PDA

View Full Version : Nemanja Nedovic

el gringos
06-05-2013, 05:13 AM
Why isn't the European D Rose not a lottery/top 20 pick?

6-4 w tremendous athleticism- can any euro fans tell more about this prospect

iamgine
06-05-2013, 05:27 AM
9. Nemanja Nedovic (1991, PG, 6

andremiller07
06-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Ain't been a decent Serbian player in the NBA since Peja (Pekovic is technically from Montonegro), will be interested to see how this guy progesses and why there ain't been more guys from that region coming to the NBA.

pauk
06-05-2013, 06:09 AM
*Versatile guard at 6'4" (PG/SG)
*He is ridicilously athletic.... quick, explosive with amazing vertical
*Is absolutely deadly in the open court.
*Extremly good attacking the rim with his unstoppable first step & decent handles (his go to is the crossover & hesitation), screen wont be needed, but his finishing ability has to improve.
*Has great jumpshot technique but no great/pure shooter or something, his efficiency/accuracy is average, sometimes good/bad... inconsistent is the correct word, he must improve there.
*Is ok facilitator/passer but his decision making must improve, its kindof a weakness.
*Ability wise has potential to be a fantastic defender, but his effort is kindof not there most of the time...

Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis is a good comparison i guess..... not as good as any of them obviously, but he is that type of athlete at similar size and has that type of gamestyle and probably has potential to be as good as at least one of those guys mentioned in the NBA if his will/work ethic is there and if given the chance aswell...

At this point in the NBA he would be best suitable as a backup SG... and grow from there (his IQ right now is not good enough to be an acceptable PG in the NBA imo)

Sakkreth
06-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Has potential, but don't think he's going to be a starter on decent team ever, lacks iq and is too inconsistent.

HarryCallahan
06-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Dellavadova>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nedovic

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 01:04 PM
He is a Goran Dragic type of player. Very athletic and very retarded. A "point guard" with zero actual point guard skills.

So....a bad point guard that NBA will drool over and love. He's the exact kind of "point guard" the NBA wants - no point guard skills, ball hog, athletic, retarded level IQ.

He is like an anti Kostas Sloukas.........who was not even drafted. Pretty much says it all right there. He's exactly what NBA teams are looking for in a European guard.......athleticism and no real skills or brains.

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 01:29 PM
9. Nemanja Nedovic (1991, PG, 6’4”, Serbia, Lietuvos Rytas)

Nedovic has amazing athletic abilities, probably the best in Europe at his position, combined with a solid physical structure for the role. This year he played constantly in Euroleague with Lietuvos Rytas averaging 10 points and 2 assists in 23 minutes on the court, after some solid performances at the 2012 adidas Eurocamp. In the open court he is tremendously effective with the ability to finish above the rim in basically every transition. In the half court game he has the ability to beat his defender off the dribble with a quick first step and crossovers, getting to the rim often and drawing contacts. Even if his shots lacks consistency, he has a good mechanics and technical basis in this fundamental, showing good progress since last season (from 27% to 34%), but there’s still a lot of work to do with his jump shot. He still needs to develop his playmaking skills, where he shows some glimpses in P&R situations but he has to add more consistency, he’s [B]not a point guard but rather a combo at the moment. Nedovic could be an intriguing pick at the end of the second round, where a team could invest in him developing over the next few years.

False. He's not the most athletic point guard in Europe. These guys are all either more athletic, or just as athletic.

Bo McCalebb
Bobby Brown
Vassilis Spanoulis
Walter Hodge
Jordan Farmar
Jamon Gordon
Sergio Llull
Thomas Heurtel
Mantas Kalnietis
Victor Sada
Ricky Hickman
Michael Taylor
Pau Ribas
Tomas Satoransky
Dimitrios Katsivelis
Dimitriy Khvostov
Sergey Bykov
Jeremy Pargo

He's not more athletic than any of those point guards that are playing in Europe.

iamgine
06-05-2013, 01:45 PM
False. He's not the most athletic point guard in Europe. These guys are all either more athletic, or just as athletic.

