PDA

View Full Version : Why do Chicago fans have so much fury towards the Miami Heat/Lebron?

Tarik One
06-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Stopped at a bar to catch the 2nd half of the game last night and the place was packed with people. The spiteful atmosphere was that of a KKK group during the Obama inauguration. This attitude is shared by many people all of the place in the Chi. They seem to hate the Heat as much as they love their own team, maybe even moreso. It's almost impossible to have a reasonable, objective discussion with some of them as well. Several co-workers actually said that the Bucks were gonna beat the Heat in the first round, wth.

What spawned this bandwagon hatred? It sure as hell wasn't during LeBron's Cleveland days. Even when the Cavs beat the Bulls in the 2010, there was virtually no hostility towards Lebron. Now it's nonstop rage. They act like bitter ex-girlfriends, sad. One would think he left Chicago instead of Cleveland.

Trollsmasher
06-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Butthurt

You have prime examples of those on this board too like pedo123 or pegasus.

Duncan21formvp
06-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Stopped at a bar to catch the 2nd half of the game last night and the place was packed with people. The spiteful atmosphere was that of a KKK group during the Obama inauguration. This attitude is shared by many people all of the place in the Chi. They seem to hate the Heat as much as they love their own team, maybe even moreso. It's almost impossible to have a reasonable, objective discussion with some of them as well. Several co-workers actually said that the Bucks were gonna beat the Heat in the first round, wth.

What spawned this bandwagon hatred? It sure as hell wasn't during LeBron's Cleveland days. Even when the Cavs beat the Bulls in the 2010, there was virtually no hostility towards Lebron. Now it's nonstop rage. They act like bitter ex-girlfriends, sickening.

The constant hype up of Lebron and the numerous excuses given for him when he doesn't play or loses series he should win and the fact he is a guy who is in conversation for top 5 player all time that joined a proven champion who won as the man. Chicago fans like guys who stick things out and put a franchise over the top, not guys who just go join players who won as the man already. Not to mention the Rivalry and the fact Miami has benefited the past 2 years because of a major injury to the star of the Bulls.

tmacattack33
06-04-2013, 02:42 PM
The constant hype up of Lebron and the numerous excuses given for him when he doesn't play or loses series he should win and the fact he is a guy who is in conversation for top 5 player all time that joined a proven champion who won as the man. Chicago fans like guys who stick things out and put a franchise over the top, not guys who just go join players who won as the man already. Not to mention the Rivalry and the fact Miami has benefited the past 2 years because of a major injury to the star of the Bulls.

F outta here with that.

Derrick Rose cheated on his SAT's and was too scared to return from his injury months after being cleared to play. Those two things are worse than anything Lebron's ever done.

funnystuff
06-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Because the Heat destroy the Bulls every year?:sleeping

KyrieTheFuture
06-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Chicago fans and NY fans hate LeBron because he didn't go to their team in 2010. That's it. They slurped on him all summer, and like a jilted ex, they pretend they always hated him now.

jzek
06-04-2013, 02:45 PM
'cos MIA always beats them in the playoffs in the Big 3 era. Same goes for NY fans.

secund2nun
06-04-2013, 02:48 PM
The reasons are that a Lebron led team has eliminated them in 3 of the past 4 playoffs (2010,2011, and 2013). Also they don't like Lebron MJ comparisons. Plus the main one is that Lebron picked Miami over Chicago which ticked them off. If Lebron were to leave Miami for Chicago all of that hate would disappear even though they will go around today saying "even if Lebron came to Chicago in 2014 I would still hate him".

Spaulding
06-04-2013, 02:49 PM
It's a number of reasons, lots of which were already explained by the posters above me.

I believe it's them realizing that their team will never go to the Finals as long as Lebron is playing in the Eastern Conference.

The Choken One
06-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Butthurt

You have prime examples of those on this board too like pedo123 or pegasus.
pedo23 is a LeBron stan so... and he's actually a legit pedo. Don't be tossin' dem insults out.

MavsSuperFan
06-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Lebron's flopping and refusal to admit he is a flopper has earn him the animosity of the people.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 02:57 PM
1) Chicago and New York were part of "The Decision". They are jilted lovers, he didn't choose them in 2010.

2) LBJ is coming for Jordan's legacy.

AintNoSunshine
06-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Can't think of another reason other than the Heat kicks their azzes year in and year out:oldlol: it's sad really, it doesn't help their star is too big of a ***** to even play

The Genius
06-04-2013, 03:02 PM
MIA v CHI was a rivalry long before LBJ had entered the league.

ispin69
06-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Jealousy. MJ comparisons, no one can touch their idol gawd -- so they hate on all who gets compared or close to overcoming their gawd.

Jailblazers7
06-04-2013, 03:06 PM
F outta here with that.

Derrick Rose cheated on his SAT's and was too scared to return from his injury months after being cleared to play. Those two things are worse than anything Lebron's ever done.

The NBA prevents Rose from entering the NBA and costs him millions in lost wages and somehow he is the bad guy for blowing off the SAT and cheating.

tmacattack33
06-04-2013, 03:09 PM
The NBA prevents Rose from entering the NBA and costs him millions in lost wages and somehow he is the bad guy for blowing off the SAT and cheating.

What kind of logic is this.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

He cheated. It's as simple as that.

RossTalksSports
06-04-2013, 03:16 PM

I was shocked that this wasn't the first answer. It was a pretty bitter rivalry. Now that the teams are both championship contenders and when healthy can meet each year in the playoffs its relaunched.

Some Chicago fans would hate LeBron for being in the GOAT discussion anyway, but going to Miami or New York (and winning) would be a sure fire way to draw the ire of Bulls fans.

DaSeba5
06-04-2013, 03:20 PM
1. LeBron didn't sign with them

2. Heat-Bulls are a big rivalry, and there's always been bad blood between us.

nightprowler10
06-04-2013, 03:47 PM
^Yes, these are the real reasons. Wade dissed his hometown and they all joined together to strengthen our bitter rivals. It's no surprise that bandwagon Heat fans don't understand this.

Leftimage
06-04-2013, 03:49 PM
1. Jordan's legacy

(large gap)

2. Lebron shitting on Chicago's finals hopes on multiple occasions.

nightprowler10
06-04-2013, 03:50 PM
2. Lebron shitting on Chicago's finals hopes on multiple occasions.
Just once actually, in 2011. No one had any expectations from the Bulls this year and in 2010.

Leftimage
06-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Just once actually, in 2011. No one had any expectations from the Bulls this year and in 2010.

With an attitude like that, I can see how Chicagoans could be so forgiving of Rose's mental midgetry.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 03:55 PM

No, it wasn't.

Heat-Bulls in MJ's day was no rivalry. I only remember playing them ONCE during that era, and we got thumped. That was the series where Zo hit Scottie on the head and MJ refused to shake Zo's hand in the next game.

Then you fast forward to Shaq/Wade era. The Bulls were that scrappy young inexperienced team that were trying hard. We stomped them in 5 games I think it was in 2006. They swept us in 2007 after that whole "We want to play miami" talk and Shaq was like "they asked for us, here we come".... but that doesn't count cause Wade was injured that year.

That's basically it. I don't see a rivalry. I see a young little team just trying to pester us during the Shaq/Wade era.

I don't give a shit about the Bulls.

dontgetchoked
06-04-2013, 03:56 PM

This. Also, I know way too many heat "fans" that live around me and have never even been to miami. :facepalm

beastee
06-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Nobody has hit on it yet. Pat Riley hated Phil Jackson because of how dominate the Bulls were in the 90s over his Lakers and Knicks...
Rumors surfaced that Riley was the mastermind behind getting Lebron to show interest to Chicago for payback for being so butthurt all those years.
So Lebron and Wade played with Bulls brass and Chicago got super excited over something that was never gonna happen. I got my hopes up for sure. Then Riley snapped everyone back to reality. Dick.

DuMa
06-04-2013, 04:04 PM
theyre just salty lebron decided to sign with the heat while their 2nd option was signing Boozer to that max contract.

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 04:06 PM
I post with Bulls fans more than any of you fools and if you check the dedicated Bulls forum no one is talking about Lebron.

Funny though, non BUlls fans seemed awfully concerned with whether D. Rose played this year or not--there were a myriad of threads on the topic....how many Bulls fans (who are regulars and non troll sock accounts) have started threads about Lebron again?

livinglegend
06-04-2013, 04:06 PM
1. Butthurt
2. Insecure Jordan stans

dontgetchoked
06-04-2013, 04:11 PM
I post with Bulls fans more than any of you fools and if you check the dedicated Bulls forum no one is talking about Lebron.

Funny though, non BUlls fans seemed awfully concerned with whether D. Rose played this year or not--there were a myriad of threads on the topic....how many Bulls fans (who are regulars and non troll sock accounts) have started threads about Lebron again?

:applause: great post, 10/10 i dont understand, heat have the better team, but they always have something to say about the bulls...

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 04:12 PM

Because DRose did not deserve the MVP in 2010-2011. It was a joke MVP.

LeBron should have gotten it, but the hatred was at an all time high. LBJ had better statistics all across the board, and the Heat were the better team.

Rose won the MVP because of LBJ hate. Period. It was all capped off nicely in the playoffs as LBJ shut down Rose and embarrassed him in the final moments of a clutch game. "He's so big and fast, he can guard me" said Rose.

The MIA hatred was so great in 2010-2011, that Pat Riley didn't even win executive of the year. He had to share it as Co-EOTY with Bulls Gm. The guy who signed Kyle Korver, Carlos Boozer, that guy was equal to Riley's LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Miller signings, in the minds of voters.

Joke. We make fun of Rose cause he's a fraud MVP and weak mentally. Got exposed.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 04:13 PM

You mean like if he would have joined up with MVP Rose and COY Thibs?

Nash
06-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Let's be real here. It's because he's great player. There is a reason why Lebron's haters have gotten even louder with all the recent success. It's their nightmare and they absolutely hate how well he's playing.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 04:19 PM

CHI and MIA have never been rivals.

