PDA

View Full Version : Let's objectively discuss Lebron's game tonight?

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Did you feel he was dominant?
Did you feel he was invisible?
Did you feel like he was scared?
Did you feel like he only vowed for 1 out of 5 games? Discuss

Graviton
06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Bosh and Wade were better, his defense was a ****ing disgrace, whoever he guarded just went off. He allowed Parker and Ginobili to just blow by him all day, he was passive and shot poorly. In crunch time he threw the ball away, traveled once, bricked a wide open layup and allowed Parker to blow by him and score.

And this time he actually had help, Allen had 21 points on 7-10 shooting, Bosh 16/6 on 7-11, Wade had 25/10/4/2/1 on 10-22. Lebron just choked and vanished on both ends of the floor. This Lebron is nothing compared to 2012 playoffs Lebron, I don't know wtf happened. :mad:

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Wade's defense was even worse. WTF?

Remix
06-16-2013, 11:01 PM
birdman played better

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Bosh and Wade were better, his defense was a ****ing disgrace, whoever he guarded just went off. He allowed Parker and Ginobili to just blow by him all day, he was passive and shot poorly. In crunch time he threw the ball away, traveled once, bricked a wide open layup and allowed Parker to blow by him and score.

And this time he actually had help, Allen had 21 points on 7-10 shooting, Bosh 16/6 on 7-11, Wade had 25/10/4/2/1 on 10-22. Lebron just choked and vanished on both ends of the floor. This Lebron is nothing compared to 2012 playoffs Lebron, I don't know wtf happened. :mad:

A fan who actually watches the game.:applause:

Leftimage
Ultimately I think Lebron needs to ball-dominate the fourth quarter when they're down. I'm talking Kobe/Jordan levels of selfishness. But who knows what Spo is calling in time-outs?

compared to the first 5 games in 2011 finals though, I wouldn't call this a choke-job at all. Rather, it's a rare case of Lebron being effectively neutralized.

I honestly think Wade's returned confidence after game 4 may give Miami identity issues as this series comes to a close... I don't care if Wade is perfect from the field - he CANNOT have the ball in his hands as long as he did tonight.

The shared custody bit did not work for Miami in 2011. They need to rule out exploring this strategy again.

If I knew exactly what strategies were being presented in-game, I could direct my criticism more accurately. For example, if they've been telling Lebron to shoot and he has declined - well that's on Bron big time.

LeBird
When the other team's starters score 16, 24, 17, 24 and 26 and are shooting 60%+ then you're gonna lose.

pauk
He was agressive... thats all i want see from him whether he has it going or not, he has to try...

#number6ix#
06-16-2013, 11:03 PM
He'll bounce back... Spurs played good d he played poorly

305Baller
06-16-2013, 11:04 PM
**** skip bayless

ripthekik
not a hater, but he seriously disappeared in the 2nd half. A superstar, top 15 GOAT should have left his marks in the game, good or bad.

Screamingdoom
D+

PickernRoller

I do know. He played against his SUMMER BFF DURANT.

TheMarkMadsen
Ray Ray & D wade brought them back in the 4th.

Ray had like 14 in that quarter.

His TEAM gave him a chance to step up in the 4th & it just didn't happen, Ray Allen cut the lead from 20 to 9 & Lebron just wasn't able to cap it off. Missing contested lay ups while waiting to be bailed out with a foul..

Remix
06-16-2013, 11:05 PM
He was agressive... thats all i want see from him whether he has it going or not, he has to try...
lol wut. the entire second half he floated around the perimeter scared of the ball. there were multiple possessions where he didnt even touch the ball - and ill bet thats not because spo drew up plays for him to stand there. he doesn't play off the ball or even demand the ball at all.

Frozen1
06-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Heat players played well today.

The problem is that they couldn't play any defense.

No fouls called on offense, and every touch on spurs was afoul

selrahc
lebron was embarassing tonight. even my 8 year old cousin plays with more heart.

The-Legend-24
Dude got shut down by Boris Diaw, for fvcks sake. :roll:

Young X
06-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Wade >>> LeCasper in the last 2 games.

ripthekik
06-16-2013, 11:09 PM
aggressive wut :lol

SpecialQue

http://dribblepenetration.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/lebron-4th-quarter-the-ghost.jpg

edrick
not a hater, but he seriously disappeared in the 2nd half. A superstar, top 15 GOAT should have left his marks in the game, good or bad.

:roll:

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm sorry to say this but this isn't the 2010-2011 playoffs

Lebron was very noticeable in this game. He was driving he was shooting he was aggressive. The refs were blatantly not giving him the calls he usually gets. what does this do?