Bo McCalebb
Bobby Brown
Vassilis Spanoulis
Walter Hodge
Jordan Farmar
Jamon Gordon
Sergio Llull
Thomas Heurtel
Mantas Kalnietis
Victor Sada
Ricky Hickman
Michael Taylor
Pau Ribas
Tomas Satoransky
Dimitrios Katsivelis
Dimitriy Khvostov
Sergey Bykov
Jeremy Pargo

He's not more athletic than any of those point guards that are playing in Europe.
Well one opinion vs another

CeltsGarlic
06-05-2013, 01:48 PM

Bo McCalebb
Bobby Brown
Vassilis Spanoulis
Walter Hodge
Jordan Farmar
Jamon Gordon
Sergio Llull
Thomas Heurtel
Mantas Kalnietis
Victor Sada
Ricky Hickman
Michael Taylor
Pau Ribas
Tomas Satoransky
Dimitrios Katsivelis
Dimitriy Khvostov
Sergey Bykov
Jeremy Pargo

Often people say the guy is athletic just because he jumps high. And thats the truth with Nedovic. Hes one of the best hoppers at his position.

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Well one opinion vs another

What you posted was opinion. What I posted was fact.

Fiba basketball
06-05-2013, 04:58 PM
His defense is horrible , not good at organising the offense , inconsistant shooter but is athletic ( has higher vertical than Rose ) .

el gringos
06-05-2013, 05:15 PM
What do you consider when determining the better athlete? I think there must be a difference in definition for you to be able to justify your list as better athletes

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 05:45 PM
What do you consider when determining the better athlete? I think there must be a difference in definition for you to be able to justify your list as better athletes

Athletic ability genius.

And I did not say they were all better athletes. I said some were better and some as good. I just said he isn't the most athletic point guard in Europe, like was being claimed here.

He's definitely athletic, but nothing all that particularly special by top European basketball standards for his position.

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 05:46 PM
His defense is horrible , not good at organising the offense , inconsistant shooter but is athletic ( has higher vertical than Rose ) .

Do you have any updates on Teodosic's injury status? Do you know if he will play this summer or not? If not, do you think Ivkovic will make Nedovic the main point guard?

Purch
06-05-2013, 06:48 PM
His weaknesses worry me far more than his strengths intrigue me. In a leauge filled with extremly athletic guards, having a point guard come from overseas who lacks playmaking skills and defensive abilty isn't that great.

el gringos
06-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Athletic ability genius.

And I did not say they were all better athletes. I said some were better and some as good. I just said he isn't the most athletic point guard in Europe, like was being claimed here.

He's definitely athletic, but nothing all that particularly special by top European basketball standards for his position.
I was hoping you had an explanation for your ridiculous statement but instead you just get defensive?

There is no logical way you could put farmar or v-span on the same level or higher for athleticism with nedovic. I don't know the rest of your list, but from what you think of those 3 guys then its hard to take any of what you say- and you call it fact

I wrote the post for opinions from those who might know- I thought maybe you'd fit in that group

Purch
06-05-2013, 06:51 PM
And just in case you were planning to respond to me Euroleauge, you're on my ignore list so don't bother:oldlol:

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 07:01 PM
I was hoping you had an explanation for your ridiculous statement but instead you just get defensive?

There is no logical way you could put farmar or v-span on the same level or higher for athleticism with nedovic. I don't know the rest of your list, but from what you think of those 3 guys then its hard to take any of what you say- and you call it fact

I wrote the post for opinions from those who might know- I thought maybe you'd fit in that group

You are a ****ing MORON. No way in hell is Nedovic more athletic than Farmar and Spanoulis.

**** OFF IDIOT.

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 07:02 PM
His weaknesses worry me far more than his strengths intrigue me. In a leauge filled with extremly athletic guards, having a point guard come from overseas who lacks playmaking skills and defensive abilty isn't that great.

Yeah, because Goran Dragic sure is terrible in the NBA..................

He's the same type of point guard as Dragic.

Athletic, stupid, no defense, not a real point guard in truth, because of lack of real point guard skills.

Dragic has had no trouble in the NBA.

el gringos
06-05-2013, 07:22 PM
You are a ****ing MORON. No way in hell is Nedovic more athletic than Farmar and Spanoulis.

