentially became the most double teammed player on the Bulls' roster, the player teams geared to stop, yet he did his shit

andgar923
06-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Nobody had to teach him how to be clutch, he just was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBG8piN3r6E

plowking
06-03-2013, 05:04 AM
Plowking has resigned Andgar.

When he senses that he is outmatched, he scuttles away and waits for the next one liner. According to some older posters in here, he used to have plausible arguments and posts before he turned into a troll...

You're idiotic is why. I've tried to be nice, but seriously.

All you post is, Lebron chokes, hes not that good, he doesn't do this. I don't want to waste time responding to that shit. Just shy of a week ago Lebron hits a game winner, yet you're still harping on with the same shit. There isn't any point.

Even non Heat fans on here have pointed out your foolishness.

andgar923
06-03-2013, 05:07 AM
MJ plays with more urgency and desire during his 3rd game as a rookie, than Bron plays during the post season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beR74GOQPL4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekqkRsziFo

:facepalm

K Xerxes
06-03-2013, 06:21 AM
There's a thread devoted to rookie MJ vs LeBron, why the **** do you feel the need to hijack this thread?

Orlando Magic
06-03-2013, 06:32 AM
So... anyways... back to the video by Coach Dick at the beginning.

Dude is kind of a tool. He knocks LeBron & the Heat for missing a long 2 and talks about how stupid Miami's offense is. Then later he praises LeBron & the Heat for making the same type of long 2.

He also says that West's fade away contested 2 was "open" and a "simple" step back jumper. lol.

Dude kind of needs to stfu. Stopped analyzing what he's saying after that. He's just a ****ing retard.

poido123
06-03-2013, 06:55 AM
You're idiotic is why. I've tried to be nice, but seriously.

All you post is, Lebron chokes, hes not that good, he doesn't do this. I don't want to waste time responding to that shit. Just shy of a week ago Lebron hits a game winner, yet you're still harping on with the same shit. There isn't any point.

Even non Heat fans on here have pointed out your foolishness.
]

Dude, you carry on with incorrect garbage and you expect no response? If you're gonna make outlandish statements about Jordan/Lebron at least say a plausible reason why. But you don't because you can't.

But that's what you do, you make empty statements and back it up with nonsense...or nothing.

plowking
06-03-2013, 07:03 AM
]

Dude, you carry on with incorrect garbage and you expect no response? If you're gonna make outlandish statements about Jordan/Lebron at least say a plausible reason why. But you don't because you can't.

But that's what you do, you make empty statements and back it up with nonsense...or nothing.

Lebron is a better finisher, fast break player, rebounder, passer, more efficient, 3 point shooter, catch and shoot player, mid range player, post up player, scorer, defender and playmaker than rookie MJ. He is better at all of them.

The list is smaller when it comes to prime MJ, but the point stands that rookie MJ doesn't come close to prime Lebron.

I don't bother discussing it because its a stupid argument, and the fact you're on the stupid end of the argument is the only thing that makes sense. This is worse than 97 bulls trying to convince people Scottie Pippen was better than prime Wade. Its just a bunch of idiots on here for the most part spreading their delusional ideas.

branslowski
06-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Yes plowking has become a bit of a LeBron stan now (dude use to be all about Wade) but that comes with the best player in the league joining ur team I guess.

Also, Jordan stans the worst, yawl really sayin rookie Jordan is better than current LeBron? :facepalm

juju151111
06-03-2013, 09:11 AM
He's better than 91 MJ.
:facepalm I think u need to put down the pipe.

lilgodfather1
06-03-2013, 09:27 AM
:facepalm I think u need to put down the pipe.
You lookin for the pipe?

Bandito
06-03-2013, 09:35 AM
He was already sitting down...:eek:

zizozain
06-03-2013, 09:41 AM
:lol :lol

his best friend is lebron23 :facepalm

andgar923
06-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Lebron is a better finisher, fast break player, rebounder, passer, more efficient, 3 point shooter, catch and shoot player, mid range player, post up player, scorer, defender and playmaker than rookie MJ. He is better at all of them.

The list is smaller when it comes to prime MJ, but the point stands that rookie MJ doesn't come close to prime Lebron.

I don't bother discussing it because its a stupid argument, and the fact you're on the stupid end of the argument is the only thing that makes sense. This is worse than 97 bulls trying to convince people Scottie Pippen was better than prime Wade. Its just a bunch of idiots on here for the most part spreading their delusional ideas.
:lol

Look who's the 'generic' one now.

Sad if you believe all that generic shit you just mentioned as well. I'll give you 2 things for sure, others are debatable others are simply flat out wrong.