Jordan kicked the Heat butt

Shaq and Wade kicked the Bulls

Bulls kicked the Heat before Lebron

Heat now dominate the Bulls.

Heat vs Knicks...that is a rivalry.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 04:20 PM

Jordan kicked the Heat butt

Shaq and Wade kicked the Bulls

Bulls kicked the Heat before Lebron

Heat now dominate the Bulls.

Heat vs Knicks...that is a rivalry.

There you go. A real fellow Heat fan.

Bulls have never been our rivals. As I said in my previous post.

Glide2keva
06-04-2013, 04:26 PM
So much misinformation in here.

The hate for lebron goes back to his cleveland days and the Bulls and Heat had a rivalry way before lebron got there. There is no butt hurt going into that. It's pure competitive rivalry.

Only fans that don't know the history of these two team plus lebron being added to it would say some stupid shit like that.

It started with lebron the moment he decided to dance on the sidelines during a game against the Bulls and Joakim noah called him corny while lebron was shooting free throws. From then on it's been nothing but hate for lebron and the hype he got.

The Heat rivalry goes back to when Zo and Tim hardaway played there and was sparked again when Dwyane Wade joined them and they met in 2006 and 2007 each team winning a series. Bulls had the heat on the ropes and arguing with each other due to frustration in 2006 while the series was tied 2-2. Miami won the next two and went on to win the title. The Bulls fans would still boo James Posey if he were still playing for how dirty he played in that series. They even booed him when he went to Boston and other teams. We have a long memory.

In 2007, the Bulls swept the Heat in the first round. The Heat weren't healthy so I don't really look at it as a great win. But beating the team that beat you the year before is always good.

The Decision happened and while a lot of Bulls fans wanted lebron, I didn't and you can check my posts proving such. But the hate for lebron was already established with bulls fans so him joing the Heat only added to it. NYK fans were the butt hurt ones. They spent two years saying lbron was coming to NYC and going so far as to PS lebron in NYK unis and making it their avatars.

They got shit on just as hard as Cleveland.

The recent heat beating the Bulls is more a result of the Bulls never having a fully healthy team when facing them in the playoffs. I personally would love to see both teams fully healthy in a seven game series. It will be some awesome basketball.

kamil
06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Despite the Bulls being my favourite team and them dropping like flies against the Heat, thats not why I hate Miami or LeBron*

Its the collusion, flopping and LeBron* generally being a dickhead on and off the floor. No respect for the team or LeBron*.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
There you go. A real fellow Heat fan.

Bulls have never been our rivals. As I said in my previous post.

Yep. You can tell the real Heat fans.

"Heat fans" talking about Bulls Heat rivalry. I am like, Rivalry? What Rivalry?

Truth is the Knicks are/were on only true rivals...and I guess Dallas...and maybe the Pistons in the Shaq years.

But the Bulls? No. Heat-Bulls rarely ever goes 5 games.

That is not rivalry.

Glide2keva
06-04-2013, 04:30 PM

LeBron should have gotten it, but the hatred was at an all time high. LBJ had better statistics all across the board, and the Heat were the better team.

Rose won the MVP because of LBJ hate. Period. It was all capped off nicely in the playoffs as LBJ shut down Rose and embarrassed him in the final moments of a clutch game. "He's so big and fast, he can guard me" said Rose.

The MIA hatred was so great in 2010-2011, that Pat Riley didn't even win executive of the year. He had to share it as Co-EOTY with Bulls Gm. The guy who signed Kyle Korver, Carlos Boozer, that guy was equal to Riley's LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Miller signings, in the minds of voters.

Joke. We make fun of Rose cause he's a fraud MVP and weak mentally. Got exposed.
Front runner post.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 04:34 PM
So much misinformation in here.

The hate for lebron goes back to his cleveland days and the Bulls and Heat had a rivalry way before lebron got there. There is no butt hurt going into that. It's pure competitive rivalry.

Only fans that don't know the history of these two team plus lebron being added to it would say some stupid shit like that.

It started with lebron the moment he decided to dance on the sidelines during a game against the Bulls and Joakim noah called him corny while lebron was shooting free throws. From then on it's been nothing but hate for lebron and the hype he got.

The Heat rivalry goes back to when Zo and Tim hardaway played there and was sparked again when Dwyane Wade joined them and they met in 2006 and 2007 each team winning a series. Bulls had the heat on the ropes and arguing with each other due to frustration in 2006 while the series was tied 2-2. Miami won the next two and went on to win the title. The Bulls fans would still boo James Posey if he were still playing for how dirty he played in that series. They even booed him when he went to Boston and other teams. We have a long memory.

In 2007, the Bulls swept the Heat in the first round. The Heat weren't healthy so I don't really look at it as a great win. But beating the team that beat you the year before is always good.

The Decision happened and while a lot of Bulls fans wanted lebron, I didn't and you can check my posts proving such. But the hate for lebron was already established with bulls fans so him joing the Heat only added to it. NYK fans were the butt hurt ones. They spent two years saying lbron was coming to NYC and going so far as to PS lebron in NYK unis and making it their avatars.

They got shit on just as hard as Cleveland.

The recent heat beating the Bulls is more a result of the Bulls never having a fully healthy team when facing them in the playoffs. I personally would love to see both teams fully healthy in a seven game series. It will be some awesome basketball.

Okay maybe Lebron and the Bulls have a rivalry. Heat and the Bulls do not though.

And since Lebron has been with MIA no series has gone more than 5 games with his team winning both times.

tmacattack33
06-04-2013, 04:43 PM

Why would there be threads about Lebron in a "dedicated Bulls forum"?

kamil
06-04-2013, 04:48 PM

To prove the paranoid LeBron* stans being superior over Bulls fans.

hitmanyr2k
06-04-2013, 04:49 PM

Bullshit lol. Lebron made his own bed and he had to lay in it. He was an attention whore who announced his free agency in a TV special to form a superteam, danced on a stage like a moron claiming shit was going to be easy and then the Heat started out with a .500 record and got their collective asses kicked by every elite team in the league while they could only beat crap teams. They went on multiple 4+ game losing streaks with Lebron choking TIME AFTER TIME in the clutch so much there was a damn GIF collection for it similar to his flopping GIFs :oldlol: That dude wasn't getting the MVP that year.

I know the dumba** fans on this board have the memory span of a gnat but the Bulls had been steady all season long despite injuries to key players. They hadn't lost more than 2 games in a row all season and kicked every single elite team in the ass. Rose had the numbers, his team was winning at a consistent clip and he was putting up the performances against quality teams to justify it. No problem at all with him being MVP.

nathanjizzle
06-04-2013, 05:17 PM
because lebron is getting free rides to the finals without going through d rose and the bulls.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-04-2013, 05:42 PM
because lebron is getting free rides to the finals without going through d rose and the bulls.

It's not the Heat's fault that Rose is too scared to get on the court.

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 06:06 PM
There's definitely a rivalry between the Bulls and Heat. It first began in 1992 when the Bulls swept the Heat on their way to a Championship. Then the Bulls beat them again in 97 in five. Then the Heat beat the Bulls in 06. They met up the following year and Bulls came out victorious. They met up again in 11, then last year. Thats 5 playoff series. Plus you got Riley vs Jackson. How some of you feel this isnt a rivalry is beyond me.

NumberSix
06-04-2013, 06:11 PM
There's definitely a rivalry between the Bulls and Heat. It first began in 1992 when the Bulls swept the Heat on their way to a Championship. Then the Bulls beat them again in 97 in five. Then the Heat beat the Bulls in 06. They met up the following year and Bulls came out victorious. They met up again in 11, then last year. Thats 5 playoff series. Plus you got Riley vs Jackson. How some of you feel this isnt a rivalry is beyond me.
There's no rivalry between the heat and the bulls.1 way at most.

Sorry, but we don't really think about y'all.

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 06:18 PM

Lol youre always making threads about Derrick Rose.

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Follow me.

I post with a lot of Bulls fans, in here and other forums about the NBA and the Bulls specifically. No one is talking about Lebron. Most real fans are talking about Rose's health, the Boozer situation, and our roster.

On the contrary, EVERY (hyperbole) fan regardless of allegiance seemed to care about the return.

TheMan
06-04-2013, 06:23 PM
^Yes, these are the real reasons. Wade dissed his hometown and they all joined together to strengthen our bitter rivals. It's no surprise that bandwagon Heat fans don't understand this.
Actually, I'm a huge Bulls fan and I don't hate LeBron, he's a beast. Wade on the other hand is just like Isiah Thomas, a scheming little turncoat fakkit. It embarrassing that that bit.chmade douche is from Chicago.

I used to like him, can't stand him now.

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 06:26 PM

1. The stat you so conveniently left out was the most important: WINS.
2. So the year before Rose and the year after Rose the hate disappeared? LBJ has more MVPs than Jordan, Bird, Shaq, and Kobe....so where is this hate?
3. Pat Riley didn't orchestrate a thing his player (Wade) did so why does he deserve any GM award? He didn't do a lick of work. The FAs CHOSE Miami, he didn't court them.

*Even though Miami got two superstars without much work the Bulls patched a team together and had a better record. IF you can't see why that deserved recognition you're dumber than you sound.

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Actually, I'm a huge Bulls fan and I don't hate LeBron, he's a beast. Wade on the other hand is just like Isiah Thomas, a scheming little turncoat fakkit. It embarrassing that that bit.chmade douche is from Chicago.

I used to like him, can't stand him now.

1. How is he a turncoat?
2. Wade does more work in the community of Chicago helping children than you know...he is actually a nice guy with a good heart.
3. I don't necessarily like anyone that plays against my Bulls but the simple fact that he gives back to the ghetto makes him alright in my book.

TheMan
06-04-2013, 06:37 PM
No, it wasn't.

Heat-Bulls in MJ's day was no rivalry. I only remember playing them ONCE during that era, and we got thumped. That was the series where Zo hit Scottie on the head and MJ refused to shake Zo's hand in the next game.

