PDA

View Full Version : The end is near, Laker fans. Nobody left to root for except Timmy or LBJ

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Your two worst enemies.

Do you root for Tim Duncan, who will cement his legacy as the GOAT since Jordan and knock Kobe down in the all time great list? Duncan already has 3 Finals MVP's from 1999, 2003, and 2005. Two regular season MVP's. A ring this year will put him at 5 rings and 3 FMVP's, regardless if Tony Parker wins FMVP or not.

or do you root for......LeBron James......the current greatest active player as he gets closer to another championship?

Muahahahahahaha
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0vdknXPz1qjaka8o1_500.gif

dbk123
06-04-2013, 12:23 AM
they'll most likely root for the spurs because they hate lebron

Chizdog
Like I said Spurs and Heat are my teams we da bess.

alec613
actually thought about this xD

I dun root for both

Nebraskanball
I'm rooting for Kobe and his recovery.

imnew09
06-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Timmy with his 5th ring before he retires, or Lebron to seek his revenge against the Spurs after what happened in the last Final they met.

It's gonna be a sweet series regardless!!!

Jameerthefear
06-04-2013, 12:25 AM
http://i.minus.com/i2BXLZd50BACy.gif

Magic 32
06-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Your two worst enemies.

Do you root for Tim Duncan, who will cement his legacy as the GOAT since Jordan and knock Kobe down in the all time great list?

or do you root for......LeBron James......the current greatest active player as he gets closer to another championship?

Muahahahahahaha

Since Kobe destroyed Tim Duncan in most of their matchup’s, i'll go with him.

Kobe is top 10 all time player. Lebron is a douchbag, a flopper and a cheat.

I can live with that as a starting point.

Chizdog
06-04-2013, 12:27 AM
www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8592968&postcount=58

Heat da bess Spurs da bess
They will both win the NBA championship. suck it haters.

FiveRings
06-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Rooting for Tony Parker to win FMVP :lol

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Rooting for Tony Parker to win FMVP :lol

Doesn't matter. Duncan already has 3 Finals MVP's, from 1999, 2003, and 2005.

So if Spurs win, Duncan 5 rings, 3 FMVP's... and 2 season MVP's.

Game blouses.

Fox
06-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Doesn't matter. Duncan already has 3 FMVP's. So if Spurs win, Duncan 5 rings, 3 FMVP's. Game blouses.

This. Duncan will be superior to Kobe.

Hittin_Shots
06-04-2013, 12:33 AM
This. Duncan is superior to Kobe.

Fixed

tpols
06-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Who cares? Nba is team game. Everybody should be rooting for the cheat and their band of flopping circus clowns to lose. Go Duncan.

Jacks3
06-04-2013, 12:38 AM
This is like the 4th-5th different thread on this subject lol. Nothing that happens in this series changes Kobe's status as one of the greatest players and winners ever. It's crazy how obsessed you fools are. :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
06-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Kobe didn't play a game this post season yet his HATERS still make 2-3 new threads about him every day.

Easily the most polarizing player in the game :applause:

JimmyMcAdocious
06-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Duncan is already above Kobe.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Kobe didn't play a game this post season yet his HATERS still make 2-3 new threads about him every day.

This is about Laker fans :)

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row.jpg

FiveRings
06-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Doesn't matter. Duncan already has 3 Finals MVP's, from 1999, 2003, and 2005.

So if Spurs win, Duncan 5 rings, 3 FMVP's... and 2 season MVP's.

Game blouses.
Duncan wasn't winning those two MVPs or as many FMVPs playing with Shaq and then Kwame/Smush. If Kobe played with Pau his whole career he could have 3 season MVPs. 5 rings and 3 FMVPs would be very impressive, but Duncan never made the Finals two years in a row. Bryant had three straight trips to the Finals, on two separate occasions. Pretty damn impressive. 81 points, a season with ten 50 point games, more All NBA First team appearances, and he was a Spur killer in the Playoffs, which were the series that were the real NBA Finals back in the day.

I respect arguments that have Duncan ranked higher than Bryant though. Duncan has had a hell of a career. If I'm drafting someone I take Kobe over TD, but it would be a hard choice. You can't go wrong because it's championships either way.

305Baller
06-04-2013, 12:44 AM
This thread is a promo for that movie. Suck it.

