PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade has outplayed Lebron in the last 3 games

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Discuss:D :applause: :cheers:

TheMarkMadsen
06-16-2013, 11:08 PM
D Wade has been the most impressive member of the HEAT in these finals, 26 & 10 this game & 32 points last game including leading the team to a W in the 4th with 10 consecutive points (8 scored, 2 assisted)

Frozen1
06-16-2013, 11:09 PM
7-21
8-22

Can we expect an epic 6-24?

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:12 PM
No,he hasn't. Wade was similarly terrible tonight. But nobody will talk about it because the expectations for him are nowhere near as high.

Young X
06-16-2013, 11:13 PM
I'm not surprised at all, Wade is a far better finals performer than LeCasper.

G-Funk
06-16-2013, 11:14 PM
7-21
8-22

Can we expect an epic 6-24?
If it goes to game 7, sure minus the 14 rebounds lol

Day La Ghetto
06-16-2013, 11:18 PM
No,he hasn't. Wade was similarly terrible tonight. But nobody will talk about it because the expectations for him are nowhere near as high.
id give LeBron a C and Wade a B- .both were horrible on team d and turnovers. you can tell LeBron was playing hot potatoe late is why im so dissappointed in him

Leftimage
06-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Wade was better in game 4 and undeniably inferior in every other game of the playoffs. If Wade has illusions of grandeur the rest of the way due to being hot in one game, then he'll be one of the major culprits for Heat losing.

Fudge
06-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Wade > LeBron.

Told y'all already.

edrick
No, Wade has had 1 great game all playoffs......

Vragrant
He has. Lebron has been so passive, especially in such critical moments tonight. For example Wade made several baskets to cut the lead to 1 in the 3rd. At the end of the 3rd the Spurs push the lead to 12 (with Wade out of the game) and Lebron was nowhere to be seen. He didn't even attempt a shot from what I remember. I watched him during that sequence and he just listless, and inexplicably deferring on offense.

The offense also looks better when its run through Wade. Wade is constantly probing, just seems to make quicker decisions, and the ball moves more, instead of Lebron chewing up the shotclock and other players standing around. It just gives the opportunity for the defense to load up instead of putting it on its heels.

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:22 PM
No, Wade has had 1 great game all playoffs......
Exactly.

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:24 PM
id give LeBron a C and Wade a B- .both were horrible on team d and turnovers. you can tell LeBron was playing hot potatoe late is why im so dissappointed in him
Wade was much more ball-dominant tonight. That probbaly has something to do with his passiveness.

aj1987
06-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Wade was much more ball-dominant tonight. That probbaly has something to do with his passiveness.
You must either be trolling or just plain stupid if you think Lebron was better than Wade tonight.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/18121/heat-reaction-game-5-at-spurs

Leftimage
06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
You must either be trolling or just plain stupid if you think Lebron was better than Wade tonight.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/18121/heat-reaction-game-5-at-spurs

Woah... that is the first time I see ESPN's ''heat reaction'' being used to support an argument.

That shit is a ****ing joke bro.

pegasus
06-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Why don't you post as "pauk"?

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:33 PM
What.

Micku
06-16-2013, 11:35 PM

I don't think so. He ran the offense pretty good and got his own shots. His efficiency was ok. At least in the last two games. LeBron James was more consistent throughout. But Wade has been slowly controlling the offense this Finals. Sometimes it's good and other times it's not.

I would say that Wade has been keeping them in the game more so than LBJ, and ran the offense better these past two games. They have to pick up their defense tho.

aj1987
06-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Woah... that is the first time I see ESPN's ''heat reaction'' being used to support an argument.

That shit is a ****ing joke bro.
I know but the guy doesn't seem to understand Basketball. Had to get my point across somehow.

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:41 PM

He was better. Mainly because Wade's defense was awful. Deal with it, stan.

And lol @ using ESPN as your argument. :roll:

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:41 PM
I know but the guy doesn't seem to understand Basketball. Had to get my point across somehow.
You're a dumbass. Wade has been garbage all post-season.

One great game the entire post-season. One. :roll:

pegasus
06-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Wade has been their leader and clearly the best Heat player. He actually scores and does things when it matters. And I hate him just as much as I hate Lebron.

aj1987
06-16-2013, 11:46 PM
He was better. Mainly because Wade's defense was awful. Deal with it, stan.