Then you fast forward to Shaq/Wade era. The Bulls were that scrappy young inexperienced team that were trying hard. We stomped them in 5 games I think it was in 2006. They swept us in 2007 after that whole "We want to play miami" talk and Shaq was like "they asked for us, here we come".... but that doesn't count cause Wade was injured that year.

That's basically it. I don't see a rivalry. I see a young little team just trying to pester us during the Shaq/Wade era.

I don't give a shit about the Bulls.
That's because you either (a) just started being a Heat fan recently and pretend to be this longtime Heat fan (yeah right), or (b) really are a longtime Heat fan as your avi suggests but have a really shitty memory from too much dope and coke...either way, not looking good for you, homie. It's a rivalry as the following shows...

Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat
History
Post Season Meetings 18-13 (CHI)
1992 Eastern Conference First Round Bulls won, 3

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 06:38 PM

The devil is a liar
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299298

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298020

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295422

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295262

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290550

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281115

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262841

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297201

And these are thread you made. This doesnt account for the ones you didnt make but responded to

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 06:39 PM
:oldlol:
Nice work 97 Bulls/The Man.
:cheers:

Oh how easily they forget. Really, a Heat fan can NEVER say anything to me when they have OUR PLAYER'S jersey hanging in their rafters. What a bunch of lowlifes, smh.
:facepalm

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=TheMan]That's because you either (a) just started being a Heat fan recently and pretend to be this longtime Heat fan (yeah right), or (b) really are a longtime Heat fan as your avi suggests but have a really shitty memory from too much dope and coke...either way, not looking good for you, homie. It's a rivalry as the following shows...

Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat
History

Tarik One
06-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Wade isn't a turncoat. He may have leveraged the Bulls into forcing Miami's hand. That's just good business. Athletes and other professionals do it all the time. On the other hand, he probably did strongly consider joining the Bulls if the FA situation fell apart with the Bosh and James. Either way, it doesn't make him a turncoat.

Derek Fisher is a turncoat.

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Nice work 97 Bulls.

Oh how easily they forget. Really, a Heat fan can NEVER say anything to me when they have OUR player's jersey hanging in their rafters. What a bunch of lowlifes, smh.
Lol classic. I cant stop laughing.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=TheMan]That's because you either (a) just started being a Heat fan recently and pretend to be this longtime Heat fan (yeah right), or (b) really are a longtime Heat fan as your avi suggests but have a really shitty memory from too much dope and coke...either way, not looking good for you, homie. It's a rivalry as the following shows...

Chicago Bulls-Miami Heat
History

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Playing a team 6 times in 17 years does not = rivalry.

In MJ's day, nobody down here in Miami expected our crew to take out Chicago. We merely hoped for a win or two before they eliminated us.

During Shaq/Wade era, you all were just a young team trying to bark loudly vs the better team. The sweep in 2007 means nothing to us because Wade was out with injury for that season and only came back for the playoffs at like 60% of his self.

I won't even mention the LBJ/Wade/Bosh era. Once again ya'll are in the same place you were in 2006. Young scrappy inexperienced team trying to bark loudly at the better team.

Post-Jordan, you Bulls are just gnats that we swat away.

Real Miami rivals = Knicks, Dallas

:biggums:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

3LiftHeatCurse
Nice work 97 Bulls.

Oh how easily they forget. Really, a Heat fan can NEVER say anything to me when they have OUR player's jersey hanging in their rafters. What a bunch of lowlifes, smh.

Actually, it's half-Wizards jersey, not just a bulls jersey. It's out of respect for the GOAT but I agree Riley should take that down. He wanted the NBA to retire MJ's number leaguewide because of everything MJ did for the NBA. The NBA had never seen so much money.

97 bulls

In MJ's day, nobody down here in Miami expected our crew to take out Chicago. We merely hoped for a win or two before they eliminated us.

During Shaq/Wade era, you all were just a young team trying to bark loudly vs the better team. The sweep in 2007 means nothing to us because Wade was out with injury for that season and only came back for the playoffs at like 60% of his self.

I won't even mention the LBJ/Wade/Bosh era. Once again ya'll are in the same place you were in 2006. Young scrappy inexperienced team trying to bark loudly at the better team.

What makes the Knicks your rival?

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
What makes the Knicks your rival?

Haha. Thought you knew about NBA history, son?

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Obviously the stacking of the deck competitively by James / Wade / Bosh was a skid mark on their careers and basically the mind set of an entire generation trying to win things the easy way, and not realizing it's the battles and the difficulty with success that defines a warrior. Maybe I'm just more altruistic in that regard.

No different than the Lakers getting Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown, didn't even have to give up Lamar Odom or Bynum or anything in 2008. The Lakers were the most stacked team in the NBA.

No different than the Celtics getting KG/Allen to team up with Pierce. They stacked the deck.

No different than Magic Johnson threatening to go back to college for another year if the Bulls drafted him. He would only go to LA to team up with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Cry me a river.

Go Getter
06-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Actually, it's half-Wizards jersey, not just a bulls jersey. It's out of respect for the GOAT but I agree Riley should take that down. He wanted the NBA to retire MJ's number leaguewide because of everything MJ did for the NBA. The NBA had never seen so much money.
Bullcrap. MJ is a Bull and everyone knows it. I don't respect a franchise (and the fans of said franchise) that gives so much respect to a player that KILLED them time and time again and has shown no respect to them. IF I was a Heat fan I'd be LIVID. I don't care how much respect Zeke/Tim Hardaway gets in Chicago....if the Bulls retired their jerseys I'd be up-in-arms.

If the initiative was league wide your argument would hold water but since only the Heat did it they look like mega-jock riders.

TheMan
06-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Yep. You can tell the real Heat fans.

"Heat fans" talking about Bulls Heat rivalry. I am like, Rivalry? What Rivalry?

Truth is the Knicks are/were on only true rivals...and I guess Dallas...and maybe the Pistons in the Shaq years.

But the Bulls? No. Heat-Bulls rarely ever goes 5 games.

That is not rivalry.
You can so tell who are the longtime fans and who are recent bandwagon jumpers, lol. So by your meaning, the Bulls and Knicks didn't have a rivalry in the 90s because the MJ Bulls owned the Riley Knicks? Ha, tell that to Bulls and Knicks fans:facepalm The Celtics Lakers weren't a rivalry until Magic's Lakers beat Larry's Celtics? Wilt's Lakers vs Russell's Celtics wasn't considered a rivalry back then? That's news to the NBA world and go agead and ask longtime Lakers Celtics fans if their rivalry started earlier than in the 80s...

As my graph shows, the Bulls dominated the Heat and vice versa, if that ain't a rivalry then explain exactly what a rivalry is?:confusedshrug:

By the way, I know for sure DaSeba is a longtime Heat fan, ask him if Bulls/Heat is a rivalry.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Obviously the stacking of the deck competitively by James / Wade / Bosh was a skid mark on their careers and basically the mind set of an entire generation trying to win things the easy way, and not realizing it's the battles and the difficulty with success that defines a warrior. Maybe I'm just more altruistic in that regard.
No different than the Lakers getting Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown, didn't even have to give up Lamar Odom or Bynum or anything in 2008. The Lakers were the most stacked team in the NBA.

No different than the Celtics getting KG/Allen to team up with Pierce. They stacked the deck.

No different than Magic Johnson threatening to go back to college for another year if the Bulls drafted him. He would only go to LA to team up with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Cry me a river.

SamuraiSWISH
06-04-2013, 07:01 PM
LA / Kobe fans are spoiled. Where have I said otherwise? They are usually just as hated outside of LA.

TOTALLY different. Are you serious? All those guys were on their last legs in their primes and had been suffering on talent less bad ball clubs for years in Minnesota / Seattle / Boston. They didn't combine at the peak of their powers like the Miami big three. And they didn't collude to do it together either. Boston's front office made that happen through trades.

I agree in his case too.

No, you're crying and not understanding that all the cases you mentioned: Lakers being spoiled, Magic being a diva and picking where he wanted to play not even being in the league yet ... all not great competitive spirits.

Such is the case with the Miami Heat trio. You're playing mental gymnastics to avoid the fact that everyone agrees it was basically a shady thing to do, and lacked true competitive spirit.

Remove the sand from your panties, put your Miami Heat pom-poms down, and come see this situation for the reality of it all.

To the OP:

I have fury LeBron for his punk ass decision in 2010. As a basketball fan watching one of the greatest talents I've ever seen destroying a legacy that could've been even greater than the one he is putting together right now if he stuck it out in his hometown.

I've since calmed down. I wasn't even upset that he didn't choose Chicago, I figured he'd be afraid of Jordan's legacy.

I wanted Wade more, and was upset that he leveraged us and basically played management with multiple meetings that summer, and then went on to talk shit about the organizations front office and their treatment of former players (which I agree with, but as a fan I feel like only I can put down my team's decisions haha) ... and just the way he lead us on.

So Bulls fans (and many fans in general) don't like the Heat and James, combined with the fact Chicago and Miami have been bitter rivals since Pat Riley joined the club in '96. And the origin of that PJ / Chicago - Riley feud extends back to the early 90's with the Knicks - Bulls wars. When Jordan used to slaughter the Knicks / Heat and Riley. To the point Pat retired the man's number in another franchise's building haha

So it's a long history and combining factors that makes the anger toward Miami and LeBron so visible. It's actually at it's core more of a Riley / Knicks feud. The Knicks and Heat had a feud because Riley went to South Beach and basically turned them into a more talented version of his Knicks with Tim Hardaway (Chicago product) and Alonzo Mourning.

Riley actually used the 90's Bulls as the blue print and selling point for James / Wade as mini versions of MJ and Scottie, and trying to build a dynasty in the 2010s with a similar approach to the game.

Has nothing to do with being salty, or a jilter lover. We never HAD James on our team. A jilted former lover would be Cleveland.