**** OFF IDIOT.
Faster, quicker, better jumper= more athletic

The only thing that could be moronic is me trying to hear you out- I knew most see you as a clown that doesn't understand anything about the nba, but now I can see how far out in your own world you are

You go back and forth about dragic in the same post (has no problems in the nba yet is too dumb and not a real pg). Thank you for ruining a thread with your stupidity.

duskovujosevic
06-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Do you have any updates on Teodosic's injury status? Do you know if he will play this summer or not? If not, do you think Ivkovic will make Nedovic the main point guard?

Nedovic wont be main point guard in serbia's team under any circumstance. It doesnt depend on weather Teo will miss championship or not.

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Faster, quicker, better jumper= more athletic

The only thing that could be moronic is me trying to hear you out- I knew most see you as a clown that doesn't understand anything about the nba, but now I can see how far out in your own world you are

You go back and forth about dragic in the same post (has no problems in the nba yet is too dumb and not a real pg). Thank you for ruining a thread with your stupidity.

That's funny dumb ass. He's not faster or quicker than Spanoulis or Farmar. He's not even as fast or as quick as Spanoulis or Farmar. He jumps higher than Spanoulis, but not by all that much (probably no more than 5-7 inches at most), and probably Farmar is within 2-3 inches of him jumping wise.

And Spanoulis is miles and miles ahead of him in lateral quickness, agility, dexterity, eye hand coordination, strength, and body control.

You are a god damn retard.

And Dragic does fine in the NBA, despite being a retarded point guard. What the hell are you even talking about?

Do you actually think Dragic is anything other than a low IQ all athletic guard? If so, you are yet another freaking a$$ clown troll. Dragic is a European point guard that is athletic and that has an extremely low basketball IQ. The point is that he is doing fine in the NBA.

Point being, someone said such point guards won't make it in the NBA. That's obviously not true, as Dragic is just that exact kind of point guard.

Rooster
06-05-2013, 09:03 PM
That's funny dumb ass. He's not faster or quicker than Spanoulis or Farmar. He's not even as fast or as quick as Spanoulis or Farmar. He jumps higher than Spanoulis, but not by all that much (probably no more than 5-7 inches at most), and probably Farmar is within 2-3 inches of him jumping wise.

And Spanoulis is miles and miles ahead of him in lateral quickness, agility, dexterity, eye hand coordination, strength, and body control.

You are a god damn retard.

And Dragic does fine in the NBA, despite being a retarded point guard. What the hell are you even talking about?

Do you actually think Dragic is anything other than a low IQ all athletic guard? If so, you are yet another freaking a$$ clown troll. Dragic is a European point guard that is athletic and that has an extremely low basketball IQ. The point is that he is doing fine in the NBA.

Point being, someone said such point guards won't make it in the NBA. That's obviously not true, as Dragic is just that exact kind of point guard.

You're just jealous.

VSpan can never be good

As Dragic

When they are up against the best :rolleyes:

Spanoulis is strictly a minor league stud:oldlol:

gabepizza
06-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Athletic ability genius.

Yes the European basketball standards for his position where undrafted players like Bobby Brown of 5.1 ppg, 1.8 apg and .384% shooting in the NBA comes over to Euroleague, wins the scoring title, was 4th in assists, 1st in index rating, tied the post 2000 single game scoring record, named Euroleague MVP of the month for January, averaged 18.8 ppg, 5.3 apg, shooting .411%, scored in double figures in 22 games (out of 24), reached the 20-point mark on 10 occasions, and got to 30 points twice, all this on a team that was .500 in the Top 16.

Shows how the worst NBA, scrub PGs can come over to the top league in Europe and just dominate!

iamgine
06-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Umm no both are opinions

Euroleague
06-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Umm no both are opinions

Yeah well strange how not a single European basketball fan in this thread agreed with it.

Euroleague
06-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Yes the European basketball standards for his position where undrafted players like Bobby Brown of 5.1 ppg, 1.8 apg and .384% shooting in the NBA comes over to Euroleague, wins the scoring title, was 4th in assists, 1st in index rating, tied the post 2000 single game scoring record, named Euroleague MVP of the month for January, averaged 18.8 ppg, 5.3 apg, shooting .411%, scored in double figures in 22 games (out of 24), reached the 20-point mark on 10 occasions, and got to 30 points twice, all this on a team that was .500 in the Top 16.