Fox
06-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Nope. No one cares about Kobe the player. People just like to troll Kobetards.

oh the horror
06-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Nope. No one cares about Kobe the player. People just like to troll Kobetards.

So basically they enjoy sinking to the level of the people that annoy them.

Interesting.

tazb
06-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Not only did the Laker fans/Kobe-tards witness a pathetic season by their super-team/Avengers. They have to witness either LBJ or Duncan win another ring. :roll:

This season is an absolute nightmare for them.

And I love it! :rockon: :banana: :D

chazzy
06-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Not only did the Laker fans/Kobe-tards witness a pathetic season by their super-team/Avengers. They have to witness either LBJ or Duncan win another ring. :roll:

What about the Celtics?

Magic 32

Is 1-4 not a nightmare for you?

Get ready.

d.bball.guy
Spurs vs Heat Finals...let's talk about the Lakers :lol :facepalm

secund2nun
06-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Both Lebron and Duncan are far superior players than Kobe has EVER been. It is a joke to compare Kobe to them.

Inferno
06-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Wow. Some fans are just terrible.

Why cant we just enjoy the series without having to bring up irrelevant topics? I'm sure any respectable Lakers fan wishes both Lebron and Duncan luck. And any respectable Heat fan shouldn't have any need to be posting these topics.

tazb
06-04-2013, 12:53 AM
What about the Celtics?

A friend of mine who was a Celtics fan let me used his retired account.

http://i.imgur.com/Soi8CDb.png

:cheers:

Scholar
06-04-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm rooting for the Spurs because that team was "Built. Not bought."

Also, if they win, at least the Lakers lost to the champs, and not the runner-ups.

TheMarkMadsen
06-04-2013, 12:57 AM
This is about Laker fans :)

Except the premise of your thread is that Laker fans would be upset about Duncan "passing Kobe"

Like I said, dude hasn't laced up his shoes in months & his HATERS keep him as relevant as the other 2 big names who are actually still playing right now.

You guys are starting to convince me that Kobe truly is the 2nd most polarizing player ever behind MJ
:applause:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Is 1-4 not a nightmare for you?

Get ready.

Lakers fan 2013 playoffs, who they root for :

Quarters: Lakers

Semis: Bulls

Conference Finals: Pacers

Finals: Spurs... the team that swept them LMAO.

Indian guy
06-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Kobe fans' fear of LeBron far supersedes whatever they may feel for someone else. They'll root harder for SA than they've ever even rooted for LA in the Finals. This isn't "tough" for them at all, believe me.

AintNoSunshine
06-04-2013, 01:02 AM
both are higher all time than kobe, don't know why they would care:confusedshrug:

talkingconch
06-04-2013, 01:04 AM
this is the exact same thread on BB.com, are u CalmWind or you copy word for word? lol

TonyMontana
Kobe fans' fear of LeBron far supersedes whatever they may feel for someone else. They'll root harder for SA than they've ever even rooted for LA in the Finals. This isn't "tough" for them at all, believe me.

This

Most of the "Laker fans" dont recognize the fact that the Spurs are their biggest rivals since the turn of the century and that they swept them in the playoffs(they stopped watching the games when Kobe got hurt).

They are just scared of LeBron adding to his resume since it will be even harder and harder for them to keep Kobe relevant. :oldlol: Because none of these kids give a shit about the Lakers history. "5 ringzz" and "GAWDBE" is all they know.

3LiftHeatCurse
this is the exact same thread on BB.com, are u CalmWind or you copy word for word? lol

yeah I'm CalmWind

chazzy
06-04-2013, 01:06 AM
They'll root harder for SA than they've ever even rooted for LA in the Finals.
You're such a weird guy :oldlol:. Thanks for giving us a peek into the warped mind of a player stan though, I'm sure you go through these mental gymnastics often

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm rooting for the Spurs because that team was "Built. Not bought."

Also, if they win, at least the Lakers lost to the champs, and not the runner-ups.

This how I know you're not a real lakers fan.

Spurs are the lakers biggest rival in the modern era. Celtics are 2nd, or at least tied with the spurs.