And lol @ using ESPN as your argument. :roll:
Well, this proves it. You don't understand basketball. Seeing your Kobe avatar, I think you prefer Lebron because of his 8-22 shooting.

FYI, Lebron got shut down by a fat Boris "Scrub" Diaw and missed 3-4 layups.

DFish24
06-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Wade has been MVP of Heat so far. Lol @ stans who think LeGhost played better than Wade today.

Legends66NBA7
06-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Wade's been better the last 2 games, but that's about it. Game 3 they were both pretty bad, but James was worse. Certainly didn't 'outplay' him.... but I guess I can see that point too.

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Well, this proves it. You don't understand basketball. Seeing your Kobe avatar, I think you prefer Lebron because of his 8-22 shooting.
Nice comback. And Wade's efficiency was similarly awful today (51% TS).

And why would that make me prefer LeBron when Kobe has excellent efficiency numbers for his career (56% TS/112 ORTG).

What an idiot. :oldlol:

Jacks3
06-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Wade 2013 post-season: 15/5/4 on 50% TS.

One of the worst post-season in history for a star player.

:oldlol:

Micku
06-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Wade 2013 post-season: 15/5/4 on 50% TS.

One of the worst post-season in history for a star player.

:oldlol:

Of course. But he has stepped up for the last 2 games. I don't think you can ask anything more. At this point, it's more of a bonus for him since he is winding down. It's all about what is LBJ could do since he is MVP. He has been disappointing so far. We'll see what would happen the next games.

tpols
06-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Of course. But he has stepped up for the last 2 games. I don't think you can ask anything more. At this point, it's more of a bonus for him since he is winding down. It's all about what is LBJ could do since he is MVP. He has been disappointing so far. We'll see what would happen the next games.
Thats what Ive been saying.. they havent really needed Wade all playoffs long because of a combo of Lebron playing great and them facing sub par competition. Spurs are a different animal than the weak ass teams theyve faced and with Bron folding/becpoming passive this is all you can ask of Wade.. to step up at the crucial stages. 33 pts last game, 25/10 this game cant ask for much more. Sure hes been getting lit up by Green but so has everyone else.

aj1987
06-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Nice comback. And Wade's efficiency was similarly awful today (51% TS).

And why would that make me prefer LeBron when Kobe has excellent efficiency numbers for his career (56% TS/112 ORTG).

What an idiot. :oldlol:
Wade's TS% is 51.65 and Lebron is at 48.15. How is that even close? There's a 3.5% differential. You are the lone idiot on this board who thinks that Wade played bad tonight. Let alone being worse than Lebron.

Jacks3
06-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Wade's TS% is 51.65 and Lebron is at 48.15. How is that even close? There's a 3.5% differential. You are the lone idiot on this board who thinks that Wade played bad tonight. Let alone being worse than Lebron.
So they both had terrible efficiency. LeBron scored as much, played better defense, got more rebounds, took better care of the ball, and drew more defensive attention. He was easily better tonight. Deal with it, you moron.

Bet LBJ must be feeling a little tired from carrying Wade all post-season.

:facepalm

AngelEyes
06-17-2013, 12:08 AM
So they both had terrible efficiency. LeBron scored as much, played better defense, got more rebounds, took better care of the ball, and drew more defensive attention. He was easily better tonight. Deal with it, you moron.

This. Wade's defense was awful today, lazy as hell.

aj1987
06-17-2013, 12:17 AM

You are beyond retarded. Took better care of the ball? He had one TO less than Wade. Two of them in the 4th for a total of 3. "Defensive attention" Yeah, being shut down by Boris Diaw. Wade should be glad that Diaw didn't guard him. Wade was the better passer, shot the ball better, was the better scorer, had more blocks and played equally good defense. Wade wasn't the one guarding Parker when he sealed the game with the drive.

jrong
06-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Wade has a 26 ppg average in 22 Finals games. He has 7 30+ games and 2 40+ games. He has two or three championships (pending) and four Finals appearances. He has been the best performer on his team in two or three of those series (pending). He has been the best performer on either team in two or three of those series (pending). He has 1 Finals MVP.

Wade either took a shot, which I didn't know you could do for a bone bruise, or taking shorter rests really is just keeping him from stiffening up.

But, the biggest difference is that his mentality has shifted. He is no longer deferring. I mean, who could have predicted that he'd look like a different player with 20+ shots per game than he would with 12??

And there always have been some things about his skill-set and approach that translate better against championship level defense than those of LeBron.