Shows how the worst NBA, scrub PGs can come over to the top league in Europe and just dominate!

Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on a .500 Euroleague team?

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams/showteam?clubcode=SIE&seasoncode=e2012

Montepaschi Siena

Total Record 12 wins, 12 losses

Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on the team that lost the Italian SuperCup?

http://195.56.77.210/game/supercup2012.html

Montepaschi Siena 73

Mapooro Cant

Rooster
06-06-2013, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on a .500 Euroleague team?

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams/showteam?clubcode=SIE&seasoncode=e2012

Montepaschi Siena

Total Record 12 wins, 12 losses

Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on the team that lost the Italian SuperCup?

http://195.56.77.210/game/supercup2012.html

Montepaschi Siena 73

Mapooro Cant

iamgine
06-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Yeah well strange how not a single European basketball fan in this thread agreed with it.
That's cause there's only a single european basketball fan in this thread.

el gringos
06-06-2013, 12:39 AM
That's cause there's only a single european basketball fan in this thread.
I don't think that is true at all- it's just that none of them are dumb enough to agree to a list of 20 guards with equal or better athleticism than Nedovic who clearly has nba level athleticism.

Fiba basketball
06-06-2013, 02:39 AM
It looks like he'll play but even if he doesn't Nedovic wouldn't be our first pg since Markovic is a lot better .

jamal99
06-06-2013, 03:11 AM
It looks like he'll play but even if he doesn't Nedovic wouldn't be our first pg since Markovic is a lot better .
Lol @ Markovic being a lot better than Nedovic. Guy is a non scoring threat, defenders can stand 3 meters off him.

And lol @ Spanoulis being better athlete than Nedovic. Span is better player, don't get me wrong, but they are not on the same level athletically.

As for the thread.
Nedovic would do good on a fast paced team. He must further improve his shooting, decision making and overall PG skills. I'd like him to make it, but right now he just got a huge upside due to athletic ability.
He seems like a really good guy, very coachable, full of respect and his dream is to play in the NBA.

Sakkreth
06-06-2013, 04:00 AM
I don't think that is true at all- it's just that none of them are dumb enough to agree to a list of 20 guards with equal or better athleticism than Nedovic who clearly has nba level athleticism.

About half of that list is true however.

duskovujosevic
06-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Lol @ Markovic being a lot better than Nedovic. Guy is a non scoring threat, defenders can stand 3 meters off him.

it is clear that you havent watched markovic plays during ACB league. He clearly can't have 20 pts per match, but he can get 10 pts 7 as 6 rb plus great defense, any given time. Not to mention his experience over Nedovic.

his role in valencia is similar to serbia's team, back up point guard, who can pressure ball in defence, distribute ball efficiently and score a couple of buckets

Fiba basketball
06-06-2013, 06:29 AM
it is clear that you havent watched markovic plays during ACB league. He clearly can't have 20 pts per match, but he can get 10 pts 7 as 6 rb plus great defense, any given time. Not to mention his experience over Nedovic.

his role in valencia is similar to serbia's team, back up point guard, who can pressure ball in defence, distribute ball efficiently and score a couple of buckets
Markovic is first pg for Valencia .

fandarko
06-06-2013, 06:43 AM
Yeah, because Goran Dragic sure is terrible in the NBA..................

He's the same type of point guard as Dragic.

Athletic, stupid, no defense, not a real point guard in truth, because of lack of real point guard skills.

Dragic has had no trouble in the NBA.

Dragic>>>>>>>>Nedovic.

I have watched both here in Europe. At the stage prior to moving to the NBA, Dragic was much better than Nedovic. Better IQ, better shooter and ball handler. Nedovic will get a real shot at the Serbian national team in September for the European championship, we'll see how it goes. He does have exceptional physical attributes, but skills and IQ wise he's shaky.

jamal99
06-06-2013, 09:11 AM

His averages in ACB are 5/4/3, not really 10/7/6 at any given time... 22% from the 3 also.
I know he plays great defense, but Serbia needs offense from PG position. If Teodosic doesn't play, we're pretty much screwed...