This doesn't force the other team to double Lebron since they know they can foul him and get away with it.
Lebron has no open shooter. Open shooter doesn't make shot or Lebron doesn't get assist(how he plays best)

Deny Lebron his entry lay ups by fouling and you will win the game. Indiana did it and the spurs are responding by doing the same. The refs can't call a foul every time your in the lane. its just that Lebron didn't get a single call tonight

Micku
He wasn't as aggressive as he could be, but he paced himself throughout the game. He as aggressive in the 3rd I think. Wade seemed to be the more aggressive one and running the offense even though both LBJ and Wade took the same amount of shots.

They did play okay. Both made mistakes, but their problem was defensively. You can argue the mistakes cost them the game, but the Spurs were shooting 60% and Danny Green was still on god mode. Very hard to stop them.

They needed more from their role players in order to win this game. And defense. Shut down Danny Green.

Graviton
Wade's defense was even worse. WTF?
Lebron was the one 2nd in DPOY and 1st Team All D "can guard every position" genius, Wade isn't hyped like Lebron. So where is his amazing defense his stans suck on? "He shut down Rose", yet tonight he got burned by Parker/Gino every time he guarded them. Duncan/Green/Kawhi had crazy efficient nights too so it wasn't like he did jack against anyone. :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
06-16-2013, 11:13 PM

He had a bad game but its okay..AT LEAST HE TRIED???

Meticode
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM
I felt he lightweight gave up on some plays at times during the end of the game.

For example in the last 3 minutes he let Parker get past him guarding him 1-on-1 and Parker got the layup.

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM
How does LeBron let fat Boris shut him down? No heart.

STATUTORY
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM
He had a bad game but its okay..AT LEAST HE TRIED???

:roll: how is a supposed contender for top 10 player of all time gonna be graded on effort rubric?

G-Funk
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM
LeGhost

AirTupac
06-16-2013, 11:17 PM
LeGhost
LePass
LeCantShootOutsideThePaint
LeDiaw
Diaw
Boris Diaw Owns LeBron James

BORIS IS THE GREATEST

BORIS RULES ALL

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 11:17 PM
I felt he lightweight gave up on some plays at times during the end of the game.

For example in the last 3 minutes he let Parker get past him guarding him 1-on-1 and Parker got the layup.

On most plays LeBron looked as if he had no clue how to play defense, he's not a great defender, but he's better than that.

Straight_Ballin
06-16-2013, 11:19 PM

Aggressive my ass.... He played bad but at least he shot 10-22 compared to Wades 8-22.:lol

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Aggressive my ass.... He played bad but at least he shot 10-22 compared to Wades 8-22.:lol

:roll: :roll:

shmozzle
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM

Got those mixed up playa :no:

Hardjelly
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM
He played pretty well even though he wasn't much of an impact in the 2nd half. Some of his shot selections today was questionable.

Young X
06-16-2013, 11:26 PM
LeCasper: 2-11 in the 2nd half

Leftimage
06-16-2013, 11:28 PM
''Let's objectively discuss (...)''

:lol :oldlol: :D

Good one bro.

Bandito
06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Ultimately I think Lebron needs to ball-dominate the fourth quarter when they're down. I'm talking Kobe/Jordan levels of selfishness. But who knows what Spo is calling in time-outs?

compared to the first 5 games in 2011 finals though, I wouldn't call this a choke-job at all. Rather, it's a rare case of Lebron being effectively neutralized.

I honestly think Wade's returned confidence after game 4 may give Miami identity issues as this series comes to a close... I don't care if Wade is perfect from the field - he CANNOT have the ball in his hands as long as he did tonight.

The shared custody bit did not work for Miami in 2011. They need to rule out exploring this strategy again.

If I knew exactly what strategies were being presented in-game, I could direct my criticism more accurately. For example, if they've been telling Lebron to shoot and he has declined - well that's on Bron big time.
The reason Wade has the ball in the fourth is because Lebron was not working out in the first three games.

DMV2
06-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Why couldn't LeBron become a surgeon?

Because he's allergic to scrubs.

Nebraskanball
06-16-2013, 11:35 PM
He is the most overrated defender that the game of basketball has ever seen. He gets embarrassed on most possessions.

I'll never understand why he is so lazy and, at times, seemingly not giving a shit.

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 11:50 PM
He is the most overrated defender that the game of basketball has ever seen. He gets embarrassed on most possessions.

I'll never understand why he is so lazy and, at times, seemingly not giving a shit.

Because he's a horrid on ball defender. He's only good for chase down blocks on pathetic point guards.