Jacks3
06-17-2013, 01:09 AM
You are beyond retarded
Jesus Christ. STFU. You have no clue what you're talking about. ****ing idiot.

Took better care of the ball? He had one TO less than Wade.
3 turnovers to Wade's 4. That's a fact, moron.
"Defensive attention"
That's right. The Spurs are barely paying attention to D-Whistle. Watch the game, you retard.

Wade was the better passer, shot the ball better, was the better scorer, had more blocks and played equally good defense. Wade wasn't the one guarding Parker when he sealed the game with the drive.
LeBron scored as much, played better defense, got more rebounds, took better care of the ball, and drew more defensive attention. LeBron wasn't the one getting destroyed by freaking Danny Green. He was easily better tonight.

Deal with it. ****ing idiot.

Jacks3
06-17-2013, 01:11 AM
This. Wade's defense was awful today, lazy as hell.
Exactly. Why can't these moronic Wade stans see that? Dude is making Green look like a God. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-17-2013, 01:12 AM
Yeah, Wade had a better game tonight. He did last game too. Where is Waldo, err Lebron? :oldlol:

Young X
06-17-2013, 01:15 AM
Did Lebron even score in the 4th quarter? :oldlol:

fozi
06-17-2013, 01:23 AM
I was rooting for Spurs, but i was extremely pissed off of LeBron. Wade was better though. He attacked the rim more to say the least.

LeBron cant play like that, i hate his mentality as hell..

He was way too passive, maybe because of his bad shooting night so he didnt want to wake it worse. But its atrocious. If LeBron wasnt hesitant to try to shoot the ball the game could've shifted. His mentality at the 8th minute mark i believe was the game was over. Unlike LeBron, wade tried better.

The awkwardness is that we're pleased that a player is trying to do something rather than making it happen.. I am so disappointed of LeBron. You simply cant be a leader when you try to integrate your players more on the expense of trying to win the game..

If LeBron had the will of Parker or Ginobilli today, never mind he never was never is.

aj1987
06-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Jesus Christ. STFU. You have no clue what you're talking about. ****ing idiot.

3 turnovers to Wade's 4. That's a fact, moron.
That's right. The Spurs are barely paying attention to D-Whistle. Watch the game, you retard.

LeBron scored as much, played better defense, got more rebounds, took better care of the ball, and drew more defensive attention. LeBron wasn't the one getting destroyed by freaking Danny Green. He was easily better tonight.

Deal with it. ****ing idiot.
Lebron commanded so much attention that Pop put an overweight and washed up Boris on him, and Kawhi on Wade. Once again, you are beyond retarded and know nothing about basketball.

Trollsmasher
06-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Wade may had a better numbers tonight, but he was largely responsible for the huge amount of **** ups during their run in the 3rd quarter.

Bricking layups (yeah, LeBron did that too), going 1 on 5 and losing the ball, letting every Green's shot to be open...

ripthekik
06-17-2013, 06:00 AM
Wade may had a better numbers tonight, but he was largely responsible for the huge amount of **** ups during their run in the 3rd quarter.

Bricking layups (yeah, LeBron did that too), going 1 on 5 and losing the ball, letting every Green's shot to be open...
he did step up and scored a bunch of buckets when miami needed them the most though..

HiphopRelated
06-17-2013, 07:53 AM

Wade keyed the run to get it down to 1 in the 3rd, then Spo takes him out the game. He doesn't come back until they're down 12 or 14 in the 4th, so...

Blue&Orange
06-17-2013, 08:46 AM
Even if we forget for a moment that Wade puts up his numbers when it matters and Lebron puts up his numbers in garbage time, even then Lebron have absolutely no case over Wade, if we remember how this have been the "garbage time" finals for Lebron, that you have to be downright retarded to say Lebron have been outplaying Wade. The only thing Lebron have been better is stat padding, but that was a given from the start, it's what he is.

LakersForlife
06-17-2013, 08:51 AM
if miami wins Dwade MVP just shows lebron is a poor mans pippen you cant even notice James at Clutch time:facepalm . cant compare james to jordan and kobe

Jacks3
06-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Lebron commanded so much attention that Pop put an overweight and washed up Boris on him, and Kawhi on Wade. Once again, you are beyond retarded and know nothing about basketball.
Except Kawhi was only on Wade for stretches and he still didn't see half the attention LeBron got. Once again, get Wade's dick out of your mouth, you retarded moron.