Fiba basketball
06-06-2013, 09:30 AM
His averages in ACB are 5/4/3, not really 10/7/6 at any given time... 22% from the 3 also.
I know he plays great defense, but Serbia needs offense from PG position. If Teodosic doesn't play, we're pretty much screwed...

How many times did you watch him play this season ? He had 8 apg in playoffs ( I know they only played 3 games and lost 2 but he had 11 assist in deciding game so it's not his fault ) , he broke EC record for most assist in one game , he holds EC record in total assists since 2010/2011 .

Nedovic is more athletic than him but Markovic is our most athletic guard after Nedovic and is better at every othere part of the game than him except for shooting but Nedovic is only slightly better at that .

Euroleague
06-06-2013, 06:45 PM

You are a ****ing moron. Every player I listed has "NBA level athleticism". Hell, Ty Lawson could not even beat guys off the dribble in half court in Euroleague.

Euroleague
06-06-2013, 06:51 PM

And lol @ Spanoulis being better athlete than Nedovic. Span is better player, don't get me wrong, but they are not on the same level athletically.

As for the thread.
Nedovic would do good on a fast paced team. He must further improve his shooting, decision making and overall PG skills. I'd like him to make it, but right now he just got a huge upside due to athletic ability.
He seems like a really good guy, very coachable, full of respect and his dream is to play in the NBA.

Nedovic struggles to finish in traffic around the rim at Euroleague level, while Spanoulis does it better than anyone in the league.

Nedovic isn't getting into the lane much in Euroleague either, while Spanoulis almost does it at will...........

What about defense? Nedovic isn't that great at defense as his lateral movement isn't that good. Spanoulis can keep any guard in Europe, even McCalebb in front of him.

And Spanoulis gets higher elevation (by a lot) on his jumper than Nedovic does. On quickness it is not even close..........Spanoulis easily.

Yeah, not sure what Euroleague games you have been watching.

I'm not sure if Nedovic is even more athletic than someone like Stephen Hamann. About the same speed and quickness and hops (almost), but Hamann has better lateral speed.

Newsflash, athletic ability is not solely measured by your vertical leap. Or would you say that Rakocevic is the most athletic player in Europe? Because he had the highest vertical of any player in Europe for many years.

And the only part of his game that was based on athleticism was his lift on his jump shot. That was it.

Saying Nedovic has the highest vertical of any point guard in Europe might be correct....

from what I can find,

Nedovic - 43 inches
Farmar - 42 inches (although some sources claim 44 inches)
Bobby Brown - 41 inches

But that's NOT the same thing as claiming he's "the most athletic point guard in Europe"........freaking hell, to even suggest him more athletic than someone like Jamon Gordon is absurd.

Euroleague
06-06-2013, 06:56 PM

On another point to this..........I see that Ivkovic left Paunic, Keselj, and Tepic off the team. Tepic really disappoints me. This guy has so many tools and skills and he just wastes it.

Euroleague
06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Dragic>>>>>>>>Nedovic.

I have watched both here in Europe. At the stage prior to moving to the NBA, Dragic was much better than Nedovic. Better IQ, better shooter and ball handler. Nedovic will get a real shot at the Serbian national team in September for the European championship, we'll see how it goes. He does have exceptional physical attributes, but skills and IQ wise he's shaky.

I never said anything about Nedovic being as good or better than Dragic. I said he was a similar type of player. Very athletic and not a real point guard. It was argued by someone here that those types of European point guards can't play in the NBA.

That's not true, as Dragic is that exact type of European point guard. On the issue of basketball IQ......Dragic has VERY LOW basketball IQ. Not sure at all that his basketball IQ is any better than Nedovic's.

Dragic's "point guard skills" consist of running around aimlessly and dribbling the hell out of the ball, trying to go 1 on 5, charging wildly into the lane and piling into defenders trying to get ref bail outs, etc.

