PDA

View Full Version : I never want to hear LeBron stans claim the Heat aren't stacked

TheMan
06-13-2013, 11:48 PM
When the Heat's back were to the wall, Wade and Bosh and even Allen rose up. This is the reason LBJ left Cleveland and hooked up with another elite player and former FMVP in Wade and an All Star PF in Bosh. You Bron stans are a pathetic bunch claiming he has no help and right now Wade should at the very least be in the FMVP race if the Heat do win and he continues to play like this. It's obvious he's been hurt because a healthy Wade is a top 5-7 player.

Heat aren't stacked:rolleyes:

miller-time
06-13-2013, 11:57 PM
They have obvious deficiencies though. It isn't like LeBron is playing with the East All-star team. Wade, Allen, and Bosh so far haven't been very consistent. How can a team be considered stacked if their best players may or may not turn up to the game? Wade had a great game, A great game. So did Danny Green last game. Does that make the Spurs stacked? Players have got to be consistent to be considered reliable, and they have to be reliable to be considered to be an element of a stacked team.

pauk
06-13-2013, 11:57 PM
Have you checked the other 100 games? If Wade/Bosh played like this all the time or even 1/4 of the time they would have swept their way to the championship

Mr Exlax
06-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Have you checked the other 100 games?

This. These folks act like they been playing like this every game all season and all post season.

plowking
06-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Why does this make you upset? Its peoples opinion.

Nash
06-14-2013, 12:01 AM
First time Wade scores over 22 pts in the playoffs.

Look, there is a difference between being stacked on paper and actually being stacked out on the court. If Wade gives Lebron 20ppg+ regularly and Bosh gives him 17 ppg + every game then they will not have difficulties with any team and they would be stacked.

tmacattack33
06-14-2013, 12:02 AM
When the Heat's back were to the wall, Wade and Bosh and even Allen rose up. This is the reason LBJ left Cleveland and hooked up with another elite player and former FMVP in Wade and an All Star PF in Bosh. You Bron stans are a pathetic bunch claiming he has no help and right now Wade should at the very least be in the FMVP race if the Heat do win and he continues to play like this. It's obvious he's been hurt because a healthy Wade is a top 5-7 player.

No sh*t. And it's been obvious during this playoff run that he hasn't been healthy.

dude77
06-14-2013, 12:02 AM
so now the heat are stacked again :lol

bmulls
06-14-2013, 12:03 AM
With tonight's performance Wade brought his playoff average up to 14 ppg.

plowking
Oh yeah. First game for Wade over 20 points, and now you bring up this thread. Where were you before?

DuMa
name the last time all of the big 3 scored over 20pts.

i cant even remember

DaSeba5
06-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Regular season/ first two series:
Most stacked team in history

Pacer series:
LeBron is carrying scrubs
Game 7: Miami is stacked

Finals:
Spurs have a far better team
Game 4: Miami is stacked
If Miami wins the Finals, "LOL it's expected.... most stacked team in history."

chips93
06-14-2013, 12:05 AM

anytime wade has a bad game, people claim its because he is hurt, then he finally has a good game, and people say, 'when hes healthy hes a beast'

so wade is either hurt all the time, or wade just isnt consistently great anymore.

either way he doesnt bring it every night, i mean, ffs this is only his third game of 20 points, or more in this playoffs.

360crazy
I don't care what you call them. Stacked...Piled...It doesn't matter...and I don't care...nor do Heat fan s as long as WE WIN! SO stfu.:banana:

Noob Saibot
For a stacked team, boy has this squad had some rough starts and inconsistencies.

PJR
Heat/LeBron haters are so pathetic. All you bitches can suck a dick. :oldlol:

Ne 1
06-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Regular season/ first two series:
Most stacked team in history

Pacer series:
LeBron is carrying scrubs
Game 7: Miami is stacked

Finals:
Spurs have a far better team
Game 4: Miami is stacked
If Miami wins the Finals, "LOL it's expected.... most stacked team in history."

It goes both ways though with the LeBron stans with an agenda. If the Heat loss "LeBron dosen't have enough help. Miami Cavaliers!"

TheMan
06-14-2013, 12:09 AM
If the Heat win it all, it won't be just because of James. He is their best player but for Bron stans like TonyMontana to claim he's carrying a bunch of deadweight:rolleyes:

Today was essentially do or die, Bron played well but it was Wade and Bosh who closed out the Spurs. When the chips are down and you come through like DWade/Bosh tonight, the yeah, your team is stacked. And by stacked I mean in terms of today's NBA, I still wouldn't put them up there with the 87 Lakers for example.

Jameerthefear
06-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Only thing I hate is when Heat fans don't really understand that Wade and Bosh can be stopped with good defense. When they get hot it's a different story though.

chips93
06-14-2013, 12:11 AM
so just having a second player, capable of carrying the offense for stretches, makes you stacked?

thats the best stretch of basketball wade has had all playoffs.

360crazy
06-14-2013, 12:12 AM
If the Heat win it all, it won't be just because of James. He is their best player but for Bron stans like TonyMontana to claim he's carrying a bunch of deadweight:rolleyes:

Today was essentially do or die, Bron played well but it was Wade and Bosh who closed out the Spurs. When the chips are down and you come through like DWade/Bosh tonight, the yeah, your team is stacked. And by stacked I mean in terms of today's NBA, I still wouldn't put them up there with the 87 Lakers for example.

We don't want it to be because of James. We just wanna win and we don't care how. WE WANT THE RING! NOT INDIVIDUAL GLORY.

DaSeba5
06-14-2013, 12:13 AM
It goes both ways though with the LeBron stans with an agenda. If the Heat loss "LeBron dosen't have enough help. Miami Cavaliers!"

I agree. I got mad at a lot of "Heat" fans for wanting to trade away Wade among other things.

NumberSix
06-14-2013, 12:14 AM

Really? Noooooo. You don't say. :roll:

greymatter
06-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Too bad this isn't 2 months ago amidst the 27 game streak. If it were, then the OP wouldn't sound like a total retard.

Up until this game, Wade/Bosh had been nonexistent for all but 1 or 2 games these entire playoffs.

ILLsmak
06-14-2013, 12:17 AM
They have obvious deficiencies though. It isn't like LeBron is playing with the East All-star team. Wade, Allen, and Bosh so far haven't been very consistent. How can a team be considered stacked if their best players may or may not turn up to the game? Wade had a great game, A great game. So did Danny Green last game. Does that make the Spurs stacked? Players have got to be consistent to be considered reliable, and they have to be reliable to be considered to be an element of a stacked team.

Only 3/5s of it.

-Smak

LikeABosh
06-14-2013, 12:18 AM
As a Heat fan I am ecstatic of Wade's performance. He was great and the difference in the game, but this doesn't change the fact that Lebron carried a hobbled Wade, who played like a glorified role player more often than not, through the entire playoffs.