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Haha. Thought you knew about NBA history, son?
Apparently I dont. So again, what makes the Heat a rival with the Knicks. YOUVE NEVER BEAT THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS. Sounds similar to the same standard youre trying to set with the Bulls. Basically that the Bulls are rivals because they havnt beaten the Heat recently. Well the Heat havs NEVER BEATEN THE KNICKS IN THE PLAYOFFS. So again, what makes the Heat a rival with the Knicks

TheMan
06-04-2013, 07:09 PM

That's because you're a frontrunning bandwagon jumper. Ask DeSeba, who I know is a true Heat fan, you know, he actually knew who Rony Seikaly is, if Bulls/Heat is a rivalry...

You bandwagon fans don't carw to learn about your current favorite team's history because you'll move on to the next hot team when the eventual decline comes...:facepalm

TheMan
06-04-2013, 07:13 PM

Bulls Heat have played 7 times in the playoffs and Heat Knicks have played 5 yet Heat/Knicks is a rivalry while Bulls/Heat isn't:lol

You frontrunners are something else, lol

NumberSix
06-04-2013, 07:19 PM
That's because you're a frontrunning bandwagon jumper. Ask DeSeba, who I know is a true Heat fan, you know, he actually knew who Rony Seikaly is, if Bulls/Heat is a rivalry...

You bandwagon fans don't carw to learn about your current favorite team's history because you'll move on to the next hot team when the eventual decline comes...:facepalm
Of course. Every Heat fan you don't like is a "bandwagon fan". Obvi. :rolleyes:

NumberSix
06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Bulls Heat have played 7 times in the playoffs and Heat Knicks have played 5 yet Heat/Knicks is a rivalry while Bulls/Heat isn't:lol

You frontrunners are something else, lol
If you've ever lived in south Florida, you'd understand the Miami/New York rivalry goes beyond basketball.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 07:24 PM
TOTALLY different. Are you serious? All those guys were on their last legs in their primes and had been suffering on talent less bad ball clubs for years in Minnesota / Seattle / Boston. They didn't combine at the peak of their powers like the Miami big three. And they didn't collude to do it together either. Boston's front office made that happen through trades.

No, not totally different. Kevin Garnett had 0 interest in being traded to Boston. That is, until he found out Boston is getting Ray Allen too. Then he was like, YES, SEND ME TO BOSTON.

So it's no different.

In fact, Kevin garnett demanding trades is a shitty thing to do, it's non-team oriented and it's a diva thing to do.

LeBron never demanded any trade. He honored his contract, played it out, and informed the Cavaliers he will test free agency to decide his future. The end. 100% by the book. He had every right to choose his destination.

Free agency is not = collusion. If you believe it is, you're a hater and blind.

All time great players shouldn't have to piss away their careers waiting on their Front Office to bring them help. How pissed would you be, if the Bulls never acquired Scottie Pippen, or Horace Grant, or Dennis Rodman, or Toni Kukoc from Europe. Michael Jordan plays out his career in CHicago bitching and complaining about not getting help, and he retires with 0 rings, getting bounced in the playoffs every year.

**** that. Cleveland had 7 years to bring him something, they failed. By year 7, Jordan had a championship team around him, a Hall Of Famer playing alongside him. Who did LBJ have? Mo williams.

GTFOH

TheMan
06-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Of course. Every Heat fan you don't like is a "bandwagon fan". Obvi. :rolleyes:
No, but if you say something as moronic as Bulls/Heat isn't a rivalry, then I have to queation just how much you know about your team's history. That tells me you are a fair weather fan. As a Bulls fan, Detroit Pistons, for example, are very much our rivals because of our HISTORY of head to head playoffs...common sense, son.

NumberSix
06-04-2013, 07:29 PM
No, but if you say something as moronic as Bulls/Heat isn't a rivalry, then I have to queation just how much you know about your team's history. That tells me you are a fair weather fan. As a Bulls fan, Detroit Pistons are very much our rivals because of our HISTORY of head to head playoffs...common sense, son.
Miami's historical rivalry is New York. Recent rivalry is Boston.

Chicago is a regular season rivalry at most.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 07:30 PM
No, but if you say something as moronic as Bulls/Heat isn't a rivalry, then I have to queation just how much you know about your team's history. That tells me you are a fair weather fan. As a Bulls fan, Detroit Pistons are very much our rivals because of our HISTORY of head to head playoffs...common sense, son.

It's nice to know you Bulls fans hate us so much to consider us a rivalry.

Just know that Miami doesn't consider you our rivals. Post-MJ, the Bulls have been post-season fodder that we swat away as we march to the Finals.

We hate the Knicks and the Mavericks.

The Genius
06-04-2013, 07:34 PM

You are incorrect. I understand that it wouldn't seem that way if you didn't watch the NBA back then though.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM
You are incorrect. I understand that it wouldn't seem that way if you didn't watch the NBA back then though.

No, he is correct. and I've been watching since the Zo/Hardaway days. Miami doesn't consider Bulls a rival.

Sit down.

TheMan
06-04-2013, 07:41 PM
I'll just say this, you can totally tell which Heat "fans" are recent bandwagon jumpers and which go back awhile as fans by who the consider rivals. The grown ups here will side with me.

The Genius
06-04-2013, 07:43 PM
No, he is correct. and I've been watching since the Zo/Hardaway days. Miami doesn't consider Bulls a rival.

Sit down.

If you watched back then you know you are lying.

poido123
06-04-2013, 08:41 PM
F outta here with that.

Are you serious?

A fu*cking test that has nothing to do with basketball, and not coming back from a serious injury and everyone claiming he's soft, weakminded etc etc, yet the guy had proven his grit before the injury and then idiots like you run with what everyone else is saying.

That has nothing on disappearing in a 2011 finals, saying stupid ass arrogant shit in the media and public(check my stats, chosen one BS, not 1 not 2 not 3). Leaving his hometown city to join his competition, a certified flopper(cheat).

Im sorry, Im not even a big fan of Rose, but I find myself having to defend him from such stupid hate. The guy is coming off a serious injury!! He is not going to risk his entire future because of some impatient *****ts on ISH.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Alright, done with this thread. BUlls fans desperate to be relevant. You were told by two longtime heat fans that we don't give a **** about chicago. Our rivals are Knicks and Mavs.

Im out.

Inferno
06-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Alright, done with this thread. BUlls fans desperate to be relevant. You were told by two longtime heat fans that we don't give a **** about chicago. Our rivals are Knicks and Mavs.

Im out.

Since when does being a fan since 2010 make you a long time fan? :lol

poido123
06-04-2013, 08:44 PM
It's nice to know you Bulls fans hate us so much to consider us a rivalry.

Just know that Miami doesn't consider you our rivals. Post-MJ, the Bulls have been post-season fodder that we swat away as we march to the Finals.

We hate the Knicks and the Mavericks.

The disrespect in this thread is crazy, how bout I say that we didnt consider the Heat a rival back in the Zo/Hardaway days, because we beat you regularly?
Isnt that kind of what you're implying here?

Bulls vs Heat is a rival.

A fully healthy Bulls team can beat the heat.

ripthekik
06-04-2013, 08:46 PM

Im out.

come on seriously. it's not just bulls fans, everyone pretty much hates the heat.

poido123
06-04-2013, 08:46 PM

Cry me a river.

Is it too hard to say you're right? Because he is...

PickernRoller
06-04-2013, 08:48 PM
1) Chicago and New York were part of "The Decision". They are jilted lovers, he didn't choose them in 2010.

Agree with 1 partially.

2 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :lol :roll:

Bigsmoke
06-04-2013, 09:01 PM
The Heat is really the only team in the East that can beat the Bulls with a healthy Rose... The only team period when I think out it.

TonyMontana
06-04-2013, 10:06 PM
How is it a rivalry when the Bulls have never beat the Heat? The Bulls are just the Heats *** dumpsters en route to the Finals.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 10:19 PM

lol that is not a rivalry. Again. The only true rivals of the Heat are the Knicks.

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 10:39 PM
lol that is not a rivalry. Again. The only true rivals of the Heat are the Knicks.
Obviously we disagree on what a rivalry is. The fact is the Bulls have more championships, a W-L record head to head and our best players jersey hanging in your rafters. Our franchise is better than yours.

TheMan
06-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Obviously we disagree on what a rivalry is. The fact is the Bulls have more championships, a W-L record head to head and our best players jersey hanging in your rafters. Our franchise is better than yours.
This

6 > 2

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 10:48 PM
:biggums:

He is 1000% correct. Real Miami Fans view the Knicks as our rivals. Dallas is our rivals because the first two times we went to the finals we played them. They won once...we won once.

Bulls are NOT our rivals.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 10:51 PM

Just because that may be true does not make it a rivalry. A rivalry consists of two equal teams battling it out and generally a back and forth.

Bulls dominated the Heat during Jordan and pre Lebron/Bosh. Heat returns the favor during Shaq and Lebron years.

That is not a rivalry.

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Just because that may be true does not make it a rivalry. A rivalry consists of two equal teams battling it out and generally a back and forth.

Bulls dominated the Heat during Jordan and pre Lebron/Bosh. Heat returns the favor during Shaq and Lebron years.

That is not a rivalry.
Its more about franchises. Two teams battling it out over the course of the respective franchises tenure. Either way it doesnt matter our franchise is better than yours.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 11:00 PM
You can so tell who are the longtime fans and who are recent bandwagon jumpers, lol. So by your meaning, the Bulls and Knicks didn't have a rivalry in the 90s because the MJ Bulls owned the Riley Knicks? Ha, tell that to Bulls and Knicks fans:facepalm The Celtics Lakers weren't a rivalry until Magic's Lakers beat Larry's Celtics? Wilt's Lakers vs Russell's Celtics wasn't considered a rivalry back then? That's news to the NBA world and go agead and ask longtime Lakers Celtics fans if their rivalry started earlier than in the 80s...

As my graph shows, the Bulls dominated the Heat and vice versa, if that ain't a rivalry then explain exactly what a rivalry is?:confusedshrug:

By the way, I know for sure DaSeba is a longtime Heat fan, ask him if Bulls/Heat is a rivalry.

I don't care how you define who the Bulls rivals are. But REAL Heat fans don't care about the Bulls.

