View Full Version : that was some disgraceful reffing against the heat

Mamba
06-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Every transition foul made against Lebron and Wade

Duncan should've been in foul trouble in the third quarter
Danny Green should've been there with them

The moving screen foul against Lebron was utter bullshit

I'll give them the Mike Miller one

That was a bullshit reffed game if i've ever seen one. ****ing bullshit.

loganwadams
06-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Hahahah

Stern
06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
The Spurs commited a number of over the back fouls that werent called. But I put the majority of blame on LeBron. He was just horrible in the second half and whoever he was guarding blew right by him. One of the most overrated defenders in the league.

Asukal
06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
:roll:

LOL! Heat fans mad at fair officiating... :facepalm

iamgine
06-16-2013, 11:00 PM
The moving screen foul against Lebron was very obvious.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:00 PM

LOL! Heat fans mad at fair officiating... :facepalm

that was not fair officiating. Watch the game. Stop trolling

When commentators spot out the bad calls thats when you know.

Its ok David stern is rigging this to 7 games.

gilalizard
06-16-2013, 11:01 PM
LeRef/Miami stans:

"Refs not biased for Miami is biased against Miami!"

hkfosho
06-16-2013, 11:02 PM
It was fair officiating. stop b!tching please.

P.S. I'm not a fan of either team

Flash31
06-16-2013, 11:05 PM
It actually was,but youll never har about it
due to everybody hating the heat,including the announcers and commentators.

Its funny how the spurs can just run to the rim,throw up a shot and they get ft,while on the heats end nope,play on.

Andd the way Ginobli is allowed to lower his shoulder when driving,but eh.

You wont hear about bc everybody in the media HATES the Heat,so

Screamingdoom
06-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Stern's giving this to Heat in 7. Just chillax

Jameerthefear
06-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Spurs are a more disciplined team. They jump up straight, so Heat don't get calls. Heat reach a lot and lean in a lot on penetration. Cry about it all day, but bottomline is 3-2

ronron15
06-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Someone gif the vid of Durant being fouled in slow mo last year in game 2 and end thread

TheWalkman
06-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Someone's mad. I had a real good laugh when Chalmers blatantly forearmed Diaw in the throat, and they whistled Diaw for the foul. LOL

chocolatethunder
06-16-2013, 11:12 PM

You must not have been around for the first time Miami played Dallas in the finals. Suck it up buddy. I've never seen more phantom calls in my life and I'm 41 years old and have been watching basketball since I was a kid.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-16-2013, 11:13 PM

It's just the NBA rigging, bro. Watch how every fan now tunes in games 6 and 7 to watch the mighty battle.

How much you want to bet that Miami, who has not won the FT battle all series long, suddenly wins the FT battle in game 6 or 7 ?

Flash31
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Someone gif the vid of Durant being fouled in slow mo last year in game 2 and end thread

someone gif the vid of Danny Green hitting LeBron in the stomach going for a loose ball,
someone gif Duncans moving screens this series,someone gif the difference
of when the spurs run to the rim and get calls and the heat run to the rim and dont,someone gif all the over the back rebounds the spurs were getting,someone gif the shane battier blocking foul on kawhi leonard.

Oh and Durant should have fouled out way before that,
but its Durant,he ended up playing the whole 4th quarter and end of 3rd with 5 fouls.

Someone show the difference in ft attempts between spurs-heat.

END THREAD.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM
It's just the NBA rigging, bro. Watch how every fan now tunes in games 6 and 7 to watch the mighty battle.

How much you want to bet that Miami, who has not won the FT battle all series long, suddenly wins the FT battle in game 6 or 7 ?
It seems that way. The problem is with NBA rigging is how do we know the Miami heat are going to make there shots the next game and the spurs will cool off?

Miami played well tonight and should have won. If Lebron got the calls he was supposed to in the lane that would've created a double team for the heat would've opened up shooters and cutters and we'd be talking a whole different game.

But no the refs completely ****ed it for the heat. THis is bullshit

tpols
06-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Spurs are a more disciplined team. They jump up straight, so Heat don't get calls. Heat reach a lot and lean in a lot on penetration. Cry about it all day, but bottomline is 3-2
This plus Spurs keep you honest with their shooting so they can get by defenders cleaner and get them trailing or on the side of their bodies. Much much easier to get calls that way. Spurs are waiting for Bron and Wade to throw up floaters and layups.. They stay in front.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-16-2013, 11:18 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/asian_man_lol_gif.gif

tazb
06-16-2013, 11:19 PM
First half was decent officiating, second half was pathetic.

francesco totti
06-16-2013, 11:19 PM
i saw bad calls on both sides. fishy yes, if it goes to 7 games i think there is something rigged

gilalizard
06-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Miami/LeRef stans, a little observation:

You. Are. Delusional.