PickernRoller
06-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Lebron fans blowing their minds right now .....glorious to watch. 10 year old kids....

TheMan
06-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Some of you are pretty thick and the common denominator seems to be Bron stans, not Heat fans. Big difference. Bron stans were Cavs "fans" not too long ago. But I digress, what I am pushing against is the notion that LBJ gets absolutely NO help and he's out there doing it all by himself. That's BS. Again, I'm not saying that the Heat are the mist stacked team ever because that's retarded, their FC is small and soft but for today's era, they do qualify as stacked, meaning they have quality players at various positions. I don't see how non Bron stans who don't have an agenda would have a problem with that statement.

LBJ stans (again not all Heat fans are Bron stans) try to push the idea James is out there with a bunch of scrubs and he's miraculously beating better teams by himself:facepalm

deja vu
06-14-2013, 12:34 AM
Wade and Bosh can go from BUMS to SUPERSTARS when the Heat win. Amazing! :lol

Koresh
06-14-2013, 12:47 AM
What the blue hell do you girls want? Make up your freaking minds!

Heat win = team is stacked
Heat lose = the Big 3 especially LeBron choked on a dick

Give credit where credit is due. Stop hating just to hate. Bunch of damn 12 year olds on here jacking off to LeBron James. You can't wait to c**.....on this forum and talk your flaming hot garbage. Always an agenda. Always hatred.

This dude can win 4 rings, 6 MVPs, 4 FMVPs, 1 DPOY, another scoring title and all of you would still say the same stuff. Tired of you trolls on this site. Go listen to Justin Bieber and watch Glee, stupid herbs.

Kovach
06-14-2013, 02:46 AM
So if players play well and consistent the team is stacked but if they don't it isn't? Yeah, makes sense...Guess the 2004 Olympic team wasn't really stacked compared to the rest of the competition...

Kingwillball
06-14-2013, 02:48 AM
When they Play well they are the best team Bottom line..Meaning Big 3 Plus role players.. Problem is that has not happened near as much as it should in Playoffs.

DMAVS41
06-14-2013, 02:52 AM
I'll never understand this debate.

The Heat are clearly stacked relative to their competition. Hell...this playoffs actually proves it more than any other time. They've played like shit overall often in the playoffs...and they are 2 games away from winning it all. Wade and Bosh have played the worst ball of their careers....Battier has lost his job...etc.

The Heat might win the title while playing just below average.

This finals is very interesting and fun to watch...but these teams are just not very good right now. Parker has been pretty bad now in the finals...and might be pretty hobbled. Duncan is old. Manu looks done. Lebron was doing his weird thing again...Wade sucked until tonight...Bosh has actually played okay...

When a team can play subpar and still win the title...they are clearly stacked relative to their competition.

I don't get the argument...

jrong
06-14-2013, 03:20 AM
Have you checked the other 100 games? If Wade/Bosh played like this all the time or even 1/4 of the time they would have swept their way to the championship

Are you really trying to claim that Wade wasn't great for the majority of the regular season? Because 21/5/5/52% as a second option is ****ing fantastic. And it has everything to do with the efficiency.

TheMan
06-14-2013, 03:22 AM

The Heat are clearly stacked relative to their competition. Hell...this playoffs actually proves it more than any other time. They've played like shit overall often in the playoffs...and they are 2 games away from winning it all. Wade and Bosh have played the worst ball of their careers....Battier has lost his job...etc.

The Heat might win the title while playing just below average.

This finals is very interesting and fun to watch...but these teams are just not very good right now. Parker has been pretty bad now in the finals...and might be pretty hobbled. Duncan is old. Manu looks done. Lebron was doing his weird thing again...Wade sucked until tonight...Bosh has actually played okay...

When a team can play subpar and still win the title...they are clearly stacked relative to their competition.

Finally, someone who get's it:applause:

Graviton
06-14-2013, 03:48 AM
The secutiry that Miami enjoys can not be felt by any other team, no one else has 3 all-stars that can go off in any game on top of playing good defense. That's what makes them stacked, when all 3 play well they steamroll any team, but it only takes 1-2 of them to just be ok and they still beat any team. How is that not stacked?

If Westbrook/Durant have bad games, chances are they lose because the contribution they get from Perkins/Thabo/Ibaka and their dead bench is almost worthless.

If Parker/Duncan have a bad game, they lose unless some role players score 50 points. :oldlol:

Miami is the only team that can have 2-3 of their top players suck but somehow through their defense and 3 point shooting they are still in the game. Now think what happens when Big 3 step up on top of Ray Allen, Miller, Chalmers and Haslem. There is no team in the league that can even match them no matter how well they themselves play.

Even against teams with big men, they may lose some games but in the end they nut up and shit on them because they are still better. They have superstars. No matter what bigs they face, unless it's Prime Shaq or Hakeem, no one can consistently beat their trio plus the role players. Miami may have some weaknesses, but so do other teams, difference is their strengths are so overwhelming that their weaknesses become irrelevant against squads that are not as good overall.

I swear it feels like they play like shit on purpose, just so they can come back motivated and stomp on them and remind their opponent that they are better. Like giving a dying man false hope before killing him off.

sixer6ad
06-14-2013, 06:08 AM
FYI - LeBron lovers hate this, but this has been happening since his days at Perkins Park. LBJ makes sure the best players are on his team, and then he soars. It's how HS went. It's NOT how it went in Cleveland (and he never won a title), and it's happened in Miami (on his verge of #2).

He's that Superstar (and he is so damn good) who is more comfortable when other All-Stars are around him.

It is what it is - not good not bad.

IGOTGAME
06-14-2013, 07:50 AM
For a stacked team, boy has this squad had some rough starts and inconsistencies.
If that is sarcasm then its horrible logic.

Rake2204
06-14-2013, 08:12 AM

The Heat are clearly stacked relative to their competition. Hell...this playoffs actually proves it more than any other time. They've played like shit overall often in the playoffs...and they are 2 games away from winning it all. Wade and Bosh have played the worst ball of their careers....Battier has lost his job...etc.Yeah, I have to agree with you here. I don't know what it means or what point it makes, but as someone who was not a fan of the way with which the Heat came together, it certainly seems they're very capable of doing what I feared they'd be able to do: that is, absolutely dominate when the three superstars are playing like three superstars, or count on just having one or two of those stars excelling and having one of their hand picked outstanding role players step in and put in work (i.e. two of the best three point shooters of all time or one of the best defenders in the game) and still plow their way to a championship.