During the Jordan years, we were happy to win a game.

Now, the Knicks are a totally different story.

It didn't matter the if the Heat were ranked 1 and the Knicks seeded 8th. The series was going 7 games and each game would go down to the wire.

Again a rivalry implies a back and forth--competitive series--and close games. Not one team totally outmatching the other.

The Pacers (given the last two years) are a bigger rival than Chicago is.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Its more about franchises. Two teams battling it out over the course of the respective franchises tenure. Either way it doesnt matter our franchise is better than yours.

That is nice. Our point is that the Bulls don't mean anything to real Heat fans.

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Apparently I dont. So again, what makes the Heat a rival with the Knicks. YOUVE NEVER BEAT THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS. Sounds similar to the same standard youre trying to set with the Bulls. Basically that the Bulls are rivals because they havnt beaten the Heat recently. Well the Heat havs NEVER BEATEN THE KNICKS IN THE PLAYOFFS. So again, what makes the Heat a rival with the Knicks

Yep. You don't know what you are talking about.

TheMan
06-04-2013, 11:20 PM
http://www.mercurynews.com/other-sports/ci_23212759/nba-tension-filled-miami-heat-chicago-bulls-series

NBA: Tension-filled Miami Heat-Chicago Bulls series moves to Madhouse on Madison

Associated Press
Posted: * 05/09/2013 09:38:11 PM PDT
Updated: * 05/09/2013 09:58:56 PM PDT

Despite nine technical fouls being issued, 51 personal fouls, two ejected Bulls and a foul-mouthed, finger-flipping female fan who went viral, most Miami Heat players said the physical nature of their Game 2 rout of the Chicago Bulls was blown out of proportion.
And that even the well-behaved fans haven't seen anything yet as the series shifts to the United Center, also known as the Madhouse on Madison (Avenue) or the "lion's den," as Heat coach Erik Spoelstra put it.
"It really wasn't that physical, and I'm sure as the series goes on it'll turn up a lot more," Heat center Chris Bosh said after practice Thursday. "We have to have that physical mind-set to just bring it to those guys. When the whistle blows that means play stops. If a guy scores, I'm moving on to the next play, but everything in between is a fight. I enjoy it and ... people like watching it."
The Heat led by as many as 46 on the way to a wild, whistle-filled 115-78 win over the Bulls on Wednesday night.
The series is tied at a game apiece and shifts to Chicago for Game 3 on Friday night.
Heat forward LeBron James is somewhat new to the Bulls-Heat rivalry that dates back to the Michael Jordan years, when orange-haired instigator Dennis Rodman would literally wrestle Alonzo Mourning in the post in an effort to get the Heat center ejected.
"We got a rivalry and the same way they don't like us, we don't like them, and that's how it is," said James, who got into it just a little with Bulls center Joakim Noah, who drew the first of two technical fouls before being tossed with 10:13 to play.
Six of the technicals went against the Bulls, including two each for Noah and Taj Gibson, who both departed angrily with 10:13 remaining. At least one fan directed an obscene gesture toward Noah as he left, and television cameras caught Gibson using plenty of inappropriate language before he departed for the rest of the night.
"This hardly happens to me," Gibson said. "It's a sign of frustration. We just got blown out. You don't want to get blown out."
Knicks: Amare Stoudemire likely will be limited to about 10 to 15 minutes per game if he is able to return during New York's playoff series against the Indiana Pacers. With Stoudemire nearing a comeback from a two-month absence after right knee surgery, both he and the Knicks are keeping expectations low.
"To be honest with you, I don't think we or he is expecting to come out and play 20 or 30 minutes and to score 15, 20, 30 points," forward Carmelo Anthony said.
Executive of the year: Denver Nuggets general manager Masai Ujiri was named the NBA's executive of the year on Thursday, a day after George Karl was named the league's top coach.
Bryant memorabilia case: Kobe Bryant won a judge's order that temporarily blocks a New Jersey auctioneer from selling memorabilia that has been held by his mother.
The Associated Press and Bloomberg News contributed to this report.

There, your King called it a rivalry...

Ethered

Puts back in pocket

too easy

next

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 11:22 PM

Im out.

lol actaully it is 3 longtime Heat fans. Not One, But Three Heat fans are telling them the EXACT same thing. Heat vs. Knicks= Rivals.

Heat vs Bulls=not Rivals.

Yet somehow, we are the ones that don't understand Heat History :rolleyes:

TheMan
06-04-2013, 11:34 PM
lol actaully it is 3 longtime Heat fans. Not One, But Three Heat fans are telling them the EXACT same thing. Heat vs. Knicks= Rivals.

Heat vs Bulls=not Rivals.

Yet somehow, we are the ones that don't understand Heat History :rolleyes:
LeBron James, who by all accounts is a student of the game and knows it's history, calls it a rivalry...I will take his word over three internet doofuses who have been following the Heat since 2010...

/thread

too easy

TheMan
06-04-2013, 11:43 PM
lol, no response by these three fakkits...they got that nuke up they azz:oldlol:

FLDFSU
06-04-2013, 11:44 PM
LeBron James, who by all accounts is a student of the game and knows it's history, calls it a rivalry...I will take his word over three internet doofuses who have been following the Heat since 2010...

/thread

too easy

So if we have been following the Heat since 2010 why do we consider the Knicks to be our rivals?

97 bulls
06-04-2013, 11:49 PM
http://www.mercurynews.com/other-sports/ci_23212759/nba-tension-filled-miami-heat-chicago-bulls-series

There, your King called it a rivalry...

Ethered

Puts back in pocket

too easy

next
Lol spanked.

No_Look604
06-04-2013, 11:49 PM
It's pretty simple...Lebron's a jack azzz. It's not just Bulls fans...

TheMan
06-05-2013, 12:01 AM
So if we have been following the Heat since 2010 why do we consider the Knicks to be our rivals?
Honestly, I have no clue...the Bulls Heat have a history, Zo Mourning/Rodman, MJ Bulls vs THardaway Heat, PJax vs Pat Riley, James Posey, Bulls sweep defending Champs in 07, Mournng vs Pippen etc.

If you were a long time Heat fan, you'd know this but you ain't, so you don't consider us rivals because you don't know basic Heat history...Bulls and Heat have played 7 times in the postseason, we've won some and the Heat have won some, Bulls have gone o to be champs after kocking off the Heat and the Heat have become champs after beating the Bulls in that years playoffs.

How you guys can be so clueless to not consider that a rivalry is mindboggling.

Mayhaps you are bandwagon jumpers:confusedshrug:

FLDFSU
06-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Honestly, I have no clue...the Bulls Heat have a history, Zo Mourning/Rodman, MJ Bulls vs THardaway Heat, PJax vs Pat Riley, James Posey, Bulls sweep defending Champs in 07, Mournng vs Pippen etc.

If you were a long time Heat fan, you'd know this but you ain't, so you don't consider us rivals because you don't know basic Heat history...Bulls and Heat have played 7 times in the postseason, we've won some and the Heat have won some, Bulls have gone o to be champs after kocking off the Heat and the Heat have become champs after beating the Bulls in that years playoffs.

How you guys can be so clueless to not consider that a rivalry is mindboggling.

Mayhaps you are bandwagon jumpers:confusedshrug:

The reason why three separate Heat fans are telling you the Knicks are our rivals is because it is true.

You don't understand this concept because it is YOU who just started watching and paying attention to Miami.

South Floridans who grew up watching the Heat in the 90 and early 00s will tell you this.

FLDFSU
06-05-2013, 12:09 AM
One last point,

The Heat hate the Bulls so much we retired MJ's Bulls 23.

And not one Miami Heat fan really gives a f*ck.

Why? Because we don't hate Chicago. We hate NY.

TheMan
06-05-2013, 12:11 AM
The reason why three separate Heat fans are telling you the Knicks are our rivals is because it is true.

You don't understand this concept because it is YOU who just started watching and paying attention to Miami.

South Floridans who grew up watching the Heat in the 90 and early 00s will tell you this.
Frontrunning bandwagon jumper, I'm done owning you, lates

Akhenaten
06-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Rose won the MVP because of LBJ hate. Period.

this is stupid, Rose won for two reasons:

LBJ 2011 stats: 27/8/7 51% 1.6 stls .6 blks
Wade 2011: 26/6/5 50% 1.5 stls 1.1 blks

Bulls record: 62-20
Heat record: 58-24

The MVP award has virtually ALWAYS been the player with the best stats on the team with the most wins, that's why Nash won over Shaq in 05.

97 bulls
06-05-2013, 10:16 AM
One last point,

The Heat hate the Bulls so much we retired MJ's Bulls 23.

And not one Miami Heat fan really gives a f*ck.

Why? Because we don't hate Chicago. We hate NY.
Or perhaps its because those Heat fans...... were Bulls fans in the 90s

SilkkTheShocker
06-05-2013, 10:18 AM
It might have something to do with the fact LeBron absolutely owns the Bulls. Literally owns their souls. Must be tough.

Bigsmoke
06-05-2013, 11:01 AM
How is it a rivalry when the Bulls have never beat the Heat? The Bulls are just the Heats *** dumpsters en route to the Finals.

96,97,07 :confusedshrug:

nightprowler10
06-05-2013, 11:15 AM
This thread is really exposing the real Heat fans from bandwagon fans. I'm loving it. :lol

SilkkTheShocker
06-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Its kind of funny how Jordan owned teams like the Knicks, Cavs, etc. And now Bulls fans are getting a taste of their old medicine. LeBron owns them like Jordan owned the Knicks :oldlol:

DaSeba5
06-05-2013, 11:39 AM
The Heat are definitely rivals with the Bulls.

Our biggest rivals over the years have always been the Knicks and the Bulls, and that is why there is a a lot of bad blood between us on this site. Now it's just a game and I get a long with a lot of them, but it's definitely a rivalry. I look forward to playing the Bulls every year.

DaSeba5
06-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Or perhaps its because those Heat fans...... were Bulls fans in the 90s

Pat Riley did it out of respect. I don't like it, but nobody really pays attention to it. I think it's stupid to retire another team's jersey.