That would be like me rooting for the Knicks to win after they swept my heat? you gotta be kidding me. I would never root for the knicks in my life.

hahaha

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-04-2013, 01:15 AM

Somewhat true. Kobe fans, for whatever reason, absolutely fear and despise Lebron. :confusedshrug:

tpols
06-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Somewhat true. Kobe fans, for whatever reason, absolutely fear and despise Lebron. :confusedshrug:
For whatever reason? Probably because Bron is the anti-kobe. (yes I know how you will twist that lol)

Brons gonna pass kobe on GOAT lists eventually.. And people will always think what they want. I've seen jlauber type books and the same time kids clown him everytime lol

What's important here is that Duncan and Parker and Manu, a real homegrown trio beat the clownshow when they roll into town. :cheers:

The spirit of Dirk Marion and Kidd be with them

Twiens
06-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Why are heat fans so obsessive :roll:

Magic 32
06-04-2013, 01:29 AM
Finals: Spurs... the team that swept them LMAO.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/nba/teamsites-nbateams/release/lakers/sites/lakers/files/imagecache/lakers_standard/111209morris_goudelock650.jpg

All Net
06-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Some Laker fans will watch to enjoy good basketball no matter who wins.

alleykat
06-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Except the premise of your thread is that Laker fans would be upset about Duncan "passing Kobe"

Like I said, dude hasn't laced up his shoes in months & his HATERS keep him as relevant as the other 2 big names who are actually still playing right now.

You guys are starting to convince me that Kobe truly is the 2nd most polarizing player ever behind MJ

So being a polarizing player is a good thing? Nothing is polarizing about MJ lol.....unless ur one of those "fans" of a certain player that put down Jordan to prop up their hero....

U know who I'm talking about...

TheMarkMadsen
06-04-2013, 01:47 AM
So being a polarizing player is a good thing? Nothing is polarizing about MJ lol.....unless ur one of those "fans" of a certain player that put down Jordan to prop up their hero....

U know who I'm talking about...

Nothing polarizing about MJ?

Ok

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 01:49 AM

Ok

During the 1990's, Jordan was the most beloved and recognizable face on planet earth.

Any attempt to argue against this, will let me know you're crazy :lol

Soon, LBJ will win another ring and he will be on his way as being seen differently. His fame will continue to grow like a wildfire..... no 2004 rape case for LBJ :)

alleykat
06-04-2013, 01:56 AM

Ok

Nope...u see we are living in a Stan age, and u only have to watch the NBA nowadays to see that the only reason why MJ is polarized is because "fans" of today's players will do anything to put his legacy down...

Tell me who are the majority of people who criticize MJ? Haven't you notice they come from a certain "fanbase"...one or two fanbases that hate do not mean the player is polarizing...

oh the horror
06-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Wow. Some fans are just terrible.

Why cant we just enjoy the series without having to bring up irrelevant topics? I'm sure any respectable Lakers fan wishes both Lebron and Duncan luck. And any respectable Heat fan shouldn't have any need to be posting these topics.

These aren't respectable fans dude. These are kids with very low self esteems that come online and attempt to make themselves feel "anything" that their real lives don't deliver by belittling others via the Internet.

coin24
06-04-2013, 02:15 AM

You really are a sad individual..
The pathetic thing is that's probably the highlight of your piss ant life:lol :facepalm
I'd actually be happy to see Duncan win another ring, that way all you fake heat fans will fu*k off for a while like 2011!

TheBigVeto
06-04-2013, 02:55 AM
This. Duncan will be superior to Kobe.

Duncan IS superior to Kobe. Then, now and forever.

Scholar
06-04-2013, 03:08 AM
This how I know you're not a real lakers fan.

Spurs are the lakers biggest rival in the modern era. Celtics are 2nd, or at least tied with the spurs.

That would be like me rooting for the Knicks to win after they swept my heat? you gotta be kidding me. I would never root for the knicks in my life.

hahaha

Did you even read what I typed?

I'll go for the Spurs because then it means the Lakers lost to the NBA champs instead of the runner-ups. :confusedshrug:

I'm pretty sure I've been a Lakers fan longer than you're even watched basketball. You probably only "really got into it" in the summer of 2010.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 02:21 PM
These aren't respectable fans dude. These are kids with very low self esteems that come online and attempt to make themselves feel "anything" that their real lives don't deliver by belittling others via the Internet.

You really are a sad individual..
The pathetic thing is that's probably the highlight of your piss ant life:lol :facepalm
I'd actually be happy to see Duncan win another ring, that way all you fake heat fans will fu*k off for a while like 2011!