For Heat fans, I'm sure it's great to watch. I'm sure even many non-Heat fans enjoy it. For me though, when things get going for them, it feels like, "Oh, the team made up of a group of great players who all decided to stack their own team in hopes of winning as easily as possible, is now winning as easily as possible? Crazy." It's not as fun for me. For some reason, I get more out of "Wow, look how well this team was put together and look how they're now all making it happen! Good for them!" as opposed to, "Oh, a bunch of stars tried to take as many stars as possible and put themselves on the same team so they could win easily and scoff at all their minions below? ....Neat."

And I think it's a good point - the fact this team is an NBA Finalist even without two of their three stars playing to their full potential, likely speaks to how stacked things really are.

305Baller
06-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Your mom is stacked.

AintNoSunshine
06-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Your avy is very fitting

ShaqAttack3234
06-14-2013, 08:27 AM
So did Danny Green last game. Does that make the Spurs stacked?

Actually, the Spurs are an excellent example of a stacked team. As overused, and incorrectly used as that term is on this site, just look at their depth. 6 players averaged double figures during the regular season(nearly 7 since Neal was at 9.5), they were 4th in 3P% at 37.6% and they have a very good bench(8th in bench scoring) all with the great duo of Duncan/Parker.

Indian guy
06-14-2013, 08:57 AM
I've always said Miami is a stacked team with a healthy Wade, who's top 10 in the NBA with a good knee. They would've challenged all-time status as a team had he been healthy in these playoffs. Fact is though, he hasn't been healthy and has played like a scrub all postseason. I mean, 14 freaking ppg from your 2nd best player? It's a testament to LeBron's incredible offensive dominance and their stellar D that they're in the Finals. They were stacked in the regular season, sure, but pretty close to a 1-man team in these playoffs.

oh the horror
06-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Actually, the Spurs are an excellent example of a stacked team. As overused, and incorrectly used as that term is on this site, just look at their depth. 6 players averaged double figures during the regular season(nearly 7 since Neal was at 9.5), they were 4th in 3P% at 37.6% and they have a very good bench(8th in bench scoring) all with the great duo of Duncan/Parker.

no dude. just stop.

Indian guy
06-14-2013, 09:08 AM
When a team can play subpar and still win the title...they are clearly stacked relative to their competition

This dumbass just doesn't know when to quit :facepalm. Miami is currently the #1 ranked offensive team of these playoffs. Defensively, out of teams who played more than 1 round, they rank 2nd. 1st on O and 2nd on D. In what world is that "subpar"? Yes, Wade and Bosh have been beyond mediocre in these playoffs, but LeBron's dominance(especially his non-boxscore impact on his team's offense), a terrific defense and great big-game play has more than made up for it.

Instead of not being a bitch for once and owning up to the fact that you've been dead wrong about the Heat being "stacked, you're switching goalposts now - the whole "yeah, LeBron's star sidekicks have been mediocre, but relative to competition, their mediocrity doesn't matter!!!" :rolleyes:. Except Miami has needed to be GREAT on both ends of the floor in these playoffs to keep winning. Every series outside the 1st round has been a war, and it has required them to be at least top 2 on both ends of the floor to keep advancing. They have played great ball to be where they are right now, despite getting little from their #2 and #3 player. LeBron's ridiculous dominance takes much of the credit for their #1 ranked offense, and their pride/scheme takes the credit for their stellar D.

FKAri
06-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Both teams are stacked. Look how bad the Spurs' big 3 have been playing and it hasn't made a bit of difference. Every great team in this league is stacked.

Sumter15
06-14-2013, 09:37 AM
The Heat are stacked. True, to get to the finals more often than not means you're stacked. The Spurs are pretty stacked to; maybe not as much as the Heat, but they have several good players who buy into a system of one of the GOAT coaches. Wade and Bosh both had fantastic games, but as these playoffs have shown, even one of them going off like tonight is a huge ask. Sure the names Wade and Bosh can affect defensive schemes, but how much help has that really been? Like you said, scoring is a huge part of winning, but Bosh and Wade (and even Lebron at times, definitely in this finals series) haven't been doing it consistently at all. Is it really that outrageous to say that Miami hasn't quite played like the stacked team that everyone says they are after they win?

ShaqAttack3234
06-14-2013, 09:48 AM
no dude. just stop.

:confusedshrug: The Spurs are very deep?

retaxis
06-14-2013, 10:01 AM
wtf is 'stacked' anyway. Good teams win end of story. Every championship team is a good team. kids these days smh.

nightprowler10
06-14-2013, 10:03 AM
The Heat are stacked, but they're just not stacked properly. As Shaqattack said, Spurs are probably a better example of a stacked team.

Goldrush25
06-14-2013, 10:12 AM
LOL nothing ever changes on here. Heat lose, they're just done for and a huge failure as a team. They win. stacked this and stacked that. Same boring narrative. Come up with some new material.

DMAVS41
06-14-2013, 10:20 AM
This dumbass just doesn't know when to quit :facepalm. Miami is currently the #1 ranked offensive team of these playoffs. Defensively, out of teams who played more than 1 round, they rank 2nd. 1st on O and 2nd on D. In what world is that "subpar"? Yes, Wade and Bosh have been beyond mediocre in these playoffs, but LeBron's dominance(especially his non-boxscore impact on his team's offense), a terrific defense and great big-game play has more than made up for it.

Instead of not being a bitch for once and owning up to the fact that you've been dead wrong about the Heat being "stacked, you're switching goalposts now - the whole "yeah, LeBron's star sidekicks have been mediocre, but relative to competition, their mediocrity doesn't matter!!!" :rolleyes:. Except Miami has needed to be GREAT on both ends of the floor in these playoffs to keep winning. Every series outside the 1st round has been a war, and it has required them to be at least top 2 on both ends of the floor to keep advancing. They have played great ball to be where they are right now, despite getting little from their #2 and #3 player. LeBron's ridiculous dominance takes much of the credit for their #1 ranked offense, and their pride/scheme takes the credit for their stellar D.

I'm not saying that at all you moron.

I think Wade and Bosh matter a lot...well, Wade does. And have repeatedly said Lebron has gotten little help a lot throughout the playoffs.

That doesn't change the fact that they are a stacked team....they just are playing poorly right now. You can't retroactively call a team stacked or not stacked based on the results. That is so dumb. It's about what they are...not how they play.

The 11 Mavs were not stacked at all. Yet retroactively based on your idiotic criteria....they would be far more stacked than the current Heat because they would destroy them even worse in a series right now.

The margin for error for this Heat team is huge given their talent level and the teams they are facing.

And yes...Lebron's greatness, versatility, and dominance at times plays a large role in that. Of course...I've never said otherwise.

HardwoodLegend
06-14-2013, 11:27 AM
The Heat don't have the curves in all the right places though.

They're just a fat b*tch.

Stoppit, son.

ripthekik
06-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Stacked is stacked, I don't care what numbers they produce.
Michael Jordan will average much less stats in team USA but he's still Michael Jordan.