FLDFSU
06-05-2013, 01:29 PM
This thread is really exposing the real Heat fans from bandwagon fans. I'm loving it. :lol

Yep it really is. It is also exposing butt hurt chi fans who can't handle the fact that MIA can give two sh9ts about chi or the bulls.

FLDFSU
06-05-2013, 01:32 PM

Our biggest rivals over the years have always been the Knicks and the Bulls, and that is why there is a a lot of bad blood between us on this site. Now it's just a game and I get a long with a lot of them, but it's definitely a rivalry. I look forward to playing the Bulls every year.

Bulls fans did not even know we existed until Lebron showed up in MIA. Prior to Lebron nobody would have said CHI and Miami are rivals.

What they mean to say is that LEBRON and Chicago are rivals.

NumberSix
06-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Here's the problem.....

As a Bulls fan, you don't really understand what it is to have a tue rivalry. You just don't have one. The bulls don't have an NBA packers.

The lakers and Celtics are rivals. The Spurs are like a secondary era specific rival to the lakers at most. That's what the Bulls are to the Heat. It's not a real rivalry. It would be like calling Heat/Pacers a rivalry.

Like I said, the Knicks are the Heat's #1 historical rival. Not just because of basketball. There's obviously how Pat Riley left the Knicks, but there's also the fact that the Dolphins and Jets are in the same division, and all the douche bag New Yorkers in southern Florida. Heat fans just don't have that feeling towards Chicago. They're just another eastern conference team.

Ask any heat fan. The #1 most hated fan base is Knicks and jets fans.

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2013, 04:16 PM
It's a number of reasons, lots of which were already explained by the posters above me.

I believe it's them realizing that their team will never go to the Finals as long as Lebron is playing in the Eastern Conference.

Good for them, that how we all felt in the early 90's against the Jordan /Pippen/Grant, or Rodman -Armstrong, or Harper - Paxton, or Kerr, or Hodges, + a boat full of bigs that were countless.
Every year they got a discount on a vet player ( exactly like what MIA is doing now), & its like they are pissed off cause they think they own the patent on it. :no:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Here's the problem.....

As a Bulls fan, you don't really understand what it is to have a tue rivalry. You just don't have one. The bulls don't have an NBA packers.

The lakers and Celtics are rivals. The Spurs are like a secondary era specific rival to the lakers at most. That's what the Bulls are to the Heat. It's not a real rivalry. It would be like calling Heat/Pacers a rivalry.

Like I said, the Knicks are the Heat's #1 historical rival. Not just because of basketball. There's obviously how Pat Riley left the Knicks, but there's also the fact that the Dolphins and Jets are in the same division, and all the douche bag New Yorkers in southern Florida. Heat fans just don't have that feeling towards Chicago. They're just another eastern conference team.

**** the Jests

What you said is 100% true. South FL doesn't see Chicago as a rival. We really don't care about ya'll.

We hate the Knicks.

and the Mavericks recently because of our Finals meetings.

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Here's the problem.....

I disagree. I hate the bull just as much as I hate the Knicks.

In 1992 (our 1st playoff appearance) the bulls swept us in the 1st round 113-94 in game 1 / 120-90 in game 2 / & 119-114 in game 3.

In 1996 ( our 3rd playoffs) the bulls swept us again in the 1st round 102-85 in game 1 / 106-75 in game 2 / & 112-91 in game 3.

In 1997 ( our 4th playoffs) the bulls beat us 4-1 in the ECF 84-77 in game 1 / 75-68 in game 2 / 98-74 in game 3 / (87-80 a win for the Heat) in game 4 / & 100-87 in game 5.

So yes we have a reason to hate them & consider them 1 of our 2 biggest rivals of all times.
At least us true old school Heat fans that have been here since the beginning.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 04:34 PM

In 1992 (our 1st playoff appearance) the bulls swept us in the 1st round 113-94 in game 1 / 120-90 in game 2 / & 119-114 in game 3.

In 1996 ( our 3rd playoffs) the bulls swept us again in the 1st round 102-85 in game 1 / 106-75 in game 2 / & 112-91 in game 3.

In 1997 ( our 4th playoffs) the bulls beat us 4-1 in the ECF 84-77 in game 1 / 75-68 in game 2 / & 98-74

So yes we have a reason to hate them & consider them 1 of our 2 biggest rivals of all times.

Admin just made a sticky announce saying people like you need to stop this trolling posing as fans of another fanbase or face ban.

Lord Leoshes
06-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Admin just made a sticky announce saying people like you need to stop this trolling posing as fans of another fanbase or face ban.

I should not even be replying to something so idiotic, but you definitely have no idea of what you are talking about, or are just acting childish in attempt to be humorous..

dh144498
06-05-2013, 04:43 PM
here's why Bulls fans on this board dislike Lebron:
lebron stans constantly discredit and disrespect MJ and call him overrated.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 04:45 PM

Heat fans don't. I have defended MJ more than some Bulls fans do.

SamuraiSWISH
06-05-2013, 04:48 PM

In 1997 ( our 4th playoffs) the bulls beat us 4-1 in the ECF 84-77 in game 1 / 75-68 in game 2 / 98-74 in game 3 / (87-80 a win for the Heat) in game 4 / & 100-87 in game 5.

To piggy back our beatdown of Miami in the 90s ... We also killed the Heat chances of repeating in 2007 when Luol Deng went off and sent you guys packing in the first round of the playoffs.

But you're talking to LeBron stans not Miami fans so you should know better than them having any knowledge of the rivalry with Chicago and how we're still winning that war 4 to 2

STATUTORY
06-05-2013, 04:49 PM
insecurity about MJ vs Lebron, Lebron spurning them during free agency, expose of Derrick Rose last season and the subsequent realization their franchise player is bitchmade this season

NumberSix
06-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Jordan is one of the 3-4 best players to ever play the game. The problem is Jordan mythologists who act like he is by far the best to ever do anything.

SilkkTheShocker
06-05-2013, 04:50 PM
All Bulls fans have to brag about is the 90s. The truth is, its going to be a long time before they ever win another title, let alone play in a Finals. LeBron is going to haunt them for a long time.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 04:51 PM
To piggy back our beatdown of Miami in the 90s ... We also killed the Heat chances of repeating in 2007 when Luol Deng went off and sent you guys packing in the first round of the playoffs.

But you're talking to LeBron stans not Miami fans so you should know better than them having any knowledge of the rivalry with Chicago and how we're still winning that war 4 to 2

1) You still haven't apologized to me. You called me a bandwagon fan.

Registration date on Official Heat forums : June 6 2005
http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/user/9527-3liftheatcurse/

Been following my Heat since the late 90s.

2) Nobody gives a shit about the 2007 sweep because Wade was injured that year. He only played in the playoffs because he refused to get the surgery he needed in order to come back and play at 60% of his normal self to try and do something. Our best player was injured. We don't care about 2007. No D-Wade, No championship. Anyone would have beaten us that year. We don't care.

The 90s wasn't a rivalry. It was MJ. We just hoped for a win or two before we got sent fishing. So really, it was just an underdog team not expecting to do much vs MJ, and then our championship years vs an inferior Bulls team that we defeat on our way to the Finals, except the 1 year Wade was injured.

We really, really don't care about you guys. You can hate us if you want, but Miami doesn't give a shit about the bulls. Ya'll are just annoying little flies that we swat away.

Shut the **** up about bandwagoning, you're annoying and wrong. All of my friends are Heat fans, and I know this because I went to school with them over 10+ years ago.

Are you going to apologize for calling me a bandwagon fan?

HurricaneKid
06-05-2013, 05:17 PM
A fu*cking test that has nothing to do with basketball, and not coming back from a serious injury and everyone claiming he's soft, weakminded etc etc, yet the guy had proven his grit before the injury and then idiots like you run with what everyone else is saying.

That has nothing on disappearing in a 2011 finals, saying stupid ass arrogant shit in the media and public(check my stats, chosen one BS, not 1 not 2 not 3). Leaving his hometown city to join his competition, a certified flopper(cheat).

Im sorry, Im not even a big fan of Rose, but I find myself having to defend him from such stupid hate. The guy is coming off a serious injury!! He is not going to risk his entire future because of some impatient *****ts on ISH.

If he doesn't have someone take the test for him he is a Prop 48 player and Isn't eligible to play as a Freshman. If he doesn't play he isn't drafted #1. Which means he isn't on the Bulls. Its also hilarious to me that someone who pays another to commit significant fraud on his behalf could be considered less problematic than a guy who had the audacity, after sticking with his employer for 7 years, to work elsewhere. Get some perspective.

nightprowler10
06-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Bulls fans did not even know we existed until Lebron showed up in MIA. Prior to Lebron nobody would have said CHI and Miami are rivals.
Bull****. I was at game 4 of the Miami-Chi series in 2006 when Hinrich sunk a crucial 27 footer at the last minute to clinch the game and tie the series. The whole UC was spitting venom at the Heat, something you wouldn't see when we were playing the Wizards who kept knocking us out of the playoffs. Chicago fans have hated the Heat for years and years and while Lebron joining them and Miami beating us has intensified the hate, it's not the sole reason.

I have no idea if you're a long time Heat fan or not, but you got it wrong here bro.

97 bulls
06-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Here's the problem.....

Then why do you make so many threads about the Bulls?

MavsSuperFan
06-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Cause they jealous. LeGawd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mj

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Bull****. I was at game 4 of the Miami-Chi series in 2006 when Hinrich sunk a crucial 27 footer at the last minute to clinch the game and tie the series. The whole UC was spitting venom at the Heat, something you wouldn't see when we were playing the Wizards who kept knocking us out of the playoffs. Chicago fans have hated the Heat for years and years and while Lebron joining them and Miami beating us has intensified the hate, it's not the sole reason.

I have no idea if you're a long time Heat fan or not, but you got it wrong here bro.

yall hate us cause we are good and you arent. we dont care about you

Heat fans hate the Knicks, and the mavs.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 06:10 PM
P.S.