Dragic is several levels too stupid to be successful in European basketball. He belongs in the NBA. Nedovic is the same type.

duskovujosevic
06-06-2013, 07:17 PM
On another point to this..........I see that Ivkovic left Paunic, Keselj, and Tepic off the team. Tepic really disappoints me. This guy has so many tools and skills and he just wastes it.

Tepic seems like wasted talent from my point of view. His problem is in his head. As you say, he has plenty of tools. Ivkovic gave him more than enough chances in national team to prove. Keselj is injured, coming from awful season. Paunic cant contribute in offense. Such a role players Ivkovic can find in domestic league. Whole list of players he called is controverse. As 9 of them comes from BeoBasket agency and infamous manager Misko Raznatovic.

Serbia's basketball is in decline. The golden era and legendary players from this country is something we wont see very often.

Euroleague
06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Tepic seems like wasted talent from my point of view. His problem is in his head. As you say, he has plenty of tools. Ivkovic gave him more than enough chances in national team to prove. Keselj is injured, coming from awful season. Paunic cant contribute in offense. Such a role players Ivkovic can find in domestic league. Whole list of players he called is controverse. As 9 of them comes from BeoBasket agency and infamous manager Misko Raznatovic.

Serbia's basketball is in decline. The golden era and legendary players from this country is something we wont see very often.

I'm surprised at Keselj though. I know Ivkovic does not like him very much, as he was always trying to get him off Olympiacos, but he is one of those guys that always plays better for his national team than he does for his club teams.

Every year he is a disappointment with his club team, but then he plays well for the national team. And he has had some big games for Serbia just going crazy from 3 point range.

I was surprised he got left off, even with the injury. I mean, Teodosic is also injured and was in the list. You can always use a shooter like Keselj in your team.

Fiba basketball
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM

Well he called players like Dangubic , Andjusic , Bogdanovic ... Who didn't deserve it but only position that is going to change is sg spot and Katic as our 2nd C so we should be better than in 2009 and 2010 .

Only thing I don't like is that Duda didn't call Milosavljevic who is our 2nd best sg and best Partizan player this season . I can understand if he wants Nedovic instead Milosavljevic because he has more potential but calling Bogdanovic and Andjusic ( they both were his backups while he played 30 minutes ) and Dangubic who isn't even good enough to be a start for a average ABA league team . Micic is for me more talented than Nedovic or Bogdanovic so I have nothing against him getting invited .

Fiba basketball
06-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm surprised at Keselj though. I know Ivkovic does not like him very much, as he was always trying to get him off Olympiacos, but he is one of those guys that always plays better for his national team than he does for his club teams.

Every year he is a disappointment with his club team, but then he plays well for the national team. And he has had some big games for Serbia just going crazy from 3 point range.

I was surprised he got left off, even with the injury. I mean, Teodosic is also injured and was in the list. You can always use a shooter like Keselj in your team.

Teodosic will be healthy before Eurobasket , Keselj won't be . I'm more suprised that Tepic didn't get invited but I hope him having a bad season could make him sign with Partizan again .

jamal99
06-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Nedovic tested as the best athlete at EuroCamp in Treviso, even tho he didn't match his 2011 max vert of 41 inches, but his 3/4 court sprint and lane agility are improved.

Euroleague
06-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Nedovic tested as the best athlete at EuroCamp in Treviso, even tho he didn't match his 2011 max vert of 41 inches, but his 3/4 court sprint and lane agility are improved.

Nedovic's vertical coming in at 35 inches at his auto draft year. Spanoulis' was measured at 38 inches in his auto draft year.

Trollsmasher
06-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Spanoulis being athletic:lol

jamal99
06-28-2013, 03:42 PM
So, do you think GSW will stash him in Europe or sign him right away?

CanYouDigIt
06-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Jarrett Jack will be a FA, so I guess if GSW can get him back then he'll be stashed.