Wade is wade and Bosh is bosh. They were both all-star starters this year. Stacked is stacked.

KOBE143
06-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Most stacked team of all time

Doranku
06-14-2013, 11:45 AM

:roll: I've seen it all now. Mentioning the biggest statpadder in NBA history's "non-boxscore impact", rofllllll

livinglegend
06-14-2013, 11:49 AM
You dont wanna hear?
Heat aren't stacked.

tpols
06-14-2013, 11:53 AM

What a joke post.. Heat get to play bucks, injured rose less bulls, and pacers to get to the finals. It was a joke competition wise even more so than last year. Then they get to play an old Spurs team that went through way tougher competition and are running out of gas in the finals because their core is on average five years older than the heats.

Wade has been pouting and cruising all playoffs long and gets to save himself for important games like the last one instead of having to go hard every game like most superstars. Lebron folds in the finals and becomes a bitch but his teammates step up when it matters because they've been on cruise control the whole time while lebron dominates inferior competition. Bosh was amazing on offense and especially on defense last night.

livinglegend
06-14-2013, 11:56 AM
What a joke post.. Heat get to play bucks, injured rose less bulls, and pacers to get to the finals. It was a joke competition wise even more so than last year. Then they get to play an old Spurs team that went through way tougher competition and are running out of gas in the finals because their core is on average five years older than the heats.

Wade has been pouting and cruising all playoffs long and gets to save himself for important games like the last one instead of having to go hard every game like most superstars. Lebron folds in the finals and becomes a bitch but his teammates step up when it matters. Bosh was amazing on offense and especially on defense last night.

Way tougher competition? Injuried Lakers that they swept. Injuried young GSW Warriors team. Memphis Grizzlies that they swept.
Biased Lebron and Heat hater.

DMV2
06-14-2013, 11:58 AM
The Heat are stacked, but they're just not stacked properly. As Shaqattack said, Spurs are probably a better example of a stacked team.
The Spurs are only stacked at the guards. Frontline is very very thin.

PF and C: It's Duncan and a couple of scrubs. Splitter is normally decent. It's a very very thin big.
SF: Leonard then you got nobody behind him.
SG: Green, Neal, Manu
Point Guard: Parker, Neal, Manu

Manu might be the worse playoff 6th Man this year.

HardwoodLegend
06-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Michael Jordan will average much less stats in team USA but he's still Michael Jordan.

Wade is wade and Bosh is bosh. They were both all-star starters this year. Stacked is stacked.

Either way his ring is truly earned, not given.

The Heat went through some serious ups and downs last postseason, and they're going through them again this postseason.

Even though they have talent, Wade and Bosh haven't been consistently healthy or productive to have made this an easy ride for LeBron. A player still has to go out there and win the games and being good on paper isn't necessarily a guaranteed "given".

tpols
06-14-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm not saying that at all you moron.

I think Wade and Bosh matter a lot...well, Wade does. And have repeatedly said Lebron has gotten little help a lot throughout the playoffs.

That doesn't change the fact that they are a stacked team....they just are playing poorly right now. You can't retroactively call a team stacked or not stacked based on the results. That is so dumb. It's about what they are...not how they play.

The 11 Mavs were not stacked at all. Yet retroactively based on your idiotic criteria....they would be far more stacked than the current Heat because they would destroy them even worse in a series right now.

The margin for error for this Heat team is huge given their talent level and the teams they are facing.

And yes...Lebron's greatness, versatility, and dominance at times plays a large role in that. Of course...I've never said otherwise.
The margin for error is astronomical because wade can save himself and go off for 30 at anytime if he has to.. Bosh can too but more towards 20/10. Then they have role players like Chalmers and Ray Allen that can give you 15+ any given game off great shooting. Not even mentioning mike miller being lights out.

The eastern conference is like a practice run for Lebron to dominate and for them to rest up lol.. And then they can expend energy when it really counts.

FLDFSU
06-14-2013, 11:59 AM
DMAVS is funny. One day he will say that the Heat "are the most stacked team in NBA History relative to competition" and the next day...well in the playoffs, I would pick Memphis and the Spurs to beat the Heat...and I think that the Pacers may have a shot as well.

The guy is walking contradiction....

tpols
06-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Way tougher competition? Injuried Lakers that they swept. Injuried young GSW Warriors team. Memphis Grizzlies that they swept.
Biased Lebron and Heat hater.
Lakers>>bucks not close.
Injured golden state? They still had an amazing playoff run and incredible shooting we're far better than that completely depleted bulls team.
Indy and memphis are closer but memphis was the better team all year long imo.

Overall it's not close.. Heat have a cakewalk to the finals.

K Xerxes
06-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Lakers>>bucks not close.
Injured golden state? They still had an amazing playoff run and incredible shooting we're far better than that completely depleted bulls team.

You are beyond clueless. :roll:

tpols
06-14-2013, 12:08 PM
You are beyond clueless. :roll:
So the Bulls minus their best player rose, with their second best player injured in Noah, led by nate Robinson offensively, were better than the lights out tandem of curry and Klay combined with the emergence of Barnes? Not even mentioning bogut coming back and giving them 11rpg on the inside.. Lol golden state was EASILY a better playoff team than this year's bulls.

Are people really gonna act like the heat had a tough road to the finals? What a joke..

I give Bron credit for his rings like any other superstar.. But he's had it historically easy. They would be going for an easy threepeat if not for his choking in 11 where they were once again massive favorites

livinglegend
06-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Lakers>>bucks not close.

Lakers and Bucks both sucked, so who cares.
You are right about the Warriors and Bulls.
Pacers were tougher for Heat than Grizzlies were for Spurs since the playoffs are all about matchups.

You say Heat had a cakewalk to the finals and they had 4 loses and they Spurs didnt when they only had 2 loses.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-14-2013, 12:15 PM
The Heat are stacked. The Heat DID have a weak path to the finals. The thing is, though, they themselves haven't played anywhere near the level they were at in the regular season. Last night was the first time in MONTHS that I've seen the big 3 ALL play great.

FLDFSU
06-14-2013, 12:18 PM
The Heat are stacked. The Heat DID have a weak path to the finals. The thing is, though, they themselves haven't played anywhere near the level they were at in the regular season. Last night was the first time in MONTHS that I've seen the big 3 ALL play great.

How can a team be stacked when one person so dominates them in every statistical category?