Look at SamuraiSWISH run away. He gets ethered and shown I am not a bandwagon fan, and he stays away and doesn't apologize :lol

PrettyCool
06-05-2013, 06:13 PM
P.S.

Look at SamuraiSWISH run away. He gets ethered and shown I am not a bandwagon fan, and he stays away and doesn't apologize :lol

You destroyed him my brother :cheers:.

FLDFSU
06-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Here's the problem.....

A true Heat fan.

BasedTom
06-05-2013, 09:12 PM
A true Heat fan.
I completely agree with what he said about the NY-MIA rivalry, but I do think we have a lesser rivalry with both Chicago and Boston. And If we didn't have one already, well then one is certainly being formed right now.

And LOL at Chicago fans saying that we don't have a rivalry with NY. "You've never beaten them in a playoff series!" You guys don't remember how we beat them in 5 last year and they had confetti raining down in MSG after their one victory that series? (it was their first playoff win in over a decade or something crazy like that)

http://i.imgur.com/F0p6z7I.jpg
I'd also like to say that I hate the NY Jets more than any team in any sport in the world.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-05-2013, 09:33 PM
I completely agree with what he said about the NY-MIA rivalry, but I do think we have a lesser rivalry with both Chicago and Boston. And If we didn't have one already, well then one is certainly being formed right now.

And LOL at Chicago fans saying that we don't have a rivalry with NY. "You've never beaten them in a playoff series!" You guys don't remember how we beat them in 5 last year and they had confetti raining down in MSG after their one victory that series? (it was their first playoff win in over a decade or something crazy like that)

http://i.imgur.com/F0p6z7I.jpg
I'd also like to say that I hate the NY Jets more than any team in any sport in the world.

Maybe a small mini thing, but not a real full blown rivalry or anything.

But yeah, New York hates Miami, and Miami hates New York :) Dolphins-Jets is an ancient rivalry, and funny it so happens that Heat-Knicks were an epic rivalry during the Zo years.

TheMan
06-06-2013, 11:00 AM

This is a true Heat fan, I also hate the Bulls. They handed our asses to us in 92, 96, 97 and 07 and we busted they ass in 06, 11 and 13.

It's a rivalry alright. Heat "fans" who say otherwise are bandwagon jumpers, I've been a Heat fan since 1976.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-06-2013, 11:04 AM
This is a true Heat fan, I also hate the Bulls. They handed our asses to us in 92, 96, 97 and 07 and we busted they ass in 06, 11 and 13.

It's a rivalry alright. Heat "fans" who say otherwise are bandwagon jumpers, I've been a Heat fan since 1976.

:roll:

TheMan
06-06-2013, 11:04 AM

What they mean to say is that LEBRON and Chicago are rivals.
You can't be serious. Bulls fans hated the Riley led Heat and their fans can't stand Zo and James Posey. Not sure if YOU heard of those former Heat players...

TheMan
06-06-2013, 11:10 AM
All Bulls fans have to brag about is the 90s. The truth is, its going to be a long time before they ever win another title, let alone play in a Finals. LeBron is going to haunt them for a long time.
2007 doesn't ring a bell? Ah, you weren't a Heat "fan" back then.

TheMan
06-06-2013, 11:16 AM
1) You still haven't apologized to me. You called me a bandwagon fan.

Registration date on Official Heat forums : June 6 2005
http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/user/9527-3liftheatcurse/

Been following my Heat since the late 90s.

2) Nobody gives a shit about the 2007 sweep because Wade was injured that year. He only played in the playoffs because he refused to get the surgery he needed in order to come back and play at 60% of his normal self to try and do something. Our best player was injured. We don't care about 2007. No D-Wade, No championship. Anyone would have beaten us that year. We don't care.

The 90s wasn't a rivalry. It was MJ. We just hoped for a win or two before we got sent fishing. So really, it was just an underdog team not expecting to do much vs MJ, and then our championship years vs an inferior Bulls team that we defeat on our way to the Finals, except the 1 year Wade was injured.

We really, really don't care about you guys. You can hate us if you want, but Miami doesn't give a shit about the bulls. Ya'll are just annoying little flies that we swat away.

Shut the **** up about bandwagoning, you're annoying and wrong. All of my friends are Heat fans, and I know this because I went to school with them over 10+ years ago.

Are you going to apologize for calling me a bandwagon fan?
Then us beating the Bulls in the playoffs this year doesn't count because we beat a MASH unit?:confusedshrug:

Hoopz2332
10-23-2013, 10:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dcQnLni.jpg

:coleman:

derb2k2
10-23-2013, 11:31 AM
1976 wtf lmao.

Presently, I don't consider the Bulls as rivals, just as we weren't the Bulls' rivals back in Jordan's days.

greymatter
10-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Chicago fans and NY fans hate LeBron because he didn't go to their team in 2010. That's it. They slurped on him all summer, and like a jilted ex, they pretend they always hated him now.

Started with this and is still the primary reason, seeing as how NY and Chi fans still bitch about forming superteams when they themselves were hoping for their FO to pull off the exact same thing. To a slightly lesser degree it's butthurt at Miami's playoff success vs their own failures.

pauk
10-23-2013, 01:48 PM

Im leaning towards this.

Just2McFly
10-23-2013, 02:05 PM
If you've ever lived in south Florida, you'd understand the Miami/New York rivalry goes beyond basketball.
This.

Indian guy
10-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Cause they jealous. LeGawd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mj

Not back then, no. Chicago seemed like the sensible destination for LeBron during that summer of 2010. A big market, rising star in Rose, bunch of solid players on the rest of the roster and a defense-first coach in Thibodeau(as opposed to D'Antoni in NY). Not to mention playing in the building of his idol. Why wouldn't he pick them? Chicago fans, including myself, were giddy beyond belief. Even most 'experts' were touting Chicago as the 'DUH' choice for LeBron.

Only to see LeBron pick somebody else, leaving Bulls fans feeling rejected and extremely butt-hurt. That's all it is. I live in Chicago and all my friends and cousins are basketball fans. I know why they hate LeBron and it has everything to do with jilted-g/f syndrome. And that fury has only intensified since because of Chicago's rise as Miami's biggest rival in the East and Rose becoming the second biggest star in the conference.

SamuraiSWISH
10-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Only to see LeBron pick somebody else, leaving Bulls fans feeling rejected and extremely butt-hurt. That's all it is. I live in Chicago and all my friends and cousins are basketball fans. I know why they hate LeBron and it has everything to do with jilted-g/f syndrome. And that fury has only intensified since because of Chicago's rise as Miami's biggest rival in the East and Rose becoming the second biggest star in the conference.
Jilted g/f syndrome? We never had him to begin with. That's a load of bull.

I personally was more offended with home town boy Wade, toying with coming here, holding multiple meetings and shunning his hometown roots when it was fairly obvious that the three of them had conspired all along to join up if the situation presented itself. They apparently suggested this as early as 2006, and then got more into the idea in the 2008 Olympics.

Why would he need multiple meetings with the Bulls if he never seriously was considering coming here? As for LeBron, Cleveland's reaction was that of a jilted ex-lover. Not Chicago. You're conveniently forgetting that much of the country has disdain for LeBron given the cowardly way he acted stacking the competitive decks in order to win the easiest way possible.

The whole country hates LeBron and Miami. For their lack of guts and competitive spirits. The hate for them has caused a rating surplus of people wanting to see the cowardly, yet talented Heat fail because of the un organic way that conspired to win as easily as possible.

Only a few of those cities in the country were in the 2010 free agent race for his services. Really only 3 places had a legit shot: Chicago, Miami, and New York. You don't speak for all Chicagoans as to why we dislike LeBron.

The vitriol stems from an already existing rivalry that stems back to the Riley Knicks and Heat teams of the 90s. And then on top of that the emergence of Derrick Rose as the best Bull since MJ and the conferences second biggest star. Both teams compete for the top spot in the ECF, so that's the reason there is so much bickering back and forth between our fan bases.

Indian Guy, care to give us your opinion on LeBron stans having such disdain and hate for Derrick Rose, too? You are a Chicagoan after all, and I never see you in Rose threads defending his honor.

DaSeba5
10-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Rivalry since the 90s

LeBron chose Miami over Chicago
They have their 2nd best player in franchise history (arguably) in Rose
Both teams are top teams in the East competing for a title

KyrieTheFuture
10-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Basically Bulls and Knicks fans are tired of rooting for irrelevant teams so they hate on good ones. Plus the jilted lover argument I presented earlier.

DaSeba5
10-23-2013, 03:25 PM
I don't care about Rose or the Bulls. I hardly talk about them unless somebody brings them up. Do you really think most Heat fans in Miami are worried about Rose and Bulls? ISH doesn't represent the Heat fan base in anyway. This place is a circus of the extremes of every fan base.

Jordan owned us, and the Bulls have dominated a good amount of this rivalry, yes.

And I don't care about your opinions on LeBron. Save your essays for somebody who is willing to beat the dead horse.

Edit: He deleted his post

SamuraiSWISH
10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
I don't care about Rose or the Bulls. I hardly talk about them unless somebody brings them up. Do you really think most Heat fans in Miami are worried about Rose and Bulls?
Are you serious? Most Heat fans (there are no Heat fans, just LeBron stans) can't keep D-Rose, and the Bulls name out of their mouth.

They consistently, insecurely post about him 24/7. No one in the Bulls fan base calls LeBron overrated. No one hates on his actual worth as a player. We make fun of his lack of character, which is obviously deserved. And we of course respect the challenge Miami Heat brings to the table if our team wants to win a championship.

In comparison? The Heat fans ... wait, I mean LeBron stans, which they ALL are, consistently act like the Bulls represent no challenge and that Derrick Rose is absurdly overrated. Why? Insecurity.

DaSeba5
10-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Are you serious? Most Heat fans (there are no Heat fans, just LeBron stans) can't keep D-Rose, and the Bulls name out of their mouth.