Carry on.

ralph_i_el
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM
Just because LeBronze and Bosh get away with illegal screens all the time doesn't mean they're entitled to free calls

305Baller
06-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Stern's giving this to Heat in 7. Just chillax
probably

chocolatethunder
06-16-2013, 11:25 PM

You've really got to be kidding. Why would you think that the league would ever want the Spurs to win? Lebron is THE FACE of the NBA. Get a grip. I'm sorry but sometimes teams that are favored still end up losing. That's why the play the games. Grow up. You know that any time the Spurs are in the finals the ratings are low. I assure you that Kawhi Leonard is not being pushed as the face of the league. Just get a grip and grow up. Please tell me how it would benefit the league to not have Miami win. The've only one once and got crushed by Dallas. This is hardly some dynasty that the league wants to break up.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:27 PM
Miami/LeRef stans, a little observation:

You. Are. Delusional.

Carry on.
Downloading the game as we speak will make a youtube video of every time San Antoino fouls and is able to set there tempo and pound the ball. Bullshit calls and no-calls by the refs. Its amazing every time miami made a run the spurs would get some sort of foul in their favour. You didn't see that obviousness?!

You should all be ashamed to call yourselves basketball fans trying to say that was a fairly called game.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:28 PM
You've really got to be kidding. Why would you think that the league would ever want the Spurs to win? Lebron is THE FACE of the NBA. Get a grip. I'm sorry but sometimes teams that are favored still end up losing. That's why the play the games. Grow up. You know that any time the Spurs are in the finals the ratings are low. I assure you that Kawhi Leonard is not being pushed as the face of the league. Just get a grip and grow up. Please tell me how it would benefit the league to not have Miami win. The've only one once and got crushed by Dallas. This is hardly some dynasty that the league wants to break up.
Lebron loses and the NBA gets talked about all summer long. constant big 3 talk to break it up etc. Lebron goes through another traumatic experience only to win it again next season. All this political bullshit.

gilalizard
06-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Downloading the game as we speak will make a youtube video of every time San Antoino fouls and is able to set there tempo and pound the ball. Bullshit calls and no-calls by the refs. Its amazing every time miami made a run the spurs would get some sort of foul in their favour. You didn't see that obviousness?!

You should all be ashamed to call yourselves basketball fans trying to say that was a fairly called game.

Like I said, carry on... In your delusion.

Also do it for every point in the game (entire series really) where LeRef is allowed to bulldoze someone or Miami is allowed to hack away on defense.

Also do it for games 2 and 4 where the refs shafted the Spurs to take them out of their game and make sure Miami was allowed to play as aggressively as they want.

Also do it for games 2-4 of last season's Finals, when the the refs shackled and kneecapped OKC, to make sure LeRef "won" his first ring.

So yeah... you're delusional.

Grey Dawn
06-16-2013, 11:31 PM
I just googled '****tard' and the link led here?

#OP

Ai2death
06-16-2013, 11:31 PM
:cry:
:oldlol:

You're tears are so deliciously salty.. mmmmmm

Biatch :no:

Grey Dawn
06-16-2013, 11:32 PM

Also do it for every point in the game where LeRef is allowed to bulldoze someone or Miami is allowed to hack away on defense.

Also do it for games 2 and 4 where the refs shafted the Spurs to take them out of their game and make sure Miami was allowed to play as aggressively as they want.

Also do it for games 2-4 of last season's Finals, when the the refs shackled and kneecapped OKC, to make sure LeRef "won" his first ring.

Exactly.

Right on point.

Unlike some of these maroons

LBJMVP
06-16-2013, 11:33 PM

that was an obvious foul.

this game and series has been greatly called... anyone who says otherwise is a homer.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:33 PM

#OP
hashtags don't work on insidehoops you lame excuse for a troll. Find a better gimmick.

Jameerthefear
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM

#OP
:lol

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM
that was an obvious foul.

this game and series has been greatly called... anyone who says otherwise is a homer.
cavs fan.

LBJMVP
06-16-2013, 11:35 PM
someone gif the vid of Danny Green hitting LeBron in the stomach going for a loose ball,
someone gif Duncans moving screens this series,someone gif the difference
of when the spurs run to the rim and get calls and the heat run to the rim and dont,someone gif all the over the back rebounds the spurs were getting,someone gif the shane battier blocking foul on kawhi leonard.

Oh and Durant should have fouled out way before that,
but its Durant,he ended up playing the whole 4th quarter and end of 3rd with 5 fouls.

Someone show the difference in ft attempts between spurs-heat.

END THREAD.

omg everything you just said was so stupid. nothing you wrote should or would ever be considered a foul.
take off your homer glasses you piece of shit.