Buahahahahahahaha

This is hilarious coming from Laker fans. The #1 source of LeBron hate

scm5
06-04-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm rooting for the Spurs.

Ne 1
06-04-2013, 02:30 PM

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I want Miami to win more because I've become a bigger LeBron fan than a Bulls fan over the years.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=5950576&postcount=19

DirkNowitzki41
06-04-2013, 02:33 PM
haha. laker fans mad

Kiddlovesnets
I think they will root for Duncan and the Spurs. After all, Duncan is better than Kobe with or without his fifth ring, but for Lebron this can be a serious debate.

WayOfWade
The night is darkest just before the dawn. Sadly though, I don't see a dawn for Laker Fans anytime soon.

Doranku
06-04-2013, 02:35 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost.php?p=5950576&postcount=19

DAT ETHER :roll:

Indian Guy is such a scumbag.

Ne 1
06-04-2013, 03:15 PM
OP I don't care who wins, I'm not insecure and I don't give a shit about your arbitrary player rankings. Spurs or Heat win, Lakers are still the most prestigious team in NBA history and most successful team in the modern era out of all the 4 major sports leagues, 10 championships since 1980, not even the Yankees can claim that.

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/images_products/lakers_championship_banner_22975big.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dycehEK51qhu61y.jpg

http://oi41.tinypic.com/igeufd.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day+BCKa2pLq_ etx.jpg

wakencdukest
06-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Real Laker fans don't give a shit about Kobe's legacy. I've always been a fan of Duncan and I have no problem with LeBron. I would like to see a good series. OP is a F*ggot for stirring up shit. Go eat a dick, bitch.

COnDEMnED
06-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Your two worst enemies.

Do you root for Tim Duncan, who will cement his legacy as the GOAT since Jordan and knock Kobe down in the all time great list? Duncan already has 3 Finals MVP's from 1999, 2003, and 2005. Two regular season MVP's. A ring this year will put him at 5 rings and 3 FMVP's, regardless if Tony Parker wins FMVP or not.

Muahahahahahaha
I'm confused. Neither are on the Celtics... so neither are our worst enemies. Duncan is already ranked ahead of Kobe anyways..so what's the gripe there? Lebron, even if he wins, still has a ways to go to pass Kobe.. So I guess my answer would be you didn't think this through enough. Trying to make something where there is nothing. For your sake I hope Lebron wins, otherwise it's shit salad for you.

csklmf
06-05-2013, 02:49 AM
Is there a gun on my head and is there somebody forcing me to root for a team? If no, STFU.

I am a Lakers fans, yet, have been long a fans of Timmy (not Spurs). I would love to see him getting his 5th before he retires, better than that ***** Lebron gets 2nd.

Not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7? Well, stay at 1.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Looks like the Laker fans, and the rest of the country, has spoken

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2m7itxk.jpg

PrettyCool
06-05-2013, 08:54 PM

Haters.

SpecialQue
06-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Real Laker fans don't give a shit about Kobe's legacy. I've always been a fan of Duncan and I have no problem with LeBron. I would like to see a good series. OP is a F*ggot for stirring up shit. Go eat a dick, bitch.

oh the horror
06-05-2013, 08:58 PM
OP is the type of dude that gets off this site and yells at his mother for not cooking his TV dinner correctly. Wtf is up with these social retards here?

longtime lurker
06-05-2013, 09:02 PM
It's hilarious that Heat fans or should I say Lebron stans are constantly worried about what Lakers fans think. Your boy's in the his 3rd straight finals but you can't keep Kobe outta your mouth.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-06-2013, 01:52 AM
OP is the type of dude that gets off this site and yells at his mother for not cooking his TV dinner correctly. Wtf is up with these social retards here?

http://i.imgur.com/Wqwke.gif

TheMarkMadsen
06-06-2013, 02:10 AM

Its people like the OP who are constantly trying to stir shit up that should be banned. Literally every Kobe related thread on the first page are by anti Kobe fans.

But no let's ban Jabbar & rip for "always posting about kobe" when its people like the OP who for the past few weeks even with their favorite player still playing can't seem to get the taste of Kobes d1ck out of their mouths

Magic 32
06-06-2013, 02:14 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: wooooooooooooooooow

So much for Lebron turning the corner with the public.