Or maybe I should ask: Who else besides the Heat are staked?

chips93
06-14-2013, 12:19 PM
The margin for error is astronomical because wade can save himself and go off for 30 at anytime if he has to.. Bosh can too but more towards 20/10. Then they have role players like Chalmers and Ray Allen that can give you 15+ any given game off great shooting. Not even mentioning mike miller being lights out.

do you really think so?

the heat have had plenty of big playoff games, where they needed wade and he didnt show up. obviously last night, this wasnt the case, but the indiana series went 7 games, and he only had one 20 point game.

if wade is really capable of just turning it on, or able to show up when it matters, why didnt he show up against indiana?

i think the truth is, that wade is older, and he just isnt consistent anymore. hes not as athletic, and cant get to the rim whenever he wants, and his jumper is still very shaky.

some night he has it, and others he just doesnt, and i think its pretty random when hes on, and when hes off.

LBJ 23
06-14-2013, 12:19 PM

Kobe, Nash, Howard, Gasol......who cares about age, injuries etc...

Kobe is Kobe, Nash is Nash, Howard is Howard and Gasol is Gasol right? Who cares what numbers they produce. That's the most stacked team in history right there.

Great logic rip :applause:

livinglegend
06-14-2013, 12:23 PM

Kobe is Kobe, Nash is Nash, Howard is Howard and Gasol is Gasol right? Who cares what numbers they produce. That's the most stacked team in history right there.

Owned him:applause: :applause:

tpols
06-14-2013, 12:23 PM
I attribute that to them playing down to their competition.. They've done it for a long time. They'll take 6 or 7 to beat Indy and then 5 to beat the Thunder. They'll beat the Bulls in 5 with rose and healthy or without rose and not healthy. They really do look like they are on cruise control in series that are even tight like against Indy.

Hard work and heart can only get you so much.. Eventually that burns out and talent rises to the top and prevails. That's what I've noticed with them in almost every series. They're going to outlast e Spurs too. Way too deep and talented and can get it from anywhere on any given night.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-14-2013, 12:24 PM
How can a team be stacked when one person so dominates them in every statistical category?

Or maybe I should ask: Who else besides the Heat are staked?

Non sequitur. And no, Lebron doesn't "dominate" every statistical category. You fanboi's are completely deluded.

FLDFSU
06-14-2013, 12:27 PM

:applause:

tpols
06-14-2013, 12:32 PM
do you really think so?

the heat have had plenty of big playoff games, where they needed wade and he didnt show up. obviously last night, this wasnt the case, but the indiana series went 7 games, and he only had one 20 point game.

if wade is really capable of just turning it on, or able to show up when it matters, why didnt he show up against indiana?

i think the truth is, that wade is older, and he just isnt consistent anymore. hes not as athletic, and cant get to the rim whenever he wants, and his jumper is still very shaky.

some night he has it, and others he just doesnt, and i think its pretty random when hes on, and when hes off.

Last night was their biggest challenge of the entire season.

Indy got blown out in every crucial game.. , game 5, game 7..they were always behind and I never caught the feeling they'd ever come close to getting over the hump. They were so out matched talent wise even though they worked harder and had more heart. Miami ripped them to shreds in that game 7..you could see the defensive contributions from everyone. Indys big men that were dominating got completely owned and bullied off the block.

Last night was e only real time the heat were in danger of slipping and really losing. Everybody knew they'd beat the Pacers and the Bulls and bucks were a joke. Last night was do or die and Wade went back to 06 form and Bosh owned the paint defensively and dropped what 18/11? They stepped up when they had to.

Now if they suck the rest of the way and Bron leads then the way he did in the pacers series I'd truly be impressed. But thus far Bron has played scared and way way below his standards against their only real competition all year. If he can turn it around well see. But his teammates show up in the most crucial turning point when he was completely in the dumps.. After being taunted as the Miami cavaliers and being given no credit they still have is back right when it counts

DMAVS41
06-14-2013, 12:37 PM
DMAVS is funny. One day he will say that the Heat "are the most stacked team in NBA History relative to competition" and the next day...well in the playoffs, I would pick Memphis and the Spurs to beat the Heat...and I think that the Pacers may have a shot as well.

Are you really this stupid? Please tell me you can't be this stupid.

Ne 1
06-14-2013, 12:38 PM

Wade can put up numbers LeBron does as we seen last night. It's just he sacrifices his numbers because LeBron is so ball dominant does not play well off the ball and is so iso dependent.

Who else besides the Heat are staked?

It's relative to their competition. They played a horrible 38 win team, a mediocre 45 win without their best player+ missing 2 starters, and a 49 win team that has a bottom-5 offense in the league to get to the Finals.

ripthekik
06-14-2013, 12:42 PM

Who said I didn't care about that? Age and injuries definitely play a part.
But Wade, what injury? Look at what he is capable of. He played like a true MVP in game 4. So that just went out the window. Bosh has always been the Bosh, and they are both relatively young.

That Lakers team have true injuries (people actually missing games, not just playing hurt) and age (37,38 year old nash?)

Please. :facepalm
And again all the idiotic lebron stans agreeing with any stupid logic like sheep, without realizing how dumb they are.

If you want to run with that, then why didn't Lebron win with the MDE, Shaq?
:coleman:

LBJ 23
06-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Of course the Heat are stacked. They are just not head and shoulders above their competiton stacked like many posters with certain agenda claim on here. They are top 3 or top 2 team in the league indeed. And all the great players (Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe...) had stacked teams at some point, some for more seasons, some for less seasons. Lebron spent 7 years with Cavs. Why is he not allowed to play on one of the most stacked teams in the league?

Kblaze8855
06-14-2013, 12:46 PM
You can't retroactively call a team stacked or not stacked based on the results. That is so dumb. It's about what they are...not how they play.

So a team with Nash, Dirk, Walker, Jamison, and Finley all of them in their primes(finley at the end of his...he did put up 19/5 but he was 30) is stacked no matter what.....correct?

tpols
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Of course the Heat are stacked. They are just not head and shoulders above their competiton stacked like many posters with certain agenda claim on here. They are top 3 or top 2 team in the league indeed. And all the great players (Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe...) had stacked teams at some point, some for more seasons, some for less seasons. Lebron spent 7 years with Cavs. Why is he not allowed to play on one of the most stacked teams in the league?
Because it's a joke how much more stacked his team is compared to all the other teams in the eastern conference. In the west? Yes there's comparable stacked teams.. In the east he is the best player by a long long shot and he has the most help. It's double ridiculous. He would've made the finals the past few years with those Cavs teams because Boston declined big time and the only other threats were indiana and the Bulls who both had similar defensive minded squads except their superstars were way way worse.

chips93
06-14-2013, 12:50 PM
Last night was their biggest challenge of the entire season.

game 7 against indiana was truly do or die, it was a bigger game.

Indy got blown out in every crucial game.. , game 5, game 7..they were always behind and I never caught the feeling they'd ever come close to getting over the hump. They were so out matched talent wise even though they worked harder and had more heart. Miami ripped them to shreds in that game 7..you could see the defensive contributions from everyone. Indys big men that were dominating got completely owned and bullied off the block.

last night was a blow out too :confusedshrug:

its easy to say, now that the heat got past the pacers, but it went 7 games, and wade never had any great games. at the time, people thought that the pacers could beat them, what 7 game series isnt up in the air?

there were plenty of opportunites for wade to show that he is capable of bringing it 'when it counts' and he didnt.