LBJMVP
06-16-2013, 11:36 PM
cavs fan.

lakers fan

with a quote under his name that says vince carter >>> kobe

alternate account.

Mamba
omg everything you just said was so stupid. nothing you wrote should or would ever be considered a foul.
listen no need for insulting other posters cavs fan.

still salty.

Jameerthefear
Can we see some proof here?

Grey Dawn
06-16-2013, 11:37 PM
hashtags don't work on insidehoops you lame excuse for a troll. Find a better gimmick.

The creation of this thread is a lame excuse for trolling

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
The creation of this thread is a lame excuse for trolling
:applause: your using my insult to you against me. You are amazingly creative and should be given a medal.

#sitonitandrotate

oh wow this mirroring thing is a lot of fun.

LBJMVP
06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
listen no need for insulting other posters cavs fan.

still salty.

your using an alternate account

yeah im a cavs fans but atleast i still use my lbjmvp account.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:41 PM
your using an alternate account

yeah im a cavs fans but atleast i still use my lbjmvp account.

at least i can complain about poor officiating going against my team.

You have to sit there and attack a guy you used to defend with a full suit of armour.

Reconsider your ethics as a basketball fan. Its pathetic.

hvanvelzen
06-16-2013, 11:41 PM
It seems that way. The problem is with NBA rigging is how do we know the Miami heat are going to make there shots the next game and the spurs will cool off?

Miami played well tonight and should have won. If Lebron got the calls he was supposed to in the lane that would've created a double team for the heat would've opened up shooters and cutters and we'd be talking a whole different game.

But no the refs completely ****ed it for the heat. THis is bullshit

Are you kidding? You really think Miami played better than the Spurs tonight??
All Spurs starters where in double digits and the Spurs practically led the whole game. How was Miami better?

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Are you kidding? You really think Miami played better than the Spurs tonight??
All Spurs starters where in double digits and the Spurs practically led the whole game. How was Miami better?
they didn't cheat their way to a victory.

KingMichael23
06-16-2013, 11:42 PM
After the Spurs win another NBA title Heat fans will say "LeBron needs more help."

Grey Dawn
06-16-2013, 11:43 PM
:applause: your using my insult to you against me. You are amazingly creative and should be given a medal.

#sitonitandrotate

oh wow this mirroring thing is a lot of fun.

Now we're gettin philosophical

I think I'm having more fun than you though. Plus, I'm sane :lol

Coffee Black
06-16-2013, 11:44 PM
I think the officiating was even, not really all that good but even.

LBJMVP
06-16-2013, 11:44 PM
at least i can complain about poor officiating going against my team.

You have to sit there and attack a guy you used to defend with a full suit of armour.

Reconsider your ethics as a basketball fan. Its pathetic.

i have said every single game no matter who wins or loses that this is the best reffed series of the playoffs.

i still maintain that, i've watched every single game except the first halve of game 4.

when did i attack anyone? are you talkin about the obvious moving screen on lebron?

Ai2death
06-16-2013, 11:45 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Suck It :banana: Homo

Skip Bayless
06-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Lebrick shot 9fts. Stop:cry: :cry: ing.

"knock knock, who's there?, Op!, Op who?, Ops a ph@ggot.

I.R.Beast
06-16-2013, 11:47 PM
The Spurs commited a number of over the back fouls that werent called. But I put the majority of blame on LeBron. He was just horrible in the second half and whoever he was guarding blew right by him. One of the most overrated defenders in the league.
very overrated.. He plays on ball defense too flat footed and yields the lane to his assignment... a guy with all that size length and speed should be a better defender..

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:49 PM
After the Spurs win another NBA title Heat fans will say "LeBron needs more help."
Ok now to have a completely different basketball conversation and to stop trolling everyone else for a moment.

I actually wouldn't say more help

I'd say different help. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are phenomenal players that carried their own teams to many playoff births and victories. Dwyane Wade is a former finals MVP and still great when he can switch it on.

However on this team if they do want it built around LeBron can not have Chris Bosh as their starting center. He's too weak and he doesn't have the mentality of staying strong and rebounding hard in the paint.

Having Chris Bosh at center is the same as playing Dirk Nowitzki at center(a bigger and longer player) its not a good move if you want good rebounding and good defence especially since your starting Lebron at power-forward these days basically. Thats why the Mavs were more successful with Dirk Nowitzki at pf with Tyson Chandler at the center position.

What you want to do is have someone similar to Nene in the middle(who isn't scared to bang down low or stretch out, and can rebound and defend beautifully with consistency)

Chris Bosh is a hell of a player with a lot of talent that is in the wrong position on the wrong team. The guy should have the offense built around him not be a role player on the offensive end. Bosh's best place to play right now is in Washington with John Wall and Emeka Okafor at the center position.