Brokenbeat
06-06-2013, 02:34 AM

D-Wade gave Florida herpes. :wtf: :roll:

Jacks3
06-06-2013, 02:37 AM
It's hilarious that Heat fans or should I say Lebron stans are constantly worried about what Lakers fans think. Your boy's in the his 3rd straight finals but you can't keep Kobe outta your mouth.
Yep.

Greg Oden 50
06-06-2013, 02:49 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426596_474958569249223_1459235150_n.jpg

3LiftHeatCurse
06-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I like torturing Laker fans.

ROUND TWO! LeBron earns another ring to add to his mounting legacy......

or Tim Duncan and the rival Spurs get another!

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 11:44 AM
I like torturing Laker fans.

ROUND TWO! LeBron earns another ring to add to his mounting legacy......

or Tim Duncan and the rival Spurs get another!

Oh go easy on the Kobe fan boys; they're already on suicide watch:oldlol:

DMV2
06-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Oh go easy on the Kobe fan boys; they're already on suicide watch:oldlol:Show these Kobetards no mercy! :no:

You'd think they've be humbled after Dirk stuck a broom up their asses in 2011 but nope they're still around, stinking up the place.

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Show these Kobetards no mercy! :no:

You'd think they've be humbled after Dirk stuck a broom up their asses in 2011 but nope they're still around, stinking up the place.

Who could remember that capitulation against Dallas?
Almost single handedly blowing games 1 and 3 and getting dismantled in game 4 by 36 to send Phil Jackson into retirement in the most embarrassing of ways:applause: :bowdown:

oh the horror
06-01-2014, 12:34 PM
The hilarity is, not very many give a shit.

I'd like Duncan to get his last ring and ride off into the sunset.

It's always outside people with Kobe/Laker talks but the strangest aspect is that the lakers haven't really been anything to talk about for awhile now and topics of them or Kobe still flood the page. That to me is odd.

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 01:01 PM
I focks wit Timmy so it ain't no hair off my back.

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:05 PM
at the end of the day, shaq will remain superior over duncan....

and lebron will continue to be the GOAT

gts
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM

Me too... Pops, Duncan, Parker, Manu combo has been together a long time but it's close to the end for them as currently constructed.. time to get that ring and some level of redemption for last year

coin24
06-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Kobe living rent free in all these f@ggots heads :roll: :roll:
Hasn't played for ages and the lakers suck yet you losers still obsessed!

#truegreatness

Bandito
06-01-2014, 01:21 PM
The hilarity is, not very many give a shit.

It's always outside people with Kobe/Laker talks but the strangest aspect is that the lakers haven't really been anything to talk about for awhile now and topics of them or Kobe still flood the page. That to me is odd.
You should see my facebook. People are obsessed with the Lakers and Kobe it is kinda ridiculous.

Bandito
06-01-2014, 01:22 PM

and Michael Jordan will continue to be the GOAT
I agree.

WindmiLL
06-01-2014, 01:22 PM

How it is odd to you if Kobe stans hate on Lebron 24/7? If you want to counter them it's neccessary to bring up Kobe sadly.

STATUTORY
06-01-2014, 01:25 PM
duncan can 10 rings, he ain't passing KOBe on the goat list

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:30 PM
why should laker fans feel threatened?

shaq will forever be remembered better than duncan, and lebron is already if not on his way to GOAT status....this is all public information you can find at your local library.

if anyone should feel threatened (and they are....dont let the defelction fool you), its jordon jockers. lebron with another ring will have 3 peated and also made the finals 4x, something their hero has never done. at the same age(29), lebron would have already accomplished more, thus making him the better PEAK player(GOAT)

jordan fans are scared shitless right now.....i ****ing love it baby :rockon:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:33 PM

shaq will forever be remembered better than duncan, and lebron is already if not on his way to GOAT status....this is all public information you can find at your local library.

if anyone should feel threatened (and they are....dont let the defelction fool you), its jordon jockers. lebron with another ring will have 3 peated and also made the finals 4x, something their hero has never done. at the same age(29), lebron would have already accomplished more, thus making him the better PEAK player(GOAT)

Ur trying so hard:lol
So adowable ur doing it so wong:lol

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Ur trying so hard:lol
So adowable ur doing it so wong:lol

^pissing himself already :roll:

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 01:42 PM
^pissing himself already :roll:

So so cute:lol

alleykat
06-01-2014, 01:43 PM

U reaching nice try tho. Come back when LBJ slays the Monstars.