Jacks3
06-17-2013, 09:24 AM

Very true. Just another garbage game in a postseason full of them for D-Whistle.

Horrible efficiency (50.7% TS)
Horrible defense
4 turnovers

Pathetic.

juju151111
06-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Except Kawhi was only on Wade for stretches and he still didn't see half the attention LeBron got. Once again, get Wade's dick out of your mouth, you retarded moron.
Boris diaw played him one on one with help defense. Wat attention are u talking about?

Jacks3
06-17-2013, 09:41 AM
2013 postseason for Wade (21 games):

15.6/5.0/4.4/49.9% TS.

Absolutely horrible. Worst post-season for a so-called "superstar" in history!

:roll:

Frozen1
06-17-2013, 10:45 AM
From what i saw, it was Wade, not lebron, who made 4 jumpers in the third quarter to cut the lead to 1. Wade was benched then and came back trailing by 14 in the 4th.

Dresta
06-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Why is Jacks3 always in every thread about Wade bashing him simply because he loves Kobe so much?

That shit's depressing man.

HoopsFanNumero1
06-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Why is Jacks3 always in every thread about Wade bashing him simply because he loves Kobe so much?

That shit's depressing man.

It's not like he's wrong.

BBallZen83
06-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Wade was much better in game 4. He had lots of bonehead plays last night.

Dresta
06-17-2013, 11:46 AM
It's not like he's wrong.
He is both wrong and discussing something completely irrelevant to the thread.

This thread attests to how Wade has outplayed Bron the last 3 games, which he has. That if he continues to play as he has and the Heat win that he could well win finals mvp. How he performed in the earlier rounds (while banged up against two of the most physical teams in the league btw) has absolutely no bearing or relevance to this. Jacks3 is simply relentlessly pursuing his Kobe agenda with the fervent zeal of a religious maniac.

(perfect example of this is that if Kobe had had the game Wade just had in the finals, Jacks3 would be tonguing his rectum, not bashing him for being shit)

K Xerxes
06-17-2013, 11:53 AM
I thought LeBron was better than Wade last night, mainly on the defensive end, but they were both subpar.

Actually, it might be fair to say that Wade was way above par given the atrocious playoffs he's had, game 4 notwithstanding.

Akhenaten
06-17-2013, 01:27 PM

I believe they were down 1 when Wade sat in the 3rd, down 14 when he came back with about 10:30 left in the 4th :confusedshrug:

Hardjelly
06-17-2013, 02:10 PM
From what i saw, it was Wade, not lebron, who made 4 jumpers in the third quarter to cut the lead to 1. Wade was benched then and came back trailing by 14 in the 4th.

It was a Wade jumpshot + and1 (Battier) that cut the Spurs lead to 1. Spo benched Wade to save him for the 4th quarter. Had the Heat held on with Wade resting, they had a real good chance of going up 3-2.

Replay32
06-17-2013, 02:27 PM
Wade's perimeter defense was horrible. Dude keeps leaving Green for no reason. He played ok offensively though. Not great. And he also had some head scratching unforced turnovers.

I thought overall the Heat played well enough as a team to win the game on most nights, but the spurs shot 60% from the field. That's just crazy.

aj1987
06-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Jacks3, there's a reason why only 3-5 people agree with you. You're as smart as a brain dead rodent. Lebron got shut down by Boris ****ing Diaw. Wait... right now, I'm pretty sure that you're a troll because nobody can be this stupid.

All-D First Team - Get shut down by an over weight scrub who started only 20games.
DPOY runner up - Get shut down by Kawhi, who got scorched by Wade
4xMVP - score 25 points on 8-22 (48 TS%)
Apparently better than Kobe and yet can't will his team to a win single handedly.
Had a better game than Wade and shot worse than him in the 4th and had more TO's.
Top 11 GOAT and still can't average more than 22 PPG against a front court of a 37 y.o. Duncan, Tiago "the scrub" splitter, Boris "600 LBS" Diaw, and Kawhi "2nd year" Leonard.
Top 11 GOAT and can't shoot better than 44%
You love stats, right? Wade in Game 5 DRTG: 109. Lebron: 109.

Dwayne Wade in his 2nd and 3rd year was destroying an all time great defensive team (Pistons).
Lebron is struggling to score 22 PPG on 44%.

And yea, you can go back to blowing your dad, bitch.