They consistently, insecurely post about him 24/7. No one in the Bulls fan base calls LeBron overrated. No one hates on his actual worth as a player. We make fun of his lack of character, which is obviously deserved. And we of course respect the challenge Miami Heat brings to the table if our team wants to win a championship.

In comparison? The Heat fans ... wait, I mean LeBron stans, which they ALL are, consistently act like the Bulls represent no challenge and that Derrick Rose is absurdly overrated. Why? Insecurity.

Those are some big generalizations there. The most popular Heat players to most Heat fans is Wade, Haslem, and Zo.

SamuraiSWISH
10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Those are some big generalizations there. The most popular Heat players to most Heat fans is Wade, Haslem, and Zo.
Bro, you just went full LeStan mode yesterday saying LeBron is the most disrespected, and underrated / under appreciated player in the game. Please, stop.

DaSeba5
10-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Bro, you just went full LeStan mode yesterday saying LeBron is the most disrespected, and underrated / under appreciated player in the game. Please, stop.

Bro, you talk about LeBron just as much as LeBron stans (which is far more than me) and you write long ass essays about MJ like Pauk does about LeBron. :roll:

Wade is my favorite player. Always was. Always will be.

SamuraiSWISH
10-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Bro, you talk about LeBron just as much as LeBron stans (which is far more than me) and you write long ass essays about MJ like Pauk does about LeBron.
First of all, no one writes essays like pauk. Those things are like bible scriptures. Learn word count before you make this asinine comparison.

And yea I talk about LeBron, he's relevant. I'm not there hating on his abilities. Nor am I in every single topic about him.

Wade is my favorite player. Always was. Always will be.
No one cares, you joined ISH after 2010. Which means your Heat fandom is immediately within question.

DaSeba5
10-23-2013, 03:46 PM
First of all, no one writes essays like pauk. Those things are like bible scriptures. Learn word count before you make this asinine comparison.

And yea I talk about LeBron, he's relevant. I'm not there hating on his abilities. Nor am I in every single topic about him.

No one cares, you joined ISH after 2010. Which means your Heat fandom is immediately within question.

You seem to be.

You seem to when you call me a LeBron stan. Join dates don't mean anything I was a Heat fan before the big 3, and I will be one after the big 3. I root for every Miami team. I live in South Florida. But I really don't care if you believe me or not.

FPJ
10-23-2013, 03:52 PM

For comic relief. :oldlol: You forgot to mention the fanbase which adds to the comedy.

Young X
10-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Not a Bulls fan but I think it's because:

- Traditional Bulls/Heat rivalry stemming from the the 90's.

- 2011 ECF series.

- They view Bron as a possible threat to dethrone MJ.

- Bron and his teams have consistently destroyed the Bulls. Every single time.

- They don't respect Miami teaming up like cowards after seeing their own team do it the "right way". They might not respect Miami in terms of competitive spirit.

idk.

aj1987
10-23-2013, 07:06 PM

Are you serious? Most Bulls fans (there are no Bulls fans, just Jordan stans) can't keep Lebron, and the Heat name out of their mouth.

They consistently, insecurely post about him 24/7. No one in the Heat fan base calls Rose overrated. No one hates on his actual worth as a player. We make fun of his lack of character, which is obviously deserved (mental midget). And we of course respect the challenge Chicago Bulls brings to the table if our team wants to win a championship.

In comparison? The Bulls fans ... wait, I mean Jordan stans, which they ALL are, consistently act like the Heat represent no challenge and that Lebron is absurdly overrated. Why? Insecurity.

derb2k2
10-23-2013, 07:14 PM

oh the irony.

Like I stated earlier, I don't put much stock in the Bulls. Yes, they are a very nice defensive team and yes they have Rose back. None of that is going to matter come playoffs in my opinion. If anything, I'll start worrying next year.

Hoopz2332
10-26-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lebron-james-trade.jpg

RagaZ
10-26-2013, 05:52 PM
^^

The funny thing is that Silkk would have been a Bulls fan if that had happened :lol

poido123
10-26-2013, 08:02 PM
I was shocked that this wasn't the first answer. It was a pretty bitter rivalry. Now that the teams are both championship contenders and when healthy can meet each year in the playoffs its relaunched.

Some Chicago fans would hate LeBron for being in the GOAT discussion anyway, but going to Miami or New York (and winning) would be a sure fire way to draw the ire of Bulls fans.

Thankyou :applause:

Bulls represent a hardworking, toiling team with little to no egos. Heat are a bunch of talented primadonnas, egotistical, insecure and downright bad sports, which their fans reflect this.

I never hated Lebron and still don't. None of the Bulls fans care that he didn't choose us(I'm glad he didn't with the bullshit he comes with), but we like guys who stick with a team and play through adversity. Lebron doesn't do that, he chooses to team up with his mates and takes the easier way. Is he allowed to do it? Of course. Doesn't mean the guy escapes criticism and backlash. Like Samurai said, we question his CHARACTER. No good Bulls fan likes a coward or a flopping p*ssy.

I doubt the real Miami fans are like the ones on ISH. There is now way that they can act like little Justin Bieber children on here and get away with it in public. If they ran their mouth off like this in Chicago, I doubt it would end well. :confusedshrug:

poido123
10-26-2013, 08:07 PM
^^

The funny thing is that Silkk would have been a Bulls fan if that had happened :lol

Silk care to answer this?

:lol

CanYouDigIt
10-26-2013, 08:09 PM

Bulls fans still salty about 2010 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Prime example of a bitch. :roll:

poido123
10-26-2013, 08:18 PM
^ ^

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/571915/justin-bieber-s-hair-flip-o.gif

Trollsmasher
10-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Thankyou :applause:

Bulls represent a hardworking, toiling team with little to no egos. Heat are a bunch of talented primadonnas, egotistical, insecure and downright bad sports, which their fans reflect this.

I never hated Lebron and still don't. None of the Bulls fans care that he didn't choose us(I'm glad he didn't with the bullshit he comes with), but we like guys who stick with a team and play through adversity. Lebron doesn't do that, he chooses to team up with his mates and takes the easier way. Is he allowed to do it? Of course. Doesn't mean the guy escapes criticism and backlash. Like Samurai said, we question his CHARACTER. No good Bulls fan likes a coward or a flopping p*ssy.

I doubt the real Miami fans are like the ones on ISH. There is now way that they can act like little Justin Bieber children on here and get away with it in public. If they ran their mouth off like this in Chicago, I doubt it would end well. :confusedshrug:
I always have a good laugh when a Bulls fan talks about morals and character:lol

thank you

Can somebody imagine some Bulls fans calling LeBron "a coward and a primadona" if this happened?:lol

poido123
10-26-2013, 08:28 PM
^ ^

Trollsmasher
10-26-2013, 08:30 PM
^ ^

That's little over the age group of your liking isn't it?:coleman:

poido123
10-26-2013, 08:37 PM

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/17-chris-bosh-high-five-fail-gif.gif

CanYouDigIt
10-26-2013, 08:56 PM
OP has tons of Beiber gifs, he enjoys posting them all over ISH.

I really think the ****** is a pedo.

leMVP
10-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Lebron dumped them for The Miami Heat, he basically cost them 2-3 ships during this duration.

You'll always be mad at woman if she dumped you for a better person.

TheMan
10-27-2013, 03:03 AM
Not a Bulls fan but I think it's because:

- Traditional Bulls/Heat rivalry stemming from the the 90's.

- 2011 ECF series.

- They view Bron as a possible threat to dethrone MJ.

- Bron and his teams have consistently destroyed the Bulls. Every single time.

- They don't respect Miami teaming up like cowards after seeing their own team do it the "right way". They might not respect Miami in terms of competitive spirit.

idk.
rofl:oldlol:

poido123
10-27-2013, 03:31 AM
OP has tons of Beiber gifs, he enjoys posting them all over ISH.

I really think the ****** is a pedo.

http://nyobetabeat.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/markey_mark_wtf.gif

I'm not the OP dude.

j3lademaster
10-27-2013, 06:42 AM
^^

The funny thing is that Silkk would have been a Bulls fan if that had happened :lolSilk and Pauk who openly admit to being LBJ stans >>>>>> the LBJ stans posing as "Heat fans since 80's" etc. Honestly you can't even call them LBJ fans. Watch what happens when Lebron loses a step and becomes a glorified role player and Wiggins is the clear cut best in the world on the best team.

Hoopz2332
10-30-2013, 08:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/twIXeGv.jpg

r15mohd
10-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Silk and Pauk who openly admit to being LBJ stans >>>>>> the LBJ stans posing as "Heat fans since 80's" etc. Honestly you can't even call them LBJ fans. Watch what happens when Lebron loses a step and becomes a glorified role player and Wiggins is the clear cut best in the world on the best team.

watching more "dreamworks" movies arent you :lol

Lebron has lost a step...he's not as athletic as he was in CLE in 2009, would you agree? yet still, he's the best player in the world. he's adding to his game with every step he loses (i.e. post-game & 3pt shot) over the past couple years

rodman91
10-30-2013, 09:58 AM
http://cdn1.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/LebronsMom.jpg

aj1987
10-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Classless (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_OzwDlEFs) Bulls fans. ^^

NumberSix
10-30-2013, 01:37 PM
^ ^

Posting shit like this doesn't help your reputation as a pedo.

Go Getter
10-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Because they kick our ass every year in the playoffs what kind of retarded question is that:facepalm

*Add that to the fact that they have the MOST bandwagon fans in the league and you have your answer.

rodman91
10-30-2013, 06:30 PM
What kind of fan wouldn't have fury towards to the best player on biggest rival?

I bet OP is a Drake fan.

Tarik One
02-20-2014, 10:13 PM
I'm at the gym today and people were actually celebrating Evan Turner being traded to the Pacers.

DMV2
02-20-2014, 10:59 PM
I think it's more towards LeBron than Miami. It dates back to the Cleveland days.

That Midwest rivalry (CHI, CLE, DET), I guess. Add Pittsburgh and Green Bay to the mix for football.

We got that here in the Northeast too; NY, Boston, Philly.