Last night was e only real time the heat were in danger of slipping and really losing. Everybody knew they'd beat the Pacers and the Bulls and bucks were a joke. Last night was do or die and Wade went back to 06 form and Bosh owned the paint defensively and dropped what 18/11? They stepped up when they had to.

again, its very easy to say this after the fact. true the bucks and bulls series were pretty straight forward, but that pacers series, wade no-showed, and at the time, nobody thought it was an easy series for the heat.

no easy series goes 7 games.

Now if they suck the rest of the way and Bron leads then the way he did in the pacers series I'd truly be impressed. But thus far Bron has played scared and way way below his standards against their only real competition all year. If he can turn it around well see. But his teammates show up in the most crucial turning point when he was completely in the dumps.. After being taunted as the Miami cavaliers and being given no credit they still have is back right when it counts

tbh im not really interested in discussing lebron, more the state of wades game.

Doranku
06-14-2013, 12:53 PM

This is 100% true.

tpols
06-14-2013, 12:59 PM
game 7 against indiana was truly do or die, it was a bigger game.

last night was a blow out too :confusedshrug:

Pacers got blown out the building from the start.. Spurs hung around in this game til a few minutes into the fourth. It was close they just ran out of gas and Wade put the nail in the coffin late. Pacers were never close and got destroyed at every crucial turning point.

Spurs actually captured serious momentum and looked to be in a more favorable position than the Pacers ever were after taking game 3 by 36 and being up in the series with two more back to back home games. I never got the feeling the Pacers would beat Miami in the long haul.. The Spurs had much better odds because they are a much better team.

LBJ 23
06-14-2013, 12:59 PM
But Wade, what injury? Look at what he is capable of. He played like a true MVP in game 4. So that just went out the window. Bosh has always been the Bosh, and they are both relatively young.

That Lakers team have true injuries (people actually missing games, not just playing hurt) and age (37,38 year old nash?)

And again all the idiotic lebron stans agreeing with any stupid logic like sheep, without realizing how dumb they are.

But Wade, what injury? Look at what he is capable of. He played like a true MVP in game 4. So that just went out the window.

So if Howard plays like prime Howard in 1 game out of 16 games, what injury? We can throw that out of the window. Kobe is playing with prime Howard, look at that 1 game, what he is capable of. Forget about the word consistency.

Lol are you stupid or what? You're the one who's running with this logic, I just pointed out how stupid it is.

livinglegend
06-14-2013, 01:02 PM

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

FLDFSU
06-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Wade can put up numbers LeBron does as we seen last night. It's just he sacrifices his numbers because LeBron is so ball dominant does not play well off the ball and is so iso dependent.

So Wade can put up numbers of Lebron. Yet this is the second time in 20 playoff games that he has scored over 20 points.

Explain to me how Lebron leads his most stacked team in rebounds, minutes, and his their best defender? While of course leading them in points and assists.

It's relative to their competition. They played a horrible 38 win team, a mediocre 45 win without their best player+ missing 2 starters, and a 49 win team that has a bottom-5 offense in the league to get to the Finals.

If they are so stacked relative to their competition why does Miami need 7 games to defeat the Pacers and after James, the next 3 best players in that series played for INDY?

ripthekik
06-14-2013, 01:07 PM
So if Howard plays like prime Howard in 1 game out of 16 games, what injury? We can throw that out of the window. Kobe is playing with prime Howard, look at that 1 game, what he is capable of. Forget about the word consistency.

The things is, you guys are blaming the downfall of Wade and Bosh's numbers to themselves and not Lebron. You lebron fans claim they suck, they should be traded, whatever. You ever think that they are still pretty much the same players, and it's lebron's ball dominance that's taking away?

No one ever think of the fact that Lebron really never makes any of his teammate better, all his teammates have digressed, and that there is a reason for this?

FLDFSU
06-14-2013, 01:11 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/team/stats/_/name/mia/cat/avgBlocks/miami-heat

^^^^^^^^^^^ A stacked team does not look like this

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/stats/_/name/dal/year/2011/cat/avgBlocks/dallas-mavericks

^^^^^^^^^^^ This is a stacked team

See the difference. In one line up you don't see the same guy staring back at you.

LBJ 23
06-14-2013, 01:16 PM
The things is, you guys are blaming the downfall of Wade and Bosh's numbers to themselves and not Lebron. You lebron fans claim they suck, they should be traded, whatever. You ever think that they are still pretty much the same players, and it's lebron's ball dominance that's taking away?

No one ever think of the fact that Lebron really never makes any of his teammate better, all his teammates have digressed, and that there is a reason for this?

Of course playing with Lebron their numbers will consequently look worse. That's understandable and no one is blaming them for that. But like DMAVS said many times, it's not Lebron's fault that Wade is missing layups and dunks which he was making almost 100% 2 or 3 years back. It's not Lebron's fault that Wade's midrange jumper from 2005 to 2008 also went to shit. Or that Bosh defends and rebounds like a little girl around the rim(yesterday he was great tough) which is something this team needs the most.

And funny thing is also that you Kobe fans, when comparing Wade to Kobe are the first ones to say how Wade's declining, how he's nothing without his athleticism or that he has no post game, inefficient ugly as shit jumper etc... but when it comes to Lebron you forget all those things about Wade(which I'm not saying are true) and start to overrate the guy. For example I know that Rip still thinks that Lebron is playing with a top 3 player in the league.

PJR
06-14-2013, 01:16 PM
The heights some of these LeBron detractors reach to is truly amazing. :oldlol:

chips93
06-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Pacers got blown out the building from the start.. Spurs hung around in this game til a few minutes into the fourth. It was close they just ran out of gas and Wade put the nail in the coffin late. Pacers were never close and got destroyed at every crucial turning point.

Spurs actually captured serious momentum and looked to be in a more favorable position than the Pacers ever were after taking game 3 by 36 and being up in the series with two more back to back home games. I never got the feeling the Pacers would beat Miami in the long haul.. The Spurs had much better odds because they are a much better team.

but so you really think, that wade consideers all of that, before deciding to 'flip the switch'?

he really process all of those factors, before deciding that a game is big enough, for him to give a full effort?

chosen_wun
06-14-2013, 01:54 PM
On paper they are stacked. Just like the Lakers.

Alan Ogg
06-14-2013, 02:00 PM
"This is the first time D Wade has scored more than 22 points in a game since March 17th" -Tommy Beer

tpols
06-14-2013, 02:00 PM
but so you really think, that wade consideers all of that, before deciding to 'flip the switch'?

he really process all of those factors, before deciding that a game is big enough, for him to give a full effort?
What? I think game 4 was the first time he felt Miami was truly in a position to lose and since Bron was playing scared he steppes it up.