Anyways LBJ and Kobe nowadays kind of co exist. It's weird, but it's hard to imagine them being relevant on these boards without the other....

3LiftHeatCurse
06-01-2014, 01:51 PM
duncan can 10 rings, he ain't passing KOBe on the goat list

http://i.imgur.com/ffm2RtR.png

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
U reaching nice try tho. Come back when LBJ slays the Monstars.

Anyways LBJ and Kobe nowadays kind of co exist. It's weird, but it's hard to imagine them being relevant on these boards without the other....

nope. lebron has more impact...he is just better....dude led the heat in 4 outta 5 categories in BOTH title runs in the playoffs (looking that way now too)....and led the worst rebounding team in the nba to a title...for comparisons sake, the 96 bulls were one of the best rebounding teams of alltime. jordon could shoot 5-19 to clinch a title,and did(rodman with 11 offensive rebounds in the clincher)....

PIPPEN ALONE led jordan in 4 outta 5 categories in 116 playoff games in title years....everything but scoring. the fact is, jordon had teammates that were better playmakers,rebounders,and defenders (pippen also led mike in defensive rating and defensive win shares in the playoffs in title years). lebron on the other hand, is his teams best scorer,playmaker,and rebounder and he supposedly has a stacked team,yet leads that so-called stacked team in just about every damn thing :oldlol: 

ArbitraryWater
06-01-2014, 02:04 PM
And now it's happened 2 years in a row.... oh no

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ffm2RtR.png

Wow.

Ne 1
06-01-2014, 02:18 PM
OP I don't care who wins, I'm not insecure and I don't give a shit about your arbitrary player rankings. Spurs or Heat win, Lakers are still the most prestigious team in NBA history and most successful team in the modern era out of all the 4 major sports leagues, 10 championships since 1980, not even the Yankees can claim that.

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/images_products/lakers_championship_banner_22975big.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dycehEK51qhu61y.jpg

http://oi41.tinypic.com/igeufd.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day+BCKa2pLq_ etx.jpg

HOoopCityJones
06-01-2014, 02:20 PM

Dee Empire :bowdown:

Damn...Where'd you find this?

sportjames23
06-01-2014, 02:22 PM

and lebron will continue to be the GOAT

GOAT what?

sportjames23
06-01-2014, 02:23 PM
nope. lebron has more impact...he is just better....dude led the heat in 4 outta 5 categories in BOTH title runs in the playoffs (looking that way now too)....and led the worst rebounding team in the nba to a title...for comparisons sake, the 96 bulls were one of the best rebounding teams of alltime. jordon could shoot 5-19 to clinch a title,and did(rodman with 11 offensive rebounds in the clincher)....

PIPPEN ALONE led jordan in 4 outta 5 categories in 116 playoff games in title years....everything but scoring. the fact is, jordon had teammates that were better playmakers,rebounders,and defenders (pippen also led mike in defensive rating and defensive win shares in the playoffs in title years). lebron on the other hand, is his teams best scorer,playmaker,and rebounder and he supposedly has a stacked team,yet leads that so-called stacked team in just about every damn thing :oldlol: 

LOL, this fakkit returned after not being heard from for about a month.

Kinda hope the Spurs win just to troll you Lebron fakkits.

mehyaM24
06-01-2014, 02:33 PM
GOAT what?

the greatest player to ever grace basketball. lebron is by FAR the best allaround player of all time.

take a look at my post regarding the the 96 bulls, pippen(whos said on countless occassions that lebron is superior to jordon) and rodman...

you jockers need to come to grips with reality

Mr Feeny
06-01-2014, 02:34 PM
LOL, this fakkit returned after not being heard from for about a month.

Kinda hope the Spurs win just to troll you Lebron fakkits.

I thought he was Kobe fan?

wakencdukest
06-01-2014, 02:45 PM

OP still a F*ggot, spurs in 6:cheers:

Laker4Lyfe
06-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Are the Lakers the only other team in the league who has fans? :facepalm

imnew09
06-01-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm actually rooting for Spurs this season because they have a good shot at defeating the Heat. And Timmy is da best :bowdown: