PDA

View Full Version : Why do people hate Kobe more than Shaq?

Ca$H
06-17-2013, 03:09 PM
I never understood why people hate Kobe more than Shaq. Shaq is the most physically gifted specimen in NBA history but has terrible work ethic. Kobe isn't very physically gifted but maximized all the talent that he had with elite work ethic. If Shaq had Kobe's work ethic he would be GOAT.(advantage- Kobe better work ethic)

Shaq has had beef with Penny, Kobe, SVG, Dwight, Wade, Pat Riley and even Nash of all people. Kobe has had beef with just Shaq, Phil, and Smush (advantage- Kobe less cancerous)

Shaq is a bigger a$$hole than Kobe. At least you can respect Kobe's work ethic there is nothing you can respect about a man who 100% relied on his physical gifts.

dh144498
06-17-2013, 03:11 PM
stop making Kobe threads please... :sleeping

Kblaze8855
06-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Shaq is entertaining, by most accounts a nice guy, and goes out of his way to be liked. Dude drives trucks of christmas toys to the hood, dances with kids, and paid for George Mikans funeral out of respect.

Shaq seems like someone you could hang out with.

Kobe is Kobe. Which is fine. But hes not as out there as Shaq.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-17-2013, 03:23 PM
Answer:
Because Shaq makes himself more likeable by being the jolly class clown.

Kobe....not so much.

Goldrush25
06-17-2013, 03:27 PM
I never understood why people hate Kobe more than Shaq. Shaq is the most physically gifted specimen in NBA history but has terrible work ethic. Kobe isn't very physically gifted but maximized all the talent that he had with elite work ethic. If Shaq had Kobe's work ethic he would be GOAT.(advantage- Kobe better work ethic)

Shaq has had beef with Penny, Kobe, SVG, Dwight, Wade, Pat Riley and even Nash of all people. Kobe has had beef with just Shaq, Phil, and Smush (advantage- Kobe less cancerous)

Shaq is a bigger a$$hole than Kobe. At least you can respect Kobe's work ethic there is nothing you can respect about a man who 100% relied on his physical gifts.

Why do you care if other people don't like Kobe? If you like him that should be all that matters.

Kobe hasn't shown an ounce of personality or humor ever. That's part of what makes him a great player.

STATUTORY
06-17-2013, 03:28 PM
cause shaq is no threat to MJ's legacy

jstern
06-17-2013, 03:29 PM
What KBlaze said, plus Shaq doesn't have obsessive Kobe fanboys "Laker fans" who tried to diminish every other great player, while trying to bring up Kobe. He doesn't have fanboys that bash his teammates in order to make him look better. He doesn't have fans that are perfectly fine with losing big, so long as he puts up killer stats while the rest of his teammates play really bad, and use it to again raise him to the level of a god and use the rest of the team as scapegoats.

Jameerthefear
06-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Different personalities and their fans.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-17-2013, 03:38 PM
What KBlaze said, plus Shaq doesn't have obsessive Kobe fanboys "Laker fans" who tried to diminish every other great player, while trying to bring up Kobe. He doesn't have fanboys that bash his teammates in order to make him look better. He doesn't have fans that are perfectly fine with losing big, so long as he puts up killer stats while the rest of his teammates play really bad, and use it to again raise him to the level of a god and use the rest of the team as scapegoats.

Sounds like you're describing Lebron fans here. Just being honest :confusedshrug:

Rolando
06-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Because I watched both Shaq and Kobe for their whole careers. Shaq came into the league and he was great immediately. He was something to see and also not an big douche.

Kobe came into the league and he was a bench riding scrub with a huge ego. Good thing he has an incredible work ethic otherwise he would not have transformed himself from a big talking chucker who was basically riding on Shaq's coattails to a really well rounded chucker who continues to have an ego well out of proportion to his actual talent.

RIP CITY
06-17-2013, 03:43 PM
I hate Shaq more than any other player I've ever watched in any sport. He gets a free pass because he tries to be funny and for some reason people think he actually is funny. He was just as much to blame for the Shaq-Kobe Lakers demise as Kobe was IMO. He has the biggest ego of anyone I've ever seen, his ego is why he clashed with all those people you mentioned. People talk about Kobe throwing his teammates under the bus, no one has done that more than Shaq. Every time something went wrong for Shaq he threw everyone around him under the bus to try to deflect blame from himself, teammates, Coaches and obviously Kobe.

Shaq was allowed to get away with murder both on and off the court because for some reason people can't see past his fake class clown routine and see that he's just a huge insecure douche bag with a massive ego.

westsideozzie
06-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Cause Kobe is a bitch ass

jstern
06-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Sounds like you're describing Lebron fans here. Just being honest :confusedshrug:
Perhaps, but I don't think they would be ok with Lebron losing like Kobe ******gers. And they also have more of a legit excuse with the Cleveland days.

insidehoops
06-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Kobe isn't very physically gifted but

:coleman:

TheFan
06-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Shaq does more(and better) PR efforts.

Kobe is more relevant, correct me if im wrong, wasn't Kobe leading jersey sales in LA back in the day even when Shaq was Lakers absolute best player.

imnew09
06-17-2013, 03:49 PM
The better you are, the more hate you get.

truestory.

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2013, 03:53 PM
cause kobe means business :pimp:

SHAQisGOAT
06-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Hate Shaq all you want but the man still led the Lakers (and Kobe) to 3 titles, plus had one of the best peaks ever, certainly better than Kobe's.

caliman
06-17-2013, 03:59 PM
- Shaq seems like a normal guy. Kobe like a spoiled, entitled rich kid.

- Shaq goes out of his way to attempt to be funny and engaging, Kobe not so much.

- Kobe dimed Shaq out back in Colorado.

Ca$H
06-17-2013, 04:08 PM
I hate Shaq more than any other player I've ever watched in any sport. He gets a free pass because he tries to be funny and for some reason people think he actually is funny. He was just as much to blame for the Shaq-Kobe Lakers demise as Kobe was IMO. He has the biggest ego of anyone I've ever seen, his ego is why he clashed with all those people you mentioned. People talk about Kobe throwing his teammates under the bus, no one has done that more than Shaq. Every time something went wrong for Shaq he threw everyone around him under the bus to try to deflect blame from himself, teammates, Coaches and obviously Kobe.

Shaq was allowed to get away with murder both on and off the court because for some reason people can't see past his fake class clown routine and see that he's just a huge insecure douche bag with a massive ego.

Agree 100%.

Goldrush25
06-17-2013, 04:08 PM
I think the short answer is, Kobe doesn't make himself a likeable person. But what's the big deal? He's a killer on the court. You can't be a killer and a nice guy at the same time, not any more than you can sit and stand at the same time.

Ca$H
06-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I have met Kobe at UC Irvine's gym three times and he is pretty kind to his fans. Dude has no problem taking pictures and giving autographs.

Ca$H
06-17-2013, 04:11 PM
I think the short answer is, Kobe doesn't make himself a likeable person. But what's the big deal? He's a killer on the court. You can't be a killer and a nice guy at the same time, not any more than you can sit and stand at the same time.

In front of cameras you mean. In real life he does.

dh144498
06-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Kobe is a cold hearted killer on the court and a sweet loving [rapist] off the court.

Ca$H
06-17-2013, 04:14 PM
:coleman:

His combine numbers are garden variety and comparable to JR Smith.

Goldrush25
06-17-2013, 04:26 PM
In front of cameras you mean. In real life he does.

I assumed that's all we were talking about.

WayOfWade
06-17-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm just gonna say Denver.

TonyMontana
06-17-2013, 04:42 PM
-He has the worst fans in all of sports(the big one)
-Rapist
-MJ Copycat except hes not nearly as good
-Phony personality
-Got butthurt on LA because he wasn't getting recognition as the best player on the team.
-Cried and threatened a trade when he couldn't get past the first round as "the man" when thats what he wanted in the first place.
-Thinks hes a legit player when he just got carried by Gasol to rings. couldn't win a single series until Gasol.
-Threw teammates under the bus(Andrew Bynum,Smush parker) to cameras
-Told police Shaq cheated on his wife just because he was mad he got caught.
-Overrated by the media because of their obsession with scoring and hero ball because thats what sells to dumb fans. He's not even a top 5 player of the 00s let alone the best.

Meanwhile Shaq is a real personality. A guy thats cool to hang out with because hes the same in person as he is on the cameras. Not to mention he is by far the better player. 2001 Kobe was as good as any Kobe, and there was no argument at all that Shaq wasnt the top player on the team.

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2013, 04:47 PM
-Rapist
-Phony personality
-Got butthurt on LA because he wasn't getting recognition as the best player on the team.
-Cried and threatened a trade when he couldn't get past the first round as "the man" when thats what he wanted in the first place.
-Thinks hes a legit player when he just got carried by Gasol to rings. couldn't win a single series until Gasol.
-Overrated by the media because of their obsession with scoring and hero ball because thats what sells to dumb fans. He's not even a top 5 player of the 00s let alone the best.

Meanwhile Shaq is a real personality. A guy thats cool to hang out with because hes the same in person as he is on the cameras. Not to mention he is by far the better player. 2001 Kobe was as good as any Kobe, and there was no argument at all that Shaq was the top player on the team.

my lebron hate list > your kobe hate list:

- Hyped as bball god: Since high school
- Tatoos: "Chosen one" (DEAR GOD, this one is the worst imho), "Witness History"
- Overall attitude: Cocky, egocentric, arrogant, a spoiled brat.
- Refers to himself: 3rd person
- Best move: Crab dribble (ilegal)
- Jump shot: Aesthetic
- Flopping: For a living
- On court: Dances when winning
- Loses: No hand shakes
- Important games: Quit
- Fault: Never his
- Coaches: Bumped
- Fotograph sesions: Fake
- Elbow: Fake injury
- Dunked on: Tape stolen
- Promises to cleveland: Broken
- Free agency: Classless ditching of cleveland
- Decision: 1 hour ESPN special
- Competition: Joins them
- Press conferences: Rides Wade
- Birthday cake: 5 story w/crown
- Actually thinks: He's a king
- Towel boys: Humiliates them
- Overall game: Hasn't evolved
- Post moves: None
- Tweets: Wrong after wrong
- Mock fake coughing: Gets owned
- Fans: Thinks they are worthless
- Tips: 1,25%
- Receeding hairline: Rises/Widens headband
- 3pt contest: Camera whore
- Dunk contest: Backs off
- Winning it all: "not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7..."

:applause: :applause:

TonyMontana
06-17-2013, 04:51 PM

- Tatoos: "Chosen one" (DEAR GOD, this one is the worst imho), "Witness History"

what does lebron have to do with the thread?

skimmed the list.

Saw "hairline" listed multiple times.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

LeBron was a punk at age 18, but hes matured a lot. Doesn't do anything these days to warrant the hate other than owning haters favorite teams(the real reason he is hated).

dh144498
06-17-2013, 04:55 PM
the more popular you are, the more haters you are going to have.
You don't get to 5 championships without making a few enemies.

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2013, 04:57 PM

skimmed the list.

LeBron was a punk at age 18, but hes matured a lot. Doesn't do anything these days to warrant the hate other than owning haters favorite teams(the real reason he is hated).

you put rapist and being carried by gasol to rings in your list. my list credibility > montanas list

and receeding hairline is a legit argument to hate on a player, ask ginobili, although lbj is more hated for the headband than the hairline itself

CavaliersFTW
06-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Shaq is entertaining, by most accounts a nice guy, and goes out of his way to be liked. Dude drives trucks of christmas toys to the hood, dances with kids, and paid for George Mikans funeral out of respect.
Shaq seems like someone you could hang out with.

Kobe is Kobe. Which is fine. But hes not as out there as Shaq.
I did not know that, Shaq just earned himself a spot on my all-time genuinely good people who played basketball list :bowdown:

Deuce Bigalow
06-17-2013, 05:01 PM
-Rapist
-Phony personality

Meanwhile Shaq is a real personality. A guy thats cool to hang out with because hes the same in person as he is on the cameras. Not to mention he is by far the better player. 2001 Kobe was as good as any Kobe, and there was no argument at all that Shaq was the top player on the team.
http://i.imgur.com/MnyP0ti.gif

KG215
06-17-2013, 05:05 PM

Anyone figured out who's alt this is, yet? Registered in 2010 but only 200+ posts, almost all of which were made in the last few weeks.

On another note, congratulations Ca$H. In just a few weeks you've worked your way up towards the very top of worst/most annoying Kobe fanboys on ISH. And that's some pretty elite company of dumbassery to be a part of. It's no small feat.

stephanieg
06-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Backlash from crazed fans and massive overrating.

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I've always disliked Shaq. Fat, lazy, un-motivated, confrontational, insecure, wildly egotistical, over defensive. He starts beef everywhere he goes, from Penny to Kobe to Wade to Phoenix ... he even throws Phil Jackson under the bus, the man who motivated him to finally win a ring. He's a career underachiever. And he also played for an embarrassing amount of teams in his career, and late into had no pride and became a blatant ring chaser. I mean really? Orlando, LA, Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland and Boston? That's way too many teams.

He never receives any criticism for basically needing two top five SGs all time to finally get it done. Rarely mentioned that he was clear cut sidekick in 2006, and was pretty bad in the Finals that year. His humor is forced and corny. Plus, he has now destroyed the chemistry of NBA on TNT with his childish antics, and over sensitive, insecure me agenda ego. I've never been a fan of the guy.

SpecialQue
06-17-2013, 06:27 PM

I think it's hilarious how no one's refuting this. It's a fact: there's no NBA player who has gotten more free passes for being a piece of shit than Shaq. Also, while Shaq is clearly a great player, the hate for Kobe makes everyone overlook that he wouldn't have two of those rings without Kobe, and his last ring without an extremely controversial finals series with Wade. No one trashes Shaq for blatant ring chasing or his shitty work ethic. And while everyone can plainly see, live, on the air, Shaq engaging in petty feuds and acting like a spoiled child on Inside the NBA, everyone blames Kobe for "running Shaq out of town" and conveniently ignores how Shaq has bounced from one contending team to another, almost always leaving on bad terms.

I think both Shaq and Kobe are pieces of shit, but it's ridiculous that no one here has criticized Shaq for anything but being a crappy TV analyst, meanwhile every aspect of Kobe's career is examined in minute detail by people here.

SpecialQue
06-17-2013, 06:28 PM
I've always disliked Shaq. Fat, lazy, un-motivated, confrontational, insecure, wildly egotistical, over defensive. He starts beef everywhere he goes, from Penny to Kobe to Wade to Phoenix ... he even throws Phil Jackson under the bus, the man who motivated him to finally win a ring. He's a career underachiever. And he also played for an embarrassing amount of teams in his career, and late into had no pride and became a blatant ring chaser. I mean really? Orlando, LA, Miami, Phoenix, Cleveland and Boston? That's way too many teams.

He never receives any criticism for basically needing two top five SGs all time to finally get it done. Rarely mentioned that he was clear cut sidekick in 2006, and was pretty bad in the Finals that year. His humor is forced and corny. Plus, he has now destroyed the chemistry of NBA on TNT with his childish antics, and over sensitive, insecure me agenda ego. I've never been a fan of the guy.

Damn, you posted this right as I was posting my response. Great minds. :cheers:

Kellogs4toniee
06-17-2013, 06:37 PM
It's only on ISH that it seems like so many people hate on Kobe. In real life when I talk to my friends, both mild fans and heavy fans, we all for the most part like him. At the very least, we respect him.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Jordan mythologists are more threatened by an elite wing than an elite big.

Bandito
06-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Well Kobe is a rapist. So advantage Shaq.

Bandito
06-17-2013, 06:51 PM
But Lebron has fanboys that do exactly that and he's not as hated.:confusedshrug:

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Jordan mythologists are more threatened by an elite wing than an elite big.
Pretty sure that's the counter response to the Kobetards, such as yourself who took first initiative with the Jordan comparisons, over hyping, and then the eventual "he's going to be better" routine because he was a 3x champion by the age of 24. With many more championships sure to come and surpass MJ's 6. But everyone counteracted that with the obvious of Shaq being the best player on the team for those three rings.

Ca$H
06-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Anyone figured out who's alt this is, yet? Registered in 2010 but only 200+ posts, almost all of which were made in the last few weeks.

On another note, congratulations Ca$H. In just a few weeks you've worked your way up towards the very top of worst/most annoying Kobe fanboys on ISH. And that's some pretty elite company of dumbassery to be a part of. It's no small feat.

LOL @ the petulance. I made a few dumb topics- Kobe having the GOAT work ethic(can't be proven) and topics about Kobe being good looking. However, everything else that I posted has been legit. I have stated that I have Kobe's peak play ranking @ # 11 while other Kobe stans think he is actually comparable to Jordan. Look at RIP City's response to this legit thread and refute it. That was the response that I was hoping to elicit.

ShaqAttack3234
06-17-2013, 09:03 PM
He never receives any criticism for basically needing two top five SGs all time to finally get it done.

That's because this wouldn't be a valid criticism at all.

HeatFanSince88
06-17-2013, 09:07 PM
But Lebron has fanboys that do exactly that and he's not as hated.:confusedshrug:

LeBron is far more hated than Kobe

thats cuz kobe is irrelevant and lebrons team is raping the league(while kobe rapes ugly women). people get mad when lebron is getting all the highlights for owning their team.

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2013, 09:08 PM
That's because this wouldn't be a valid criticism at all.
I'm just saying it gets waived by a lot fans in front of the faces for Kobe, LeBron, but it doesn't for Shaq's fat, lazy, underachieving ass. That's called a paradox

Yao Ming's Foot
06-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Pretty sure that's the counter response to the Kobetards, such as yourself who took first initiative with the Jordan comparisons, over hyping, and then the eventual "he's going to be better" routine because he was a 3x champion by the age of 24. With many more championships sure to come and surpass MJ's 6. But everyone counteracted that with the obvious of Shaq being the best player on the team for those three rings.

So your clan hates Kobe because Kobe fans were right all along?

Didn't he just win two more tiles post Shaq with less help than Jordan?

When can we expect our apology?

ShaqAttack3234
06-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm just saying it gets waived by a lot fans in front of the faces for Kobe, LeBron, but it doesn't for Shaq's fat, lazy, underachieving ass. That's called a paradox

Yes, but the same could be said about past greats such as Kareem "needing" the 2 best point guards ever to win his rings and they don't get criticized for it.

It's because Kobe and Lebron are generally more polarizing figures. Kobe because he's always been more introverted, the rape trial and the MJ comparisons that started early in his career, before he was even a starter as well as Phil's 2004 book. And Lebron due to "the decision", 2010 and 2011 disappearing acts, enormous hype and MJ comparisons from the start ect.

I'm not saying all the criticisms are warranted and certainly not this great player "needed" someone or another to win, I look at the performances. But that's why those players get more of that.

TheBigVeto
06-17-2013, 09:23 PM
I never understood why people hate Kobe more than Shaq.

That is because you're dumb.

SamuraiSWISH
06-17-2013, 09:27 PM
So your clan hates Kobe because Kobe fans were right all along?
My clan? I like Kobe. I'm just able to call out his flaws unlike yourself.

Didn't he just win two more tiles post Shaq with less help than Jordan?
Less help? I wouldn't go that far. The talent on his team from 2008 - 2010 was the equivalent to '96 - '98 Bulls, basically.

Let's not talk about the competition Kobe faced in those seasons. 2008 was decent, 2009 was pretty bad. Befitting your username is Yao Ming's Foot. Because if dude didn't injure himself in that series, the Lakers might've lost.

Kobe's inferior to Jordan supporting cast carried him in yet another atrocious game 7 showing from Kobe. Then he faced the Magic in the Finals, for all intensive purposes the worst team to reach the Finals since the 2007 Cavs.

The 2000 - 2004 Lakers he obviously had much more significant help than Jordan, because at no point in Mike's career was he the second best player on his own team.

When can we expect our apology?
What do you need an apology for? MJ fans acknowledge Kobe's achievements. It's the Kobetard brigade that feels the need to overvalue his own accomplishments, embellish, and then diminish others to try to make Kobe look better.

If anything, it's the absurd knowledge, perspective-less chino mexican LA fans who overrate Kobe who owe the basketball world a giant apology.

Kblaze8855
06-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I did not know that, Shaq just earned himself a spot on my all-time genuinely good people who played basketball list :bowdown:

O’Neal credits Mikan as someone who helped lay the framework for what the NBA is today.

“Without No. 99, there is no me,” said O’Neal, referring to Mikan by his jersey number.

Terry Mikan said he appreciated O’Neal’s offer.

“It just speaks to what Shaquille is all about,” Mikan’s son said. “He had a bond with my dad. They were close friends.”

The Mikans had trouble with his medical issues since the NBA was still ****ing that generation on the pension. Mikan got like 300 dollars a month...per year of NBA play. And since he wasnt technically in the NBA long after the deal was signed he wasnt well covered. I think he got like 18-20K a year all combined.

Banged up 80 year old 7 footer has medical costs. ESPN did a thing on those old guys not getting paid for laying the foundation for the league.

Shaq ended up covering the funeral and some other shit for the family.

NBA looked bad to me.

That a billion dollar business lets a guy who kept them afloat in the early days struggle to cover his medical costs is a joke.

All those pre 1965 guys get shafted compared to everyone to follow them.

TheBigVeto
06-17-2013, 09:31 PM
-Rapist
-Phony personality

:applause: :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This is nothing but The Honest Truth.

knicksman
06-17-2013, 09:34 PM
because he ruined shaqs legacy..

Guy Ledouche
06-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Kobe fans are fanatical and impossible to reason with. They also flood every basketball discussion and are generally very annoying. Makes it a little harder to like Kobe.

TheBigVeto
06-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Shaq never receives any criticism for basically needing two top five SGs all time to finally get it done.

Incorrect. Kobe and Wade aren't top 5 GOAT SGs.

PickernRoller
06-17-2013, 09:38 PM

says one of most lustrous Lebron cawk suckers in this forum. Lol at the hypocrisy.

------------------------
I agree with others - OP stop making threads.

TheBigVeto
06-17-2013, 09:40 PM
I think both Shaq and Kobe are pieces of shit

This is correct.

Yao Ming's Foot
06-17-2013, 09:42 PM
My clan? I like Kobe. I'm just able to call out his flaws unlike yourself.

Less help? I wouldn't go that far. The talent on his team from 2008 - 2010 was the equivalent to '96 - '98 Bulls, basically.

Let's not talk about the competition Kobe faced in those seasons. 2008 was decent, 2009 was pretty bad. Befitting your username is Yao Ming's Foot. Because if dude didn't injure himself in that series, the Lakers might've lost.

Kobe's inferior to Jordan supporting cast carried him in yet another atrocious game 7 showing from Kobe. Then he faced the Magic in the Finals, for all intensive purposes the worst team to reach the Finals since the 2007 Cavs.

The 2000 - 2004 Lakers he obviously had much more significant help than Jordan, because at no point in Mike's career was he the second best player on his own team.

What do you need an apology for? MJ fans acknowledge Kobe's achievements. It's the Kobetard brigade that feels the need to overvalue his own accomplishments, embellish, and then diminish others to try to make Kobe look better.

If anything, it's the absurd knowledge, perspective-less chino mexican LA fans who overrate Kobe who owe the basketball world a giant apology.

:oldlol:

Psychological projection was first conceptualized by Sigmund Freud as a defence mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world instead. Thus, projection involves psychically expelling one's negative qualities onto others, and is a common psychological process.

I dont even know where to start. From the fact that Pau Gasol and assorted nobodies trump the best D in the league, the best shooter in the league, the best SF in the league, the best rebounder in the league, the best international player in the league ....

The fact that facing off a 59 win #1 ranked defense in the Finals is considered a cakewalk.

The fact that Jordan fans thinks its a knock on young Kobe for not being better than prime Shaq and at the same time claims its Kobe fans try to diminish others to prop up their own.

The delusion is strong with you.

Also your racism is noted and you feel ashamed.

PickernRoller
06-17-2013, 09:42 PM
This is correct.

It's also correct that you're a bonafide phagg0t. No offense....

Bandito
06-17-2013, 10:07 PM
LeBron is far more hated than Kobe

thats cuz kobe is irrelevant and lebrons team is raping the league(while kobe rapes ugly women). people get mad when lebron is getting all the highlights for owning their team.Please, the only one that hate Lebron is Kobe stans. Most people see his as a clown, but for Kobe is not only Lebron fans, it was even before Lebron was on the league that he was hated. Kobe will probably go down as one of the most hated, if not the most hated Basketball player in the history of the NBA.

TheBigVeto
06-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Befitting your username is Yao Ming's Foot. Because if dude didn't injure himself in that series, the Lakers might've lost.

Kobe purposely injured Yao Ming in that series because he knew, with healthy Yao Ming, he didn't stand a chance.

Which makes it bizarre that a lot of Asians are pro Kobe. They should've defended Yao Ming.

Kaspah
06-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Kobe can ball.

Bandito
06-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Kobe purposely injured Yao Ming in that series because he knew, with healthy Yao Ming, he didn't stand a chance.

Which makes it bizarre that a lot of Asians are pro Kobe. They should've defended Yao Ming.
Oh wow. I am honestly appalled to what I just read.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Please, the only one that hate Lebron is Kobe stans. Most people see his as a clown, but for Kobe is not only Lebron fans, it was even before Lebron was on the league that he was hated. Kobe will probably go down as one of the most hated, if not the most hated Basketball player in the history of the NBA.
:biggums:

http://jerseysworld.net/top-5-selling-nba-jerseys-of-all-time/
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Top-10-most-and-least-popular-jerseys-from-the?urn=nba,73743

jstern
06-18-2013, 12:22 AM
says one of most lustrous Lebron cawk suckers in this forum. Lol at the hypocrisy.

------------------------
I agree with others - OP stop making threads.

Are you stupid? I even agreed with another one here that some of Lebron fans do the same thing. Just because I don't trash Lebron like you guys doesn't mean I'm a Lebron stan. I'm only honest with what I see and don't have the insecurities that you have to make you bash Lebron because of your love of Kobe.

VIntageNOvel
06-18-2013, 12:53 AM

:applause:

dont forget how he sold his soul to satan to make a competitor-free playoff yet got embarassed by boris diaw and dany green

also dont forget his thicker than blood relationship with crawford family :cheers:

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2013, 01:00 AM

skimmed the list.

Bron is a choker, that's why he's hated.

I<3NBA
06-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Kobe is a genuine, true to life rapist. Shaq isn't.

COnDEMnED
06-18-2013, 02:01 AM
people hate Shaq?

Anfernee
06-18-2013, 02:39 AM
I find both of them pretty unbearable for different reasons, but I think Kobe is the most likely of the two to be able to carry an intelligent conversation.

Kiddlovesnets
06-18-2013, 02:43 AM
There are hardly many Kobe haters, same thing can be said for any other players. Problem is that according to kobestans everything not in favor to their idol is considered hating, so of course we are all kobehaters 'cause we do not believe their god is a top 5 GOAT or top 3 GOAT.
:rolleyes:

Lakers Legend#32
06-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Kobe ran Shaq out of LA and with it 2-3 more titles the Lakers could have won because Kobe did not like being refered to as the "little brother" or as Robin to Shaq's Batman.

monkeypox
06-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Kobe ran Shaq out of LA and with it 2-3 more titles the Lakers could have won because Kobe did not like being refered to as the "little brother" or as Robin to Shaq's Batman.

Yeah it wasn't even close to that. If you were a fan back then you'd remember. Kobe was going to leave. He didn't ask them to trade Shaq, he was just going to leave because he wanted his own legacy. At the same time a declining Shaq demanded to be the highest paid player in the league. This was after several years of Shaq showing up out of shape. The Lakers made their choice and Kobe still wasn't 100% coming back because he wanted to start new. Shaq ran himself out of town after effectively running Kobe out of town.

BoutPractice
06-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Because Shaq has the sort of charismatic personality that makes you root for him. He does things you wish you could get away with, and is having fun in the process.

SpurrDurr
06-18-2013, 05:44 AM
People don't hate Kobe, they hate his fans cause most of them are really annoying.

It's impossible to hate a sharp looking mother****er like Kobe man

Artillery
06-18-2013, 07:56 AM
Kobe's a narcissist douche bag. Even his own parents hate him. Not to mention he has the most deluded fanbase in all of sports.

Magic 32
06-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Shaq's a narcissist douche bag. Even his own parents hate him. Not to mention he has the most deluded fanbase in all of sports.

I agree.

Artillery
06-18-2013, 08:21 AM
I agree.

Shaq has a fanbase? Where are these fans then? I don't see a hundred Shaq-related threads created every day the way Kobe fans spam these boards about their idol.

Dresta
06-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Also because Shaq reached a level of dominance that Kobe never came close to. He was like the modern Wilt.