Does no one else know the difference or am I the only one that sees this?

LBJMVP
06-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Ok now to have a completely different basketball conversation and to stop trolling everyone else for a moment.

I'd say different help. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are phenomenal players that carried their own teams to many playoff births and victories. Dwyane Wade is a former finals MVP and still great when he can switch it on.

However on this team if they do want it built around LeBron can not have Chris Bosh as their starting center. He's too weak and he doesn't have the mentality of staying strong and rebounding hard in the paint.

Having Chris Bosh at center is the same as playing Dirk Nowitzki at center(a bigger and longer player) its not a good move if you want good rebounding and good defence especially since your starting Lebron at power-forward these days basically. Thats why the Mavs were more successful with Dirk Nowitzki at pf with Tyson Chandler at the center position.

What you want to do is have someone similar to Nene in the middle(who isn't scared to bang down low or stretch out, and can rebound and defend beautifully with consistency)

Chris Bosh is a hell of a player with a lot of talent that is in the wrong position on the wrong team. The guy should have the offense built around him not be a role player on the offensive end. Bosh's best place to play right now is in Washington with John Wall and Emeka Okafor at the center position.

you could have told me you were trolling :cheers:

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:52 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Suck It :banana: Homo
there's no need for name calling. I'm trying to have a conversation about basketball. the minute you begin name calling is the minute the other person has won since you should your lack of intelligence and fail at producing a logical well balance argument.

Mamba
06-16-2013, 11:54 PM
you could have told me you were trolling :cheers:
its hard to get the attention of others on Insidehoops without the method of trolling. Now i typed my argument people read it, they now understand what needs to be done in Miami

Hittin_Shots
06-17-2013, 12:03 AM
its hard to get the attention of others on Insidehoops without the method of trolling. Now i typed my argument people read it, they now understand what needs to be done in Miami

You suck

Flash31
06-17-2013, 04:52 AM

LBJMVP,Cavaliers

How many alternates do you have you bandwagon,player slobbin,ignorant,trollin
hater

Like I said,the league doesnt want Miami to succeed,they get more revenue and interest when the Heat fail and it imroves a teams spotlight and fans and interest

Look at the Mavs,they were essentially like the Spurs good,but nobody cared,they beat the heat

All of a sudden there are millions of new Mavs fans,Dirks jersey sales go way up,theyre seen as "Americas team"

The league does not want Miami to succeed,as strange as that may sound with LeBron,the NBAS num 1 star,but its clear as day
the Heat dont get calls,and LeBron,Wade are avg some of the lowest fta in their whole career

And this heat-spurs series is Clearly being favored towards the Spurs,anybody that doesnt have their head up their a$$ filled with illogical,blind hate can see it,same with the Pacers and Bulls series.

But eh,if many hate something,their opinions and ways of seeing things stand,if the heat were getting the same reffing that the spurrs are getting and the spurs got reffed like Miami,youd never hear the end of it,all the media,everybody would be talking about how the heat have league bias and preferential treatment,but since its against the heat,and everybody hates them,not a thing.

luckylucy
06-17-2013, 06:16 AM
What about the calls on Diaw? :eek:

LakersForlife
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
or chalmers ****ing elbowing ginobili and got called for the foul :lol

Ai2death
06-17-2013, 09:10 AM
there's no need for name calling. I'm trying to have a conversation about basketball. the minute you begin name calling is the minute the other person has won since you should your lack of intelligence and fail at producing a logical well balance argument.

Oh... im sorry... I didn't realize.
Ok. Well now that I know, I'll have a conversation on your level...

Would the baby like his bottle?

ReturnofJPR
06-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Lebron loses and the NBA gets talked about all summer long. constant big 3 talk to break it up etc. Lebron goes through another traumatic experience only to win it again next season. All this political bullshit.

Take a step back from the computer and slowly remove that tin foil hat, you're a crazy SOB...

ReturnofJPR
06-17-2013, 09:20 AM

Also do it for every point in the game (entire series really) where LeRef is allowed to bulldoze someone or Miami is allowed to hack away on defense.

He better make a video of Game 2 in the Bulls series where Battier, literally jumped on Noah's back while Joakim was on the floor without the ball and there was no call when it should have been a technical or Flagrant foul. Birdman & Battier have gotten away with murder this entire postseason.

ReturnofJPR
06-17-2013, 09:27 AM

Bosh never carried his team anywhere but the Lottery. And Wade never carried his team anywhere. Wade can't win without Shaq or LeBron.

unknowns8
06-17-2013, 09:33 AM

ray ray getting not one but TWO 4pt-plays called for him in the same game ... yeah, game 5 was HEEEAAAPS biased against Miami:facepalm