NumberSix
06-14-2013, 02:30 PM
What? I think game 4 was the first time he felt Miami was truly in a position to lose and since Bron was playing scared he steppes it up.
Last night was the only game of the entire playoffs that Wade had 20+ points. He's had multiple games of 0 point halfs. You really think LeBron is somehow holing him back? Smarten up. Wade is OBVIOUSLY injured and clearly got some sort of shot in his knee at halftime. Healthy Wade IS still a top 5 player, but this dude is injured right now.

DMAVS41
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM
So a team with Nash, Dirk, Walker, Jamison, and Finley all of them in their primes(finley at the end of his...he did put up 19/5 but he was 30) is stacked no matter what.....correct?

Stacked with talent? Absolutely. Just happened to be the wrong talent. Although not sure why Jamison is thought of as a good player...but sure.

But stacked with talent is different than being a stacked team. And the margin for error for those Mavs was actually non existent really. While this current Heat team can essentially be slumping and still win the title based on the weak competition and and their talent level/depth.

I want to be clear. And I thought I was earlier. I'm not trying to take credit away from Lebron. But this team is stacked...and until I see them lose more than a game or two with Lebron playing good to great...then I will continue to characterize them as such. Not many players ever find themselves in a situation in which all they have to do is play really well and they win. Certainly the above Mavs team just didn't have that same margin for error.

I think you can have a stacked team and also be honest about the kind of help Lebron has gotten in the playoffs...which has been ranging from terrible to good to great...but overall has been far from special. However, their level of competition has been very low. And I say that even giving the Pacers credit for being better than most. But now this Spurs team is really struggling...Parker might be hurt...Manu has fallen apart. That margin of error is just so high...a lot higher than most championship teams.

And it's not like you talk about a team without their best player. The Heat are stacked in large part because of Lebron...I've repeatedly said this.

But it's now been 3 years...and the only times the Heat have looked truly in danger (Mavs in 11 and first 3 games of this series) is when Lebron plays awful for a player of his caliber. So yea...the Heat are stacked.

chips93
06-14-2013, 04:50 PM

so you think in ever other close game, wade thinks to himself, 'we are gonna win anyway, so im not gonna try hard'?

you think that the only time wade actually ever tries, is if he thinks that the heat are gonna lose?

Kblaze8855
06-14-2013, 05:31 PM
So...stacked doesnt mean talented to you.

But it also isnt how they play?

You say:

It's about what they are...not how they play.

Once you remove how they play...what is left but the talent?

And you dont get why Jamison was considered a good player? Hes 19/8 for his career. There are only 2 players with more points than him not in the HOF or locks to go. And one of the two is a HOF finalist this year.

He went 12 years straight over 18ppg aside from one year as the sixth man of the year doing 15 on 54%. He only played 30 minutes a game one month that season and he did 18/7 on 55% shooting during it.

Hes had back to back 50 point games, 30/11 months, made I think two all star teams, and had his share of decent teams. Didnt win but its not like he just fell apart and was the reason why. He put up 32/10 vs the Cavs one series.

Hes not a likely hall of famer. But hes done far too much to question if hes even good.

tpols
06-14-2013, 06:20 PM
so you think in ever other close game, wade thinks to himself, 'we are gonna win anyway, so im not gonna try hard'?

you think that the only time wade actually ever tries, is if he thinks that the heat are gonna lose?
In all the other close games Bron was putting up 30/8/8 ish stats.. he was in control and even though he did mess up a few times being passive in the clutch for the first few Indy games he was still playing a great overall game.

Wade recognized brons passiveness in games one through three and played like the alpha again..that coupled with the total disrespect of how pop was guarding him fueled his performance.

Watch the Indy series..he had shit body language..last night he was full of emotion.no doubt he took a shot too.

chips93
06-14-2013, 06:56 PM
In all the other close games Bron was putting up 30/8/8 ish stats.. he was in control and even though he did mess up a few times being passive in the clutch for the first few Indy games he was still playing a great overall game.

Wade recognized brons passiveness in games one through three and played like the alpha again..that coupled with the total disrespect of how pop was guarding him fueled his performance.

Watch the Indy series..he had shit body language..last night he was full of emotion.no doubt he took a shot too.

i dont buy it

wade just cant bring it consistently anymore. there have been several big 'do or die' games for the heat, and wade shows up for one of them.

he just doesnt have the ability anymore, its got nothing to do with choice.

tpols
06-14-2013, 07:24 PM
i dont buy it

wade just cant bring it consistently anymore. there have been several big 'do or die' games for the heat, and wade shows up for one of them.

he just doesnt have the ability anymore, its got nothing to do with choice.
You don't buy what? I never said wade can bring it consistently anymore..I'm arguing the opposite. That he is playing sub par but is capable of going HAM in short bursts.. especially when its do or die situation.

Hard to argue against it since we just saw him turn back the clock last night. What was that just luck?and is it a coincidence it happened in the most crucial game of the season?

TonyMontana
06-14-2013, 07:35 PM
lol @ the kids that act like Wade/Bosh play like that every game.

That was the best game either of them has had all year. LeBron has been carrying this team for the entire playoffs. The only way their stacked is if you see consistent performances from Wade/Bosh. And if that was the case Miami would be sweeping the entire playoffs.

Jax
06-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I never want to hear from Heat haters the Heat get all the calls from the refs...

chips93
06-14-2013, 08:05 PM
You don't buy what? I never said wade can bring it consistently anymore..I'm arguing the opposite. That he is playing sub par but is capable of going HAM in short bursts.. especially when its do or die situation.

Hard to argue against it since we just saw him turn back the clock last night. What was that just luck?and is it a coincidence it happened in the most crucial game of the season?

i think wade isnt capable of being consistently great, and some nights he just happens to be feeling it, get a couple jumpers to fall, and gets in a rhythm.

and yes, i think its a coincidence that wades best game came last night.

the heat have had plenty of big games, that if wade were capable of going HAM when he needs to, on demand, then he would have, but he didnt.

NumberSix
06-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Wade + cortisone = GOAT

miller-time
06-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Only 3/5s of it.

-Smak

3/12s

tpols
06-14-2013, 08:37 PM
i think wade isnt capable of being consistently great, and some nights he just happens to be feeling it, get a couple jumpers to fall, and gets in a rhythm.

and yes, i think its a coincidence that wades best game came last night.

the heat have had plenty of big games, that if wade were capable of going HAM when he needs to, on demand, then he would have, but he didnt.
He didn't just start feeling jumpers last night though..he led them in the huddle and gave a pre game speech was all over the floor defensively..finishing in the paint at will..dunking multiple times. He looked amazing..wasnt just like he was doing the same thing and they happened to fall. He was moving way better.