Wang Zhi Zhi
06-16-2013, 11:53 PM

this, he was 7-12 at one point..

TheMarkMadsen
06-17-2013, 12:01 AM

So then that would make him 1 for 10 after that point?

Yo pauk how many accounts you gonna bust out tonight to agree with yourself?

Droid101
06-17-2013, 12:06 AM
The refs were blatantly not giving him the calls he usually gets. what does this do?

Is this a troll post? He got twice as many free throws as he's gotten in any previous game in this series.

So, either you're a troll, or you're just an uneducated piece of shit.

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2013, 12:08 AM
not good, not too bad either, slightly sub-par lebron, ive seen his dissapearing acts, this wasn't one of them, though wade was the man on the team, as last game.

Graviton
06-17-2013, 12:10 AM
What was he in the 2nd half again? You know the one that decides the game?

Wang Zhi Zhi
06-17-2013, 12:12 AM
What was he in the 2nd half again? You know the one that decides the game?
im just saying he started off strong.. idk what happened in the 2nd half after he made that 3

DMV2
06-17-2013, 12:20 AM
not good, not too bad either, slightly sub-par lebron, ive seen his dissapearing acts, this wasn't one of them, though wade was the man on the team, as last game.
Yeah, this wasn't LeBron shrinking before our eyes. He was actually attack the basket and shooting. He and Wade missed 3 or 4 lay-ups but the Spurs were packing the paint tonight. They did a good job defensively.

Asukal
06-17-2013, 12:22 AM

:biggums:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

He was "aggressive"?! LOL! :facepalm

IGOTGAME
06-17-2013, 12:23 AM
What is Bron shooting from the field in this series?

SYM86
06-17-2013, 12:31 AM

lol dumb ass. wade shot 10-22

Graviton
06-17-2013, 12:37 AM
2012 Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2013 Lebron.

He got mixed up in that efficiency hype with the media during the regular season and stopped being aggressive, cherry picking his spots and trying to go for triple doubles, his defense also got worse with him being more passive and not contesting/stayng focused on his man.

In 2012 he didn't give a shit, he just destroyed anyone in his path, stats weren't important, winning a ring at all costs was. Now he looks ****ing lost out there. Keeps playing hot potato with the ball or throwing up some wild shot when he drives hoping for a foul, throwing the ball away, playing garbage defense. Allowing scrubs to kill him on both ends. It's like 2011 all over again. :facepalm

Skip Bayless
06-17-2013, 01:07 AM
What is Bron shooting from the field in this series?

You call it shooting, I call it the Harlem shake with the basketball in his hands, either way, It's bad.

brooks_thompson
06-17-2013, 01:16 AM
2012 Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2013 Lebron.

He got mixed up in that efficiency hype with the media during the regular season and stopped being aggressive, cherry picking his spots and trying to go for triple doubles, his defense also got worse with him being more passive and not contesting/stayng focused on his man.

In 2012 he didn't give a shit, he just destroyed anyone in his path, stats weren't important, winning a ring at all costs was. Now he looks ****ing lost out there. Keeps playing hot potato with the ball or throwing up some wild shot when he drives hoping for a foul, throwing the ball away, playing garbage defense. Allowing scrubs to kill him on both ends. It's like 2011 all over again. :facepalm

I'm surprised he was hesitant to take any jumpshot in the 4th while the run was happening. It's not like he can't shoot the ball these days. There was one late-game possession he caught the ball near the top of the key, gave a fake, a dribble or two, then could've gone up with it. He ended up on the left side about 15 ft from the basket, and was given plenty of space. I know that spot on the floor is sort of no man's land for most players, but he had enough room to make 1-2 dribbles and take 1-2 steps towards the left elbow to get in a more comfortable position.

Kinda confounding after last year's season and the LeBron of this year's streak.

Koresh
06-17-2013, 02:07 AM

What??? Who hacked your account? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

monkeypox
06-17-2013, 02:41 AM
What??? Who hacked your account? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You don't get it? LeBron had a bad game. He's insulting LeBron by saying this is just a regular finals game for him because LeBron usually plays bad in the finals. It's expected of him at this point so no one should make a big deal about it.

elementally morale
06-17-2013, 02:47 AM
Do you guys remember the 'good job, good effort' game? Imagine what would've happened had he lost to the Celtics last year. He was close. After winning that series and later the whole thing he was advertised to be some invicible superhero, which he obviously is not. Had he lost last year... do you think anyone in the media would have him near a top 10 all time of any kind?

To me, LeBron as a great player is a very tough sell. He is a very good player but I fail to see greatness. He is by far the best player I've seen who manages not to be great at the same time.