If not, he has a good chance of making the roster, maybe a few games in the D-League will help him before coming up.

jamal99
06-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Nice, didn't know Jack is FA this year. Now I hope he leaves :D

Grinder
06-28-2013, 08:22 PM

Supposedly the plan is to bring him over for Summer League and if he shows well, they'll sign him, otherwise they'll send him back to Europe to develop. Hopefully he stays, I think his game suits the Warriors well.

jamal99
06-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Supposedly the plan is to bring him over for Summer League and if he shows well, they'll sign him, otherwise they'll send him back to Europe to develop. Hopefully he stays, I think his game suits the Warriors well.
I agree with this, but GSW has a pretty strong backcourt, he'll have to work hard to get in that rotation.
Our national team gathering is on July 8th and then start preparations/workouts for Eurobasket, so I doubt he'll play in Summer League, bu I just read interview with his agent who says that they're optimistic about him signing for the Warriors this season.

el gringos
06-28-2013, 09:02 PM
I really wanted the Knicks to take him or Archie goodwin. Instead went a safer low ceiling pick w hardaway jr. Time will tell

Euroleague
06-28-2013, 10:33 PM

I think he would want to sign right away. He's never been making any big contracts in Europe.

Dr.J4ever
06-29-2013, 04:18 AM

When reading all these Euro analysis', keep in mind the above FACTS. All analysis' has to be done with the above FACTS as backdrop. We all know the Nazi's analysis is in the insane territory, but the other Euro guys' analysis are alright and fair like FIBA, Sakreth, and Alexd.

madmax
06-29-2013, 05:41 AM
I've watched this fella in most games last season, as he played for my home town club. As an athlete, he is obviously elite even for NBA standards, but his BB IQ and decision making are very questionable at best - he is much more of a combo guard than a PG anyway, so if Suns think he will be able to organize NBA offense, they will be deeply dissapointed. He still may fit in run'n'gun Phoenix brand of basketball, as this is the area where he truly shines. But his shooting is very inconsistent and he turns the ball over quite often too. All in all, he's still very young and pretty raw as a basketball player, so we may have another Brandon Jennings story developing...who knows

jamal99
06-29-2013, 06:43 AM
@madmax
GSW has his draft rights.
You are right with other stuff. Mark Jackson seems like a good coach for young players, so I hope he can develop Nemanja as he is a very coachable guy from what I heard. Dont expect much impact in his 1st year, but hopefully he can get it going after that...

Euroleague
06-29-2013, 06:59 PM
When reading all these Euro analysis', keep in mind the above FACTS. All analysis' has to be done with the above FACTS as backdrop. We all know the Nazi's analysis is in the insane territory, but the other Euro guys' analysis are alright and fair like FIBA, Sakreth, and Alexd.

You are a racist SCUMBAG.

Euroleague
06-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I've watched this fella in most games last season, as he played for my home town club. As an athlete, he is obviously elite even for NBA standards, but his BB IQ and decision making are very questionable at best - he is much more of a combo guard than a PG anyway, so if Suns think he will be able to organize NBA offense, they will be deeply dissapointed. He still may fit in run'n'gun Phoenix brand of basketball, as this is the area where he truly shines. But his shooting is very inconsistent and he turns the ball over quite often too. All in all, he's still very young and pretty raw as a basketball player, so we may have another Brandon Jennings story developing...who knows

He's a Goran Dragic type of player, but less explosive. He would do fine in NBA. No one has to play defense or have an IQ above 80 to play point guard there, hell they don't even have to be able to pass or run an offense to play point guard in NBA.

The best point guards in NBA are Chris Paul and Tony Parker - that says it all right there.

Dr.J4ever
06-29-2013, 10:49 PM
He's a Goran Dragic type of player, but less explosive. He would do fine in NBA. No one has to play defense or have an IQ above 80 to play point guard there, hell they don't even have to be able to pass or run an offense to play point guard in NBA.

The best point guards in NBA are Chris Paul and Tony Parker - that says it all right there.

See, this is why you have no credibility on this board. None. When it seems at times that what you say makes a little sense, you drop a bombshell like these. Nothing you said above is true. In fact, the reality is the EXACT opposite of what you said.

Wow!

Euroleague
06-29-2013, 11:24 PM
See, this is why you have no credibility on this board. None. When it seems at times that what you say makes a little sense, you drop a bombshell like these. Nothing you said above is true. In fact, the reality is the EXACT opposite of what you said.

Wow!

You are a retarded, ignorant, xenophobic, racist. Like I give a damn what you think.