Some are saying its because he got a cortisone shot.. that would totally disprove what you're saying then because that means he CHOSE to get the shot before this game above all the others..you can't take cort shots often they temporarily relieve pain but cause damage if you get too many because you burn out the joint without realizing it because the pains gone. If that's the case he was really geared up for game four..which was obvious watching him play

veilside23
06-14-2013, 08:59 PM
people who thinks that the heat team is lacking help they must be kidding

wade with bunch of scrubs = playoff
bosh with scrubs = playoff

and add lebron ...

even if kids who are lebron lovers play for the heat they would still win

after kobe who else is better than wade even though he is playing like shit wade is still better than most sg's in the L
give me 5 better sg's than wade after kobe.

same thing goes for bosh..

if that is not enough help then damn lebron must not be that great after all ?

admit it lebron wade and bosh all joined forces in their prime the closest team that i can equate that too is shaq young kobe eddie jones...

they could have been doing a 3 peat if the mavs werent able to beat them..

tell me a team that has been 3 straight years in the finals thats not stack

you act like lebron is playing with your sister damn it.

ShaqAttack3234
06-15-2013, 02:31 PM
The Spurs are only stacked at the guards. Frontline is very very thin.

PF and C: It's Duncan and a couple of scrubs. Splitter is normally decent. It's a very very thin big.
SF: Leonard then you got nobody behind him.
SG: Green, Neal, Manu
Point Guard: Parker, Neal, Manu

Manu might be the worse playoff 6th Man this year.

I guess it depends on your definition of stacked, if you mean stacked as far as good players, or stacked as far as good depth with your big men and perimeter players. Duncan and Splitter is a pretty damn good big man duo to me, though you're right, there isn't another decent big man behind them, but they're loaded as far as perimeter players.

These are some teams I'd call stacked from the last 20 years.

1994 Sonics
PG- Payton/Nate McMillan
SG- Kendall Gill/Ricky Pierce
SF- Schrempf/Vincent Askew
PF- Kemp
C- Sam Perkins/Michael Cage

Stacked perimeter and 3 all-star caliber players total, 2 good big men and a serviceable back up.

1998 Lakers
PG- Van Exel/Fisher
SG- Eddie Jones/Kobe
SF- Fox
PF- Horry/Corie Blount
C- Shaq/Elden Campbell

A lot of talent in their top 3 guards, not great at the forwards and a dominant center with a very talented backup. Though they often played a 3 guard lineup, and Horry was a solid role player, so good top 3s for big men and perimeter players.

2000 Blazers
PG- Damon Stoudamire/Greg Anthony
SG- Steve Smith/Bonzi Wells
SF- Pippen/Schrempf
PF- Sheed
C- Sabonis/Brian Grant/Jermaine O'Neal

Pretty much two deep at every position, though Jermaine O'Neal wasn't much of a player yet, they often used Brian Grant as the backup C. Though they did have 3 legitimately good big men.

2002 Kings
PG- Bibby/Bobby Jackson
SG- Doug Christie
SF- Peja/Turkoglu
PF- C-Webb
C- Vlade/Scot Pollard

Very good 3 guard rotation, all-star SF with a very talented backup, superstar 4, solid center and a pretty good backup big man in Pollard who played both the 4 and the 5. But same thing, really only 2 good big men. And Pollard was really just a physical big man and rebounder.

All of these teams had 2 good big men with one of them being a star and a 3rd serviceable big man. In the case of the Blazers and Lakers, they had 3 good big men.

I guess that's the one difference I could see between the Spurs and these teams. But part of that may be due to the league getting smaller. In any case, the Spurs have better big men than Miami who really only has one good big man in Bosh. So if the Spurs aren't stacked because of their big men, then I don't see how Miami is stacked. Miami's talent is essentially a bunch of SGs and SFs with one big man who often plays like a SF.

Stacked with talent? Absolutely. Just happened to be the wrong talent. Although not sure why Jamison is thought of as a good player...but sure.

But stacked with talent is different than being a stacked team. And the margin for error for those Mavs was actually non existent really. While this current Heat team can essentially be slumping and still win the title based on the weak competition and and their talent level/depth.

Stacked has nothing to do with how good of a team you actually are or turn out to be, just how deep and talented you are.

'04 Mavs were arguably stacked, they just weren't particularly well built since they were made up almost entirely of players who lived on the perimeter and didn't defend well and had no traditional big man, which could work better now since more teams play small, but certainly not back then, and probably not now with the lack of defense that team played, and the defensive deficiencies of most of their players.

Bandito
06-15-2013, 02:39 PM
On paper they are stacked. Just like the Lakers.
But compared to the Lakers they weren't injured and had a ****** at the center position:roll:

The Heat only have this

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/31386/2242669-bosh_brazzers.jpg

at the center position:roll:

But in all seriousness Bosh a least play as hard as he can.

chips93
06-15-2013, 04:00 PM
He didn't just start feeling jumpers last night though..he led them in the huddle and gave a pre game speech was all over the floor defensively..finishing in the paint at will..dunking multiple times. He looked amazing..wasnt just like he was doing the same thing and they happened to fall. He was moving way better.

Some are saying its because he got a cortisone shot.. that would totally disprove what you're saying then because that means he CHOSE to get the shot before this game above all the others..you can't take cort shots often they temporarily relieve pain but cause damage if you get too many because you burn out the joint without realizing it because the pains gone. If that's the case he was really geared up for game four..which was obvious watching him play

heres wade leading the huddle before game 2; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lOXb-sHzQWA

why didnt he decide to take over the game?

i went back and watched all wade's makes. he had one dunk, it was on the fast break, that eurostep over neal. he had 3 or 4 open jumpers, jumpers that the spurs have been giving him all series, that he hit. he got two easy layups, just from cutting off the ball.

all his other makes are drives into the paint, and him hitting tough floaters, over good contests, or hitting really tough layups with contact.

he got that one easy layup, after blowing by duncan on a switch.

the important thing to note is, that wade, despite having a great game, got himself one easy look all game in the halfcourt. its also worth noting, that he had diaw and splitter on him for stretches, that doesnt hurt.

the fact is, wade just cant get himself easy looks anymore. some games hes feeling it, and hes attacking the basket, and he can get enough of these really tough looks to fall.

i do agree on his defense though. wade is more often than not a lazy defender, but he was going full bore on defense in game 4.

but other than that, i think its mostly luck that wade had his biggest game thursday.

the heat have had plenty of big games this playoffs, where wade attacked the basket, didnt get his shots to fall, and he had another ineffectual game.

NBAller
06-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Both teams are stacked. Also, i see the mods or jeff or whoever is cleaning posts up.